LOCK

Squirrel Girl

All YCM rules apply

No Fake-Types or Written Cards

No real life pic

Winner gets 1 rep from loser and it is first to 3 votes

Voters must have a reason for their vote or the vote doesn't count

Opponent chose the card condition, but I can refuse to the challenge if I dont like the conditions

Gl and HF

[spoiler=The conditions for the card]

Dwarven King's conditions

Use your username for the name of the card.

Has to be a monster.

Any level, attack, defense, etc.

Picture has to either go with your name or be something people would expect you to use.

Effect as to tie in with either how you act, how you act in RPs, etc.

Dwarven King's card:

180134.jpg

When this monster attacks, it must attack all monsters on the opponent's side of the field. This monster can not attack directly.

[spoiler=Explanation for the effect]

First Effect: In RPs, when I play as a Dwarf, I tend to enter what is known as Dwarven Rage. When I do that, I attack every enemy I see no matter how tough they are.

Second Effect: I tend to be honorable and refuse to attack an unarmed opponent.

My card:

133082s.jpg

When this card attacks, you can look at all Set Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field. You cannot attack the turn you used this effect. When a monster you control is destroyed, increase this cards ATK by 500. If a monster you control would be attacked, you can destroy this card instead. When this card successfully destroys a monster by battle, increase your Life Points by 400.

[spoiler=Explanation for the effect]

First effect: I cheat alot on thing, and therefore, you can watch your opponent's Spells/Traps to come up with a counter strategy.

Second: People usually finds out long after I have cheated, and therefore I get punished.

Third effect: If something happened to my friends, it will make me stronger and live extra much

Forth effect: I would offer my life for the ones I Like/Love

There is the explanation

Use your username for the name of the card.

Has to be a monster.

Any level, attack, defense, etc.

Picture has to either go with your name or be something people would expect you to use.

Effect as to tie in with either how you act, how you act in RPs, etc.

I can post mine so you can get some idea of what I'm talking about.

First card I ever made.

[spoiler=Dwarven King]180134.jpg

LORE: When this monster attacks, it must attack all monsters on the opponent's side of the field. This monster can not attack directly.

EXPLANATION: First Effect: In RPs, when I play as a Dwarf, I tend to enter what is known as Dwarven Rage. When I do that, I attack every enemy I see no matter how tough they are.

Second Effect: I tend to be honorable and refuse to attack an unarmed opponent.

i vote for Dwarven.

Rio's card is not OP'd in fact its 1st effect and 2nd effect is usually won't be used as they won't tie together.. oh and your OCG is not good with the 3rd effect.

Dwarven's card is good but you need to sharpen you OCG..

Eh, my OCG was never that good.

@ Rio: Thanks for the match! ;D

Archived