Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Minawe and Rei continued their attack, with Minawe throwing her Chakrams, and Rei providing the lightening attacks. It was working pretty well, and with everyone else things were going pretty smoothly. The only thing was, was that there were so many demons it almost seemed endless. Rei and Minawe move back like Sugito instrusted and watched as he thre the Holy Water bombs at the swarms of demons. A large chunk of them were taken out, the demons actually melting at the touch. "It...looks panful..." Rei mumbled to himself.

"Hey watch your tongue! I'm no hag." Maka called back, about to ready for her next attack, when a portal opened up in front of her. The second she heard the voice her right eyebrow twitched in annoyance. It had to be him of all people to come through! "Great, why the hell is this clown here, and in that rediculous costume." She grumbled only to get angered by him mentioning her being harmed by a human. "Why don't you just just the f*ck up Zubaba and crawl back into your little hole." Then when he said it has been a while since they had seen eachother she replied with, "Well, if you ask me it's far too soon to see you again. Now why the hell are you here?"

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tatsuya stood back up after being kicked by the demon and launched away. "Okay. I'm getting some payback. You are so lucky I can't use my powers. But that doesn't mean I'm bad with my good ol' fists!" Before he could charge back into the fight the demons were quikly dispatched of by Minawe. "Great. I get one fight where I don't have to be saved and now it's back." He slammed his fist into his palm. "Yep, I'm f*cking pissed. Hey look a bunch of demons who want to kill me. I know just what to take my immense anger out on." Brushing off that last kick as if it were nothing. Although he couldn't use his swords he stillo had the bonuses he goy from just being the owner of them and he was going to use them.

After a few seconds, Azayl stood up from the rubble. Now his arm was almost fully regenerated. Breathing heavily, Azayl looked at Kinsei with a bit more anger in his eyes. "(I must retrieve the Bane of Purgatory... I can't fail...)" Azayl thought to himself. Azayl suddenly rushed at Kinsei, holding his fist up in an attempt to punch Kinsei. Not saying anything, Kinsei stabbed Azayl straight through his stomach, and stopping his attack. Upon being impaled, Azayl spat a large amount of blood out. "Ugh..." Azayl, with his shaking hand, held onto the blade of the Bane of Purgatory. "(C'mon Azayl, just awaken already...)" Kinsei thought to himself. Shin simply stood by, watching with a sad expression. Azayl tilted his head up and looked at Kinsei, their eyes peering deep into one another. "Damn it Azayl you f*cking weakling! You're a disgrace to Father, why don't you just die?!" Kinsei yelled before headbutting Azayl.

Azayl's head went tilting back violently as a loud crack can be heard in his neck. Suddenly, Azayl's arm completely regenerated and his grip on the Bane of Purgatory's blade tightened. Snapping his neck back with his free hand, Azayl tilted his head back to look at Kinsei. His eyes now consisted of concentric circles and suddenly, his hair became spiked back. A powerful aura of death can be sensed emanating from Azayl now. "Don't you dare call me a disgrace to Father..." Azayl began, and suddenly, the special black flames materialized around Azayl. "YOU'RE THE ONE BETRAYING LORD SATAN!!!!" Azayl yelled angrily before covering his fist with his special flames and punching Kinsei on his cheek extremely hard, causing Kinsei to fly back and crash into a couple of pews. "Kinsei!" Shin yelled. From the rubble, Kinsei slowly and painfully sat up, some of the skin on his cheek was now gone and his cheek was quite bloody.

"Oh no Kinsei! What happened?! What did he do?!" Shin asked with concern. "Ugh... [i]The Ark of End[/i]... That is his Ark... His Ark represents someone who brings an end to everything that surrounds them due to their uncontrollable wrath... His Ark has the very power to end all life..." Kinsei explained quietly to Shin. Upon hearing "power to end all life", Shin's eyes widened dramatically. "The power to end all life...?" Shin muttered with disbelief.

-Meanwhile-

Demon after demon were easily destroyed, but the problem was that there seems to be an endless amount of them. "Damn it, I've ran out of Holy Water Bombs and they just keep on multiplying!" Sugito exclaimed. Suddenly, one demon charged from behind Sugito and was able to slash him on his back. "Arrgh!" Sugito shouted in pain as he fell to his knees. The demon wasn't finished there, it then attempted to slash off the top half of Sugito's head. Fortunately, Tsukihana was able to shoot an arrow through the demon's head, killing it. "Damn it, there's got to be a way to destroy these demons more quickly! Taking them out one by one just isn't working!" Tsukihana yelled. Four demons rushed at Tatsuya at the same time, with their blades ready to slash his body to pieces. Shota was fending off some of the demons with his club but Rikka had already used up too much energy and she just doesn't have the physical strength to fight the demons.

"Minawe-chan and Rei-san, let's pull our attacks together!" Tsukihana yelled out to them. "(This is risky, but I have no choice but to use this technique!)" Tsukihana thought to himself before aiming a single bow towards the sky. "Lightning Verse X: Tatsuten!" Tsukihana yelled out before shooting the arrow far up into the sky until it disappeared into the clouds. A moment later, thousands of light arrows fell towards the group and the swarm of demons. Tsukihana fell onto his knees breathing heavily. "This attack will only hurt those demons so no need to take cover!" Tsukihana told the others. As the arrows made their way down, they pierced through the demons and instantly killing them. There were so many arrows, it was literally a heavy downpour of arrows. "Minawe-chan and Rei-san, it's your chance-" Immediately after saying that, blood rushed from Tsukihana's mouth.

"What the hell is happening with Tsukihana?!" Shota asked with his eyes widened. "D-Don't help me... Focus on destroying the demons, I'll be fine..." Tsukihana told the others. Umbra rushed through like a flash of darkness, decapitating the demons that wasn't hit by the arrows. "Tatsuya!" Umbra called out, throwing one of his sword towards Tatsuya.

"Another Demon Lord...?" Uyagiri's eyes widened hearing Zubaba's introduction. Smirking mockingly at Maka's statement, Zubaba turned around and stared at her as if she was some kind of wild, mindless animal. "Pleas act a little more dignified would you? You're giving lowly demons a bad name as if your kind doesn't already have a bad reputation hehe..." Zubaba calmly insulted. "I've come on orders from Lord Satan to bring you and Prince Azayl back to Abaddon. Your work ethics has been rather unsatisfactory and Lord Satan would like to have a word with you two..." Zubaba explained. Uyagiri then took a hold of his swords but once he done that, Zubaba held his palm towards Uyagiri. "Please, this is a new outfit and it would be extremely unfortunate if it were to be soiled by your pathetic attempts of hurting me. I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to bring the trash back to Abaddon and that is all..." Zubaba stated.

"You think numbers or surronding me will give you a chance against me?! I told you I'd slaughter you all!" He cruched down to dodge the attacks iof the demons. and with a small half way flip he was standing using his arms. Spread his legs apart and started to quickly spin around performing a windmill kick on the surronding demons. "If I had my powers I'd call this Red Windmill." He pushed at the ground launching himself up into the air and after another flip he was back on his feet.

Tatsuya was getting annoyed by the vast amount enemies. "Yeah, this is seriously annoying." Suddenly Tsukihana shot out an arrow into the sky and soon it seemed to rain arrows. "This should take out a good chunk of the demons surronding-" He didn't finish his sentence as one of the arrows that fell lichtly cut his shoulder. "What the hell?" It was only the one arrow but the cut was there nontheless. "A demon must have cut me when I wasn't looking..."

Minawe and Rei nodded, and right after Tsukihana fired his arrows, Rei focused on them placing a positive charge on the arrows, then shooting a negatively charged lightening bolt, that then made a zigzag pattern using the arrows as connecting points and frying the demons caught in the path before arrows vanished. Minawe threw her chakrams at the demons that were spared from the attack, and soon Rei joined her. "What's wrong with Tsukihana-sama?" Minawe asked her eyes widening from seeing the blood he had upchucked. Was he sick or something?

"Just focus on getting rid of the demons." Rei said, "If need be I'll watch his back." He glanced back at Tsukihana, before turning back to the task at hand and firing lightenign at a group of approaching demons.

"Prof. Otigus, can't you do some type of verse to get rid of all of them?" Minawe asked catching her returning weapons.

Maka hated the way Zubaba was looking at her. Like he was so much better than she was, and we all knew he wasn't. He was just putting on a dog and pony show for Lord Saten, the caniving bastard. When he said she was giving lowly demons a bad name she snorted, "Please, you're doing a fine job of that yourself. You don't need any help." Her frown turned into a full on scowl when he told her that Lord Saten wished to have a word with her, and then he had the nerve to call her trash. It wasn't her fault that so many people got in her way. If that d*mn sword didn't protect Kensei then they could have been back already. She crossed her arms and her legs, now sitting Indian style and was frowning off to the side like a child who didn't get their way. Though with her 13 year old appearance it was pretty difficult to take her seriously when behaving the way she was.

Soon, Kinsei's skin regenerated and Kinsei wiped off the excess blood from his cheek. "Heh, good thing I'm a Kin of Purgatory. My regenerative ability sure comes in handy when they need to be." Kinsei smirked before standing off and dusting off the dirt from his jacket. "Well then Faust, you've succeeded in assuring your demise. I will bring an end to your life and take back the Bane of Purgatory to its rightful owner." Azayl said, his face showing calm ferocity. "Heh, sorry to break it to ya but I'm not gonna be killed by you. I've escaped death several times now; one more time is nothing to me." Kinsei replied before pointing his sword towards Azayl. Hearing Kinsei's words, Azayl gritted his teeth in anger. "WIPE THAT PRIDEFUL SNEER OFF YOUR FACE!!!!" Azayl yelled before sending a massive ball of his special flames towards Kinsei. "Take this!" Kinsei shouted before a large amount of blue flames engulfed the Bane of Purgatory's blade.

"Blue Flame Tail Smash!" Kinsei yelled out before slashing the Bane of Purgatory in a wide arc, releasing an equally massive fireball towards Azayl's fireball. As the two collided, a massive explosion occurred, creating a large cloud of smoke within the church. Shin stood there, amazed at seeing the clash between two Arks. "(Kinsei's Ark of Power can even stand up against Azayl's Ark of End?! But Azayl's Ark has the very power to destroy all life.)" Shin thought to himself but was snapped out of his thoughts by Kinsei. "Heh, if you're thinking how my Ark can match up against Azayl's Ark it's actually pretty simple. The flames from my Ark of Power has the capacity to be infinitely powerful." Kinsei explained, causing Shin's eyes to widened. "I-Infinitely powerful?" Shin asked. "Yeah... Though I still haven't figured out how to make it infinitely powerful yet. Still, my flames are pretty powerful already." Kinsei replied.

As the smoke cleared, the church was revealed to be damaged quite heavily from the explosion. Half of the flowers growing on the ground had now wilted from Azayl's Ark while the other half and other parts of the church are still being burned by Kinsei's blue flames. For a short moment, Kinsei and Azayl stood there, staring into each other's eyes. Then suddenly, the two rushed towards one another with Kinsei covering his sword in blue flames and Azayl covering his fists in his special flames. As the two neared, Kinsei performed a horizontal slash at Azayl who quickly ducked down and returned the favor with a punch. Kinsei quickly held the Bane of Purgatory in front of him to block the attack. As Azayl hit the blade, the force of the punch pushed Kinsei back. "(The weakness of the Ark of End is that its killing capabilities only affects living organisms.)" Kinsei explained to Shin through his thoughts.

Azayl then punched towards Kinsei, releasing a large fist created from his flames. Forcing his feet to come to an abrupt halt, Kinsei leaped into the air and send a wave of blue flames down towards the incoming fist. As the two attacks collided, a smaller explosion than before occurred. Landing into the smoke cloud, Kinsei quickly dashed out and headed towards Azayl.

-Meanwhile-

((lol, basically the backwards of Sugito!))

Sugito stood up and shook his head before replying verbally to Minawe's question. "Sorry, but I'm an expert in exorcisms, demon species, and exorcist weapons. If only Uyagiri was here." Sugito answered. Tsukihana, after catching his breath and wiping the blood from his mouth, stood up and attempted to fire an arrow at one of the demons but found his vision becoming blurry. "(Ugh... No, this can't be happening now...)" Tsukihana thought to himself. Suddenly, several demons leaped up from behind Tsukihana and attempted to slash him. His eyes widening, Tsukihana turned around to look at the demons but was unable to do anything. Suddenly a yellow disk came flying at great speed towards the demons, cutting their heads in half and killing them. The yellow disk then discharged a couple of lightning bolts, killing nearby demons.

Tsukihana looked to see Rei with his hand in a position as if he had just threw something. Putting his hand down to his side, Rei gave a slight smirk. Tsukihana returned the smirk and then proceeded to shot down more demons. However, Tsukihana then felt an intense pain in his chest and fell to his knees while gripping onto his chest region. More demons rushed at Tsukihana only to be killed by Rei using his electric chakrams. A black flash appeared suddenly near Tsukihana and took him away. Reappearing next to the tree and placing Tsukihana down was Umbra. "T-Thank you..." Tsukihana uttered. "Take a rest now, you're no use to the team dead." Umbra spoke before reentering the battlefield. Shota looked up into the sky after hearing some noises to see several crows flying around in the sky. "What the-" Shota muttered to himself.

"Sorry to break it to ya but I'm not about to let you two leave here-" Uyagiri said before being interrupted by Zubaba. "I'm sorry to inform you that that's not how things will proceed. As I've said before I'm only here to pick up the trash and return to Abaddon, I have no time nor interest to entertain myself with your stupidity, though you do not seem to make very good entertainment in the first place." Zubaba replied before turning to Maka. "Get up, it's time for me to take my leave-" As Zubaba finished what he was saying to Maka, Uyagiri suddenly fired a large beam of light towards Zubaba. Without turning around at all, Zubaba held up his left hand and intercepted the blast. Zubaba then tossed the blast to the side which when made impact with some trees, created a pretty decent-sized explosion. Seeing Zubaba being able to intercept his attack and tossing it to the side with ease and no visible signs of damage to himself, Uyagiri's eyes widened from shock.

"I've grown terribly bored of having to explain my stance on humoring myself with your stupidity. I am a master of energy based attacks. I've easily rearranged the composition of your soul energy in that attack of yours just now and nullified any damage it would inflict on me." Zubaba explained before turning around to face Uyagiri, staring deep into his eyes. "Now do not attempt to humor me again pathetic human or else I will see to it that you shall no longer exist in this plane." Zubaba warned. "Or as you pathetic savages prefer to say, 'I shall kill you'." Zubaba added. "Now, come along..." Zubaba said to Maka before stepping into the rift calmly.

OoC: You should have called him Octapus. And I completely forgot about Umbra's sword.

IC:
Tatsuya was already surronded again but this time by even more demons. "Well f*ck. My windmill kick won't take care of them this time." tatsuya heard something whipping through the air. A smirk popped up on his face right before a sword cut off the head of one of the demons while it was coming towards him. He caught the blade with ease and didn't hesitate to get back into the action. He instantly did a horizontal slash cutting off the heads of a few of the demons. "This will work fine."

oOC: Lol, that would have been better. I had a better idea but I forgot it after taking a restroom break in the middle of my post.

Rei, keeping to his word, made sure that Tsukihana remained untouched while he was unable to fight. Now that he sorted his deep rooted feeling, he found he didn't hate Tsukihana as much as he used to claim. Minawe had watched to make sure Rei kept his promise and after seeing that he did, she threw her chakram at an approaching demon, decapitating it and then hitting another right in te middle of his head splitting it in two. Tsukihana wasn't in the battle much longer thanks to Umbra who had moved him to a safer location. Which was a good idea on his part. "How many of these thing are there?" Minawe complained becoming very tired from fighting the endless waves of demons.

The sound of crows made Rei look up in confusion. "Hey, were those summoned by Corvus too?"

Maka rolled her eyes at Zubaba as he entered the rift. She was about to follow but then faced Uyagri, "Looks like we'll have to finish this fight some other time. And even though you didn't win, I just love causing trouble and anything that causes that looser Zubaba to wait is only a plus." She uncrossing her arms and placing them on her legs. "That guy Kensei, you wanted to know about him, right." It wasn't a question but a statement. "A while ago it came to our attention that the Demon Prince of Pride had gone missing. We didn't know how or why, but he was no where in Abbaddon. It wasn't until we captured him did we realize that your Kensei, is the same as our Demon Prince Faust. But it doesn't matter now who he is, because by now he is dead. Have fun with that." She said boredly then floating into the rift after Zubaba.

After nearing Azayl, Kinsei began slashing at him at multiple angles. With his hands still covered in his special flames, Azayl punched each of Kinsei's blows to parry and not receive any damage to his hands. The two continued parrying each others' blows for awhile, with each of their blows seemingly becoming stronger. Suddenly, Azayl jumped back and then unleashed a giant blast of flames towards Kinsei. Unable to dodge in time, Kinsei was hit directly by the blast and was sent flying straight back into the walls. As the debris cleared, Kinsei sat there, with blood being visible through his clothing. "Arrgh... The blast right now completely tore up my stomach region..." Kinsei said. "Get up Faust! This battle isn't over! Death Wave!" Azayl yelled out before slamming his palm into the ground causing a shock wave of his special flames to burst outwards and headed towards Kinsei's direction.

As the flames passed through the flowers, they instantly wilted. The tiny bugs and other creatures on the ground also died when the shock wave passed them. "(Damn it! I can't move... If I don't evade that Death Wave then I'm done for!)" Kinsei thought to himself. As the shock wave neared Kinsei, the only thing he could is stare at his imminent death. Suddenly, a barrier of blue flames arose from the Bane of Purgatory and blocked Azayl's special flames. As the two flames clashed, both were destroyed, leaving Kinsei unharmed by Azayl's death wave. "What...? What happened?!" Azayl asked angrily. Kinsei, himself, was also surprised at what had just happened. "D-Did the Bane of Purgatory just automatically created a barrier to protect me...?" Kinsei asked.

"That barrier just now... The Bane of Purgatory created it didn't it? However, those flames were the Ark of Power's flames not the Bane of Purgatory's... How is that possible?" Azayl asked. Then Kinsei remembered about the Bane of Purgatory's ability as he slowly stood up from the ground. "I see... The Bane of Purgatory has merged its powers with my Ark of Power." Kinsei explained.

-Meanwhile-

"No they weren't..." Rikka replied to Rei's question. "I don't think... That they're ordinary crows either..." Rikka added. Umbra, along with Tatsuya and Minawe, continued fending off the demon swarm, but soon, the demons' movements seemed to stopped all together. "What? These demons... stopped moving?!" Umbra questioned as he looked around to see all of the demons standing there motionlessly. "Well what in the world is happening? Are they broken or something? Do they need batteries?" Shota asked. "I don't think that's why they stopped moving..." Tsukihana replied weakly. Sugito then suddenly remembered something. "The demon Corvus summoned these demons before you killed him right?" Sugito asked Rikka and Shota. "Yeah..." Rikka replied.

"I see... Each one of these demons used to be a human and thus they each contain a human soul..." Sugito began explaining. "Yeah, and why is that important? They're not humans anymore." Shota replied. "It's important because Corvus has not died." Upon hearing those words, everybody was shocked to learn the truth. "What do ya mean?! Me and Rikka killed him! We saw his death with our own eyes-" Shota complained but was then cut off by Sugito. "Wrong, you destroyed his physical body, but what if he was able to transfer his spiritual body outside before you could've killed him completely." Sugito said. "Then that means-" Tsukihana began but stopped himself as he realized what Corvus' plan was all along.

"All of these demons are for a [b]mass possession[/b]." Sugito stated.

Suddenly, thousands of tiny, purple needles began raining from the sky and impaled everyone. "Ahhh!" Sugito yelled as the needles stabbed into his flesh with the force of a bowling ball falling down onto him, forcing him to his knees. The others shared the same fate as Sugito. "Very, very, perceptive of you. You've figured out my plan all along." a familiar voice emanated from up above. Suddenly, the crows from above merged together and formed the upper half of Corvus. "Hehehe, did you fools really think you could've killed me?" Corvus asked Shota and Rikka. "Damn you Corvus..." Shota muttered, lying on the ground with a large amount of needles impaled into him.

Before disappearing into the rift, Maka told Uyagiri about Kinsei's true identity to which Uyagiri's eyes widened out of surprise. "Faust... the Demon Prince of Pride... is Kinsei?!" Uyagiri asked in disbelief. "Wait, hold on!" Uyagiri yelled to Maka but was too late as the rift closed. Uyagiri took his frustration out by punching a nearby tree, his eyes still showed shock and disbelief. "No, no, it can't be... How can Kinsei be one of the Seven Kin...?" Uyagiri asked himself, standing there.

((Now taking a break from Maka))

Even tatsuya couldn't escape the fate of the others as the needles rained down on them. He stabbed the sword into the ground and used it to get back up but it was obvious he was struggling to keep up. "What's with you guys and your d*ck moves? Seriously? Ever think off having a fight where you don't appear randomly and surprise attack your enemy?" Tatsuya pulled his blade out of the ground and looked at Shota. "Of course you couldn't actually finish him. No matter..."

Tatsuya pointed his borrowed sword at Corvus. "We'll still kill you right here and now!" He took a step forward and dug his feet into the ground. His legs were shaking but not out of fear. He was obviously having problems standing up with all the needles covering his body. Since they came down with such force he may have a few broken bones but he was ignoring the pain for now. "This bastard is getting annoying." He spit out some blood out of his mouth. "I don't have enough power to finish him myself though..."

"For once I actually agree with Teriyama." Minawe groaned struggling to stand after the surprise attacks. All of their enemies so far seemed to pride themselves on these sneak attacks. It was becoming quite annoying. Minawe swayed on her feet for a few seconds before regaining her balance. Rei, though, he had a hard time getting up as well, was quicker to rise to his feet than Minawe was. The crows that had suddenly appeared over head had murged together to form the top half of Corvus. "Why can you demons just stay dead. First Rednose, and now Coco is back."

"Well it was Shota that he went up against." Rei said thoughtfully.

Minawe happened to hear Tatsuya say something and gave a thoughtful look. She realized he must have used up a lot of his power fighting Rednocte. "How much time do you need?" She asked him. "If you're worried about my own soul, dont. Once mine and Rei's possession is complete I'll be just fine." [i]At least I think....[/i]

"Humph, even if you have the Bane of Purgatory, it doesn't matter what you do. Your fate has been sealed! I shall bring an end to your pathetic betrayal of Lord Satan!!!!" Azayl yelled before unleashing a wave of flames at Kinsei. "Sorry Azayl..." Kinsei muttered before a large amount of blue flames engulfed the Bane of Purgatory's blade. "I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU!" Kinsei shouted before unleashing an even bigger wave of blue flames towards Azayl's flames. As the two waves collided, Azayl's flames were destroyed by Kinsei's more powerful wave. "What?! IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Azayl yelled before being slammed by the wave of blue flames and sent flying straight into a giant wooden cross mounted on the very back wall. As Azayl hit the cross, the cross broke into multiple pieces and fell to the church floor, kicking up a cloud of dust and debris. Azayl also fell down, descending into the cloud of dust and debris.

Kinsei stood there, watching the destruction. Kinsei then noticed that the church was also beginning to crumble to the ground. "Wrath brings an end to everything around it... I guess it would only be fitting that this place would be destroyed..." Kinsei spoke to himself before turning around and walking away. Shin then appeared besides Kinsei; walking along with him with his head turned around to look at the rubble that Azayl had fallen into. "Azayl... He's going to be okay, right...?" Shin asked. "Yeah, I never came into this battle with the intent to kill my little brother in the first place..." Kinsei replied. Suddenly, Azayl burst out from the rubble with large pieces of splinters, wounds covering his entire body, and ripped clothing. Azayl charged at Kinsei with the intent to kill. "I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU LEAVE WITH THE BANE OF PURGATORY!!!!" Azayl yelled.

Kinsei turned around and gazed at Azayl's expression to which he widened his eyes in surprise by what he saw. Azayl's eyes didn't show any signs of anger or hatred, but his eyes showed forgiveness and understanding. Even though he continued to charge at Kinsei with the intent to kill him, Azayl's eyes showed that he has now forgiven Kinsei for not listening to Satan's orders and that he has understand that Kinsei must have an important reason for staying in Terrene.

"Thank you... Azayl..."

-Meanwhile-

Hearing Tatsuya's and Rei's comment about Shota not being able to kill Corvus, a vein popped up on Shota's forehead. "HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT DEMON HAS SO MANY STUPID TRICKS!!!!" Shota yelled at the two with comical anger. "That's enough you guys... We shouldn't put blames on our own teammates... This demon has caused us enough trouble because of his dark powers... I say it's time we show him the power of light, the power of exorcists." Tsukihana stated before standing up off the ground, using the tree for balance. Once Tsukihana got up, he readied a single arrow. Seeing the state of the group right now, Corvus began laughing wildly as if this was all a big joke to him. "Hahahahahaha! Power of exorcists?! Please! Humans are the most pathetic creatures that ever existed, and the lowest of the lowest of humans are you f*cking exorcists." Corvus stated.

"You exorcists all make me sick! You walk around killing demons and justify these killings because we are cruel and malevolent beings?! Bullsh*t! If anything, you exorcist scum are the cruel and malevolent beings!" Corvus added. "I pity you demon..." Sugito said. "What?! Pity?! I'm the one who should be pitying you pathetic bugs!" Corvus replied. "You've fallen so deep into your own desires that you let darkness overcome you. You've fallen too far from God's warmth, and that justifies retribution." Sugito explained. "SHUT UP YOU PATHETIC BUGS, I'VE HEARD QUITE ENOUGH!" Corvus yelled in response. Suddenly, all of the demons on the ground began merging together and becoming a giant grey mass. Then, Corvus flew into the grey mass and the mass completely turned black.

"He's done it, a mass possession. With that many souls, killing him might not even be a possibility-" Sugito said but was then cut off by Shota. "Heh! I don't care how many souls he has! We'll kill him for good here and now!" Shota exclaimed before taking out some ofuda papers and igniting the top portion of the papers. Rikka then covered her hands in ice. Tsukihana readied his bow to fire. "Do you guys remember the Unison Blast technique that alternate Shota, Tatsuya, and Minawe performed?" Tsukihana asked. "Yeah." Shota replied. "Well, I think it's time we combined our strength for something like that. However, instead of blasts, we'll do something a little different. Unison Raid." Tsukihana explained.

Tatsuya smirked as he heard Tsukihana say Union Raid. "I was thinking the same thing. I guess I'll go first. I hope you don't mind Umbra." Umbra's sword began to glow read as he transfered part of his soul into it. He then threw the katana up into the air. "But you may have to look hard for it!" As the sword came back down he hit the handle with his palm. As he did so he released a powerful burst of energy from his hand to send the sword propelling at extreme speeds towards the mass off Demons. His real goal was to get it stuck into it or even better. Have it stuck somewhere that hurt. "Minawe! The sword should attract your lightening!"

Hearing everyone mention a Unison Raid Minawe tilted her head in confusion. During the time when the alternate them did their Unison Blast, she had been unconscious and therefore was even more lost than she normally was. What the heck was she supposed to do for this Unison Raid? Rei nodded, seemingly catching onto the idea and very much liking it. With all of them powering up for one single attack they were bound to get rid of Corvus, if not at least wound him greatly.

"Wait what am I supposed to do?" Minawe asked. Tatsuya was the one to reply by throwing his sword and yelling that it should attract her lightening. The sword was heading straight for Corvus, and Minawe then caught on. "R-right. Rei, give me some help."

"I'm on it." Rei, due to his lightening being much more powerful than Minawe's when not merged together, he was the one to shoot lightenign at Tatsuya's sword. First he created his electric chakrams, then threw them towards the sword. The chakrams swiftly reached the sword, and when they did the chakrams broke into a thin stream of lightening that swirled around the length of the blade in a continous fashion. Minawe, however, had placed her focus on path of the blade. Rei gave his lightening a negative charge, and so Minawe charged the air particles in the sword's path with a negative atoms as well in order to propel the sword even faster through the air. She curved the atoms she charged in such a way that the blade began a twisting motions giving the impact more power from the sword itself, the lightening, speed and the generated centrifugal force.

A single droplet of blood fell onto the church floor, but it wasn't Kinsei's blood however. Standing there besides Kinsei with his fist extended was Azayl, impaled through the stomach by the Bane of Purgatory. Kinsei had impaled Azayl when he neared him. Although, Azayl's fist was nowhere close to Kinsei, proving that he had no intention to kill Kinsei when he was charging at him. The two stood there for a moment, quietly. Azayl's arm fell back to his side and swung back and forth slightly until coming to a complete halt. Both of their eyes showed regret for the battle, but Kinsei's eyes had something extra, determination. Kinsei turned his head slightly, facing the straight forward-facing Azayl at an angle. "Azayl... Your true self has returned..." Kinsei spoke quietly. "Sorry Brother... For all the trouble-" Azayl's apology was cut short when Kinsei released his grip on the Bane of Purgatory's handle and placed his hand onto Azayl's head. Azayl's eyes widened from surprise seeing what Kinsei had just done. "No... It's not your fault... After all, I'm the one who disobeyed Father's orders, but don't you worry, once I'm finish here, I'll find a way back to Abaddon." Kinsei explained.

Tears began running down Azayl's cheeks in a continuous flow. "I-I'm sorry Brother, if only I had the power to stop all of this from happening in the first place..." Azayl said as he cried. "Ugh... Such a little crybaby. Is that how a prince should act? Be tough! Let out your pain with a roar! [b]AHHHHHHHH![/b]" Kinsei shouted into the air. Seeing this, Azayl gave a slight smile. Closing his eyes tightly for a second, Azayl then opened his eyes and looked up towards the ceiling as well. "[b]AHHHHHHHH![/b]" Azayl shouted. Standing there looking at the two, Shin couldn't help but have a calm smile on his face, a smile that surely brings an end to a long conflict. With that, Azayl fell unconscious and fell forward, only to be caught in the arm of his brother. Kneeling down, Kinsei quickly removed the Bane of Purgatory from Azayl and placed him gently onto the ground. Standing up, Kinsei stood there for a moment looking at Azayl.

Then facing Shin, Kinsei smiled to which Shin replied with a similar smile of his own. "Let's go Shin..." Kinsei said before walking off. Standing there and giving a single nod after Kinsei had said what he said, Shin then followed behind Kinsei. With the holes in the ceiling, beams of sunlight shined of Azayl's face, brightening up his already present smile...

-Meanwhile-

Seeing the group's seemingly endless and strengthening hope and determination made Corvus quite puzzled. "(H-How can these pathetic bugs keep persevering?! Every time they're knocked down, they're able to get back up! WHAT THE HELL DO THEY HAVE THAT A PERFECT BEING LIKE ME DOESN'T???!!! Does that mean, I'm not a perfect being...? N-No! Impossible!)" Corvus thought to himself, from within his mask, nervous sweat ran down his cheek and stopped at his chin. By now, the large mass had already began taking on the form of a giant version of Corvus. Corvus pointed his giant staff towards the group in a last attempt to completely wipe them out. "IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!" Corvus yelled as a giant purple energy ball with a pitch black center and black electricity discharging off of it formed at the tip of Corvus's staff.

"(These kids... They've already surpassed me...)" Sugito thought to himself, looking at the determined youth. "Holy Verse LX: Kowasu!" a familiar voice called out from the tree line. Leaping out from the tree line towards the group was Uyagiri who has two fingers pointing towards the enormous ball of energy Corvus was about to fire. Suddenly, the black core in the center of the energy ball began glowing a bright white color. Corvus quickly noticed this and began panicking. "What the hell is going on now?!" Corvus asked. Like glass, the energy ball then cracked before shattering into small pieces that then crumbled away into a fine purple dust. Corvus stumbled back a little seeing his energy ball being destroyed. "Uyagiri!" Sugito exclaimed. "Sorry if I'm late, got sidetracked on the way back." Uyagiri joked as he landed next to the group.

With the energy ball destroyed, the rotating drill-like blade covered in lightning and continued its path towards Corvus. Seeing this, Corvus attempted to get some distance, but Rikka had a different plan in mind. "Ice Demon: Ice Forest!" Rikka called out as she placed both of her frozen hands onto the ground. A large trail of ice then traveled quickly towards Corvus. When the ice got close enough, large trees and branches of ice arose from the ground and stabbed into Corvus' flesh, freezing a small portion of Corvus' flesh. "My turn!" Shota yelled before quickly dashing towards the temporarily immobilized Corvus. Throwing his ignited ofuda papers onto the ice trees Rikka created, long ropes of red energy wrapped around Corvus, completely immobilizing him for good.

"Yes! Got him!" Shota exclaimed. Tsukihana aimed a single arrow towards the rotating blade nearing Corvus. Closing one eye for better accuracy, the tip of the arrow then surged with light. Shooting the arrow, the arrow then caused a small explosion in midair when it neared the rotating blade. With the shock wave of the explosion, the blade was then pushed straight into Corvus' chest. "GAHHHHHH!!!!!" Corvus shouted as the rotating blade shocked him while also ripping apart his body. After an explosion of lightning occurred, a large cloud of smoke and dust covered the area. "D-Did we kill him...?" Shota asked. With the dust and smoke finally clearing, where Corvus was at, there was a small, wingless crow squirming on the ground with tears running down its cheeks. "Im-Impossible...! I-I'm a perfect being and all of you are just pathetic bugs! How- How can you have defeated me? ME?!" the small demon cried before melting into a puddle of black blood.

"W-Was that... Corvus?" Shota asked, a bit shocked by what he had just saw. "Yes... Corvus is a demon who started out as a weak, wingless crow who, through dark magic and using the souls of other demons, formed himself into the humanoid demon. However, with all of his collected souls destroyed, Corvus reverted back into his weak and defenseless form before dying..." Umbra explained.

Rei and Minawe were just as curious as to whether their attack had worked. Everyone had put in their best effort into that attack. They waited in anticipation as the dust sowly cleared. When it finally did what they saw shocked them. It was Corvus but...He was just a simple crow. Prof. Uyagiri explained what happened to Corvus and what happened to give him his physical form. Finally Corvus vanished leaving nothing behind of his wicked deeds.

"Now that's how you do it!" Minawe exclaimed throwing her fist in the air. "The super awesome exorsist exstrodinair saves the day!"

Rei swetdropped at Minawe, "What...Was that?"

"Our team name of course!"

Rei facepalmed. "Idiot."

During the time that the others were wondering about whether or not Corvus was dead Tatsuya dropped to his knees. "One second left..." He was tired but he'd be able to pull through as long as he had a little time left. He stood back up and saw the now crow form of Corvus. "That thing has been giving us all these problems? You've got to be kidding me!" He wanted to step on the little guy since it seemed like so much fun to watch him squirm and scream but before Tatsuya could Corvus turned into a black liquid. "Awwwe..."

Like Rei Tatsuya facepalmed after hearing what Minawe had said. "Minawe...you're the last person who should ever name ANYTHING! You can't even get anybody's name right. And by the way, exorcist and extrordinar implies that it's just one person. Dumbass. Now can we get going already? I don't think I'm the only one who'd love to get away from what is perhaps the pure embodiment of stupid."

[center][b][size=5]CHAPTER 14: END OF THE WRATH[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 14 Synopsis]After the defeat of Azayl, Demon Prince of Wrath, and the retreat of the Demon Lords, Maka and Zubaba, the conflict brought upon by the Bane of Purgatory draws to a close. But with Maka's words still hanging in his mind, what will Uyagiri view Kinsei as now? Friend or Foe?[/spoiler]

"Well, guess this new puppet body may be a little stiff but I guess I'll get used to it." Kinsei said as he was looking at his hand. "So that's how you make your artificial body from before. Guess the process was much faster this time around because you were in my body huh?" Shin asked. "No, you're soul is pretty much f*cking useless so it would've taken the same amount of time even without your body." Kinsei answered honestly and quite bluntly causing Shin to comically fell to the floor after hearing that. "Jeez Kinsei, you could at least lie to make me feel a little better." Shin whined to which Kinsei replied with a slap to the back of Shin's head. "Ouch! What was that for?" Shin complained. "You talk too much. Let's go..." Kinsei said before walking off.

"Oh... umm... thanks for letting me use your body to fight my brother..." Kinsei said without looking back. Hearing this, Shin was a bit surprised but a devious smile soon formed on his face. "Swallowing your pride and thanking me huh? I would've never guessed. Are you becoming soft Kinsei?" Shin teased. "Of course not you little punk! I take my thanks back!" Kinsei yelled with comical anger. Hearing Kinsei's expected reply, Shin gave a slight chuckle. "What the hell is so funny?" Kinsei asked.

"Oh nothing. By the way, there was no need to thank me in the first place. You're my partner and we have a contract so if I don't help you, who will?" Shin stated. Hearing this, Kinsei's expression grew more irritated but it was only a facade. Kinsei actually felt happiness for a moment there. "Let's go Shin before the others get killed without my help." Kinsei said before walking off. "Right." Shin replied quietly before running after Kinsei.

-Meanwhile-

"WHAT?! You guys didn't need my help at all?!" Kinsei shouted with disbelief as he looked at his injured but victorious teammates. "Why are you acting so surprised? We're freakin' awesome! There was no way that Corvus could've beaten us hehe!" Shota stated proudly. "Coming from the guy who couldn't even kill Corvus in the first place." Rikka sneered. "Arg..." Shota looked at Rikka with a comically irritated expression after what she had just said. "Kinsei, how did your serious wounds managed to heal so fast?" Uyagiri questioned in a calm, almost impassive, tone of voice. "Huh? Oh uhh that... Well-" Shin suddenly interrupted Kinsei. "The flames of the Bane of Purgatory just suddenly turned blue like the flames Kinsei can control and it suddenly healed him. The Bane of Purgatory must've chosen Kinsei as its master." Shin explained. "Is that so?" Uyagiri asked. "Y-Yeah, I guess the Bane of Purgatory just recognize my power hehe." Kinsei replied nervously.

Without asking anymore questions, Uyagiri directed his attention to Sugito. "Well Sugito, it seems that this mission, or rather, this whole crazy mess is finally over with. The original mission was completed early and it turns out all of these misfortunes are the doing of the Bane of Purgatory. I don't mean to impose but maybe we should keep the Bane of Purgatory within a safe storage at the Nirvana Ordinis rather than being in the hands of a student even though the Bane of Purgatory somehow decided to choose him as its wielder. After all, our students safety is the top priority and the Demon Lords I encounter may come back to retrieve the Bane of Purgatory once more." Uyagiri stated. "Hmm, that seems to be the best course of action. Very well, we shall now be confiscating the Bane of Purgatory-" Sugito was then interrupted by Kinsei. "No! Err, I mean, the Bane of Purgatory automatically is attached to me. No one can take it away from me and even if you were to store it in a safe place, the Bane of Purgatory will find a way to get out." Kinsei explained.

"How in the world do you know so much about this Kinsei-san?" Tsukihana asked. "Of course I witnessed it happening. I've encountered a demon awhile ago who tried to take the Bane of Purgatory away from me and the flames protected it from being taken. Then when that same demon tried imprisoning it with a magical barrier, it burned through the barrier and returned to me." Kinsei explained. "I'll be the judge of that." Uyagiri said before trying to take the Bane of Purgatory away from Kinsei who had a nervous expression on his face knowing all too well that what he had just said was a lie. However, as Uyagiri reached for the sword, exactly as Kinsei said, blue flames arose from the sheathe of the Bane of Purgatory and protected it from being taken away. Uyagiri quickly stumbled back and both Kinsei and Shin had a shocked expression on their faces seeing that what Kinsei said actually happened.

"I guess what Kinsei said is true! Then that means the Bane of Purgatory can't be kept within the Nirvana Ordinis after all." Shota said. "(Damn, I didn't expected that to happen...)" Uyagiri thought to himself as he held his hand that was slightly burned from the intense blue flames. "Well then, this is an entirely different case now. It seems what Kinsei said is true so I have no choice but to keep the Bane of Purgatory under the ownership of Kinsei, but, of course now both Kinsei and Shin will be protected by the Nirvana Ordinis. We cannot afford to let the Bane of Purgatory get into the hands of Satan's minions." Sugito explained. "R-Right..." Kinsei replied before looking at Shin who had the same worried expression as Kinsei.

[Nichibotsu Train bound for Norvea City Grand Station]

Kinsei had his head outside the window of the train. Once again, Kinsei was suffering from motion sickness. "D-Damn train's gonna kill me before I even reach Norvea City..." Kinsei muttered with a grim expression on his face. The young exorcists were all patched up now. However, due to Uyagiri using too much of his soul energy, the students had to be treated the old fashion way. The students are in one special car separated from the professors' car. "So, finally we can go home huh? And it's great that Prof. Sugito gave us extra credit so we're basically set for the rest of the semester." Shin said happily. "But there's only two weeks left in the semester anyways and these last two weeks are just basic exorcisms." Shota said with tears drops hanging from his eyes and a drop of snot hanging from his nose. "It's better than nothing at least. I'm glad that we were able to grow stronger both physically and mentally during this entire trip." Tsukihana stated.

"Yeah, but at least they could've let us stay at the hot springs hotel for one more night-" Kinsei said and right after that he poked his head out of the window again to throw up.

Tatsuya clenched hias fists as Kinsei commented about them handling the demons. "What the hell is that supposed to mean you little douche?" Tatsuya facepalmed after Rikka had insulted Shota. "You were fighting WITH Shota against Corvus. That means you were just as useless as him. Dipsh*t. Seriously. Don't be attempt to be a bigger dumbass than Minawe. We all know that's impossible." Being pissed like normal Tatsuya just walked off. He wanted to go home and not bother with them at the moment.

Minawe had ignored Tatsuya when he commented about her name choice for their team, and instead stuck her tongue out at him. Not too long later Kensei returned and he began making a big scene about us not needing his help, which made Minawe laugh, "That's right Kenny, we didn't need you or your fancy blue flames this time." She said. Prof. Uyagiri then started making arrangements for the sword, but strangely enough Kensei had quickly protested. It was weird that he knew so much about the sword considering he was Shin's couzin and not a demon. Not even Rei o8r Umbra knew that about the sword and they were demons.

Minawe shook it off, but Rei became intrigued by Kensei's sudden protectiveness of the sword. However, he didn't say anything and just stayed silent. Besides, Kensei hadn't done anything to harm any of them so far. So eventually he placed it towards the back of his mind, but by that time they had already made it back to the train. Rei was surprised to see Minawe already asleep and using his arm as a pillow. He simply shook his head.

"Since we are free for the rest of the semester does that mean I can do nothing all day?" Rei asked.

That night on the train, everybody had already gone to sleep except for Kinsei who still had his head out of the window with a nauseous look on his face. "F*ck this... I can't stand this sh*t anymore. I gotta get off of this damn thing." Kinsei complained to himself. On the next car, a figure was standing in front of the door. As a little bit of moonlight hit the door, it was revealed that the person standing in front of the door was Uyagiri, looking at Kinsei. "(Just the fact that the Bane of Purgatory is under his command hints greatly at the fact that what the other demon said was the truth... But still... I can't just irrationally confront Kinsei, or Faust, about this... At least, not yet...)" Uyagiri thought to himself as he continued observing Kinsei. Suddenly, Kinsei unexpectedly sat back down and noticed Uyagiri looking at him which surprised him a bit.

[Later at Another Car]

"So why were you looking at me earlier Uyagiri?" Kinsei said, his expression seems a bit less sick than before. "Sorry, I just simply noticed that you were the only one not asleep and you had your head out of the window." Uyagiri falsely replied. "How can I sleep in this f*cking deathtrap?" Kinsei replied, his face getting sicker as he thought about the train. "Well anyways, since you can't sleep yet, how about I ask you a few questions?" Uyagiri asked. "Go ahead..." Kinsei replied. "Well, you've been at the Nirvana Ordinis for almost a month now. How do you like it there?" Uyagiri asked. "Fine I guess. I'm not particularly fond of the stupid paperwork though." Kinsei answered. "Uhh, you mean classwork? Anyways, I'm glad you're adjusting." Uyagiri paused then stood up and looked outside the window.

"So what is your relationship to Shin again? A brother was it?" Uyagiri asked. "No, we're cousins." Kinsei answered. Upon hearing that, Uyagiri's eyes narrowed, showing suspicion. "(At the very least, I he might not even have any blood relation to Shin. Though I know that Shin was raised by Father Hashimoto, I can't confirm that Shin ever knew his parents or not in the first place and if that is the case, then clearly Kinsei is not Shin's cousin. Should I just ask Shin directly about his parents then?)" Uyagiri thought to himself but his train of thought was interrupted by Kinsei. "Uhh, if there's nothing left to ask, then I'll be going back to the other car." Kinsei said. "Oh that's right, sorry. You can go back now." Uyagiri said with a slight smile.

With that said, Kinsei went back to the student's car. Uyagiri continued to stand there, wondering.

-Meanwhile-

"I am rather disappointed by your failure Azayl... Maka..." Satan spoke rather calmly from behind his wall of flames. "My deepest apologies Father-" Azayl was interrupted by an overwhelming pressure bearing down upon him. "L-Lord Satan..." Azayl corrected himself. After which, the pressure disappeared and Azayl began breathing slowly but heavily with beads of sweat on his face. "I-I attempted to retrieve the Bane of Purgatory from Faust but alas he was able to overcome me with the sword's help. The sword seems to have chosen Faust as its new master." Azayl explained. "How unfortunate... Such a fine weapon lost to a young, arrogant fool... So explain to me Maka, just what kind of trouble did you encountered that prevented you from retrieving the Bane of Purgatory successfully?" Satan asked.

Zubaba stood in the far corner of the large throne room with a sneering smirk on his face. Watching Maka being questioned by Lord Satan was quite a treat to him, and it would provide him amusing entertainment if Maka were to be punished. Oh how he loath Maka. He wanted for her to suffer for her insolence.

The other five Kin of Abaddon stood within the shadows in the far right side of the room. Voland stood out from the shadows slightly. His face appearing to be calm with an intense sense of evil radiating from him. His intense red eyes gleaming brilliantly in the shadows. He doesn't care for his brother's fate. It would just be the elimination of another competitor for the throne, or as Voland sees it, his throne.

[The Next Day]

The train had arrived at Norvea's Grand Station at around five in the morning. The students were given most of the morning off after their unexpectedly difficult mission but they were to report to Sugito's office at three that afternoon. "Well we'll see you guys later at three." Shin said with a friendly smile to the rest of the group. "Let's go Shin." Kinsei said as he simply walked off. "Uhh, right, hold up." Shin replied before going after Kinsei. Uyagiri turned to the students. "Since most of you guys are living at the dorms, you guys can go on ahead. Me and Sugito have some business to take care of with the Knights." Uyagiri said before walking off with Sugito. "Well, I'll be going as well." Tsukihana said before leaving.

"Alright then you guys! Since we all live in the dorms, let's go back together!" Shota energetically exclaimed, drawing attention to the group. "Stop being so loud you idiot." Rikka scolded.

It was a ten minute walk back to Shin's house, and when they arrived, Shin went to bed straight away. Kinsei, on the other hand, was in his room, inspecting the Bane of Purgatory.

Tatsuya let out a sigh as shota stated that they should all go together back to their dorms. "How many times am I going to have to call you guys idiots and say I want to be away from you all? No Shota. Just plain no. Actually, make it a hell no. Not even when I'm dead will I willingly spend a nanosecond with any of you. So next time you ask that Shota just bend down in front of me so I can shove my foot up there in that probably already ripped apart area." He quickly walked off towards his dormroom.

-Later in Tatsuya's Dorm-

Tatsuya was putting a bandaid onto a small cut he had missed earlier. Even though it was small it still stung a bit at the moment. "That was odd. Even for me. Am I getting even more agressive than normal?" He thought about the small cut for a second. "Must have been an enemy I missed...there's just no way..."

Once they reached their stop, Rei woke Minawe up, who was still mumbling something about pink donuts tryign to eat her. Rei had agreed with Tatsuya, when he spoke up about walking together back to their rooms. "I will have to agree with Tatsuya. If I stay by you any longer then I may catch your uselessness." He said, "Night everyone else." He said before walking off leaving Minawe to stumble along behind him. Once she made it to her room she collasped onto the floor to continue her sleep.

Rei simply shook his head and closed her door, then headed to his own room for the next week or two.

~Elsewhere~

Maka sat on her staff head turned off to the side in both shame and embarressness. How dare those foolish exorsist make her look like a idiot!? They will pay for this, if she had any say about it that was for sure. Especially that professor who burned her leg. She turned her head to face Lord Saten, though since her eyes were closed she couldn't exactly look at him. "Unfortunately," She forced out through gritted teeth, "After the sword began protecting Faust we had a run in with some of his comrads. Additionally, two demons by the name of Corvus and Rednocte appeared claiming to be here on your orders to retrieve the sword. They got in the way, along with those exorsist friends of Fausts." She said. "None of them posed any threat...Except one who was able to use verses. Not just holy verses but Divine verses as well which was the cause of this." Her head nodded towards her burnt leg, though it was already starting to heal.

Maka knew Zubaba was in here taking joy in watching her failure. He would pay, just like the rest of them. She hated this. Explaining all of this made it sound as if she was making up excuses, which Maka didn't do, or at least she never had to do.

Suddenly, knocking could be heard on Tatsuya's door. "Tatsuya, it's me, Masahiro. Just came by on orders from Uyagiri to tell you to go to the medical center. Guess the mission was successful huh? Well anyways, I'll see you later." a young male voice said from behind Tatsuya's dorm room door. In the hallways, Masahiro, a young man with short brown hair and distinctive turquoise-colored eyes, walked off. A little bit later, Masahiro noticed someone unfamiliar walking towards his way. It's a young male exorcist, most likely a student. He has medium-length black hair with a dark blue hue. His bangs hang from the sides of his face and bangs also hang down the middle of his face, stopping at the bridge of his nose. He has strands of hair curving upward from the sides. "Hmm, uhh are you new here? Strange, you're clothing tells me you're a student but I've never seen you around here before." Masahiro said. At first, the young man did not answer. He just simply stared at Masahiro with his piercing purplish eyes, but then he finally spoke. "I'm looking for someone..." the young man simply said.

"You're looking for someone? Uhh, maybe I can help." Masahiro offered. "So what's the name of the person you're looking for?" Masahiro asked. "Tatsuya... Takeda..." the young man replied almost impassively. "Oh, so you must be a friend of Tatsuya." Masahiro said. The young man did not say anything in reply to Masahiro's statement. His eyes only narrowed a bit. "U-Uhh, anyways, you can find Tatsuya's room down the hall. Since there are name plaques on the door, you can't miss it." Masahiro explained. Without saying another word, the young man walked off. Suddenly, the young man's left eye turned red and varying-sized lines formed within his red-colored iris, connecting to the pupil and the iris.

"Well, he sure wasn't very talkative... Oh well, I need to go finish up my homework." Masahiro said before walking off.

[Minawe's Room]

As the clock ticked by while Minawe slept, the door of Minawe's room suddenly burst opened. Standing with a bouquet of flowers was a young man with short orange-brown hair, a bandage across his nose, his exorcist jacket's sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and his hands wrapped in bandages. "MINAWE KANOYU!!!! PLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME!!!!" the young man shouted with fierce passion and a fiery intensity in his voice.
[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]

[/center][/center]
[center][center][b]Who are these two exorcists who seem to know Tatsuya and Minawe?![/b][/center][/center]

Tatsuya had been at his desk ever since putting the final bandaid on and changing clothes. Even though he had the remainder of the semester covered he was still studying and doing homework. "I could sleep for two weeks straight if I wanted to and yet I'm still doing this sh*t..." When he heard the knock on the door he quickly threw his glasses into an open drawar in desk and slammed it shut. A voice called out to him and told him he needed to go to the medical center. "F*cking errand boy..." He stood up from his chair and soon left the room.

Archived