Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

"This is gonna be awesome!" Minawe exclaimed throwing her hands in the air after coming down the stairs of the bus. She was wearing a red two piece bikini, and a short, pale pink scarf tied around her waist. She looked around and spotted Tsukihana, and grinned, "Hey Tsukihana-sama! What do you think of my bakin-AHH!!" Minawe was suddenly shoved out of the way by Rei who had gotten tired of waiting for her to move out of the way. He stepped down in some dark blue swim trunks, and chose to go bare chested. "Hm...It's a nice day for a nap..."

Minawe suddenly jumped back up and glared at Rei, 'What was that for!?"

"You were taking too long to move out of the way."

Minawe deadpanned, "Well how about just saying "excuse me" instead of pushing someone to the ground!" Minawe sweatdropped when she realized that Rei had left so she was yelling at an empty spot. "That bastard..."

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tatsuya had soon follwed Mayumi out of the bus and like her did some stretching. "Not really. I'd rather be training or studying rather than being stuck with all of those dipsh*ts..." He sighed recalling how Uyagiri had dragged him onto the bus by grabbing onto his face. "By the way, I have a question. Why exactly are you here again? If this is a class C vacation sort of thing then why do we have a nur-" Before he knew it Minawe had been pushed by Rei and had fallen onto him. "Oh yeah...Minawe is here...that'd explain why...Nurse, I need medical attention asap..."

[center][size=5][b]CHAPTER 16: STEPS TOWARD THE FUTURE[/b][/size][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 16 Synopsis]It has now been a little more than a week since the incident between Tatsuya and the Class-A student named Shiratori transpired, and Tatsuya has yet to re-encounter the student who attacked him, or at least it seemed like an actual attack. On Minawe's side of things, she has yet to seen Isa again but her wall was fixed and Isa had left a letter apologizing for what had happened last time between the two of them. and reassured her that he will marry her in the future and protect her and care for her for as long as he live to pay for his crime of taking away her first kiss. Now, a new challenge will be presented to the exorcists, and this challenge may very well be their toughest challenge yet.[/spoiler]

[i]It's been about four weeks since the whole incident with the Bane of Purgatory, and thanks to the Nirvana Ordinis' excellent medical care, everybody was back to full strength. I'm glad no one was injured too badly and I'm also glad that we were able to finish the entire mission though I really didn't help much except for letting Kinsei use my body to fight against Azayl... *Sigh* I wish I was stronger... I want to be able to help my comrades on the battlefield, but looks like now I'll just have to settle for backup or motivational support... Life is returning to normal now at the academy. However, Kinsei and I have recently read an ancient document about how to locate someone's lost physical body, so far I've only decoded a small fraction of the text, but I'll make sure I find a way to help Kinsei get his body and return to Abaddon. Who knows, maybe by then, Kinsei will have become a more human-like demon...[/i]

"Damn, gotta get to school! Today's the big day! I have to find out!" Shin exclaimed as he hastily rode his bike to the academy. Just one look at Shin and one could tell that he was seriously rushing in the morning as his tie was untied, his jacket wasn't buttoned up, and one of his shoe is missing also. Other than that, Shin's expression says it all too. "Crap, crap, crap,crap, crap!" Shin exclaimed as, just in the nick of time, he was able to stop his bike before he went onto the train tracks. Just as he stopped, a passenger train sped by; what's worse for Shin is that the train is pretty long in length, causing Shin to wait longer. "Just my luck... I really need to see the results!" Finally, after the train had passed, Shin continued on towards the academy, riding at full speed.

[Shin's House]

Kinsei was still sleeping soundly in his bed even after Shin had left twenty minutes earlier. In his rush to the academy, Shin had forgotten to wake Kinsei up. Suddenly, the alarm clock right next to Kinsei's ear burst with loud ringing, causing Kinsei to quickly sit up, cover his ears, and yell. "GAHHHH! DAMN CONTRAPTION!" Kinsei yelled before smashing the alarm clock with his demonized hand. "F-F*ck that was loud... I think my eardrums burst..." Kinsei muttered, gradually recovering from the shock of the loud alarm clock. After going outside into the kitchen, Kinsei opened the refrigerator door to get some milk. "Hey Shin, what's for breakfast?" Kinsei asked. A moment passed and there was no answer. "Huh...? What the hell... Hey Shin where the hell are you?" Kinsei asked but once again there was no response.

"Well that's odd..." Kinsei said before going into the other rooms to find that Shin was nowhere to be seen. "What the hell? Where did he gone off to? But more importantly, where the f*ck is breakfast?" Kinsei asked himself. "That bastard, he must've gone off to school early, and he didn't even wake me up... or made breakfast... Jeez, guess I'll just have to settle for this damn dried squid snack." Kinsei said before biting onto a piece of dried squid meat. After getting dressed and getting the Bane of Purgatory, Kinsei left for school. Kinsei, unlike Shin, didn't use a bike nor will he ever take the train. Instead, using his superior physical capabilities as a demon, Kinsei simply traveled to school rooftop by rooftop. "Damn, why was he in such a rush? Could something have happened instead? Nah, probably not. Arrg, don't tell me that I'm actually concern about a human now?" Kinsei spoke to himself.

[Later On]

Kinsei had arrived at school and at Uyagiri's class. As Kinsei opened the door and walked inside, he saw all of the students out of their chairs and surrounding Uyagiri's desk while he's not even there. "(What the- In here too? There was a whole group of students outside that looked like they were in a mob. What the hell is happening?)" Kinsei thought to himself before going to his desk. "(I wonder what's going on...)" Kinsei thought before turning around to see Rei being the only person at their desk, though Rei was always sleeping at his desk so it didn't really surprise Kinsei at all. Rikka was also at her desk listening to music and staring out at the window. But Shin, Tatsuya, Minawe, Shota, and basically all of the other students were surrounding Uyagiri's desk. Curious, Kinsei walked over to investigate what was happening.

Once he walked over, he can hear the students yelling "Where are the results?!" and other things similar to that. Tired of not knowing what was going on, Kinsei pulled one student out of the crowd to ask about what was going on with the students. "Hey, so just what in the world is happening here?" Kinsei asked. "Jeez what kind of an exorcist are you not knowing what's going on?" the student asked rather rudely. "The kind that's about to put his foot in your throat if you don't f*cking explain." Kinsei replied with an irritated tone. Suddenly, Uyagiri walked into the room, along with Tsukihana, holding a sheet of paper. Seeing this, all of the students rushed towards him like wild animals or zombies. "STOP!" Uyagiri shouted before placing his palm outward towards the students, causing them to stop.

"Give us the results Prof. Uyagiri! I'm dying to know!" Shota exclaimed. "Yeah, I really want to know too!" Shin added. "Well then, since you guys really want to know I only have one little advice to offer." Uyagiri said with a seemingly friendly smile as he prompted the students to lean in closer to listen. "GO SIT DOWN!" Uyagiri then yelled. After all the students had sat down, Kinsei turned to Shin. "Well thanks a lot for waking me up and cooking me breakfast Shin..." Kinsei said with very subtle sarcasm in his voice. "Huh? But I don't remember waking you up or cooking you breakfast this morning." Shin replied rather honestly. "I was being sarcastic stupid!" Kinsei comically replied. "So just what the hell is going on anyways? Does this have to do anything with these past few days of students doing a lot of work and taking job requests like there was no tomorrow?" Kinsei asked.

"Yep. And the reason why is, well, you'll find out right now." Shin said before turning to face Uyagiri who was about to speak. "Well as you all know. It is that time once again. The B-Rank Exorcist Promotion Test, or BREPT, is coming up." Uyagiri announced, causing Kinsei's eyes to widen a little bit in curiosity. "The B-Rank Exorcist Promotion Test? From the sound of it that means it's a test where exorcists get promoted to B-Rank if they pass right?" Kinsei asked. "Yep, am this year I'm totally gonna get an entry spot." Shin said with confidence and excitement. "Wait, entry spot? Don't all students get to participate?" Kinsei asked. "No. Every year, only a selected group of individuals from each Class gets selected to participate in the test, and those who pass, which are very little in number by the way, are promoted to B-Rank exorcists; one step closer to being a top-notch exorcist." Shin explained.

"Oh I see... Class? Umm, aren't we all in the same class anyways?" Kinsei asked. "Oh no, not these small classes. I'm referring to the individual mini-schools sort of speak at the academy. See, the academy is divided into Class-A, Class-B, Class-C, and Class-D which each contains around four hundred or so students. We're in Class-C which is headed by Prof. Sugito. He's the Class Director for Class-C." Shin explained. "You know, I would ask what a Class Director is but then I'll just be more confused so I'll just sit back and watch what's happening right now." Kinsei replied as he leaned back on his chair and placed his feet on his desk. "C'mon Prof. Uyagiri, tell us the results already!" one student yelled out. "Yeah, stop wasting time!" another student added. "Jeez... Kids these days are so impatient..." Uyagiri whispered as he pushed his glasses up.

"Okay, now, without further ado, I will announce the candidates that have been chosen to participate in the BREPT this year so listen carefully." Uyagiri stated before holding the paper up to read from it. "Here it comes. Please let me be in, please let me be in, please let me be in." Shota clapped his hands together, closed his eyes, and prayed. "Tatsuya Takeda!" the first name was said. "Tatsuya's in?!" "Of course, after Tsukihana, he's the best candidate to participate." "Tatsuya's awesome!" "He scares me..." were some of the comments made by the students after hearing Tatsuya's name being called out.

"Minawe Kanoyu!" Uyagiri announced. "Yeah Minawe's in. She's so lucky!" "How does a scatterbrain like that get in?" "After three years, she's finally qualified. Nice job." "She's got some big boobs! Uhh I mean, go Minawe!" were the comments for Minawe. "Jenos Ragna!" Uyagiri then announced. "R-Really? I-I'm in? I-I-I don't know what to say..." Jenos muttered shyly and with a blush. "Good work Jenos, you're finally in buddy!" "I hope you pass." "He's way too shy and indecisive. I don't think he'll make a good B-Rank exorcist..." "*Giggles* He's pretty cute. I hope you'll do great Jenos." were the comments for Jenos. "And finally here's our last candidate... Shota Hironiji!" Uyagiri announced. "HELL YEAH! I'm in! Whoohoo! I'm gonna pass and become a B-Rank!" Shota leaped out of his seat and rejoiced with excitement. "He's enthusiastic. He's got the right attitude. Hope you'll do well Shota." "He's quite annoying..." "He's not gonna pass..." "Finally Shota? Late!" were the comments for Shota. "What I didn't get in again? Oh man! And I worked even harder this time around to try and get in." Shin complained before placing his head onto his desk in disappointment.

"Hahaha, what the hell?! Tsukihana's so lame, he didn't even qualify as a candidate! And I thought he was powerful!" Kinsei laughed to which Tsukihana was a bit annoyed but kept quiet as he continued to stand beside Uyagiri. "Umm actually Kinsei... Tsukihana has passed the BREPT three years ago..." Shin said with a sweat drop and a nervous smile. "What the- He did?! Ahhh crap..." Kinsei said. "Yes, and I will be one of the examiners of this year's test." Tsukihana stated. "Whoa an examiner? He's really rising up in the Nirvana Ordinis." a student commented. Suddenly, Sugito walked into the room with an urgent look on his face. Sugito then proceeded to whisper something to Uyagiri. "What's going on now?" Kinsei asked. "Well class, it seems we have another candidate in this year's BREPT, and that person is... Kinsei Hikawa."

Hearing those words from Uyagiri, Kinsei's eyes widened out of surprise. He hadn't even heard of the BREPT before just now and now he's told that he is a candidate in the exam. "Kinsei? Well I never seen him fight but he must be good to get qualified." "That guy's pretty new, I wonder what he can do." "He's not bad looking either." "He seems pretty self-absorbed and prideful..." were the comments for Kinsei. "I-I'm in the test...?" Kinsei asked. "Awww, I'm still not in... Oh well, congrats Kinsei, looks like you'll have to be taking my place in the exam instead." Shin said. "But I don't know a damn thing about this exam." Kinsei said. "Every year the exam is different and so you will not need to worry about rules of the exam because they will be explained. However, there is always one part of the exam that is never changed and that is the Exorcism Exam which tests your ability to successfully exorcised multiple demons in a quick and effective manner." Tsukihana explained.

Tatsuya couldn't help but be in the group surronding Uyagiri's desk. This was a big day for him. The day that'd he find out if he was taking the B-Rank test or not. But after looking at his classmates for a moment he felt he was a shoe-in to get in. Even with that week of rest he had to do he was still superior to them. The moment Uyagiri had entered he, again with most of the class, had rushed over to him. He was actualy pushing people out of the way just so he'd be at the front. "Spit it out already!"

After being told to sit down he did. He just wanted to hear if he was in or not. Even though he was behind only Tsukihana it still had him worried for some reason. It was obvious that he was getting annoyed by how many questions Kinsei was asking. Annoyance turned to anger and by the time Uyagiri had finished all his blood vessels were about to pop. No, they were going to explode "Now How About We Hear The F*cking names Already You Old Bastard?!?!?!"

Hearing his name called off completely calmed Tatsuya down. It was rare for him but he actually had a non devilish grin that only seemed to grow wider as he got the compliments from the class. He was completely unwavered by the other things said or he had taken them as compliments as well somehow. He also completely ignored the part about being behind only Tsukihana. He lost his happy composure when he heard the other two that were in. "Minawe...? Shota...? How the hell did they get in?! Minawe is a dumbass and Shota is...well the only thing insulting enough to describe him as is Shota."

Just a little bit later Ugito had walked in and things looked serious. "Ugito...please...you're a rational man. There's no way Shota and Minawe can be in this!" He punched his desk, instantly destroying it, after hearing that there was another contestant. He didn't care that it was Kinsei. He was just pissed that either they were running this crappy joke on way too long or that Shota and Minawe were actually contestants and there was the possibility he wouldn't get away from them.

Minawe stood by Uyagiri's desk along with everyone else. She had gotten up super early for this, and had practically dragged Rei - who was still half asleep - out of his room. She just had to know whether she qualified for the B-rank exams. Minawe had been trying for years to get chosen, ever since she had first came here at was placed in the lowest class of them all. If she could move up then it would be the first step to showing her parents that she is serious about this. "Move it!" She yelled trying to make her way to the front to see the results.

The door then opened and Uyagiri and Tsukihana stood there, with the latter holding the results everyone was look for. After being told to sit down - very loudly I may add- by Uyagiri he took his time before finally reading the names off of the list. First was Tatsuya, but to be honest Minawe didn't really care. But the second her name was said she jumped out of her seat, "Yes! I'm so passing!!"

Next was Jenos, and lastly Shota. Minawe was still dancing in her seat singing, "Go me~! Go me~! I'm awesome, oh yeah~! Go me~!" But stopped when she heard what Tatsuya said, "Hey! Don't lump me in there with Shami! I'm been much more useful than he was!" She yelled one foot in her chair and the other on her desk, while pointing a finger at Tatsuya, "Besides! I may be a dumbass but im not stupid!" At that the entire class comically fell with sweatdrops on their heads.

A sweat drop was on Uyagiri's forehead as Tatsuya destroyed his desk. "You do know that you'll have to pay for that right?" Uyagiri asked rhetorically. Sugito then turned to face Tatsuya. "They've qualified due to their excellent work on the mission from last time, and so is Kinsei." Sugito explained. Kinsei crossed his arms. "Heh, guess you recognized my strength huh? Don't worry, I'll pass this test with my eyes closed and my hands behind my back." Kinsei boasted as if the test was such an extremely easy task when the truth is actually far from that. "Arrg, I'll show two that I can pass this test and be promoted to a B-Rank exorcist!" Shota exclaimed, pointing his fingers to Tatsuya and Minawe. "*Clears throat* Now, the test will be two weeks from now with the first exam of the test being a written exam so make sure that all of you study up." Sugito said before walking outside, followed by Uyagiri.

"Uhh, what exactly am I suppose to study?" Kinsei asked. "All of knowledge that has been taught so far like History of Exorcism, Verses, subjects like that." Shin explained. Outside, Uyagiri confronted Sugito about Kinsei's involvement in the BREPT. "Don't you think it's a little rash to be qualifying Kinsei in the test? After all, with that Bane of Purgatory, his powers may be unstable and he may pose a threat to the exam." Uyagiri whispered to Sugito. "I know what I'm doing Uyagiri. Now, as an examiner of the test, I expect that you tell him what's needed for the exam." Sugito replied before walking off. Uyagiri then re-entered into the room. "Alright, now for those of you who are qualified for the exams. Make sure to brush up on Verses four to thirty-six for the written portion of the exam." Uyagiri explained.

"Hey Tatsuya, I've heard that Kotone will be in the test as well." a student told Tatsuya. "What the- Kotone's gonna be in the test?! Holy crap!" Shota exclaimed. "Oh no, not Kotone... I'm glad I'm not in the exam then, imagine if I were and I ended up having to fight her as a part of the test..." Shin said. Kinsei was confused as to who this "Kotone" person was. "So who is this Kotone?" Kinsei asked. "Well, let's just say that she's a female version of Tatsuya..." Shin explained bluntly. "A female version of Tatsuya? You mean as in looks?" Kinsei asked. "No, as in personality and battle capabilities." Shin said.

"Crap, I can't believe she's in the test too. We don't need a destructive, uncaring, demonic person like her being in the test!" Shota exclaimed, seemingly more fearful of Kotone than Tatsuya. "Wow, she sounds like trouble. Heh, still, if it does come to fighting, she wouldn't stand a chance against me." Kinsei said with a confident smirk. "You don't understand Kinsei... She's really, really scary..." Shin said.

"Pay for it? Oh sh*t. There goes my lunch budget for the next week." He went to punch his desk again but it being destroyed he only managed to punch his own leg. "That kind of hurt..." Ugito then said that because of the mission they were in. "What?! One mission and they're in? Three days of doing a decent job while the rest of the year they'd just f*ck everything up and they're in. How much extra credit was that really worth that it'd save them and get them into the BREPT? Oh forget it..." He looked out the window for a second and thought, "[i]F*ck you world.[/i]"

Sugito and Uyagiri had walked out of the classroom after telling them to study. "Study? I'd do that anyway." He simply yawned and leaned back into his chair until Uyagiri came back into the room. "I already have 4-36 memorized but I'll still make sure to go over them five times a day." His eyes widened after hearing the student mention Kotone. "That b*tch is in the test too?!" He slammed his fist into his palm. "Fanf*ckingtastic. Actually, I don't think I should have said that sarcastically. I hope I do get to fight her and kick her ass."

After Shin had said that Kotone was a female version of himself Tatsuya was pissed. "Don't compare me to that b*tch! You better than god that I'm still in a decent mood after hearing I'm in the BREPT and that the only thing I can throw at you now is my chair. I don't want to pass on lunch for two weeks." He pretty much just ignored some of the other things until Kinsei had mentioned fighting her and beating her. "Yo! Dipsh*t! Haven't you been paying attention? She's the only one I'd consider my equal. You wouldn't last five seconds. And by the way, if anybody gets to kick her ass it'll be me."

"A written exam? At least I know I'll pass the first test." Minawe said. When ever it came to writing stuff down she always did very well, but it was when she had to put it into practicality did she start spazzing. It was a curse. She looked back at Rei who hadn't woken up since all of this started. If they had to fight would she be able to preform a possession with him? If not it was going to be an even more difficult time. It was around that time she heard that Kotone would also be attending the exams.

"Taokaka? She's in the test too?" Minawe mumbled. Now it was going to be even harder. She was hoping that Tatsuya was the one to fight her, because frankly....Kotone scared Minawe.

"*Yawn* Man, everyone is so noisy today." Rei said stretching in his seat and looking around. "So is it time to go yet?"

"Nope but I have some good news! I made the B-rank exams!" Minawe said happily waiting for Rei to jump up and share her excitement. Instead Rei looked at her, pinched his cheak, then his leg and then Minawe's cheak. "Hm...So I am awake."

"And Shami made it as well."

"Ok, now I know this is a dream." Rei said which made Minawe laugh a bit. "Even shy Jess, Kenny and Teriyama made it into the test." She continued catching Rei up on the stuff that he missed while he was napping. "What? So that girly-boy Tsukihana didn't make it?"

"Hey I thought you two were on good terms now!"

"Well I guess we are...But he's still to pretty to be a guy." Minawe shook her head, "Anyway, like most people know Tsukihana-sama had already passed this exam already and this year he will be one of the overseers." Rei just shrugged and sat back in his seat,

Shota stood in the corner pouting like a little kid with his arms crossed. "Why the hell doesn't anyone take me as a serious candidate for being a B-Rank exorcist?!" Shota asked. Rikka took out her earbuds and look at Shota. "Maybe because you're so loud and obnoxious..." Rikka said. "S-Shut up Rikka-" Shota was then interrupted as Rikka placed her hand on his head. "If you want to be taken more seriously, maybe you should make yourself stronger by training with me." Rikka said, expressing kindness. "Fine, let's go then." Shota said with a blush. Hearing what Tatsuya had told them, a vein popped up on Kinsei's forehead. "You really got some nerve saying that you prick... I'll defeat both you and that other girl in less than a minute- no, five seconds would be enough hehe." Kinsei boasted.

"Umm, I think you guys should just save some of that- uhh, determination, for the test instead of taking it out on each other." Shin stood in to prevent a possible cataclysmic event if those two were to get into a fight. "No Shin, stand aside unless you wanna get some limbs cut off as well. You wanna get your ass kicked then?" Kinsei asked Tatsuya before holding up his Bane of Purgatory. Suddenly, a clipboard was placed in between Kinsei and Tatsuya. "*Clears throat* Those who wish to compete in the test must first sign in on this sheet. Then, applications will be passed out and must be filled out and turned in by Friday." Tsukihana explained. "Heh, alright then, now I'm interested in this test just so I can see the look on your's and that other girl's face when I kicked both of your asses and become a B-Rank exorcist." Kinsei boasted before taking the clipboard and signing his name.

"(Whew, I'm glad Tsukihana intervened or else things would've become really ugly really fast...)" Shin thought, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Class is now dismissed, and for those participating in the test, once again, study up on your Verses and also get in some field training. You never know when there might be a combat exam involved." Uyagiri stated.

Tatsuya was laughing at Kinsei after saying he could beat him and Kotone in five seconds. "I can give you five hours of hitting me with your best shots and you wouldn't be able to beat me." He stood up from his chasir and faced Kinsei. As Kinsei was pulling out the Bane of Purgatory, Tatsuya was reaching into his jacket and pulling out his two swords. "Bring it you little b*tch." Before the two could actually start fighting a clipboard was put between the two. He signed his name on the clipboard and walked out of class after Uyagiri had dismissed it. "Yeah yeah yeah. I know the drill."

Minawe and Rei looked at the front of the classroom noticing that Kensei and Tatsuya were about to go at it. She was hearing whispers of bets going around and she sweatdropped when she heard them. Did they not realize that they would most likely be caught in the middle of any attack these two throw? In the end Tsukihana interviened and gave them all instructions to sign the paper if we were going to participate in the exames. Minawe went up and signed the paper. "Now it's time to study for this exam."

~In her room~

Rei sweatdropped at the snoring Minawe. "So much for studing..."

After Kinsei finished signing and standing up to leave, Shin quickly pushed Kinsei outside the room and away from Tatsuya. "H-Hey, just what the hell do you think you're doing a**hole?!" Kinsei asked.

[Later That Evening]

Kinsei and Shin were back home, studying up for the first part of the test which is written. Well, Shin was studying anyways. "That Tatsuya's got some nerve thinking he can win against me. What a f*cking moron." Kinsei insulted casually. "Jeez Kinsei, both of you guys really can't control your mouths can you? Also, you shouldn't be picking fights with people." Shin scolded. "That dipsh*t started it. Like I care anyways, it would've been like crushing an ant. A lowly human like him can't even begin to compare against someone like me." Kinsei said, playing with a pencil. "*Sigh* You really do have a big ego... Well, you guys can settle this once and if you guys get onto the battlefield against each other but now shouldn't you be studying instead of messing around?" Shin asked. "Don't worry, I'll pass all of the other parts of the test. Written exams aren't exactly my cup of tea." Kinsei stated. "Stop being so relax would you!" Shin finally snapped.

"What the- The hell's got your panties up in a bunch?" Kinsei asked. "You're in this test when you really don't even want to be in it, but I've been working all this time and I can't even qualify! I'm pissed off at myself for being so useless!" Shin said, punching his desk with enough force that the desk broke a little. "(What the...)" Kinsei thought when he saw what happened to the desk. "It's not fair damn it! How can I live up Father Hashimoto's expectations?!" Shin stated. "*Sigh* You gotta calm down seriously... If it makes you feel better I'll start taking this thing more seriously alright? Jeez..." Kinsei said before taking a book and began reading it.

"So tomorrow you guys that are participating in the BREPT will be meeting up with the other candidates from the other Classes..." Shin said as he sat back down. "Oh really, that means the other Tatsuya chick will be there too huh? Good, I wanna size her up, see why everybody's making a big deal outta her." Kinsei said.

Unlike Kinsei and Shin, Tatsuya wasn't studying. He wasn't even in his dorm room. Although it was odd it wasn't very uncommon for him to be out. Where he was was a place you wouldn't be too surprised to see Tatsuya at. He was in the training room training with a wooden katana. "Swish swish! Stab!" He leaned into the thrusting motion. He wiped some sweat from his face onto his arm before reaching for another wooden katana. His jacket and tie were hung by the door. "[i]I've studied enough for a while...I alrrady have the verses memorized...I'll study some more later...but right now I need to train...[/i]" He charged at two dummies he had set up himself. "And become stronger than both of you!"

It wasn't until it eached six or seven in he morning when Minawe had finally woke back up. She looked around for a bit and then realized that instead of studing she had went right to sleep. "H-he, thats quite embarressing."

"Oh so you're up now?"

Minawe looked at her door and saw Rei in nothing but some shorts. She blinked thinking she was still asleep, but quickly blushed when she realized she wasn't. "Gah! Rei put some clothes on!!" Minawe yelled covering her eyes and throwing her pillow at the door. Rei easily caught the pillow and shrugged, "Whatever." He threw the pillow back - with much more force than was necessary, hitting Minawe in the face and sending her slamming back onto the bed.

"M-man...That f-felt...Like a t-ton of bricks..." Minawe mumbled, slowly sitting back up and rubbing her head. "Anyway, I guess I should get to studing now. After a hit like that I am not going back to sleep."

[Morning]

"*YAWN* Man, why are my mornings always so crappy...?" Kinsei asked himself as he sat on the couch. "Morning Kinsei- WAHHH! You haven't even changed yet?!" Shin shouted. "Keep the noise down would ya? And besides, there's no classes today." Kinsei replied casually. "Yeah but like I said, those who are participating in the BREPT must meet up with the other Classes' candidates today in order to discuss some rules about taking the BREPT." Shin explained. "So what, I'm just gonna be a little late. Doesn't matter." Kinsei said. "Those who come late will be axed from the test." Shin proclaimed. Hearing that, Kinsei jumped up from the couch and onto his feet. "What the f*ck, you're serious?! Sh*t! If I'm out of the tournament, I won't be able to face Tatsuya and that err... Crap what was her name? Well, it doesn't matter, I'll be ready in a second!" Kinsei exclaimed before running into his room.

A moment later, Kinsei walked out all dressed and ready to go. Swinging the Bane of Purgatory onto his back, Kinsei then ran out the door. "W-Wait hold up! Wait for me!" Shin exclaimed. "There's no time for waiting! Huh? By the way, why are you going?" Kinsei asked. "Well, I need to look after you or else who knows what you'll do and other than that, exorcists with demon partners must bring their partners along as well." Shin explained. "Ehh whatever, let's just get going already!" Kinsei shouted before running off. Shin then got on his bike and followed after Kinsei who was leaping from roof to roof.

[Nirvana Ordinis Academy]

Kinsei and Shin were walking through the hallway to get to the room where the meeting was going to take place. "You know where you're going right Shin?" Kinsei asked. "Yep, we're almost at the room. (Oh no, hopefully Kotone does not see me in there...)" Shin thought to himself. "You seem a bit on edge Shin." Kinsei proclaimed to which Shin stumbled back. "I-I'm not on edge!" Shin replied. "Yeah, whatever..." Kinsei replied.

((Kotone will appear in the hallway as well))

Tatsuya wasn't in a real rush that morning. His room was already at the school so getting to the meeting place only took a few minutes of walking. He was still a little tired from staying up to late last night but it was nothing he couldn't handle. And his condition at the moment didn't really matter since this was just informing them about the BREPT and so they would know who exactly their opponents are. By now he was almost to the room when he heard what sounded like a stampede behind him. He looked back to see that Kinsei and Shin were running in his direction.

Minawe and Rei were walking through the halls on their way to the meeting place. Minawe still had her face in a book that she had been reading, and Rei stood behind her hands in his pockets. "You know maybe you should look at where you're going. You might run into something." Minawe waved him off on one hand, "No way, I haven't done anything like that in a day. You know I think I'm finally growiing ou-" Minawe suddenly walked right into a wall, face now smushed up against the book she was reading.

"I told you so." Rei chuckled as he kept walking.

Minutes later Minawe caught up but now there were black smuges on her face where some of the ink of the paper had got on her face, forming tiny and backwards letters. Rei turned his head trying not to laugh, covering it with a couple of coughs. Not long later they saw Tatsyua and he was looking at something. "Hey Teriyama!" Minawe said waving at him and a smile on her face.

"Oh- Hey, it's Tatsuya, Minawe, and Rei. Hi guys!" Shin said from a distance as he waved to the three. "So there's enemy number one heh." Kinsei smirked before placing the Bane of Purgatory at his side. Kinsei and Shin proceeded over to the three. "Guess we made it on time huh? Good thing too, if Kinsei was late then he would be dropped from BREPT." Shin proclaimed. "However, it looks like I'm not late am I? Now where the hell is that meeting room?" Kinsei asked. "Oh, according to this letter, the meeting room is B-3. Let's go then everybody-" Upon finishing his sentence, a giant explosion occurred in the yard. "What the hell?!" Kinsei exclaimed before they went to the window to see what happened in the yard. "Is a demon attacking?" Shin asked.

"Yo! Looks like you guys made it huh?!" a voice came from down the hall. The voice was Shota with Rikka accompanying him. However, Shota was completely ignored causing him to comically fall to the ground. "D-Damn, ignored again... Huh? Hey, what are you guys looking at?" Shota asked as he went to the window to look outside to the yard as well. Down below at the yard, a heavy cloud of dust and debris made it difficult to see what was happening down below. Finally, the cloud began to clear, and when it finally did, a group was seen on the ground. The group was all females and apparently, they were all exorcists by their jackets.

A single male student was lying unconscious with his mouth wide opened. And standing over him with one foot on his back was a girl with long, flowing orange hair, a lollipop in her mouth, an exorcist jacket draped over a very revealing collar dress shirt, red trousers, and boots. She was also holding a strange-looking katana with holes lined in the middle of the blade, letting it rest on her shoulder. Finally, she had another katana sheathed. Surrounding her was four other girls, each looking unique in their own way. But the first girl seems to be the leader of the group. Seeing this girl, Shin stumbled back with fear and so did Shota. "I-It's..." Shin muttered. "Ehh? What the hell? And I thought it was a powerful demon attacking. F*ck..." Kinsei said.

"I-It's..." Shin muttered once more. "Kotone Onihime, the Scarlet Exorcist!" Shota shouted. Down below, that girl's eyes gleaming scarlet red.

Seeing who it was down below Minawe quickly jumped back along with Shin and Shota, "It's Taokaka! She's soooo scary!!" She exclaimed hugging onto the two males beside her. Rei continued to look at her and for some reason he couldn't help but picture Tatsuya's head on her body. He had a large sweatdrop on the back of his head as he thought of it. "Yeah....Scary alright.." Rei said, though he was reffering to his imagination rather that Kotona herself.

"Kenny if you knew her, then you would know she is worse than any sort of demon we have ever encountered." Minawe said from behind the group. Rei simply shook his head, "She's not all that bad. I mean, it's just like Tatsuya only she has boobs and crazy female hormones that makes her more liable to PMS." Rei thought about what he said and then added, "Maybe she is a demon..."

Tatsuya wasn't too surprised by the explosion but he looked anyway. He could already tell who must have done it since there was no way a demon could be here and Tatsuya couldn't have done it because that was him and he was up there watching out the window. He of course wasn't surprised in the slightest to see Kotone and a few other girls. "She has a nickname? I didn't even know. I wonder what mine would be. Or do I have one that I don't know about..." He turned to Rei who mentioned Kotone just being a him with boobs. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

He opened up the window and jumped down. He landed on his feet with even doing any damage to himself. He then began to walk up to Kotone. He didn't care for what anybody else was thinking. "Yo b*tch! What the hell are you doing down here wasting your time on trash like him? What'd he do anyway to deserve such a fate? Peep maybe?" He glanced at the guy and then back at Kotone, giving her a quick look over. "I don't see why he'd risk his life for only that sight. Anyway, I heard you were in the BREPT. We better get moving."

"What?! So she's that Kotone girl?!" Kinsei asked. "Man, she really did a number on that guy laying there on the ground." Kinsei added. Seeing Tatsuya about to jump out of the window, Shin tried to plead him to stop. "W-W-Wait Tatsuya, don't do anything rash!" Shin said but it was already too late as Tatsuya jumped out to the yard, totally ignoring what Shin had just said. "I'm going after him too. I wanna see why this girl is so feared." Kinsei said as he was about to jump out but was then held back by Shin. "What the hell-" Kinsei looked back and saw Shin trying to pull him in. "D-Don't do it Kinsei! If you get involve it would just make things worse for everyone!" Shin stated. "Let go of me." Kinsei said casually before shrugging Shin off.

Kinsei then stepped down and with a smirk on his face he simply stood there to see the show. "Heh, fine... I'll just see what she can do then. Either way, I would win the battle, it just depends on how long it takes me." Kinsei boasted. Down below, the group of girls turned around seeing Tatsuya. None of them were fazed and just looked at Tatsuya with uninterested expressions. Tatsuya then went on to call Kotone a b*tch and saying a few other things. Once he was finish, Kotone retained the same expression as before. "So who is this little prick suppose to be?" Kotone asked the other girls in a casual tone.

One of the girls who wears glasses answered. "I may be wrong but this person is Tatsuya Takeda." Hearing that name, Kotone's eye slightly widened. "Ohhh, Tatsuya Takeda. You mean the little b*tch that I remembered pissed his pants or something when he faced a demon in battle and almost got himself killed right?" Kotone asked. "You know what, it doesn't matter, but no one can boss me around. Especially someone with bad manners." Suddenly, Kotone kicked the unconscious student on the ground towards Tatsuya.

"Noooo!! Teriyama!!" Minawe exclaimed seeing him jump out of the window to confront Kotone. "He was a prave soul he was. Probably the bravest of us all." Minawe sniffed holding a candle and already having a memorial service for Tatsuya. Rei hit Minawe over the head, "You idiot, he's not dead...Yet, anyway."

"I guess you're right. Anyway, shouldn't we head over to that meeting now? If we're late we won't be able to participate in the exams, and I imagine we only have a few minutes to get there." Minawe said to the others that was still in the building along with her and Rei. She had been waiting a long time for this, so even if Tatsuya had just went head first into his death, she still wanted to be a B-Rank exorsist...Man...That sounded pretty cold hearted...

Tatsuya grinned when he heard his name. "When did I become so famous? So is this is what it feels like to be Tsukihana." He lost his grin when Kotone began to talk. After Kotone kicked the guy towards him, he simply lifted his leg up and kicked him far away from them. "Should I count that as the first attack against me and pull out my swords or should I tell you how weak of an insulter you are? I'll go with the second option since I don't think I have enough time to kick your ass. And I don't like fighting women. Just too easy..."

He quickly cleared his throat before speakingf. "First off, you called me a little b*tch. I already called you one so at least do us all a favor and be creative enough to figure out a different name to call me. Dumbass, bastard, prick, a**hole, scumbag, etc. Secondly, I don't know where you heard that piss pants thing but it's complete bullshit. I'm guessing whoever is spreading these rumors around is a bunch of bullsh*t."

I heard you were similar to me in both personality and power but...." He turned his head to the guy he kicked away and then back to her. "The kick felt even weaker than that guy and to be honest it looks like you ganged up on. I'm not saying you did since those girls could easily be your lameass cheerleaders who have to tell you who a person is with a reputation just as bad as yours. Maybe you're just a dumbass on a constant period."

"Wow, you sure like to run that f*cking mouth of yours don't you you little prick? Is that all you can do is yap like a hormonal girl? And what's this? Me being like you? Sorry, but I prefer not to be some who just b*tches all the time and pretend like every curse word ever created belongs to them." Kotone responded, bored by the fact that she had to listen to this person talking all the time. Kotone then took out her second katana which seems to have a completely red blade. "You see, here's what I think. You're just a miserable little pissed off prick that likes to yap and afraid to fight." Kotone proclaimed with a smirk. "Now..." Kotone suddenly disappeared from her position in a flash of red energy.

A second later, she appeared above Tatsuya. "Since you're a woman too I guess I'll have no problem fighting you. Snake Dance!" Kotone called out, slashing an intricate pattern that resembles a snake curving in different directions. Red energy was then shot out towards Tatsuya in the same pattern. Heading at him at an extremely quick speed.

Back inside, Kinsei was simply watching. "*Sigh* So should we just get to the meeting then?" Shin asked everyone else. "This is getting good, but I definitely don't wanna be late." Shota stated.

Tatsuya grinned as Kotone appeared above him and quickly attacked. He didn't even seem to move as the snake-like energy approached him. His grin on grew wider. It seemed like a direct hit as dirt and dust was blown up everywhere. All that can be seen was a small red light. "I thought us being alike was bullsh*t too." Both of his energy swords being held above Tatsuya's head suddenly went to their normal length. The dirt and dust was blown away with it. "We're not alike because I'm clearly better."

Tatsuya looked around at everybody that was around. "You all Saw That, Right?! Kotone Attacked First! All of you are witnesses to that!" He looked back at Kotone. A smirk was on his face. "Believe me b*tch. I love to fight. I just don't want to fight a girl unless I absolutely have to. You attacked me with the intent to kill, right?" His smirk had turned back into a large grin. "If you're the snake..." He jumped up into the air to match Kotone's height. "Then I'm the hawk!" He immediatly sent his own red energy wave towards her.

Archived