Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Rei pushed his soul int the channeler again, coating the chakram's with his soul to increase their sharpness. He threw both of them aiming for the neck of the stone statue. The chakram's cut clean through the nect with no problem, and soon the statue fell with a loud 'BANG'. Re turned to Minawe at ths time and noticed a statue trying to stomp her, and his eyes widened. "No!" He wouldn't make it in time. Luckily, Shin say this as well and shot a bullet taking the stone's head clean off. Rei's shoulder's visibly relaxed.

[I]That as a close one..[/I] Minawe thought from her position. Though she was a sitting duck in this state she as still aware of what was going on around her.

Seeing Minawe was ok for the time being, Rei looked in Faust's directio. R Shin was fighting with him now. He threw both one after the other, but the pattern seemed strange. It capt moving from side to side in a smooth pattren. The lightening expanded and connected wit the Chakram trailing behind it, and when it too shape it looked like a slitherng dragon, with one chakram at the had and the other at the tail.

~meanwhile~

Maka frowned, "Wait so you're not going to let me kill him?!" She called out to azayl's retreating form. Without geting an answer Maka grinded her teeth in anger. Even when he wasn't in his whimpy verson he still refused to allow her to have her fun. "This is why I hate you demon Prince. Voland is the only one with som real killer instnics." She mumbled to herself while grabbing the sword and floating after Azayl. With a sigh she then said, "I suppose my poison will just have to finish him off for me. I'll give him a week before he's done."

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The statues that were fighting against Tatsuya were pushed back by the energy radiating from Tatsuya. Though the were pushed back, the statues kept coming with heavy swings from their weapons. However, with his increased power, Tatsuya managed to fought against their attacks and countered with his own cross slash. As the cross slash traveled in an arc, the slash was able to cleanly destroy the heads of the statues, causing them to fall backwards. Rei also made quick work of his statue. Faust's focus left R Shin as he watched all of his statues being destroyed. "Arrg, there's no way these pathetic fools could destroy my statues, and it's impossible to hurt me, but where did they find this strength?" Faust asked himself, his eyes were wide with shock at the strength of these people. "You wanna know where we get our strength?" Shin asked as he looked up at Faust. "Look at Minawe over there and what she did. We get our strength from our comrades, something that you'll never understand because of your pride." Shin explained.

"Impossible... IMPOSSIBLE!!! Strength doesn't come from 'comrades', they come from you and you alone!" Faust replied. "That's a third right. Sure, strength from yourself is important, but when you combined your strength with the strength of your comrades and something to fight for, then you become truly powerful." Shin replied. Suddenly, something caught Faust's attention. It was Rei who had just used some kind of technique in which his chakrams took the form of a slithering dragon made of lightning. Unable to move in time, Faust's eyes only widened at the incoming attack, and then, Rei's attack was a direct hit, creating a bright explosion and creating a large smoke cloud. The left side of the throne room was also destroyed in the explosion, showing the clear sky outside.. "I think we've beaten him." R Shin said as the smoke began to clear. Suddenly, Faust's black katana ran straight through R Shin's shoulder. "Ugh!" R Shin's upper lip twitched from the pain. Then, R Shin was thrown to the very front of the room, near the door.

As the smoke finally cleared, Faust stood there, half of his armor destroyed and Faust himself was quite damaged. Breathing heavily, Faust began to laugh maniacally. "Hahahahaha! Finally, some suitable entertainment! Let's see if your strength is stronger than mine's!" Faust shouted, becoming sort of psychotic. Faust held his palm up into the air, and suddenly, a black sphere with a purple outline began to take form just above Faust's palm. Dust and debris could clearly be seen being sucked into the ball as if it were a miniature black hole. "Oración of the Burdened!" Faust shouted as he threw the sphere towards the group. Suddenly, the air intensified greatly with enough force to send everyone to their knees though it seems Faust isn't affected by it at all. "Dreadnaught..." Faust said with a malicious grin. After he had said the name, the sphere shook violently for a few seconds before exploding in an outburst of dark energy that would inflict a substantial amount of damage.

((Hotaru, you should give that dragon attack a name))

-Meanwhile-

As Maka attempted to retrieve the Bane of Purgatory, a sudden burst of black flames shot outwards, damaging those who got caught in the flames but not engulfing them in the flames however. Kinsei was surprised when he saw what had just happened. "(I-Is the Bane of Purgatory protecting me?)" Kinsei asked himself as the flames engulfing his body quickly diminished to nothing. Hearing the noise from the outburst, Azayl turned around to see Kinsei not being engulfed by the Bane of Purgatory's flames anymore. "(Did the Bane of Purgatory just protected Faust?)" Azayl thought to himself, also caught by surprise. Azayl then turned around and quickly walked towards Kinsei. Azayl also attempted to take the sword but once again things ended in the same results as flames burst from the Bane of Purgatory, burning Azayl's hand.

"I see... So it seems the Bane of Purgatory is now protecting you... Very well, I'll just take you back to Abaddon and let Father deal with this." Azayl said before using his flames as a hand to grab Kinsei. However, instead of a burst of flames, this time around, the black flames turned into a spherical prison with Kinsei and the sword inside. Ignoring the flames, Azayl proceeded to grabbed onto the sphere with his flames and lifted the sphere off the ground. Giving Kinsei a single glance, Azayl turned his head back around and walked towards the forest to the portal that they had used to get to Terrene. It has already been two days since the portal was first used, and now they only had one more day before the portal closes.

Tatsuya wanted to facepalm as Shin was talking. "[i]I hate sappy speeches. I think I'm going to throw up.[/i]" His eyes did widen though when saw Rei's dragon attack hit Faust. "Such power. Rei you bastard. How long have you been holding that in? There's been hundreds of moments where we could have used that." He let out a sigh. "No matter. Would just mean less fighting for me anyway."

Tatsuya looked at the sky as it was now shown and then back to where Faust was. "There's no way it was that easy..." Suddenly out of the smoke a blade came and stabbed R Shin in the shoulder. "This scene seems almost familiar." When the smoke cleared he could see Faust. He was heavily damaged but still alive. "Well f*ck." He began to create what seemed like a black hole. "Minawe! Get down!" He crossed his two swords as Faust threw the orb.

(Alright, I guess Ill name it Roaring Dragon)

Rei shrugged at Tatsuya, "I guess I just never felt like using it until now." He said while catching his chakrams. He thought he had maybe knocked Fause out or something, but when a black blade was thrown into R Shin's shoulder, Rei knew they weren't finished yet. Suddenly Fause created a black orb that started pulling everything around it into, almost like a black hole. It got larger and larger, and Rei knew it was going to blow soon. Tatsuya's yell caused Rei to look at Minawe, wom he had momentarily forgotte about. But the power from the black orb forced him to the ground.

[I] Crap, crap crap![/I] Minawe thought as sweat poured down her face and she breahed heavily. Sh rushed the seperation of their souls without tearing apart, and the secnd she did Faust said the magic word, detonating his attack. Minawe covered her face, but was still pushed back into the wall and debre, instantly becoming kncked out from both fatigue and the attack.

"Minawe!" Rei yelled covering his own had and bracing himself from the attck. "Dam*it!"

~meanwhile~

"Sh*t! What the fu*k! Why is it protecting you?!" Maka shouted in annoyance as she rushed to put the flames out. "I can't grab the stupid thing. You do something." She sad stepping - well floating would be the more correct term - back. She watched as Azayl used his flames to pick Kensei and the sword - which created a buble like sielf around the two- and began walking off. "Stupid sword. Now I have to get some new clothes."

After the explosion, more of Faust's castle began to crumble. After the dust and smoke have cleared, Faust stood there with a smirk on his face thinking that he has won. However, as the dust cleared, Faust saw something quite shocking. The group had been protected from the explosion by a large barrier. "What?! How?!" Faust gritted his teeth in anger and irritation. The barrier then disappeared with R Shin chuckling in the back. "Man, you made me work on that one demon. I had to use a fair amount of my soul to create that barrier, good thing I pay attention in my Verses class." R Shin said as he wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand. "So you created the barrier? Damn, aren't you an annoying pest." Faust said. "Well, I can't just sit back and watch now can I? After all, I don't people to blame me if they die here." R Shin replied.

"*Sigh* Why can't you people just lay down and DIE!!!" Faust yelled out his last word as a shock wave burst outwards from Faust's position. Faust then quickly rushed towards Tatsuya and Rei, attacking both of them at the same time with quick sword slashes. "I won't be needing any more of my powers to defeat you, I'll defeat you with my sword alone." Faust stated, parrying weapons with the three. With each exchange of blows came bright sparks from clashing weapons.

-Meanwhile-

Carrying Kinsei and the Bane of Purgatory back to the portal, Azayl was having inner conflicts with himself. On one hand he felt that following orders is the correct path he should take but the other hand, Kinsei is his older brother and he shouldn't push Kinsei to his death by taking him back to Abaddon. However, it seems his "Awakened" form was far superior than his "Slumber" state and so it decided that what they were doing is the right thing. Finally arriving at the portal, Azayl stopped for a second and looked back at Kinsei. "I hope you know that you were the one who wanted things to end like this." Azayl said to which Kinsei gave a slight smirk. "Do what you gotta do." Kinsei simply replied. As Azayl attempted to carry Kinsei into the portal, suddenly, the portal refused to take in Kinsei and the Bane of Purgatory. "What? Why isn't the portal working?" Azayl asked as he continued to push Kinsei in but to no avail.

"Looks like the Bane of Purgatory and I won't be going anywhere for awhile huh?" Kinsei asked. Not replying to Kinsei, Azayl turned to Maka. "Go tell my Father that the portal is refusing to transport my brother and the Bane of Purgatory. I'll stay behind to look after my brother and the sword." Azayl commanded before stepping back. "(Why is the Bane of Purgatory wanting to stay in Terrene? Is it because that's what Faust wants? Is it reading his desires and acting upon them?)" Azayl thought to himself, looking at the sword.

It was challenging trying to parry Faust's moves, even though he was attacking both him and Tatsuya. They needed to get Faust to stay still at least for a few seconds, that way one of them could him. He glanced at Tatsuya for a second as he came up with a plan. It should hold him down for a few seconds, but hopefully Tatsuya would be smart enough to take the opening. Rei continued to parry with Faust, and as he did so small sparks of lightening was seen around his weapons. The lightening then transfered over to Faust's sword, and suddenly Rei's chakrams and Faust sword became stuck to eachother. Rei smirked, "Gotcha."

~Meanwhile~

"Whatever. As long as I don't have to stay in this place anymore." Maka stated reffering to Terrene and it's clean air. She passed through the portal easily enough, and came out in the middle of Saten's throne room. "Lord Saten, I have some, uh, less than desirable news for you." She said a bored look on her face. "It seems as though that sword of yours does not wish to pass through the portal. Not only thay but when I went to grab the sword it burst into flames protecting the holder." A smile then slowly stretched ont her face. "By the way, I though you might wish to know who is in possession of your sword. The demon prince Faust, however he appears to be quite fond of Terrene as we had to fight in order to incompacitate him. Azayl is waiting on the other side of the portal along with Faust."

Tatsuya looked at the barrier in front of him. "That was close." He looked back at Rei who seemed to be the only one concious other than for him and Faust although he looked to be hurt pretty badly. Tatsuya didn't look like he was in the best conditoion either though. Then he looked back at Faust. "And then there were three." Tatsuya quickly glanced at his orange swords. "[i]I still have that power up even though she's knocked out. Good. Makes this a bit easier.[/i]" Of course he was talking about the Minawe being knocked out part.

Faust charged at them and the three remaining fighters began clashing weapons. None of them seemed to be able to land a hit on eachother even though it was two to one and the two were dual wielding. While fighting Tatsuya noticed that some of the sparks were different and seemed to be going towards Fast's sword. "[i]Clever bastard.[/i]" Tatsuya noticed the sudden difference right away. He was waiting for something like it to happen. He quickly raised his swords up and brought them right back down in an attempt to cut off Faust's arms.

While the seemingly simple clash between weapons dragged on, it seems to Faust that there will be no clear winner if he kept on fighting them without the help of energy attacks. Faust couldn't believe that the two he was fighting could actually parry his own attacks. It was a rare and irritating sight for Faust to behold. Suddenly, Faust sensed something wrong about his strikes as each of his attacks seemed to be getting more sluggish and heavy. Then, Faust noticed the more vibrant sparks that were produced when his sword clashed with Rei's lightning chakrams. And then it hit him. "(Damn, how can I be so careless!)" Faust thought to himself as his eyes widened with shock at Rei's plan. Truly, Rei is a good strategist and a subtle fighter to which even confused a demon lord like Faust. Suddenly, Faust found his sword drawn to Rei's chakrams, and soon, Faust sword collided and stuck onto Rei's chakrams, presenting Tatsuya with the opportunity he needed to incapacitate Faust.

Unfortunately for Tatsuya and Rei however, Faust had noticed before it was too late and so he quickly released his grip on his sword and quickly stepped back. Even so, Tatsuya's attack was too quick to be dodged completely and so Faust's left arm, just above his elbow, was completely cut off. "ARRGH!!!" Faust grunted after having his left arm cut off and his black blood gushed and sprayed all onto the ground. Faust jumped back near his throne and fell to one knee while breathing slowly but heavily. "You bastards..." Faust muttered, holding onto his left arm or what's left of it. "I got careless but even so... HOW COULD YOU PATHETIC WEAKLINGS HURT ME???!!!" Faust shouted, furious about his current state. Standing up, Faust began chuckling and then laughing maniacally, looking up at the sky above his destroyed castle.

"You come here to my castle and demanded to use my device then destroyed my castle and cut off my left arm?! Heh, I don't mind letting you use my device but like I said... YOU'LL HAVE TO DEFEAT ME FIRST!!!" Faust shouted. Suddenly, Faust's throne began to glow with an ominous black and purple hue. Then, the throne crumbled upon itself and became a small purple sphere with a black outline. "I may have lost an arm, but who said I'll be needing to use an arm of flesh and blood?!" Faust shouted as the orb shot itself straight up Faust's wound. "Arrgh!" Faust gritted his teeth from the pain. Suddenly, a demonic-looking arm of stone formed on Faust's wound. "Hehehe... The Orb of Wicca... a magical item that can transform itself into almost anything its owner desires. Of course it has its limitations, but I don't see how explaining to you two will matter because soon you'll be losing your lives instead of an arm." Faust proclaimed with a smirk.

Suddenly, Faust's body began to tremble. Faust gritted his teeth whose canines have enlarged greatly. Large horns began protruding from Faust's head, and soon, Faust's skin ripped from his flesh to be replaced by black fur. Faust has transformed into his demon form. With the addition of a larger bulk, massive black wings with torn membrane, and a long, formidable-looking tail, Faust transformation was complete. "Hehehe, FEEL THE POWER OF MY ULTIMATE FORM!!!" Faust shouted in a deep, demonic voice. Faust's voice was powerful enough to moved both Tatsuya and Rei back a couple of feet. Holding his large stone arm up into the air, a massive black spear formed just above his hand before falling and being caught. Not wasting anytime, Faust threw the spear towards Tatsuya and Rei with incredible speed. That wasn't all as the black spear then split into two smaller spears that were so quick, Tatsuya and Rei didn't even get a chance to dodge and the spears drove straight into their torsos, luckily, not hitting any vital spots but for sure incapacitating the two.

"Aww, seems I missed, I was trying to aim for your heads. Oh well, now that you won't be able to even squirm, it's time I crush you like the pathetic bugs you are! HAHAHAH!!!" Faust laughed wildly. "I don't think you'll be getting the chance." a familiar voice spoke as a large fireball blasted into Faust's face. Faust stumbled onto the ground as he looked to see R Shota standing alone. "What?! Shota the Demon of the Phoenix Flames?!" Faust exclaimed in shock. Apparently in this dimension, Shota is a demon instead of a human. "That's right, and I'm not the only one you should be worrying about." R Shota spoke with a slight smirk.

((This is where you can have whichever R Characters you want to make an entrance for the next chapter battle))

-Meanwhile-

After explaining the story to Satan, he was actually rather calm about it, even letting out a slight amusing chuckle. "I see... So this is how things turned out? Such a shame, and I had so much hope for that boy. No matter, I can always create another Prince of Pride hehe." Satan spoke, showing no signs of worry for his son. "So now the Bane of Purgatory has chosen to protect that boy hmm? I'm guessing you have poisoned him in your battle right? If so, then you have no worries, three days later his body will fail him and so the Bane of Purgatory will cease to protect him, then you can retrieve my prized weapon. Here..." Satan said before throwing another portal shard out of the wall of black flames towards Maka. "I had a second made just in case of any trouble like this would come up. Stay in Terrene for three more days, then retrieve my blade and come back. Oh, and kill the betrayer for me, I see no more use for him." Satan simply directed Maka to kill Kinsei without a second thought.

Tatsuya smirked as he cut off the arm of Faust. "I hope you're right handed." He laughed as Faust jumped back to his throne. He lost his good mood when the throne started to glow and the crumble. "What the hell?" What was left was a purple sphere. Soon it went into his arm and he had gsined one of stone. "That would actually explain why his throne healed him." Tatsuya's eyes widened as Faust turned into his demon form. "Hey Rei, why camn't you do something like that?"

Soon Demon Mode Faust was holding a spear. He quickly threw it at them "[i]I can dodge this if I use my swo-[/i]" His thoughts were cut off when the spear split apart and hit him right in the torso. Blood came out of his mouth as hef fell back. "No...f*ck...no...is this really it...?" Suddenly a large fireball hit Faust in the face. He couldn't even seem to hear anything except for a loud obnoxious voice. It was the last thing he heard before blacking out completely.

R Tatsuya jumped through the giant hole in the wall. "Tatsuya, the defender of justice, is here to save the day!" He said as he landed a mighty kick on to Faust's head and jumped right off. He landed next to R Shota. "I thought we agreed that I would get the heroic entrance. The sidekick shouldn't be going first. No matter. They're saved. Good job Shota." He looked back at Faust. "Embodiment of evil! The world will be cleansed of you today!"

Rei smirked seeing that his plan had worked. Tatsuya had seen the plan, like Rei knew he would, and had succeded in cutting off his left arm. After that Faust power had increased and he transformed into his demn form. Hearing Tatsuya's remark about him doing something like that, he didn't even spare him a glance, "Now that the idiot is knocked out all hope of using my full power is gone. Due to our contract I can't use all of my power unless I possess her or she says the release command." He said, now wishing there was some kind of loop hole in the demonic contracts.

Faust let out a massive roar pushing Rei back a few feet simply by the feirceness of the roar. Suddenly a black spear was thrown and impaled into his torsoe. While it missed his internal organs, he was now incompacitated for the rest of the fight. "D-damn....it..." He groaned out blood rolling down the corners of his mouth. Faust was then attacked by a new attack and R Shota came jumping into the battle, closely followed by R Tatsuya.

"Dam*it! Hurry it up you wimp!" The unmmistakable voice of R Minawe rung out. However, it was R Rei who appeared first being thrown into the battle field, with R Minawe appearing right after.

"*high pitched grunt*" R Rei said before jumping behind R Minawe holding his head and in a squating position.

Rei groaned, "P-please....Faust....K-kill me now.."

~meanwhile~

Maka caught the second stone and pocketed it. "Alright then." Hearing that she could get rid of Kensei she smiled with giddyness, "I always knew it was the right choice to join you! You know exactly how to make me happy." She then returned to Azayl and relayed the orders to him. "So looks like we gotta stay in the sh*t hole for three more days. By then my poison should have worked its magic and his body will be no more. Until then we should find some place to hideout where people wont find us. Though I couldn't really care, because that just means more people to add to my army."

[size="5"][b][center]CHAPTER 8: TEAM TATSU-MINA-SHO - RAGNAROK'S STRONGEST TEAM?![/center][/b][/size]

[spoiler=Chapter 8 Synopsis]With the situation becoming far more dangerous as Demon Lord Faust revealed the mystical artifact the Orb of Wicca which granted him the power to create almost anything he imagines, Faust entered into his full demon form and with the orb's power, created a black spear that incapacitated both Tatsuya and Rei. Just when things were at their worst, the arrival of R Shota, R Tatsuya, R Minawe, and R Rei brought a new hope to the situation and now begins the final battle against Faust![/spoiler]

((lol, I feel bad for R Rei being abused by R Minawe, but I can't stop wanting more))

"Arrg, I'm tired of all of you little pests invading my castl-" Before Faust could finish what he was saying, R Tatsuya arrived on the scene, delivering a dramatic entrance with a powerful kick straight into Faust's face which comically knocked him into an oddly placed pile of rubble. The whole scene was in the style of a bowling game with R Tatsuya scoring a strike with Faust as his ball. Jumping back to R Shota's side, Tatsuya talked about the fact that R Shota should've waited for his entrance time to which R Shota had a sweat drop on his head. "Yeah, I'll be sure to write that down for next time Tatsuya..." R Shota replied in a nonchalant manner. Next up was R Rei who was flung into the midst of the battlefield followed by R Minawe who grabbed his head while squatting, not very lady-like. R Rei comically grunted for Faust to kill him. Shin sat up and leaned against the wall, a smile of relief on his face. "Guess I didn't need to call you guys after all, but how did you guys find out?" Shin asked curiously to which R Shota replied. "Easy, Minawe here told the rest of us of Shin's brilliant plan of facing Faust.

"Hmm, by the way, where is Shin?" R Shota asked, looking around for R Shin who was comically unconscious in a corner. "Yep, looks like he was more bark than bite." R Shota proclaimed. Suddenly, Shota and Rikka arrived through the giant hole with Shota excited as ever and Rikka, calm and composed. "Oh man, oh man, oh man! My alternate is soooo cool!" Shota exclaimed excitingly. "Jeez, you're worst than your alternate's fan club..." Rikka commented to which the excited Shota completely ignored. Suddenly, the front door exploded in a burst of brilliant light and hopping into the room was R Rikka who was tied up with rope for some reason. She couldn't see where she was hopping due to the smoke and dust from the explosion and so she tripped and her boobs cushioned her fall, but that wasn't the only thing that cushioned her fall. Tatsuya's face also helped as well. "Huh, oh it's Tatsuya! Thanks for providing your face as a cushion." R Rikka spoke before sitting up. "Oh darling, can you untie me so I can give Tatsuya a great big hug and kiss?" R Rikka asked Rikka to which she blushed from the request.

Tsukihana and his alternate arrived through the front door with R Tsukihana quickly taking refuge behind a destroyed pillar and looking at R Minawe. "Minawe-chan~♥ is so cool..." R Tsukihana said again before noticing the injured people. "Oh no, Alternate Minawe-chan~♥ and her friends are hurt." R Tsukihana said. "Me-san, untie Alternate Rikka-chan and let's begin healing the injured. The others will handle the fighting." Tsukihana said to which R Tsukihana nodded and quickly ran over to untie R Rikka. "Thank you darling, I feel much better now." R Rikka claimed as she stretched her arm and gave Tatsuya a kiss on his cheek for being her cushion. "Don't worry, I'll heal you in a jiffy." R Rikka said before using magical fire to burn away the arrow impaled in Tatsuya's torso. R Tsukihana then went off to help heal Rei. "Don't worry Rei-sama, I'll get these wounds healed for you in no time." R Tsukihana said before pushing up his glasses and rolling up his sleeves. "Healing Verse VII: Dark Energy Sealing." R Tsukihana chanted before placing his hands over the arrow.

Suddenly, the arrow began to fade into brown dust. Tsukihana was left to heal Shin, R Shin, and Minawe. "Healing Verse XXIV: Mystical Pillar - Sankakkei." Tsukihana chanted as a triangle of light appeared which each angle of the triangle below one of the three injured people. The light produced by the triangle began to gradually heal Shin, R Shin, and Minawe. Faust then burst from the rubble, incredibly angered by the fact that he had to deal with so many problems today. "You pieces of sh*t, I'm going to kill all of you now! Then, I'll go on to kill everyone at that Nirvana Ordinis!" Faust shouted. "Please, please, I can guarantee you that you won't be winning this battle. Alternate Me, take Alternate Rikka and step aside, Tatsuya, Minawe, Rei, and myself will handle this fight." R Shota said directing Shota and Rikka to the safe side of the room.

"Tsukihana, do you think those four will be enough to defeat Faust in his full demon mode? I mean, we had five people but even that wasn't enough to defeat him in his partial demon mode." Shin said. "Don't worry... My alternate told me that in the entire academy in the Class 5 Set, alternate Shota, Minawe, Rei, and Tatsuya make up the strongest team of Class 5 maybe even the entire academy, they can handle this." Tsukihana explained to Shin. "Wow... The strongest team..." Shin uttered in awe as he turned to look at the four facing Faust. "I wonder who's the leader of the team?" Shin asked curiously. "Well that's kind of a mix bag. You see, my alternate is the de facto leader of the team, however, Alternate Tatsuya is technically the true leader since he created the team, but then there's Alternate Minawe who pretty much bosses everyone else around." Shota explained.

"Well, I was hoping to be able to perform a possession with my partner Rikka over there, but I haven't needed to use a possession in such a long time. Guess I'll won't be needing it again." R Shota said, placing his hand on the back of his head. "Don't get too cocky you pathetic demon! My Orb of Wicca will see to it that none of you shall live to see the light of another day!" Faust replied before four large, black arrows formed in front of him. "Those are the same arrows used on Tatsuya and Rei!" Shin exclaimed. The arrows were then fired directly towards the four facing off against Faust. "They're fast but not fast enough." R Shota said before disappearing in a red flash. R Shota then reappeared into the air. "Tatsuya, Minawe, which plan we're going for on this guy? I prefer the one we used on that Rednocte demon." R Shota spoke to his teammates.

"They fought Rednocte too?" Shin asked quietly, amazed at the battle at hand.

-Meanwhile-

((After this we'll be taking a little break on Azayl's and Maka's side of things))

Hearing what Maka was commanded by Satan to do, Azayl simply stared at Kinsei. "It seems Father has made his choice..." Azayl spoke calmly as he walked off carrying Kinsei. "We'll stay in a cabin I sense nearby..." Azayl said to Maka. "(Azayl, you shouldn't let your [i]Ark[/i] control you like this little brother...)" Kinsei thought to himself as he slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

From his pocket R Tatsuya took out his soul channeler sword handle. "These don't make it so I can use my powers." He pointed the index finger of his free hand at the incoming arrow. "He began to tighten his grip on the soul channeler so much that a crack formed in it. "Golden Justice Beam!" A thin beam of pure golden energy came out of his finger and collided with the tip of the arrow. The arrow was quickly split in half and merely passed by R Tatsuya's head without even a scratch. R Tatsuya with his mighty grip crushed the sword handle in his hand. "This limits my power."

Golden energy began to circle around R Tatsuya. So much that his hair seemed to become gold. He threw the now destroyed soul limiter to the side and held out his hands. "Face the almighty power of justice!" The energy circling around moved in front of his hands. It all came together and began to take shape. He grabbed onto a part of the energy with both his hands. It was finally done with it's forming to reveal a long golden beautifully crafted katana. The actual length of the blade was even taller than R Tatsuya himself. R tatsuya pointed the blade at Faust. "The ultimate blade of all that is righteous! Soul of Golden Justice!"

R Minawe put her hands on her hips, sighing at the idea, "Fine but if that doesn't work I saw we just pumble him until he can't regenrate anymore!" She said wanting to get this overwith. Meanwhile, R Rei had begun crawling away hoping that R Minawe wouldn't notice. "*grunt**grunt*[I]I gotta[/I]" He crawled to the ntrence he was thrown through. "*grunt*[I]get out[/I]" He was evn closer. "*grunt*[I]Here...[/I]" Tears or joy formed in his eyes as he reached for the exit to this death trap. Suddenly a shadow loomed overhead. He turned his head just in time to see two 7inch boots land on his face slamming it into the concrete.

"Now what have I told you about running off?" R Minawe said not even bothering to check if he was alright. "Since we all know you're a bigger chicken than alternate Shota, just give me your power." A muffled sound came from R Rei, who's head was till stuck in the ground, but even so his body vanished and R Minwe's eyes dured red, and her dark hair had streaks of silver in them. "Alrigh Shota! Give I'm starting now!"

The original Rei, though he was now healed, was uncouncious after seeing the previous events. He face pale and it was difficult to tell if he was breathing......or alive. Minawe was faring a much better. So much so in fact that almost secons after being healed she sat up screaming, "DEAR GOD STAY AWAY FROM ME ALTERNATE TSUKIHANA-SAMA!" Before collasping right after.

((Hope you're feeling better Hotaru))

Faust's upper lip began twitching when he saw his arrows being easily dodged or destroyed. "What the hell... How can you people be this powerful?!" Faust asked angrily. "It seems someone can't grasp the meaning of 'losing a battle'. Face it Faust, the only reason you became a Demon Lord was because your father used to be a demon lord until he passed away and handed you that title. He also passed onto you that Orb of Wicca, and without it, you wouldn't even be able to stand up against D-Rank exorcists Faust." R Shota proclaimed. Hearing those statements, Faust became even more angrier. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!" Faust shouted, losing his sanity. Suddenly, a whole swarm of arrows materialized and blasted towards R Shota and R Tatsuya. Before the arrows could get any closer, a wall of flames materialized in front of R Shota and R Tatsuya, protecting them from the arrows and completely incinerating the arrows as well. "Please, that Orb of Wicca is only a fragment of the [i]Ark[/i]. It's powers isn't enough to do anything to me and my teammates." R Shota proclaimed as the flames die down.

Powerful flames arose from R Shota's body and his eyes became red in color. "This partial demon form should be enough to do the trick." R Shota said before he charged towards Faust. Faust then used his tail like a whip to attack R Shota, R Tatsuya, and R Minawe. R Shota, the fastest of the three, easily avoided the attack. Appearing just below the chin of the wolf-like demon form of Faust, R Shota aimed a punch towards Faust's throat. "Demon Flame Iron Fist!" R Shota shouted as flames gathered around his fist and he landed a direct punch onto Faust's throat. The punch sent Faust's head straight into the ceiling and the flames easily scorched Faust's throat. In a desperate attempt, Faust swipe at R Shota with his large hand to which R Shota voided by performing a flip back. "How do you enjoy the liquid in your throat being boiled? Stings doesn't it?" R Shota asked.

Faust then forced his head out from the ceiling and his throat began to rapidly heal thanks to the Orb of Wicca. "Arg... You bastard..." Faust uttered. Faust then performed a horizontal sweep with his stone arm and a large wave of dark energy shot towards the three. "Just as I thought, as long as we don't destroy his arm, he will continue to regenerate." R Shota said before jumping up onto the wall and using his feet like an exhaust pipe, R Shota shot a large amount of fire from his feet, launching him towards Faust. Holding out his hand, R Shota created a fire whip and aimed for Faust's stone arm. However, Faust was able to hit R Shota with a punch, sending him into the wall. As the dust settled from the collision with the wall, R Shota wiped the blood from his mouth. "(Is he getting stronger as well?)" R Shota asked himself.

Down below, when Minawe suddenly awakened and screamed for R Tsukihana to stay away from her, comical tears began to run down from R Tsukihana's eyes. "Alternate Minawe-chan~♥ hates me? But why?" R Tsukihana asked no one in particular. "Stay focus Me-san, healing the wounded is the most important thing right now. I can't help but think that the demon is growing stronger... We may have to move the injured out of here to avoid getting caught in the battle." Tsukihana said. "But how are we going to move so many people outside?" Shin asked. "Don't worry darling, you can leave that to me." R Rikka proclaimed with a confident smile and wink.

R tatsuya gave a hearty laugh after R Shota was done trashing Faust. "Ahahahaha! Don't forget that justice will always triumph over evil!" R Tatsuya didn't even bother to move as the tail was coming. "Such a weak attack. Is that the best evil has to offer?!" He quickly jumped up into the air avoiding the attack. He looked over to Shota who was now wiping the blood from his face. "Hey Shota. What was the plan again? I completely forgot."

Meanwhile Tatsuya was slowly opening his eyes. The healing spell was working and he was feeling a bit better now. Not much better though. He immediatly began to cough up blood. "Arrows f*cking hurt." He looked at who was next to him. It was R Rikka. Ignoring the pain he was in he quickly stood up and stepped away from her. "W-what did you do while I was knocked out? [i]Am I still even a virgin?[/i]" Tatsuya gripped his torso in pain and began to cough up blood again. He fell right back onto the ground. "[i]F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck.[/i]"

OOC: Im just gonna use this ability for R Minawe. Minawe will probably learn this later though.

R Minawe, now completely merged with R Rei smirked seeing R Shota begin their kickass plan. She could just barely hear R Rei within the subconscious of her mind, but he was so weak in willpower that she hardly ever noticed him. There was no way R Minawe was lettng someone like R Rei be the one to control their possession. R Shin would grow a brain before that happened. "Alright, time I get in the ga-Hey!" She yelled suddenly dodging the Faust's tail. "Watch where you swing that overgrown thing!" She quickly went back to her attack. Yellow aura formed around her and branched out, pooling in four courners of the room. The pooling aure then changed into pure, condensed lightening then shoting towards the ground, giving the appearance of four columns of lightening, stretching from celing to floor.

Then all along the walls and ceiling rods of lightenign stretched out connecting to the columns, almost as if they were bars, and the lightening was forming a cage. "Such a big demon requires a lot of energy. Tch, I hate doing work." R Minawe complained. As soon as the last rod of lightening connected she said, "Titan's Cage: Complete. Focal point, demon lord Faust." The lightening began glowing brightly, and suddenly the air around Faust only began supercharged, and heavy. Almost as if gravity itself was fighting against him, attempting to slow him down until he couldn't move at all. R Minawe, while she would want nothing more than to rid herself of the others - especially that loud mouth R Tatsuya. He was always going on and on about some stupid justice! No one gives a sh*t about justice! In the end its-Anyway, back to the subject.

If one of R Minawe's teammates somehow get launched into the lightening now surrounding them, they would simply be repelled away like two of the same charged magnents trying to be forced together. Howeve, Faust would recieve a very nasty shock. "Yo! Shota! Tatsuya! I'm finished over here."

Faust frantically looked around as R Minawe's lightning was beginning to form into a cage. "What the hell are you trying to pull?!" Faust asked. Suddenly, he felt the air around him getting heavy. "What's this?!" Faust found it difficult to stay up and soon, Faust's entire body slammed into the ground. R Shota jumped out from the crater in the wall and brushed off the dirt from his clothing. "Good job Minawe." R Shota looked at R Tatsuya. "You never did have a good memory... Alright, the plan is locking the enemy in Minawe's Titan Cage. Then, it's my turn." R Shota explained before igniting both of his hands on fire. "Demon's Brilliant Nova!" R Shota called out as he clapped both of his hands together and the fire from his hands shot out in a giant fireball towards the cage. The giant fireball then engulfed the cage in flames. "Part two is finished. Tatsuya, like last time, you're going to use your golden beams to finish the demon off while it's engulfed by my Brilliant Nova." R Shota explained.

However, before they could go through with the rest of their plan, what appears to be black sand materialized on the ground. The black sand then wrapped themselves around R Shota, R Tatsuya, and R Minawe before tossing the three into the wall. Some of the black sand were launched onto R Shota's fire, dousing the flames. From inside R Minawe's cage, using his Orb of Wicca, Faust materialized a black orb. "Not even your cage can withstand the gravity of my Dark Core!" Faust shouted as the lightning bars of the Titan Cage began to bend towards the Dark Core. Soon the Dark Core's gravity crashed the lightning bars into smaller pieces and absorbed them before crumbling away into dust. "As I told you fools! My Orb of Wicca can create anything I imagine. By the way, I hope you enjoy being thrown around by my Sands of Grimoire, hahahahaha!" Faust laughed.

Standing up, R Shota wiped the blood from his mouth and looked at his teammates. "We really need to get rid of the arm of his..." R Shota said.

Back on the lower level. Tatsuya had awoke from his unconscious state and quickly panicked when he saw R Rikka. Rikka winked at Tatsuya and gave a giggle. "I haven't done anything but healed you Tatsuya. Although if you want, we could do something after this." R Rikka replied revealing her cleavage. "Alternate Rikka-chan, you said you can make something to carry the injured away from here?" Tsukihana asked. "Oops, I almost forgot! Alright darling, stand back," Rikka took out a large Soul Channeler, "Ice Creation: Ice Sled!" Cold mist emanated from the Soul Channeler and soon solidified into a giant ice sled which can be used to carry the injured to a safer area. After loading the injured onto the sled. Tsukihana and Shota began pulling the sled out of Faust's throne room.

"(Good, now the others won't get caught in the battle-)" R Shota's thoughts were interrupted when the ground began to shook underneath him. "Arise, Tower of Tenebrae!" Faust called out as he lifted his hand towards the sky. Suddenly, a massive tower arose from the ground, fusing R Shota, R Tatsuya, and R Minawe into the tower from their waist. "This tower will sap you of your soul until you crumble away into fine sand, hahahahaha!" Faust laughed maniacally. R Shota tried to budge himself from the tower's wall but he was fused into the tower, he was a part of the tower now. "Damn, how do we get ourselves out?!" Shota attempted blasting the tower walls with his fire but it did no harm to the tower at all. "No use, my Tower of Tenebrae can only be dispelled by me!" Faust told the three. R Shota then attacked Faust's stone arm with a fireball. "Arrgh!" Faust yelled in pain. Once Faust's arm was hit, the tower began to crumble until it was destroyed and they were freed. "That's it, attack his arm!" R Shota yelled.

R Tatsuya laughed after R Minawe caught Faust in her cage and R Shin mentioned his horrible memory. "Who needs a memory when you have a sense of justice?!" R Tatsuya readied his blade as R Shota used his Brilliant Nova. He didn't even pay attention to R Shota as he talked. "Hey Shota. I figured out a plan. While this pathetic demon lord is being slowed by Minawe's lightning cage thing of goodness and being engulfed by your flames of evil destroying I use my Golden Justice Beams to finish him off." He blinked twice as he saw Faust. "Oh, you two work quickly."

R Tatsuya readied his sword to fire the beam but the black sand quickly captured him causing him to break his focus. It was a bit later thst they were all imprisoned in a tower like structure. Like R Shota he didn't seem to be able to do much until R Shota sent a fireball at Faust's arm. The tower collapsed and they were free. "Get rid of the arm? Sounds simple enough. Even an idiot could do that!"

Tatsuya realized he couldn't really get away from R Rikka because of his injuries so he chose to ignore her and the blood coming out of his nose. "[i]You mean you? so simple you can do it.[/i]"

R tatsuya readied his blade one again. Even though he was so far from Faust he raised his long sword into the air and brought it back down. A wave of golden energy was released from the sword and quickly rushed towards Faust. More specifically, his arm. "This sword is almost all of the energy my soul can make in a certain amount of time and mashes it all together into a recognizable shape. I can release an outer layer of the sword to send a wave of energy at my opponent."

Tatsuya's eyes widened a bit as he saw the attack and heard the explanation for R Tatsuya's weapon and fighting style. "My alternate...is strong..." It was the last thing he said until being pushed out by Rikka's ice sled.

R Minawe glared at R Tatsuya. Of course he would be the one to forget the plan. Those few seconds of R Shota explaining them could have been what kept Faust from using his orb of whatever. Before long the three were trapped in some tower with their lower halves actually fused into the tower itself. "Great. Not a fashion statement I would normally make." She mumbled trying to get out but it was no use. R Shota tried attacking the tower but it didn't work and it wasnt until he attacked Faust arm did the twers crumble and the three of them were freed from the trap.

Rei had been watching the fight was astounded by the three alternants power. Expecially of R Minawe's seemingly flawless use of their power. She handles the lightening as if she's been doing it her whole life. Like she was the lightening demon instead of his alternant. R Rikka creating her sled to pull them all to safty drew his attention for a second as he was placed on it along with Tatsuya and Minawe who was now mumbling something about cookies and milk. He managed one last look at the fight before they were taken away. He finally left the sleep he had been fighting win and he passed out.

R Minawe took out her soul channelers and created her two chakrams, then held her hands over her head. The two chakrams rose above her head then began circling around eachother in a wide ring. Lightening surrounded the two weapons and as they spun in their cirlce faster and faster, a single, large yellow disk was formed small sparks and bolts of lightening randomly shooting off. "Let me just fry this overgrown chihuahua."

After being hit with R Shota's fireball, Faust's stone arm began to crumble away into fine black sand. Faust gritted his teeth out of irritation before looking at the three. "(How hard is it to kill three little bugs?!)" Faust thought to himself. R Tatsuya then attacked Faust by launching a powerful wave of golden energy. Faust knew the power of his Orb of Wicca is limited and it he doesn't defeat these three quickly and absorb their souls into the Orb of Wicca, then surely the orb will run out of power and crumble away. "Golden Shield of Oblivion!" Faust called out as he held his stone arm up. Suddenly, a pentagonal, golden shield with horns on each of its corners and an elaborate engraving of Satan's Beast head materialized in front of Faust's stone arm. When R Tatsuya's golden beam hit the shield, the beam did no damage at all.

R Shota then followed things up with a missive fireball, but as before, the fireball did nothing when it made impact with the shield. "Sorry, but my Golden Shield of Oblivion is impervious to all of your pathetic attacks." Faust explained. R Shota stopped R Minawe from using her lightning disk seeing as how the shield could not be damaged. "Me and Tatsuya will create an opening for you, then you attack." R Shota said. "(His shield may guard against every attack, but that shield is heavy and even it can only cover a limited area. My speed will be enough to get around that shield.)" R Shota thought to himself before turning to Tatsuya. "Tatsuya, you get ready to throw him off his feet, giving Minawe her chance to attack him, and hopefully end this long battle." R Shota spoke quietly so Faust couldn't hear.

R Shota then got down onto one knee, preparing to use his extremely quick sprinting maneuver. "(He's planning on trying to get around my shield huh? Well, I'm afraid his plan will fail miserably...)" Faust thought to himself as a calm smirk formed on his face. R Shota then took off, but at the same time, Faust also made his move. "Ghouls of the River Styx, engulf my opponents in despair!" Faust called out, using his Orb of Wicca to materialized another one of his thoughts. Suddenly, thousands of similar-looking, legless spirits swarmed the room; engulfing R Shota, R Tatsuya, and R Minawe in a sea of fast-moving spirits that made it impossible to move. R Shota felt as if he was being dragged away by powerful waves. "Arrgh! I can't move at all!" R Shota yelled. What's more, the three began to feel an overpowering sense of despair and other negative feelings. "(What is this? Anger? Sorrow? Pointlessness? Why do I feel so... helpless...?)" R Shota questioned himself, beginning to lose faith in why he's battling in the first place.

"Holy golden mackeral! My golden justice wave was was so easily blocked." R tatsuya was stating the obvious after his energy wave was quickly and so easily blocked by Faust's Golden Shield of Oblivion. Not even a scratch by what was one of R Tatsuya's strongest moves. He nodded his head after hearing R Shota's plan to distract Faust and give an opening for Minawe. "Sounds good sidekick #27. The power of combined justice will defeat this mighty foe!"

He readied his blade once again for another energy wave. He stopped when Faust used another one of his strange techniques. This time there were a bunch of ghouls surronding them. "What is this blashpamy?! I'm feeling weaker. As if my justice was slowly leaving my body!" He looked around him at all the surronding spirits. "How dare you try and steal my justice!"

"Fine! Just hurry it up with the opening!" R Minawe yelled holding up her attack until she had an opening. Sadly they never did get that far as Faust had something planned for them. He performed a strange attack that had dark looking souls swarm the battle field and cluster towards her and the other two males. The second they got close to her R Minawe suddenly felt drained. Not so much physically but more emotionless. It was as if a deep rooted feeling of helplessness, and dispare swelled up inside of her. She didn't feel like cntinuing the fire. She felt as though it was futile to try and continue to fight.

"Damn..." She cursed as her attack was started to weaken. She just couldn't find the motivation to pour power into the attack. Any longer and her attack will be completely nullified. "Guys, we need to do something!" She called out her will to fight quickly leaving her, and sapping her strength.

"I... I can't do... anything..." R Shota spoke as he felt his body becoming limp and he began to slowly sink into the river of spirits. "Hehehe, doesn't it scare you to see just how pathetic and helpless you truly are? To me it is quite an amusing sight hehehe." Faust spoke as he watched the three slowly descend into the abyss. "Holy Verse XXI: Tenshi Tamaki." a familiar voice called out from the lower part of the room. Suddenly, a bright, white-colored ring of light materialized and encircled Faust's stone arm. "Enclose." the same voice said. Upon command, the ring closed in onto Faust's arm, destroying some of the arm and dispelling the sea of spirits. The three then instantly regained their normal composure. "What the-" R Shota looked to where the voice emanated from and standing at the lower level of the throne room was Professor Ushogiri. "Ushogiri? What are you doing here?" R Shota asked. "What? Is that anyway to thank your teaching for saving your skins? Some people just don't know how to say thank you." Ushogiri said jokingly.

"Arrgh! Who the f*ck are you?! One interruption after the other! I'm f*cking sick of it!" Faust ranted to which Ushogiri only stood there with an uninterested face. "Now, if Demon Lord Faust has finished his rant, it's time for me to say a couple of things. Well first off, all of you are idiots!" Ushogiri yelled at R Shota, R Tatsuya, and R Minawe. Ushogiri pushed up his glasses and then began to talk again. "No one gave you permission to pull such an idiotic and irresponsible stunt. You're my students, and I'll look bad if you die because I wasn't looking after you. Now, even though this stunt was quite idiotic of you, you only wanted to help those alternates of yours to get back to their dimension. So, everyone is off the hook. You're lucky it was me who came here and not Sugihito or else all of you would be in even bigger trouble." Ushogiri explained, referring to the Ragnarok version of Sugito.

"Chains of Limbo, rip his soul from his body!" Faust called out, activating his Orb of Wicca once again. Suddenly, black, spiked chains with curved blades at the end of each chain shot out from Faust's stone arm towards Ushogiri. "How rude, I wasn't even finish talking." Ushogiri calmly said before holding up his hand towards the incoming chains. Once the chains got close to Ushogiri, they suddenly began to crumble away from the blades down. "W-What the- What's happening with my Chains of Limbo?!" Faust asked out of shock and confusion. "The Orb of Wicca is an artificial embodiment of an [i]Ark[/i] correct? No, not even... It's just a limited artificial remnant of an [i]Ark's[/i] power, more specifically, the [i]Ark of Creation[/i]." Ushogiri explained to which Faust was shocked by Ushogiri's knowledge of the Orb of Wicca. "The orb is weakening substantially. Even a mere deflect Verse was enough to crumble away your chains created from the orb. It's useless, the orb will be destroyed soon enough." Ushogiri proclaimed.

"Weakening?! Hah! That's a laugh! I'll show you that the Orb of Wicca still has plenty of power left, and once I collect all of your souls, the Orb of Wicca will once again be rejuvenated!" Faust stated. "Arise Tower of Tenebrae and feast on the soul of this insignificant human!" Faust ordered. As before, the ground began to shook and soon a massive tower arose from the ground, fusing the lower half of Ushogiri's body into the tower. "I told you it's useless." Ushogiri said before simply touching the Tower of Tenebrae with one hand. Upon contact with Ushogiri's hand, the tower collapsed, releasing Ushogiri from its hold. "You destroyed my tower with just one tap?!" Faust asked, surprised. "Well don't look so shocked, I already told you that the orb is weakening substantially. Enough so for me to destroy any of its creations so very easily. Now, for the orb itself. Verse XXXIV: Ten no Kusari." Ushogiri called out as he landed onto the ground.

Suddenly, white chains of light with large spikes at the ends of the chains shot out from the ground and phased through Faust's stone arm before digging itself onto the ground again. "Collapse." Upon giving the command, the chains tightened around Faust's stone arm and began tightening. "W-Wait, what the hell are you doing to my Orb of Wicca?! No, stop this! NOOOOOO!!!!" The chains tightened even harder and so, Faust's entire stone arm was destroyed. An ominous black and purple aura could be seen leaving Faust's body, and Faust began reverting back into his human form. "N-No! My powers... Gone..." Faust muttered to himself, now in his human form with only one arm. "Now that I've taken care of that, students, you know what's left to do." Ushogiri said with a smile and thumbs up. R Shota nodded before standing up and looking at the others. "Alright, let's finish this with our Unison Blast technique." R Shota said as he ignited his hands on fire with this time around the fire became a deep cherry red color. "Demon God's Brilliant Nova!" R Shota yelled before slamming his hands together and shooting out a giant fireball towards Faust.

((Unison Blast is a technique where they combined their most powerful blast attack into one single massive-powered blast attack))

R Tatsuya felt almost all his motivation leaving his body. "[i]Maintaining my sword with almost zero justice is ectremely difficult. If I reach absolute zero the sword might backfire on me...[/i]" With perfect timing Professor Ushogiri came in to save the day. In only a few minutes all of Faust's creation were destroyed and Faust himself was back to normal. "That's why you should always respect your teachers!" That was actually a very hypocritical statement from R Tatsuya...

After hearing R Shota mention the Unison attack R Tatsuya smiled. "The ultimate attack of justice!"R Tatsuya's sword began to glow a bright golden color as the shape of it began to change. Instead of a long katana it was beginning to resemble a year. Oddly though it was still glowing. Sparkas from the energy were also coming out. He held the spear over his head and threw it towards Faust with R Shota's attack that would soon be followed by Minawe's. "God's Golden Spear of Justice!"

[i]Great, this is the most pathetic way to lose a fight if there ever was one. At least blow me up into tiny pieces!'[/i] While R Minawe was thinking abotu better ways, and more painful ways, she would rather die in a fight, a familiar voice rung out followed by an attack that R Minawe didn't recognize. Whatever it was it made the spirits go away, and she was feeling a whole lot better than before. She looked up at her attack and saw that it had shrunk to only a third of it's original size and power. No where near enough to even cause Faust to look her way. R Minawe tapped into more of R Rei's power, restoring the attack to its original size.

"Blast technique right!" R Minawe called, pulling her arms back then throwing them forward, the large golden disk. "Maga Chakram!!"

Ooc:....I couldn't think of a decent name...-_-....

Archived