Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

"You're clearly better? Hah! That's a laugh." Kotone said. "But I will say, I guess you got some bite to you but clearly your bark is worse." Kotone added with a smirk. Then, when Tatsuya told everybody up there that they are witnesses who saw Kotone attacked first, a sweat drop formed on Kinsei's head. "What in the world... Is he really telling us that...?" Kinsei asked. A sweat drop was also on Kotone's head. "You gotta be f*cking kidding me right? This guy's a joke..." Kotone said as she landed on her feet. Then a little bit later, after Tatsuya said a pretty cool line, he attacked Kotone with his own attack. Sensing the energy radiating off of the attack surprised Kotone quite a bit but it also brought back a memory of her's. "(This familiar soul...)" Kotone thought to herself, not focusing on the incoming wave at all. Then when the wave neared her, Kotone remembered. "Wait... You're that Tatsuya?! Huh-" Seeing the wave of energy, Kotone quickly intercepted the wave with her red-bladed katana and launched the wave into the air where it exploded harmlessly.

"You, you're the Tatsuya brat that always used to get into trouble with the older kids right? Yeah, I remember you now..." Kotone said before sheathing her sword. "Humph, you're still have the same foul mouth as a little kid ehh? F*cking pathetic..." Kotone said with a smirk. "You have just the same foul mouth Kotone-san." the girl with glasses said. "Shut the f*ck up Yuriko!" Kotone said with a comically irritated expression. "So, little Tatsu finally got strong enough to participate in the BREPT huh? That's good, cause I needed someone to use as a punching bag." Kotone boasted, placing her hands on her hips. "Whoa, whoa, whoa now. Aren't you people forgetting a certain meeting." a familiar voice emanated from behind Kotone. Turning around, Kotone saw her old teacher and trainer, Uyagiri. "Well, well, look at what the cat dragged out. Uyagiri, how the f*ck you've been?" Kotone asked casually.

Hearing her language, Uyagiri pushed his glasses up. "Still got a foul mouth I see. Just like Tatsuya." Uyagiri stated. "F*ck, don't compare me to that weak prick!" Kotone angrily retorted. A sweat drop formed on Uyagiri's forehead. "Jeez, really... Anyways, if you don't want to be dropped from the BREPT, all of you better get to the meeting ASAP." Uyagiri said before walking off. Kotone then began walking off with her team, but then, Kotone stopped and turned around to Tatsuya. "Here's your cross by the way..." Kotone said, throwing Tatsuya his cross which she somehow got a hold of. Kotone and her group then proceeded to walking off.

[Later at the Meeting]

Walking inside, three familiar faces can already be seen. There was Jenos, Shiratori, the one who attacked Tatsuya, and finally Isa, the guy who asked Minawe to go out with him. "O-Oh, I-It's nice to see you guys..." Jenos shyly said with a blush. "Yo Jenos!" Shota exclaimed with a friendly grin before sitting down. Shiratori did not pay any attention to Tatsuya and simply sat there with his eyes closed. Seeing Minawe, Isa shot out from his seat and ran up to Minawe. "Hi there Minawe! You remember me?! Of course you do right?! It's so great to see you as a candidate in the BREPT! This is another chapter in our love story!" Isa exclaimed. "What in the world is this f*cking guy yapping about?" Kinsei asked Shin. "Beats me but apparently he knows Minawe." Shin said before taking a seat with Kinsei.

Kotone and her group also entered and took their seats. "Isa sit down and stop making yourself look like an idiot..." a young man with medium-length blonde hair said. The young man was wearing the outfit of a Knight of Nirvana. Hearing this, Isa placed his hand behind his head out of embarrassment. "Oh right hehe." Isa said before sitting back down.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tatsuya sighed after Kotone deflected the attack. "I almost had you too. Well damn." Kotone then began to mention about Tatsuya's past at the academy. She continued to talk until a friend of hers interrupted her and said how she was basically being a hypocrite. He laughed at her until she called him little Tatsu. He didn' even care about the rest of the insult. "Little Tatsu? I'm taller than you! And are you even that much older than me?! The only things big about you is your ego and breasts! Cotton! That nickname's way better. Your name and because of your br"

"Eh." A sweat dropped appeared on his forehead as Uyagiri popped up from behind Kotone. He hadn't even notice him get their while trading insults with Kotone. After Kotone was told her foul language was just like his Tatsuya was also pissed and retorted about the same way. "f***, don't compare me to that weak b*tch!" He yawned as Uyagiri talked about getting to the room. "I know. I was planning on finishing this quickly. If she was injured now then I wouldn't have to keep seeing her face." He began to walk off whwen he heard Kotone say some. He turned around just in time to catch the cross. "Yeah, whatever. Thanks." Tatsuya jumped back up through the window, using the swords to help propel him up.

Entering the room his eyes immediatly opened wide and he froze until the other girls had walked in. It wasn't out of fear but rather surprise and anger that he froze. "Hey...WHY THE F*CK IS THAT STUPID PRICK HERE?!?!" He was of course talking about Shiratori. He ran over to the guy and grabbed him the collar. "You little f*cker. How dare you show your face to me. I actually have my swords this time you f*cking douche."

Minawe was relieved when she and the others managed to get to the meeting area in time, and smiled at the ones she saw in there. Jenos was already there, to whom she waved happily too. Next was some guy she hadn't ever seen before and the last was Isamu. Before she could even get out a "Hello", he was suddenly right in front of her speaking very quickly. Minawe laughed nervously, "U-um, sure Aruki. Whatever you say."

[i]'What on earth is he talking about?' [/i]Minawe thought while the teacher guy told Isa to sit down and stop acting like an idiot.

Rei had quickly found a seat, and looked as though he was getting ready to take another nap. Did this guy even sleep at night? Minawe took the empty seat next to him, and waited to the class to start. "I wonder who that is." Minawe whispered looking at the blond haird guy at the front of the class. "Who cares?" Rei said, resting his elbow on the table and his chin in his hand. "What do you mean 'Who cares'? Do you not see hit outfit? He's one of the Knights of Nirvana, considered one of the best. How can you not care?"

"It's really simple actually." Rei said which only prompted Minawe to smack the back of his head.

Having his collar being grabbed by Tatsuya, Shiratori opened his eyes and looked at Tatsuya impassively. "Well, if it isn't the yapping demon. Let go of me unless you have no desire of keeping that hand of yours." Shiratori warned. "Y-Yo Shiratori, you know this guy?" Isa asked as he stood up from his seat. "Yes, this [b]thing[/b] is what I will be eliminating the world of in the near future." Shiratori openly and without hesitating warned Tatsuya. "That's quite enough." the young man of the Knights said as he stood up and faced Tatsuya. "I do not know or care of what problem you may have with Shiratori, but I will ask that you don not interrupt this meeting." the young man said.

"Calm down, this is between those two. Don't get involve." Kinsei told the young man. "I am merely preventing a conflict that would otherwise jeopardize this meeting." the young man replied. "Merely? Jeopardize? What in the world is up with how you and that other guy talks? What century are you living in? Can't you just talk normally, damn..." Kinsei said with an uninterested tone. Hearing this, the young Knight smirked. "I find that attitude of yours to be quite amusing. What's your name exorcist?" the young Knight asked. "Kinsei Hikawa. Yours?" Kinsei replied then asked. "Masanori Nagamoto..." the young Knight replied. "Masanori huh? Model of justice is what that translates into correct?" Kinsei asked.

"Correct." Masanori answered. "Interesting, I always thought the Knights of Nirvana is a group of exorcists who play dirty in order to get what the want." Kinsei remarked. Hearing this, Masanori's eyes widened and in a flash, a sword was brought towards Kinsei's throat, but Kinsei, with his demon senses and reaction speed, stopped the blade with his Bane of Purgatory. "You will do well to know your place exorcist and do not speak ill about the Knights of Nirvana." Masanori warned. "What the hell is the matter with you people? Causing trouble wherever you go." Kotone said as she leaned back and placed her legs onto the large table. "That's enough out of everybody. Tatsuya and Masanori, please take your seats. The meeting is about to begin." Sugito stated. Masanori, without another word, quickly sheathed his sword and took his seat.

After Tatsuya had let go of his collar, Shiratori simply took a handkerchief and cleaned his collar. Isa sat there between Masanori and Shiratori and was looking back and forth at the two of them. "Jeez! Why are you guys so quiet?!" Isa asked, annoyed at the seriousness in the room. Suddenly, a man looking about to be in his thirties or so walked into the room. He has long white hair and was wearing a special exorcist robe. "Who is that?" Kinsei asked. "That is the current Patriarch of the Nirvana Ordinis, Saint Mikael Luxcius Constantine VIII. He is the man who holds the position that is only one rank lower than the Pope and he himself is an S-Rank exorcist." Shin explained. Mikael's presence as he entered into the room was felt quite strongly. His presence is hard to describe but it was like coming into contact of someone who has seen God and felt his salvation.

As Mikael stepped into the front of the room, he blessed the room with a silent prayer, then he began to talk. "My fellow children of God, I commend all of you for your diligence and hard work that has now brought you the opportunity to advance onto the status of B-Rank exorcist. With this step towards the future, I am able to say that I can entrust my faith in all of you, knowing that you will be able to rid this wonderful creation of God we know as Terrene from the cold darkness that Satan casts over us. Now, Prof. Sugito of Class-C will describe to you the information that you must consider before agreeing to take the BREPT." Mikael said before stepping to the side, allowing Sugito to take the stand.

"Now, all of the students that are participating in the BREPT must understand that this test will be a vigorous test of both your physical and mental capabilities. As a B-Rank exorcist, your lives will be put in danger on almost, if not all, missions you are assigned to. So to represent the level of danger of real missions, a certain number of your physical exams will present life-or-death situations, and if you fail, there is a high chance in which you may die. For some of you, these kinds of situations have already been faced so you'e stepping into this with an advantage. However, the situations that will be presented in the exam is much more life-threatening than the missions you have faced before, and so I ask, is there anyone who would like to forfeit from the exam now?" Sugito asked.

At first, everyone was silent until Kinsei broke the silence. "Heh, like hell I'm chickening out." Kinsei said with a smirk. Kotone then spoke up. "Whatever, like life-or-death situations can scare me." Kotone stated. "I see... but by a show of hands or verbally, is there anyone who would like to quit?" Sugito asked.

Tatsuya wasn't even fazed by Shiratori's threat. Even though he knew the difference in power between them he just didn't care. Tatsuya was seriously pissed. "Thing? I'm a thing? Then what the f*ck are you? I didn't even think it was humanely possible to be as stupid as Minawe." After Sugito told him to go to his seat he let go of Shiratori's collar. "I don't even know what the hell your problem is but if you really want to fight then don't be a pussy next time." Tatsuya walked away from Shiratori and took a seat.

Tatsuya was not in the slightest immune to the presence of Mikael. He ignored the prayer and just thought to himself. "[i]What the hell kind of group is this? There's who we actually have competing in the BREPT and then there's those guys. Most notably the insane guy trying to kill me and now Mikael...and just for the BREPT...Hardly seems worthy enough for him to come here...[/i]" Tatsuya simply shrugged later when Sugito talked about the dangers of the test. "I've done plenty of missions with Minawe. I'll be fine."

"Teriyama and Kenny are always starting some kind of trouble." Minawe mumbled from her seat, while Rei only grunted uninterested in what was going on in front of him. "Even so, that Shirataki guy does seem pretty well...Mean. Teriyama sure does have a lot of enemies." She mumbled to herself placing a finger on her chin. Prof. Sugito then came in and quieted everything down, which was a good thing since Kensei and Masanori was about to go at it. They even had their swords drawn already! Then the patriach of their school walked in and said some things, and eventually asked anyone to raise their hand or speak up if they didn't want to participate in the test.

"No way am I backing down. I've been working for 3 years just to get this far." She looked beside her at Rei who had his hand raised. Though seeing the glare from Mianwe he slowly brought his hand back down.

[center][b][size=5]CHAPTER 17: TO THOSE WHO SEEK IT[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 17 Synopsis]With the meeting over with, the exorcists were told that they can leave and that the written test would be just four days from now. Without anyone standing in their way now, will Masanori and Shiratori confront their fellow students, especially Kinsei and Tatsuya, or will it be the other way around?[/spoiler]

Walking outside, Kinsei and Shin made their way towards the exit of the front gate when suddenly, "Hikawa!" Masanori called out from behind Kinsei, prompting him to stop along with Shin and look back. Kinsei had an uninterested look on his face. "What the hell do you want?" Kinsei asked. "Humph, you watch that tone of yours Hikawa. I just wanted to warn you about that 'slip of the tongue' you had in the meeting." Masanori stated. "What in the world are you talking about?" Kinsei asked, unaware and still uninterested. "Your insolence is really annoying. I'm talking about the fact that you had the audacity to slander the reputation of the Knights, and as an apprentice Knight, it is my duty to uphold th-" Masanori was suddenly interrupted in the middle of his statement.

"Are you blabbering yet? I gotta go home and get some sleep. I have no interest in you at all weakling. The ones I'm here to beat is Tatsuya and Kotone. An insignificant 'apprentice' Knight like you won't require any skill to beat so jog on." Kinsei stated before turning back around and was about to walk off. Hearing her name being mentioned along with Tatsuya made Kotone wanted to barf. "Sh*t, don't f*cking drag my name into the same sentence as that big-mouth a**hole over there." Kotone said before walking off along with her team. Before going though, Kotone did turn around to face Kinsei and Tatsuya. "In all honesty, it would be fun to beat you two into a mass of bloody flesh, but one more violent outburst for me and I'm out of the BREPT so I'll catch you ladies later." Kotone said before walking off again.

"Heh, what a b*tch... Now where was I? Oh yeah, I'm just about to leave." Kinsei said before walking off along with a concerned Shin after what Kinsei had said to Masanori. Suddenly, Kinsei's face was pushed to the ground and he felt pressure pushing down on his back. It's revealed to be Masanori, who has grabbed a hold of Kinsei's head and forced him onto the ground then to stop Kinsei from moving anywhere, Masanori placed his knee onto Kinsei's back. Masanori had restrained Kinsei. "Arrg, you f*cking prick, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Kinsei asked with an obviously, extremely agitated tone of voice. "This is a take-down and restrain technique taught to me at the Knights Academy. It's effective on handling annoying, quick-moving demons but it works just as well with disrespectful brats like you." Masanori said with a composed face.

"W-Whoa there Masanori. I don't think you have to take it this far don't ya think-" Right after Isa had said that, Masanori replied. "People like this should learn to behave in a dignify and respectful manner towards the Knights who makes Terrene a safe place to live in. I am merely carrying out a rightful punishment for punks like him." Masanori stated. "H-Hey, get off of him!" Shin shouted. "Quiet! A student like yourself with high grades should not concern yourself with people like this." Masanori replied. "Okay f*cker... THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!" Kinsei shouted, causing a large explosion of blue flames to occur; forcing Masanori to jump back. "T-This intensity...!" Masanori said to himself, shielding his eyes from the intense blue flames. "W-What is that...?" Jenos asked himself, referring to a powerful soul energy radiating off of Kinsei. It was strange to Jenos as the soul energy kind of felt non-human-like, almost demonic.

After the flames had died off, Kinsei was shown standing with the Bane of Purgatory in his hand and two blue flames floating above his head. Kinsei then revealed his eyes, now an intense blue color, as he looked at Masanori with a "pissed-off" expression. "You piece of garbage... You dirtied my clothes... *Sigh* F*ck, you're really asking for an a** whooping aren't you?" Kinsei asked before unsheathing the Bane of Purgatory and pointing it at Masanori. The Bane of Purgatory then ignited with blue flames. "I would say 'time to take out the trash' but I think 'incinerate' would be more appropriate in this situation." Kinsei stated.

Watching, or rather hearing, the whole event unfold quietly and with his eyes closed, Shiratori now turned to Tatsuya. "Your classmate is also trouble I see... Humph, no matter, Masanori will deal with him..." Shiratori stated. Suddenly, Shiratori's eyes opened to reveal his mysterious and strange left eye. "My blood was boiling and my mind kept telling me to kill you while the meeting was taking place, but I have enough control to prevent myself from doing anything rash not like something like you can understand about control. Don't worry, I won't kill you now. Now that you're in the BREPT, I'll have more time to make you suffer slowly and after all of this, I will kill you. As the Holy Scripture have said, ''Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.', but I'm afraid I can't love a heartless demon." Shiratori stated.

"Damn, Shiratori's going at it too... Ahhh! This makes my blood boil! I wanna battle too!" Isa shouted before turning his attention to Shota. "Nah, he's too small to be a challenge." Isa said. "HEY!" Shota shouted in response. Isa then turned to Minawe. "No, I can't fight a girl, especially not Minawe!" Isa stated. Isa then turned to face Rei, and suddenly, steam shot out from his nostrils as he punched his right fist into the air. "That's it! He's neither short nor a girl! You there, the bored-looking guy! You and me shall now participate in the ancient art of furious battle!" Isa stated, punching his fist into the air again with an imaginary setting of an ocean with a large wave crashing into a bed of rocks appearing as the background.

Tatsuya didn't give a sh*t about the fight between Kinsei and Masanori. He continued to walk until hearing his name mentioned along with Kotone. "Don't put that b*tch on the same platform as me!" Even though in some ways it was a compliment he was still insulted by it. "And don't think either of you two wimps can beat me!" He was talking to both Kinsei and Kotone that time.

Tatsuya continued to walk off as things seemed to get more intense. "[i]I need to get back to my room and study.[/i]" Tatsuya stopped when he heard Shiratori. He turned to him to get a good look as he opened his eyes and continued talking. "Are you stalking me now? You talk a lot for one...and you also aren't very good at hiding. Or maybe you're just a creeper. You're no lord. I can tell you that." He focused his attention on Shiratori's red eye for a moment. "Now are you going to tell me what the f*ck your problem is or are you going to continue to randomly b*tch? We can also just fight and get things over with. I've killed plenty of demons before without a word spoken so I have no problem with not hearing your sh*tty life story and just beat the sh*t out of you."

"Why is it that every where we go, someone has to start fighting?" Minawe asked herself, "Can't we all just, I don't know, get along?" That was in response to when Masanori slammed Kensei's face into the ground. It looked pretty painful, but seconds later Kensei ushed Masanori back in an explosion of blue flames, and had the Bane of Purgatory in his hands. His eyes glowed an intense blue. Those who weren't used to his power were surprised by the intensity of his soul. Tatsuya also seemed to be in a confrontation with someone. Minawe stood in the back with Jenos, Shota, Rikka and Rei watching everything that was going on.

It seemed like all the commotion for Isa rialed up because now he was looking for someone to challenge himself. In the end he picked Rei, who just looked at him. "I think Shota is more on your level." He said not wanting to fight. Hell he didn't even want to do the BREPT. That just ment harder assignments and more work on his part.

Masanori smirked, though his face still retains some of his previous nervousness after seeing the explosion of blue flames. "Don't get so cocky." Masanori warned. "Can't... That's my nature after all..." Kinsei replied, referring to his secret status of being the Prince of Pride. Masanori then removed his sword from its sheathe and gripped his sword handle with both hands. "The superior swordsmanship of a Knight will never be outdone by the likes of an arrogant bastard like yourself." Masanori proclaimed. "Arrogant...? Please, the arrogant one here is you if you think you can win... Blue Flame Tail Smash!" Kinsei called out before slamming a large wave of blue flames toward Masanori. "(Blue Flame Tail Smash...? Just what kinda name is that for a technique?)" Shin thought to himself, unimpressed by Kinsei's terrible technique naming skills. Even though the name is not all that great, the power of the attack is what really counts.

Masanori, seeing the incoming attack, had a nervous look from the intensity of the flames. However, his pride as a Knight won't allow him to be defeated by one attack. "A ridiculous name for a ridiculous attack!" Masanori shouted before dashing to the side and evading the attack. Masanori then continued towards Kinsei who was just standing there calmly. "Tch, pathetic..." Kinsei uttered. Suddenly, Masanori could hear the attack coming towards him from behind and he stopped in his tracks to look back. It was true, the Blue Flame Tail Smash is heading back towards Masanori. "You see, I chose that name because my flames, like a tail, is very flexible in movement meaning even though the attack missed the first time, it can always come back for a second attack." Kinsei explained. Then, the attack collided with Masanori.

"I fine your responses to be rather amusing but that won't save you from retribution." Shiratori told Tatsuya. "Demons like you really have a small mind and a small memory huh? Very well then, let me enlighten you on just exactly what you did. You see this eye?" Shiratori said as he pointed to his red eye. "[b]That's the eye of my demon mother. A woman who you murdered in cold blood.[/b]" Shiratori revealed. "Well, I guess a small-minded demon like yourself won't remember so I'll continue. It was a long time ago but I still remember that day. Though I don't very well know the details, I remember an exorcist boy with blonde hair and two swords. I was in the Kintoki District where I saw a woman being stabbed through the chest, by that boy. Even you can piece the puzzle together. As a parting gift, my mother granted me this eye. She didn't have to say it but I know she wanted revenge. I then enroll in the Nirvana Ordinis Academy and by some lucky twist of fate, I found my mother's murderer being in the same class as me." Shiratori explained.

"From then on, I vow to train myself to be strong enough to kill you, but sadly, I was transfer to Class-A before I could exact my revenge. That was three years ago. And now I find myself confronting that very murderer, and I will make you suffer Tatsuya Takeda." Shiratori proclaimed. Suddenly, Shiratori's eyes glowed red and blades of air appeared, heading for Tatsuya's arms, legs, and face. Unlike before, Tatsuya could see it coming this time around.

"What?! No way am I on his level. I wanna battle you mystery person!" Isa shouted. Isa then stopped as he looked at Shiratori. "Damn, so that's the guy who killed Shiratori's mother...?" Isa said.

Tatsuya didn't seem effected by the story he just heard. As if he really didn't give a sh*t like he previousy said. Seeing the swords he knew that a fight was about to begin. He immediatly reached into his jacket and pulled out his two sword handles. "I said this before but it still holds true..." Energy burst out of his swords just in time to block a few of the air blades. A few breached his defense and landed cuts on various parts of his body. "I honestly don't know if I can believe....YOU'RE A BIGGER F*CKING DUMBASS THAN MINAWE!!!" He made sure to yell it loud enough so all nearby could hear.

Tatsuya pointed one of his energy swords at Shiratori. "Tell me this! Are these the swords you remember?! Whether they are or not I don't care. You insulted me, accused me of stupid sh*t, attacked me with the intent to kill, and worst of all. You Made My Friend Scream And Worry About Me! You can can get a f*cking brain and actually use it to give seconds of thought and figure out you're just a b*tchy prick. Then you can get onto your hands and knees and beg for forgiveness. I'm just going to f*cking slaughter you!" Tatsuya quickly charged at Shiratori, his blades in hand.

"Wow...I can't believe Teriyama would actually kill his mother." Minawe mumbled going back and forth between the two fights happening. Though she had focused more on Tatsuya's fight when Shiratori was explaining why he was so hostile towards him. "Wait, so that would make him a half-demon. I didn't know we had any in the school." She said thinking that was pretty cool. "Anyway, I don't think Teriyama would do that. I mean he wouldn't just go up to a demon and just kill it, unless it was causing trouble or came up to him. I mean, he came in at the last minute, who knows what happened between that. She could have been trying to kill Teriyama and he was just defending himself." She said simply speaking in general.

"Look, I'm not fighting you. And nothing you can say or do will change that. There is nothing in it for me at all." Rei boredly said, stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"Humph, it's over..." Kinsei said as he turned around to walk off. But before walking off, Kinsei turned to face Tatsuya and Shiratori. "(I wonder if what that guy said is true. Tatsuya killing a demon is no surprise, but killing a demon who's someone's mother. Well, hopefully that demon was a threat to him or something. Anyways, that other guy looks pissed off as hell.)" Kinsei thought to himself with a seemingly uninterested expression. "(No way... Tatsuya wouldn't do such a thing. I mean sure he's not in any way a nice person but he wouldn't go to the length of killing someone innocent even if that person is a demon.)" Shin thought to himself with a concerned expression. "C'mon, this is none of our business. Let's go." Kinsei told Shin before walking off. However, Kinsei stopped walking as soon as he sensed a powerful but discreet energy coming from behind him.

Turning around and looking at the smoke, a silhouette could be seen faintly in the smoke. When the smoke cleared, a large black and gold dome can be seen with elaborate carvings on the dome. "What the hell is this?" Kinsei asked, turning his body around. Suddenly, the dome began glowing a light yellow color and reverted into a shield held by Masanori. "Do you really think that one attack can defeat a Knight so easily? Sadly, you're mistaken." Masanori stated. "Look, as much as I want to wipe the ground with your face, right now I got better things to do." Kinsei replied before turning and walking off. "What? Why are you leaving?! Are you scared-" Right after Masanori asked that, Kinsei replied. "Scared? Don't get your pitiful hopes up like that. You're not worth my time. Oh, and if I were you, I would try to stop that battle between Tatsuya and your teammate. He'll die if he keeps fighting." Kinsei said before walking away.

Shin hesitated to move for a minute but then followed off with Kinsei. Masanori stood there, gripping the handle of his blade tightly with anger. "Not worth your time...? Damn you, you arrogant fool... Humph..." Masanori then finally calmed down and sheathed his sword. Masanori turned to look at the battle between Tatsuya and Shiratori. "('He'll die'? Is that Tatsuya person that strong, enough to defeat Shiratori?)" Masanori asked himself after hearing what Kinsei had told him earlier.

"(Damn, this demon is harder to deal with than I thought!)" Shiratori thought to himself as he managed to dodg a couple of high speed attacks from Tatsuya. The fighting in Ragnarok really strengthened Tatsuya. It was because soul energy in Ragnarok cannot be channeled so easily and so Tatsuya and the others had to work even harder to channel their souls, increasing their capabilities in battle. Jumping back, Shiratori aimed his eye above Tatsuya. Suddenly, large, metal rods materialized and plummeted quickly towards Tatsuya in order to pin him down. "(His speed is surely annoying... But what really ticks me off is the fact that if it weren't for him being injured last time, does it mean that I wouldn't have even been able to attack him the way I did?)" Shiratori thought to himself. "NO! I will see to it that you suffer Tatsuya Takeda!" Shiratori shouted before unleashing a barrage of red energy arrows as well towards Tatsuya.

Rei's response snapped Isa out of his serious state as he looked back at Rei. "Huh? So you're not going to fight me...? That's a shame... Cause I really wanna test out your power level..." Isa said. Suddenly, Isa shot towards Rei at an incredible speed. Isa's speed was so fast that he created a mini tornado as he ran towards Rei. "You seem like the sluggish type. Let's test out that hypothesis shall we?!" Isa asked rhetorically before aiming a wide kick towards Rei's shoulder. Even without making contact yet, one could feel the immensely, devastating energy radiating off of Isa's leg. If Rei doesn't dodge, the kick may very well take off an arm unless Isa's holding back.

Minawe just sighed. "I think I'm ready to go now. Rei lets-What the heck are you doing!?" She yelled seeing that he was in a fight with Isa. "Is today the day of the male ego contest and no one told me?!"

Rei ignored Minawe and instead had his focus on Isa. He dashed at him and Rei was surprised by the amount of speed he possessed, but him being who he was didn't really show his surprise. Rei remained in his relaxed posture but was quickly on guard and ready to dodge, but Isa was coming a lot faster than Rei anticipated. He aimed for Rei's shoulder, and even before it hit Rei could feel the intense wind pressure, and the power of his soul. Rei quickly jumped back, just barely missing the attack but the wind was strong enough to send him further than Rei intended. He slid across the ground until he came to a stop.

"You're really asking for it you know." Rei glared removing his hands from his pockets and lightenign started appearing circling around his body. "Look kid, I'll give you one last chance to leave me alone."

Tatsuya temporarily stopped his assault after Shiratori had jumped back. "Running away, eh?" He noticed that Shiratori was looking up and did so himself. "Is that all you've go-" He saw something at the edge of his vision. He looked back to Shiratori and saw a barrage of red arrows coming his way. "[i]Well f*ck...[/i]" He quickly jumped towards the arrows only managing to get hit in the back. "Ow ow ow. My back." After recovering from the hit on his back he quickly sent an energy wave out to intercept the arrows just in time to avoid an vital parts being hit.

Continuing to ignore any pain he ran back to the rods that had been previously dropped in an attempt to pin him. He pulled a rod out of the ground and threw it at Shiratori. He continued to grab more of the rods and throw them at Shiratori.

Seeing Tatsuya taking hits from the arrows just to avoid being pinned by the large metal rods only caused Shiratori to become more nervous. "(Just what in the hell- Is he crazy...?)" Shiratori thought to himself with a drop of sweat running down the side of his face. Then Tatsuya released an energy wave to destroy the remaining arrows. Seeing this, Shiratori snapped out of his temporary state of mind and refocused onto the battle. However, before Shiratori could make any moves himself, Tatsuya proceeded to pick up a metal rod on the ground and threw it towards Shiratori. "Arrg... Damn pesk..." Shiratori thought to himself before focusing his eye onto the metal rod. Suddenly, the metal rod collapsed upon itself in a manner resembling paper being crumbled up. After that, Tatsuya continued with his assault by throwing more metal rods.

Without speaking and with a clear sign of urgency show upon his face, Shiratori's eye zipped back and forth, looking at each individual metal rod and causing them to collapse upon themselves. However, one beam was then able to hit Shiratori on the arm, sending him backwards. "Arrgh!" Shiratori uttered as his feet slid across the ground, kicking up dust. Shiratori finally stopped and as he looked up, more rods were coming at him. "(Damn!)" Shiratori cursed as he collapsed some more rods. Unfortunately for Shiratori, there was just too many rods coming at him and three of rods was able to pin him roughly onto the ground and restraining him. Shiratori didn't have the physical build to be able to force the rods off of himself. "Arrg! Damn it!" Shiratori thought as he looked at one of the rods. That particular rod then shattered into fine metal dust, but there was still two more.

Seeing his attack missed, Isa gritted his teeth then punched the ground. As his fist landed onto the ground, a large crater was created and the ground shook for two seconds. "Damn! I missed! Man, I pegged you for being sluggish but you're pretty quick yourself." Isa stated. When Isa said that last part, he placed his hands into the pocket and kicked a pebble on the ground out of light frustration. The pebble was sent flying through a tree without actually destroying the entire tree but just made a hole through the tree. When Rei warned Isa, Isa simply blinked a couple of times before a large grin of awe came onto his face. "W-Whoa! You can use lightning?! That's freakin' awesome! Heh, no way I'm backing down from this fight especially since I'm fighting a strong, cool opponent and I was only able to use ten percent of my power!" Isa replied.

"Alright, I'm pumped up! Let's try twenty percent!" Isa shouted as his soul energy suddenly increased dramatically, lifting tiny pebbles and other small objects off of the ground and into the air just by being near Isa. "C'mon, since I attacked you last time, it's your turn to attack me!" Isa proclaimed, placing his arms outward and leaving his chest unprotected for Rei to return an attack.

Rei sweatdropped. Why the hell was this guy so hellbent on fighting him? '[i]And how in the hell did I even get in this situation? *sigh* I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning'[/i] He thought finally facing Isa completely. "Fine then, what the hell. I'll fight you, but don't start crying when I fry your ass." Rei said. Isa said something about him having to go first since he made the first attack last time. Rei groaned again, "Whatever." Unlike Isa who seemed to enjoy creating craters in the ground, Rei made a clean dash towards Isa. In a very lightening like fashion, Rei constantly vanished and reappeared in a continuous diagonal, leaving behind a trail of lightning, but instead of actually going after Isa he simply made an offset circle around him.

It all happened within the timespan of less than 3 seconds before Rei was back where he started, the lightening appearing around him even more frequently.[color=#000000] [b]"Lightening constrict." [/b][/color]

The lighening circle around him quickly closed in, intending to wrap around his body and deliver a nasty electrical shock throughout his body. The technique wasn't very flashy, but then again Rei wasn't a flashy person and instead was very quite and didn't like drawing attention to himself.

Tatsuya grinned seeing his assault of metal rods was having a clear effect on Shiratori. He sure as hell wasn't going to waste this oppurtunity to beat the sh*t out him. He also begun to gain an understanding of Shiratori's powers. "[i]It's all in those eyes of his...he himself can't do much but those eyes have a lot to them...but...if he can't see...[/i]" He looked up into the sky and simply smirked before putting his two swords back into his jacket. "Let's finish this!"

Shiratori was just being pinned down as Tatsuya jumped into the air, using energy coming out of various spots of his body to help boost him high up. He was now in between Shiratori and the sun. After reaching his goal his energy momentarily ceased it's flow. "I Told You I'd Slaughter You!" Two powerful red energy blasts burst out of his back and he went flying at his speeds towards Shiratori at high speeds. "I really wonder what I look like right now....a demon..." He put his hands together and began to charge them with his soul. "or..." When he was finally close enough he brought his hands up into the air ready to slam them down onto Shiratori.

((Desu, when I was posting my previous post I hoped for Tatsuya to figure out Shiratori's weakness lol well you got a part of it right, the other part is that while his eye is powerful, his eye still moves at the rate of a normal human and so fast attacks or attacks with multiple hits can really damage Shiratori badly due to the fact that his eye can't keep up with the speed to counter or stop the attack))

Before Shiratori could free himself from the last two rods that was pinning him down, Tatsuya took the upper hand by using a powerful technique that formed red energy wings on his back. Flying up to the sky, Tatsuya was able to block out Shiratori's line of vision. "Arrg, damn it..." Shiratori cursed. Then, Tatsuya's wings burst with energy and he sped towards Shiratori at full speed. Tatsuya was going in for a strong slamming attack. "(T-This can't... I... WHY CAN'T I BEAT HIM???!!!)" Shiratori angrily and frustratingly thought to himself as he lie there, awaiting Tatsuya's attack. "(Mother... I...)" Shiratori closed his eyes; visions of a beautiful demon woman with long white hair in a kimono and a younger version of Shiratori played through Shiratori's mind. Suddenly, a large explosion occurred, kicking up a large cloud of dust and debris. As the dust cleared, Shiratori was shown with widened eyes and a surprise look on his face. Standing in front of Shiratori was Masanori who stopped Tatsuya's attack with a large black-bladed claymore.

"M-Masanori..." Shiratori uttered, unable to say anything else. Masanori had a calm expression and he began to talk without turning back to look at Shiratori. "Sloppy... You let this person get the better of you? Has your training all been a waste then?" Masanori asked. "I..." Shiratori didn't say anything after that. Masanori then looked Tatsuya directly in his eyes. "That attack just now was quite interesting. It took my Sliffiend quite a bit of time to adjust to the power level, but still, a static attack such as that can't compete against a dynamic blade like Sliffiend." Masanori proclaimed. Then, Masanori swung his Sliffiend in a wide arc, sending Tatsuya flying back. The slash wasn't meant to damage Tatsuya but to rather just push him away. "The battle is over." Masanori simply said before helping Shiratori up.

Isa's eyes widened with awe as Rei charged at him with incredible speed. "Whoa! Awesome! Hit me with your best shot!" Isa cheered Rei on for some reason. Then, Rei encircled Isa with lightning. "Cool, it's a ring of-" Before Isa could finish his sentence, he was charged with a powerful lightning attack that constricted him. "WHOOOOOA!" Isa shouted as he continued to be electrocuted. After the lightning ring finally dissipated, Isa fell to the ground, burnt. "Whoa... That was... electrifying..." Isa joked, even though he was just hit with a powerful attack that sent him onto his face. A moment later, Isa jumped up onto his feet, looking as energetic as ever. "Great! Simply fantastic! Alright, now it's my tur-" Before Isa could finish what he was saying, Masanori interrupted. "Isa! It's time to go... We don't have time for anymore fighting. We'll settle all of the conflicts in the BREPT." Masanori stated.

"Awww, you guys had fun and I only got one shot. Oh well... *Sigh* See ya later Minawe and guy who I just fought!" Isa exclaimed before walking off with Masanori and Shiratori. Before walking off completely, Shiratori turned back to face Tatsuya. "This isn't over... Next time, I will make you suffer for what you've done..." Shiratori warned with hate-filled words before turning around and walking off with the other two.

Tatsuya never liked it when his fights were interrupted. Masanori had then looked Tatsuya right in the eye and talked about his attack. "That attack was actually one of my weaker ones." He was then pushed away from the two by Masanori's blade. "F*cker..." He quickly looked around for Kinsei. "Where the hell is that douchebag? He should have been holding off that prick..." Before being completely gone Shiratori turned around and said a few words before continuing his way. "I'll kick your ass as many times as you want!"

Rei calmed down when Masanori came over and told Isa that they were leaving. "I can't believe I fought that idiot." He mumbled, returning to his laid back posture. He didn't really like that Masanori guy either. He thought too highly of himself, and was way to prideful. Sure he may have been good enough to become a Knight, but Rei believed that all his bark didn't match up to his bite. It was like a worse version of Tsukihana. At least he didn't try to be all high and mighty.

"So can we go now?" Minawe asked from her seated position on the floor.

[center][b][size=5]CHAPTER 18: THE FIRST PART[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 18 Synopsis]Four days have passed and now it's time for the first exam of the BREPT, the written exam. With the arrival of the participants, the BREPT is officially started. However, as the first exam is started, something unsettling falls upon the Nirvana Ordinis Academy.[/spoiler]

"Wow, four days have finally passed. I think we spent those four days just studying away huh?" Shin asked with a smile. Kinsei then appeared from beside Shin, his face looking extremely paled and he has large bags under his eyes, giving him a rather ghastly appearance. "F*ck... I think over these past four days I've only gotten one and a half days worth of sleep... I can't go into the exam like this..." Kinsei said with a rather frail voice. "Well, you were way behind on your studies so of course you needed to catch up, even it it means not getting any sleep. But think about it, if you become a B-Rank, you'll be one step closer to becoming an A-Rank. Isn't that worth all of your studying?" Shin asked to which Kinsei first replied with a blank stare. "You do remember that my goal is to return to Abaddon with my original body right? I'm not f*cking here to become so useless A-Rank exorcist. Besides, I only joined this damn thing to wipe the floor with that a**hole Tatsuya and that other b*tch, Kotoba." Kinsei stated.

"Umm, don't you mean Kotone?" Shin asked with a nervous smile and a sweat drop on his head. "Yeah, whatever... Let's just f*cking go already." Kinsei said before walking, or rather slumping, off. "Boy, I hope he doesn't pass out during the exam." Shin said to himself before following behind Kinsei. The two soon arrived at the academy and their designated examination room. Entering inside, Kinsei could already see Masanori, Shiratori, Isa, Jenos, Kotone, and others there. Without saying anything but only giving an annoyed expression, Kinsei walked to a seat and sat down, placing his chin onto the desk. Kotone sat there with her feet on the table and her hands resting behind her head. "Why the f*ck am I in a room with all of these pricks, can't females get a separate testing room?!" Kotone complained to the examiner who was an old man with short white hair and a monocle on his left eye. The old man was reading a small, dark red-colored bible but when he heard Kotone complaining, he stopped his reading and looked up at her.

"What?" Kotone asked with a pissed off voice. The old man did not reply but simply turned to face a clock mounted on the wall. "8:15..." the old man said the time shown on the clock and then turned back to read his bible. "Arrg, just what kinda f*cking response is that?" Kotone asked angrily as she stood up from her desk. The old man stopped once again and looked at Kotone. "Please take your seat..." the old man simply said before going back to his reading. Extremely agitated but knowing that there's nothing she could do, Kotone sat down in her usual position with her feet planted on the desk and her arms resting behind her head as she looked out the window at some birds. Isa sat at his desk, creating paper footballs to shoot into a nearby trashcan as he waited for the exam to begin and for the others to arrive.

Masanori, Shiratori, and Jenos sat at their desks quietly. Seeing all of this began to annoy Kinsei. It was already bad enough that he had to stay awake for two and half days but now he finds out that he's early and that he's stuck in a room with annoying people. "(Hurry the f*ck up whoever's not here yet...)" Kinsei thought to himself, resting his head on his desk.

For the past four days Tatsuya had been stdying nonstop. Well he would have if Mayumi wasn't on his ass about getting sleep and even checking on him to make sure he was. He walked into the classroom reading a bible. Although his attetion seemed solely focused on the bible in his hans he was able to traverse through the hallways, into the classroom, and into his seat with ease. After taking his seat he closed his bible and set it down on his desk. "Can we get going now?" He noticed Minawe and Rei weren't there but he just didn't care.

Minawe had tried long and hard to stay focus on her studies, but every time she tried she became so bored that she would fall asleep. Rei wasn't any help since all he pretty much did was sleep. He was absolutely no help, and didn't offer any type of motivation whatsoever. On the day of the exam Minawe had over slept, sitting at the desk in her room and using her book as a pillow. She mumbled in her sleep and drool rolled out of the corner of her mouth. It wasn't long before Minawe was waking up. She sat up and stretched, giving a long and loud yawn. "That...Was a good nap." She sighed rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Turning around she looked at the clock.......

"HOLY CRAP! I'M LATE!!!" She yelled jumping out of her seat and running down the hall. She was half way there when she realized, "I need to shower and change!!" She did a complete about face, and practically jumped into the shower.

She only spet like 3 minutes before getting out, throwing on some clothes and was then litterally sliding across the floor, trying to get the class on time, but then, "I FORGOT REI!!" She yelled running back to the room and slamming Rei's room door open. "Rei get up!!" When Minawe saw that Rei was awake and playing a Xbox in his room she glared, "You were awake the whole time.....WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!?!"

Rei shrugged still playing the game, "I forgot, and I didn't want to leave my game."

"Ugh just come on!!" Minawe yelled before running off. Rei sighed, turned his game off and followed after Minawe in a walking pace. Minawe finally got to the classroom breathing hard, hair still wet and clinging to her face. "S-sorry....I-i'm l-late.." She panted before going to an empty seat. Seconds later Rei walked in, took his seat and pulled out a Gameboy completely ready to ignore everyone.

Once Minawe and Rei finally arrived, the old examiner closed his small red bible. "F*cking finally." Kotone remarked. "Now that all of you are here it's time-" Before the examiner could finish what he was saying, a young man with long dark hair that's combed back, down to the nape of his neck sporting a completely jet black leather jacket with fur lining ran into the room. "S-Sorry! I'm here!" the young man exclaimed. "Hmm, and who are you?" the examiner asked. "I'm Kuro Nagamine, a participant in the BREPT from Class-D." the young man replied with a friendly smile. "Hmm I see. Very well then Kuro, please take your seat as we are about to begin the written exam." the examiner said. "Thank you very much sir, and I apologize for being late everybody." Kuro said with an apologetic and embarrassed smile before sitting down at an empty seat in the very back of the room.

"Very well, as I was saying before. Now that all of the participants are here, we can begin the written exam of the BREPT." the examiner said before passing out a thick testing booklet to each one in the room as well as two pencils each. "(Damn, the exam is this long? *Sigh* All of that studying better help me pass this damn thing.)" Kinsei thought to himself. "Wow, this really is a big test!" a voice in the back of the room suddenly exclaimed. Looking back, it was Kuro, in awe from the extensive amount of pages in the testing booklet. "Please keep your voice down, we're about to test." the examiner said. "Wow, this is the first time where I'm not the one being loud." Shota said. "Yeah, same for me." Isa added. "Huh? I'm very sorry for my sudden outburst. I'm just a bit stunned by the number of questions on here." Kuro said as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"With that established, you will have two and a half hours to finish this exam. You may begin... now." the examiner stated. Right away when Kinsei flipped to the first page, he was quite shocked. He knew every single answer on the first page. "(H-Hey, the questions are so easy.)" Kinsei thought before flipping to the next couple of pages and getting the same results. "(I can actually answer all of these. Guess staying up to study really is a good thing.)" Kinsei thought, letting a small smirk formed on his face as he began answering the questions with relative ease. Time began passing as the students sat there and answered the questions, and before they knew it, forty-five minutes have passed. Suddenly, the examiner got up from his chair. "I'm sorry students but it seems I need to use the restroom. I will be back shortly." the examiner said before opening the door of the room and walking.

"Remember to keep your eyes on your own paper and do not socialize with the other students." the examiner reminded them basically not to cheat then closed the door and walked off; the sound of his footsteps clearly being heard becoming more faint as he walked further away from the testing room. The students continued testing silently, they knew better than to waste time talking and asking for answers. "(This is going really well. I think I'm going to pass this with flying colors.)" Kinsei thought to himself with a smile but his smile was then interrupted. "A, C, D, D, B, C, D, A, C... The answers to questions ninety-six to 104... This test is a joke..." a voice said from the very back of the room. Kinsei glanced back to see Kuro with a completely different expression on his face and sitting in a more relaxed position.

"(What the- ninety-six is the question that I'm currently on...)" Kinsei thought. "(I'm on question ninety-six...)" Shota thought. "(N-Ninety-six? The answer is A?)" Jenos thought to himself. Others were also on number ninety-six and the last question of that section was 104. "What's the matter? You don't have to worry... All of those answers are correct... Like I said, this test is a joke... I'm already finished with all 300 questions but by the looks on your faces, I can tell that all of you are a bit... surprised by the number ninety-six correct?" Kuro asked with a calm smirk on his face. The smirk had something strange about it, almost an evil smirk in a way but his sheer calmness just made it harder to tell.

Archived