Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Even after her door was slammed open, and the male came in declaring his desire to go out with Minawe - loud enough to warrent Rei to peak out of his room - she still slept undisturbed on the floor. The only thing she did was turn over on her side and possibly fell into a deeper sleep. Rei sweatdropped and slowly pulled his head back iinto his room and closed the door. "Tsukihana-sama....Of course I'll date you." She giggled in her sleep.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the medical center, Tatsuya was being checked out by a nurse. "Hmm, well it seems you have sustain some internal injuries. More specifically, you have two broken ribs and minor internal bleeding. It's amazing that you're not letting the pain bother you." the nurse stated. After placing Tatsuya's medical chart down on a nearby table, the nurse proceeded to pick up a syringe nearby. "Alright, this injection with stopped the internal bleeding and then we'll take care of the broken ribs." the nurse spoke before sterilizing the area on Tatsuya's forearm in preparation for the injection. After the injection, the nurse placed a bandaid on the area and proceeded to have Tatsuya lie down on the patient's bed. "Now, this healing will promote the cells in your rib bones to fix themselves but you'll still need a couple days of rest before you can accept any missions." the nurse explained.

The young man with the strange eye arrived at Tatsuya's room to see that Tatsuya was not present there. The young man clenched his fists. "I see... So he isn't here..." the young man spoke to himself. Then, a student walked passed the young man, his direction seemingly headed from the medical wing. "You there." the young man said as he walked in front of the student. "Tell me... Do you know where I can find Tatsuya Takeda?" the young man asked. "Tatsuya? Oh, I think I saw him walking into the medical center a while ago." the student answered. Without saying another word, the young man left, his new destination was now the medical center. But what is his purpose for finding Tatsuya?

The young man holding the bouquet of flowers opened his eyes slowly after asking Minawe out on a date. However, when he opened his eyes to see the results, it turned out Minawe was asleep and on the floor. What's more was Minawe muttering "Tsukihana-sama....Of course I'll date you." and then giggled while in her sleep. Hearing this, the young man's jaw comically dropped and his flowers became limped as well. "W-What?! NOOOO!!!! This can't be true! Someone has already asked Minawe out before me?! No, I have to here it from her... Err, while she's not asleep..." the young man said as he grabbed Minawe's shoulders and propped her up onto her feet. He began to shook Minawe back and forth. "Minawe, tell me it isn't true! I spent all of my mission money on these flowers specifically for this occasion!" the young man exclaimed.

-Meanwhile-

A large grin formed on Satan's face hearing Maka's response. "A Divine Verse user you say...? I haven't heard news of one since a decade ago... Hehe, quite interesting... Very well then, I see no point in punishing you Maka as you've already been punished enough and in such an embarrassing way as well. Losing to an exorcist... What a lowly way to lose..." Satan explained. "Yes, very much so. I can spit on you but I'm afraid you would only dirty my spit hehe." Zubaba sneered in the corner. Zubaba then felt Satan's overwhelming presence and was forced to a kneeling position. "Do not speak out of turn Zubaba unless you want your tongue ripped from your very mouth a hundred- no, a hundred thousand times over." Satan spoke rather calmly.

"M-My deepest apologies Lord Satan." Zubaba quickly apologized. "No matter... The Bane of Purgatory is only one of four weapons wielded by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse... We can always retrieve it later, and next time you won't dare fail correct Maka...?" Satan asked, his presence bringing her off her scythe and onto her knees as well.

Minawe was have a rather enjoyable dream before being so rudely inturruped by the male exorsist now in her room. Between the guy's yelling and shaking of her body she woke up, though still in a daze from sleep and quickly becoming very dizzy. "Um.....C-c-could yo-ou st-o-o-op tha-a-at?" She tried to say between his shakes. When he finally let her go she stumbled back and fell onto her bed grabbing her head from dizziness. "Oh man, what a way to wake up." Minawe looked up at he guy in her room and her eyes widened, "Hey you're-!!....Who are you again?" Her head tilted to the side in confusion, as she waited for the boy to tell her his name.

~Elsewhere~

Maka grunted frm her kneeled position on the ground, the force of Saten's prescense forcing her to the ground. "Y-yes, Lord Saten. I ill not fail you again." Maka was going to make sure that they all payed for humiliating her so in front of Lord Saten. For her, one of the demon Lords to lose to a pathetic exorsist was pitiful in it of itself. They were all going to die for this, starting with that damn professor.

Tatsuya had a semi confused look on his face after being told what was wrong with him. "Two broken ribs and some internal bleeding? I don't remember ribs breaking when I was nearly cut in half. Must have been one of the things Minawe b*tch did to me. Maybe being thrown into that tree. That kind of hurt." He simply shrugged before receiving the injection. He then rested on the bed listening to what else the nurse had to say. "Wait, what? No missions and rest? Oh come on. I'm in here enough that you should know I'll be fine."

"And it's for the reason that you're always here that I'm always having to worry about you Tatsuya." the nurse replied before beginning to heal Tatsuya. "Really, you should take the time to heal up. I don't want you to die on me now. So promise me you won't do anything dangerous for at least a week okay?" the nurse said. After a little bit of healing, the nurse was finally done. "Alright, you should go back to your room and get some rest. You look like you haven't been getting enough sleep lately." the nurse said, examining Tatsuya's eyes again. "Knowing you, you'll probably go back to study won't you? You really are determined." the nurse giggled.

Suddenly, the young man with the strange left eye arrived at the medical center and entered into the room where Tatsuya is currently in. As the door opened, the nurse turned around to notice the unfamiliar young man. "Huh? Can I help you?" the nurse asked. Tatsuya may not recognize him, but this young man can recognize this murderer anywhere. The young man clenched his fists and his eyes narrowed; his strange eye appearing once again. "U-Uhh, is something the matter?" the nurse asked. Suddenly, Tatsuya's eyes were vertically slashed by seeming out of nowhere. Tatsuya's blood sprayed onto the nurse's white clothing. Seeing this, the nurse screamed in terror.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR A LONG TIME TATSUYA TAKEDA!!!!" the young man raised his voice angrily.

"Oh Minawe, I see you're finally awake!" the young man exclaimed happily. Then when Minawe asked who he was, the young man's head hung down in disappointment. Remembering something, the young man brought his head back up. "Oh wait that's right. We've never formally met before have we? No matter! I am Atsushi Fukunuma but you can call me 'Isamu' or just 'Isa' is fine too! Also," Isa proceeded to grab Minawe's left hand with his right. "will you go on a date with me?!" Isa asked with shining eyes full of confidence.

((Taking a break from Maka for awhile))

"Well stop worrying. I'm tougher than I look." Tatsuya sighed after the nurse asked him to promise her not do do anything dangerous for a week. He let out a sigh before responding. "I'll see what I can do but there's no guarantee. The whole world seem to have some sort of grudge against me you know." He continued to relax until the healing was finished. "That no sleep thing isn't completely my fault though. I didn't get much sleep during the mission. But yeah. I've been doing a lot of studying too. I won't really say that I'm determined or anything. I just don't like the other option."

He sat up on the bed right before the young man walked in. When the man walked in he got off from the bed and looked at the man. "[i]Who the hell is this prick?[/i]" The young nurse didn't recognize the guy either and he seemed perfectly fine for being where they were which he felt was odd but he looked and felt fine walking in but he did have two broken ribs and internal bleeding. The eye suddenly changing kind of dropped that point though. Before he knew it he felt a sudden sharp pain. He grabbed onto his face. "What the hell a**hole?!" He used his free hand to cover the nurses mouth. "Why are you screaming. You've treated me with worst injuries than this before. Now get out of here. I don't want you getting hurt." He did the best to wipe the blood off of his faith. "Now who the f*ck are you and how dare you make a friend of mine scream?"

Minawe blinked at Atsushi as he told her his name. While she was already confused by the situation as it was, she was even more confused when he suddenly grabbed her left hand and asked to go out with her. It took a few seconds but Minawe blushed, not ever having been asked out before. "Um...Aruki, right? Listen...I'm really sorry that I have to say this but. I can't go on a date with you." She said trying not to appear mean. "How do you know me anyway Aruki? I mean, we never met before." She hoped he wasn't another stalker like alternate Tsukihana - Minawe shuddered at the thought. More nightmares....

"Tatsuya, your eyes are slashed, I just can't leave you here!" the nurse, Mayumi Akane, exclaimed. When Tatsuya asked the young man who he was, the young man did not answer but then turned to the nurse. "I'm here to execute this murdering bastard. I have no interest in you so stand aside and you won't get hurt." the young man stated. "I-I won't let you hurt him!" Mayumi stated. "Don't be so annoying..." the young man replied as he looked at the space surrounding Mayumi with his strange eye. Suddenly, the air shattered like glass and Mayumi fell into as open pit of darkness. As she let out a scream as she fell inside the pit, the shattered glass reformed, sealing the pit with Mayumi inside. The young man then look to Tatsuya. "Does the loss of a friend make you suffer? No... Someone like you wouldn't understand friendship..." the young man stated.

Suddenly, the young man dashed towards Tatsuya and aimed a powerful kick in a wide arc towards Tatsuya's abdomen.

When Minawe blushed, Isa blushed as well. "(She's blushing?! This is a good sign right?! That means I've succeeded!)" Isa thought to himself, trying really hard to hold back his excitement. Then Minawe refused Isa's offer, and Isa did not here anything after that. Suddenly, Isa hung his head down and his body began trembling. "WHOOHOO! SHE AGREED TO GO OUT WITH ME!!!" Isa suddenly shouted as he leaped into the air, punching his right fist up. "She agreed yeah! She- She- Wait a second..." Isa stopped his celebrating.

[Flashback]

"Um...Aruki, right? Listen...I'm really sorry that I have to say this but. I can't go on a date with you." She said trying not to appear mean.

[End of Flashback]

"NOOOO!!! I finally worked up the courage to ask Minawe out and she refused?!" Isa shouted before punching a a hole in the wall. "Arrg! I'm pissed!" Isa exclaimed. But then Isa remembered that Minawe was still in the room and his angry expression turned to a disappointed one. "*Sigh* Love is a gamble and I guess I struck out this time too..." Isa stated, seemingly combining two different metaphors together without noticing. "I'm sorry Minawe. I guess I should probably let you know me first before asking again huh?" Isa smiled, shrugging off his failed attempt.

When Mayumi started to scream he turned to where she was and felt around at the area she was in. The combination of his eyes cut, being caked with blood, and him closing his eyes made it impossible to see. "Mayumi? Mayumi?!" He turned back to where the young man would be. "Loss of a friend? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?!" After feeling the kick to his stomach he coughed a few times but managed to grab onto the young man's leg. "[i]F*ck that hurt....but I got him...[/i]" He pulled the man in with one arm and went in for a punch with the other.

Minawe became worried about Atsushi when he punched a hole in the wall but it quickly went away when she realized...."Hey!! You just punched a hole in my wall!!" She yelled looking at the hole with wide eyes. Atsushi began talking again, something about love being a gamble, and that she should get to know him before him asking her out again. "I think that is best, because so far the only thing you've proven to me is that you are a jerk who likes punches holes in people's walls!!" Minawe exclaimed pointing a finger to the wall, and her other hand on her hip.

With Tatsuya's punch nearing the young man's face, he quickly caught Tatsuya's fist. A smirk then formed on his face. "Hurts doesn't it...? It cuts deep like a blade... However... unlike a physical wound, an emotional wound may never heal... But I guess it doesn't apply to [b]something [/b]like you. You are an emotionless, ruthless being. You're no different from a demon that NEEDS TO BE KILLED!" the young man exclaimed before kicking Tatsuya's chin and sending him into the air for a short moment. He then proceeded to deliver a powerful kick straight into Tatsuya's stomach, sending Tatsuya flying back. As the dust cleared from that last attack, the young man stood there, looking at Tatsuya. "Don't worry though... I won't kill you so soon. First I'll have to make you suffer like you made me..."

Suddenly, four swords appeared in midair surrounding Tatsuya. "But since a demon like you can't be hurt emotionally, I just have to settle for physical suffering instead..." With that said, the four swords flew towards Tatsuya, aiming for his torso.

When Minawe noted the hole Isa had punched in the wall, Isa turned around and saw the damage he had made. "Huh?! I did that?! Holy crap, I'm sorry Minawe, I'll fix it right away!" Isa exclaimed before hastily running out Minawe's dorm room.

[Ten Minutes Later]

"Alright, good as new!" Isa smiled, presenting the newly fixed wall. The newly fixed wall blended quite well, it was as if Isa had not punched a hole through the wall in the first place. It seems that Isa is pretty handy with things like this. "Alright Minawe, is there anything else you have complaints about? Like the lights being too dim or the toilet is clogged, oh, or maybe the hot water isn't hot enough?!" Isa asked, seemingly eager to help Minawe. And it seems Isa isn't just putting up a facade; he really does have good intentions.

Minawe sat silently on her bed as she watched Atsushi fix the hole that he created in her wall. Once he fixed the wall he asked her if there was something else she needed fixing. At first she thought he was just trying to be overly helpful to get on her good side...But....The more Minawe looked into his eyes, the more he seemed to come of as genually wanting to help her. Minawe sighed, and then smiled. Being suspicious of people really wasn't her thing, and beside it wasn't like he came into her room with the intentions of punching her wall, and he did fix it. Minawe stood back up, "Sorry abotu all that yelling earlier. I was just a bit cranky because you woke me up from a very pleasant dream."

She walked over to him, but as she got closer to him she tripped over her own two feet - not really a surprise at this point - and went colliding right into Atsushi making both of them fall onto the floor. When she opened her eyes she realized that she was.....Kissing...Atsushi....

"GAHHHHHH!!!" Minawe shrieked quickly sitting up, blushing heavily and pointing an angry finger at Atsushi, "H-how dare you steal a maiden's first kiss!?!" She exclaimed, "You're a pervert!" Minawe yelled slapping Atsushi so hard that he went colliding into the wall creating yet another hole.

Suddenly the door opened and Rei peaked his head in, "Um...Is everything al-" Minawe, who was still angry glared at Rei. Sweat rolled down his face, "-Nevermind." He backed out of the room before heading to his own room.

Minawe turned back to Atsushi and instantly her anger melted as she realized she had slapped in through the wall, "H-hey!! Aruki, are you ok!?"

Tatsuya was feeling confident until he felt his fist being caught. "Eh, well f*ck." Unable to really do anything he listened to the young man ramble. "Everything but that last part sounds about ri-" He was cut off when he was kicked in the chin and sending him into the air. "[i]Ow ow ow.[/i]" He was then quickly kicked kicked in the stomach and sent him flying back. The kick also cause blood to spurt out of his mouth.

He soon collided with the wall and fell back dow onto his bed. "[i]This guy is tough...and a serious d*ck. Handicap me...f*cking d*ck...[/i]" The young d*ck began to talk again. "[i]Okay, I get his pattern. Talk attack talk attack. ABABABAB. Simple pattern.[/i]" He quickly rolled out of the way before he heard what sounded like swords being stabbed into the ground. "[i]D*cks are always so simple.[/i]" Tatsuya stood back up. "You mind telling me who the f*ck you are and what the f*ck your problem is or would you really like me to kick your ass? I'm supposed to be on rest and you come here and randomly slash my eyes. And Where The F*ck Is Mayumi?!?!"

"You sure like to curse a lot demon..." the young man scoffed. "First," the young man began as he placed one finger up. "I have no intention of telling my name to a demon like yourself. Second, your pathetic threats mean nothing to me. And third... Well, I rather not tell you..." he stated quite calmly. "With your eyes slashed you won't be able to see the person you've wronged so many years ago will you...? Such a pity, but I guess you were already blinded by darkness... I hope you remember this in hell you murderous demon... You've killed someone very dear to me, and now you'll die..." the young man explained before calmly walking towards Tatsuya. The young man reached into his pocket and took out a silver cross. Once a button was pressed on the cross, a long, slender blade shot out from the cross, turning it into a sword.

"May God have mercy on your soul fore the Lord is a forgiving Lord..." the young man chanted before holding his sword up, ready to strike Tatsuya down once he neared him. "That's enough Shiratori..." a familiar voice emanated from behind the young man. Stopping in his tracks, the young man, his name revealed to be Shiratori, tilted his head around to see Uyagiri standing at the doorway. "Prof. Uyagiri... Why do you insist on helping this demon...?" Shiratori questioned. "Release your powers now... Do not make this situation any worse than it already is..." Uyagiri replied without answering Shiratori's question. "I see... So he can get away with murder this easily... This place makes me sick..." Shiratori said before his eye returned to normal.

Suddenly, Tatsuya was able to see again, although he was still quite sore. Mayumi can then been seen unconscious lying against the patient bed. "A Class-A student should not be in the Class-C buildings. However, I will be needing to talk with you." Uyagiri said as he watched Shiratori walked out. Arriving at the door, Shiratori stopped and without turning around, he began addressing Tatsuya. "I swear that I'll see to your death very soon..." Shiratori warned before walking off. Uyagiri then glanced at Tatsuya. "Make sure to help Mayumi onto the bed, and you have to meet with Sugito soon. Don't be late..." Uyagiri said before walking off.

Suddenly, Mayumi awoke. "Ugh... T-Tatsuya...?" Mayumi asked as she saw a figure standing near her but her vision was still too blurry to identify the person. As her vision cleared, Mayumi, in fact, did see Tatsuya. "Tatsuya! Your eyes! Huh-" Mayumi then noticed Tatsuya's eyes were completely fine. "H-How...? I remembered that you were attacked by that one person... Where is he now?!" Mayumi asked, looking around nervously.

Hearing Minawe's apology made Isa blushed and he placed his hand behind his head in embarrassment. "Nah, don't worry about it. I'm the one who should say sorry for interrupting you in your sleep." Isa apologized. Suddenly, when Minawe walked over to Isa, she tripped and fell onto him, causing both of them to fall onto the floor. Isa had his eyes closed and when he opened his eyes he saw something shocking. Minawe and him were kissing. "(N-N-No way... This can't be happening can it?!)" Isa thought to himself while blushing. Minawe then quickly shrieked as she rose to her feet while Isa still lie there on the floor. Minawe began yelling at Isa for stealing her first kiss and calling him a pervert.

"W-W-Wait, it was an accident!" he exclaimed with his arm extended and his palm facing Minawe. However it was already too late. Minawe proceeded to slap Isa with so much force that it sent him flying into the wall, creating another hole, an even bigger hole. Isa was half unconscious and quite dazed; with small hearts dancing around his head and his face still blushing. Also, he still had a wide smile on his face even after being sent through a wall. As Minawe's anger gradually disappeared, she then proceeded to realize what she had just done and asked if Isa was okay. Hearing her voice snapped Isa out of his daydreaming/unconscious state and he quickly stood out from the hole. Still with a blush on his face and now facing Minawe, Isa panicked.

"Uh- I- You- We- No- Umm- See ya!" Isa uttered before hastily dashing out the room. "I'LL FIX YOUR WALL ANOTHER TIME MINAWE!!!!" Isa shouted that last thing to her before disappearing from view down the hallway.

Minawe watched Atsushi dash out of her room with a sigh. Great not only was her first kiss stolen by a guy thats not Tsukihana-sama, but now there is another hole in her wall, which is much bigger that the first hole that was put in her wall. Minawe stared at the wall for a few moments before hanging her head, "I guess this will just have to stay there until Aruki or someone else comes in to fix it" She then looked at her hand which was still red and stinging from having slapped Isa, and then she blushed again, "That pervert...He must have been hanging around Teriyama. He's such a bad influence."

Tatsuya just spat towards where he heard the young man's voice. "And you seem to enjoy being a dumbass prick. At least since I'm apparently a demon I have an excuse. You're just a douche." Tatsuya always had his remarks even when facing death. "Remember in hell? That's my line! And not even mentioning your name? At least copy that right too." He heard a weird sound that sounded similar to a hidden knife come out of something...but much larger louder and that meant larger. "Bringing out your blade? Wow. Come in unexpectedly while I'm supposed to be on rest, slash my eyes to blind me, and now bring out your weapon when I'm clearly unarmed. I killed this one guy who transformed into a classmate and nearly cut me in half but you sir are the worst d*ck I've ever met."

Before the young man commenced the killing Tatsuya heard a familiar voice that he could recognize immediatly. "Uyagiri? What took so long? This place is filled with exorcists and Mayumi screams twice yet you're the first person to get here? Really? Just really?" The two talked a bit until Tatsuya could randomly see again. He rushed over to a sink and cleaned the blood out of his face. He had heard Uyagiri mention the guy's name and now his class. "A? A class? You mean this douche is an A Class student?" After getting the blood out of his eyes he looked at the two. "Hey! Where are you going?! Bastard...Finish What You Start!" Uyagiri then told him he needed to see Sugito later. "You're not even going to explain what just happened?" But he had walked away. "Batards..."

Tatsuya began to hear a voice. He looked down to see Mayumi. He crouched down. "It's okay. He's gone now." He soon picked her up and lifted her onto the bed. "And don't worry about me. I have to go now and you just take it easy. I'll be back later to see how you're doing and for an eye exam. I'll explain more then." He began to walk out but hit the wall instead. "You didn't see that." He walked out the door correctly this time.

[center][center][b][size="5"][size=5]CHAPTER 15: THE EXORCIST RACE[/size][/size][/b][/center][/center]
[left][left] [/left][/left]
[left][left][spoiler=Chapter 15 Synopsis]The Nirvana Ordinis Academy, more specifically Class-C of the academy, has been chosen to participate in a marathon for charity to rebuild a local church. The winner of the marathon will also be receiving a highly coveted prize, priority registration for the next school year. Allowing the winner to choose whatever classes they want at whatever time they want. With the prize announced, all of the Class-C students are gearing up to win, no matter what![/spoiler][/left][/left]
[left][left]In his room, Kinsei slept the hours away as usual and his snoring was particularly loud this morning. Shin was already out of bed, making breakfast. However, Shin didn't look like his usual cheery self this morning. He had bags under his eyes and he looked quite sluggish and sleepy. "Damn it why can't he just shut up...?" Shin complained, referring to Kinsei's loud snoring. With Kinsei's continued snoring, Shin had no choice but to put on his headphones and listen to loud music. Sighing in relief, Shin continued his cooking. "Yo Shin, what are you making for breakfast?" Kinsei asked as he stood next to Shin. Shin then comically jumped out of surprise seeing Kinsei standing next to him. "W-What the heck?! I thought you were still asleep!" Shin exclaimed, pointing a spatula at Kinsei.[/left][/left]
[left][left]"Jeez, stop being so loud you idiot, you're gonna wake the neighbors up..." Kinsei said before walking off. "W-Wake the neighbors up?! Arrg!" Shin then threw the spatula onto the ground out of anger.[/left][/left]
[left][left][Nirvana Ordinis Academy; Verse Class][/left][/left]
[left][left]"This is so f*cking boring..." Kinsei said to himself as he placed his legs onto his desk and leaned back on his chair. "K-Kinsei, sit correctly would you?" Shin pleaded. "Shut the hell up, I'm getting really f*cking pissed." Kinsei replied casually. Uyagiri then turned to face the students after having written something on the board. "Alright class. Tomorrow is a very special day. We will be participating in a marathon to help a local charity in order to rebuild a local church that also doubles as a preschool." Uyagiri announced. Hearing that, most people began to whined. "The f*ck? Like I'll be wasting time doing that stupid sh*t..." Kinsei replied. "Oh, but the winner will be receiving a valuable prize hehe." Uyagiri stated as a streak of light flashed through his glasses.[/left][/left]
[left][left]"A prize? Neat! What is it?! Is it like some kinda free food for a year or something?!" Shota eagerly asked. "Personally, I think being able to help others is a prize in itself, but it's always good to know that there's even more of a motivation for doing something." Shin said. "Well, whatever it is, it's probably not gonna be worth the effort to run..." Rikka crossed her arms and said. "The prize is, priority registration for the next school year." Uyagiri announced. Hearing those words, most students stood up out of their seats in surprise and shock. "R-Really...? P-Priority registration?!" Shota exclaimed. "T-That means I can set up all of my classes in two days and then have a five-day weekend..." Rikka said, enchanted by the possibility of not having to go to school every week for five days in a roll.[/left][/left]
[left][left]"T-That is a really good prize..." Shin said. "Hey, what the hell is priority registration? I never heard of it before." Kinsei said, unaware of the big deal that everybody's making. "Priority registration allows you to set up your schedule in almost any way you want. You can choose all your classes and when those classes will be. It's a rare chance indeed." Tsukihana answered, his tone of voice was clam but everybody could tell he also wants the prize. "I... I can finally get into the coveted bakery class that's always escaped my grasp..." Tsukihana muttered as he fantasized about himself baking an amazing cake. "This prize is mine." Tsukihana stated. "Like hell it is! I'm gonna get into advance exorcism class and advance Verse casting class to become stronger, so I'll be needing that priority registration!" Shota explained.[/left][/left]

Tatsuya, like a lot of people, was seriously disappointed in what they were going to do. "A charity race? Can't we just have class tomorrow?" He became a bit more interested when he heard there was a prize. "That free food thing doesn't sound too bad..." He then heard the real prize and his eyes widened. "That means I can get classes away from these dipsh*ts. Like hell I'm letting anybody beat me! I'll slaughter you all!" Tatsuya had completely forgot something. He hadn't taken his glasses off when he was done studying this morning.

Minawe was intranced the second Prof. Uyagiri told them about the race for charity. Her smile was wide, and even if there was no prize at the end, she was going to perform in the race. The fact that there was going to be a prize, and one that was as rare as "Priority Registraition", only made her desires for entering the race double. "I-if I actually win that...Then maybe I cause use them to get better classes and get stronger. Then maybe I can show my parents I can get better." She mumbled to herself, already imagining herslef standing on a hill of her defeated peers and holidng a yellow flag with a big 'V' for victory on it. Her parents were on the growned bowing to her and apologizing for being so mean to her. In her seat Minawe was laughing, "Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, I'm so going to win this!"

Meanwhile, Rei had been sleeping the entire class. Like full out sleeping. No matter what happened n the class Rei still managed to stay asleep. He seemed to not be that interested in the prize, since no matter what class he was in, he was bound too fall asleep once it got boring enough.

"(Priority registration huh...? Maybe I can get into that computer class to play games hehe...)" Kinsei thought to himself, a smile formed on his face. "Heh, it looks like you guys are forgetting who the real winner's gonna be, me!" Kinsei exclaimed confidently, pointing to himself with his thumb. "And Shin's here gonna help me win, right Shin?!" Kinsei asked, awaiting a "yes" reply from Shin. "Sorry Kinsei..." Shin replied which prompted Kinsei to reply with a confused "Huh?". "I want priority registration too so I can have earlier classes. That way I can have more time after school to do community service." Shin explained. "Arrg, you little bastard... This is mutiny! Screw it, I'll win all by myself!" Kinsei proclaimed, imagining himself standing on a hill of his defeated peers while holding a blue flag with a big "V" on it for victory.

Girls were also surrounding Kinsei admiring him in his imagination. "All of you shouldn't get your hopes up too high. I am a champion track runner here at the academy. I have experience." Tsukihana stated as he too, just like Kinsei and Minawe, imagined himself standing on a hill of his peers while holding a white flag with a "V" on it. In his imagination however, he was also holding a cake that he baked in his free hand. "Heh, I got more experience running than all of you combined!" Shota exclaimed confidently. "Yeah, experience running away from battle..." Rikka sneered to which a vein popped on Shota's head. All of them are determined to win the big prize and their auras are getting increasingly more powerful.

Suddenly, Uyagiri walked into the center of the group. "Okay then, how about we finish up today's lesson then settle this tomorrow in the marathon itself." Uyagiri said, breaking the tension. "Oh by the way, what's up with your glasses Tatsuya? Have you always been wearing those? Haha, you look like a serious nerd!" Kinsei teased.

[Later That Day]

"C'mon Kinsei, what's the matter? You can't keep up?" Shin asked as he ran past Kinsei who was extremely fatigued and dehydrated. "S-Son of a-" Kinsei fell to the ground, half unconscious. "At this rate it'll take more effort than I thought to win the race..." Kinsei muttered. Shin then walked back to Kinsei. "Umm, don't you mean at this rate you'll never win the race?" Shin asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead with a small towel. "Of course I'll win! Arrg!" Kinsei then jumped to his feet and continued training at the academy's racetrack. Tsukihana was also training, but he was pacing himself instead of using up all of his energy. "Tsukihana is sooooo awesome!" a girl said watching from the sidelines with three other girls. "Yeah, he'll definitely win the race!" another girl stated.

Tsukihana then stopped by the group of girls. "Umm excuse me, but do any of you young ladies have an extra bottle of water I can have?" Tsukihana asked. Hearing this, all of the girls handed Tsukihana a whole bunch of bottles of water. A sweat drop formed on Tsukihana's head. "Umm, one will be just fine." Tsukihana said. "We know you'll win tomorrow for sure Tsukihana!" one girl said. "Yeah, we're all rooting for you!" another girl added.

"Look at him, he's not even focused on running! He's just mingling with those girls over there!" Shota exclaimed to Rikka as he ran with her. "Pay attention you idiot are else you're going to end up like Minawe and-" Before Rikka could finish her sentence, Shota ran straight into a pole. "Yep..." Rikka said with a frozen sweat drop on her. "Tatsuya, make sure not to overdo it tomorrow okay. Get plenty of sleep tonight and make sure to drink lots of water." Mayumi advised Tatsuya.

Minawe looked at the others, "Don't get so cofident guys, because you may have speed but I have luck on my side! As well as Rei! Right Rei?" She turned to look at him only to deadpan when she saw he was still sleeping.

~Later~

"Come on Rei we have to practice." Minawe said, having for once changed her outfit. Now she was wearing a blue sports bra, some red shorts and a red, white and blue headband. Her hair was still done in it's normal fashion. Rei on the other hand, hadn't changed and instead only brought a blanket and a pillow with him. He was currently laying down on one of the bleachers.

"Go away."

"Rei get your lazy butt up! I want to win this thing!" Minawe yelled. Rei simply yawned, stretched and then went back to sleep. He even had the letter 'Z' coming off of him. "What the hell?" She mumbled confused. "Ah, whatever!" She whirled around and faced the racetrack, steam actualy cominf from her nose, "Time to practice."

Minawe jogged onto the track, and for the first 6 steps she was fine until, "Tsukihana is sooooooooo awesome." She turned her head and saw Tsukihana. Minawe froze in mid run, "No...Must resist....Temtation....Must resist....Will power fading....Desire to win race...Dwindling...." With a rough shake of her head she yelled, "I shall not be destracted!!" The next step she took sent her face first on the ground, blood now running from her nose.

"O-ow....M-maybe luck...Isn't on my s-side..."

Like the others Tatsuya had imagined himself on a hill with a red flag with a big "V" on it for victory. And at the bottom there was a fence which blocked the others from getting in. His trance was broken when Kinsei had mentioned glasses. "Wait, what?" He felt his face and to his surprise he had been wearing his glasses. And then Kinse said he looked like a nerd. "You little..." Tatsuya picked up his desk and tossed it at Kinsei.

-Later That Day-

Like the others Tatsuya was at the racetrack. "Eh, crap. A lot of people are already here." Mayumi was with him and had told him to sleep well and drink water. "Yeah yeah yeah. I know the drill. Only one of those idiots would do something like that." He walked up to the track and when he was on it he began to jog. "[i]If I go to far out I might become sore. So just a light jog will do...[/i]" He wasn't paying much attention though and before he knew it he tripped. "Ow ow ow...how the hell?" He looked back to see Minawe. "Why am I not surprised...Wait, Minawe?!" He immediatly stood up and ran for his life.

After a long day of practice, Kinsei and Shin arrived home, with Kinsei being completely fatigued. As Shin opened the door to their house, Kinsei fell inside and simply lie there on the ground without moving. "Jeez, hopefully the marathon won't be as difficult as the training..." Kinsei muttered. "Hmm, oh actually I think it will be even tougher." Shin replied causing Kinsei to jump to his feet out of surprise. "WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!" Kinsei shouted. "Yeah, I mean it's the actual competition so naturally people will try even harder than they did at a practice run so looks like we got our work cut out for us huh?" Shin replied rather casually and he even had a smile on his face. "Stop looking so happy a******!" Kinsei comically yelled at Shin.

"(Damn, I gotta find a way to win without having to do much work... But I can't outright cheat either... or can I...?)" Kinsei thought to himself. "Umm, what are you thinking about? Hopefully you're not thinking about cheating in the race are you?" Shin asked. "(What the- Did he read my mind just now?!)" Kinsei thought as he turned to Shin. "Of course not! I wouldn't stoop that low to cheat. I got pride you know!" Kinsei replied. "Yeah, but you may have so much pride that you would cheat just to win and you wouldn't see it as cheating either." Shin stated to which Kinsei was creeped out by the accuracy of what Shin had just said. "S-Shut up! I'm gonna go take a shower and go to bed. I'll be needing all my strength in tomorrow's competition after all." Kinsei said before walking to the bathroom.

[Tomorrow; In Front of Nirvana Ordinis Academy's Gate]

A whole load of Class-C students had shown up for the race. It seems that priority registration is just too big of a prize to pass up. Everybody was dressed in the appropriate running gear with each having their own custom style. "Whoa Shin, what the hell happen to you man?!" Shota asked out of shock when he saw Shin who had large bags under his eyes and was looking extremely tired. "Kinsei's snoring really did a number on me... I-I'm so sleepy... *Yawn* I don't even know if I'll be able to make it through the whole marathon..." Shin explained. "Aww well that's really just too bad! (Yeah, one competitor down hehe.)" Shota said to Shin but was thinking another thought at the same time.

Suddenly, Uyagiri, who was also dressed in a running attire, walked in front of the entire Class-C. "Alright, now a few things to note before we begin the race. First off, this race is composed of three sections, running from the school to the Fuyu District, then to the Kintoki district where the finish line is located at. Secondly, there are water and healing stations along the way so if you're feeling thirsty or drained of energy, you can stop by to get a rest. Remember, you are able to stop at anytime during the race. Finally, let's all finish this race to prove that Class-C is the best Class of all!" Uyagiri stated. Hearing that last part, few people shared the same enthusiasm as Uyagiri about Class-C. "Okay, and don't forget the prize is priority registration!" Uyagiri added to which people screamed in applause.

"(Jeez, this youngsters just doesn't have the same enthusiasm as my generation back in the day...)" Uyagiri thought to himself. Kinsei looked to the others with a confident smirk on his face. "Whatever happens, I just want all of you to know that I'll be winning this race and none of you can change that fact." Kinsei boasted. "I don't think so. The gloves are coming off for me as well. I will win this race and get into the baking class." Tsukihana replied. "Don't you guys go and forget about the real winner of this race, and that's me hehe!" Shota boasted. "Yo Uyagiri, why the hell are you dressed for running too?" Kinsei asked as Uyagiri walked passed the group. "Well because I need to keep in shape and this seems like a great way to keep in shape right?" Uyagiri replied with enthusiasm.

Everybody's eyebrows began twitching when they say Uyagiri's leg hair. "Oh my..." Shin said. "That will give me nightmares tonight... and probably two weeks after as well..." Kinsei added.

Like everybody else in Class-C Tatsuya had arrived at the starting position of the race. He was wearing the same clothes he did during gym since he didn't have much else to wear. Simple blue gym shorts and a t-shirt to match. He also had a canteen strapped to his armthat could easily be taken off and put back on while running. "[i]I plenty got sleep and made sure to drink plenty of water...I also brought along some more water...that should get Mayumi off my back for a bit.[/i]"

He didn't care for Uyagiri's small speech or for the cause. He just wanted the priority registration and classes away from the others. Advanced classes would also be nice so he could become stronger since he was so tired in being caught in so many d*ck moves. He stood at the starting line next to Uyagiri only to facepalm after noticing his legs. "Do us all a favor and wear sweat pants or at least something a bit longer next time. Hell, even a dress would be better as long as it covers that hair." After actually saying that Tatsuya felt sick. "Strike that last part. I feel like I'm going to vomit."

In the same outfit as yesterday, Minawe stood determined in her spot doing some stretches. When she saw Prof. Uyagiri she only laughed, "Wow, even Prof. Onigiri has dressed for the occasion." Unlike the others she didn't seem to have a problem with his hairy legs. Hearing Kensei and the others put in their two cents about them winning the race Minawe did the same, "Please, the winner will definately be me." She was definately going to win no matter what.

Rei, on the other hand, wasn't looking as enthusiastic about racing. All that ment for him was more work. The only reason he was even there in the first place was because Minawe wouldn't stop bugging him until he came. He was in a simple t-shirt and red jogging shorts. He woud just let everyone pass him, and then come back and sleep for the entire race. Yep...It was a fool proof plan.

Archived