Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Tatsuya stopped when R Rikka came in front of him. "Great. It's the big breasted b*tch. No, I haven't seen the flat b*tch." He stepped back from her when she offered him a kiss. "I woke up falling through the sky. Not even on a bed. And I'll say no to that kiss." Tatsuya let out a sigh. "[i]Great, I manage to ditch three of them only to get another one bothering me.[/i]" He turned around and began walking off. "Now if you'll excuse me. I don't want to bother with any of you guys right now. [i]Don't follow me. Just go back to looking for the flat breasted b*tch.[/i]"

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
R Minawe rounded on R Shin when he accused her of harming Shin. "Like I would waste my time on even a knock off copy of you. Id rather hang with that doapy Shota guy.....Ok scratch that. That guy is an idiot." R Minawe said reffering to Shota. "Oh it was her fault it was my fault 2nd Yamada." Minawe said standing up. "It was an accident I sware. You see I was alking like this, and then-" She one again fell but this time pushed R Shin into R Minawe, who punchedhim of of her. "What the hell did I say about touching?!"

*grunt**grunt**grunt*[I]Can someone please get me out of this wall...[/I]" R Rei said with as ignored by R Minawe. With. Sigh she walked over and yanked him frm the R Rei shaped hole in the wall. "You better be glad I need you otherwise I would have lft you there."

"*grunt* [I]You really are a b*tch[/I]" R Minwe narrowed her eys, "What was that moron?" R Rei quickly lokd away and started to whistle unconvinsingly. Rei was slowly becoming more and more depressed the longer he watched his counterprt being abused by a Minawe counterpart of all people. Why were the fates so cruel to him.

"Hey 2nd Yamada, you shouldn't be so mean to Yamada." Minwe said just now standing up. R Minawe andR Rei looked at each other confused. Who the hell was Yamada? Thre as no one here by that name.

~Meanwhil~

Maka smirked her eyes zoning in on Tenzaimo. She was enjoying his futile attempts of survival. He was going to die and at the first sign of blood Maka became excited, and her power increased causing her skeleton worriors to go into a frenzie. "Kill him! Tear him apart until there isn't anything left!! I want him to suffer! Kill him! Kill him!!! KILL HIM!" Maka had officially lost it throwing her head back in a high pitched cackle.

Listening to Minawe's confession, R Shin pointed to her with anger in his eyes. "Are you trying to ruin my reputation you little-" But before R Shin could finish what he was saying, Minawe fell and this time around, she pushed R Shin into R Minawe, who quickly punched him off of her. "Arrg, what the hell?! Is not like I wanted to bump into your rock-hard boobs, those could kill people you b**ch!" R Shin shouted. "You're lucky I don't hit women, and your punch was f*cking weak anyways." R Shin said before turning to Minawe who told him that he shouldn't be mean to "Yamada". "Who the hell are you even talking about? And you called me '2nd Yamada' earlier! The name's Shin and this here is 2nd Shin got it?!" R Shin said pointing to the still unconscious Shin. Minawe really did a number on Shin. "And he's my alternate so I can treat him anyway I feel like-" Suddenly, Prof. Ushogiri walked towards the group.

"Well, I see all of you are having a fun time hanging out with each other hmm?" Ushogiri said with a sarcastic tone. "Cut the crap Ushogiri, the f*ck you want?" R Shin replied. "Language young man... Now, I need to see all of you in my office to discuss something very important, and without this very important information, all of the alternate versions would die a horrible death. Let's go." Ushogiri said before walking towards his private office. "Tch, you're lucky I don't know what would happen to me if you die or else I would left you for death a long time ago." R Shin said to the still unconscious Shin before walking towards Ushogiri's room.

[Ushogiri's Private Office]

"Well it seems from the little research I've done, if any of the alternates would die, it would mean death for the originals as well." Ushogiri said bluntly causing R Shin's eyes to widened with nervousness. "Hey, you better wake up a**hole, don't take me along with you when you die!" R Shin exclaimed as he shook Shin by his shirt collar. Suddenly Shin awoke when he was dropped onto the ground. "Huh? What happened?" Shin asked in a confused and dizzy state. "Whew, and I thought I was a goner there..." R Shin said in relief. "Well sleeping beauty rise and shine. Now, since you got alternate Shin to awoke I can say that that was just a lie about both of you dying if one of you died." Ushogiri said with a calm smile. "You bastard!" R Shin quickly replied just as Ushogiri finished his sentence.

"Now, the real reason I brought the originals and the alternates in here is so that I can give each of you an exorcist weapon to defend yourself." Ushogiri said. "An exorcist weapon, like an exorcist pistol?" Shin asked. "Exactly. Now, you alternates may have already figured out that you do not have any powers at all, and here's the reason why. In this dimension, the part of your soul that creates energy which in turn gives you a specific kind of ability lays dormant and the only way to 'awaken' that part of your soul is through specialized weapons which we exorcists dubbed 'exorcist weapons'. Your dimension can freely awaken that part of the soul and so a weapon just enhances and concentrates the power, but here, a weapon is essential to activate those powers." Ushogiri explained.

"Now, you'll be having a hard time using your weapons and so you'll need your originals to teach you how to use your weapons. I've carefully selected weapons for each and everyone of you. Alternate Shin, you'll be using a single pistol since two will probably be too much for your weak soul to handle." Ushogiri said, throwing a pistol to Shin. "Umm, thanks I guess..." Shin said. "Alternate Minawe and alternate Rei, you two, like your originals, will be using these Soul Channelers." Ushogiri said before throwing to the two each a pair of hollow metal tubes with a red gemstone in the middle of each tube. "With these tubes, you are able to channel your soul into it to create many types of weapons for example a spear, a sword, chakrams, a sword again, etc. And as with alternate Shin, your originals will be helping you learning how to use your weapons." Ushogiri said.

"Finally, alternate Shin, I'll be needing you to give these things to alternate Tatsuya, alternate Tsukihana, alternate Rikka, and alternate Shota." Ushogiri said before handing Shin two empty blade handles (Tatsuya), a bow (Tsukihana), smaller versions of the Soul Channelers (Rikka), and a club (Shota). "Oh, and if anyone of you refuse to help your alternates, then you'll be seizing an F for the entire semester. Good luck!" Ushogiri said before kicking everybody outside and locking his office door. "Damn Ushogiri, come on alternate me, I can't afford getting an F for the entire semester, I'll train you into a man." R Shin said with a scary expression. "O-Okay..." Shin said before walking off with R Shin.

Back at Tatsuya's side of things, after he had walk away from R Rikka, she only smiled deviously and licked her lips. "Playing hard to get huh? We'll see just how resilient you really are." R Rikka said walking after Tatsuya. Rikka hearing what Tatsuya had called her became pretty annoyed. "You call me a flat b**ch huh? Very well, I won't let you walk off unscathed." Rikka said before getting up. When she was about to confront Tatsuya, R Rikka suddenly bumped into Tatsuya's back with her breasts. "Oops, sorry Tatsuya." R Rikka said with a very soft and high pitch voice as well as showing quite a bit of cleavage. "I hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable." R Rikka said with the focus on her glossy lips.

Seeing this from afar, Rikka's jaw almost fell to the ground. "U-Unbelievable..." Rikka muttered.

-Meanwhile-

"(Damn it, I can't take any more attacks from these things!)" Tenzaimo thought to himself. "(I guess, I lost... But at least that demon won't get out of here alive either...)" Tenzaimo thought, closing his eyes and achieving a moment of silence. "Shinseina Shi - Forbidden Art: Tengoku no Sen-Hashira (天国の千柱 Lit. [i]Heaven's Thousand Pillars[/i])!" Tenzaimo chanted as pillars began to materialized on the edges of the area, creating a circle. Then, golden walls of energy materialized in the space between each pillar. With the completion of the barrier, all of the skeleton warriors disappeared and the ground was sealed shut. Blood then gushed out from Tenzaimo's mouth as he fell to the ground in a sitting position. "Ugh... As long as you remain in this barrier... you won't be able to use your powers at all... And soon, this entire barrier will explode, killing you..." Tenzaimo explained weakly, a slight smile formed on his face.

"I had hope that it wouldn't come to this, but at least now you'll die along with me... And there will be no way of getting out unless I unseal the barrier myself... Hehe, I would say that I will meet up with you in the afterlife, but where you're going, I won't be there..." Tenzaimo said before he stopped talking and his upper body fall to the ground as well. He continued to cough up blood, slowly his organs are decaying.

Tatsuya stopped when he felt something being pressed against his back. "What the fu-" He looked behind him to see R Rikka pressing her breasts against him. Quite a bit of her cleavage can also be seen. Some blood ran down out of Tatsuya's nose. He jumped away from her. "What the hell woman?!" He looked away in an attempt to hide his slightly red face. "[i]People in this dimension are crazy. This whole dimension is crazy. Everything is messed up. Shin kicks a**, Minawe is a b*tch, Rei only grunts, Tsukihana is a creeper, Rikka has huge boobs and is flirting with me, Shota seems okay, and my alternate is a superhero wannabe.[/i]" A noise could be heard in the ceiling above. "[i]Speaking of which...[/i]"

Tatsuya jumped back as R Tatsuya burst through the ceiling. "I've returned once again to smite all evil. How dare you harass the young and beautiful Rikka?!"

Tatsuya stepped up to R Tatsuya. "How dare I? How Dare I? How Dare You? You keep harassing me. And by the way she was coming onto me."

R Tatsuya crossed his arms. "As a defender of justice I can't let that kick go by."

Tatsuya sighed. "Since when are defenders of justice so bent on revenge?Instead of focusing on such a silly feud you should be out there fighting real demons or something. Not a you from another dimension."

R Tatsuya was silent as he thought. "I may now have a headache but I thought about it. You are right other me." He then jumped through the window. He shattered it but he didn't even seem to get a scratch on him.

Tatsuya facepalmed. "He's an idiot. A complete idiot. And how much damage does he need to cause? Although I'm not much better in that department..."

R Minawe glared at R Shin. She was a bit sensitive about her chest size seeing as she wasn't as busty as R Rikka or even her own alternant. However before another argument could happen Prof. Ushogiri came over and pulled them into his office to talk. He explained that the alternants - at least to the Ragnorok gang - couldn't use their powers because of. The diference in he demensions and how their powers are generated differently. Of course that was after giving R Minawe the scare of her life by saying if her alternate ded than so did she. With how many times Minawe already fell, se would be dead in no time.

"Damn, so you mean I have to stay with this dumbass even longer. I'm afraid her stupiity is going to rub off on me." Minawe simply laughed and patted R Minawe on the back, "You are so funny."

"It was an insult."

"*grunt**grunt**grumble*[I]We should go to the arena to practice.[/I]" R Rei ofered just as R Minawe was shoving Minawe off of her. "Yeah, yeah I hear ya. Let's get out of here. At least your alternante seems normal....Kind of anyway." R Minawe added on the end when she saw the slowly growing dark stom cloud over his head.

~Meanwhile~

"Damn....Even after he dies he finds some way to vex me." Maka sighed touching the barrier only to get burned. She looked at her hand then sat in the middle. "Now what am I supposed to do. Damn monk...."

"W-Wait! Where are we going?" Shin asked, being pulled to walk by his shirt collar. "Duh, we're going to the arena so I can help you grow a pair." R Shin responded. "B-But I need to give these weapons to the my friends so they can protect themselves in case of danger." Shin said to which R Shin stopped and let go of Shin's collar then turned to face him. Staring Shin directly in the eyes, R Shin then began to talk. "You seem like you really care about the other alternates don't you?" R Shin asked, raising his right eyebrow. "Well, they are my comrades and my friends, at least I think of them as my friends." Shin replied honestly to which R Shin gave a sigh. "Fine, fine, meet me at the arena once you finish handing out your girl scout cookies." R Shin said before walking off. "Umm where's the arena?" Shin asked. "It's behind the academy, you can't miss it unless your blind of course. Now hurry your ass up, I don't wanna find out that Ushogiri's joke is actually true and I end up dying because of your uselessness." R Shin said before walking off until Shin couldn't see him.

"Alright, time to get these to the others." Shin said before running off in the opposite direction. Walking down the hall, Shin could felt the ground slightly shaking. Then, in the distance, Shin could see R Shota running as fast as he could. "Huh? Hey, it's tall Shota. Hi there Shota I was just looking for you and small Shota!" Shin shouted from afar as he waved to R Shota. "Hey Shin, if you want to live then you better stand aside!" R Shota said before running pass Shin. "Whoa! What's his hurry?" Shin asked. "Shota, we live you, can we have your autograph or maybe a kiss?!" Suddenly, Shin looked back and his eyes widened at what he saw, R Shota's fan club. "Gah!" Shota shouted before rolling into a corner just as the swarm of fan girls stampeded across the hallway. "Whew, I made it, I'm alive..." Shin said, relieved that he wasn't ran over. Suddenly, Shota appeared. "Yo Shin, what are you doing here?" Shota asked.

"There you are Shota, here." Shin said throwing Shota the club Ushogiri handed to him. "Hmm, what do I need this for?" Shota asked. "Prof. Ushogiri said that the only way you can gain access to your powers is through a specialized weapon and that weapon is for you Shota. Go find tall Shota and tell him that Prof. Ushogiri needs him to teach you how to use your weapon." Shin explained. "Oh, okay, thanks man. Now if you'll excuse me." Shota said before running after R Shota. Shin then stood up and walked off, now looking for the next person to give a weapon to. Shin then saw Rikka hiding behind a pillar. "Hey Rikka." Shin said from behind her which caused her to jump out of surprise. "Oh, it's you Shin. Geez, don't sneak up on me like that. So, did something new happen?" Rikka asked. "Yeah, apparently, we can't use our powers in this dimension without the help of these specialized weapon. Prof. Ushogiri said to give you these." Shin explained, handing over the small Soul Channelers.

"Now you'll need your alternate's help to learn how to use these weapons so if you see-" Before Shin could finish his sentence, he noticed the sound of cute giggling coming from down the hall. "Oh hey, there's Tatsuya and your alternate Rikka. Wait a minute, were you spying on them?" Shin asked. "W-What? Spying? No way, I'm not that kind of person." Rikka said with a blush. "Okay whatever you say Rikka. In any case, I gotta hand these two weapons over to Tatsuya." Shin said before walking towards the two.

"Oh Tatsuya, you have such a manly and commanding voice. My heart is pounding so fast. I can barely hold in my admiration for you." R Rikka said as she placed her hand onto her chest just above her breasts. Her cleavage was even more apparent now. Rikka then walked closer to Tatsuya. Then her breasts touched Tatsuya's body. "Tatsuya, I-" Before Rikka could finish her sentence, Shin stood right behind Tatsuya, his eyes popping out of his face and his jaw was on the ground from seeing R Rikka's beauty. "Uhh I hope I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Shin asked, blushing as he just saw R Rikka's cleavage. "Hmm, oh hello Shin. No, you weren't interrupting anything. Is there something I or Tatsuya can help you with?" R Rikka asked politely. "Actually, I have orders from Prof. Ushogiri to give Tatsuya these two sword handles. You see Tatsuya, we can't use our powers in this dimension without the help of specialized weapons so Prof. Ushogiri wanted me to hand to you these handles so you can use your powers again. He also said you should find your alternative so he can teach you how to use the weapons. That's all, see ya." Shin said before running off, and as he was running off, blood gushed from his nose.

In the library, Tsukihana was busy studying books about portals and different dimensions. While he was reading, Tsukihana noticed that there were girls whispering and giggling while looking at him from afar. Most likely the girls were talking about him. Shin then walked into the library and saw Tsukihana. Walking over to him, Shin sat down at the table. "Oh it's you Shin. So, what's going on?" Tsukihana asked. "Well, I'm here to give you this bow." Shin said, placing the bow on the table. "A bow? Where are the arrows?" Tsukihana asked. "I don't actually know. Prof. Ushogiri just handed me the bow and said to tell you that you'll need your alternate's help to learn how to use the bow. Apparently, we can't regularly use our powers in this dimension so we need specialized weapons to help us use our powers. Well, gotta go to the arena and meet up with my alternate, see ya." Shin said before standing up and walking off. "A bow without arrows? How am I going to use this?" Tsukihana asked himself.

"Umm, excuse me but you must be my alternate right?" R Tsukihana asked, pushing up his glasses. "I guess you can say that..." Tsukihana replied. "Well, I heard everything. Okay then, I'll teach you how to use that bow." R Tsukihana said. "Umm, don't I need arrows first?" Tsukihana asked. "Don't worry, we'll make arrows, let's go." R Tsukihana replied. At the arena, R Shin was listening to music, awaiting the arrival of Shin. Then Shin finally came. "Finally! You're here! Took you long enough!" R Shin shouted in a way as if he isn't aware of how loud he was speaking. R Shin then took off his headphones. "Okay then, let's begin." R Shin said with a confident smirk to which Shin replied with a smile and nod.

-Meanwhile-

Within the forest battlefield, everything was now coming to an end with Maka close to death by Tenzaimo's final seal. Tenzaimo looked at Maka. "Don't worry demon, maybe Kami will be merciful and allow you to be reborn as a human..." Tenzaimo said weakly. "That's right... Your partner is still here isn't he...?" Tenzaimo asked, referring to Azayl whose body was now almost completely regenerated although he is still unconscious. Now the dying monk didn't matter at all, all that matters is getting out of the barrier, and getting the Bane of Purgatory. But Tenzaimo wasn't going to tell Maka anything.

"[i]Oh no. I'm going to get a bad nosebleed if this keeps up. Damnit Tatsuya! You're better than this.[/i]" He let out a sigh of relief when Shin popped up behind him. Tatsuya took the two sword handles from Shin without a signle insulting comment. He was just glad it was able to get the big breasted b*tch off of him for a bit. "You heard the man. I have to go look for that justice obsessed idiot and you have to find the flat breasted version of you." Tatsuya then jumped out the window that had been previously broken by R Tatsuya.

As he fell he pointed the two handles onto the ground. Energy was emitted out of the handles which allowed him to slowly fall to the ground. "That wasn't hard. Unfortunately though..." He looked at the red energy with a few black spots until the energy disappeared. "It works very similarily to Nulled Demon and Soul Slasher except it doesn't purify energy. It filters it. I have to use even more energy anyway." He put the blades into his jacket. "Four minutes is the maximum and the swords are a bit weaker. Great...but if my originals are able to teleport from Abaddon to me when I was 10 then maybe they'll come to me soon from Terrene to here."

It took a while efore Minawe and the others had reached the arena due to Minawe's lack of coordination. Almost every few minutes she had found some way to fall and knock someone out, which she would began apologizing too for even more minutes, until Rei had pulled her away. By the time they had made it too the arena R Shin and Shin was already there. "Dam*it! Why the hell are you two losers here?" She frowned hoping to at last get away from that idiot R Shin. R Minawe lead the group off to the side for their own little piece of the arena. "Alright listen up idiot. Using these things is pretty simple. All you have to do is push your soul into the Channeler and then shape it into the weapon of your choice. JUst don't pick somethine wimpy like a pistol. Even a monkey can use that which is why Shin is able to use one."

"*grunt**grunt**grunt**grumble**grunt**groan**grunt*" R Rei said to his counterpart, who looked at him like he was crazy. Rei hadn't understood a word of what R Rei was saying. And this guy was supposed to be the one teaching him.

Noticing Rei's problem R Minawe rolled her eyes, "He says to push your energy into the channeler. Just like what I told your patner to do." Minawe and Rei looked at each other before concentraiting. The second Minawe tried a large explosion went off, and Minawe flew back with soot all over her face. Seeing this R Minawe doubled over laughing, "HAHA!! You idiot! Don't just shoe it all in there you have to control it!" She continued laughing finding joy in Minawe's initial faliure. Meanwhile, Rei had succeeded and was currently shifting through weapons. A sword, gun, knumchucks and then finally Chakrams.

"Hn, at least one of you have some type of sense."

~Meanwhile~

Maka glared at Tenzaimo and stood up, "You little bastard. I don't want your pathetic god's mercy. I have never asked for it before and I wont start now." She looked around in her prison wondering how to get out. If she was to fail this mission the Lord Saten would damn her soul too the deepest pits of hell. Where was that sword? Thats when it dawned on her. It wasn't here. The monk obviously didn't have it and he oblitirated the cottage. Could it be possible he never had the sword? "Where is the damn sword you incompetent idiot!?" She knew if she didn't do something then she would die, and by a monk no less. Maka was starting to feel a bit nervous, not by the prospect of dying but of what her soul's fate would be when Saten gave her, her punishment for failing to do something so important.

"Alright, first lesson-" R Shin suddenly stopped what he was about to say when he saw R Minawe entering the arena along with R Rei, Minawe, and Rei. "(Damn, why is God torturing me by letting me see this rock-hard boobs b**ch?)" R Shin thought to himself as he gave R Minawe an irritated glare. Then, when R Shin heard her comment calling himself and Shin losers, R Shin got really annoyed and turned towards R Minawe. "Hey shut the hell up over you noisy moron! Unlike some people, I'm trying to actually teach something valuable!" R Shin shouted with a comically angry expression with his fist held up. "Arrg, that woman... Humph." R Shin then turned back to Shin. "Alright, now listen up fruitcake, I'm gonna teach you how to insert your soul into the bullets of the pistol so that it will actually damage a demon." R Shin said.

"Umm okay..." Shin replied. "That's 'Yes Sir!' to you!" R Shin shouted, causing Shin to comically fly back. "Y-Yes Sir!" Shin replied with a salute as well. "Now, hold your pistol up to the target, and without firing, visualize a piece of your soul from your center travelling through your body into your hand and then into the bullet of your gun got it?!" R Shin explained. "Yes Sir!" Shin replied with a salute once again. Shin then took aim at the target, his hand steadily holding the pistol. Shin then closed his eyes. "(Visualize my soul-)" Shin's thought was then interrupted by R Shin. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" R Shin asked. "Umm, I'm trying to visualize-" Shin was once again interrupted by R Shin. "Are you f*cking retarded? Do you think it would be smart going into battle with your eyes close trying to visualize sh*t?!" R Shin asked. "Well I-" Shin, once again, was interrupted. "No excuses, keep your eyes open and visualize. By the next hour I expect you to be able to insert a piece of your soul into your bullets in less than one second!" R Shin said.

"Y-Yes Sir! (Less than one second? How am I gonna do that in an hour?!)" Shin thought to himself. Then, hearing R Minawe's comment about using pistols, R Shin got really ticked. "Hey you stupid b**ch, you do not know the first thing about using a pistol so shut your mouth and stop throwing off my concentration!" Shin shouted from afar. Soon, when Minawe attempted to channel her energy into the Soul Channeler, she created a large explosion causing Shin to fire his pistol without concentrating. "Hah! Looks your teaching method is really going well!" R Shin shouted to R Minawe then turned back to Shin. "Who said to stop concentrating?!" R Shin yelled causing Shin to panic. "S-Sorry Sir!" Shin replied before turning back to focus.

-Meanwhile-

Tenzaimo kept a weak smile on his face as Maka asked where was the Bane of Purgatory. "Hehe... Looks like you fell for my trap huh...? It's too late, I don't have the Bane of Purgatory with me... It's in good hands now..." Tenzaimo replied. "I tricked that sensor demon over there by creating an artificial energy similar to the Bane of Purgatory... Not only that, I also hinder the real Bane of Purgatory's energy with my own energy... Sure my life has been cut off by several years because of that but now it doesn't really matter does it...? Face it demon, you loss... hehe..." Tenzaimo explained, his heart was now beating extremely slow. Then, Tenzaimo's eyes closed and his heart stopped beating all together. Tenzaimo sacrificed himself to stop Maka.

"Now that I have these swords and this freetime I should at least train. But where?" He looked in front of him and saw a huge arena. "There. That's where." Tatsuya walked into the arena and saw that a lot of the others were already training. "Damn, I thought I trained more often than those guys. They beat me too it." He looked around. everytbody seemed ro have a training partner. "Damn, I'll need a training partner."

"That's What I'm Here For Little Me!" R Tatsuya landed 10 feet in front of Tatsuya. "I couldn't find any evil for mty justice to smite so I came here and heard that you needed a partner. I also heard that we're supposed to train you how to use the soul channeler given to you. Unfortunately I have no uidea. All I know is to put your soul into it." He pulled out a single sword handle similar to the ones Tatsuya were given. "Fear The Blade Of Justice!" The sword emitted an energy similar to Tatsuya's except it was gold. It still had some black spots though. The sword was double the length of one of Tatsuya's swords.

Tatsuya reached into his jacket and pulled out his two handles. As he pulled them out energy began to flow out. "I'll Slaughter You!" The two jumped towards eachother.

R Minawe started fuming when R Shin was laughing at Minawe. While R Minawe didn't care for her alternate, she wasn't about to let R Shin laugh at her. "Minawe! Get your as* in gear and start practicing!" Minawe jumped from the loud and athorative sound in R Minawe's voice. "Stop fooling around and try! You're not leaving this area until you get this right, and you better beat that tweedle asswhole, and tweedle dumb!" Minawe squeaked in fear, sweat could be seen rolling down her face from the sudden change in R Minawe.

"*Grunt**grunt*" R Rei said as he and Rei stood off to the side to watch the fun.

Minawe began concentraiting again but suddenly, "You're doing it all wrong!" Minawe sweatdropped, "B-but I hadn't even started yet!" R Minawe shook her head, "No I could tell you was about to just pour your soul into the channeler. Look I don't know how you used to use your powers where ever you came from, but if you keep wasting your energy like you do now then you will be tired and even more useless. Control your soul, not the other way around." Minawe sighed, "That's what I'm doin-"

"Don't talk back to me!!" R Minawe yelled the force of her yell blowing Minawe back, "Just do what I say!"

~Meanwhile~

Maka cursed when Tenzaimo died. Now she was definately in trouble. "F*ck!" She cursed as she stood and grabbed her scythe. She had to get out of here! "Dam*it! Dam*it! Dam*it! Dam*it!!" Maka yelled each time her voice getting louder and louder each time. With every scream she swung her scythe at the barrier hoping that it would somehow break. But nothing was working. That damn Monk!!

"Damn it Shin, what the hell is taking so long?! It's already been twelve minutes and you can't even get the time down to five minutes at least?!" R Shin asked angrily. "This is more difficult than it looks... Besides, how long did it took you to get a piece of soul into your bullet in less than a second?" Shin asked. "I was able to do it in five minutes so this is a disgrace. Hurry your ass up!" R Shin yelled. "Yes Sir!" Shin saluted. Shin then focused on the target, his pistol aimed directly at the center of it. Even though Shin hasn't been in any real combat, his marksmanship skills are impeccable. Forcing his soul into a single bullet, time seems to almost stop for Shin, then he fired and the target was completely obliterated. "Yes, I did it! How long did that take?!" Shin asked. "Not bad, three seconds." R Shin said. "Maybe you do have some talent. However, you shouldn't celebrate just yet, at least not until you can get below a second." R Shin said.

"Right!" Shin replied. "Hey Shin did you here?" a young man with brown hair walked towards R Shin. "Yo, Shiyo, what is it?" R Shin asked. "They say that Demon Lord Faust has created some type of device that can transport people to other dimensions." Shiyo proclaimed. "What, you're kidding me? There's no way that's real." R Shin replied. "No, I swear it, the news came from the Knights themselves." Shiyo proclaimed. "Really now, from the Knights huh? Well isn't that interesting." R Shin said before walking towards Shin. "Hey Shin." R Shin called. "Huh, what is it?" Shin asked. "Well, I just got some interesting news. Apparently, the Demon Lord within Ragnarok has created a device that can transport people to different dimensions. Meaning, you and your friends have an opportunity to go home." R Shin explained.

"Wow really?! Great, I'm going to tell the others right away!" Shin said before running off only to be held back by R Shin. "You're not going to be telling everyone... A big crowd would only make things more complicated. Just go and tell the alternate Minawe, Rei, and Tatsuya over there." R Shin said. "Umm, okay but wouldn't we need everyone to be there so that if we do get the device we can use it right away?" Shin asked. "Don't sweat it, trust me, I'll know what to do." R Shin said with a confident smile. "Okay then." Shin then ran towards Minawe and Rei. "You guys, there's some kind of Demon Lord in Ragnarok that has a device to transport people through dimensions, we can get back to our own dimensions!" Shin explained. "Us three, Tatsuya, and my alternate are going to go there right now so get ready." Shin said before running off towards Tatsuya.

"Sorry for interrupting the battle you guys but there's a demon in Ragnarok who can transport us back to our dimension and we're about to go meet him right now so let's go Tatsuya." Shin said. R Shin was waiting in his area for Shin to come back with Tatsuya, and for Minawe and Rei to come over to the area as well.

-Meanwhile-

Finally, Azayl's body had fully regenerated. He then proceeded to slowly get up from the ground. "Ugh... Huh?" Azayl looked over to see Maka throwing a fit and then he noticed the area around them with the golden walls of energy. Next thing Azayl noticed was Tenzaimo who was now dead. "I'm guessing he created this barrier? Wait-" Azayl began to sense a familiar presence. It was the Bane of Purgatory, now located within Nichibotsu City. Without saying anything, Azayl walked towards the all of energy, only to become burned when he attempted to touch it. "Ugh... I have to retrieve the Bane of Purgatory... I can't just fail Father's request... I can't... I CAN'T!!!" Azayl's voice became louder and more aggressive. Suddenly, Azayl's eyes became concentric circles once again and his hair became spiked and wild. Now with fierce anger shown on his face. Azayl punched the wall and what appears to be flames consisting of tiny vibrating organisms began to disintegrate the entire wall.

Within mere seconds, the flames spread around the entire wall and completely disintegrated it, leaving not even a trace of the wall's energy. Azayl's expression had a calm yet fierce look with his special flames covering his body like an aura. Azayl then turned his sights on Maka. "Let's go..." Azayl calmly said. His voice had two layers, one consisting of his regular voice, the second was a deep demonic voice. Azayl then simply walked off without even paying attention to Maka. Every time Azayl took a step, his flames appeared on the ground, and any type of plant life near him began to wilt and die off.

The two Tatsuya's had stopped fighting with their swords long ago. They had moved onto fist to fist combat. "Even for the Defender of Justice you have been a worthy adversary. Even though I am so obviously superior you have been able to match my strength and speed even at my best."

Tatsuya simply yawned. "That was your best? I haven't even gotten serious once yet."

R Tatsuya's eyes widened. "What?!" Tatsuya quickly ran infront of R Tatsuya. "[i]I couldn't even react. Too fast.[/i]"

"Now who's..." Tatsuya launched hist fist towards R Tatsuya. "The Alternate?!" His fist connected with R Tatsuya's face launching him into the bleachers. "Nice save." Tatsuya looked at his fist that had been slightly singed. "You released some energy out of your face at the last second to repel my fist. Albeit it didn't help too much."

R Tatsuya sat up, taking a seat. "I also released some energy before I crashed. Still hurts though." He jumped off and walked towards Tatsuya. "Now let's finish this." Shin walked in before the fight could be continued and told them about the way to get back to their dimension. "I guess we'll never find out who's the original and who's the alternate."

Tatsuya already began to walk off. "I already know."

Minawe hadn't been making much progress in her training, however, she did manage to keep herself from blowing herself up. Which, she decided, was a pretty good start. When Shin came over to tell them about a possible way to go home Minawe was all but willing to go. She couldn't wait to get back, and get her powers back. Rei and R Minawe was having a conversaion off to the side.

"You ned to keep an eye on my alternate. She isn't getting the training." R Minawe whispered hurridly to Rei. "I know that. Believe me, I can't let that girl die. We're connected as you are sure to already know." R Minawe noded slowly before stepping back. ".....Good luck...." She mumbled almost too quietly to hear. Rei noded and was about to lave when, "*grunt**grunt**groan**grunt**grumble**grunt**groan[I]Good luck[/I]" Minawe and Rei stared at R Rei in question. R Minawe told them what he said to which they both sweatdropped. All that grunting for a good luck?

"Come on we should go now." Rei said before he and Minawe went over to Shin.

~Meanwhile~

Maka was breathing hard and slowly calming down. She would not thank him for saving her, but she was relieved to not having been the one to fail lord Saten. She looked at Azayl wondering about the difference in his voice and behavior. Maka sat on her scythe and floated behind Azayl. [I]Damn monk. I hate them! I hate them all! I can't believe I had to be saved by that loser Azayl. I suppose I shouldn't dwell too long on it. Thinking about past events is bad for the skin.[/I] Maka thought.

After everybody had walked over to R Shin's area, he began to explain how they will carry out this plan. "Alright, I'm glad all of you could make it, of course if you didn't then you wouldn't be going home, but more importantly, I just called the three of you here along with me and Shin to make moving around easier. Well, our opponent is a demon and not just any demon, his name is Demon Lord Faust." R Shin explained. Once the name "Faust" was said, Shin's eyes widened out of surprise which was picked up by R Shin. "hmm, is something the matter?" R Shin asked. "Uhh, n-nothing is... I was just caught off guard by the fact that we're going up against a demon lord is all." Shin replied, a bit of nervousness in his voice. "Okay... Well anyways, he isn't going to be an easy opponent but I don't think he should be too difficult to beat either with all of our combined strength. Even though he's a demon lord, he's about the level of a high-class demon so nothing to worry about." R Shin explained.

"Okay, after we defeat Faust, I'll just have Shin run back here and call the others to come to Faust's castle." R Shin added. "W-What?! I have to run back here?!" Shin asked, pointing to himself. "Of course it has to be you. You need to work out a bit more on your stamina. Running's perfect." R Shin replied. "*Sigh* Why am I always stuck with the job of reminding people stuff...?" Shin sighed. "Alright then, let's go." R Shin said before the five of them walked off.

[Demon Lord Faust's Castle]

Located near the outer rim of Ragnarok City was Demon Lord Faust's Castle. It was quite the large and ominous-looking castle adorned with a grey, gloomy sky above it. "Well, here we are. Not the best place to throw a party is it?" R Shin asked rhetorically before climbing over the large fence with the picture of a demonic bat in the center of the fence. After everyone else had climbed over the fence with Minawe doing something clumsy, the group entered the castle. "You know, for a demon lord's castle, this place doesn't have any sort of security." Shin mentioned as he looked around the room which was filled with creepy-looking statues and paintings. Suddenly, one part of the floor suddenly began to glow bright blue with the picture of a pentagram. "What the hell-" Before R Shin could say anything more, the group suddenly disappeared.

The group then reappeared in some sort of throne room with a large fireplace in the very back of the room. To the side, there was an organ made completely out of human bones. "Welcome exorcists to my castle!" a familiar voice emanated from in front of the massive and wide fireplace. "Huh, that's," Shin began as the scene was focused on the familiar-looking face which was Kinsei, "Kinsei!" Shin finished. "Huh? Kinsei? Oh please, you have me confuse with another lowly demon, I'm Demon Lord Faust, Ruler of Purgatory!" Faust exclaimed, his long blue cape flowing back. Faust was wearing a complete, black suit of armor that looked quite demonic. At the end of his cape were blue flames that burned without stopping. "So, your Faust huh? We heard you have some kind of device that allows for travel through dimensions. Is there any truth to that?" R Shin asked.

"Yes, but it's not like I'm just going to allow you to use it. I'm quite bored you see and all this time I've been looking for a good fight." Faust said before a small portal opened on the ground next to him and coming out was a black-bladed katana. "So, if you can provide me some entertainment, then I'll let you use the device. Of course just a warning, whereas if you kill me you'll never find the device, but there's no stopping me from killing you." Faust said with an evil grin. "Arrg, you bastard... Fine, I enjoy a challenge anyways." R Shin replied with a smirk. "Very well, let the battle commence." Faust said.

((For your posts, do not actually battle with him yet because after your posts, I will be starting Chapter 7))

-Meanwhile-

"Arrg... How dare you take the Bane of Purgatory away from me!" Corvus shouted angrily. "Heh, sorry, but I don't think this qualifies as yours anymore. The Bane of Purgatory has chosen me to be its wielder, and now with it, I'm going to split your head right open." Kinsei taunted with a confident smirk. "Heh, guess you really are the prince of pride aren't you? That arrogant attitude of yours. It makes me sick!" Corvus said which caused Kinsei to be surprised. "You know?" Kinsei asked. "Of course I know you idiot. Ever since our last encounter on the train, I've been knowing. It's because of those blue flames of yours, the flames of the [i]Ark of Power[/i]." Corvus said, pointing to Kinsei. "I also know this, you do not have your actual body with you and so your powers as of now aren't enough to be called a prince, you are nothing but a mid-class demon, and without your physical body, there's no way you can return to Abaddon." Corvus explained.

"How come do you know all of this information about me?" Kinsei asked. "That's for me to know and for you to not. However, in the spirit of the game, I will tell you that your physical body is somewhere within this world. Happy hunting hehe, oh and one more thing. As you know, if you do not have your physical body you are not worthy of being a prince, and if anyone were to find that out, then by the Laws of Abaddon, you must be killed. And don't think for a second that that worries Lord Satan. He can always produce another one of you." Corvus warned. "You bastard... I'll kill you!" Kinsei said, his blue flames becoming more intense. "Uh-uh, tsk, tsk, it's not me you should be worried about. I sense a familiar presence nearby hehe. Buh-bye!" Corvus said before disappearing into a black and purple mist.

-Meanwhile-

Azayl and Maka had now arrived within Nichibotsu City, and Azayl could sense the Bane of Purgatory's presence quite clearly. Without saying anything, Azayl continued on walking through the streets of the city. His eyes seemed focused, as if it were those of a predator stalking its prey. "(The Bane of Purgatory, it's so very close...)" Azayl thought to himself. "What did he mean by a 'familiar presence nearby'?" Kinsei asked himself. "Faust?" a familiar voice emanated from behind Kinsei. Turning around, Kinsei's eyes widened. "A-Azayl...?" Kinsei uttered with total shock. "So this is where you are for the past several weeks? And you have the Bane of Purgatory?" Azayl asked. "Yes, I do..." Kinsei responded to which a devious smile formed on Azayl's face. "Good, then come Brother, let us return to Abaddon with the Bane of Purgatory. Father shall be so joyful at the sight." Azayl said, holding his left hand towards Kinsei.

"I can't..." Those words struck Azayl with surprise. "What?" Azayl asked. "There's a reason I can't tell you but I have to stay here within Terrene for a little while longer plus I'll be needing the Bane of Purgatory. Tell Father that it's something extremely important." Kinsei explained. Hearing those words coming from Kinsei, Azayl's upper lip began to lightly twitch. "H-How can you say such things! Have you forsaken Lord Satan you fool?!" Azayl asked, anger overflowing in his voice. "No! It's nothing like that. I just... You need to trust me on this Azayl." Kinsei said. "It doesn't matter your reasons, my goal is to collect the Bane of Purgatory whether you come along or not does not matter. I've grown weary of conversation. Maka, handle this." Azayl commanded.

"Get this through your thick skull Azayl, I have important reasons that I can't just tell you! And the Bane of Purgatory is what I need to accomplish my goal!" Kinsei shouted. "Enough! I hate hearing petty excuses..." Azayl replied. "Fine... Then I guess I'll just have to take the Bane of Purgatory by force!" Kinsei said as he entered into his partial demon state.

Tatsuya listened to Shin as he told them about their opponent. "I've never fought a demon lord before. Sounds like fun." Later they were at the fence of the castle. "Hey Minawe. This looks like a metal fence so let everybody else go before you even touch it. Knowing you, you'll electrocute somebody." He quickly jumped onto the fence and climbed over it. Even later they were in the castle and before he knew it they were teleported to another. Looking around he saw their enemy. "Kinsei? His alternate is the demon lord?!"

Minawe glared at Tatsuya, "Stupid idiot. He always has something smart to say. I wish I could give him a piece of my mi-IIIINNNDDD-[I]thud[/I]" Minawe, as she was climbing over the fence and fell over the top, having leaned forward too much and fell face first into the ground. Her legs were in the air, and because of this her skirt fell over her head giving everyone a clear view. Rei had jumped over secons later and turned around giving Minawe a blank look. He turned around, and as he walked away blood ran down his nose.

Minawe caught up to the others minutes later only to see what everyone else saw. She then heard what Tatsuya said and tilted her head. "So Kenny in this demension is Demon Lord Sauce?"

~Meanwhile~

Maka gave Azayl a look, but she knew there was something different about him. And seeing that everythin he seemed to touc died, not even she would envoke his wrath. She laughed to herself as Azayl was the Prince of wrath...Funny. "I suppose I would be pardoned since I am following one of the Kin's orders, which sadly I am bound by. Of course, unless they defect like you apparently have chosen to do. I'll be taking the sword now." Maka shot towards Kensei swinging her scythe horizontally.

[center][b][size="5"]CHAPTER 7: CONFLICTS WITHIN TWO ALTERNATES[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 7 Synopsis]After learning of a device created by Demon Lord Faust which can transport people from one dimension to another, Shin, Tatsuya, Minawe, Rei, and R Shin traveled to Demon Lord Faust's Castle in order to retrieve the device. Within the massive castle, the group was then transported to Faust's throne room where he agreed to let them use the device only if they could defeat him in battle. While in the original dimension, Kinsei's attempt to kill Corvus was stopped when Corvus mentioned Kinsei's current situation. After leaving the scene, Kin was then confronted by Maka and his "Awakened" younger brother, Azayl. Disagreeing to hand over the Bane of Purgatory for his own reasons, Azayl orders Maka to obtain the Bane of Purgatory by force. Now, with a battle beginning in each dimension, in the end which force will prevail?[/spoiler]

Hearing Minawe calling him "Demon Lord Sauce", a sweat drop formed on Faust's head. "Is she a dumbass or something?" Faust asked the others. "Pretty much..." R Shin said. After that, the mood became rather ominous as a dark aura began to surround Faust. "Now, it's finally time to have some-" Before Faust could finish his sentence, Shin shot Faust in the head which caused him to fall back. "What the- You just shot him like that?!" Shin asked in a comically shocked manner. "Hey I don't like standing around talking okay?" R Shin replied crossing his arms. Suddenly, from beneath R Shin, a shadow fist was launched from the ground and uppercut Shin, causing him to fall back. Faust then stood up from the ground, and as he stood up, the bullet fired from R Shin fell from his skull. Blood slowly seep from his wound and was sliding down his face. "Ugh... I hate it when people interrupt me. Now, I hope you enjoy that little payback. I call it my 'Super Special Mega Shadow Ultra Uppercut'!" Faust explained.

"His name choices are worst than his prideful nature..." Shin said with a sweat drop on his head. Suddenly, the wound on Faust's forehead disappeared and the blood faded. Things were now getting serious. R Shin stood up after being knocked down and readied his twin pistols. "Looks like it'll be tough to defeat this one, and remember, we can't kill him..." R Shin said to the group. Faust then grabbed his black katana and in an instant, he disappeared and reappeared behind the group. "Black Hurricane!" Faust said as he slashed his sword in a vertical position, creating a vacuum of powerful and razor-sharp black-colored winds that sped towards the group. Shin quickly jumped to the side to avoid the attack. R Shin jumped up into the air and fired three bullets. Unfortunately, Faust was able to block all the bullets with his sword and one blade of winds was able to cut R Shin's left arm.

R Shin fell to the ground in a kneeling position and grabbed his left arm. "Ugh... Those individual wind blades are annoyingly hard to dodge..." R Shin said. "Heh, is that all? Pitiful." Faust said.

((You guys can also control Faust but only for actions like parrying attacks or having him getting minor cuts or minor damage. You could also have him dodge small attacks. This is just to help lengthen anyone's post if they feel like it.))

-Meanwhile-

When Maka shot towards Kinsei with her scythe. Kinsei was able to perform a back flip and successfully avoided the horizontal slash. "(Alright, time to test this thing out!)" Kinsei thought to himself as he unsheathed the Bane of Purgatory. Once he had unsheathed it, an overpowering sense of energy flowed through Kinsei. "(T-This feeling again!)" Kinsei thought to himself as he remembered feeling the same thing as a child. Suddenly, black flames began to engulf Kinsei causing him to scream out from the pain. "AHHHH!!!" Kinsei shouted. Seeing this, a smile of evil intentions formed on Azayl's face. The smile almost seemed psychotic as well. "There's you chance! Attack him!" Azayl commanded Maka as she was presented with an opportunity to do some major damage to Kinsei. Kinsei almost fell to his knees from the immense pain. "(I-I-I can't... I can't control it...)" were the thoughts that rapidly fired through Kinsei's mind as he stumbled back trying to focus on Maka but also trying to put up with the immense pain.

Tatsuya quite frankly agreed with R Shin completely. Only difference was he didn't have a gun so he couldn't shoot the guy in the head like R Shin did. He didn't expect a demon lord to die so simply. He wasn't surprised that he stood back up and the bullet popped right out. That was of course after R Shin was knocked up into the air by a shadow fist popping out of the ground. "Wooh. He's got a strong uppercut. I feel bad for that guy."

Faust was able to regenerate from the attack very quickly. "[i]Fast regeneration rate and that very accurate shadow punch. This guy is tough.[/i]" Tatsuya looked at R Shin. "Awwwe...we really can't?" Suddenly Faust was behind them and attacking. "Well f*ck." He crouched down just barely dodging the attack. Three strands of his hair was cut off though. After the attack passed him he stood back up. "[i]Fast and also has powerful attacks. I'm not even at my best. Well f*ck.[/i]" He reached into his jacket and pulled out the two soul channeler sword handles. "Two minutes. I'll slaughter you in one." He quickly charged at R Faust.

Minawe didnt see what was wrong with her pronunciations of their names. As far as she knew thy were right. I wasn't the time to think about that because Faust was starting his attck, though it was on R Shin because of him suddenly shooting him in the head. He attacked R Shin, but blades of air were shooting of everywhere. Rei managed to dodge them easily enough, though one of the blades cut through his shirt barely missing his skin. Minawe dodged them as well, the blades of wnd brely missing her entire leg.

"Come on you stupid thing! Work!" She yelled at her Soul Channeler, before trying to use it again. Sadly another explosion happened knocking her into Tatsuya. -hy isn't this working!?"

Rei already had his weapons out, twin chakrams, lightenin encircling arund them. It was difucult getting the feel of the flow of lightening in his body in this demension. It almost felt forgine yet familiar. "Idiot, if you can get that thing to work, then use your soul share on Tatsuya and myself. It should allow Tatsuya to use his swords longer and give me more power."

"Uh, r-rght..."

~meanwhile~

Maka saw the opening and was ready to take it, "You don't have to tell me twice!" She yelled almost sounding agitated. Her scythe began spewing a black smoke - her posion. Maka then brough her scythe straight down on Faust's head.

Faust yawned at the sight of the group. "Come on weaklings, I'm getting bored already." Faust said. "Bored huh? Try dodging this, Shin!" R Shin shouted as he ran to Faust's left side. With a nod, Shin then ran to Faust's right side. The both of them concentrated a large portion of their soul into their guns, and once they fired, instead of bullets, a large ball of energy was fired towards Faust on both sides. "What-" Faust was then hit by both attacks. "Got him!" Shin exclaimed. "Don't celebrate yet..." R Shin said as the smoke cleared. Jumping into the air was Faust who had some signs of being damaged but not too much. "Well, guess you aren't just all bark. You do have some bite to you. "Let's see how you handle this..." Suddenly, black flames appeared on Faust's sword. Then, Faust swung his sword onto the ground, creating a shock wave of black flames. R Shin was able to jump to a higher platform but Shin got caught in the shock wave and was sent flying into the walls.

Faust then moved towards Rei, using his sword to attack Rei with rapid slashes. The two were able to parry each other's blows for awhile, but soon Faust was able to gain the upper hand and knocked Rei back with a punch to his chest. Bullets were then fired towards Faust. Several of the bullet were able to hit Faust but he regenerated quickly. Still, even though he regenerated, Faust took the damage. "Enough!" Faust shouted as his dark aura shot towards several statues in the room. The statues' eyes began to glow bright red as they came to life and with the stone weapons, began to attack the group. Two of them were attacking Tatsuya at the same time, aiming for Tatsuya's arms to render him useless. While the others had to deal with one each. Faust then teleported back to his throne, and at his throne, his aura began to get even stronger and his energy was replenishing. It seems his throne is able to heal him in a sense.

-Meanwhile-

((You don't need to call Kinsei Faust even though that is his real name but right now Faust is the Demon Lord and Kinsei is the protagonist))

Unable to even block due to the immense pain inflicted by the black flames, Kinsei was a sitting duck and one that would soon be dead if he couldn't move back. Seizing the opportunity, Maka charged at Kinsei, bringing her scythe down onto Kinsei's head. "(I'm the Prince of Pride... I won't allow myself to be killed by a demon lesser than me!)" Kinsei thought to himself as he managed to stumbled back a few inches which caused Maka's scythe to miss a deathblow. However, even though it wasn't a death blow, Kinsei's face was cut at an angle leaving a large scar that gushed with blood. "AHHHH!!!" Kinsei yelled as he stumbled back and fell onto the ground. Covering his wound with his hand, Kinsei couldn't see anything from his left eye anymore. His left eye was cut straight down the middle when Maka delivered the attack.

Even worse, the flames began to cover more of his body. Kinsei was only surviving being engulfed completely due to Satan's blood flowing through his body. Completely blind in his left eye and now have taken a lot of damage, Kinsei was on the edge of fainting from the amount of blood he has lost from the large gash on his face. Suddenly, Kinsei found it hard to breathe and his hearing and smelling capabilities began to diminish substantially. "(What the hell is this...?)" Kinsei thought to himself before looking at the smoke coming from Maka's scythe. "(Is that what caused my sense of hearing and smelling to be reduced and making it hard to breathe?)" Kinsei thought to himself. Kinsei then looked at Azayl who stood there staring at Kinsei with no remorse for what he is doing to his elder brother. "(Azayl... He's not the same Azayl I know anymore... He's in his [i]Awakened[/i] form...)" Kinsei thought to himself as he slowly and painfully stood up, breathing heavily.

Tatsuya stopped when he heard an explosion. "Didn't that come from where Minawe wa-" His sentence was cut off short when Minawe came flying into him. He was knocked down by the girl and although knocked down as well she had landed so she was sitting on him. "Get off of me dumba**. Do you even know how much you way? A lot!" He then heard Rei say something about a Soul Share. "What's a soul share?"

Shin and R Shin were still fighting and he couldn't move becaause Minawe was on top of him. Then the statues came to life and came after them. "Oh fanf*ckingtastic." He got up forcing Minawe off of him and turned his swords back on. He then quickly blocked the attacks of three of the now living statues. Two were actually going for him and the third Minawe. "Minawe! If you're going to do something then do it now!" The three were strong. Cracks were forming around his feet and grew in size with each attack of the statue.

Rei grunted from Faust's punch, coliding into the wall, then sliing to the floor. "Dam*it. He's fast." Rei groaned out while wipin the blood from the corner of his mouth. Suddenly, Faust had shot his aura into some of the statues in the room. The statues began attacking, and while the one after Minawe was delt wit by Tatsuya, Rei had to fend or himself. He jumped out the way of a large foot. A fist was right after, and luckily its size mde it slow. Rei was able to jump onto the arm, run up it and land a solid kick to it's face, making it stumble but not fall. Rei's foot was now stinging from the pain of kicking stone. He winced a bit but otherwise ignored the pain. "Hurry it up, Idiot!"

Minawe jumped as both Tatsuya and Rei yelled at her at the same time. She was still surprised that Tatsuy had actually saved her from the statues. "R-right." She stood up and closed her eyes. Slowly her soul became visible in a yellowish glow around her body. Two streams then broke off one headng for Tatsuya and the other Rei, entering their bodies which started to give a faint yelow glow before going out.. "Soul connection complete. Begining Transfer." Minawe said before she could feel her energy leaving her in a steady flow, and heading for Tatsuya and Rei.

The lightening around Rei's chakrams grew, and he could feel his own energy increase. The temptaton to pull even more power from Minawe was great but Rei resisted knowing that it would kill her if her soul was depleated. "Hey Tatsuya! She won't be able to move, defend or attack while doing that. Keep an eye out." He called out

~meanwhile~

"Its usless now." Maka laughed, "Demon Prince or not, my poision will eventually take over. Even if it takes longer than someone of lesser power." She tilted her head when he stood. "I suppose I should cntinue." She sighed and floated back into a rift she opened. It closed when she entered it completely. Another rift opened on the ground behind Kensei, and Maka's arm came up, scythe in hand. She then swipd at his legs, the ominous black smoke still surrounding her scythe.

While Faust was slowly regaining his energy, R Shin ran towards him and began firing. Some of the bullets were successful in hitting Faust while the other bullets collided and damaged a bit of Faust's throne. "Arrg, you piece of shi-" Before Faust could finish what he was saying, Shin ran towards Faust from the left and fired an energy shot. Faust was hit by the energy shot and was launched into the wall of the right side of the room. "Ugh... Dark Lightning!" Faust chanted as he held up two fingers into the air. Faust then swung his arm downwards and black-colored lightning struck both Shin and R Shin, knocking them back. As the struggled to get back to their feet, Faust returned to his throne to regain his energy once again. Once Minawe had transfer some of her soul over to Rei and Tatsuya, they could felt their powers increasing.

The living statues continued their assault, but now the statues' attacks seemed to be weaker to Rei and Tatsuya. The statue that Rei had kicked in the face had regained its balance and proceeded to throw its large stone ax towards Rei, even though that was its only weapon. The statues surrounding Tatsuya began to hammer away with their respective weapons, a sword, two small axes, and a mallet. But now their attacks weren't doing much due to Minawe's Soul Share. One statue approached Minawe from behind and tried to flatten her with its large hammer. However, Shin managed to destroy its head with an energy shot while he was still lying on the ground. "Tatsuya, Rei! It's up to you two and my alternate now to take care of things!" Shin said as he found himself too fatigued too even get up. Shin had already used too much of his soul.

"Humph, do you think those three can actually beat me? Useless fool!" Faust said as he walked towards Shin and kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying into the wall. Faust was then shoot straight through the head which caused him to fall to his knees. "Damn pest..." Faust said as his wound slowly regenerated. Faust then looked towards R Shin with annoyance. "I've had enough of you!" Faust shouted as he ran towards R Shin with his sword and began slashing away at R Shin. Luckily, R Shin still had quite a bit of stamina in him and was able to parry each attack with his pistols then proceeded to kick Faust back. "Don't underestimate us." R Shin warned as Faust stumbled back and grabbed the area on his chest which had just been kicked.

-Meanwhile-

Kinsei breathed heavily and was beginning to lose consciousness. If the black flames hadn't appeared maybe Kinsei would've had a fighting chance. However, without his actual physical body, that may have not been the case either. Listening to what Maka was saying without being able to do anything but stood there weakly, Kinsei's right eye widened as he felt a painful sensation in his chest region. "Ugh-Ahhhh!" Shin shouted grabbing his chest. To add more damage, the black flames began to grew even larger. "AHHHH!!!" Kinsei screamed as he fell to his knees. "You see Brother? If only you had listen and handed over the Bane of Purgatory, we could all return home, but you chose to walk a different path. Now you must face your judgement." Azayl spoke.

"Shut up..." Kinsei muttered. "What?" Azayl asked. Suddenly, Maka appeared from behind Kinsei and slashed his legs, causing Kinsei to fell on his face. Crawling forwards, Kinsei turned around and breathed heavily. Kinsei then tilt his head back to look at Azayl directly in his eyes. Even through all of the pain he has experienced, Kinsei's eyes still had pride in them. "Those eyes..." Azayl said quietly. "I said shut up Azayl! You're a weakling and you'll always will be! You could never defend yourself and you will always rely on others even now!" Kinsei shouted. Hearing this, Azayl grinded his teeth and showed his canines. "YOU'RE THE ONE LYING HURT ON THE GROUND FAUST!!!" Azayl shouted angrily before pointing his palm towards Kinsei. Suddenly, Azayl's special flames shot out from his hand and engulfed Kinsei then tossing him ten feet away.

Being engulfed by the flames, pieces of Kinsei's skin disintegrated. "Ahhh!" Kinsei yelled from his very skin being disintegrated. "Retrieve the Bane of Purgatory and let's go..." Azayl calmly said before turning around and walking off. Even though Kinsei had insulted him, Azayl did not instruct Maka to kill Kinsei but to simply retrieve the Bane of Purgatory. Even in his "Awakened" form, Azayl still had some emotions from his "Slumber" state.

Tatsuya could definately feel the increase of power. Not only was a good amount of time gained and power increased but the energy from his swords changed as well. The color of his swords became more orange-like color but still stayed mostly red. "I've gained another minute and I can feel the increase in power. You keep surprising me Minawe" He stepped forward making the stone statues step back. "Heh. So weak. I'll slaughter you all!"

He heard a noise from behind him and looked back to see a statue about to attack Minawe. "[i]No! I can't save her![/i]" Before the statue could move another pebble its head was shot clean off. Keeping up with his guarding he looked at Shin who was now lying on the ground. "Damnit Shin. Wasn't it your job to get backup?" He looked back at his enemies. "If that wimp Shin can kill one of you guys with one shot then I should be able to kill all three of you with a single move!" He began to fight against the push of their weapons. He put all of his strength into doing a cross slash.

Archived