Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Walking along as quietly as they could, Kinsei and Shin managed to get to the next car without being detected by the demons. "Shin, how many cars do we have to go through before we reach the front car?" Kinsei asked. "Umm, according to this train map, we're on passenger car number six, so we have six more cars to go through to reach the control car." Shin replied. "Ugh... This is really giving me a headache..." Once Kinsei had finished saying that, a bony spike was impaled right through the car wall, and just a couple of inches from Kinsei's face. "What the hell?!" Kinsei exclaimed before stepping back only to bump into something. "Huh?" Kinsei slowly turned around to see one of those demons standing right behind him. "Oh crap..." Kinsei muttered, annoyed by the fact that he now has to fight in darkness. Shin backed up seeing the demon, and then his attention was turned to the demon who had just gotten inside the car by ripping a hole with its spikes.

"Uhh Kinsei... Now you're gonna have to fight against two of them..." Shin said, pointing to the other demon which only caused Kinsei to become more irritated. "Arrg, I really hate trains..." Kinsei commented before he transformed his other hand into its demon form. "P-Prince..." the demon standing in front of Kinsei muttered. Hearing this Kinsei's eyes widened with surprise. "D-Did that demon just say what I think it said?" Shin asked. "Yeah..." Kinsei said quietly still focusing on the demon. Suddenly, the demon, using it's long extended human limbs flail Kinsei into the back of the room. "Oof!" Kinsei uttered hitting the ground. "Goddamn, and I thought I was gonna get the royal treatment, guess not!" Kinsei exclaimed before standing up and charging towards the closest demon.

Back on Minawe's and Rei's side of things, the demon who lunged towards Minawe was unlucky in its attempt as Minawe slipped and slid to the other side of the wide car. The demon then got its head crashed through a window, and even more unfortunate for the demon, now its head is stuck. The demon tried pulling its head out using its long arms to push against the car wall, but it wasn't working. With the opportunity, Rei instructed her to use her chakram as a conductor for a strong electric attack from Rei. Throwing her chakram, Minawe was lucky enough to get a direct hit and lodged her chakram into the demon's shoulder. Quite the lucky break for Minawe which isn't really a surprise at all by now. The demon then began flailing its long arms around wildly. If not taken care of soon, the well-being of the unconscious passengers could be at stake.

On top of the roof, after Tatsuya commented on being stealthy, Tsukihana gave a slight smile. "I guess you're right, being stealthy wasn't an option in the first place. Very well, I'll cover you and you go do what you do best." Tsukihana said as he readied his arrows to protect Tatsuya from any attacks that Tatsuya wouldn't be able to block or evade. When Tatsuya charged at the demon, they began to attack from all sides, swarming the top of the car. Their numbers have increased by ten more since the last time. Demons in front of Tatsuya began slashing at him with their sharp bony spikes while other demons on Tatsuya's left and right performed jumping strikes only to be foiled by Tsukihana who fired powerful arrows that pushed them off to the sides or even off the train. Tsukihana did noticed one thing however, the demons weren't dying even though he was able to hit their vital areas.

((If these demons get hit, they won't die and if any limbs get cut off, they will be regrown, so they're virtually immortal but they can easily be subdue or knocked unconscious.))

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A wide devilish grin appeared on Tatsuya's face and he lactually laughed a bit as the demons began to surrond him. "You guys wanna know something interesting as to why no matter how many of you there are you'll never beat me?" He tossed his Nulled Demon up into the air and caught it in his mouth. The energy was still coming out of ithe handle in its normal flow and point to his left side. He blocked the spikes of two of the demons with the Soul Slasher he still had in his right hand and another two of the spikes with his Nulled Demon that was in his mouth.

With a simple jerk of the head and flick of the wrist not only were the spikes cut off but so were the demons' heads. Next he grabbed the spike of another incoming demon and by bringing his two swords together cut the demon into three but he sure as hell wasn't done yet. Still holding the spike he impaled it into the chest of another enemy and roundhouse kicked the part of the cut up demon's body with the spike not only making the spike go deeper but also knocking them off the roof of the train.

Tatsuya looked at the remaining bits of the demons but noticed they were still squirming around even though he had just slaughtered more than half of them. It was enough to say that the slaughter had already left Tatsuya covered in demon blood. Arrows were stuck in quite a bit. About 12 of them. "[i]Damnit. I'm behind by four and there's five left. I'm not going to waste anymore time...4 minutes 25 seconds.[/i]" He jumped at the demons while taking his sword out of his mouth. "I'm A Bit Of A Badass!"

-5 Seconds Later-

"You just had to show me up with that last guy didn't you?" Tatsuya pulled his Nulled Demon out of the head of one of the demons and a second later both his blades turned off. He then kicked the arrow impaled into the head of another guy before walking back over to Tsukihana. "If you haven't noticed yet they're not all dead. None of them. They just won't. Impale an arrow into them so that they're stuck the train or ground or whatever. Don't forget the parts I kicked aside."

Rei was almost astounded how lucky Minawe always seemed to be. It shouldn't have surprised him by now, but sometimes it was a real life saver anddefinatey one of her better qualities. Rei was quick to snap himself out of it and held out his hand to charge his attack. First sparks was seen in his hand, flashing in and out of sight until before long a cackling sound was heard, almost as if you were crumpling plastic or paper. The yellow glow grew brighter and the ligtening took to swirling around his hand, "Violent Voltage." He said seconds before the lightening shot out heading straight for the chakrums.

Once the attack hit and was over Minawe grinned, "Alright! We were worried over nothing. These things are easy to kill." She said running over to retrieve her Chakrum. Rei didn't celebrate and in fact seemed a little on edge which was rare for him. "I suppose...." Minawe turned to face him, turning away from the demon. "What's wrong? You seem a little tense?"

"Well that takes care of that..." Kinsei said as cracked his knuckles. "Well, at least now they won't be hurting anyone..." Shin said with a nervous smile and a sweat drop on his head. After beating the crap out of the two demons, Kinsei shoved them back outside the hole that one of the demons had created when it entered. "Strange though... I was really tearing them up, but it seems no matter how much I kept attacking them, they just kept going. It's like they're immortal..." Kinsei said. "Well, let's not worry about that now, we need to get to the front car." Shin said. "Yeah, right..." Kinsei and Shin then walked off to the next car. "This car looks empty." Kinsei said. "Well, empty as in no demons..." Kinsei added. The two continued onward and it seems as though those two demons were the only demons they needed to fight. Finally getting to the front control car, Shin began working on the lights while Kinsei acted as lookout.

The demon who was just electrocuted by Rei seemed motionless, dead. However, Rei couldn't help but get a strange feeling from the demon, and he was unfortunately right. When Minawe stood just inches away from the demon's body, all of a sudden, the demon began to flail its right arm attempting to decapitate Minawe. However, due to her extraordinary luck, the demon swung just a little bit above her head. Instead of staying there, the demon all of a sudden clawed its way out of the train and ran off. It headed towards the front of the train, and just above the front car of the train was a strange, floating purple and black mist.

After Tatsuya was able to subdue all of the demons, he walked over to Tsukihana and told him that the demons couldn't be killed. "I know..." Tsukihana simple answered as he watched all of the defeated demons squirm around but unable to do anything but slowly regenerate. Tsukihana was able to put a barrier around the demons in order to prevent them from going anywhere, however, the demons started to regenerate even faster, and soon, they were back to normal. "Well, that's new..." Tsukihana said referring to their newly morphed limbs which were essentially arms with large axes. However, the demons did not attempt to attack Tatsuya or Tsukihana. Instead, they jumped off of the train and headed towards the very front car in which the purple black mist was floating above.

Seeing the mist, Tsukihana began to run towards it. "Let's go Tatsuya, that strange mist must be linked to these demons. In addition, all of the demons are heading towards the front car which only proves the theory even further." Tsukihana explained.

Then, all of the car's lights turned on. "Huh? Shin must've gotten the lights to work." Tsukihana said. "Finally, now let's go to the top roof." Kinsei said. "Huh? Why? Tsukihana and Tatsuya have the roof covered." Shin asked. "I sensed a dark and powerful force up above this car. We have to go up there and take a look." Kinsei explained. "Hey look! All of the demons are heading towards this front car. What the- And now they have axes for hands!" Shin exclaimed.

After the barrier was put up Tatsuya sighed. "Well that works too." Suddenly though the demons regenerated and looked even stronger than before. "Or maybe not. [i]This is odd. This seems to be so much like after I exorcised Rednocte. He only got so much more stronger. Not even slightly weakened by the exorcism. Just like this too.[/i]" Now Tatsuya was focused on what the demons were doing next. "They're...running away?" He listened to Tsukihana's next responsodse. "Well we're both Captain Obvious today, aren't we? Screw that. I'll be Lieutenant Sarcasm. But yeah. Let's go." Tatsuya ran off ahead of Tsukihana.

"Minawe move!" Rei shouted, but the warning was the last thing on her mind. She smiled, "Hey, you actually said my name!" Secondslater she tensed as a gust of wind hd cut extremely close to her head, and she quickly ran forward and hid beind Rei. "What the hell! He almost decapitated me!"

"That's wha you get idiot. I told you to move." Rei said lightly hitting Minawe over the head. He was secretly relieved she was alright. Despite what he leads on to believe he cared about Minawe. More than most peple would believe. "Come on. We should follow it." Rei hopped out the window andclimbed on top of the train. He turned back over to help Minawe to the top. "Magnitize yourself to the train. The last thing we need is for you to fall off."

Minawe blushed but did so anyway, "I'm ready." It didn't take long before they came to the swirling mass of black and purple suspended in he air. "What's going on?" Minawe whispred as they looked at all of the demons that were heading in the same direction.

As every demon gathered towards the front of the train, so did everyone else. Tatsuya and Tsukihana were the first to arrive. "What is that thing?" Tsukihana asked. In an attempt to see if it was something physical, Tsukihana fired an arrow towards it which passed through it harmlessly. "That's peculiar..." Tsukihana said, continuing to observe the mist. "The demons on the ground doesn't seem to be trying to attack. They're just standing there looking up at this mist as well..." Tsukihana noted. Then, Kinsei and Shin got up onto the front car. "So that's the thing I sensed..." Kinsei said. "Umm, what exactly is it?" Shin asked. "I don't know, but that thing has the smell of demon written all over it. Now, to destroy it." Kinsei said. "No use, I already tried firing an arrow through it, it just simply phased through." Tsukihana explained.

A little bit later, Minawe and Rei appear on the scene, and then arrived Shota and Rikka. "Whoo! Made it! Hey did you know guys know that those demons are immortal and could regenerate? Man, we had to freeze them just so they don't flail their spikes around. Then they tried to escape through the ice so we had to double freeze them." Shota explained which nobody even bothered to listen. "Hey are you guys listening?" Shota asked. "So that's the energy I sensed, it's powerful I can tell you that..." Rikka said. "Gah! Look at all of those demons down there! Shouldn't we try and capture them or something?!" Shota asked.

"My, my, you are soooo noisy aren't you?" a child-like voice emanated from the purple mist. "Uhh, is that mist talking to us?" Shota asked with a confuse expression. "It's talking to you moron, you're the noisy one..." Rikka said. "h-Hey that's not true is it?!" Shota shouted in response only proving Rikka's point even more. "The mist is dissipating..." Tsukihana said with a serious and focused expression as the mist began to slowly and gradually dispersed. From the mist, a small humanoid figure wearing a long purple robe and a crow mask appeared with crows flying around the humanoid. Then, a wooden staff with a large purple orb appeared out of nowhere and just floated in midair along with the humanoid. "Like I said, that kid is soooo noisy, control your pet." the humanoid said. "What did you call me?! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FIGHT CAUSE I'M GONNA BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA YOU!!!" Shota shouted. The humanoid simply yawned out of boredom.

"Look, it's apparent that you're a demon. Now how about a name?" Kinsei asked. "My name is Corvus the Magnificent! And from your smell, I can tell that you are also a demon correct?" Corvus asked Kinsei. "Hah! The smell that you're smelling is probably from the blood that I beat out of your demon minions!" Kinsei responded. "Hmm, you may be right... But that girl over there is a demon and that boy over there is too, and their stench is quite massive." Corvus said referring to Rei and Rikka. "I'm done talking with you tiny, now I'm gonna ripped that head of yours right off." Kinsei said. "No need to get violent, I've got what I came here for, bye bye... Oh but as a parting gift... Corvum Nigrum Maledictionem: Lullaby." Corvus chanted as his staff began to glow a bright purple color. "Arrg, this light is so intense!" Shin said, finding it hard to avoid the light even though he's using both hands to cover his eyes. Suddenly, everyone fell unconscious. "Damn... it..." were the last words Kinsei said before slowly losing his consciousness.

The next thing everybody knew, they had awoke in their car with the lights fully on and two attendants waiting on everyone to get up. "Ugh... What in the world happened...? I feel so light headed..." Shin said. "Well, we're glad all of you are okay, just give yourselves a second to regain full consciousness." a female attendant said. "Huh? Where the hell is that smug little demon?" Kinsei asked looking around. "Demon? Well that must've been in your dreams or something, but all of you are the last to awake. It seems that there was a gas leak that caused everyone to lose consciousness. Fortunately, everything has been fixed and we are due to arrive in Nichibotsu very soon." the female attendant reported. "Well, we're here to just inform all of you on that matter and would would like to apologize for the incident. The money that have been paid for your train tickets have been refunded and transferred back to the Nirvana Ordinis." the female attendant said before she and the male attendant walk out of the car.

"Wait so that was just a dream?" Shota asked. "No, we couldn't have the same dream..." Tsukihana replied, trying to recall the last thing that happened to them.

Minawe and Rei woke up almost at the same time, both confused and wondering where all of the demons were. The attenedant gave the excuse that there was a gas leak that caused everyone to fall asleep. "Oh well that explains everything." Minawe smiled only to get hit in the head by Rei. "Idiot. There's no way all of last night was a dream. That demon with the crow face probably had something to do with this."

"Well there's no point in worrying about it now. We should just focus on the actual reason we were brought here." Rei shook his head. "You shouldn't be so carefree about all of this." Her response was a shrug and another yawn.

Tatsuya woke up in the spot he had when he got on the train. On his lap was a pile of books and paper with notes on them.. All of the books were ones that came out of his backpack and the notes were in his hand writing. He stretched his arms high into the air but in turn all his stuff fell off his lap. "What the hell happened?" The attendants then seemed to go over a little explanation of what had happened. "[i]A gas leak. There's no way...Hey Umbra. I know you were there all of last and I bet you're still there. Are you able to shed some light on the subject?[/i]" He soon trailed back to his own seperate thoughts. "[i]I wonder is why that demon thought Kinsei would have been a demon. Was it the demon blood? I had just as much on me. I sure as hell don't think that was a dream. We all seemed to have this dream and it seemed so real so it really makes me wonder...what is this?[/i]"

With the attendants gone and everyone in the car pondering about the supposed dream, Tatsuya thought to call Umbra. Suddenly, on the ground, a puff of smoke appeared and once it had disperse, Umbra appeared. "I'm sure that all of you are pondering about what happened correct? Tatsuya called me..." Umbra said. Lumi, sleeping on Minawe's head finally awoke. "*Yawn* Wow, that was a good sleep..." Lumi said, stretching its body. Redder then came out from Shin's holster. "Man you guys were out like a light last night." Redder said. "Huh? We were? Then that means-" Shin stopped. "Yes, that demon you guys saw used a sleeping curse to put you under deep sleep." Umbra finished Shin's thought. "Yeah, and then me and Umbra had to carry all of you guys back in this car, and man Minawe, you were the most difficult to carry... You were kicking and punching all over the place while you were asleep." Redder said.

"And then Rikka, you and Shota were snuggling each other, it was pretty damn adorable." Redder added. "W-What?! No way that would never happen!" Shota shouted. "Y-Yeah, as if I would ever cuddle with a pipsqueak loser like him!" Rikka responded, finally raising her voice for the first time in a long time. "That's not the point here... What's really surprising is that curse Corvus placed on all of you." Umbra continued the serious conversation. "Curse? And you know this Corvus character" Shin asked. "Yes, in Abaddon, Corvus is a demon whose widely know to use dark spells and curses on his enemies. He's also know to build artificial demons from human souls..." That last part Umbra mentioned made everyone quite surprised. "H-He can do that?" Shin asked. "Yes... He's a very cruel demon that views all life that can't be controlled by him to be inferior and so he travels through dimensions trying to collect human souls to build an army." Umbra explained.

"Wouldn't Satan try to stop him?" Tsukihana asked. "No, he's actually working for Satan now... Well, as far as I heard... I believe he was here trying to collect some more human souls to build his army." Umbra said. "Wait, if he placed a sleeping curse on the train, why weren't we affected in the first place?" Shota asked. "The only reason it didn't affect us the first time around was because the curse was placed indirectly. He aimed for the whole train instead of on a few individuals, causing his curse powers to weaken. He didn't think exorcists would be on the train... But what really surprises me is that his sleeping curse should be able to replace someone's memories, but all of you remembered the events that occurred last night... I guess of all your souls must be powerful... In Shota's..." Umbra said.

"Hehe you're damn right our souls- Hey, even Shota... What's that suppose to mean?!" Shota responded. "In any case, why didn't he kill us when he had the chance?" Shin asked. "I don't know, but when Redder and I were running to the control car, we noticed an intense blue glow that deterred Corvus enough to leave along with his demons. I checked every passenger afterwards and luckily no one was taken thanks to you guys..." Umbra said. "Blue glow huh? I wonder what was it?" Kinsei asked, thinking about it himself. "Don't know, but the blue glow cast a shadow that moved like flames." Redder replied. "L-Like flames?" Kinsei said, a bit of comical nervousness was shown on his face.

"Anyways, let's hope we don't run into him again..." Shin said.

Tatsuya listened to the story from Umbra and Redder. "I see. I guess as long as everybody is okay. And could think theres was no gas leak. Minawe probably would have done something stupid, created a spark, and then blow us all up. And don't worry Shota. I'm no hypocrite. What happens in this traincart stays in this traincart. If anybody refuses there's always the brutally slaughter you guys option." He listened especially carefully when Umbra was talking about the blue glow and it's shadow. "[i]So...a blue flame? Wait![/i]" He looked at Umbra, then to Kinsei, and then back to Umbra. "So you mean a blue flame? Similar to the one at the end of your scarf?"

"Well the shadow that was cast moved like flames and the glow was blue... Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were blue flames..." Umbra said to answer Kinsei's hesitant question from before. When he heard what Tatsuya said about keeping his mouth shut, Shota was relieved. "Oh good- W-W-Wait, there's no way I would even be doing that. I mean wouldn't I wake up from the coldness emanating from her body?!" Shota said pointing to Rikka who didn't seem to care much anymore. Ignoring Shota, Tatsuya continued on to ask about the blue flames and if they were similar to the blue flames at the ends of Umbra's scarf. "I can't confirm, we were quite a distance away, but if that intense glow did come from blue flames then I'm pretty sure it's the same as the blue flames on my scarf. Those flames are demon flames, and the more intense the blue color is, the stronger the demon is." Umbra explained.

"In fact, the most powerful demon blue flames comes from a special power called Ark of Power belonging to the Demon Prince of Pride." Umbra said. Hearing this, Kinsei became a bit more nervous but hid his nervousness as best as he could. "(Damn this smart little demon... He better not reveal too much...)" Kinsei thought to himself. "Huh an Ark? What's that?" Shota asked curiously not knowing what that word meant. "Ark is an ancient word for container or box. As all of you should know as exorcists, in the chain of command in Abaddon, below Satan is the Seven Kin of Abaddon, the children of Satan each representing one of the seven sins and each having a special power which starts with the word 'Ark'." Umbra explained.

"So that means Ark of Power refers to 'Container of Power' or 'Box of Power'?" Shota asked. "Indeed... It's a metaphorical representation of what the Seven Kin of Abaddon are in a sense. With pride, a prideful person holds themselves above others, and when someone holds themselves above another, they believe they have more power than that person hence 'Ark of Power'." Umbra explained. "Okay, I think we should just get some rest and sop talking until the train arrives at Nichibotsu shouldn't we?" Shin asked with a nervous smile.

Ooc: Sorry If the post sucks. I kind of don't know what to post...

Minawe sat quietly listening to everything everyone was saying. She wondered why Kensei looked nervous. She remembered the fight against Rednocte where he used blue flames, but why would that make him nervous. If anything it proves he was extremely powerful. Another yawn escaped her mouth. She would really like to take another nap. Wait were they still on the train? Shouldn't they get off before it leaves wit them still in it? A sudden hit on the head broke her from her thoughts, "Pay attention idiot."

Tatsuya sat back in his seat as he listened to more of what Umbra had to say. He was still curious on a few things, such as Kinsei and the flames he used in the battle against Rednocte or why he had all that crap on him but he decided to not even bother at the moment. He was tired and just wanted to go back to sleep. "I agree with Shin. I don't even want to bother with you guys at the moment. Or any moment really." He closed his eyes and relaxed even more into his chair. "I'll still need to get my games back later."

[center][b][size="5"]CHAPTER 4: CURSE OF THE DEMON TREE[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 4 Synopsis]Finally arriving in Nichibotsu City, the team headed for Nichibotsu Monastery to meet up with Tenzaimo, their guide for this mission. However, arriving at the temple, the monks informed that Tenzaimo was currently away on a trip. Hearing this, the team contacted Prof. Sugito to see what were their plans now that Tenzaimo is unavailable for the mission. Sugito told the team to stay in Nichibotsu for the night and tomorrow they should revisit the monastery and ask for Tenzaimo again. However, that first night in Nichibotsu, a member of the team disappeared...[/spoiler]

The train began slowing down as it neared Nichibotsu Station. Nichibotsu Station appears rather rustic and old, walls were made from stones, and people were dressed in an eastern style unlike the western style of Norvea City. Getting off the train, Kinsei stretched his arms high up into the air and yawned loudly. "Man, does that feel good to get outta that deathtrap." Kinsei said as he finished stretching. "Well, we're finally here. Alright, to prioritize, let's get to the monastery and meet up with our guide." Shin said. "Aww c'mon, can't we at least get something to eat first, I'm starving here!" Shota whined. "We'll eat afterwards, but first we need to at least meet the guy so we can plan when we need to meet up with him later." Shin replied.

Heading through the streets of Nichibotsu was quite a strange experience for them. Merchants lined the streets selling all types of little trinkets and doodads. Other merchants were selling food which made Shota even hungrier. "Ugh... I can't take it anymore, I'm gonna die here out of starvation..." Shota complained quietly. "Can't you stay quiet? We're not here on a vacation you know." Rikka said. "What? When I get hungry I complain doesn't everybody do that?" Shota asked in response. "We're getting close to the temple Shota so just stay patient for awhile more." Shin said. Suddenly, a chicken came flying towards Shin. "Ahhh!" Shin shouted as he ducked down and the chicken landed in Shota's face knocking him down.

"Why didn't that happen to Minawe...?" Shota muttered. The chicken then ran off again. "Man, what the hell is up with this city? Chickens flying everywhere..." Kinsei said. Finally arriving at the monastery, the team was led inside and awaited to speak to a monk. Finally, a monk arrived to help the team. "How may I help you today?" the monk asked. "We're looking for a monk named Tenzaimo, is he here?" Shin asked. Hearing the name, the monk's eyes widened a bit and he had the look of shock on his face. "We're sorry, but Master Tenzaimo is away on a trip. You can check back later if you like, he's been gone for about five days now and I think he's close to getting back to Nichibotsu." the monk explained.

"What he's not here? Well, thank you for your time I guess..." Shin said before the monk left. "Great, what the hell we suppose to do now?" Kinsei asked. "I know, let's go get some food!" Shota shouted with delight on his face. "Would you stop thinking about food for a minute and focus?" Rikka asked. "Guess we really don't have any choice but to call Sugito... But we need to get to a hotel for a phone." Shin said.

((To fill out your posts, you can describe what happen during the street part for your charaters))

Tatsuya didn't care much for anything going on in the streets. Not like he had much money to waste on the crap they were selling anyway. He really just wanted to get moving and get to the temple so they could finish their mission and go home. He wanted to get away from the people he was with as soon as possible since there wasn't one he really even liked. Rikka and Rei seemed okay but only since they insulted the ones he didn't like. Kinsei, he barely knew but he wasn't growing on him too much. The other ones though...Shota is lame, Shin is a coward, and Minawe is a dumbass.

After finaly getting offf the Train the group made their way to the monastary to meet Tenzaimo. However on the Shota made quite the spectical of being hungry and wanting t eat every thing he saw. Suddenly a chicken came out of no where and launched itself onto Shota's face. Whethr it was intentinal or not didn't matter as Minawe started laughing, "You're such a loser." She chuckled stepping over Shota.

Sadly Tenzaimo wasn't at the temple, but the monks there assured that he should be back soon. Shin then aid they should call Prof. Sugito and let him know.

Checking into their hotel, the team was getting ready to call Sugito to get things cleared up. Shota was now extremely quiet as he simply was lying on a bed dying of hunger. Shin picked up the phone in the room and called Prof. Sugito to see what should the team do next. At Sugito's office, the phone began ringing. When Sugito picked up, he was actually not surprised to find that it was Shin calling him. "Hi Prof. Sugito, we have a bit of a problem." Shin said over the phone. "Is it about your guide not being at the temple?" Sugito asked. "Yeah, how did you know?" Shin asked. "Tenzaimo told me himself over the phone. He said he is on his way to Nichibotsu and is very close to arriving there. Tell you what, just stay there for the night and go to the monastery to check tomorrow. If he still isn't there, I'll arrange another plan." Sugito suggested.

"That sounds reasonable I guess." Shin said before saying goodbye to Sugito and hanging up. "So what's the deal now?" Kinsei asked with a bored expression. "Well, Prof. Sugito told me that our guide, Tenzaimo, actually contacted the Professor and said that he should arrive in Nichibotsu shortly. Prof. Sugito also said that if we go to the monastery tomorrow and Tenzaimo still haven't arrived, then we should just call Prof. Sugito again and he'll figure things out. So now I guess we have free-time." Shin explained. Hearing the word "free-time", Shota jumped out of bed right away and ran off, likely to get something to eat since he has been complaining all day. "Hehe, well Shota's sure is quick to get something to eat." Shin said with a nervous smile.

"Well, if we have some free-time, I'll be browsing the city market." Tsukihana said as he stood up and left the room. "Hey what's that smell? It smells like hot water." Kinsei asked. "Oh, do you mean the large hot springs in the back of the hotel. Hey, that's a great idea actually, I haven't been in a hot spring in awhile, I can finally relax." Shin said. "You can relax in boiling water? Is this like one of those magical gaming systems like Tatsuya has?" Kinsei asked. "Well, it's not really boiling water, it's just very soothing hot water, but in this climate, it seems more like soothing warm water. Anyways, I'm gonna go and enjoy me some R&R." Shin said. "Can you play video games in the hot springs?" Kinsei asked Tatsuya.

Rikka just sat there without any preferences in what she wanted to do for her free time, but one thing is for sure, Rikka would not want to go into the hot springs. She'll probably melt like an icicle.

Ever since the group made it to the hotel Minawe had taken to sighing some strange song that only she knew the words too. She could be heard in the background as everyone continued to talk amongst eachother. She had sat herself on one of the beds in the room, and Rei had laid down on the same bed arms behind his back and eyes closed. After hearing that Sugito said they should just take the rest of the day off and then check back at the monastery tomorrow, Tsukihana left to browze the stores. Net to leave was Shota - who had been quiet due to being hungry.

Kensei then mentioned smelling hot water, and Shin clarified it as it being a hot tub. Now that sounded relaxing to Rei and he hadn't even been in one before, even though he's been in Terrane for more than a few years now. Minawe took this moment to stop singing, "It would be pretty cool to relax expecially after what happened on the train." She quickly hopped up and moved over to Rikka grabbing her hand. She was the only other girl there, and there was no way Minawe was going alone. Knowing her she'd somehow find some way to drown. "Come one it'll be fun!" She grinned before she started pulling her out the room, "See you boys later!"

"Hot springs~! Hot springs~! Wonderful glorious hot springs~! Get in the water~! And take a soak~! In the wonderful glorious hot springs~!" Minawe sang the entire way there just as happy as she could be.

ooc: And introducing Minawe's first song as a solo artist lol.

Immediatly after entering the room Tatsuya layed in the bed, calling out dibs as he did so, but he got up after he heard hot spring. "There's a hot spring here? I've never actually been to one before. I've only seen them on TV and in manga. And my shoulder is still a tad bit sore. I'm in." Just then Minawe became interested in going to the hotsprings. "[i]In water? Near Minawe?[/i]" Images of him getting horribly shocked rushed into his head. "[i]Well it should be okay. Gender seperate baths, right?[/i]" It was then that Minawe grabbed Rikka and left. "Uh guys. We better hurry before those two get there. One's a demon that's probably going to freeze all the water and the other is Minawe. We should rush before the whole place is destroyed. Screw the video games."

"W-Wait, I need to get pass the boss on Level 5!" Kinsei said however Tatsuya had already ran off. Sighing, Kinsei had no choice but to relax in these so-called hot springs without playing video games. Catching up with Shin and Tatsuya, the two had already changed out of their clothes and are only wearing the towel on their waist. Seeing this, Kinsei became quite confused. "Ehh, so that's the only protection we get for the boiling water?" Kinsei asked. "Huh? I already told you Kinsei, it's not boiling water, hurry and change and hop into the hot springs." Shin said as he opened the changing room [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusuma]fusuma[/url] and walked outside to the hot springs. Without even getting into it, the soothing and relaxing steam of the hot springs laready begun to relax Shin's and Tatsuya's tired muscles. Shin got in and right away he felt as if there wasn't a care in the world. "Ahh... Man Tatsuya, you really gotta get in..." Shin said in an extremely relaxed and peaceful manner.

Then, Kinsei walked out with the towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey, my clothes aren't gonna be stolen right?" Kinsei asked. It was apparent that he was the only person here right now who wasn't relaxed, but once that steam hit him, Kinsei felt calm. "Oh... Well that's... Not bad actually..." Kinsei said as he slowly and gradually got into the hot springs. "Hehe, man, I love these things... Though not as cool as video games, but still pretty awesome..." Kinsei said.

"I-I don't think this such a good idea Minawe. I mean I'm more of the 'being burrowed in snow' kinda person." Rikka said, hoping to get Minawe to let go of Rikka's hand with her, surprisingly, strong grip. "Do you even know where you're going. Don't wander into the wrong hot spring..." Rikka said.

Just the steam relaxed Tatsuya so much that he felt like he was going to fall in. He could barely move in his trance. Then Shin got in and said that he should get in. Next Kinsei got in after changing and said how awesome it was. Tatsuya's want to get into the spring broke his trance. He took a few steps back and then quickly ran forward. At the edge he jumped and curled into a ball. "Cannonball!" He did a cannonball right into the water causing a large splash that got water splashed on Shin and Kinsei. He then just relaxed in the middle there.

Ooc: Lol, epic foreshadowing blu.

Rei had followed behind the other guys silently. When he foundout he had to be dressed only a towel he was just as confused as Kesei. Was that really safe? The others didn't seem to be in pain so he figured it was ok. He did a quick change and was the last on to come out, thankfully after Tatsuya's cannonball so he wasn't splashed with hot water. Rei slowly slid in a sigh leaving his lips. "This feels heavenly." He mumbled.

Meanwhile, Minawe laughed Rikka off, "Of course I'm going the right way. I'm more than....43% sure anyway." She said the last part to hrself as she continud to drag Rikka towards the hotsprings. Now in the dressing rooms Minawe finaly let go of Rikka's hand. "Time for some good old rest and relaxation!" She exclaimed reaching to her hair and removing the large braid that somehow stayed in one place on the top of her head. Once she let it out her hair fell to her middle back. It took only a few seconds before she hd her towel wrapped around her and secured.

"Alright let's g-Why aren't you in your towel?" Minawe asked her hands on her hips. "I sware I'll change you myself. I'm not above it you know."

((I put a little easter egg in here for fun))

It was such a nice change of things for the team. With every battle that had been fought, it was nice that they finally got some time to relax. And the hot spring was so relaxing, even when Tatsuya did the cannonball and splashed everyone. Shin simply laughed in a relaxed manner. "Wow, that seems fun, I should try that." Kinsei said, seeing the cannonball. After that, he noticed Rei getting into the hot spring. "Hi there Rei, isn't this great?" Kinsei asked with a calm smile. Everybody in the hot springs were having a good time just relaxing and letting all of their troubles melt away in the soothing water. "Hey, those two over there look like they're really having a good time." Kinsei pointed out as their were two people having a cannonball contest. One guy was rather short with messy spiky rose colored hair. He was wearing a scarf and he had a scar on his left cheek. The other guy had blonde hair and was wearing a necklace with blue crystals. They look like they were from someone important, probably his mother.

"A cannonball contest huh? I wonder who'll win." Shin asked also seeing the two guys who looked about the same age as Shin, Kinsei, Tatsuya, and Rei. "Huh? That guy doesn't seem to be enjoying himself, he's just off in a corner." Shin said pointing to a guy wearing a full robe and not wanting to go into the water. He had icy blue eyes that can give you the impression of a calm sea or an icy tundra.

Back in the changing room, Rikka was reluctant to change. "Do I really have to go through with this? Oh, maybe Shota's getting into trouble, I should probably check up on him hehe." Rikka said with a nervous laugh. Hearing what Minawe had said about changing Rikka herself, Rikka sighed cold air and had no choice but to listen to Minawe's warning. Finally finish changing, Rikka gave another sigh before inhaling deeply. "Okay, let's get this over with." Rikka said.

OoC: Nice Blu. Nice.

IC:
Tatsuya was too relaxed in the water to care. All his pain was beginning to subside and he felt the burns caused from the burns caused from bein shocked by Minawe fade away. "[i]Soooo...gooood...I wonder if this water is enchanted or something. Hot showers have nothing on this.I can't recall the last time I've been in such a good mood. I don't think anything could kill this mood now...[/i]" He sinked into the water until the only part of his body so that even part of his head was submerged so that his mouth was underwater.

Archived