Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Tatsuya didn't care much for the new arrival. Other than an odd suspicion and right off the bat finding him extremely annoying. "[i]That's odd...once the dumbass and her boyfriend walked in the examiner was ready to begin and he had no idea who this guy was. And I don't remember him at that mandatory meeting that if you didn't go you'd get kicked out. If he's this loud now and just the way he looks he doesn't blend in too easily...[/i]" He soon casted his thoughts as since he just wanted to get this underway.

He soon opened up the test book only to find that it was extremey easy. "[i]Seriously? These questions are just too simple.[/i]" His hand began to move at a fast pace as he filled in the answers with no real problem. "[i]This is just too easy.[/i]" After a while he had gotten to answer 96 when he heard something. He looked back to see that Kuro was giving the answers to the questions. "I agree. This test is a joke. And the person administering it also seems like an idiot. Now f*ck off." He turned back to his test and went back to work on it, ignoring what Kuro had said the answers were to figure them out himself.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once the test started Minawe was completely focused on getting every question correct, but she found that to be...Well..Shockingly easy. She didn't even have to really think. All of the questions were simply too easy. [i]I wonder if they made a mistake with the test...Did they intend to make them so easy? [/i]Minawe thought as she continued to answer the questions on the test. Rei also found he had an easy time as well, though he didn't find anything strange with it. The easier it was the better, if the tests stay like this then maybe he could get this stuff over with quickly.

When both Minawe and Rei reached question 96 the guy that came in late suddenly started speakign out the answers from 96 thru 104. She realized that the old guy was gone. "I wonder who he is." Minawe mumbled looking over her shoulder at him. "Who knows, and who cares." Rei replied. "I don't remember seeing him in the meeting...Maybe I over looked him or something...." She ended before returning to her test. [i]I know he gave some answers but...I think I should see for myself.... [/i]

((Wow, you guys got confused about the test, I only said it was easy due to Kinsei studying but well whatever lol))

After hearing what Tatsuya had said to him, Kuro kept the same calm, smirking expression as before. "Your mouth sure stinks like sh*t do you know that?" Kuro asked Tatsuya. "Guess that's why they call it potty mouth heh... Quite amusing indeed..." Kuro said. "Hey, just why in the hell are you even here? You weren't even at the meeting." Kinsei asked. "Because I was bored..." Kuro simply answered. "Then how are you able to get in without being in the meeting?" Kinsei questioned on. "It's none of your concern, but I will tell you that I was never at the meeting nor have I ever been a candidate in the first place. I was just bored and used my own method to get in." Kuro explained. "That doesn't f*cking make sense. What the hell did you do to get yourself accepted without going to the meeting." Kinsei replied. After that, Kuro merely kept quiet and looked at Kinsei with the same expression and mocking smirk. He then turned to Tatsuya. "You're probably the weakest one here aren't you? Yeah, that's correct..." Kuro proclaimed.

Kuro then looked at Kinsei. "You're garbage too..." Kuro said. Kuro then began pointing to Kotone, then Masanori, Shiratori, Isa, and Rei. "All of you are garbage, and then the ones who I haven't addressed are even less than garbage. Pity, and I thought that maybe I could have some fun in this joke of an exam." Kuro stated as he closed his eyes. Kinsei then held up his Bane of Purgatory while Kotone stood up from her desk holding onto her swords. Unusually, Masanori, Shiratori, and Isa continued their test without care. "What the f*ck did you call me prick?" Kotone asked. "I'm about to rip that f*cking mouth of yours right off your face." Kinsei warned. Not responding, Kuro continued to smirk mockingly at them.

OoC: *Shrugs.* Well if it was easy for Kinsei it'd be just as easy for Tatsuya.

IC:
Tatsuya didn't give a sh*t for the first thing Kuro had said. It felt a bit to weak and he heard pottymouth to often so a resoponse was beneath even him. But after being called the weakest f them all made him snap a bit. Well not really him but the pencil he had in his hand. He then grabbed his other pencil and went back to his test. "Hey Kinsei. Kotone. Don't bother with that weak f*cktard. He pisses me off just as much as you guys but I rather use this time on my test instead of kicking his ass. I'll save it for after."

"Well to be fair, that's not the only reason." He looked at Masanori and the others there. "I find it odd that those three aren't reacting." He pointed at Masonori. "The knight's b*tch seems pretty hot headed and doesn't take insults lightly. He immediatly drew his sword on you Kinsei." He moved his finger to point at Shiratori. "The demon eye'd d*ck is an idiot and I'm sure he doesn't take insults lightly." Finally, he pointed at Isa. "The third guy with the orange hair...well I'm just fairly sure he's a dumbass and he possibly masturbates to shonen manga. Even the tension of a fight gives him a hard on and he wants to get involved himself."

Tatsuya looked to Kinsei and Kotone again. "Things are just too suspicious so I'd save it for after we're done with this part of the BREPT. After this I get first dibs on kicking the sh*t out of him and proving that I'm not the weakest. If anybody is it's him...or Shota." After grabbing his spare pencil he went back to taking the test.

Minawe tired to ignore all of the talking going on and focus on her test but with so much going on, well Minawe has an aptitude for having a short attention span. So she turned to face Kuro as he continued to speak. He then started calling everyone in the room trash, which was something Minawe took great offence too, "Hey! I am not trash! I live in a room not in a dumpster." She retorted which only caused Rei to sigh, "He's not saying that idiot. He's sayign that you are worthless, and useless."

Minawe gasped, "That's even worse! He's calling me a Shami!" Rei groaned and put his head down, "Someone shoot me now."

Tatsuya then said something to Kensei and Kotone telling them not to worry about Kuro and just focus on finishing their test. Though he wasn't talking to her, he figured he was right. They shouldn't let that guy get in the way of them passing this test. So with that she sat back down - which Rei was happy with since she was making herself appear like the dumbass she is - to finished her test.

Without speaking, Kuro continued to sat there with his usual expression, then Tatsuya began insulting the people in the room, starting with Kuro himself. "'Kicking my ass'? I feel bad for you... You have such a small brain but so much arrogance stored in it... You won't even be able to touch me." Kuro replied, keeping the same expression on his face. When Tatsuya insulted Masanori, Shiratori, and Isa, they did not respond and continued to fill out their tests. "Shut up, you're so annoying..." Isa said calmly without looking to Tatsuya. Masanori and Shiratori did not say anything either. "Annoying is an underestimation... All of you should just quit now while you have the chance." Kuro said. Kinsei clenched his fists. "Keep running that mouth of yours and I'll cut that mouth off." Kinsei warned. Kuro did not respond, he only looked at Kinsei with his smirk. Becoming extremely irritated, Kinsei stepped towards Kuro but was then stopped by Kotone, grabbing Kinsei's arm.

"Don't go making a scene, at least not now. It's obvious that this little miserable sh*t's got a boner from pissing people off so I rather not add to his enjoyment. I'll just cut his prick off later." Kotone said before sitting back down at her seat. "And you have the biggest ego of all don't you? Kinsei Hikawa is it? You're pitiful but not as pitiful as Tatsuya over there." Kuro taunted. "Arrg, that's it f*cker! I'm go gonna f*ck you up!" Kinsei shouted but suddenly, the examiner opened the door and walked back into the room. "Why are you out of your seat?" the examiner asked Kinsei. "So you're here. I-" Kinsei was then interrupted by Kuro. "You see Kinsei dropped his pencil and he was just getting up to get it. I insisted on helping him, but Kinsei re-insisted that I should focus on my test." Kuro said, his happy, kind expression coming back onto his face.

"What- You little f-" Kinsei was then stopped when he was interrupted by someone. Surprisingly, that someone is Masanori. "I think you should get that pencil and sit down. It isn't wise to waste any more time. You can waste time after the test." Masanori told Kinsei. Still thinking of his goal of beating both Tatsuya and Kotone, Kinsei, reluctantly, picked up a pencil from the ground and went back to his desk. "Very well, I guess that is nothing to be worried about then." the examiner said as he went back to his seat and began reading his red bible again. "(F*cking sh*t, I'll kill that little a**hole.)" Kinsei thought to himself. From the back, Kuro was smiling intently.

Tatsuya was continuing to focus on his test and just decided to block out the annoying rants of Kuro. The test was first priority to him rather than an annoying douche spouting complete and utter bullsh*t. Throwing his desk at Kuro sounded extremely tempting but he still needed it for a bit longer. After this was over Tatsuya was going to make sure that Kuro would get a ass whooping. Tatsuya was caught off guard when the floor suddenly began to shake. "What the hell?!"

Kinsei's fists were both clenched tightly as he sat there, continuing his test. "Kuro, are you finish with you test? You seem to just be sitting there with nothing to do." the examiner asked. "Yes sir, I did finish. I don't think I got a lot right though hehe." Kuro replied in a respectful voice as he rubbed the back of his head humbly. "Oh I'm sure you did enough to pass. Make sure to check your test over though to make sure you're happy with your answers and that you didn't miss anything. There is still over an hour left." the examiner explained. "Oh right, I'll review my answers now." Kuro replied before opening his testing booklet and checking over his answers. "(That fake ass bastard... Just you wait-)" Kinsei's train of thought was suddenly interrupted when the ground began shaking. "What the-" Kinsei uttered as he stood up from his desk.

"Gah! What the hell's going on?!" Shota exclaimed. Masanori, Shiratori, and Isa then stood up from their desks as well without saying a word but was simply looking at the floor. "W-What's happening you guys?" Jenos asked as he stood up and placed his hand against the wall for support. Kuro stood up calmly, but then began to act worried. "I-Is this an earthquake?" Kuro asked with a worried face. "Shut the hell up! Stop pretending you a**hole!" Kinsei shouted at Kuro. "Kinsei, this is no time for quarreling with your fellow students. We have to get to safer ground. Everybody follow me!" the examiner exclaimed. Suddenly, the ground outside cracked and then, a humongous skeleton with blades sticking out of its bones arose from the cracked earth. "RAWRRRRRR!!!!!" the skeletal creature roared wildly, causing the windows to shatter.

"Just f*cking great! I didn't even finish my test yet!" Kotone shouted angrily before picking up two nearby desks and launching it at the gigantic skeleton outside. The desks collided right into the skeleton's skull but while the desks shattered, nothing happened to the skeleton at all. "RAWRRRRR!!!!!" the skeleton roared once again. "What is that, a demon?!" Shota asked. "It's difficult to tell. I have the best soul senses in here and even I can't tell if that thing is a demon or not." Rikka replied. "(Sh*t, I can't sense what the hell that thing is either.)" Kinsei thought to himself. "Let's go students, we have to get out of-" the examiner was interrupted by Kinsei. "Like hell I'm leaving. I'm already pissed off enough as is and now these numskulls interrupted my test. F*ck, looks like I'll just have to reduce them to f*cking ashes." Kinsei stated as he unsheathed his Bane of Purgatory.

"Humph, like hell you're gonna get the glory of defeating that thing. I'll be the one to take it out." Kotone stated, drawing her two unique katanas. Suddenly, two more of the same type of skeletons appeared outside, further away from the academy. "More of them?! Have they always been under the earth?!" Shota asked. Suddenly, the examiner's cell phone began ringing, and when the examiner picked up, he could hear Sugito's voice. "Prof. Sugito?" the examiner asked. "Prof. Okyugo, we've seen everything. Let me speak to the students." Sugito told the examiner whose surname is Okyugo. Okyugo then placed the phone on speaker so Sugito call talk to the present testers. "Alright listen up. Due to this unexpected interruption, the written test is canceled. However, the chancellor of the BREPT board thought that this would be a good opportunity to test out your physical prowess and so the Patriarch has given permission for these creatures to be eliminated by you students." Sugito explained.

"However, there are B-Rank exorcists and Knights on standby to assist once they see any sign of trouble for you students. So now that your test has changed into a combat test, you will be splitting up into groups to combat these three creatures as a team. Kinsei, Tatsuya, and Kotone, you take the creature within the yard. Masanori, Shiratori, and Atsushi, you three are in charge of defeating the creature near the Yukai District. Finally, Minawe, Rei, Shota, Rikka, Jenos, and Kuro, your group will deal with the creature near the Fuyu District. The Fuyu District is currently holding a street festival and so that is the top priority area to eliminate the creature. Hurry and go!" Sugito explained. "Alright, let's go then Rikka!" Shota exclaimed before jumping to the ground and heading off in the Fuyu District direction which is really nearby. "Me too? I'm not much of a fighter but yes Sir!" Kuro replied before following after Shota and Rikka. "R-Right!" Jenos said before jumping out onto the yard. "(I better use my Soul Shades to analyze the enemy.)" Jenos thought as he ran off, following the others as well.

"Ahh, that's not fair, but I wanted to be with Minawe!" Isa complained to which he was punched in the stomach by Masanori. "Stop acting like an idiot and let's go." Masanori said calmly before disappearing off, followed by Shiratori. "Arrg, fine whatever." Isa then went off as well. Now that leaves Kinsei, Tatsuya, and Kotone to take care of this demon. "Why the hell did that professor lump me with you two pricks? *Sigh* Stay outta my way." Kotone stated before jumping down. "You know Tatsuya, her being a girl and acting like you pisses me off more than when you act like you. Whatever, I just wanna take my f*cking anger out on something." Kinsei said before jumping down as well.

Right after seeing the skeleton begin to pop out of the ground he pulled out his two sword handles. "I'm in the middle of a test you bastard!" Before he could just jump out of the window he saw two desks fly by him and hit the giant skeleton. Her looked back at Kotone before yelling, "Throwing desks is my thing b*tch!" He looked back to see that more of the huge skeletons were popping out of the ground. "How did so many of these bastards get into the city?!"

He was once again going to jump out to attack the Skeleton closest to them when he heard Sugito's voice. He looked back to Okyugo to see that it was just his cellphone. But it was still Sugito talking on the other line so he listened. "You got to be kidding me? All that studying and the amount of the test I've already done and you're telling me that now I could have been napped for the past few days and just played with my pencil the whole time and it would have just turned out that I needed to beat the s*** out of a few weak as f*ck demons and I would pass? F*ck you."

He was obviously pissed at hearing who he was paired up with but the call was ended before he could complain. "Seriously? I'm stuck with the b*tch and douchebag. What did I do to get such a fate?" He looked at Shiratori. "Don't say anything. It's bullsh*t but still." Before he knew it Kotone had jumped out the window. "God dammit." Then Kinsei said something about Kotone being a girl and like him. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Kinsei had then jumped ourt the window. "Motherf*ckers!" Tatsuya jumped out the window after them. "Whoever gets the last hit on this bastard gets the first hit on that douchebag, Kuro!"

The rumbling startled Minawe and she looked up from her test. She wondered if this was another part of the test but due to the look of the old guys face, and the fact that Prof. Sugito called she realized that this must be happening for real. Although, the giant skeletons were also a pretty good indicator of something being wrong as well. Before things got too out of hand Prof. Sugito told everyone in the room - via speaker phone - that the written part of the exam was cancled and was being turned into a battle exam. They were all split up into teams, with Minawe and Rei being teamed with Shota, Rikka, Jenos and Kuro.

Minawe wondered why they were such a large team but it was answered when they were told that the large skeleton was heading for a festival. "Well then we have no time to waist!" Minawe exclaimed and jumped down before following the rest. Rei sighed. Couldn't they have a normal day without something bad happening? None the less, he also followed the group.

After Kinsei, Kotone, and Tatsuya had jumped onto the yard, the skeleton gave another roar towards them. "Keep it down a**hole..." Kinsei told the skeleton with an annoyed expression. When Tatsuya suggested that whoever gets the last attack on the skeleton gets to fight Kuro first, Kotone smirked. "Well f*ck, can there be an easier win? Against you two, I think Minawe would make a better competition." Kotone replied. "Tch, don't get so f*cking cocky. Clearly I'll be winning!" Kinsei exclaimed before jumping towards the skeleton. With his Bane of Purgatory held back, Kinsei then unleashed a thin wave of blue flames towards the gigantic skeleton creature. The thin wave of blue flames then collided into the creature's face, causing an explosion. "Well, that's that." Kinsei said as he landed onto the ground. Suddenly, a skeleton aimed a punch towards Kinsei. Kinsei quickly reacted and placed his Bane of Purgatory in front of him, creating a shield of blue flames.

Once the punch landed, Kinsei was sent flying into the wall of the building. When the smoke from the explosion on the skeleton's face cleared, it was shown that it barely received a scratch from Kinsei's initial attack. "RAWRRRR!!!!" the skeleton roared. "Damn... Guess I should've dodged..." Kinsei uttered before standing up. "Humph, pathetic. I'll show you two how a real exorcist fights." Kotone stated. Kotone then proceeded to use her red-bladed katana to cut the chain attached to her belt that was holding a small wooden cross. Cutting upward, she caused the wooden cross to launch into her air which she then caught with her mouth. The skeleton creature then launched another punch, this time at Kotone. Using her incredible speed, Kotone easily ran pass the punch and then ran onto the skeleton's hand, running up its arm. Continuing to run, Kotone began slashing the arm of the skeleton but it only caused sparks to kick up instead of doing any actual damage to the skeleton.

"(Well f*ck, looks like regular attacks won't cut it. Fine, I was gonna end it with something flashy anyways.)" Kotone thought before leaping into the air once she got close enough to the skeleton's head. She then opened her mouth, letting her wooden cross dropped out. "Holy Verse II: Shinsei!" Kotone called out. Her cross began glowing a bright scarlet color after Kotone had called out her verse, and she then proceeded to kick it towards the skeleton's forehead. As the cross collided with the skeleton's forehead, beams of scarlet energy suddenly shot out from four sides of the skeleton's head, creating the image of a red cross if seen from above. The energy cross then disappeared and a large explosion occurred, covering the skeleton's entire skull. Kotone landed onto the ground and caught her wooden cross with her left hand while still holding one of her katanas.

Looking back to the two, Kotone smirked. "And that's all she wrote..." Kotone said before walking towards Kinsei and Tatsuya. When the smoke from the explosion cleared, the skeleton was shown with one-third of it's skull completely blown off; the skeleton was also motionless. "W-What the f*ck? Did that b*tch just won-" After Kinsei had said that, a large blade launched from the skeleton's shoulder and headed towards Kotone. Kotone suddenly turned back and formed her swords into an x-shape in front of her to block the incoming projectile seeing as how it was already too late to dodge. The blade smashed into Kotone's swords and sent her skidding across the ground, kicking up dust. It was a descent thirty feet before she calm to a halt. After that, Kotone fell onto her knees as she was panting heavily. "F*ck, guess even that was enough..." Kotone stated.

"Sh*t, it looks like individual attacks won't do any good." Kinsei said before dodging another blade attack launched from the skeleton's pelvis. "Got any bright ideas?" Kinsei asked Tatsuya as he ran towards the skeleton.

-Meanwhile-

As the group consisting of Minawe, Rei, Shota, Rikka, Jenos, and Kuro arrived at the Fuyu District, they saw chaos on the streets. Everybody was running for their lives as the giant skeleton, with only the upper half of its body out of the ground, destroyed nearby buildings. "Crap! The skeleton thingy is already destroying the Fuyu District! This is bad!" Shota exclaimed. "We gotta make sure the people are safe before we begin fighting." Jenos proclaimed. "I'll help evacuate the people nearby. You guys deal with the skeleton. We have to hurry." Kuro said in his fake persona. "(He's still putting on a show? He knows that the Knights are nearby...)" Rikka thought to herself, glaring at the pretending Kuro. "Hey what's the big deal a**hole?! What happen with the trash talking from earlier?!" Shota asked. "Shota, I don't know what you're talking about. Right now we have to protect these people. It's our top priority." Kuro replied.

"K-Kuro's right... We shouldn't put our personal matters in the way, not now... Let's focus on taking care of the situation at hand." Jenos stated. "Right, I'll go evacuate the people then!" Kuro said before running off. As he ran off, the same clam, mocking, devious grin formed back on his face for a single instant as he left. "Hey Jenos, what was that man?! I wanted to clobber that faker! Why are you taking his side?!" Shota asked. "Enough Shota... It's not the time to argue amongst ourselves. First let's deal with the skeleton creature. Though I can't sense just what kind of creature that thing is. It's soul energy... It doesn't feel like that of a demon's." Rikka explained. "M-Maybe I can help identify that thing." Jenos offered shyly. "Jenos? How can you identify that thing if even Rikka can't identify it?" Shota asked.

"W-Well, you see I kinda specialize in these kinds of situations. My 'Soul Shades' are able to analyze an opponent even better than a demon's strong soul senses. S-So please let me try." Jenos stated. "Alright then Jenos, do what you can!" Shota cheered Jenos on. "R-Right! Soul Shades activated!" Jenos called out before guiding his hands toward his face as if he was putting a pair of glasses. As his hands hit his face, a pair of shades materialized in a way that resembles digital pixels forming into an object. The shades had a maroon tint to them, these were Jenos Soul Shades. "Whoa Jenos! You look pretty awesome with those on!" Shota stated. "Th-Thanks." Jenos responded shyly. "(Alright, now to analyze the creature.)" Jenos thought before he looked at the skeleton creature that continued to attack nearby buildings. Data began streaming through the Sou; Shades and Jenos' eyes suddenly widened from surprise.

"Huh? Jenos, is something the matter?" Shota asked. Jenos quickly regained his composure and looked at the others. "I-It's nothing. Anyways, it seems this creature is a demon after all, it's soul is just so jumbled up that it's hard to tell. Checking it's bone structure, this demon is extremely dense and durable. Normal attacks won't have any affect on it so we have to pull out some big attacks to destroy it. Also, those blades stuck to it can be fired like projectiles so be careful everybody." Jenos explained. "Right, got it! Let's go then Rikka, Minawe, Rei, and of course Jenos!" Shota exclaimed.

After the other two gave their remarks on who would win Tatsuya simply smirked before yelling, "I'll slaughter you all!" Kinsei was the first to attack and in the end only managed to get knock back. "I thought Kotone was the b*tch yet you got the slap." Kotone seemed to be up next and as she put the wooden cross in her mouth Tatsuya put his soul slasher back into his jacket and pulled out his own cross. but was holding it with the sleeves of his jacket. "Did you put my cross in your mouth too before giving it back to me?"

Kotone then began to run up the Skeleton's arm while running her sword across. "[i]F*ck...I wanted to do that...[/i]" She later used Holy Verse II. "[i]I wanted to do that too...except I wanted to kick the cross at its head...I think I'm beginning to see why we're alike...f*ck.[/i]" The attack ended up not being able to finish the giant skeleton off. "I guess that means it's my tur-" Kinsei had mentioned that individual attacks weren't working and was now asking him. "My strongest verse is better against a large amount of enemies...or a very large one. We'll use this chance to knock him down and you two will pin him to make sure he doesn't get back up. My crucifiction of the earth witll be more effective with the more area he covers." He began to pour some of his soul into his cross. "It's my turn anyway so don't complain that I'm getting the finishing blow."

Seeing that the Skeleton was already causing destruction in the town, Minawe instantly wanted to go help the people evacuate before dealing with the skeleton. However, Kuro made a scene of saying that they should get rid of the skeleton while he handles evacuating the civilians. "I don't like him." Rei commented standing off to the side, giving him a rather dirty look. "Even so, I think Jenos and Rikka are right. We can't worry about that guy right now. Keeping that thing from destroying the rest of this district." Rei happened to look over at Minawe and jumped back seeing the stary look in her eyes as she stared at him. "What the...Hell?"

"You, actually care."

Rei sighed, before both him and Minawe turned to Jenos as he was telling Shota he would be able to tell them more about the skeleton. "You can really do that?" Minawe asked. Jenos then activated something called 'Soul Shades' and after he did he started telling them quite a bit of data on the skeleton. After he finished Minawe grinned, "That's awesome Jess! Now let's hurry up and get rid of this thing before it does any more damage." Minawe and Rei glanced at each other and nodded. "Possession!" They both called. A swirl of electricity surrounded Minawe and then shot upwards into the sky bathing the sky in a bright yellow. When the lightening vanished Minawe smirked, twirling one of her chakrams on her finger. Her hair was down, and silver just like Rei's hair, however there were two, blond, lightening bolt shaped patterens going down her hair. Minawe also had Rei's red eyes.

The other thing that was odd was that she didn't touch the ground and instead hovered a few inches over the ground. Which was done by charging her feet with the same charge as the planet's magnetic field. Around her some of the dust and rocks were being pushed away from her as if being reppeled by some type of maganetic force. Her entire body had an electrical charge, even her hair had electricity running through it. "So let's get started." Her voice was now a mix with Rei's voice, with his being more of an underlying tone.

She pointed her hands towards the large Skeleton and in front of her palms lightening was gathering until a large dragons head shot out heading towards the skeleton. It was at least 25 feet long, and was heading for the skeleton's head. "Ha! Take that!"

"Tch, fine whatever. You take this one one if you want but I can't guarantee that I won't beat the sh*t out of that Kuro guy the next time I see him." Kinsei said as he swung the blunt side of his Bane of Purgatory onto his shoulder. Kotone smirked as she walked towards Kinsei and Tatsuya. "Fine, I guess it's only fair that you attack after we gotten our chances." Kotone stated before turning her attention to the massive skeleton that was now beginning to show his lower half. "Alright then, we'll distract him, and then you do what you gotta do to knock this f*cking sack of bones down. Then after we pin him, you can finish him off." Kinsei explained before gripping his sword with his other hand. The skeleton gave a roar as it was about to attack with one of its powerful punches again. However, Kinsei and Kotone made the first move. Kinsei ran to the right while Kotone took the left side. Leaping into the air, Kinsei held his Bane of Purgatory back and a large amount of blue flames covered the blade.

"Blue Flame Tail Smash!" Kinsei shouted before unleashing a large wave of blue flames toward the skeleton. The blue flames this time around began taking the shape of Kinsei's demon tail as it continued on its path towards the skeleton. Once the wave collided, it smashed the skeleton in the skull, destroying a part of the skull, and sending the skeleton falling towards the left. "My turn! Gale Dance!" Kotone called out as she leaped up into the air as well and began slashing in intricate circles with both of her swords. With each slash from her katanas, sharp blades of wind formed along with a mini cyclone that was spinning the blades of wind. The cyclone was then sent crashing into the skeleton's skull, slashing and essentially destroying another part of the creature's skull. The skeleton was sent towards the right, dizzy and unable to perform any action.

"Alright, now hurry your ass up would ya?!" Kinsei called out to Tatsuya from above.

-Meanwhile-

When Minawe called Jenos "Jess", a sweat drop formed on Jenos' head. "I see Minawe still has the habit of mispronouncing people's names huh?" Jenos asked. "Hehe, yep!" Shota said with a grin. "This is no time to act so casual you idiot!" Rikka scolded at Shota before delivering a blow to his head with her fist covered in ice. "Gah!" Shota yelled as he was hit by Rikka's "Ice Fist" and fell to the ground with his tongue comically sticking outside his mouth. The team turned to face the giant skeleton who was still unaware of their presence. Minawe then took the initiative and perform a possession with Rei in order to battle. Minawe was floating above above the ground, and she then proceeded to unleash a powerful lightning attack towards the skeleton in the form of a dragon. Thanks to the blades sticking out of the skeleton, the lightning easily founded its way towards the skeleton, hitting it directly.

The lightning, once collided with the skeleton, shocked profusely, and after a moment, a large explosion occurred, creating a large cloud of smoke. The whole time, Jenos was analyzing the skeleton with his Soul Shades. "(It's a good thing Minawe's here. Her lightning is a perfect weapon against the skeleton. She won't miss any attack.)" Jenos thought. Suddenly, Jenos eyes widened slightly as he saw the smoke cleared and the skeleton received almost no damage, just some burn marks. "Damn! The lightning just toasted it a little!" Shota exclaimed. The skeleton now stopped its assault on the buildings and turned its attention over to the team nearby. The skeleton's eyes was shining a deep red as it lifted itself from out of the ground, towering above anything in sight. "Holy... I think I may have peed a little..." Shota muttered as he saw the humongous creature. "I think it just got angry..." Rikka sarcastically said in an almost blank tone.

"RAWRRRR!!!!" Letting out a huge roar, the skeleton proceeded to lift its left leg up and then attempted to stomp the team. "GAH!!!! IT'S GONNA CRUSH US LIKE LITTLE BUGS!!!!" Shota exclaimed. With a sweat drop running down the side of his face, Jenos knew he have to act. "Everybody, gather around me!" Jenos finally raised his voice to which everybody listened and ran close to Jenos. Jenos suddenly closed his eyes and tilted his head down as if he was releasing a substantial amount of his soul. Suddenly, digital pixels-like soul particles encircled the group and began forming into a shape. Just then, the skeleton stomped onto the group, kicking up a cloud of dust and debris from the surrounding area. As the dust cleared, it was revealed that the skeleton had actually stomped onto a maroon-colored dome like structure, undoubtedly created by Jenos. There was a moment of silence before the creature suddenly let out a horrible roar as if it was in pain. The skeleton then took its foot off of the dome and stumbled back, incidentally destroying several already broken buildings in its stumbling.

The dome then faded away as digital pixels, revealing the group to be safe. "W-What was that just now?" Shota asked while he blinked a couple of times and he had a clueless expression on his face as well. "Did you do that Jenos?" Rikka asked. "Y-Yeah, that's called [b]Firewall[/b], one of my special techniques..." Jenos shyly responded. "Whoa... Jenos you are so cool..." Shota awed to which Jenos gave a blush of embarrassment. "Y-You think so?" Jenos muttered a question in response. "W-Wait, so what's up with the skeleton? looks like he's in pain or something." Shota stated. "Oh that's right... Well, umm, my Firewall has a secondary effect that gives a feeling of burning to who or whatever made contact with the dome. It usually lasts from three to five minutes." Jenos explained. "I see, so this means that we get this chance to attack!" Shota exclaimed before taking out some ofuda papers.

"Right." Rikka said as an icy mist began radiating off of her hands. "Okay then! Hironiji's Clan Secret Technique: Shinen!" Shota called out before the tips of the ofuda papers ignited. Shota then threw the papers toward the skeleton, and once the papers landed onto the ground near the skeleton, the ground surrounding the skeleton transformed into a black abyss, consuming the skeleton's legs and immobilizing it. The skeleton let out a roar as if continued to felt the intense burning of its left leg. "Kōri Ryū!" Rikka called out before cupping her hands and pointing her palms toward the skeleton. A large beam of ice was then shot out into the shape of an ice dragon and headed towards the skeleton. When colliding with the skeleton's chest, the dragon expanded into a large sphere with huge icicles sticking out, destroying some of the skeleton's ribs.

"How about that for a hard it!?" Minawe cheered crossing her arms and smirking at the cloud of smoke. However, seeign that her attack didn't really do any harm to the Skeleton other than make him pissed at them made her laugh nervously. "Well then...That failed miserable." She said. Suddenly the Skeleton turned to them rawring very loudly, and then tried to step on them. Jenos yelled to them all, saying to gather around him which no one argued about due to the sudden urgency, and volume on his voice.

When everyone was around him, he dropped his head and closed his eyes. "Um, Jess. I don't mean to inturupt you but I dont think praying about this is going to help up." Minawe said seconds before a maroon tinted dome formed around them in a pixilated fashion, then solidifying. "Ok...Thats cool." As the skeleton's foot descended onto the dome, and touched it, it suddenly stumbled back letting out a shattering roar. It was almost as if it was in pain. Hearing Jenos explain what just happened Minawe swooped him up in a hug, "You're just full of surprises Jess! Much more useful than Shami already!"

Seeing that everyone was attacking, Minawe let go of Jenos and joined in, "Right. [b]Atom Splitter![/b]" Minawe shouted right after Rikka's attack. Her hand was above her head, and a large disk of lightening began forming, slowly getting larger and larger until it was roughly the same size as the skeleton. Minawe faultered slightly, but quickly recovered before throwing the attack at the skeleton.

By the time the two had finished their attack Tatsuya's cross was already shining a bright red."[i]Hey...[/i]" He threw his cross to the ground. The cross somehow managed to plant itself into the ground upright. "[i]All of you a**holes who dare look down on me...[/i]" He reached into his jacket and pulled out his Soul Slasher again. "[i]Those who just think of me as a weapon...[/i] Holy Verse VC: Chikyū No Takkei!" His swords quickly energized and he stabbed them into the small cross. "[i]And the whole god damn world![/i]"

Red energy began to cover a large part of the ground. Mostly where the skeleton had occupied. "[i]No! Every god damn person in every god damn world! And every demon and angel too![/i]" After the red enegy reached its boundaries red energy crosses popped up out of the ground. "[i]Hell, let's add Satan and even God Almighty to this party![/i] All of you bastards watch!" Each of the many red energy crosses suddenly erupted in a masive explosion of red energy. "You all see this don't you? My light? Take this as a warning. To never f*ck with Tatsuya Takeda!" He pulled his swords out of his cross and put them back in his jacket. "Kotone! Kinsei! That pathetic demon took quite a bit of damage from your weak as f*ck attacks. There's no way it survived mine. That douchebag Kuro is mine."

Landing onto the ground, Kinsei and Kotone then stood there and watched Tatsuya. "(Tch, annoying a**hole, making things all dramatic...)" Kinsei thought, seeing Tatsuya's verse. Kotone surprisingly just stood there and didn't say anything. As the explosion occurred, the Knights standing close by looked in awe. "Well it seems there are some promising candidates this year huh?" one Knight asked. "(Masanori...)" a female Knight thought to herself. After the explosion had ended, Tatsuya told Kinsei and Kotone that there was no way the skeleton could've survived and that he would be the one to fight Kuro. "You're full of sh*t... Like hell I care. I'll be the one to beat the sh*t out of that a**hole first." Kinsei stated. "Humph, honestly, I don't care anymore who gets first crack at him. As long as I get my chance to deal with him then everybody will live. After all, I gotta release my anger somewhere huh?" Kotone said before walking away.

As Kinsei began walking away, a giant sword came swinging out of the huge smoke cloud created from the explosion. The sword headed towards the three exorcists. "What the-" Kinsei quickly reacted as he jumped in the way and stopped the huge blade with his own sword. As the two swords collided, Kinsei was pushed back, his feet skidding across the ground. "If that damn skeleton is still alive..." Kinsei muttered as he continued to be pushed back. "(Damn it, without Shin here, I'm not powerful enough to kill this thing on my own. And if I had my original body, I can easily take out a hundred of these damn skeletons!)" Kinsei thought to himself, continuing to try and stop the sword. However, the giant sword proved to be more powerful and sent Kinsei flying into the wall again. "F*ck..." Kinsei muttered.

Seeing this, one of the Knights tried to move in but was stopped by his superior. "No, this battle is finished..." the Knight said. As the smoke finally cleared, it was revealed that almost the entire skeleton was destroyed, leaving only a small upper half holding a giant sword. "(Tatsuya's attack was able to do that? Impressive... Is this really the same runt from ten years ago?)" Kotone thought with wide eyes. "P-Pur-ga-toryyyy..." the skeleton uttered before disappearing into fine white ash. Kinsei then stood up from the ground after getting knocked into the wall. Standing up, Kinsei looked at Tatsuya and Kotone. "Somebody wanna f*cking explain to me why the f*ck I took that attack for you two...? Sh*t... This isn't like me..." Kinsei said. Kinsei then looked at Tatsuya directly. "That Kuro punk is still mine..." Kinsei said.

The Knights then arrived at the scene. Some of the Knight went over to investigate the pile of ashes left by the skeleton while the other Knights tend to the three exorcists. The commander also walked over to the three. "That was impressive work, especially from you young man." the commander told Tatsuya. "Like hell it was. If we hadn't distract the skeleton would he have been able to pull it off?" Kotone asked, crossing her arms. "Well don't get too cocky... I'm still the best here..." Kinsei said. "I'm sure all of you are talented exorcists. Please escort the boy and the girl to the medical unit." the commander directed two of his Knights to escort Kinsei and Kotone to the medical unit. The commander then turned to Tatsuya. "Young man, you have quite the powerful verse and no doubt your fighting style has some similarities to Uyagiri. You must be Tatsuya Takeda then aren't you?" the commander asked.

"I've heard great things of you from Uyagiri. You know, he used to be a Knight himself. The Knights of Nirvana are always looking for more powerful recruits. Maybe you would like to join us?" the commander asked.

-Meanwhile-

When Jenos was suddenly hugged by Minawe, his whole face turned red and he couldn't say anything. Then Minawe told Jenos that he was much more useful than Shota to which a vein popped up on Shota's head. "I'm still right here you idiot!" Shota shouted at Minawe. "C-C-C-Can y-you let-" Before Jenos could finish what he was saying, Minawe had let go of him, but Jenos' face was still red. "Alright, alright, alright already! Would you just go ahead and attack! After all, me and Rikka already stopped it from moving!" Shota yelled at Minawe. Minawe then went for her attack, "Atom Splitter". Minawe created a large disk of lightning, the size of the skeleton, and then launched it towards the skeleton. As the disk was launched, the blades protruding from the skeleton was attracting the disk forward, increasing the speed of the disk.

Then, the disk struck the skeleton right in the middle of its body along with its pelvis and its skull. Lightning surged outward, hitting the scattered steel blades all over the skeleton's body. For awhile, the skeleton was shocked with an immense amount of lightning. The attack was so bright that even people from the Yukai district could see it. "Oh my, that must be my lovely Minawe's handiwork! Isn't she cool?!" Isa asked with excitement, sitting upon the severed skull of the skeleton Isa and his two teammates were sent to destroy. "This is no time for you to be admiring your possible enemy Isa." Masanori stated. "Humph..." Shiratori crossed his arms. "What?! We finished our mission. This bag of bones won't be hurting no one!" Isa exclaimed. "Shiratori... Wasn't there something strange about the soul signature of this skeleton?" Masanori asked.

"Yeah... It's like the skeleton possesses [b]three souls[/b]..." Shiratori proclaimed.

As the lightning continued to shock the massive skeleton, the skeleton suddenly was turned into ashes and the lightning stopped. "WHOA!!! Where in the world did you learn that technique???!!!" Shota shouted, seeing the attack reducing the skeleton into mere ashes. "(Minawe's gotten stronger too...)" Rikka thought. "A-Awesome..." Jenos muttered. Like before, the Knights arrived to take care of the rest. The commander of this unit walked over to the group. "Well done everybody." the female commander with beautiful flowing black hair said. "All of you should probably go and rest now. We were given orders to inform you that you've passed this test." the commander said with a smile. "WHOOHOO! WE PASSED!!!" Shota exclaimed, jumping up into the air. Jenos had a small smile on his face, happy that he passed the first part.

Minawe gave a long whistle as she looked at her handiwork. "Now that's how you kick ass!" She said watching at her attack literally caused the remaining Skeleton to turn into ashes. Hearing Shota ask when she was able to learn that technique, she shrugged. "I never actually practiced it, but that idea had been stuck in my head for a while after the whole alternative world incident. I never had enough power to generate that much lightening on my own, but during 'possession' I can do much more powerful attacks thanks to Rei." She stated while one of the Knights on waiting came over to tell them that they will be handling the rest, and also that the had passed the first leg of the test. Shota shouted in glee and Jess smiled.

Minawe grinned, "Well of course we won, were awesome afterall. I just hope the others were successful as well." She said as she ended the posession and her and Rei seperated into their respective bodies. Minawe's hair was still down. "Come to think of it...That was was the first time we ever performed a complete possession."

"Yeah, lets not make that a habit. I don't what your idiocity rubbing off on me." Rei said.

Tatsuya yawned as Kinsei was once again knocked into the wall. "You just can't get away from that wall Kinsei. You should just give it a ring already." The skeleton soon turned into nothing but white ash. "Told ya it wouldn't survive my attack. 30 seconds, give or take." Kinsei had then mentioned Kuro still being his. "Sure. He's yours. If there's anything left to him after I'm done."

Soon the knights had arrived on the scene. They said they'd take care of everything. Kotone had then questioned if he'd even be able to pull it off without them. "Of course I could. I was just letting you guys get a part in things so they wouldn't see how badly you two sucked." Kinsei and Kotone were soon escorted away. Then the commander of the group of knights had confronted Tatsuya and asked if he was indeed Tatsuya. "Of course I'm Tatsuya Takeda." The commander soon asked Tatsuya if he would want to be a knight himself. A large grin appeared on Tatsuya's face. "Hell no. I can't stand you guys. You're a bunch of egotiostical dumbasses." Tatsuya began to walk away. "Try asking Kinsei or Kotone. Their personalities fits in with you guys betters."

[center][b][size=5]CHAPTER 19: CONFRONTATION[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 19 Synopsis]After the unexpected events that occurred during the first exam of the BREPT, the students were sent back home to rest. However, while some may rest, others have more important business to take care of. All the while, misfortune falls upon faculty of the academy.[/spoiler]

That night, Kinsei was cleaning his Bane of Purgatory while Shin asked him about the incident that had occurred. "So Tatsuya managed to finish that creature off huh? He's quite powerful." Shin said as he walked to the fridge to get a can of soda. "Powerful my ass! If you would've been there for me to do a possession then I would've finish that f*cking thing with one blow! Tatsuya's just a pissed off little hack, he can't compare to the Prince of Pride!" Kinsei shouted. A sweat drop formed on Shin's head hearing Kinsei's response though it was what Shin was expecting. "Well, whatever the case may be, you should probably start combat training soon just in case the next exam is a battle." Shin suggested. "Tch, I wish it would be that easy. I'll blow everyone away. Also, if it is a battle exam of course I need to be possessing your body. I can't fight in this fake body for a long period of time or else it would totally get destroyed." Kinsei stated. "Right." Shin agreed.

[The Next Day]

"*YAWN* Man, another crappy school day..." Kinsei said in a tired voice as he was walking with Shin to school. "Your grades are falling behind you know that? In fact, you may be the worst in the class. I mean, all you have is your Arc of Power and the Bane of Purgatory. You can't even use any verses." Shin stated. "Like a give a crap about grades... Stop forgetting my focus is to get my body and return to Abaddon where I will f*cking kill Voland. But for now, my focus is to kick Tatsuya's, Kotone's, and especially that prick Kuro's ass. Also, I'm a demon if you're not forgetting, I can't use verses." Kinsei explained. "Well, I'm just saying..." Shin muttered in response. Soon the two finally arrived at school and at Uyagiri's classroom. Kinsei, as usual, was sitting at his desk with boredom. Suddenly, Uyagiri entered into the room. "Okay class, it seems we have two things to announced. Firstly, all of the participants in the BREPT have passed the first exam. Secondly, the next exam for the BREPT will be a week from now and it will be a team obstacle course." Uyagiri stated.

"Team obstacle course? What in the hell is that?" Kinsei asked. "Well I would tell you but that's better saved for the after school BREPT meeting tomorrow. There I will explain just what you need to know. Anyways, let's get started on today's lesson shall we." Uyagiri said. Suddenly a student raised his hand up. "Hmm, what is it Fumio?" Uyagiri asked. "uhh well, Jenos isn't in class but I talked to him this morning. So I think something may have happened to Jenos." Fumio explained. "Hmm really? Even if he were to go home he would need me to sign a note, and he's not the kind of person to ditch class. Also, this may be only the second time he's out in the school year. That is peculiar." Uyagiri stated. "Y-Yeah, so should we try to find Jenos or something?" Fumio asked. "Well, I don't think he's in any kind of danger if that's what you're implying. I'm pretty sure there is a good explanation to why he's not here don't you think?" Uyagiri reassured Fumio. I-I guess so..." Fumio said. "I'll find him." Kinsei suddenly said. "Huh? You'll find him? Surely there's no need to go and look for him." Uyagiri said.

"Hey, I don't do any classwork anyways so you might as well let me go right?" Kinsei asked. "Very well, I guess you can, but I don't trust you going alone. Shin and Minawe, you two will go with Kinsei in search for Jenos around the school." Uyagiri said. "Wha- But what about classwork?" Shin asked. "Don't worry, it's just some Verse reviews, you two don't need it. Well go on unless you don't wanna go search for him." Uyagiri said. "A-Alright." Shin replied before standing up along with Kinsei and Minawe. The three then headed out in search for Jenos. "Why did you wanna go and search for Jenos Kinsei?" Shin asked. "You think I rather be in that class? Hell no. So then, why do you guys think he's missing?" Kinsei asked. "Who knows, but I think Jenos is capable of taking care of himself-" Once Shin finished saying that, medical personnel passed by the three with a stretcher carrying what appears to be a teacher of the academy.

"What the hell?" Kinsei asked. Suddenly another teacher passed by, running after the medical personnel. "Umm excuse me ma'am." Shin called out to her. "Huh? What are you kids doing in the hallway, shouldn't you be in class?" the teacher asked. "Well we've bent sent by Prof. Uyagiri to go and look for someone. Also, what's happening with the medical personnel and the teacher on the stretcher?" Shin asked. "Oh that... Well, some of students discovered a teacher in his room, unconscious and with his back slashed at an angle. He's not dead, but his spine was almost slashed, he would've become paralyzed or maybe even died." the teacher explained. "Slashed? Who would do that kind of thing?" Shin asked. "We haven't found the culprit yet. Anyways, I've gotta get going, you kids be careful." the teacher said before running off. "His back slashed huh? What kinda teacher was that? He couldn't defend himself?" Kinsei asked. "I saw his face, he's just a simple medical teacher. He wouldn't know how to fight." Shin explained.

-Meanwhile-

"Gah my back!" Uyagiri comically shouted as he fell to the floor after tripping on some computer wires and cracking his back against the metal top of his table. "Uyagiri are you okay?!" Shota asked. "Boy what a loser..." Rikka crossed her arms and said. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow! M-My back may have broke or something." Uyagiri said. "Hey Uyagiri, you should be more careful. There are a lot of wires around your desk you know? I did warned you to get rid of them before but you never listen." Shota said. "Okay, okay, okay! I got it! I don't need my students lecturing me but I do need them to help me now! Shota and uhh Tatsuya!" Uyagiri called out. "What is it?" Shota asked. "I need you two to help carry me to the medical wing now and hurry! I can't wait for the slow medical people to get here. Who knows what might happen to me before then!" Uyagiri stated. "*Sigh* Fine old man..." Shota said before swinging one of Uyagiri's arm over his shoulder. Uyagiri then looked at Tatsuya awaiting for his help.

-Meanwhile-

The sound of urgent footsteps can be heard ascending a flight of stairs. The area where the staircase is located seems to be rather dark though not dark enough that one could not see. As the footsteps got louder, a figure is seen ascending the stairs. The figure ascending the stairs is Jenos. "(I can feel your soul...)" Jenos thought to himself as his pace increased. "(Why did you do this...?)" Jenos thought to himself, once again his pace quickening. "(Do you know how many people could've been killed?!)" yet another thought came into Jenos mind and once again his pace quickened. "(Just what kind of stunt are you trying to pull?!)" With that thought, Jenos was now running at top speed up the staircase. In the distance, two steel doors can be seen at the end of the ascending staircase. Then Jenos placed his arm forward and pushed the left door opened, bursting out into the open. He seems to be on the roof of a tall building, and the roof itself was quite spacious. "So what's your involvement in this?!" Jenos shouted to a dark-dressed figure standing upon the railing of the rooftop.

Suddenly the figure was seen more clearly, wearing a black leather jacket with fur lining with dark hair styled back. The figure turned around and it was revealed to be none other than Kuro. "So Jenos... You've came..." Kuro spoke calmly, the same calm and mocking grin of deviousness showing proudly on his face.

Tatsuya was laying on his bed that night trying to go to sleep. "I used a lot of power on that skeleton. It was worth showing up all those pricks." Tatsuya suddenly sneezed. "That was odd...maybe a cute girl is talking about me. That or some douche who wants to beat me up. Yep, definitely that second thing."

-The Next Day-

Tatatsuya had already been sitting in his desk when Shin and Kinsei had arrived. Him arriving didn't effect Tatsuya's mood or anything though and he just wanted to get on with class like normal. Uyagiri had soon arrived and began talking about the BREPT. Tatsuya wasn't surprised that he had passed. He was asked to join the knights after all. But his eyes did widen when he heard team. "[i]Team? As in work together with other people?[/i]" He looked up. "[i]I take back what I said about you yesterday now please stop spiting me...[/i]"

Jenos and his absence seemed to become at the top of the class' discussion. Tatsuya didn't really care until Kinsei and Minawe left. "[i]Our lord is a forgiving lord. And I might be asking for a bit much but can we get rid of Shota while you're at it?[/i]" Tatsuya quickly brought his palm to his face as Uyagiri tripped over the cable. "Idiot...and what's worse is that I think the qualifications for a knight's intelligence have gone down since his time..." He was a bit excited to hear Shota's name but then he slammed his head into his desk. "[i]I asked for too much, didn't I?[/i]" He got up from his desk and walked over to Uyagiri. He swung Uyagiri's other arm over his shoulder. "Why was I the uhh anyway?"

Minawe didn't wait to fall asleep. The second she went to her room she fell asleep. Rei lingered at the door for a second and smirked. "That was actually pretty impressive Minawe...You're getting much stronger..." He said before closing her door, and heading to his room for the night.

[Next Day]

"A team obsitcal course?" Minawe repeated after they were told. She wondered what that entailed, and how many teams will their be? Prof. Uyagiri told them that they would be more informed in the next BREPT meeting within the next week. The one of the other male students mentioned that Jenos wasn't in the class, which was odd for the young boy. He wasn't the type to skip class. Not like Tatsuya, Kensei and Rei. Prof. Uyagiri figured something was up since he was seen earlier but seemed to be MIA now. So her, Shin and Kensei were told to go and look for him.

Minawe was going to suggest Rei coming as well but shook her head when she saw him once again sleeping in the back of the class. He really should be more proactive. "Ok, Kenny and Yamada! Let's go find Jess!" She exclaimed then ran out into the hall, only to trip and collide right into the wall upside down, with her skirt fallng down showing her red underware. "O-ow.."

"Idi...ot.." Rei mumbled in his sleep.

((lol Hotaru, Fumio's a guy and a close buddy of Jenos, he's not a female))

"So he wouldn't know how to fight huh? Then whoever attacked him must be a massive pussy considering he probably ambushed that teacher." Kinsei proclaimed. "Hmm, I wonder who would do this kind of thing-" Shin thought out loud and then a sudden thought hit him. "Wait- If Jenos is missing... Could it be that Jenos was attacked by the same person or thing that attacked that teacher just now?!" Shin asked. "Huh, that may be a possibility." Kinsei replied, thinking about that situation. "Then we should probably hurry and find him right?!" Shin asked. "Stop being so concern. After all, it's not like he doesn't know how to defend himself right? He is a participant of the BREPT after all. Other than that, this person or demon attacked a professor who can't fight back so that just tells me that the attacker is a massive pussy and weakling. We don't need to worry." Kinsei explained to reassured both Shin and Minawe.

"Hey you guys, look down this hallway..." Kinsei said. "Huh? What is it?" Shin asked and then suddenly noticed the lights getting dimmer and dimmer as the hallway continues. "What happened with the lights?" Shin asked. "Yeah that's what I want to know. Either this school's budget is getting pretty damn poor or knowing us, something bad's gonna happen soon... And I think we all know the more likely answer..." Kinsei proclaimed. "Alright you two stay close and Minawe, can't you use a spark or summon Lumi or something to use as a light. I mean I like the dark as much as the next guy but I don't want to be the victim of a homicide if I accidentally trip and land my face on your boobs." Kinsei explained rather casually in his delivery.

-Meanwhile-

Hearing Tatsuya's question, Uyagiri's face grew pale. "Well I was hoping for more gentler hands but then I thought that I may be accidentally dropped and well, you don't want to lose a mentor now do ya?" Uyagiri asked. "Anyways, don't go dropping me now you two." Uyagiri told the two of them. "Yeah, yeah we got it." Shota replied with a bit of an annoyed voice. As the two helped Uyagiri to his feet, he felt a sharp pain in his back. "Y'OUCH!" Uyagiri shouted comically. "Y'ouch? Just what kind of cry of pain is that? Ahh, stop being such a baby Prof. Uyagiri." Shota said before the two carried him outside the classroom. "W-Wait, before we leave, students, read chapters twenty to twenty-two." Uyagiri gave out the assignment. After they had left the students began talking and doing whatever the heck they feel like doing. Fumio, however, was still worried about Jenos.

After awhile, Tatsuya, Shota, and Uyagiri arrived at the medical wing and a whole group of people were gathering around the room of Mayumi Akane, Tatsuya's close friend. "Huh, I wonder what's going on?" Uyagiri asked. Walking closer to the crowd which was mostly students, Shota tapped one of them on their back being that he's short. The student turned around to face Shota. "Umm do you know what's happening here?" Shota asked the student. "Yeah, a nurse was severely injured. Apparently, she was slashed with a sharp object on her back and she's unconscious." the student replied. Suddenly, a team of medical personnel arrived at the scene. "Excuse us, coming through!" the leader of the medical personnel team exclaimed before gently pushing the crowd aside, making a walkway into the room. As the walkway opened, on the ground was a surprising sight. It was Mayumi, lying unconscious on the ground with her back slashed.

"H-Hey isn't that-" Shota said.

-Meanwhile-

With his jacket being blown by the wind, Kuro turned around to face Jenos, the signature grin on his face. "So Jenos... You've came..." Kuro said. "Ar-Are you the one who summoned those skeletons that attacked the districts and the academy?" Jenos asked. "Hmm? What do you mean? How and why would I do that? You're acting as if I'm some kind of monster. I would never do that-" Before Kuro could finish his little innocent act, Jenos boldly interrupted. "Cut the crap!" Jenos shouted to which Kuro was pleasantly surprised by Jenos' response. "Tell me the truth... When I analyzed the skeleton creature with my Soul Shades I picked up three soul signatures... Two of them were unfamiliar to me and are demonic, but one of them... one of them was your soul signature... What is your connection with those skeletons?!" Jenos raised his voice at that last part. Staying quiet and only smiling at Jenos, Kuro then calmly stepped down from the railing.

"Dammit answer me! [b]Soul Virus[/b]!" Jenos called out before unleashing a swarm of his soul particles in digital form that then transformed into mini digital bugs that went after Kuro. The swarm was fast, nearing Kuro in merely a few seconds. His smile staying the same, Kuro suddenly somersaulted into the air and over Jenos, soon landing on top of the small building with the metal doors built in. Kuro then placed his palm out towards the swarm of bugs. "Verse VII: Karui Shōgeki..." Kuro called out. With that, a ball composed of light formed in front of Kuro's palm and was then blasted at the swarm of bugs, destroying them instantly upon hitting them. Jenos stood there with his fists clenched, looking angrily at Kuro.

"Well what's with that look? Do you want to kill me? Hehe... Fine you wanna know the truth? I was the one who summoned those skeletons." Kuro finally admitted, rather calm with his revelation. "So it was you-" After Jenos had said that, Kuro spoke. "I'm not surprised you found out at all. In fact, I was betting on it." Kuro proclaimed. "You were 'betting on me' to find out? Why? Wouldn't that make me an interference in whatever twisted thing you're planning?" Jenos asked. "Exactly... I wanted you to be an interference, and so this way... You can be the first to die by my new powers..." Kuro stated, his eyes gleaming red. "New powers-" Jenos muttered but then sensed Kuro's soul getting increasingly more powerful. "W-what is this... incredibly evil power...?!" Jenos asked, his eyes wide with shock.

"This is... the power of [b]"Messorem"[/b]...!" Kuro stated. After which, a large explosion of red energy occurred upon that rooftop.

[center][b]An immense blackness plated in white armor falls upon Norvea City... Just what is this power of "Messorem" that Kuro speaks of...?![/b][/center]

(I was going to go back to edit my post...but then I got lazy....I did change the female to male thing so yeah...Thats good enough....)

Hearing what Shin was saying Minawe began panicking, "Oh no! If Jess is in trouble then we shouldn't be taking our time! We have to hurry before he's killed." Minawe continued to rant, then began spouting out different things that could be happening to him right now, but she was quieted when Kensei told them that Jenos would be able to handle himself, and essentially that we should have some faith in him since he was a participant in the BREPT. Suddenly Kensei pointed out that the hallway was becoming darker and darker the further they continued to walk. It was pretty weird, and scary. It was like they were in some type of horror movie, or at least thats what Minawe thought.

"Wha?...Oh, yeah that's right! I can make some light!" Minawe said in response to Kensei right in the middle of his sentence and instantly got to concentraiting. However, hearing his last comment Minawe blushed and smacked the person next to her over their head, unknown to her she had actually hit Shin instead of her intended target, Kensei. "You shouldn't be so casual in saying things like that." She reprimanded, before concentraiting her soul into the palm of her hand to summon Lumi.

[i]'I hope Luna isn't too mad at me for not summoning him in such a long while.' [/i]Minawe thought off handedly to herself.

After Uyagiri talked about him being dropped Tatsuya grinned. "I can do more then just drop you. I've been wanting to test out this new suplex I saw on tv." He ended up not doing it though and they began to pick him up. Uyagiri had cried in pain and Shota commented on it. "I could always test that suplex on you you Shota." They soon carried him out of the classroom and after Uyagiri had given the students an assignment they obviously wouldn't do they started to head towards the medical wing of the school.

They soon arrived at the medical wing. Tatsuya's eyebrow raised as he saw Mayumi's room. "What the hell?" He simply shrugged. [i]Some popular kid or a guy that was in a fight is probably being treated by Mayumi. Eh, if I'm here I should probably say hi. Otherwise she'd nag at me if she found out I was here and didn't.[/i]" They walked over to the crowd and Shota asked a student what had happened. His eyes widened a bit after hearing what had happened. "What?"

As the walkway was opened and the sight could be seen Tatsuya's eyes completely widened. Before Shota finished his sentence Tatsuya had yelled out. "Mayumi!" He ran through the crowd, pushing people aside as he did He dropped to his knees when he was by Mayumi's unconcuious body. "Mayumi...? MAYUMI!!! Who The Hell did This?! Was Is Shiratori?! I'll F*cking Kill Whoever Did This!"

Archived