Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Being as dizzy as he was after that spin he tripped which lead to the vines of a few of the plant demons to miss him and hit eachother. "So that's what it's like to be Minawe. Minus the breasts." He stood back up but struggled with how dizzy he was it was a bit of a struggle. "I really need to stop spinning around." After saying that he vomitted but he was a bit back to normal. Albeit, a bit hungrier now. He looked around at the surronding enemies. "F*ck there's even more now."

The mist crept into the battlefield and a good chunk of the enemies were frozen. Then there were arrows followed by a few familiar voices. "Took you guys long enough." Next was an unfamiliar voice and a golden wave that completely anihalated the small army of plant demons but harmlessely went right through him. "What the hell?"

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[center][b][u][size="5"]Hoshī no Gunman! X Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji Crossover Special[/size][/u][/b][/center]
[center][i][size="4"][b]With swords and guns in hand, exorcists, demons, and gunmen collide![/b][/size][/i][/center]

[In A Town Far Away...]

The cobblestone streets were bustling as citizens of the town walk about their daily lives. Merchants sell, children play, adults work, dogs and cats acting as hated enemies or the best of friends, the town seems to be having a typical happy day. Buildings of wood, stone, and metal decorated with fancy accessories lined the streets. There were numerous types of buildings each having their own particular purposes. There was a post office, a pet store, a magic shop, a butcher shop, a weapons shop, the list goes on and on.

Walking through the streets, Katie, a gunwoman disguising her identity as the infamous "Red Bullet" Kai, along with Leona, known to all gunmen as the "Lioness of the West Plains" and one of the strongest gunmen in the Sons of Liberty gang, and Cheri, the new barmaid and travelling campanion for the strongest team of the Sons of Liberty gang, were searching for their two friends, Flint and Michael who seems to have disappeared after an incident at the town's train station.

"Well now, where could those two have gone off to?" Leona thought out loud.

"Geez Leona, if you hadn't gotten into a fight with that gunmen for calling you sexy, then none of this would've ever happened..." Cheri said.

"H-Hey, I'm entitled to my pride as a woman right?" Leona hesitantly asked with a blush.

"Maybe we should ask around. Hey, let's ask those three people over there." Cheri suggested pointing to a clumsy looking girl, a calm and stern looking girl, and a relaxed boy with white hair.

"Umm, excuse me but by any chance have you three seen a boy who's about yea high with messy, spiky rose-colored hair with a scar on his left cheek and is wearing a scarf along with a boy who's a little bit taller, has blonde hair and is wearing a very distinguishable necklace with blue crystals?" Cheri described in detail.

"Sorry, but I can't say we have, we're looking for some people too." the serious girl (Rikka) replied.

"Huh? Oh my goodness, what an adorable little cutie!" Leona's eyes lit up when she saw a yellow hedgehog-like creature on the clumsy girl's head.

-Meanwhile-

Tired and hungry, Flint, using a wall for support, dragged his legs to walk along the street. "*Panting heavily* I-I-I'm soooo hungry... I need meat..." Flint muttered to himself, his face showing comical despair. "H-Hey, you don't look so good. Do you need any help?" a kind sounding voice came from behind Flint. Slowly turning his head around, Flint saw two guys standing there. The guy who offered for help looked like a kind caring person, while the other guy who was stood had his arms crossed and an aura that said, "Haha, I'm better than you."

"No, I'm good..." Flint said turning his head back around. "We can't just leave you like this. You look really hungry, we'll get you something to eat." the kind boy offered, Hearing the word "food", Flint's face lit up. "Can we get some steaks?!" Flint asked excitingly. "Uhh sure." the kind boy replied with a nervous smile and a sweatdrop on his head.

"(This guy must really be hungry...)" the boy thought to himself. "Well come on' let me help you." the boy said as he walked over and put Flint's left arm over his shoulder. "You're a really nice guy, thanks." Flint said, reverting to his tired state. "I'm Shin, and my cousin over there is Kinsei, nice to meet you." Shin said with a friendly smile. "Name's Flint..." Flint responded, still tired.

"C'mon Shin, we don't have all day you know. We still need to find the others." Kinsei said before walking off. "Geez, what's got his panties in a bunch?" Flint asked. "Hehe, sorry, Kinsei is just like that I guess, he's a really nice guy deep down and he cares about his friends." Shin explained.

Katie had her hands shoved in her pockets as her, Cheri and Leona walked through the town looking for their two missing companions, whom after the train station scene became MIA. Katie really wanted to go find some place to sleep - some time from those two idiots was a welcomed occurance - however, she was out voted as to what they should do. So in the end Katie was dragged along on this human scavenger hunt. Katie had simply been following the group not really paying attention to where they were going so she hadn't a clue that they were talking to others. At least up until Leona began yelling about something being adorable.

Minawe, hearing this smiled happily, "Isn't he? His name is Luna! And he's my pet." Suddenly a yellow paw entered her vision, smacking her hard enough to leave a red impression of a paw on her forehead.

"My name is Lumi, not Luna! How many times are we going to go over this?" Minawe rubbed her forehead tears forming at the corner of her eyes. "You don't have to hit me Luna."

"LUMI~!"

Katie stood off in the back wondering just what exactly had they gotten themselves into this time. One loud, and clumsy looking girl, some guy that didn't even talk and then another girl who looked way too serious. Even so, she didn't believe that they could be as strange as their own group. "Look they obviously haven't seen our friends. Let's just get out of here before Ms. Hothead overe here starts fighting with anybody else." Katie said nudging her head in Leona's direction.

((You can also control Cheri too, you're better at RPing as Cheri than me))

"Whoa! It can talk, that's awesome, it's nice to meet you Lumi, I'm Leona, and this here is Cheri. Grouchy over there is Kai." Leona said, still fixated on the cute little creature. "Aww, it's so cute!" Cheri was also in awe by how cute and fluffy-looking Lumi was. When Katie told Cheri to just go before Leona gets into another fight, Cheri simply smiled. "Well okay, but look, Lumi is soooo cute. You know Kai, you should really have more fun grouchy." Cheri teased. "*Sigh* We don't have time for this, we need to find Kinsei, Shin, and Tatsuya... Tsukihana and Shota are looking for them, and now they're missing too..." Rikka whispered to herself then turned to look at Rei. "Well, you're her partner, shouldn't you try to persuade her to go?" Rikka whispered to Rei.

-Meanwhile-

"Oh man, this is really good! Thanks for the meal again!" Flint said while he was stuffing his mouth with steaks. The same was happening with Kinsei. "Yeah, these steaks are delicious! Good thing it's free!" Kinsei said. Shin was shown comically crying. "It's not free, it's coming out of my wallet. You two are inhuman." Shin said while comically crying and looking at his soon-to-be empty wallet.

"Hehe, I'm glad I ran into the both of you! I almost died from starvation!" Flint said, now eating slower but still had a large amounts of steak crammed into his cheek. "No problem, man, you can really put it away can't you?" Kinsei asked. "You too!" Flint responded, finally finishing off his portions of steaks. "Ahh, now that was good eating!" Flint energetically said before burping a huge ball of fire out.

Seeing this, Shin's jaw fell onto the table while Kinsei watched in awe. "Wow, that was f*cking awesome! Where did you learn to do that?" Kinsei asked. "Guess I was just born with it hehe." Flint responded while picking his tooth with a toothpick made from a part of the wooden table. "H-How can you not see something wrong with this?" Shin asked Kinsei who completely ignored him after making an interesting new friend.

ooc: Gotcha!

Rei looked at Rikka and sighed before whispering back, "Look whenever that idiot sets whats left of her mind on something not even I can do anything about it."

Katie scoffed and turned her head, "I'm not a grouch, I would just rather get stuff done than percrastinate. Unlike some people I know." She noticed that neither females was listening to her and instead was too focused on the talking pet on top of the short girls head. She sighed and facepalmed, "I'm surrounded by idiots."

"I know your pain." Rei added offhandedly which caught Katie by a light surprise since he had been talking to the other girl. She assumed they were together considering how close together they were and thier hushed conversation.

"It's nice to meet you all. My name is Minawe, and this is my partner Rei. Normally I would say he's the grouch of our team but you haven't met Teriyama yet. The girl talking to him is named Nemo." She said introducing herself and the two behind her. She wasn't sure if they heard her since they were still gushing over Lumi, who was enjoying the attention as long as there were no death hugs involved.

"He's sooo cute!" Cheri squealed taking one of Lumi's paws in her hands and feeling it. "He's just as soft as he looks!" Katie looked at Cheri with a slightly worried face. "Hey, becareful around that thing. You don't know if it has something contagious."

"It's fine Kai, don't worry, right Minawe?" Minawe grinned, "Thats right Blueberry! You don't have a thing to worry about Katie, Luna's not sick or anything." Katie tensed upon hearing what Minawe called her, and began sweating. Did she know her realy identity? Why did she call her that?

"My name is Kai."

"Thats what I said, Katie."

Rei lent back over to Rikka, "Do you think we should help them? Who knows, maybe the others met up with who ever they're looking for. It happened to us so why not take the chance?"

"Well Minawe, Rei, and Nemo, it's nice to meet all of you." Leona said with a pleasant smile. After Katie had asked Minawe if Lumi had any contagious diseases or not, Minawe surprised everyone by calling Cheri Blueberry, and Katie, well calling Kai actually, Katie which caused her to become nervous. "Umm, don't you mind Minawe, she has a really difficult time remembering people's names that aren't really, really close to her. My actual name is Rikka. Oh, and no matter how many times you tell her your name, she won't remember and she'll keep saying the name she believes is correct." Rikka explained.

"Well, that's quite interesting. Oh well, it's not her fault. I just want to squeeze you in my arms!" Leona said to Lumi. When Lumi heard the word "squeeze" it instantly became scared and backed up on Minawe's head. "Huh, what's the matter cutie?" Leona asked worryingly.

"Due to Minawe unwillingly squeezed Lumi quite hard when she first met Lumi, Lumi now hates being squeezed." Rikka explained. "Oh, it's alright, then I won't squeeze you sweetie, I'll just give you a little pat on the head for being so cute." Leona said before lightly petting Lumi luxuriously soft coat.

When Rei asked Rikka if they should ask these newly-made acquaintances for help, Rikka sighed before answering. "Well, even though only one of them seemed serious enough to work with, I guess working together is better than working alone." Rikka answered.

"Well, since both of our groups are looking for people, how about we work together to find our missing comrades?" Rikka suggested. "Hmm, well, that sounds reasonable. Very well, let us work as a team and find our missing comrades." Leona said with an almost speech-like tone.

"She acts like the leader of the team hehe." Cheri mentioned to Minawe, Rei, and Rikka concerning Leona.

"So, how should would we go about finding our missing comrades? Do we stay as one big group or split up? Technically speaking, splitting up would be the most effective way." Leona said, now gaining a serious tone.

-Meanwhile-

"So Flint, what are you doing here in this town?" Shin asked curiously. "Oh, well actually me and my friends are here on a request to capture someone." Flint responded. "Capture someone? Is that person like a wanted criminal or something?" Shin asked. "Yep, they say she caused a huge explosion at some factory near her." Flint said.

"Oh really, hey maybe we could help you find her." Shin suggested. "Hehe, actually by myself I can take down this so-called 'Dangerous Outlaw', I'm pretty powerful you know." Flint boasted. "Well I'm a pretty awesome fighter too." Kinsei said with a confident smile. "Oh yeah? Awesome! Well, this outlaw is said to be some chick so dangerous that anybody who goes near her gets hurt in some way, she carries these strange-looking weapons that can be thrown and merge together, and she's got some big ol' knockers." Flint described, making hand movements to simulate someone with above average size in breasts.

"Causes people to get hurt near her, strange throwing weapons that can be merged, and big knockers..." Shin thought deeply for a moment and suddenly his face paled. "Uh-oh, that may be someone me and Kinsei know." Shin said with a sweat drop on his head. "Huh? So you two are part of the bad guy's team huh?" Flint asked with a devious smile as he leaned across the table.

"No, no, it's nothing like that. Minawe is a good person, she would never be labeled an outlaw." Shin proclaimed. "Well, I don't know if I can take your word on it, you two seem like good people, but until I meet this Minako chick, I can't be sure." Flint said, still having a devious smile on his face.

"Hey listen here pal, Minawe may be a clumsy idiot, but she's our comrade and we won't allow you to hurt her got it?" Kinsei stepped in the way to say. Suddenly, there was a brief moment of silence as the look on Flint's face changed to become rather serious.

The next thing you know, Flint threw a punch towards Kinsei who blocked with the blade from his Bane of Purgatory. "You want a piece of me buddy?!" Flint yelled. "Bring it on Red-Head!" Kinsei shouted back. Shin knew that two people of the same ego and will getting into a fight is going to be destructive.

Katie had relaxed after Nemo -who's actual name was Rikka - explained Minawe's strange way of naming people. Even so Katie as still slightly nervous. It would be embarressing if her cover was blown all because of this idiot girl. "I suppose working together wouldn't hurt. Maybe now I can have some normal people to talk to." She said reffering to Rei and Rikka.

Rei then said, "Good I"l go with your group so that I can communicate with the idiot if we find them, and vise versa." He made is wa over to Katie and Leona. Cheri shrugged and switched teams s well, "Might as well make it even right? Beside now I get to be with this cutie." She said looking at Lumi.

"Alright then. Katie, Mimi take care of Rei for me." Minawe said her rendition of Leona's name no where near how the name actually sounds. "Now let's get started!" Minawe exclaimed befoe running off. Sadly her sneakers were untied, and she stepped on hem, tripping and falling right into a group of teenagers knocking all of them unconscious. Minawe quickly stood, apparently unhurt, "Oh man! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean it!"

Rei sighed and facepalmed, "Idiot..."

While Katie gave Minawe a suspicious look. Is it possible.....

((lol, I can totally imagine that whole scene right now where Minawe knocked out the group of teenagers and Katie giving her a suspicious glare))

"Well, lucky for you Cheri you get to be with that cutie pie over there, but now it's time to get serious. Knowing Flint and Michael, at least two fights will break out somewhere." Leona said before walking off with her new group consisting of Katie and Rei. "So Rei, who are the people that you guys are looking for?" Leona asked as the three was descending down a street.

Suddenly, a thought came to Leona. "Umm, by the way, your friend Minawe, would you say she's pretty destructive and people usually get hurt around here? Because her reaction to the incident just now seemed like it is something that happens often." Leona asked, trying to find out if Minawe was the outlaw they were requested to capture.

In the other group, Minawe, Cheri, and Rikka made their way to an ice cream stand to get something sweet to eat while they search. "Yum, this is delicious. It's almost as good as a root beer float." Cheri said. "Root beer float? Well I never heard of that before. What is it?" Rikka asked curiously. "Well, basically root beer float is ice cream and root beer mixed together. It's heavenly." Cheri explained which triggered quite an interest in Rikka who simply adores frozen treats. "And what's root beer?" Rikka asked. "It's soda." Cheri replied. "There's a soda called root beer, interesting." Rikka imagined the combination of soda and ice cream in her mind for a moment, except in her vision, the root beer float was completely frozen.

A sparkle came to Rikka's eyes. "I must try this root beer float that you speak of. Where can I buy one?" Rikka asked. "Well you can buy it at a lot of places, but I can make it for you. I mean, not to brag but I'm a pretty good cook and root beer float is such a simple thing to make." Cheri said.

-Meanwhile-

"Hey you guys, we're in a restaurant, how about we settle things verbally huh?" Shin suggested, standing away from the fight to avoid getting caught in the crossfire. Both Flint and Kinsei were ignoring Shin's suggestion for a peaceful resolution and continued fighting each other. Flint connected with a left hook to Kinsei's face, while Kinsei connected with a kick into Flint's stomach, causing both to fly backwards and hitting some crates on each side.

"Arrg, this guy's got a lot of energy." Kinsei said, while getting up from the ground. "Damn, this guy doesn't know when to call it quits." Flint said as he leaped off the ground from a laying position onto his feet. "Alright a**hole, now I'm pissed!" Kinsei said as two blue flames appeared above his head and his Bane of Purgatory become engulfed in blue flames. "Heh, the feeling's mutual you bastard!" Flint said as he took out his two revolvers, Nova and Rebeller. Suddenly, Flint leaped up into the air and pointed his Nova towards Kinsei. "Solis Charge!" Flint shouted as the barrel of Nova began to heat up until it became completely red, and then a single bullet was shot from it. The bullet's spin caused fire to wrap around the bullet, creating a giant flame bullet. Once it made contact with Kinsei, it created a huge explosion that from outside the restaurant, caused the cobblestone walls to be pushed outwards.

Retaliating, a slightly burned Kinsei charged out from the smoke and slammed a wave of blue flames towards Flint while he was still in mid-air. "Blue Flame Tail Smash!" Kinsei yelled out as he performed the technique. Once it hit Flint, Flint was knocked straight into the walls of the restaurant with the flames quickly engulfing him alive. However, the blue flames suddenly was engulfed by Flint's flames, causing Kinsei to be quite surprised.

Even though Flint absorbed the blue flames, he was still slightly burned from it like Kinsei was burned from Flint's flames. "This guy took almost no damage from my flames. Does he have the gunspell Nova Eater too?" Flint asked himself in the heat of battle.

"That guy was able to absorbed my special demon flames. Is he some kind of powerful demon?" Kinsei asked over in his corner. With Flint readying another Solis Charge and Kinsei readying another Blue Flame Tail Smash, Shin once again tried to reason with the two. "Come on you guys, you're causing a lot of property damage." Shin warned. "You stay out of this!" both Flint and Kinsei shouted in unison. Then, the two of them hit each other with their attacks, and as the two attacks collided, an explosion was caused, destroying the entire restaurant.

After apologizng countless times to the teenagers who couldn't even hear her due to being unconcious, the three finally moved on. Before long Cheri began taking about a root beer float which caught Rikka's interest. "I think I'd just take the ice cream. We could take a little detour to. Place that sells one on our way to look for the others." She offered. "Besides I'm kind of hungry anyway."

Cheri smiled clappin hr hands together, "I like that idea! How much trouble culd one person cause?" Minwe, Lumi and Rikka thought back to all the tims Minwe or Tatsuya had single handedly destroied places when either left alone, or - god frobid- together. "Maybe we should go lok for them..."

"Nonsence! On to the root beer floats!" Minawe was only hesitant for a secnd before going along with it, "Yea alright!"

With Rei, the group had walked some ways before Leona had asked him who were the people they were looking for. "Well one of them is a short guy and his name is Shin. Another guy name Kinsei, and another guy name Tatsuya..." Rei said bordly not really caring about his lack of discription. He was hoping to get all of this stuff done before it got too late. Doing work was such a drag.

Leona's second question made Rei a little concerned, as he noticed Katie seemingly paying more attention t the conversation now. "I wish I could say no, but the idiot is a magnet for trouble. She can't stay on her two feet long enough to not cause some type of calateral damage, or hurting someone. Don't tell me she destroied something of yours that I don't know about."

"No, she didn't. Does she use chakams by any chance." Rei stopped walking. Why did they know so much about Minawe. Did they haveintel on the rest of them as well? This wasn't sitting well with him. "I think we should focus on the task at hand." He said noddinghis head forward for them to walk first.

"[i]Yes. I finally ditched those bastards.[/i]" It was a thought in the head of two young men as they walked casually down the street. Both had their similarities and differences but the larger amount of differences came from physical traits while personality wise they were way more similar. Both were blonde and about the same height and skin tone. That's about where it ended physically. The two both wore jackets but of different colors and one wore a black tie while the other a neclace of blue crystals. Mentally though they were one of the same. They were known as badass a**holes who were very easily agitated.

The two young men crossed paths not even ever having made any attempt to look at eachother but stopped moving only three steps since crossing. After about five seconds of silence one of them spoke. "My name is Michael Baxter."

"The name is Tatsuya Takeda." Was the simple reply from the second one.

Both of them spun around as they pulled out one of their signature weapons and in even greater harmony yelled out, "Remember It In Hell!"

-4 Minutes and 40 Seconds Later-

Tatsuya seemed to have the obvious advantage in the fight at the moment. What made it seem so obvious was that Tatsuya was now riding Michael like a snowboard through the streets of the city as his twin's swords force pushed the two along. Being dragged across the ground in such a way was of course very painful for Michael. Not so much Tatsuya who was enjoying the ride and not caring for the immense property damage. Neither of them cared though.

Michael pointed his black revolver in the direction they were going in and pulled the trigger. "Shockwave!" The shockwave blew him under Tatsuya's feet. It was a succesful escape but he wasn't done. Next he pointed his silver revolver at Tatsuya. "Evoked Shockwave!" Tasuya was blown away by the attack. Not only blown away but blown through a few buildings. Michael after finally stopping from a series of rolls stood back up and wiped the blood from his face. "There's no way that got him after everything else."

Out of the wrackage of a destroyed building Tasuya walked out. "God I have to stop doing that. It's not good for my back." He loooked back at Michael though and pointed his swords toward his back. "I'll slaughter you!" The energy came pouring out of the blade and he went flying towards Michael.

Likewise Michael pointed his revolvers behind him and pulled the triggers. "Evoked Shockwave!" He was quickly flinged through the air towards Tatsuya. Both of them had their weapons behind them but they didn't even seem to plan on finishing things with them. The two both going at an evenly high speed collided heads. Blood poured down but neither seemed to give in their position. Michael had even used another shockwave. Then suddenly two stopped everything midair and just fell to the ground.

It wasn't a very long fall but it'd still hurt. After slamming into the ground the cursed under their breaths. "F*cking five minute time limit." Using their remaing strength they rolled onto their backs and looked up at who they happened to land by.

"Oh, hey Minawe."

"Oh, hey Leona."

There was silence for a moment until the two got simultaneous nosebleeds and fainted. Being down and looking up like that they could see the panties of all the girls with skirts in the group.

Once they arrived at the place Cheri mentioned, it turns out the place was completely destroyed. "W-What happened here?!" Cheri looked at the restaurant in disbelief. It was like a fiery tornado came through and tore the entire restaurant apart. "Excuse me chef, but what did happen here?" Rikka asked a large man wearing a chef's hat holding a suitcase. "Monsters I tell ya, monsters! They ate our food happily but then all of a sudden, boom, bang, bam! They started destroying everything!" the chef described while trying to act out what happened.

"And fire, so much fire. There were normal-colored flames versus blue-colored flames, and some kid was trying to reason with these monsters." the chef continued. "Flames?" Cheri thought out loud before coming to an answer. "Oh no... Do you know where those people have gone?" Cheri asked. "People? They were monsters I tell ya! And I don't know, I was busy packing my things and getting out of this deathtrap." the chef answered before walking off.

"Well he didn't help us much, and I couldn't get a chance to try a root beer float..." Rikka said. "Oh well, hearing his description, it's safe to say that the monsters he is talking about is Kinsei and your friend, and that kid trying to reason with them is Shin." Rikka said.

"Well, I guess now we should try to find those troublemakers. Don't worry, I'll make you guys some root beer floats once we get this mess cleared up." Cheri said with a smile.

-Meanwhile-

"Damn it, why won't you just give up you a**hole?!" Kinsei said as he ran across the walls in a casino. "I'm not gonna give up until I beat the crap outta you!" Flint replied, running on the opposite wall in an opposite direction as Kinsei. Suddenly, Flint leaped off the walls and charged at Kinsei. "Well then, take this! Zephyr Force!" Kinsei shouted as he held Bane of Purgatory in a vertical position with the blade face facing Flint. Suddenly, a vacuum of blue flames and concentrated air shot out from Bane of Purgatory's blade and headed towards Flint at an incredible speed.

Once Flint was hit by the Zephyr Force technique, he was launched back while twirling in the air. Flint then shot compressed, hot air from his Rebeller towards the ground to create a mini shock wave that allowed Flint to regain his balance in midair, causing him to land on his feet in a kneeling position. Flint then launched himself towards Kinsei while he was still in the kneeling position.

"Arrg, Brilliant Nova!" Flint placed the tops of both of his revolvers together and shot out two bullets, one from each revolver. Before the bullets could travel any further, they exploded creating flames that wrapped itself around Flint causing the appearance of a giant bullet with Flint in the center of the bullet. The bullet then made a direct hit on Kinsei, causing an explosion.

In the aftermath of the explosion, a huge smoke cloud covered a large portion of the casino. Shin arrived at the specific area of the casino to see the large cloud of smoke. "Oh no, you guys got to stop this!" Shin shouted. Once the smoke cloud dispersed, Flint and Kinsei are still fighting, even without using weapons. Kinsei was laying on the ground with his right foot smushed into Flint's right cheek and preparing to punch with his left fist while Flint was on top with his left palm smushed into Kinsei's left cheek and his right fist preparing to punch Kinsei.

Both began punching each other rapidly. "Take this and that! And some of this!" the two spoke at the same time making it hard to distinguish who was talking. Suddenly, the two flew across the casino with Flint flying towards the right side and Kinsei, the left side.

"Heh, you can really fight. I'm totally fired up!" Flint said with a smile as he wiped the blood from his mouth. "At first I was trying to help Minawe, but now this sh*t's personal." Kinsei said in response.

-Meanwhile-

((Desperado, I'll edit my post to have my reaction with the Michael/Tatsuya thing once you fixed your post about where they landed))

Hearing Rei's responses, Leona and Katie stopped when Rei nodded for them to go ahead of him. "Well, we should be focusing on finding our friends, but... I suggest you answer our question first. Does she use a chakram?" Leona asked with a serious look on her face as she placed her hand towards her revolver she named Desert Lioness.

Now it had become a standoff between Rei, Katie, and Leona, with Rei standing in the middle. "Don't try anything funny, or the next thing you know, your head will have a hole in it..." Leona warned.

"Earlier you said you can communicate with Minawe, give me whatever it is you're using to relay information to her now." Leona said as she held out her hand waiting for Rei to throw the device to her. Leona didn't know however that what Rei was speaking about was Possession Link and so there was no device that Rei is using to communicate with Minawe.

Suddenly, Michael came shooting out from the air and landed on the ground with his front side hitting the ground. "What the- Michael." Leona said with a surprised look on her face as Michael crashed into the ground. Then, Michael, using the last of his strength, turned to see Leona. After saying hi, Michael noticed Leona was wearing a skirt and he was able to see her panties. Seeing this, Michael's blood gushed from his nose and he was knocked unconscious. "H-Hey are you alright? Huh?" Leona then noticed what Michael was looking at. Her expression suddenly turned to become extremely furious. "Michael you pervert! Take this!" Leona said as she grabbed the unconscious Michael by his jacket collar and with one hand smashed Michael into the ground four times then picking him up and spinning him with both hands. "How dare you take a peek at my womanhood! Die!" Leona shouted with comical anger as she flung Michael straight into a building.

All the citizens stopped in their tracks seeing such a sight. There were certainly mixed reactions with the citizens as they male citizens were terrified while some of the female citizens watched in awe. "What are all of you men looking at?!" Leona shouted which caused all the main citizens to ran off in fear.

The second they saw the destroied resturant Minawe jumpped into a string of apologies. "I'm so sorry! I sware I onteven remember doing this!! But I'm sure it as an accident!" When the chef guy explained what actually happened Minawe sighed in relief. Looks like the people everyone was looking for came by here.

"Well I suppose we should just go bak to finding the others. Besides they couldn't have gotten too far." Cheri said.

"By the way, what was all that back there about Minawe?" Minawe laughd nervousy, "Well usually when somethingis destroied its my fault. Guess it was just habit that I apologize that's all."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, but anyway we should keep goi-This ground is surprisingly soft." She said not realizing the boy that just fell right in front of her. Cheri hada sweatdrop on her head, "Um Minawe....There's a guy under your foot..."

"Really?" Minawe said before looking down to see her foot on someone's face. She quickly moved her foot and was going to apologize but recognize Tatsuya with blood coming down his nose. She blushed and brought her foot back, "YOU PERVERT!!!" She yelled realizing her must have seen her panties and kicked him right into the destroied building.

Meanwhile...

Rei didn't move or speak after Leona demanded he hand over his comunication device and to answer the earlier question. It was clear from that, that they didn't know everything about Minawe. So it was safe to say that information about the rest of them was minamal, if there was any at all. Rei smirked, "I'm sorry but I can't do that. Despite the idiot's shortcoming she's my partner." Were they demon's sent from abaddon to kill the? No...they smelled like humans. "What's your buisness with her?"

Katie scoffed. This guy was avoiding the questions, "What and if we have buisness it's none of your concern. Now hand over that device or else." She too had placed her hands over her guns ready to shoot this guy if need be.

"I already told you. She's my parter, so any potential buisness you have with her can be delt with by me." If it came down to fighting then Rei blieved he would have the upper hand. He could just magnitize the bullets and that would be it. An easy win.

After a few more seconds Katie said, "Well, I think by now it is pretty obvious that the girl Minawe uses Chakrams as weapons. De to your unwillingness to respond." Rei's face didn't change, "She must be the one we're looking for. Though we weren't told about other's with her. I'll give you one last chance hand over the device that you're usng to contact her."

"That's impossible to do."

Katie pulled out her guns fully ready to battle in the middle of town, "Then I have no further question for you." The tension was so palible you could slice through it with a knife. Suddenly, Micheal came flying out of no where efectivelly destroyin the tension.

Katie's eye twitched in irritation, "I'm surrounded by idots..."

Rei remaind quiet wondering just what happend. He thought that was Tatsuya at first but these people called hIm Michael.

"Now that I've take care of that, back to you..." Leona said turning her attention back on Rei. "Very well, since you refused to hand over your device, we have no choice but to force it out." Suddenly, the tip of Leona's revolver began to glow a bright golden color. An aura began to materialize around her, taking the form of a lioness whose eyes cut deeply into anyone's soul who she stares at. This is when Leona becomes really terrifying. However, before Leona could fire off a shot from her gun, citizens could be seen running through the streets in panic. "Quick somebody, we need to stop those monsters fighting in the casino!" a man yelled.

"Monsters fighting in a casino?" Quickly, Leona looked at Katie, both realizing what was going on. "Kai, stay here or bring that guy along, we need to keep an eye on him." Leona said before running off towards the direction of the casino.

Back on the other group's side of things, people were also running in a panic shouting about fighting in the casino. "That's gotta be who we're looking for. Let's go." Rikka said. "Wait, how about your friend that Minawe just kicked into the building?" Cheri asked. "He won't wake up anytime soon..." Rikka said before the three headed towards the casino as well.

"So, now that you're actually a bad guy, I don't need to hold anything back. Good, I always hate holding my powers back." Flint said from his corner. "Heh, good, I thought you were hiding your true power because you're f*cking weak as hell in your current state." Kinsei replied with a mocking smirk. "Arrg, you bastard what did you say?! That's it, tell your friends to prepare a coffin cause you're going down!" Flint shouted angrily before the two of them charged at each other. "Uh-oh, this isn't going to turn out pretty..." Shin said with a sweat drop.

On one hand, Flint was going in with his empty revolvers which he ignited on fire, and on the other hand, Kinsei was going in with his sword engulfed in blue flames. With their final assault, one of them will come out the victor. "HAHHHHHH!!!!" both Flint and Kinsei shouted battle calls in unison as they neared each other. Once they got close enough however, a fist came flying into each of their faces. "Flint, what the hell are you doing here? And who are you waving that sword around?" a familiar voice asked the both of them to which they both answered "Eh?" The person who asked those questions turned out to be Leona who then grabbed a hold of their faces and smash them into each other. "How dare you cause this much property damage!" Leona fiercely scolded the two.

"L-Leona?!" Flint exclaimed. "Hey, do you know this woman?!" Kinsei asked. Both of their faces seemed terrified and damaged. Taking out another revolver and holding both revolvers as blunt weapons, Leona was fired up to teach these two a lesson. From outside the casino, everybody could hear what was happening. "Prepare yourselves!!!" Leona shouted. "W-W-Wait Leona, I can explain! OUCH! OOF!" Flint shouted in pain. "W-What the hell is up with her?! AHH! UGH!" Kinsei followed. "Leona's going berserk again!" Flint yelled. "Run!" Kinsei shouted. "AHHHH!!!!" Flint and Kinsei shouted in unison.

Finally, Leona walked outside holding terribly beaten versions of Flint and Kinsei by their shirt collars. Everybody had already gathered outside. "Flint! Leona, don't you think you've gone a little overboard here?" Cheri asked. "Don't feel bad for these two or else they won't learn a valuable lesson from this." Leona proclaimed, letting go of the two. "Well, she sure doesn't pull her punches I can you that..." Rikka said about Leona. "Now, there's the matter of you young lady!" Leona said, pointing to Minawe. "You're our assigned target. You've destroyed an entire factory and we've been assigned to capture you, so please come with me or else we have to do things the hard way." Leona explained.

((The Blood Blue group actually didn't go to any factory at all so it isn't Minawe))

Katie noded towards Leona and glared at Rei, "Now where were we?" Rei however wasn't paying any attention and instead talking to Minawe.

[I] Hey idiot. Thoe people we met. I think the're after you. Leona's run off but I'm still stuck here with Kai.[/I]

[I]I kind of figured that out! We found the other's, and after Mimi beat up some guy named Fly, and Kenny she's commingto me!![/I]

Minawe quickly thought back as she stared at Leona with a mixture of confusion and worry. "Look Mimi I don't know what you're talking about. We haven't even been anywhere near a factory...At least I think..." She added on the end not making a ver convincing argument. Minawe may hae been clueless about some things but she knew a threat when she saw one. So she grabbed her chakrams to get ready. "Can't we talk this out?"

"What! You're the bad guys?!" Cheri yelled conusng Minawe even more.

Rei cursed under his breath. He needed to get to Minawe, but Katie wasn't letting him go anywhere. "Looks like this will be your resting place. Believe me hen I say this isn't personal." She fired a bullet at him but Rei wasfaster than she though, as he jumped onto one of the buildings dodgin her shot. "Dam*it!" Kati cursed.

"Sorry but someone like you can't kill me." He said before running along the roof tops.

"Get back here!" Kate yelled. "Damn he's fast. That's just not human."

Rei was the first to arrive here the others were and landed next to Minawe, "So you managed not to get yourself killed huh. Good job idiot." Katie arrived minutes later breathing hard and running very slowly, more like trottng if people could trot. "I-I'm...Here..."

Tasuya crawled out of the wreckage of the building making it the second time he's done this today. "Seriously. I really need to work on that crashing into buildings thing." He stood up and noticed somebody familiar. Michael was leaning against the wall of a shop next to the building Tatsuya had crashed through. "What the hell are you doing here?" The two both looked badly beaten.

Michael stepped towards Tatsuya. "Let me guess. After the fall you landed next to some girl and after looking up and accidentally looking at her panties she threw you at that building."

"No. Of course not." Tatsuya rubbed the back of his sore head. "It was a kick." The two laughed as they high fived. "So what brings you here Michael?"

Michael sighed. "Well I'm here looking for an outlaw with a bounty on her head. Quite frankly I rather not hunt and hurt a young lady but the pay is good. So I can't complain. I seperated from my group so that it'd be easier to find her."

"A bounty hunter, huh? Well I may be able to help you a bit. What's the girl like?"

Michael sighed. "Well our knowledge on the girl is extremely limited. All we know is that she's extremely destructive. Anything near her is destroyed. Her weapons of choice are chakrams. She also has big boobs."

"Highly destructive...big boobs...?"" Tatsuya facepalmed. "Oh god. What'd she do now?"

Michael's eyes widened. "Do you know her? Is she a friend of yours?"

Tatsuya let out a sigh as his hand fell back to his side. "Unfortunately I do know her. Us being friends though is stretching it. Just classmates. Now let's get going and catch her."

"Really? You're not going to fight to save her or anything? Damn, I thought I was cold hearted."

"Does it matter if she's brought back dead or alive." Tatsuya began to walk ahead.

Michael followed after him. "Unfortunately the pay is better alive and I rather go with what pays more."

Tatsuya actually seemed disappointed. His sigh oozed with it. "Well damn. She could finally have been out of my hair forever. Well what she do anyway?"

"She blew up a factory."

Tatsuya stopped walking. "Well f*ck. I guess it wasn't her. She hasn't been near any factories. Court order."

Michael stopped next to him and sighed. "Well my team is still out there and knowing them they're going to make the mistake before it's too late."

People were erunning round in the street. They were yelling something about two people with different colored fire fighting in a casino. Both Michael and Tatsuya facepalmed as they said, "Oh god. That idiot." They then ran in the direction that the people were running from hoping to find the casino.

Before Leona could respond to Minawe, Rei arrived at the scene. "What the- How did you-" Before Leona could finish her sentence, Michael and Tatsuya then arrived onto the scene. Seeing Michael, Leona's aura become like a roaring lioness again. "That damn pervert... And he's got a clone?" Leona asked.

When Michael and Tatsuya finally made it to the scene, everybody had already gathered and they were now confronting Minawe who was just accused as the outlaw who blew up the factory. Seeing Michael and Tatsuya, Flint and Kinsei stared at the two through their messed up eyes. "What the hell, they're the same person!" Flint and Kinsei yelled in unison while pointing at Michael and Tatsuya at the same time as well. Flint and Kinsei then stared at each other. "Hey stop copying me you a**hole! Arrg, stop it! I mean it... I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Flint and Kinsei spoke in unison then began punching each other. Leona then began to slightly twitch before turning around to Flint and Kinsei. "Shut up you idiots!" Leona yelled fiercely causing Flint and Kinsei to hold each other out of fear. "Yes ma'am!" the two answered together.

Leona then turned back to face Minawe. "I don't know if we can trust your word. I mean don't get me wrong, you don't seem like the outlaw type at all especially with such a cute pet but looks can be decieving." Leona said. Then Katie finally arrived on the scene, looking tired from the running. "Finally your here huh Kai? Why did you let that guy escape you?" Leona asked, her aura roaring loudly at Katie. "No matter, and by the way, you should probably get some more running exercises done in the morning." Leona said referring to her tired state.

"Umm, it's nothing personal but I think I should probably walk over to that side." Cheri said with a nervous smile before walking over to Leona. "Look, we never even gone to any factory and we would never lie about that... Besides, even though she can be extremely destructive in her clumsiness, whenever Minawe destroys something or hurts someone with her clumsiness, she always apologize for it and you saw that fact yourself." Rikka finally stepped out from the sidelines and stood up for Minawe.

"W-Wait, she's the Minaru chick that we've been looking for?!" Flint asked. "It's Minawe you idiot, sheesh, you're just as stupid as she is..." Kinsei proclaimed with his arms crossed yet still sitting by Flint for some reason. "Arrg, you want my fist in your throat you bastard?!" Flint replied with a comical expression of anger as he held his fist up. "Bring it on you pathetic excuse for a-" Kinsei's sentence was interrupted when Shin arrived at the scene with a group of police. "*Panting heavily* Alright, I finally made it." Shin said, tired from running.

"What the- Shin, what are you doing here? I thought you were still in the casino." Kinsei said. "Yo it's Shin, say can we get some steaks after this?" Flint asked with a friendly smile. "Don't act so friendly, we're not even on the same side." Kinsei said out of annoyance. "Saids you, I'm Shin's friend but I can't stand your smug attitude." Flint said. "Well I can't stand your big mouth or your ridiculous hair!" Kinsei shouted in return. "Hey don't make fun of my hair!" Flint responded as the two of them then headbutted each other.

"Shin, what are you doing here?" Rikka asked. "Great news, they've captured the woman who blew up the factory near here, Minawe is innocent!" Shin said with a smile. Then the police came with a large flatbed carrying a cage with the suspect. The suspect was a large women that looked rather masculine and was carrying two pink chakrams that forms into a heart. The woman also has a heart tattoo on her arm and a large mole near her lip. "That's the culprit? Well, she's no supermodel I'll tell you that..." Kinsei said with a sweat drop on his head. Flint then started laughing and pointing at the culprit. "Hahaha, she looks like a dud-" Before Flint could finish saying "dude", he was whacked in the head by the culprit's chakram. "Ugh..." Flint said unconsciously as a drop of drool was hanging from his lips.

"S-So that's the culprit? I'm sorry for blaming you Minawe." Leona said with a nervous smile as she rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. "Yea looks like everything worked out in the end! Oh, but now that means we don't get paid." Cheri mentioned.

Michael and Tastsuya fell back from exhaustion but this time closed their eyes so they wouldn't be called perverts and then horribly beaten. The nosebleeds weren't enjoyable either. Michael sighed as he began to talk silently enough so that only Tatsuya could be the only one to hear. "Oh great. All that work and no pay. Damn. Oh well. That was still an awesome fight."

Tatsuya replied in an equally quiet voice. "Yeah it was. And you got to see some girl's panties too, right?"

"It was Leona's. She won't get off my back about it for a while. But what about you? And out of it I wake up in a destroyed building seriously sore."

"Same for me...Well except the Leona part. It was Minawe."

The two smiled as they simultaneously said. "Worth it."

"I'm so glad we got all of this sorted out. I really didn't want to fght you guys." Minawe said smiling in relife. Katie put away her guns looking a bit sour. "Yeah, yeah whatever. All I know is that my wallet is feeling light and now I ain't even gonna be paid for all this work I did." Minawe smiled, "Don't worry Katie. Besies money doesn't make people happy."

Katie looked at Minawe ss if she had grown a second head. "What planet did you come from?"

Minawe simply laughed, "Anyway I want a root beer float!" Now remember thoe shoe laces that Minawe continously stepped on earlier? Well shehad nglected to tie them, and thus destruction only Minawe could create happened. As she took a step forward andbegan faling, swinging her handout and smacking Rei in the face knocking him down. "WHAAAA!!!" She criedas she stumbled forward towards Katie headbutting her in the face and knocking her out. The force pushed Minawe back, stumbling towards Leora and Cheri.

"GAH!! I'M SORRY GUYS!" Her arms still swinging wildly she backhanded bothe Leora and Cheri in the face, before finally tripping over where Tatsuya and Michael were and elbowing both rigt in the throat. When she fell hr chakrams, which were still in her hands flew out and hit Shin and Kinsei in the gut - thankfully with the wooden part that Minawe holds - and her untied sneaker flew into the air before landing on Rikka's face knocking her out, and leaving a red shoe print on her face.

"....I'm sorry....."

And thus, Minawe sngle handedly knocked out everybody........By an accident....

[spoiler=Hoshī no Gunman! X Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji Crossover Special: How It All Turned Out]After everybody, besides Flint, was knocked out by Minawe's clumsiness, Flint just started laughing happily. "Hehe, hey you're pretty awesome and powerful too! Your incredible technique just now knocked out everybody! Oh yeah, why did you called Kai Katie? That was pretty strange, oh well. Name's Flint by the way if you didn't catch it. Remember it well cause the next time you see me, I'll have become the West King!" Flint shouted proudly. Minawe smiled pleasantly hearing Flint's goal. "Good luck to you Fly." Minawe said as a single sparrow can be seen flying above the town.

[In a Carriage Far Away from the Far Away Town...]

The bright sun was beaming its brilliant light upon the carriage travelling through the desert.

"Too bad we didn't get paid, but at least we got to meet some interesting new people." Cheri said with a pleasant smile. Leona agreed with a nod and a calm smile. "They were an interesting cast of characters even though one of them seemed exactly like Michael. Speaking of which, if you ever think of doing anything perverted again, then I will tear your eyes out got it?" Leona warned, her lioness aura materializing again. "Sheesh I'm sorry it was an accident." Michael replied with a sweat drop on his head.

"Well, I'm pretty bummed that we couldn't get paid, but I met a pretty interesting fellow today. I'm just glad that now we can get some R&R." Michael said as he closed his eyes to relax.

"*Sigh* My wallet is still feeling light..." Katie sighed.

"So Flint, what did you think of that little adventure?" Cheri asked Flint whose upper body was resting outside the carriage window.

Flint had a tired look on his face and was quite sweaty and beat-up. "T... That bastard, if I ever see him again, I'm gonna beat the sh*t out of him..." Flint said tiredly referring to Kinsei.

-Meanwhile-

[In a Train Far Away from the Far Away Town...]

"And then Minawe kinda knocked everyone out cold except for Flint." Shin finished his story about the mishap adventure in the town far away. "What the hell about that guy seems king-like? West King my ass." Kinsei mumbled to himself, his upper body was outside the train window. "Are you still pissed because of that Flint guy and because that one girl beat your ass?" Tatsuya asked Kinsei in a laid-back manner.

"I'm not pissed because of that a**hole and the only reason I got 'beat' was because she caught me off guard!" Kinsei turned around to shout in a comically angry way with his fist raised. Suddenly, his face turned green and he turned back around. "Ugh... Stupid motion sickness..." Kinsei said.

"Well, they really were a fun bunch." Minawe smiled. "Yeah, they sound like it. Wish I coulda meet them!" Shota said excitedly. "I wonder if that Flint guy really was a demon. I mean, I've never heard of a demon who can absorb fire." Tsukihana said.

"The hell they're fun! They are terrible people, don't even start falling for that bullsh*t! GAHHH!!!!" Kinsei shouted.

[center][b][i][size="4"]And so with that, the tale of two unlikely groups converging for a day of misadventure concludes, but wherever there is the fuel of adventures and friendship, the flames of crossed destinies will always burn brilliantly![/size][/i][/b][/center][/spoiler]

[center][b][size="5"]CHAPTER 5: LOOMING DARKNESS - THE BANE OF PURGATORY SEEKS A MASTER[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 5 Synopsis]After the disappearance of their teammate Shin, the rest of the team set out in the cover of night towards Nichibotsu Garden near the center of the city. Along the way, they were confronted by strange children-like plant demons, and while in the garden, they've even encountered plant clones of themselves and their teammates. Finally knowing the truth behind the mysterious disappearances and the demon who made it all possible, the team was set to destroy the demon only to be overpowered by swarms of children plant demons. When all hope seems lost, Tsukihana, Shota, and Rikka arrived to aid the team along with Tenzaimo who carries with him the legendary "Bane of Purgatory". With the sword in Terrene, darkness begins to loom towards our heroes and the Bane of Purgatory will choose its master...[/spoiler]

"Yes, YES! The Bane of Purgatory has finally come to me! COME TO YOUR NEW MASTER!!!!" the demon tree spoke in a psychotic tone. "The Bane of Purgatory...? One of Father's weapons..." Kinsei spoke to himself as he was in shock to see such a powerful and legendary weapon here in Terrene. Suddenly, the face on the demon tree disappeared as a humanoid plant demon whose skin appears to be bark phased out from the tree. "I've waited for this time for so long. Five hundred years I've waited, and now the Bane of Purgatory is finally here, seeking a new master, and I WILL BE IT'S MASTER, HAHAHAHA!!!!" the demon laughed wildly. "You're crazy, there's no way the Bane of Purgatory will choose a demon like you..." Kinsei said. "Oh but it shall! Come Bane of Purgatory, choose me as your master!" the demon commanded. Suddenly, the Bane of Purgatory began shaking wildly in Tenzaimo's hand before shooting off towards the direction of the demon boss.

Finally arriving at the demon boss, the Bane of Purgatory stopped moving, allowing the demon boss to take hold of it. "HeheheHAHAHA, I, Arboros, Demon King of Plants, am now in possession of the mighty Bane of Purgatory!!!!" Arboros shouted wildly into the air. Suddenly, the Bane of Purgatory began glowing a bright red color. "Huh, what's this?" Arboros asked. "What the heck is happening?" Shin said, squirming from above. "You are not fit to become the Bane of Purgatory's master... In your state, trying to command the Bane of Purgatory is like digging your own [i]grave[/i]..." Tenzaimo explained to Arboros. "What? No way! I [i]am[/i] its new master and it will follow my commands indefinitely!" Arboros replied, nervousness and fear could be seen on his face. Suddenly, a small explosion of red light occurred from the Bane of Purgatory's blade and after the light disappeared, Arboros was engulfed in black flames, causing him to drop the sword.

"AHHHHHH!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING???!!! WHY DID THE SWORD REJECT ME???!!!" Arboros screamed in pain as he fell to the ground. "I've already told you but your pride refused to listen... You are not a worthy master so it would've been wise to make a deal with the sword, instead, you tried to control its powers, thus, that was your last mistake..." Tenzaimo explained, looking on as Arboros burned and screamed in unrelenting pain. "That pathetic fool, like he thinks the Bane of Purgatory would choose a weakling like him..." Kinsei said. Finally, the black flames fully engulfed Arboros and instantly incinerated him, leaving nothing but dark ashes that then faded away to nothing. With the death of Arboros, all of the other plant demons began to whither and die as well. The vines holding the people above in the tree then faded. "W-Whoa! Help!" Shin shouted. Tenzaimo quickly leaped up into the air and caught some of the falling people. The others did the same and took the people down to safety.

"Whew, thanks Kinsei." Shin said, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand. "It wasn't for you..." Kinsei simply replied. Tenzaimo then walked over to the others. "I am sorry that I involved all of you in this. The demon, Arboros, just wanted the Bane of Purgatory which I held. The reason I called all of you here was to stop him from kidnapping any more people to drain their life forces and use it as fuel for himself. However, I didn't expect that he would be elusive enough to hide his scent from Rei here." Tenzaimo explained. "In any case, all of you did a wonderful job, and you should take the day off today. Tomorrow, you have one last mission from me. Take the Bane of Purgatory back to the Nirvana Ordinis. That's the only way to keep it from getting into the wrong hands." Tenzaimo stated.

Both Minawe and Rei looked at the sword's power in awe. Minawe knew a little about the sword, in that it belonged to Saten and that it was extremely powerful. She wondered why such a weapon would be here in Terrene. She knew Rei was just as confused as she was, so asking him about it would prove to be very pointless. After it was all done with, the evil plant demon was destrioed, and all of the people(and Shin) were saved.

"It's a good thing Tsukihana-sama, and Shami ran into you when they did. Otherwise we probably still would have been fighting. So thanks alot Tenkai." Minawe said bowing politely towards Tenzaimo. "But I have a question. How are we supposed to carry it? Does it just destroy the demons that touch it?" She didn't want to be around something that could possibly cause her to burst into flames. Beside with her clumsiness she's bound to fall on it or something.

Tatsuya didn't care for the Bane of Purgatory. He liked his own swords more even if there was a time limit on how long he could use it. After the demon plant king guy was killed he was a bit disappointed. As much as he wanted to go back to sleep he was a bit disappointed that the fight was over. Tatsuya wanted to slaughter the bastard but he just eventually shrugged it off. "Great, so now we have another job to do. This extra credit better be good. Really good."

Hearing Minawe calling him "Tenkai", Tenzaimo became a bit confused. "Uhh, Tenkai?" Tenzaimo asked. "Umm, Minawe has a habit to mess up people's name, don't worry too much about it." Shin whispered to Tenzaimo. "Oh, I see... And about your question Minawe, don't worry, the Bane of Purgatory will only destroy those who try to take control of its powers. Carrying it is completely safe, if not, then I would've burst into flames a long time ago." Tenzaimo explained. "The demon Arboros, it thought it could be the Bane of Purgatory's master, but its power is far to inferior to control the Bane of Purgatory, only two demons have been able to control the Bane of Purgatory, and those two were its original owner and creator, Conquest, and Satan..." Tenzaimo explained further. "Anyways, everything should be fine, I've already schedule a private train for all of you back to the Nirvana Ordinis, of course it's coming out of Prof. Sugito's wallet hehe." Tenzaimo slightly joke.

"Hey, Tenzaimo was it? How on earth were you able to get the Bane of Purgatory in your possession?" Kinsei questioned. "That's a long story, I'm pretty sure you don't want to waste your time with my blabbering. You're young, you should enjoy life while you can. So go ahead and have yourself a fun day today." Tenzaimo said before disappearing in an instant. "W-What the- Wait! Damn it..." Kinsei said as he held his hand out as if trying to grab Tenzaimo, however, it was too late, Tenzaimo have already gone away. "(How in the world was he able to get that sword?)" Kinsei thought to himself.

In the Nichibotsu forest, within a small shack, Tenzaimo instantly appeared, a serious expression on his face. "I can sense two incredibly powerful demons near here, and they're looking for the Bane of Purgatory..." Tenzaimo said to himself. Then, Tenzaimo held out his hand, a small piece of metal in his hand. "Don't worry kids, you'll be safe, they'll come after me..." Tenzaimo said, referring to the group.

[Nichibotsu Hotel & Hot Springs]

"Ahhhh! Man, does that feel refreshing!" Kinsei said with a pleasant smile as he relaxed in the newly repaired male hot springs. "I have to agree, this is extremely relaxing. I wonder why Shin decided not to join us in the hot springs." Tsukihana said. "Ehh, who cares, now is my relaxing time and I'm not gonna go searching for him." Kinsei said before closing his eyes.

[Nichibotsu Market]

Shin was walking through the market area, his face showed signs of worry and deep thought. "(I can't help but thinking that Bane of Purgatory is going to bring us bad luck... Hopefully I'm wrong...)" Shin thought to himself. Suddenly, something caught his attention. Someone was getting beat up by a group of people. "How dare you kill my cat! Take this!" a guy around Shin's age shouted in anger as he repeatedly kicked someone lying on the ground. "What kind of person kills a poor defenseless animal?!" one of the guy's friend shouted and kicked the person lying on the ground repeatedly as well. There were four people kicking the person in total, all of whom seems to be friends with the guy who owned the dead cat. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it, honestly..." a voice came from the center of the commotion.

Shin quickly ran over to the circle and stopped the four from kicking the person. "Stop it! I'm sure he didn't mean to kill your cat, it may have been an accident for all you know!" Shin shouted as he pushed the people aside and stood in front of the person lying on the ground. "Stand out of the way kid, I know that bastard killed my cat! When I got here, my cat was in his hand dead! He even admitted it just now!" the guy who owned the cat yelled. "But he said he didn't mean to, the sound of his voice tells the whole story! He's remorseful about the death of your cat, can't you just forgive him?!" Shin asked. "I warned you to stand aside, but now I'm gonna give you the same treatment as I gave that cat killer!" the guy shouted before launching a punch towards Shin.

((Okay so anyone could launch in at any time to stop Shin from getting punch, either that, or you can post your character having some free time or something))

Before the fist could come in contact with Shin's face it was caught midair. "Geez. You're more useless than Shota sometimes," Tatsuya said as he held the young man's fist. He looked at the guy whose fist he was holding. "I heard the sounds of violence and walked over here to see you guys beating on this guy. Honestly, I'd be pissed too if this guy killed my cat so I was going to let the fact that you guys are outnumbering him so badly silde and just walk away. Then I saw my classmate come in and try to stop you guys. It'd look bad if he came back with a bruise on his face. So now it's three to four. It's still unfair unfortunately." He increased his grip on the fist so that it'd hurt the guy. "You're going to need at least 1000 more people." Tatsuya raised his other fist and launched a punch at the guy.

Shin's eyes widened as the guy's fist traveled closer and closer towards Shin's face. However, before his fist could go any further, the guy's punch was stopped in its tracks by Tatsuya. Shin stumbled back, almost falling to the ground. "T-Tatsuya..." Shin uttered, still a bit shaken up due to the fact that he was just mere milliseconds away from getting punched. When Tatsuya began to squeeze the guy's fist, the guy almost fell to his knees. "Arrg, you son of a b**ch! Get 'em!" the guy yelled before launching his other fist towards Tatsuya's face. The three other guys then grabbed nearby objects, a club, a cleaver, and a broom, and charged towards Tatsuya with their weapons prepared to strike.

Shin, snapping out of his shock, turned to help the guy on the ground. "Come on, we have to get out of here." Shin said. "B-But what about your classmate?" the young man, who actually turned out to be Azayl, Demon Prince of Wrath, asked. "Don't worry, they're up against Tatsuya, they'll be the ones needing us to be worried about." Shin reassured Azayl before helping him up and taking him to a safe corner. "I'm sorry... I'm so dearly sorry... I never meant to involve anybody, you should've just let them kill me... I have to pay for my sins..." Azayl began tearing up. "H-Hey, don't cry, it's not your fault. Those guys don't seem like the type to treat animals nicely, the cat was probably on the verge of dying anyways." Shin proclaimed.

"Still, I never meant to hurt the cat, I swear I didn't... I would rather die in place of that cat..." Azayl spoke while crying and holding his head.

OoC: Damn labtop. <_<

IC:
Tatsuya yawned as the guy went for another punch. "You're nothing but a one trick pony, aren't you?" He lifted his foot up not only blocking the fist but knocking it into the air as well. "I hope you have a good dentist." With the same foot he kicked the guy square in the face. The guy was blown back into the wall. "Yeah, you may need a little bit more than a dentist. Sometimes I don't know my own strength." He turned to face the other guys who were now charging at him. "A broom, club and cleaver. What the hell are those doing in an alley? Do homeless chefs send their maids back in time to steal from cavemen?"

Archived