Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

The guy who owned the cat was easily knocked into next week by a kick from Tatsuya. Azayl had already stopped crying, and he was amazed by Tatsuya's kick. "His... technique is impeccable..." Azayl said, watching the fight. "Yeah, that's Tatsuya for ya." Shin said with a slight smirk. "H-H-He defeated Kyusei with just one kick!" the guy holding the cleaver said as he stopped in his tracks. "Hey Juya, get focused! We still outnumbered this guy three to one, and with weapons, this guy's as good as dead!" the guy holding the broom said. Hearing Tatsuya's remark about their weapons, the three became even angrier and charged even faster at Tatsuya, big mistake. "I'll show you never to stick your f*cking nose in other people's business ever again!" the guy holding the cleaver said as he slash down vertically, aiming for the top of Tatsuya's head. The guy with the broom went for Tatsuya's legs, and the guy with the club aimed for Tatsuya's body.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooc: So does this mean I can Rp as Maka again?

"Wow! This place is awesome!" Minawe exclaimed walking down the streets with Rei next by her. His stride was lazy and very laid back, with his facial expression matching. "Oh wow! Let's go in here!"

~A few minutes later~

"You! Get out of my shop" A middle aged woman yelled and was seen chasing Minawe and Rei out of her store. "And don't come back!!"

"If it makes a difference I'm sorry!" Minawe apologized before sighing. "I've never seen so much glass in my life..." Rei shook his head. He should have known Minawe would desroy everything inside of a store with nothing but glass. Loks like Prof. Sugito's wallet will see a very sad day soon. "Maybe we should keep walking. I'm smelling something rather tasty this way." Rei continued as he began walking away.

"H-hey! Wait for me!"

OoC: Super Shizuo Fanboy Powers Activate!

IC:
Tatsuya grinned as they attacked. "So you guys are attacking with the intent to kill. If that's the case then you shouldn't complain about what I do to you!" He tilted his head to the side. It obviously wouldn't dodge the blade but he wasn't done yet. As the cleaver was an inch from his neck he quickly straightened his head and clamming it it into the cleaver. The cleaver was knocked out of the guy's hands and flew to Tatsuya's side. Tatsuya caught the cleaver and threw it down to the ground. It hit the broom cutting it in half before it could come in contact with him. Tatsuya then kicked up the half of the half of the broom and blocked the club with it.

((Hotaru, almost, just until Desperado finishes his battle, and Desperado, just take them out already, it's not like this is a major battle, I need to move the story along, and boy, what's up with the slow post day today))

In the boy's room, Kinsei laid in his bed, looking up at the ceiling in deep thought about Tenzaimo and how he acquired the Bane of Purgatory. "(I wonder how did the Bane of Purgatory even arrived in Terrene in the first place... The last time I checked, the Bane of Purgatory was still in father's possession... I remembered I even held it when I was a child...)" Kinsei thought to himself before reminiscing back to his childhood.

[Abaddon, 9000 Years Ago]

A child version of Kinsei was playing with a small red ball in a withered garden within Satan's palace. "Kick the ball you damn idiot!" a child version of Voland shouted out of annoyance and impatience. "Shut the hell up! I'm getting ready to kick it!" Kinsei responded. Then, using all of his strength, Kinsei kicked the ball straight towards Voland with the ball ended up smashing into Voland's face causing him to fall to the floor in pain. Black blood gushed from Voland's nose onto the pale-colored ground. "Arrg, you f*cking bastard! I'll kill you!" Voland shouted while standing up and chasing after Kinsei. Afraid of Voland, Kinsei quickly ran off. "Get back here you stupid f*ck!" Voland shouted. Kinsei then made a quick run into a small, dark room.

"Hah! Found ya! Know I'm gonna make you pay for making me, the future ruler of Abaddon, bleed!" Voland said with a psychotic grin as he slowly made his way over to Kinsei. Kinsei slowly stumbled back and soon fell to the floor. Noticing a sword on a rack nearby, Kinsei reached for it and unsheathed the weapon. "S-Stay back Voland, or else I'll-" Kinsei was then interrupted by Voland. "Or else you'll what? Piss your pants? Hahaha!" Voland laughed, making his way closer. Even though Voland was close enough to be struck, Kinsei couldn't move at all, he was paralyzed with fear.

"Give me that!" Voland said, taking the sword away from Kinsei. "Let's see how you'll move around from now on without legs!" Voland said as he swung the sword towards Kinsei's legs. "HELP!!!" Kinsei shouted, tears rushing down his cheeks. When Kinsei finally opened his eyes, he saw Voland's arm being held by Daemon. "That's not a play thing Voland..." Daemon said, his voice not having the slightest hint of emotion. "Arrg, let go Daemon! I'm punishing Faust for making the future ruler of Abaddon bleed!" Voland said. "The Bane of Purgatory is a sword forged by the horseman Conquest himself. Whoever holds this sword is given immense power, but only if their soul is worthy, you Voland, you are not worthy..." Daemon explained before taking the sword away from Voland.

"Now, father requests that you train with your Ark... So leave..." Daemon said, his eyes peering deeply into Voland. Voland scoffed as he left the room. "Get out of my way Azayl, and you better watch yourself, I know that you called Daemon here to stop me." Voland said as he walked passed Azayl. "There was a powerful seal placed on the rack holding the Bane of Purgatory, you were able to pass through the seal..." Daemon said before leaving the room. Azayl then walked towards Kinsei after Daemon had left. "A-Are you okay Elder Brother?" Azayl asked. "The Bane of Purgatory... So much power..." Kinsei simply muttered, completely ignoring Azayl. Kinsei then simply walked off without even giving a single glance at Azayl.

OoC: Oh, okay. sorry. I was hoping you'd say something in the OoC.

IC:
"You guys are weak. Weak people are boring." Tatsuya quickly grabbed the hand of the guy who had the cleaver and swept his legs as he pulled his hand down. The guy was now flipped over. Tatsuya took hold of the guy's legs. "You guys aren't worthy of being cut with my swords. You guys are worthy of being used to bludgeon eachother to death though." He used the guy he was holding as a bat and swung. He hit one of them which in turn hit another. He dropped the guy onto his head and walked towards Shin and Azayl. "Let's just get back to the hotel."

Minawe and Rei - after walking around the twon for a good hour, and destroying almost evrything in sight, at last on Minawe's part - the male demon finaly had managed to get Minawe to head back to the hotel. Both of them had ice cream, Minawe had strawberry and Rei had chocolate. "I wonder why the others just stayed at the hotel. This town is pretty cool." Rei then replied, "Either way, you are banned from about half of the stores in this area alone."

Minawe laughednervously, "I can't help my clumsiness. Its both a gift and a curse."

Just with a couple of hits, Tatsuya was able to take down those punks easily. Azayl was speechless as he watch Tatsuya in awe. "T-That was incredible..." Azayl spoke. "Hehe, that's Tatsuya in a nutshell." Shin smiled widely. Then Tatsuya walked towards Shin and Azayl. "Thanks a lot Tatsuya." Shin said. Azayl then bowed to express his gratitude. "T-Thank you very much, I'm sorry if I cause you any trouble..." Azayl thanked and apologized to Tatsuya all at once. When Tatsuya said to get back to the hotel, Shin nodded. "Actually, I'll catch up with you." Shin said before turning to Azayl. "Are you going to be safe walking home by yourself?" Shin asked. "Yes, you do not need to worry about me... Sorry again-" Azayl was interrupted by Shin. "No need to apologize all the time. I knew you didn't mean to hurt that guy's cat. Just be more careful from now on, okay?" Shin asked to which Azayl simply nodded.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Shin, and I who are you?" Shin greeted. "I'm A- (I can't reveal my true name...) I'm... Aki." Azayl greeted. "Aki huh? As in the season Autumn?" Shin asked. "Yes." Azayl replied. "Well, it's nice to meet you Aki, maybe one day I'll see you again. Take care, bye." Shin said before running off towards Tatsuya. Watching Shin and Tatsuya slowly disappear in the distant, Azayl turned around and walked off.

[Nichibotsu Hotel & Hot Springs]

"Boy, what a day huh? Tomorrow we'll finally be returning home." Shin said, sitting on his bed. "Did anyone contact Prof. Sugito yet?" Tsukihana asked. "Tch, who cares, the old man's gonna find out tomorrow, I've been through enough, we didn't even get that much sleep last night..." Kinsei mentioned. "Well, I'm gonna hit the hay! Night everyone!" Shota said excitingly before jumping into his bed and almost instantly falling asleep. "By the way Shin, where did you go when we were taking a soak in the hot springs." Tsukihana asked. "Oh, I went to the market and then I saw this guy named Aki getting beat up by some bullies. Good then Tatsuya arrived in time. He beat up those bullies like nothing. Thanks again Tatsuya." Shin said with a smile.

"Well, guess Tatsuya's starting to care huh?" Tsukihana teased. "Anyways, I don't want to get yelled out so I think I'm going to sleep too." Tsukihana slightly joked.

[Nichibotsu Forest]

Azayl arrived back at his and Maka's resting place. Maka was waiting for Azayl so that they could confront Tenzaimo who Tatsuya sensed the Bane of Purgatory is, or more correctly, was in his possession. "I'm sorry I'm late... Ran into some trouble, shall we get going?" Azayl asked. Azayl could already sense that the Bane of Purgatory was only minutes away by walking.

Tasuya yawned as he entered the hotel room. "[i]I hope I can actually get good night's sleep this time. It'd make it the first good night sleep in the past week.[/i]" He kicked Shota off of his bed and jumped onto it. He didn't care what the others were talking about. At least until Tsukihana decided to make a joke. "Shut up Tsukihana or you'll be next," he said as he sat up and pointed at Shota. "I just can't stand douchebags who pick on weaklings. And if you're really thankful Shin then don't wake me up tonight."

Maka, for a rare moment, had abandoned hovering and was sitting flush on the groud. She hadbecome bored rather quickly and took to torturing wild animals in the forest as a past time. And while it quelled her lust for entertainment, it still ddn't relieve her bordum of waiting for Azayl. He finally returned spouting some excuse for being late, but she didn't care. All she was worried about was her prey.

Without physicaly movng Maka's body rose into the air, and her scythe, which had been leading against a tree, floated over to her for her to sit on. "It's about time. The animals here were becoming a bore." She stated hovering oer towards him. "Lead the way." She giggled, swinging her legs almost childshly, however, the smile on her face gave her true desires away.

~Meanwhile~

Minawe and Rei, after returning to the hotel, had retired to their rooms. It took alittle longer for Rei to fnd sleep, while Minwe was instantly asleep onceshe hit the bed. Her bod sprawled all over the bed and inaudible words coming out of her mouth.

Shota was in such a deep state of sleep that when Tatsuya kicked him out of bed, he was still asleep happily. Kinsei, for some reason, couldn't get his eyes to close. His mind was fixated on the Bane of Purgatory as if the sword was trying to communicate with him. "Damn it..." Kinsei stood up from his bed and walked over to the sword. Picking it up, Kinsei unsheathed it to inspect the blade. "When I was younger and I held this sword, a horrible feeling of immense power overtook me... but now... I feel as though I have my sanity even if I'm holding the sword. Ehh, I probably shouldn't give too much thought to it..." Kinsei sheathed the sword and placed it back down. Still not feeling tired, Kinsei thought of taking a midnight stroll. After dressing in his jacket, Kinsei walked down the stairs and walked outside.

After Kinsei had left, from outside the window, a strange purple and black cloud suddenly materialized. Walking out from the cloud in midair was Corvus, the demon who the group had encountered on the train. Corvus then phased through the walls of the hotel and was now inside the boy's room. "Ahh yes... It looks like everyone is asleep, good... Hmm, ahh, and that pesky demon child from before isn't here either. Now to retrieve the Bane of Purgatory for Satan before that pesky Maka could lay her fingers on it. However, first I need to make sure these fools don't wake up hehehe." Corvus turned to face the sleeping guys in their bed and then held up his staff to them. "Corvum Nigrum Maledictionem: Dream..." Corvus chanted as a faint ominous purple glow emanated from his staff. "There that should do it, enjoy your never ending sleep hehehe." Corvus chuckled before turning to find the Bane of Purgatory.

"Ahh, there it is, the Bane of Purgatory." Holding it up, Corvus could feel overflowing power rushing through him. "Delightful... Now, I should probably put a curse of the pesky female exorcists as well." Corvus left the boy's room and entered into the large girl's room. "Quite spacious, you'll be feeling comfortable. Corvum Nigrum Maledictionem: Dream..." Corvus chanted, holding up his staff towards Minawe and Rikka. "Don't worry ladies, I'm a generous demon, I'll let you spend the rest of your eternity with your friends hehe." Corvus said before disappearing in a cloud of purple and black smoke.

[Ragnarok City]

Shin opened his eyes slowly to find himself falling through the sky. "Ugh... W-What's going in on? This wind... Huh? What the-" Finally noticing his dilemma, Shin looks around to find his teammates falling through the sky as well. "You guys, wake up!" Shin shouted to his friends, however, it was already too late as they neared the ground. Closing his eyes and wishing for the best, Shin and the others crash landed onto a soft surface, cushioning their impact. "Oof!" Shin uttered, still feeling a slight pain. Standing up, Shin noticed that they have landed onto what appears to be a cotton like substance. "What the hell is going on? Where am I?" Shin panicked looking around. "Hey you guys, wake up! We're not in the hotel anymore!" Shin shouted.

[Nichibotsu Forest]

Azayl led Maka through the woods to a small cabin located near the middle of the forest. "There it is... I can sense the Bane of Purgatory inside along with a monk..." Azayl said. Suddenly, a bright orb of energy shot towards Azayl and Maka from up above. Azayl's eyes widened as the orb of energy decimated the area along with the small cabin. When the smoke and dust cleared, Azayl was shown to be unconscious laying on the ground, half of his body was gone and a large puddle of blood surrounding Azayl's motionless body. Suddenly from the trees, Tenzaimo appeared with a golden staff. He was breathing heavily, indicating that the orb of energy he used must've taken a lot of time and energy to prepare. "*Panting heavily* I got one of them... Now where's the other one?" Tenzaimo asked, looking round trying to find Maka.

"Five more minutes mom..." Tatsuya mumbled as they were falling from the sky and Shin was yelling at them to wake up. "What do you mean I'm late for schoo-" He was cut off when he fell onto the cotten-like substance and woke up. "It better be morning Shin..." He sat up and after rubbing his eyes he looked around at the surronding environment. "Where am I? I must be dreaming." He looked around again but this time noticing his classmates were with him. The last he saw was Minawe. "This isn't a dream. This is a nightmare!"

Due to Shin's screaming Rei was one of the earlier ones to wake up before hitting the soft cushion bellow, however, he hadn't fully awaken until hitting the cushion. "What the hell?!" He shouted wondering why they weren't in their beds. As he looked around a the others he sweatdropped seeing Minawe still asleep after that, and on top of.....Shota? Now he was really confused. Becaue Minawe was so small and light when she landed she bounced right bac up and landed on top of Shota. Even worse it was his face so now she as was sufficating him with her chest. Minawe continued to sleep happily with drool coming from her mouth, and a happy smile.

(Are they in their regular clothes, or what they went to sleep in?)

~Meanwhile~

Maka was glad that they had finally reachd the place that the sword was held. While she was surprised by the cottage she wasn't as shock when he told her a monk was in there. She culd smell his holy-and-god-conscious-as* miles away. She hted the smell of monks....Well exceot for when ther dead. Suddenly a bright orb of light came flying at them, Maka was quick to slip into one of her demensional rifts and into safty. She now sat in a word of swirling reddish-orange space watching the outcome of the orb of light. "Hm...I didn't expect such power to come from such an old relic. I sould becareful..."

She opened up another rift and threw her scythe and floated down to just infront of Azayl. "I must applaud you. I love what you did with your power. Very creative." Her voiced seemed to be coming from the scythe. "Sadly you must now die because if he is actually dead I have to explaine this to Lord Saten." She suddenly laughed wildly and almost phsycoticaly, "Oh who am I kidding. I would have killed you anyway! Because those other priest were no fun at al, and that idiot bac there had ruined my fun. So I thank you for putting him down for a bit."

"Well I think I've done enough talking. You should havebeen praying to your pathetic god, though I suppose you don't need too since you'll be seeing him soon!" After her finly sentence her scythe began to spin in a circle, speeding up until it spun so fast you could see it cutting the air. It suddenly went flying at the monk intending to do to him what happened to Azayl.

((They're in their regular clothes, but you do not have your weapons or powers at all so even Rei or Rikka does not have their demon powers, you're basically regular people right now))

"Ugh... Why is everybody making so much noise, I'm trying to sleep... here?" Rikka noticed the surrounding area. "Alright, anybody want to explain to me how we got here?" Rikka said before standing up. "Who knows, but this doesn't seem like a dream, I can actually feel the ground and everything." Tsukihana said as he stepped off the cotton-like area. The team appeared to be located at a park-like area. No one was around however besides the team. Shota then slowly opened his eyes and tried to yawn but then noticed something was on his face. "(What the- What the hell's on my face?)" Shota thought to himself before grabbing Minawe's boob. "(Huh, this feels soft, and it's wearing clothes. In fact it feels like-)" Suddenly, the thought hit Shota and his face turned red. Shota then pushed Minawe aside and stumbled back, breathing heavily while still blushing. "What the hell's going on, why was Minawe on me like that?!" Shota shouted.

Then, blood gushed from Shota's nose which he then quickly covered with his hand. "Gah! This is not cool!" Shota exclaimed. Shota then finally noticed the surrounding area. "Wha- Where the heck are we at? Where's the hotel?" Shota asked. "Don't know, we woke up falling from the sky." Tsukihana answered. "Huh, wait, where's Kinsei?" Shin asked looking around to not see Kinsei anywhere. Suddenly, a loud roar could be heard coming from the treeline. "What the hell is that?!" Shota asked. "Looks like we have company." Tsukihana said before reaching for his bow to find that it's not there. "What- I don't have my bow or arrows with me." Tsukihana said.

Suddenly, a large intimidating-looking three-headed dog demon rushed from the treeline and roared loudly. "I smell sweet, succulent meat!" the demon dog spoke in a deep demonic voice without its mouth moving. "That's one large mutt... Oh well, guess we should kill that thing and try to find out what's going on." Rikka said before trying to create some sharp ice shards to throw at the demon, however, nothing happened when Rikka attempted to create them. "Huh? My powers aren't working." Rikka said, looking at her hands. "Hahahaha, what are you stupid people trying to do? Oh well, guess I'll play with my lunch a little hahaha!" the demon dog said before blasting a giant fireball towards the team. Tsukihana quickly jumped out of the way as well as Rikka and Shota with Rikka. Shin also evaded the fireball before it came their way.

-Meanwhile-

Seeing the scythe floating out from a rift, Tenzaimo's eyes widened from surprise. "(Damn it, I prayed that I would have to go up against such a troublesome demon, but I guess it didn't work out as I hoped it would...)" Tenzaimo thought to himself. Then, once the scythe was spinning extremely fast and rapidly making it's way towards Tenzaimo. Tenzaimo held up two fingers before chanting something silent. Then, Tenzaimo disappeared in an instant as the scythe slashed through the treeline. Tenzaimo quickly appeared on the ground. "Shinseina Shi: Kami no Nawa (神縄 Lit. [i]God Rope[/i])!" Tenzaimo chanted as a golden chain materialized with one end of the chain in his hand and the other end of the chain within a small dimensional rift. "I can sense your presence demon, and do not underestimate the way of Kami!" Tenzaimo said as he yanked on the golden chain and from the dimensional rift came Maka, with the golden chain wrapped around her.

"Shinseina Shi: Asa no Tsuru (朝鶴 Lit. [i]Morning Crane[/i])!" A golden spear with a crane head blade materialized in midair, and with two fingers, Tenzaimo directed the spear towards the chained Maka. "Become impaled by Asa no Tsuru, and you're life ends her demon..." Tenzaimo proclaimed as the spear traveled closer to Maka.

Tatsuya laughed when he saw Minawe being pushed off of Shota and the resulting nosebleed. "Finally, it's not me being tortured by her. Maybe god is done punishing me." He laughed again until he heard the loud roar from behind the treeline. "That doesn't sound good..." As the three-headed dog emerged from the treeline Tatsuya reached into his jacket. "F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck! No swords. At least I can try to make a make shift one." He attempted to focuse energy from out of his hands but nothing happened. "Nothing." He looked back at the dog monster that was now shooting a fireball at them. "F*ck!" He quickly jumped to the side narrowly avoiding the fireball.

What the heck was going on? Rei thought as his powers weren't working like the rest of the people there. Why was this happening? If this was an illusion could it stop there powers from workin? But that didn't make any sense. They were all sleeping before this. Could it be a dream? Rei quickly dodged the flmes from the three-headed dog. Thre was no way this was a dream,but Tsukihana wouldn't be in them of al people....Well unless he was being killed. Poor Minawe had yet to wake up even after being pushed aside by Shota.

"I want....Candy." She mumbled. Even though she wassleep she had still managed to roll out of the wa of the flames and remain unhurt. She had somehow rolled over by Tatsuy and ltched onto his legs stoping him from moving. "Sucha....Soft pillow..." She mumbled now drooling on his pants leg.

~meanwhile~

"What the-" Maka said as se was suddenly yanked back into the open. She was one again held by golden chains. She rolled her eyes, "Not this dam* trick again." Suddenly a spear was materialized, also golden. She raised an eyebrow, "Well that's new." The spear was shot towards her, but Maka asnt planning on staying there. Maka shot up into the air stretching the chain to it's fullest, she was going to pull him off of his feet. From behind the monk her scythe was mking another go around.

Shin's eyes shot out from his face while he pointed towards the still asleep Minawe. "H-How could she still be asleep at a time like this?!" Shin exclaimed. "I wonder if my Verses are still working? Holy Verse XVI: Inferno Pillars!" Tsukihana chanted but nothing happened at all. "Well... That's not good at all..." Tsukihana said, a sweat drop appearing on his head and his eyebrow slightly twitching. "Wait a second, Tatsuya, see if you can call Umbra!" Tsukihana exclaimed. "*Yawn* Boy you people are so boring, how delicious can food be if I can't play with it? Oh well, I just end this right now!" the demon dog then charged straight towards the group, it's jaw opening beyond the regular width of a normal dog's jaw. Inside it's mouth, the group could see the dog's tongue with an eyeball on the tongue. "Gah, it's getting closer, make a run for it!" Shota shouted. "Umm, I don't think Tatsuya can run with Minawe using his leg as a makeshift pillow." Shin said with a sweat drop on his head.

"So you're hungry huh? Chew on this you f*cking mutt!" a familiar yet more aggressively-toned voice came from out of nowhere. Suddenly, the sound of gunshots were heard and four holes appeared in the demon dog's mouth and face. The dog stumbled back, screaming in pain. Then, a figure wearing what appears to be the Nirvana Ordinis uniform appeared in front of the group, his back was facing them and he was in a kneeling position. Then the figure stood up to reveal short messy black hair and he was holding two exorcist pistols. "Who's he?" Shin asked, looking at the figure from his backside. "Hey, you people should probably get outta here, it ain't safe. Let the professional handle this." the man said without turning around. "Arrg, I F*CKING KILL YOU!!!" the dog snarled before charging towards the man. The man then leaped up into the air and shot the dog's knees, causing it to fall down. Landing on the ground, the man walked over to the dog.

"You like playing fetch boy? How about you try to go fetch your soul in the afterlife." the man said before shooting the dog one last time in it's head, killing it. Not long after, the dog faded into black dust. "Whoa, he sure knows how to use those pistols of his." Shota said. "Yeah, and he's a part of the Nirvana Ordinis, maybe he can get us back to the academy." Shin suggested. "Umm, excuse me, are you part of the Nirvana Ordinis?" Shin asked the man. "Hmm, yeah I am." the man then turned around to face the group, and what the group saw surprised them greatly. "What the- It's Shin!" Shota exclaimed pointing to the guy. "Huh, so you people know me?" Shin asked the group. Then the second Shin saw the first Shin. "What the- Why the f*ck do you look like me? I don't have a twin brother... at least not that I know of..." the second Shin said. "Wait a minute, why the hell are all of you guys out here in the first place, shouldn't you guys be in class, I'm the only one who was sent here." Shin said to the rest of the group excluding the fist Shin.

-Meanwhile-

Noticing Maka's incredible strength, enough to stretch the golden chain, Tenzaimo was ready to let go of the chain before she tried to pull him off his feet. Then, Tenzaimo heard a strange noise from the back, it was Maka's scythe, spinning rapidly towards Tenzaimo. "That's a nuisance..." Tenzaimo said before quickly letting go of the chain and using his staff to hit the ground with enough force to launch Tenzaimo up into the air. "Shinseina Shi: Sōtei Hashira (装丁柱 Lit. [i]Binding Pillars[/i])!" Tenzaimo chanted, putting two of his fingers up into the air. Suddenly, four silver rectangular pillars connected by one single rope appeared and surrounded Maka's scythe, holding it in place. The scythe continued to spin within the small space of the pillars but it seems that it can only spin and not move in any direction. However, that powerful spell took a lot of energy, and Tenzaimo was tiring fast. "*Breathing tiredly* (Damn, I can't keep using these powerful binding spells or else I'll be too fatigued to fight...)" Tenzaimo thought to himself.

Then, propelling himself towards Maka, Tenzaimo began attacking her with his staff. Tenzaimo is an expert in both spells and weapon combat, making his attacks with his staff quite powerful and damaging. "Don't try to open a rift with your scythe, as long as your scythe is trapped in the space of my Sōtei Hashira, it will continue to spin without being able to perform any other actions." Tenzaimo explained while he continued to attack.

"Wooh. At least I got out of that. I barely made it too. I'm slower than normal too..." He looked back at the dog demon. "F*cking mutt. Powers or not I'll kick your a**!" He tried to run towards the dog demon but he wouldn't budge. "What the hell? Why can't I move?" He looked down to see Minawe holding onto his leg and then saying something about him being a soft pillow. His face got a bit red but it was hard to tell if it was from embarrasment or just how pissed he was. "You little b*tch! How heavy are you anyway that I can't even move? Jesus you're skinny and not tall or anything. Where does all that weight come from? Oh of course. The one day a girl having big breasts is a problem."

He looked back at the dog demon that was now charging at them. "F*ck. I knew I was going to die someday and it'd be because of Minawe." Suddenly though a young man jumped in with two pistols and started shooting at the dog demon. "What the hell? Why am I always saved? I'm no damsel." After shooting the dog demon in the leg and bringing it to the ground he said something kind of cool and shot it in the head. "Show-off."

The guy turned around to face them and he looked exactly like Shin. "Whart the hell?"

Rei was shocked seeing this Shin look alike take down the three-headed dog with a simple pistol. The two Shins were exactly alike, well minus the pistol that their Shin seemed to not have any more. This turn of events only cause Rei to become even more confused. Did this mean that all of them had copies in this world too? For all he knows they may not be copies. This could be some alternate reality. Minawe.....*sighs*....She was still asleep even after almost being killed by the three-headed dog, still drooling quite happily on Tasuya's leg, turned pillow.

Suddenly Minawe yawned, sniffed for a bit and then sat up still half asleed. 'Ugh....What smells like anger, and hatred?..." She glanced up and saw Tatsuya. "Oh, it's just you." Minawe yawned and stood up stretching. 'Wow that was a good na-Where in the 7 hells are we? Am I still dreaming?" She glanced back at Tatsuya and shook her head, "No he isn't wearing his tutu anymore. This must be real."

~Meanwhile~

Maka frowned when the monk trapped her scythe in some type of spell. He than jumped into the air after her and began attacking her with his staff. He was quick, that she will admit, but both of them knew he would not be able to hold out much longer. Maka had yet to reveal her true demon form, or even use half of her powers. They don't call her "The reaper' for nothing. After dodging another strike she brought her foot - the only thing not binded by the chains - straight up to block and stop his attack. "You're getting weak monkd. I know it, and you know it. If you had given yourself to the power and strength of Lord Saten maybe you wouldn't have been so weak. Your god is a bastard and a fool for entrusting power to mortals. After all it is said that you are all created in his image right? Then what does that saw about your god?" She taunted, still holding back his staff.

([b]THE THOUGHTS A VIEWS ARE SOLELY THE CHARACTER MAKA'S AND IN NO WAY REPRESENT ME! SO DON'T SEND ME ANY DEATH THREATS OR SEND MY BIBLE VERSES IN MY PM BOX!!![/b]

((To distinguish the alternates and the originals, the alternates will be called Ragnaroks or R for example Ragnarok Shin or R Shin))

"Arrg, this is really giving me a headache... Come on, I'll take you people back to the academy and as for you," Ragnarok Shin pointed to Shin. "I guess you can come as well, though I'll have to talk to Ushogiri about you." R Shin finished before leading the group towards the Ragnarok version of the Nirvana Ordinis. "Well now, I still don't know why you people would think it's a good idea to come along with me to kill that demon, Ushogiri just chose me to go you idiots." R Shin scolded the group excluding Shin. "By the way, since when did you change your appearance Tsukihana, and how are you so comfortable walking alongside Minawe without stuttering or sweating profusely?" R Shin questioned. "Umm, excuse me, but I think you have me confused with the Tsukihana of your dimension." Tsukihana replied. R Shin then stopped and looked at the group. "Oh... All of you are alternates huh? Well, the people back at the academy will be confused as hell. Hah, I can't wait to see their reactions." R Shin said.

"Alternates? What do you mean alternates?! You're the alternate Shin!" Shota exclaimed. R Shin then turned to face Shota with a murderous expression. "The f*ck you call me...?" R Shin asked. "Uhh nothing original Shin!" Shota said with a sweat drop. "Huh, you really are an alternate, Shota isn't a pussy like you." R Shin said before walking off. "Psst Shin, this alternate version of you is a real jackass." Shota whispered to Shin. "Yeah I noticed..." Shin replied with a sweat drop. A little bit later, the group finally arrived at the academy, and soon at Prof. Ushogiri's, the alternate of Uyagiri, classroom. "Well, here you are..." R Shin said before kicking the door open. "Yo Ushogiri, there's a slight problem..." R Shin said before entering the room with the original group. "What the heck? What happened?" Ushogiri asked, confused when he saw the group.

"Huh, what's this? Well isn't that interesting? A smaller version of myself." a tall, handsome version of Shota said when he saw the original Shota. "Oh dear, a second Minawe-chan~♥, am I dreaming?" a medium-length hair, spectacled, nerdy version of Tsukihana muttered in the very back of the room. "Huh, is that me? Well, don't I love absolutely fabulous!" a Rikka wearing an elegant icy blue dress mentioned when she saw the original Rikka. The original versions of Shota, Tsukihana, and Rikka all have different reactions to their alternates. "Hah, I look awesome!" Shota exclaimed. "W-What is going on?" Tsukihana asked. "This is hell..." Rikka said with a sweat drop.

-Meanwhile-

((Don't worry Hotaru, that's not me, that's my friend you're thinking of, he's really serious about religion))

Hearing Maka's comment about him getting weak and her insult about his God, Tenzaimo became rather enraged but managed to keep his anger in check. "I feel pity for you... You are blinded by negativity and darkness as a demon. You cannot feel the warmth of God's light... But have no worries, I will deliver you from damnation even if it kills me, and there is no way I shall allow you to recover the Bane of Purgatory." Tenzaimo replied. Tenzaimo then leaped back, falling onto the ground in a kneeling position. "(Though I hate to admit it, the demon is correct in saying that I'm losing strength fast... However, with the light of God, I shall not lose!)" Tenzaimo held up two fingers. "Dispel!" Tenzaimo exclaimed as the chains around Maka disappeared. "Now without the chain sapping away at my energy, I will be able to use more powerful techniques, like this one! Shinseina Shi: Mayonaka Amaashi (真夜中雨脚 Lit. [i]Midnight Shower[/i])!" Tenzaimo chanted while holding two fingers up. Suddenly, small golden needles materialized around Maka in the hundreds.

"Collapse..." Tenzaimo said as he performed a vertical slash downwards with his two fingers. Suddenly, all of the needles came rushing towards Maka.

-Meanwhile-

((After your posts, I will start Chapter 6))

Kinsei walked through the lonely streets of Nichibotsu, still having his thoughts on the Bane of Purgatory. Suddenly, a black and purple cloud materialized ten feet away from Kinsei, causing Kinsei to look up in surprise. "What the- That cloud!" Kinsei instantly remembered the demon wearing the crow mask. And stepping out the cloud was Corvus, holding his staff on one hand and the Bane of Purgatory in the other hand. "Hehe, well, well, if it isn't the demon child." Corvus said, evil intentions can be heard in his mocking voice. "It's you, what the hell do you want from me? Wait a second," Kinsei then noticed what Corvus was holding, "the Bane of Purgatory... What did you do to the others?!" Kinsei asked, clenching his fists tightly. "My, my, no need to get testy with me. I simply allowed your friends to have a sweet dream, of course I didn't want the dream to be too short so I set the timer for let's say forever hehehehe." Corvus chuckled as if it was a game to him.

"You bastard! I'll kill you!" Kinsei shouted, his two blue flames appearing above his head. "Ahh yes, those are the flames... You know, you gave my cape quite the burn last time, and it was my favorite cape too." Corvus said. "Cut the crap! I'm not going to stand here and listen to your clothes problem! Getting ready cause I'm gonna rip that mask off with your head still attach to it." Kinsei taunted but Corvus didn't seem to care for Kinsei's petty little taunts. "Hmm, so you're going to taunt me while I'm holding the Bane of Purgatory? That isn't very smart. Oh, and don't think I don't know how to use the Bane of Purgatory either. I won't try to control its power, but I'll simply borrow its power; that way I won't be killed." Corvus explained. Kinsei stood there, his lip slightly twitching, angered at the fact Corvus was holding the Bane of Purgatory and talking as if this whole situation was a game to him.

Suddenly, the Bane of Purgatory began to shook violently. "What the- What's going on with the sword?!" Corvus asked, confused and finally losing his cool. The Bane of Purgatory suddenly disappeared and reappeared in Kinsei's right hand. Kinsei's eyes widened out of surprised when that happened. "Wait, what is going on here?! Why did the Bane of Purgatory came to you?!" Corvus asked. Kinsei then formed a slight smirk on his face as he looked up to gaze at Corvus with his bright blue demon eyes. "Because it chose me..." Kinsei said.

Minawe walked at the back of the group still trying to fully wake up and find out why there were two Shins. Though this new Shin seemed to be very...Well, Tatsuya like. It was strange seeing someone who is normally so nice and friendly be so...Well mean and not nice. R Shin was scolding them, minus Shin, saying why did we come since it was his mission and not theirs. Minawe was confused, but the minute they walked into Prof. Uyagiri - Prof. Ushogiri as R Shin called him - she understood a bit. There were alternate versions of all of them! R Shota looked very cool, and Minawe would admit, handsome. Rikka looked astonishnigly beautiful in her dress and Tsukihana....Minawe almost cried at his alternate verson. Why was he a nerd!? [i]Though still a very hot nerd[/i] She added in her thoughts. Wait if everyone else was here...Where was she.

"Why does my alternate have such a doapy look on her face? Is she some type of idiot or something?" R Minawe said standing in the back not looking much different than the regular Minawe in style however her clothes were black outlined with purple. "Shin, where in the hell did you find these people?" This was definately an alternate Minawe because for one she hadn't missaid Shin's name.

Meanwhile, the male standing next to her looked just like Rei except for his long hair pulled back into a pony tail. "*Grunt**Grunt**mumble**grunt*[i]They really do look like us...Thats odd.[/i]" R Minawe nodded in agreement, "Got that right. At least yours don't look like a clumsy dumba*s."

Rei had a sweatdrop on his head. What the f*ck did R Rei just say? He couldn't understand a single....Grunt!

~Meanwhile~

Maka stretched the second she was free from the chains. "Finally...Oh is the little priesty mad because I insulted his all powerful god? Go cry me a river!" She laughed, doubling over from her own not-really-that-funny-joke. She stopped laughing and looked around her at the many golden needles. She was becoming quite annoyed with his abilities. Why can't he just roll over and die already. "It's funny how you believe that it is my scythe that gives me the power to open other demensions. I am "The Reaper"! That power to open the gate through time is a power all my own!" As she said that she shot downwards, almost as if she was heading right into the needles. However, right below her a rift appeared and the second she enter through it, it closed. From behind Tenzaimon another opened and Maka reached out grabbing around his neck and wrapping her legs around his torsoe. "You will be a fine addition to my skeleton army. Tell me, do you know what happens when a human enters through my rift?" She kissed him lightly on the cheek, "Their flesh is seared from their bones in mear seconds but the pain will make it feel like an eternity." She began to make herself float backwards, while still holding onto Tenzaimon dragging him into the rift with her.

Tatsuya's eye was twitching when he saw Tsukihana's alternate version. "You've got to be kidding me? That's Tsukihana's alternate version?" He dropped to the floor laughing. He had a hassle getting back up with how badly he was laughing. "Oh god. That was hilarious. Tsukihana. You're alternate version is an even nerdier version of you and he's a horrible horny flirt. Hey Tsukihana. Do you mind if I beat him up?" Before Tatsuya could even do anything else two feet were in his face. Tatsuya was knocked into the wall.

"What the hell?" Tatsuya slowly pulled himself out of the wall. "Seriously, what the f*ck just happened?" He was kicked in the face again.

Standing a foot from where Tatsuya was is another person who looks very similar to him. Ragnarok Tatsuya stood arms crossed. Unlike normal Tatsuya his hair was brown and he was wearing a skin tight black shirt that really showed off his muscles that also seemed to be a bit more...well there just seemed to be more than what Tatsuya had. He also wore baggy green pants. "You fiend! You embodiment of evil and spawn of Satan! How dare you take the form of me and then dare to insult and threaten my friend?!"

Tatsuya stood out of the rubble created from a few desks. "Who the f*ck are you?!"

Ragnarok Tatsuya pointed at himself cluelessly. " You mean me? Who am I? I am obviously the mighty defender of justice Tatsuya! Now who are you? You must be some sorty of demon that steals the forms of others! You only look a little like me though! A demon. A being of evil could never copy my elegance and sense of justice!"

"Shut the f*ck up!" Tatsuya punched Ragnarok Tatsuya in the face launching Ragnarock Tatsuya into a wall. "Doesn't look like all my strength is gone."

[center][b][size="5"]CHAPTER 6: DEMON LORD KINSEI?[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 6 Synopsis]Under the "Dream" curse of Corvus, the dark magic demon from the train incident, the team, excluding Kinsei, found themselves in an alternate world in the city of Ragnarok, the alternate version of Norvea City. Within Ragnarok City, the team encountered an alternate version of Shin, who after defeating a demon, led the team to Ragnarok's Nirvana Ordinis where other alternate versions of the team are at. Now the team must find a way to get back to their world and they will encounter a familiar yet very different face in Ragnarok. Elsewhere, Kinsei was confronted by Corvus, who know holds possession of the Bane of Purgatory, but soon the Bane of Purgatory found a new master in Kinsei. With Tenzaimo seconds away from having his flesh seared to nothing, can he find a way to defeat the powerful Demon Lord Maka?[/spoiler]

Seeing all of their different reactions, R Shin laughed as if this was all a big joke. However, when R Minawe asked him where he found the original versions, R Shin became pretty irritated. "Get off my back woman, I found them in the damn park got it?! Besides, I felt that your clueless-looking alternate would piss you off greatly, and I guess I was right hahaha." Shin laughed. R Tsukihana in the back was blushing, looking at R Minawe. "Minawe-chan~♥ is so cool..." R Tsukihana whispered. "Hey Shota, it's nice to meet you, I'm your original Shota as you can see. Whoa, so how cool am I here?" Shota asked R Shota. "Umm, do you mind stepping back a little? You're really in my personal space. Also, I don't think you can call yourself the original, none of us can since we're not clones of each other, and to answer your question, no one knows you but if you're talking about me, well, you can talk to my fan club about that." R Shota replied.

"That's awesome, we have a fan club!" Shota exclaimed moving even closer to R Shota. "*Clears throat* Personal space..." R Shota said with a sweat drop and a nervous smile as he gently pushed Shota back. When Tatsuya was laughing wildly and making fun of Tsukihana's alternate, Tsukihana showed a bit of annoyance as he crossed his arms and his right eyebrow was twitching. Suddenly, Tatsuya was kicked straight in the face by Ragnarok Tatsuya, Defender of Justice. "Well darling, I must say that your outfit is really dazzling, you may need to use a bit more color but you look lovely." R Rikka commented on Rikka's attire. Rikka then looked at her chest, noticing her breasts are smaller in size compared to her alternate. "(Why is my alternate's breast size proportionally bigger than mine's? And why is Tatsuya's alternate a meathead?)" Rikka thought to herself with a frozen sweat drop on her head. After a big of conversing between the two ending up with Tatsuya punching his alternate straight into the wall, Ushogiri had to stop the whole madness.

"Alright, I think it's best that I speak with the alternates in private." Ushogiri said, referring to the originals. "Let's go all of you." Ushogiri said as he walked outside followed first by Tsukihana and Rikka. "Goodbye darling, I'll meet up with you later for brunch." R Rikka said as she waved goodbye to Rikka to which Rikka sighed cold air. "Why the hell is my alternate a wimp? Get going already!" R Shin shouted at Shin. "Well, it was nice meeting you I guess..." Shin replied with a sweat drop before grabbing Shota and going out. "See ya Shota, I'll meet up with you later to go and meet our fan club members!" Shota excitingly said to R Shota who sweat dropped when he heard that.

[Ushogiri's Private Office]

"Okay, so do any of you have any idea how you got here?" Ushogiri asked. "Sorry, but I was the first to woke up and I just noticed us falling from the sky. I don't know how we got here at all. We had the notion that this might be a dream but if it was a dream then we all can't have the same dream right?" Shota explained his story. "*Sigh* Well that's a problem... If you guys are from an alternate dimension than it could be comparable to Abaddon existing in a different dimension as well. So, that means, now that you have entered, it would be extremely difficult almost impossible to go back to your original dimension." Ushogiri explained. "So it means we're stuck here?" Shin asked. "Hooray! Uhh I mean, damn that sucks..." Shota said. "Fortunately, there might be a way to get you back to your dimension. I'll do some research into it. Until then, have fun I guess hehe." Ushogiri said with his glasses shining in the sunlight and a devious smile on his face.

"Well, it's free period now so I guess you people can enjoy your originals' company." Ushogiri mentioned before kicking everybody out of his office. "*Sigh* Oh man, I hope we get out of here soon." Shin said. "Well if you'll excuse me, I have a fan club for myself to go to, see ya!" Shota said before excitingly running off. "Oh darling!" R Rikka's voice can be heard from afar. "Oh no... I gotta go, see you guys later..." Rikka said before sneaking off in the opposite direction. "Well, nothing to do but go to the library. Maybe they'll have something on how to open a portal to a different dimension." Tsukihana said before walking off. "Umm, that pretty much leaves the four of us." Shin said referring to himself, Tatsuya, Minawe, and Rei.

-Meanwhile-

With his feet sliding across the ground, Tenzaimo was seriously in a bad position. "(Damn it, I gotta break her hold! I don't want to use this technique but I may very well have no other choice!)" Tenzaimo thought to himself. Tenzaimo struggled to hold up two fingers but finally managed to. "Shinseina Shi: Chikara Tanagokoro (力掌 Lit. [i]Force Palm[/i])!" Tenzaimo turned his hand around to have his palm facing towards Maka. Suddenly, a strong vacuum wave pushed Maka off of Tenzaimo and into the portal she had opened. "Shinseina Shi: Jingen Hōkai (次元崩壊 Lit. [i]Dimension Collapse[/i])!" Tenzaimo jumped back and turned his palm to face the portal that Maka had just been pushed into. Suddenly, the portal began to distort and soon it collapsed onto itself and exploded. The explosion was meant to destroy the portal and everything inside the portal.

With the spell finished, Tenzaimo fell to his knees and was breathing faster and heavier than before. "*Panting heavily* I didn't think I would have to use a forbidden spell, but hopefully, that sealed the demon's fate..." Tenzaimo spoke to himself.

((Even thought Maka is not killed, she would be injured))

R Tatsuya walked through the wall. "That was a powerful punch demon but you could never defeat me! Tatsuya, The Defender Of Justice!" To settle things down Ushogiri told the Ragnarok versions to get out. "You got lucky this time Satan's spawn but as a defender of justice I must always listen to my teachers." R Tatsuya threw a smokeball down onto the floor and after the smoke cleared he was gone.

"Lame ass pu**y. Was there really a point to that?! I know you just walked the you sized hole in the wall!" A few minutes later they were in Ushigori's private office. Tatsuya yawned as the Shin started talking. That stuff he already knew. He paid some attention to Ushogiri when he was talking. "Alternate dimension, huh?" Tatsuya was pissed when they were kicked out. "Did he just say hang out with our originals? That d*ck had just said..." Tatsuya crouched down as R Tatsuya went flying over his head with his foot being the first thing to go over. "Great. First that d*ck and now the douchebag meathead. Sounds like there's a pattern. What? Is some big breasted b*tch next?" As he said that R Rikka ran by chasing after Rikka. "And Minawe dies a horrible painful death?" Things were silent for a while. "Well f*ck."

R Tatsuya laughed but it wasn't because he though it was funny. It was a 'I'm a meathead that's better than you laugh.' "I heard everything. Don't ask how I did. You're an alternate me from an alternate dimension. Appareantly not even god could not make two of me."

Tatsuya sighed. "First off you now seem creepier than that alternate Tsukihana."

R Tatsuya laughed again. "That friend of yours seems fine to me."

Tatsuya was a little bity annoyed. "I mean your Tsukihana. You seem just as big of a creeper as your friend."

He crossed his arms. "Well we hang out a lot."

Tatsuya sighed. "[i]Yep, he's definitely nothing like me.[/i] Secondly, If you knew what was then why did you attack me?"

R Tatsuya laughed yet again. "That was payback for the punch."

Tatsuya facepalmed. "You kicked me twice. I got one punch."

R Tatsuya was quiet for a bit. "I guess you are right. Too be fair then you should get another hit on m-" He was cut off by Tatsuya's fist in his face.

"Way ahead of you. And by the way. I don't play to get even." He kicked R Tatsuya in the side, launching him out the window. "I play to get ahead." He looked back at Shin. "And what do you mean us four? Like hell I'm going to hang out with you guys." Tatsuya began to walk off. He didn't really care where he was going. Just as long as he was away from them. "[i]Damn, that meathead may be a bigger dumba** than Minawe.[/i]"

R Minawe glared at R Shin, "You call me 'woman' again and I'll shove that pistol down your throat and the next time you'll see it is when you take a sh*t!" She threatened. It became quite apparent this Minawe didn't take anything from anyone. "Ugh, would you shut up back there Tsukihana." Minawe was actualy pretty nervous about R Minawe. She was scary. Before things could get too out of hand Prof. Ushogiri pulled Minawe and her group into the office. It seems as though they were in an alternate univers, but until there was a way to get out, they would be trapped.

"Great." Rei said not wanting to stay in this weird world any longer. Though seeing R Tsukihana being abused by R Minawe was a highlight of the day. Before long the only people left leaving him, Minawe, Shin and Tatsuya. Though the latter was quick to take off.

"So I guess we're stuck with you idiots." R Minawe said walking over to the three wth R Rei beside her. Minawe smiled, "Oh, don't worry! We should be able to fnd our way arou-Ahhhhh!!!" She yelld s she tripped over her two feet and fright onto Shin. R Minawe had a tick mark on her forhead. Why was her alternate such a loser?! "What the hell did you trip over?"

"She always does that..." Rei sighed shaking his head.

"*Grunt**Grunt*[I]You know I kind of like her.[/I]" Suddenly R Minawe's foot collided with R Rei's head crashing him through the wall. "What the hell do you see in that bumbling idiot!? You're such a moron!" Rei's eyes almot jumped out of his head after seeing that. Why was R Rei such a wimp? This wasn't right!

"Do-don't worry I'm oka-aaaayyyy!" As Minwe was standing up she slippd again falling back on top of Shin. "S-sorry Yamada..."

R Minawe and Rei facepalmed, "Idiot!"

~Meanwhile~

Maka wasn't expecting to be pushed away so forcefull, and was even less prepared for Tenzaimo to be able to caue her demensonal rift to collaps on itself. Maka screamed but more from anger and annoyance then from pain. She had managed to open another rift appearing in the middle of a town who knows where. With an angry growl she created another rift and appeared back in front of of Tenzaimo. The right side of Maka's face was completely bloody, trailing down her neck and right arm. Cuts and brusis decorated her arms and legs. Her blond hair had taken a red color from soaking in the blood frm her wound."Y-you....BASTARD!!! I AM GOING TO SEND YOU TO HELL MYSELF!!" She yelled her eyes snapping open full anger shining in them. Her soul began to increase dramatically, her body glowing a deep red hue.

"I am no longer amused by you monk-" the ground began to shake from her sheer power. From within the pillers trapping her scythe, her weapon spun faster and faster now nothing but a blinding light before shatterng from its prison and returning to its master. Maka then swung the blade of the scythe into he ground. In five different difrections the ground cracked and glowed red bfore hands of skeletons reachedout and crawled from the ground. Monks, exorsist, even what appeared to be old day worriors like samurais, or knights appeared. "Drag him to hell!! Make him feel pain that not even Kami's light can save him from!!!"

After Tatsuya had angrily walked off, Shin had a sweat drop on his head watching Tatsuya leave. "He can try being a little nicer considering we're all on the same team..." Shin said. "And Tatsuya's alternate has some screws loose in his head I have to admit..." Shin added. Suddenly, R Minawe and R Rei arrived at the scene. "Oh hi there." Shin greeted the two. Suddenly while Minawe was speaking, she tripped and fell on top of Shin, knocking him half unconscious with swirls for eyes. To make the situation even worse, R Minawe kicked R Rei through the wall and then Minawe once again fell onto Shin, officially knocking him out if not killing him. Far away, behind a pole, stood R Tsukihana who was watching the whole scene unfolded. "Minawe-chan~♥ is soooo cool, and the other Minawe-chan~♥... well not so much so but she's still pretty cute." R Tsukihana said quietly to himself.

R Shin then arrived at the scene. "Well, well, let's see what we have here. We have two idiots (Minawe & R Rei), a b**ch on her period (R Minawe), that guy (Rei), and- What the f*ck! You stupid idiot! Why are you unconscious on the ground!" R Shin shouted to Shin. "Get up a**hole, you're soiling the name 'Shin' for me, I got a reputation around here and your dumba** is not gonna ruin it!" R Shin explained as he pulled the still unconscious Shin onto his feet and slapped him a couple of times to get him to wake up. Even after the couple of slaps, Shin was still unconscious with swirly eyes. "Arrg, which one of you is responsible for this? Knowing your temper it was probably you wasn't it?" R Shin turned to R Minawe.

Walking alone through the halls, Tatsuya was confronted by R Rikka who is looking for Rikka. "Oh you must be the alternate Tatsuya. Say have you seen my alternate?" R Rikka asked. She then noticed that Tatsuya was less than happy and decided to poke around a little. "Hmm, did someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today? I know, would a kiss make you feel any better?" R Rikka asked with a flirtatious wink and smile. From afar, Rikka could see what was going on. Blushing, Rikka froze a plant next to her. "W-What is wrong with her? No, no, I will not get involve, she wants me to come out from my hiding spot, but I'm not going to fall for her trick..." Rikka said to herself. "Listen man, I don't think it's a good idea to go to the fan club meeting." R Shota said, being pushed by Shota. "Nonsense, we can handle a couple of girls!" Shota replied with a smile.

When they arrived at the fan club room and opened the door, Shota's eyes widened with shock and R Shota had a sweat drop on his head. "Yeah, it's not a couple of girls..." R Shota mentioned. The room was filled with over forty or so girls all packed into a medium-sized room. Shota's eyes then lit up like Christmas lights. "Whoa, we have this many members? Sweet! Hi ladies, Shota's here!" Shota exclaimed referring to himself instead of R Shota. "*Gasp* Ladies, there's Shota! Our hero!" a girl with blonde hair exclaimed referring to R Shota instead of the pipsqueak original Shota. Scared for his life, R Shota quickly ran off as the forty plus girls stampeded out of the room and into the hallway. After all the girls had left, Shota was on the ground, with his fingers twitching and shoe marks were all over his body. "Man... I'm so cool..." Shota muttered.

-Meanwhile-

Just when Tenzaimo thought that the battle was finally over with, Maka then reappeared in front of Tenzaimo. Tenzaimo's eyes widened from the surprise of Maka being alive but still substantially injured. "T-This isn't possible..." were the only words that Tenzaimo could describe the situation with. Before long, Maka's soul began to surge with power, so much so that the ground began shaking under Maka's sheer power. Regaining his composure, Tenzaimo looked around him, watching out for anything dangerous. Another thing that surprised Tenzaimo was Maka's scythe being able to completely destroy its prison and returning to Maka. "(This demon's power... is unreal...)" Tenzaimo thought to himself, keeping a calm face but sweat could be seen rolling down his cheeks and nervousness can be seen in his eyes.

Suddenly, the very ground split opened, creating five fault lines glowing a bloody red color. From the lines came a numerous amount of skeleton warriors. Tenzaimo was no longer surprised but now had no choice but to focus on the impending threat. "Damn, fighting one opponent was hard enough but now I have to face a countless number of opponents and that demon... It'll be a miracle if I could walk away alive..." Tenzaimo said before the skeletons began to rush at him with their weapons, ready to cut Tenzaimo's flesh off his very bones. Not wanting to use what's left of his energy, Tenzaimo resorted to weapon combat, using his staff to defend himself. Though his attacks were impressive, the numbers game prove to be more powerful as the skeletons were able to slash away at Tenzaimo's flesh. Soon, a small puddle of blood formed around Tenzaimo's feet.

Archived