Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

OOC: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/251917-blood-blue-kuro-no-oji-ooc-not-started-accepting-limited/"]http://forum.yugiohc...epting-limited/[/url]

[center][center][b][u][size=7]Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji[/size][/u][/b]
[b][size=5]CHAPTER 1: AN EXORCIST & A DEMON PRINCE[/size][/b]

It was a particularly dark night within Norvea City and as usual, the city was calm and silent. The street lamps in the suburban areas of Norvea City were pretty dim tonight. It gave the night an ominous feel. Most people by now are already asleep, but not Shin Nishihara. Shin had just finished his studies for an upcoming exorcist exam and is now finally going home. The funny thing is that Shin doesn't look the least bit tired. Unlike other exorcists, Shin didn't really have any combat talents at all and relies on a special exorcist pistol to fight. Of course, they only thing that an exorcist pistol can shoot are demons. Shin, however, is an ace when it comes to book work and exams, but of course, as an exorcist, being able to eliminate demons are the most important aspect of the job, and that just isn't Shin's forte. The Nirvana Ordinis has given Shin the chance to team up with a demon partner, but every time the opportunity comes up, the demon that gets paired with Shin always refused to be paired up with such a weakling.

Even so, Shin never blames anyone, and still strives to be a great exorcist like his adopted father, Father Hashimoto. Walking along the street with his bike at his side, Shin noticed a figure in the distance. "Huh? Is that... a person?" Shin asked himself before moving in for a closer look. Once he got close enough, Shin realized that it was an unconscious person lying on the ground. Shin quickly walked over to the person. "H-Hey buddy, are you alright?" Shin asked while crouching down towards the mysterious young man. Suddenly, the young man showed signs of movement, and soon, the young man regained consciousness. "Ugh... Damn... My head feels like it's been crushed..." the young man muttered as he slowly rose to his feet. Shin also stood up and looked at the young man. "Hey, are you alright? Do you need to see a doctor?" Shin asked, concern about the young man's well-being

"Of course I'm fine you fool... Now stop being so loud..." the young man replied as he regained his composure. The young man then looked at Shin. "Hey tell me, where are we?" the young man asked. "Well, we in the Yukai District of Norvea City." Shin answered. "Norvea City? Yukai District? I've never heard of these places in Abaddon before... Are you toying with me you lowly demon?" the young man asked, his face showing visible signs of being irritated. "What the- I think you hit your head quite hard if you're taking about Abaddon, and why are you calling me a demon? We must not speak of such a lowly place like Abaddon..." Shin replied. "What the hell are you talking about your piece of crap... Just what kind of demon are you, and how dare you talk back to me, one of the Seven Kin of Abaddon!" the young man proclaimed.

Hearing this, Shin's eyes widened with fear. Shin then slowly began to stumble back and fall on his butt. "T-The Seven Kin of Abaddon... Are you a demon?" Shin asked. "Weren't you listening at all? Of course I am! And a demon prince no less! Wait- Don't tell me, this is Terrene and you are a human..." the prince said. Shin quickly stood to his feet. "A-As an exorcist, I must eliminate you, the root of evil..." Shin said. Suddenly, the demon prince's hand impaled Shin through his chest. "That's enough talk for you, you lowly pest..." the prince said. Shin, for a moment, stood there in fear but then he noticed that he wasn't hurt at all. Looking down at the demon prince's hand, Shin noticed that it went right through him and became transparent. "T-This is only a spiritual body..." Shin muttered. "What?!" The demon prince saw his transparent hand and stumbled back.

The prince held up his hands and looked at them with confusion. "W-Why is this happening...? Human! What have you done to me?!" the prince demanded to know. "You only have your spiritual body... That's too bad for you, but as an exorcist, I can show no mercy to being of pure darkness." Shin replied before reaching for his exorcist pistol. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Heh, you can't kill me with that thing, even in my spiritual body. You're a waste of my time, I will kill you later..." the prince said before walking off in the opposite direction. Shin then fired one shot and it grazed the demon prince's arm, causing black blood to drip from his wound. The demon prince's eyes widened as he turned around and glared at Shin with anger. "How dare you fire your weapon at a demon prince... I can crush you in an instant..." the demon prince claimed.

Off in the dark distance, loud footsteps can be heard walking towards the demon prince and Shin. Suddenly, from out of the darkness came a huge pale demon with large horns and white pupil-less eyes. A smile of evil intentions formed on the demon prince's face as he saw the demon. "Hehe... It looks like this the end for you exorcist... Go! Kill him and then get me back to Abaddon!" the prince commanded the white demon named Illunis. Illunis turned to the demon prince and slammed the prince to the side. "Ugh... What the hell do you think you're doing you lowly demon?!" the prince shouted. "Sorry, but I don't need to listen to you. I'm here on behalf of Prince Voland to eliminate you, but since you won't be able to fight back, I'll start by killing this exorcist first!" Illunis said as his sights were set on Shin. A single sweat drop fell from Shin's face as he tightly grabbed a hold of his exorcist pistol...

-Meanwhile-

Within the Nirvana Ordinis, the sound of alarms can be heard throughout the institute. "Hurry, all non-exorcist faculty members must get to the safe house now! A large swarm of demons have invaded the eastern yard of the Nirvana Ordinis!" the voice of a young woman can be heard via the PA systems installed throughout the Nirvana Ordinis eastern block. The eastern block was where the dorms for exorcist students were located at. "How many do you think there are?" a young exorcist asked his friend. "I heard it was over thirty of them!" his friend replied. "All exorcists are to report to battle to help defend the eastern block!" the young woman stated. Down on the eastern yard, countless numbers of demons were running wild, destroying statues and other ornaments of the yard. Many D-Rank exorcists were already on the scene fighting back, but they would need the help of at least C-Rank exorcists to combat this demon swarm.

-Meanwhile-

Near a dimensional rift in Abaddon stood a figure covered by darkness. Only visible, bright red eyes can be seen. The figure then walked away deep into Abaddon. Somewhere else, a demon wearing armor arrived at Demon Lord Eclipse's quarters. "Sir, I have orders to tell you that you must report to Lord Satan's throne room immediately." the demon soldier reported while standing at a saluting position.

((Okay, so if anybody is confused with what they are doing, you can PM me or post in the OOC))[/center][/center]

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[font="Tahoma"]It was not his day... no other day was his day, but to have Satan see him only disappointed him even more. "....."[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]Eclipse Upir, a Demon Lord rank of high powerful ambitions, sighed in the little demon's talk. He had both his swords wrapped in the same bandage, on his same side, the right side. Currently in his human form he got up from his throne, dashing to the demon in tremendous speed, grabbing it's head. Dragging the little mass of destruction with ease, Eclipse threw it away from him, to the wall it landed in. He walked on his twos, a normal human would do. But he was no human, he was a full demon only in the form of his human attire. You think his human self is strong, you haven't seen his demonic form. The ground didn't affect his foot so he wore no shoes. The blue flame hovering around his right hand, everywhere around was blue flames. He was in his domain, in hell.[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]He then found himself standing infront of the Lord of all Hell himself, Satan. He put his hands in his jacket, looking at his creator. "What is it?" His expression was lazy, yet cold and more emotionless then his facial expression. He didn't like to be bothered and decided to sleep, but being called by Satan was something he did not [i]want[/i] to do, it was something he [i]had[/i] to do.[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]"This... had better be important. I was sleeping peacefully until your little lackey came in my room. He's on the wall if you need more. You probably have more." He gave a low sigh, indicating he was bored already.[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]"So... what job do have me to do this time?"[/font]

((Nash, the setting is Abaddon, not hell, but basically it is hell lol))

Walking into the throne room, Eclipse had already began to show signs of disrespect. Eclipse and Satan weren't the only demons within the room, the other six Kin of Abaddon were also within the room. "Mind your tongue Eclipse, or else my sword will cut it off..." Voland, the demon prince of greed stated, his eyes showing resentment towards the Demon Lord. "It is fine Voland, no need to get worked up... Besides, I created Eclipse with this kind of persona for a reason..." Satan spoke rather calmly even after hearing Eclipse's tone of voice. Satan's appearance was hindered by a wall of black flames, and so no one, not even the Seven Kin of Abaddon have seen Satan. "Out of all the Demon Lords... I hate him the most..." Voland spoke with resentment under his breath.

"Now, the reason for me to summon you here is simple... I want you to go and kill ex-Demon Lord Cornon whose location is said to be within the Plains of Sins..." Satan stated. Like Terrene, Abaddon was a world and not just a small realm. "The reason why I called you is because you are the Demon Lord of War and so your combat capabilities are the strongest among the Demon Lords, and since Cornon was once also the Demon Lord of War before he attempted to steal the Bane of Purgatory, it would only be fitting that you eliminate that traitor..." Satan explained. "Father, if you needed someone to kill that lowly demon, why not allow me the honor instead of calling on this worthless piece of garbage?" Voland asked.

Satan, from behind his wall of black flames, smiled deviously. "Well... If you want to go along with Eclipse, then be my guest, but take your elder brother with you... Daemon..." Satan replied. "WHAT?! Father I can do this alone-" Voland was interrupted by Satan. "If you defy my orders, then I guess I'll just have to let Eclipse go alone and maybe he would make a better Prince of Greed, don't you think Voland?" Satan asked calmly. "Sorry my lord..." Voland bowed in apology. While bowing, Voland glared towards Eclipse. "Daemon, you will be in charge of overseeing that the mission goes without any problems [i]understood[/i]?" Satan asked, a hidden meaning behind his words.

From the shadows came a young boy of about ten with white hair. The boy's name is Daemon, the oldest of the Kin of Abaddon but the second youngest in appearance. "Understood..." Daemon replied lazily, sitting on a demonic-looking wheelchair. "And Eclipse... Make sure my boys stay out of trouble..." Satan said.

"Who the f*ck woke me up?!" Tatsuya walked into the eastyern yard. He was still wearing his normal sleep attire which was really just a blue t-shirt and lounge pants with the edition of socks an shoes that he quickly put ohn when He looked around at the large battle. Nobody seemed to be answering but he did notice that the fight was bad. Both sides were losing fighters but it seemed especially bad for his fellow exorcists. "Weaklings. they're pretty low level demons..."

Tatsuya walked towards the battle while slowly taking out two handles of a katana from his pocket. A small group of demons began to laugh as they say the young man slowly approaching with his two handles. He smiled as he pointed one of the handles behind him. "I'll slaughter you all!" A red energy burst out of his two swords sending him flying at the demons. His his free sword he cut through the group of demons. "4 minutes 55 seconds left." He looked at more of the demons surronding him. "How much of your blood can I splatter in that amount of time?!"

[font="Tahoma"]Eclipse gave an evil, sly smirk, cracking all his knuckles at once. His demon form took effect early, waiting for so long to come out of it's shell, about to wreak havoc and destruction amongst this "ex Demon Lord". [color=#1C2837]In his demonic attire, his appearance changes more into something bat-like, feline and predatory. His teeth becomes more jagged and sharp, his hands turn into black, blood-stained claws and his feet become black clwed paws, similar to a cat, along with his slender whip-like tail. His ears become cat-like. He also gians large black wings on his back, his hair becomes longer and wilder. He can use his wings for flight. The blue flame hovers around his left hand.[/color][/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]He looked at Satan, then at the 7 deadly Sins, or Kin of Abaddon in the room, keeping his eyes off that b----y son of Satan, the prince of Greed, Volard. He then took a small look at Daemon, the oldest of the Kin. His voice was more darker, more death-like, still lazy but reasonable.[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]"I'll make sure your little runts do not get in trouble. Besides, we wouldn't want the little Prince to get in a fight he can't win." His words haunted the ears of those around him, except him, Daemon, and his master, Satan. His swords dangled a little but kept still on his right side. He turned his back on his lord, beginning to walk away. Holding his hand out, he created a small opening to the Plans of Sin, where his target was. "Oh and...[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]...don't get in my way boys." He said with a sarcastic expression as he entered the hole, the hole slowly closing, guiding to the other dimension.[/font]
[font="Tahoma"]
[/font]
[font="Tahoma"](( I had a feeling I was right about Abaddon somehow. ))[/font]

"H-Hold on! I coming!" Minawe exclaimed running through the halls as the alarmed blared throughout the entire building. She was in the shower when all of this had happened so she had to rush to get her clothes on while stil wet. Thre was a lot of shouting and falling as she fought to put her clothes on. Minawe raced around the corner just barely managing to not sip on the floor. Her wet hair stuck to her face and dripped water onto the floor. "Hey idiot."

Minawe turned her head and saw Rei leaning against the wall looking as bored as ever. He was a demon that Minawe had met years ago and mde a contract with. A lot of the exorsists looking at Rei and Minawe with disgust, but it didn't bother neither of them really. As she ran pass Rei she tured her head to continue lookin at him. "Rei what are yo-[I]THUD[/I]" Minawe went face first int the wall infront of her having not been paying attention. "Idiot.." The young exorsist cradled her head tears at the corer of her eyes. "W-why did you distract me!..."

"It's not that difficult to distract someone with no brain."

Minawe noded as if agreeing, "That's tru-Hey!!!" Another round of the loud alarm inturrupted the conversation. Minawe quicly stood up a large red bump on her head, "We don't have time to waste! Let's go!!" Minutes later - along with a bunch on collisions with the floor on Minawe's part- the two finally made it to the battle field. Minawe already looked bat up, bumps, brusis and craps all over her face, but even so she called her chakrums. "Let's get to work Rei!" Minawe exclamed launching into battle. Meawhile, Rei blinked before finding a nice place to sit while waving a little green flag that said in 'GO' in bright red words.

((lol, I love reading all your posts, nice character development everyone))

"HAHAHAHA!!! What can a little gun do to me?! I'll rip you limb from limb!" Illunis proclaimed confidently. Then, before Shin could pull the trigger on his exorcist pistol, Illunis slammed Shin straight into a wall, causing Shin to drop his exorcist pistol. "Ugh!" Shin yelled as his body slammed hard into the wall. Then, the lights of one house close to Shin turned on as a young girl around Shin's age saw the demon along with Shin and the demon prince. She gasped at the sight of the horrible-looking creature. Illunis continued on to crush the exorcist pistol with his left foot, however, Illunis' movement towards Shin were stopped when the demon prince attempted, but failed, to attack Illunis. "F*ck..." the prince uttered as his attack failed. "I guess I really can't do much with only my spiritual body..." the prince stated.

His failed attempt only caused Illunis to laugh wildly. "You're an idiot you know that?! And people say I was dumb, that was just a pathetic attempt! You are a weakling you pathetic excuse for a demon!" Illunis insulted the demon prince. Being the Prince of Pride, this caused the prince to become quite furious. "You piece of sh*t! Just you wait, I'm slaughter you!" the prince shouted. "Quiet!" Illunis replied as he kicked the prince away. "Now to deal with you-" Illunis was interrupted when the young girl watching from before shot Illunis with an exorcist pistol of her own. "Ugh... Who the hell did that?!" Illunis angrily shouted. "Don't you dare lay a single hand on those two boys again!" the young girl shouted.

"Hehe... So you're the b**ch who shot me... This will be fun..." Illunis said as he made his way towards the young girl who had a nervous but determined composure. Shin opened his eyes to see Illunis approaching the young girl. "Y-You get away from her..." Shin said weakly. Shin then looked up to see the prince standing over him. "If you want to save that girl, then you and I will need to forge a [i]contract[/i]..." the prince said.

-Meanwhile-

((I don't know if you got this or not but the Plains of Sins are still within Abaddon so we aren't really going to another dimension))

Seeing Eclipse's change in form, Levy, the Demon Princess of Envy and the youngest of the seven, placed her face into her arms out of fear. "Please make him go away..." Levy whispered out of fear. Daemon watched without any signs of emotion at all, he didn't even take offense to how Eclipse mentioned him along with Voland. Voland, on the other hand, was quite furious but kept his anger in. "You better be careful Eclipse... or you just might get your head cut off one of these days..." Voland whispered as he walked towards Eclipse. "Enough Voland... We are not on this mission to fight each other..." Daemon spoke in an emotionless kid voice. Levy then looked up at Eclipse with tears running down her cheeks. "Please just go away..." she whispered.

A hand was then placed atop Levy's head. It was the hand of her older brother, the Demon Prince of Wrath, Azayl, who had a sad expression on his face. "No need to cry Levy, everything is going to be fine." Azayl spoke in a soft voice.

Once the portal to the Plains of Sins was opened by Eclipse, Voland was the first to walk through and during a split second when Voland passed Eclipse, time seemed to have stood still. Voland glanced at Eclipse, "You will be the next person I eliminate..." Voland briefly spoke before time sped up again and Voland walked into the portal. Daemon followed, his wheelchair moving by itself. Passing Eclipse, Daemon had nothing to say nor did he glance at Eclipse. Even though Eclipse had openly insulted Daemon, he has no ill-will towards the Demon Lord.

It was simple, being the Prince of Sloth, Daemon was simply too lazy to be needing emotions. Satan then spoke his final words to Eclipse before he walked through the portal. "Leave no traces of Cornon's body behind... you might regret it if you do..." Satan spoke, an evil smirk forming on his face.

-Meanwhile-

Medic exorcists began arriving onto the scene to take away the wounded exorcists to heal. Medics themselves were quite capable combatants in their own rights and needed no protection, however, they are more well-versed in barrier spells then attack spells. An exorcist with long black hair tied into a pony-tail arrived at the scene carrying a bow in the shape of angel wings. "One... Five... Sixteen... Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy kingdom come, thy might strikes like lightning, righteously purifies the unholy sinners... Holy Lightning Verse II!" the young exorcist chanted as he fired a single arrow towards a ground of demons surrounding a group of D-Rank exorcists.

The arrow fired began to glow with an intensely bright light that spread out into individual arrows and impaled all of the demons surrounding the exorcists. After the demons faded into black dust, the young exorcist kissed his cross necklace. "Thank you Tsukihana-sama!" one exorcist in the group shouted which Tsukihana replied with a simple nod and smile.

The demons continued their assault, now it seems their attention was on killing the D-Rank exorcists. The stronger demons focused their attentions of the stronger exorcists. One demon in particular shaped like a wild hog charged towards Rei, only to stopped in its tracks and turned its attention on someone else, Minawe. Another demon who takes the form of a black, one-eyed humanoid, split its body into multiple clones and began to all attack Tatsuya at the same time hoping to overpower Tatsuya with sheer numbers.

"Tsukihama that show off...why won't he fight like a man?" Tatsuya went back to focusing on his demon attackers. Although his red energy emitting swords seemed to be about the same length as a normal katana they were in now way the same weight. Maneuvering them was extremely simple. "Weak low level demons thinking numbers could beat me. Abaddon No! My ancestor was killed with that tactic but..." He began to spin around with his energy swords out to cut anything that came close. "I'm in no way that weak!" He stopped spinning after about 10 seconds. "Okay, that wasn't a good idea. Now I'm dizzy and nauseous." He almost vomitted but kept it inside. "[i]About 3 minutes and 30 seconds...f*ck...[/i]"

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Eclipse made his way onto the Plains of Sin, apparently not really going anywhere at all. It didn't really amaze him at all how it looked. Just another wasteland with a few innocent citizens. He ignored Voland's little time stopping trick, not really impressing him to say the least. He also ignored what Voland said to him, paying him no attention.[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]He changed his expression from a sarcastic, blunt, arrogant type, to the cold, callous, indifferent type in a quick second. "You can't even touch me Voland." His words were more emotionless then his face. "We're on a job here, I suspect you get to it, 'Prince of Greed'." Eclipse walked on ahead, slowly unsheathing Ruh-Qtil, his [i]Soul-Killing Angel.[/i] He had sensed a fairly large power somewhere.
[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]All and all, the Plains of Sin was quiet, a little too quiet. He unsheathed Ruh-Qtil all the way, the blade vibrating in the atmosphere. The effect quickly took place while Eclipse was in his demonic form...[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]...enhancing every part of his body.[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Eclipse's hair turns silver, and becomes waist-length. Blackish-white bandages form around his body, tightly wrapped around his torso, right arm, and face, ending just beneath his eyes. Black flames started to orbit, circle around Eclipse's most powerful demonic form. He can keep this form as long as his sword, Ruh-Qtil is out of his sheath. He couldn't talk in this form, instead using his movements, velocity, agility, and strength as his words. Ruh-Qtil changed itself as well, generating as a blade of black flames, using the attack, Angel's Slice from the Divine at will.[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]"......." He said nothing, yet his mind was thinking, [i]I'll find you ex Demon Lord, and I will be bring your head to Satan.[/i][/size][/font]

Rei noticed the pig-like demon charging towards him and only sighed in aggrivation. He didn't want to move from his spot. It was etremely comfortable. The moment the demon set it's sights on someone other than him, he closed his eyes again and continued waving his little green flag in the air, not concerned that it was now charging towards Minawe.

Minawe, however, hadn't even notied the pig demon at all, and as solely focused on the demons she was fight at the moment. "Ha! Yeah take that!" She yelled catching the chakrum after it came back to her. It was then that she heard a female exorsist yell, "Thank you Tsukihama-sama!" Minawe turned her head at the name, "Tsu-tsukihama-sama's here?" She stuttered a slight blush on her face. Sadly the second she turned her head she tripped over her own feet and went sliding 5 feet in front of her effectively dodging the charging pig demon's attack, as well as knocking three demon's unconcious by colliding into them.

Rei sighed, "Idiot..."

"A-A contract...? No way... Not with a demon like you. You said you were one of the Seven Kin is that right? There's no way I'll let someone like you use my body." Shin replied before standing up off the ground. "You idiot... I guess you want to see that girl over there die in front of you don't you? Fine... then be my guest, I can always find another body to possess..." the prince said before walking off. Shin didn't pay any more attention to the demon prince and turned his attention towards Illunis. "Hey you! Get away from her!" Shin shouted as he ran towards the demon with a pipe he found on the ground. "(I can imbued this pipe with my 'soul' to make it into a weapon. Come on, concentrate...)" Shin thought to himself as he forced some of his soul into the pipe. Suddenly, the pipe began to glow a faint blow aura. A temporary happiness was shown on Shin's face when he saw the faint glow. "It worked!" Shin said before focusing on Illunis.

Shin then jumped up into the air and attempted to smash the pipe onto Illunis' head. However, Shin's attempt sadly was to no avail as Illunis opened his mouth and a white arm came shooting out from his throat. The arm quickly grabbed Shin by his throat and threw him away. "You'll get your chance to die right after I kill this human." Illunis spoke as the arm came shooting back down his throat. "Damn it... I can't let that demon hurt that girl..." Shin muttered as he muster up some strength to get back up on his feet. "Now you die!" Illunis shouted at the young girl. The young attempted to shoot Illunis but Illunis was able to punch her hard before she could've done anything. Seeing this, Shin's eyes widened. "No! Demon Prince!" Shin shouted.

Suddenly the demon prince appeared at Shin's side. "So, have you made your decision?" the prince said rather calmly. "Yes, forge a contract with me!" Shin shouted, catching the attention of Illunis who suddenly became frightened and anxious. "What?! I'll kill the both of you!" Illunis shouted as his attention was completely take off the girl and now he was completely focused on Shin and the demon prince.

-Meanwhile-

((Oh Voland doesn't have time stopping powers, it's just like one of those moments where times seems to slow down when two people are passing each other))

Hearing the command given to him by Eclipse, Voland held his palm up only to be stopped by Daemon who passed by Voland. "That's enough... We're here for a purpose, and Father has assigned me the task of overseeing that this mission goes smoothly without conflicts between you and Eclipse... Now let's go..." Daemon said as his wheelchair continued to move forward, following behind Eclipse. "And I hope you weren't intending on using your [i]Ark[/i]..." Daemon warned, still his voice was so emotionless that no one could've distinguished it as a warning. Voland then placed his hand down and walked on, he seemed more calm yet Voland still retained his resentment towards Eclipse.

"(Don't worry Eclipse, I will have your head too once I'm Lord of Abaddon...)" Voland thought to himself. The three demons continued on in the Plains of Sins. Along the way were countless spirits of sinners wandering mindlessly forever. The plains were quite desolate and the ground was cracked everywhere they go. As they continued, a powerful feeling of despair can be sensed, however, as extremely powerful demons, the despair did not affect Eclipse, Voland, or Daemon in any way. The same can't be said for the wandering spirits. Once the continued deeper into the plains, the wandering spirits they see were curled up on the ground in a fetal position motionless.

The trip was beginning to get pretty monotonous as they continued to walk on and on. However, that feeling of boredom didn't last for long as they sensed a powerful dark aura, not as powerful as the despair they were sensing earlier, but still quite powerful. "We're close to a demon..." Daemon plainly said. Suddenly, a pale and thin demon wearing an antelope skull that covered its face appeared suddenly in front of the three. The demon's wrists and ankles were covered in what appears to be red fur. The demon was also wearing a long waist-cape that goes all the way down to just a little above its ankles. "The hell kinda demon is that?" Voland asked calmly. "It's name is Vomica..." Daemon plainly answered.

"So Vomica huh? Well it doesn't really matter what it's called cause I'm going to kill it." Voland said as he held up his palm, once again only to be stopped by Daemon. "I think you should let Eclipse handle this one..." Daemon said. "What? Why?" Voland asked. "Out of all of us here, Eclipse is probably the only one that can keep up with Vomica's speed..." Voland replied. "Tch, don't worry, this'll be over in no ti-" Voland's sentence was interrupted by Daemon. "I said no..." Daemon spoke causing Voland to stop what he was doing. "Fine..." Voland reluctantly said before walking off.

-Meanwhile-

((Just to clear things up, his name is Tsukihana not hama. Also, "Abaddon No!", lol nice one Desperado, but you can just use hell since it sounds better))

"Hey, that kid's dizzy, let's all kill him!!!" one demon said before a whole gang of demons lunged towards Tatsuya. To some it could be seen as a comical moment. However, it was no laughing matter when a giant humanoid dragon-hybrid demon carrying a lance came swooping towards Tatsuya. Coming in close, the demon threw an energy lance at Tatsuya, creating a medium-sized explosion on impact. The demon continued it's assault with two more of the same attack. The demons that were in the way were easily incinerated in the explosion or torn to shreds. The demon came in for one final lance attack, but this time that lance made impact with an arrow from Tsukihana. "Are you okay Tatsuya-san?" Tsukihana asked as he seemingly teleported to Tatsuya's side.

Tsukihana then went on to shoot arrows at the creature up above and finally stepping away from Tatsuya's side to help other lower ranking exorcists. "I'm confident that you will be able to kill that demon on your on right Tatsuya-san?" Tsukihana said respectfully and calmly. However, it seems Tsukihana does not realize that Tatsuya wasn't exactly fond of Tsukihana. Even so, Tsukihana couldn't just stand there and watch his fellow exorcists get attacked.

Seeing Minawe tripped, Tsukihana then appeared to her side and helped her up. "You have to be more careful Minawe-chan... And please help her Rei-san." Tsukihana said before entering the heat of battle again. It seems like Tsukihana was all over the place, but that's because of Tsukihana's extreme speed that is a famed ability that all members of the Nagashima possesses. The hog-like demon, after missing it's first charge, slowly turned back to face Minawe to strike again. It's possible that the reason the demon stopped its charge on Rei is because it smelled the demon scent coming from Rei. Meanwhile, the flying demon regained its composure after being fired at and locked back on to Tatsuya, looking to finish what it started.

OoC: I just wanted to make a joke. It was the only time I planned on doing it.

Tatsuya stood back up after Tsukihama came to his rescue. His swords weren't emitting energy now. Tatsuya stretched out a bit as Tsukihama was fighting for a bit. "These guys will be no problem. Just caught me off guard is all." The red energy began to come out of his katana handles again. "[i]Damn, that defense maneuveur costs about 20 seconds. I was able to emit the soul energy at certain points around my body. It hurt like hell but nothing feels broken at least.[/i]"

Tatsuya looked back at the dragon-like demon that was coming after him. He spit out some blood in its direction. "3 minutes...I'll Slaughter You in One!" The sword in his right hand turned off and he pointed it at He pointed the now turned off Nulled Demon away from him. "Vroom vroom." The red energy quickly rushed out of the blade and with it he went flying towards the dragon. His Soul Slasher was ready to cut the dragon to pieces.

"Th-thank you Tsukihana-sama." Minawe stuttered out, blushing from the embarressment of falling. Rei simply rolled his eyes from Minawe's reaction to the annoying, think-he's-all-that exorsist. To be honest Rei didn't like him not one bit. Why? Hell, did Rei need a reason. He surely didn't think so. And then he had the nerve to ask him to help that incompitant idiot? Rei glanced at Minawe whom was still staring after Tsukihana.

"Hey idiot pay attention." Rei called out still not planning on lifting a finger.

Minawe snapped back into reality, and finally noticing the hog-like demon charging straight for her. She prepared herself for the charge, and as soon as the hog demon was close enough Minawe jumped into the air, executing a front flip over the hog with her chakrums out to slice the hog across his back. Minawe landed in a squated position with her feet together, before standing up hands in the air. "And she stick's the landing!" One step later and she was face first into the ground, feet and legs in the air. "H-how....I-is that p-possible...."

"If you don't want to die and you want to save that girl then you better forge a contract with me quickly, because that big behemoth is not gonna sit around and wait." the demon prince warned Shin as he casually cross his arms. "Shut up! Don't act like your safe too, because that thing said it's gonna kill the both of, and you know that demon can touch you." Shin claimed. The prince was not amused one bit, and became quite irritated by what Shin had said, but the prince needed a body to possess. "Fine... What do you want?" the prince asked. "Make it a temporary contract that will only last until that demon is killed." Shin demanded. "What?! Arrg..." the prince clenched his fists tightly. "Fine! But afterwards, you'll have to make a real deal with me!" the prince said.

"Okay, now hurry up before you get us both killed!" Shin shouted as Illunis neared the two. "Jump to your left now!" the prince shouted to Shin as Illunis threw a punch at the both of them. Listening to the prince's warning, Shin evaded the punch by leaping to his left; the prince also did the same. "Now, ready your blood for the contract." the prince said as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, a bright blue flame appeared in mid-air and once the flames dissipated, a possession contract appeared in mid-air. Shin then began to read the contract, causing the prince to comically fall to the ground. "W-What in the world are you doing?!" the prince asked with a sweat drop on his forehead.

"I'm reading the contract to make sure you don't go back on your words-" Shin was interrupted by a comically annoyed prince. "JUST SIGN THE DAMN THING!" the prince shouted. "Ahh, jump away again!" the prince said as Illunis once again attempted to attack them only to miss when Shin jumped back.

-Meanwhile-

(Desperado, in any case, that was a nice use of Abaddon ^^))

The large swarm of demons were beginning to diminish gradually as more and more exorcists arrived on the scene to fight. Things were looking a little better for the exorcists now, and it was only a matter of time before the swarm was eliminated. "Lightning Verse X: Tatsuten (立天 Lit. [i]Falling Heaven[/i])!" shouted Tsukihana as he shot ten arrows up into the sky. Suddenly, a bright explosion of light appeared above the sky before what seems to be thousands of light arrows came crashing down onto the field, only impaling the demons and did nothing to the exorcists. "That should've taken out about a third of the remaining demons." Tsukihana spoke before leaning against a tree. Tsukihana was panting heavily. "That attack took more of my energy than I thought... I guess I am only able to master a third of that technique..." Tsukihana muttered weakly.

The dragon demon began swirling above Tatsuya. "Take this exorcist! Lance Bolt!" the demon spoke in a high-pitch and ominous voice. The demon's lance began to glow a green color. The demon then grabbed a hold of its lance with both hands and slammed it towards the ground without actually letting go of the lance. The energy released from the lance then split into multiple smaller lances that was heading straight for Tatsuya.

After quite a lucky break, Minawe was able to cut the hog demon's back, severing its spinal column and killing it. An exorcist holding a giant spiked baseball bat then came towards Minawe after she fell. The exorcist had bright crimson hair and an overconfident look in his eyes. "Haha how lame Minawe! You got defeated by your own clumsiness, your such a little baby- AHHH!" the young exorcist was interrupted as a thin looking demon was thrown into the exorcists head. The exorcist lie half unconscious on the ground after the demon made impact with his head. His eyes were in a comically dizzy pattern. "W-Who did that...?" the exorcist said weakly.

"Wow, you're such a loser Shota... I don't even know how I got paired up with you..." a young female demon with icy blue hair said. Suddenly, a group of demons headed towards Minawe and Shota. "Doom Frost..." the young female demon spoke softly as he breathed an icy blue mist towards the demons causing them to freeze upon contact. Shota recovered from his half unconscious state with an irritated look on his face. "S-Stop showing me up Rikka, we're suppose to be a team remember?!" Shota shouted. "Yeah, yeah..." Rikka said with a bored expression as she touched Shota's forehead with one finger, instantly freezing him.

Tatsuya quickly jumped back when the demon slammed the lance into the ground. "What the hell?" Then the multiple smaller lances were quickly coming at him. "Oh f*ck." Tatsuya pointed his two blades behind him. "Dodging isn't really my style and I want to end this quickly." The energy emitted from the blade started to emit a force that sent him flying towards the lances. Tatsuya started to slow down a bit as the force coming from Nulled Demon stopped. "Ahhhh!" He used Soul Slasher to help propel himself towards the dragon and his lance but he was still sprinting on the ground. He was using Nulled Demon to block the lances and deflect the lances but some were still able to hit his shoulder and leg.

Minawe hopped up from the ground her face red but this time the source bein anger. "Oh shut up Shami! I totally did that on purpose!" She yelled not even aware she aid his nam wrong, as she was sure she got it right. It was the his partner Rikka. Minawe stuck her tongue out at Shota, "You tell him Nemo!" As it seemed the only names she was worried about remembering was Kai's and Tsukihana's.

"What's my idiot doing now?" Rei's voice suddenly entered the conversation having finally left his resting spot, and walking over to the trio. Minawe glared at Rei, "How many times do I have to tell you....I don't belong to you!!"

Rei waited for a few seconds knowing it was comin-"And I'm not an idiot!"

"Look, are you gonna sign it or not, I'm not going to keep asking!" the prince shouted. "I don't know if I can trust you." Shin replied. "Well, looks like you don't have any other options do you?" the prince responded. In Shin's mind, he was conflicted between trusting a demon and protecting an innocent life. Finally, Shin made his decision as he held his right thumb up towards his mouth. Shin then bit his thumb until blood could be seen. "Alright, you better not go back our deal demon!" Shin said as he signed his name on the contract. "It's Faust..." the prince told Shin his name as he too signed his name on the contract. "What?! No!" Illunis shouted. The young girl who tried to protect Shin and Faust finally awoke after being knocked unconscious to see bright blue flames engulfing Shin and Faust. "Faust huh...? I'm Shin, Shin Nishihara." Shin responded.

The blue flames became even brighter and a small explosion was created from the flames. Illunis, attempting to kill the two of them before the contract could be complete, rushed towards the fire. Finally the flames died down revealing a single person, apparently Shin due to his exorcist academy clothes. However, his hair was in Faust's style. Illunis, nearing the person, threw a powerful punch towards the person standing. However, that person easily stopped the punch with just one hand. Revealing his face, it was Faust in Shin's clothes. "I told you I was gonna kill you..." Faust simply said as he impaled the demon in its stomach with his free hand. The black blood from the demon slowly dripped down from Faust's hand.

Illunis began to stumbled back, fear was visibly shown on its face. "P-Please Lord Faust... D-Don't kill me, I can bring you back to Abaddon..." Illunis said weakly. "Tch... Do you take me for a fool? I know that once a demon arrives in Terrene, there is no way to return... At least, not for you..." Faust replied as his hand transformed into its demon state which looked black with sharp claws. In one fell swoop, Faust sliced Illunis' head into multiple sections. As all of the pieces fell to the ground, every part of Illunis faded into black dust and then completely disappeared. Suddenly, Faust began glowing a bright blue color before he was forced out of Shin's body. "Whoa... So that's how being possessed feels like..." Shin said. "Not really... You and me made a contract and this wasn't a forced possession so it feels nothing like if I were to possess you without your agreement." Faust replied.

"Umm, excuse me. Are you a demon?" the young girl walked up to Faust and asked him. "Yeah, so what of it? You want to kill me?" Faust asked in an irritated tone. "No, not at all... You and your friend saved my life. You must be a good demon with a human soul." the girl said. "What- A good demon, human soul? Please, that's a load of crap..." Faust said before walking away. "Well Miss, are you alright?" Shin asked. "Yeah, thanks, and look after your friend." the girl replied before walking off towards her house. "My... friend...?" Shin said before turning towards Faust who was still walking away.

-Meanwhile-

The dragon demon continued his lightning fast assault on Tatsuya, hoping to slow him down just enough so the demon could come in for the final attack. However, it seems as though Tatsuya has more stamina than the demon thought. Growing tired of aerial combat, the dragon demon landed onto the ground and prepared for a ground assault. The demon lunged towards Tatsuya, his lance prepared to impale Tatsuya through his chest. For the other exorcists, things were finally coming to a close as only 10% of the original amount of demons were left, and the demons that were left are the basic weak demons that can be killed quite easily. Tsukihana's fate looked bleak however, as he fell to his knees. Tsukihana covered his mouth with his hand and began to cough. Taking off his hand, blood could be seen.

"I'll die if my condition is not controlled..." Tsukihana whispered to himself. Then, noticing loud footsteps, Tsukihana looked up to notice a demon holding a large club was running towards him. Tsukihana attempted to get up but felt to weak. Just when things seemed to be rather bleak for Tsukihana, the demon was suddenly cut in half. However, no one was around Tsukihana to have done that. Tsukihana, himself, was confused about what had just happened, but was able to rest again.

Finally being defrosted, Shota turned towards Minawe who had just mispronounced his name. "Oh there you go again, MY NAME IS SHOTA YOU IDIOT!" Shota shouted before grabbing Minawe and given her a noogie. Rikka on the other hand didn't mind her name being mispronounced. However, she couldn't stand the fact that Shota was picking on Minawe again and froze him one more time. "I-I-I h-hate you..." a frozen Shota struggled to say. When Rei walked over, Rikka looked at another direction and hid her face from the other three. "Look Rei... Why don't you just go back to your sitting spot okay..." Rikka said calmly without showing her face to the others.

"G-gah! St-stop it Shami! That hurts!" Minawe whined as she tried to struggle under Shota's merciless noogie attack, but it was proving to be in vain. She was glad Rikka decided to stop the brute of an exorsist by once again freezing him. "Thank you again Nemo." Minawe smiled up at Rikka as she stood to recollect herself. Seeing that Shota was unable to move she kicked him in the side...Or at least thats what she ment to do. She missed his entire body and the momentum of her kick lifted her other foot off the ground, slamming the back of her head into the ground leaving her slightly unconscious on the ground on top of Shota. "M-my...Luck stinks..." Rei rolled his eyes wondering how he got stuck with the most clumsy, and useless partner in the entire world of Terrene. It must be some crule joke or something. Hearing what Rikka said, Rei glanced at her from the corners of his eyes. "If I don't listen to the idiot, what makes you think I'd take your advice."

As Tatsuya charged at the demon he quickly looked around. "[i]Greats, Tsukihana took most of the action away from me.[/i]" He then saw what seemed like a few of his comrades playing. "[i]Worthless idiots.[/i]" He didn't want to focus to much on anything else and turned his focuse back to the demon who was now on the ground about to attack him with his lance. "Finally fighting like a man...demon...dragon...oh f*ck it." His two Soul Slasher suddenly doubled in length and with it his speed as his Nulled Demon sword clashed with the demon dragon's lance.

"Faust, hold up!" Shin shouted as he ran towards him. Faust stopped walking and turned around. "What do you want human?" Faust asked with an irritated tone of voice. "Well, I'm not someone who goes back on my word and neither are you, so, I said that I would make a real contract with you. So let's do it." Shin explained. This only caused Faust to chuckled a little bit. "Please, as if I would want to possess a weakling like you. Just go away." Faust replied. "You could've walked away when that girl and I were being attacked by that demon, but you didn't. You helped me with your powers." Shin said. "Look, the only reason I did that was to kill that lowly piece of crap. I wasn't helping you or that other human. Besides, what good are you to me? You can't help me return to Abaddon now can you?" Faust asked.

"Maybe you're right... But maybe there's a chance I can help you." Shin replied. "And how would you do that? You're pathetic and weak." Faust claimed, turning away towards the opposite direction as if he was about to walk off. "I can read ancient texts, maybe there's some kind of information in the Nirvana Ordinis Grand Library that tells about how to travel between dimensions. I can help you, but of course if I help you, you'll have to help me." Shin explained. Faust didn't speak for a moment, his mind wondering about any other options. However, this seems like the only option he has until he can find a way to do things on his own. "Okay... I'll make a contract with you, but it will only last until I find a way to return to Abaddon, is that clear human?" Faust turned to face Shin and said.

Without speaking, Shin just nodded in agreement. "Now, where's your house human? I feel sleepy." Faust demanded to know as a he casually walks away. "W-Wait hold up, lemme get my bike." Shin said before running off to grab his bike then quickly catching up to Faust. "My house is just up ahead, oh and by the way, will you stop calling me human, my name is Shin." Shin replied. "Yeah whatever..." Faust responded plainly.

"(Well, guess I'm stuck with this lowly being for awhile... *Sigh* Oh well, it can't get any worse right...?) Faust thought to himself.

-Meanwhile-

Finally, the demon infestation was beginning to settle as the exorcists took out almost all of the demons left. "Sh*t! These exorcists are tougher than we though, let's get outta here!" one demon said as he led a group of demons to escape from the Nirvana Ordinis Eastern Block. However, when they attempted to escape, they were all trapped by a barrier place within the Eastern Block. A rather tall, fancy-looking exorcist arrived on the scene. Behind him was a group of exorcists wearing the same type of armor. "Well, well, it looks like all of you demons bit off more than you can chew huh?" the man spoke in a playful voice. "There is one thing all of you demons should've taken into account before attacking us, and that is we exorcists are not to be trifle with." the man's voice suddenly changing to become serious.

The exorcist soldiers from behind the man rushed from their positions and quickly dispatch all of the demons who were trying to escape. Back on Tatsuya's side, the dragon demon attempted to face Tatsuya head on. That was a very poor decision as Tatsuya's Nulled Demon parried the dragon demon's lance while Tatsuya's Soul Slasher made quick work of the demon. "D-Damn you exorcist..." those were the demon's last words before he faded away.

Again finally defrosted, Shota decided that he was now going back into the action but all of the sudden he noticed all of the demons were killed, leaving his jaw to hit the floor. "AWW MAN I MISSED ALL THE FUN!!!" Shota shouted. Rikka didn't answer Rei straight away, she simply walked off. However, while she was walking, Rikka did stop say something to Rei. "You don't have to act so cold all the time Rei... Even someone like me knows that..." Rikka said before walking off again. Around the corner where she turned, Rikka stopped, hidden behind a wall. Rikka was blushing quite a lot as her whole face was red. Rikka then placed her right hand over her heart. "W-Why is my heart beating so much...?" Rikka asked herself.

"I would like to thank all of the exorcists who have helped defend the Eastern Block this evening. Now, those who are wounded please report to the medical center to get treated, and those who aren't wounded, you may return to you dorms. We Knights of Nirvana will be vigilant throughout the night to make sure that nothing like this will happen again so you can rest easy tonight. Tomorrow, school schedule will follow the normal pattern. For those who are seriously wounded, you may skip your classes for tomorrow." the man wearing the fancy clothes announced to everyone.

Right before the demon could fade away Tatsuya mumbled to himself. "The name is Tatsuya Takeda. Remember it in hell." The red energy coming out of his twin swords illuminated his face until fading. "Two minutes left. Damn. I still could have fought for another two minutes." He let out a quick sigh but soon after yawned. "Oh well. at least I can get back to sleep." He walked away passing a few exorcists who had fought in the battle. When he was walking he passed by the gtroup he saw earlier and stopped. "Useless good for nothing lazy ass cowards."He then continued walking not even bothering once to look at them.

Rei raised a brow towards Rikka's answer, wondering why she even bothered to speak to him anyway. She's a strange one that's for sure. Or atleast that's what Rei believed anyway. Minawe was quickly back on her two feet in time to hear what the Knights of Nivana had to say. She was slightly disappointed that they still had classes tomorrow. "Man I just want to sleep all a tomorow. Forget classes." She whined to herself, not intending for anyone to hear however,...

"That's why you're so stupid now."

A tick mark appeared on her forhead. Seconds before yelling another exorsist, Tatsuya, walked pass calling them lazy. "Stupid Teriyama, thinks he's all cool. Well he's not!! He's just a jerk!" She yelled loudly intending for him to hear the last parts. The entire walk to her room she was on a tyranical rant about how she couldn't stand jerks, and why all guys couldn't be a gentleman like Tsukihana. Rei was ignoring the rant wanting nothing more than to disappear, or at last go deaf for a while.

Meanwhile, in Abaddon and in the throne room of Saten a rip in the space appeard in an arc like shape. Seconds later a young girl, who appeared to be no older than 13 years old, floated out of the opening with a scythe about twice as large as her in her right hand. Her long blond hair floated behind her, and a mocking almost secretive smile was plastered onto her young face. Her eyes were closed the entire time so how she managed to see anything was a wonder. The rip in the air closed once she was all the way through. She turned the scythe so it was horizontal and sat on the body, crossing her legs and cradling her head in her small hands. "You ran my lord?"

[center][size="5"][b]CHAPTER 2: KINSEI HIKAWA - DEMON EXORCIST[/b][/size][/center]

Morning in Norvea City, calm and peaceful even despite the events of last night. As usual, Shin awoke early to do his morning chores. After making breakfast for himself, Shin entered into his house's guest room which now belong to a certain demon prince. "Hey Faust, it's morning already. You should get up and enjoy the morning, get some fresh air you know." Shin said as he opened the curtains letting in the morning sunlight. "Ugh... Damn it... Will you stop bothering me?!" Faust replied. "Besides, you're in your spiritual body, you don't even really need to sleep so stop being so lazy." Shin said, trying to get Faust to get up. "Gimme a break, I had to stay up late last night to create the stupid contract so shut up and get outta here! Besides, I need my energy for a certain project..." Faust responded.

Seeing as there was no one to force Faust up, Shin just decided to leave him alone. "Okay, but you make sure to stay here and don't go anywhere. People will be freaked out seeing the spiritual body of a demon prince walking around, and what's worse, if an exorcist senses you, you're dead." Shin explained. "Tch, like they can sense me... Powerful demons like myself can mask our presence so an exorcist wouldn't even know that I am a demon even if I'm right next to them. Now stop your worrying and bitching and just go to whatever place you said you needed to go." Faust replied in an irritated tone. Giving a sigh, Shin walked out of Faust's room. "You know, you could try to be a bit nicer to the person who's helping you get back to your world..." Shin said with a plain expression.

After eating his breakfast, Shin left for the Nirvana Ordinis. Instead of taking his bike today however, Shin just decided to take a train there. On the train, Shin casually spent his time reading and catching up on current news. When the train finally arrived at a station close to the Nirvana Ordinis, Shin left and continued walking there. On the way, Shin said hello to the many people who know him. Shin, in his spare time, usually helps out a lot in the community and so everyone around here knows him is quite fond of him. Finally arriving at the Nirvana Ordinis, Shin walked towards the Western Block to get to his first class which is a class that teaches an exorcist how to use different types of spells called "Verses".

Arriving inside the class, Shin was greeted with a kick in the face by the local hothead, Shota. "Take this you wimp!" Shota shouted as he attempted to kick Shin in the face. However, Shin managed to evade the kick just in time, sending Shota flying into the back wall and creating a loud thud. "S-Shota, would you stop trying to kill me every time we see each other?" Shin said, scared for his life. With amazing recovery time, Shota ran towards Shin. "Ehh, that was beginner's luck! I could've totally taken you down no problem!" Shota energetically replied before giving a hard slap to Shin's back. "Gah! W-What the heck Shota?!" Shin shouted as he grabbed a hold of his back. "Aww c'mon you wimp, that was a mere pat on the back." Shota replied with a huge grin.

"There you go again being rough on people... You really are immature..." Rikka said from her seat causing Shota to get comically angry. "Arrg, screw you, I'm more mature than you!" Shota shouted which gave Shin the opportunity to sneak to his seat.

Tatsuya was half asleep on his own desk. Shota's obnoxious voice was enough to get him fully awake. He raised his head up to see what he was doing and hear what he was saying to Shin. Tatsuya stood up while picking up his desk. He then threw it at Shota who had just taken his seat. "Hey Shota! You're the last person who should be calling people wimps you lazy ass coward. During last nights raid you were too busy playing around with your demon and that other chick and her demon." He walked over to him. "Sorry if an actual fight interrupted it."

"Shami you leave Yamada alone!" Minawe yelled from her seat at front of the classroom, still unaware that she had yet to call Shin and Shota by their actual names. It was a known fact that Minawe was terrible with names. She could hear them a million of times, and yet she will still call you by some made up name, that will more than often sound nothing like your actual name. "And for your information Teriyama-" She said turning on Tatsuya, "I was fighting until that idiot brute, and Nemo came over there to me!" Rei was sitting at the back of the classroom head down and eyes closed. One would think he was asleep but he often faked it just so that people wouldn't bother him.

Archived