Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

Minawe easily caught Lumi, and then went over to Isa looking at his injuries worriedly, "You should be more careful when you fight. Don't just jump head first into an enemy like that. What if he deleted you?" She said scolding him, then turing to face Jenos who was still on the ground. She wanted to head over there to help him, but his skeletal armor was still there. Did that mean that they were unsuccessful at freeing Jenos from that power? [i]'By the way, good job Luna. I knew I was right in putting my trust in you.' [/i]Minawe grinned at Lumi, still in his Blitzbringer form.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being scolded, Isa placed his hand, the one that he used to destroy Jenos' Firewall, behind his head and smiled. "Hehe, I guess I was kinda reckless. Sorry Minawe." Isa replied. "(This is so awesome! Minawe's caring for my safety hehe-)" Isa's moment of bliss was interrupted as the burning sensation became more painful for a few seconds. "Gah!" Isa shouted, shaking his arm. After hearing Minawe's thoughts, Lumi changed back into his normal form in a poof of smoke. Lumi then jumped onto Minawe's head. "Hehe, of course putting your faith in me was the right decision! I'm just totally awesome!" Lumi smiled widely as he felt pretty good about himself. "Well, your moment of relief is over..." a familiar voice emanated from behind the group. Suddenly, the muscles in Minawe's, Rei's, and Isa's legs were severed, accompanied by the outward shots of blood that occurs with the sudden severing of their lower leg muscles. "Ugh!" Isa grunted before falling onto the floor of the roof.

"Minawe! Rei! Isa!" Lumi shouted as he landed onto his four paws and watched his friends getting hurt. "D-Damn, I lost all feeling in my legs..." Isa said weakly. As Isa tilted his head to look at where the talking emanated from, he saw Jenos, standing with a calm smile several feet away from the group with the laptop floating in front of him. "J-Jenos...?! No way, but-" Once Isa looked back to the other Jenos who they have defeated, that Jenos faded away as pixelated soul energy. "That wasn't the real Jenos...?!" Isa asked. "Correct." Jenos replied. "That was just a digital clone created by my Digital Devil Oversoul. Though I will say, but it would've never happened anyways, if I would've be hit by that attack, you guys might've won. However, like I said, that would've never happened anyways." Jenos stated.

"Do you fools understand now...? The difference between our powers? Instead of deleting you, I have an ability much more deadly and painful to inflict onto you pests. In fact, I've been using this ability all along. It's called, '[b]The Reaper Rhapsody[/b]'..." Jenos proclaimed. "'T-The Reaper Rhapsody'...?" Isa asked with widened eyes. "Yes, it is an ability that you guys have been under the influence of since back when I transformed into my Digital Devil Oversoul. Listen, do you guys hear that?" Jenos asked as he placed his right hand over his ear. "What are you talking about...? I can't hear anyth-" Just when Isa said that, he suddenly began hearing a very quiet, continuous high-pitch sound. "Seeing from all of your reactions, I'm guessing you're finally hearing the sound... The sound of your [i][b]deaths[/b][/i]..." Jenos stated.

[center][b][i]The Deathbringer plays his melody...![/b][/i][/center]

-Meanwhile-

"Don't I dare...? I don't think you're in the appropriate position to make any demands..." Shiratori replied with his cold, impassive tone. "Hurting an innocent person is beyond low. Especially when that person can't even fight back. How can you call yourself an exorcist?" Umbra asked. "Humph, you're making me sound like the villain. I am a righteous exorcist. That demon over there murdered my mother, and if this woman is that demon's ally, then it's only right if I kill her. Think of it as passing on God's judgement." Shiratori explained. "How can you call it God's judgement...? You're demented... Stop this at once..." Umbra demanded. Hearing this, Shiratori couldn't help but give a slight grin. "You don't seem to know your place demon. Well, I suppose I won't need to harm her, but on one condition. Tatsuya Takeda, [i][b]cut off your right arm[/b][/i]..." Shiratori demanded. "What- You're blackmailing a fellow exorcist-" Umbra was then interrupted by Shiratori.

"Fellow exorcist...? Is this some kind of joke...? That thing is not an exorcist... Now, unless you want her arm to replace yours, then I suggest you do as I say Takeda..." Shiratori warned as he placed his blade towards Mayumi's arm. "Tatsuya..." Umbra said. At a moment like this, not even Umbra has any advice to give.

-Meanwhile-

As Shin continued walking away believing he has won a battle, a sudden familiar voice spoke. "And you're calling me the prideful one? You're the one thinking you've won that easily." Kinsei's voice spoke from out of nowhere. Shin's eyes suddenly widened, but before Shin could do anything, Kinsei appeared from behind Shin, his face burned but gradually healing. Kinsei was also holding his Bane of Purgatory over his head with vibrant blue flames violently flowing from the Bane of Purgatory's blade. "Heh, know your place!" Kinsei stated before swinging his Bane of Purgatory down in a vertical downward slash. As Shin was hit, a large explosion of blue flames occurred in the form of a tall pillar of blue flames. "I am the Prince of Pride, sadly you faced the wrong opponent!" Kinsei shouted boastfully.

After a duration of about five seconds, the pillar of blue flames instantly dissipated, revealing a Shin whose skeletal armor was almost completely destroyed. As Kinsei landed onto his feet, Shin continued to stand there for a moment with widened eyes before finally collapsing onto the ground. "(Hopefully that will change him back to normal. I didn't use too much power behind that blow. It was more for show than to do any serious damage.)" Kinsei thought to himself as he swung his Bane of Purgatory onto his shoulder. Then, the remaining broken pieces of Shin's skeletal armor faded away into white ashes, effectively releasing Shin from the power of 'Messorem'. "That should do it. Now show yourself Kuro so I can beat your cowardly ass into a bloody and unrecognizable mess." Kinsei stated.

"Humph, guess that boy just wasn't the right container for the power of 'Messorem'..." Kuro said as he appeared from the smoke. "So I'm guessing that means the power of whatever the hell you call it has disappeared from Shin's body and he's no longer under your twisted control?" Kinsei asked. "Correct. Though surprisingly, the power of 'Messorem' released its grip on him not because of the fact that he's physically weak, but it's because of the fact that he is too morally strong. The power of 'Messorem' did not accepted such a host. Call it your lucky day Kinsei Hikawa, but the next time, I will take it from you." Kuro warned. "Take it from me...? Take what exactly?" Kinsei asked. Without a verbal response, Kuro simply displayed his ever present grin. "Answer me damn it!" Kinsei asked but Kuro then suddenly disappeared in an instant.

"What the- Where the hell did he go?" Kinsei asked as he returned to his normal appearance. Suddenly, the Knights of Nirvana appeared from the smoke and the commander of the unit approached Kinsei. "You there, your uniform. Are you a student of the Nirvana Ordinis Academy?" the commander asked. "Yeah I am." Kinsei responded. "What happened here?" the commander asked, his face hidden by his helm. "A demon was here. A really, really big demon. Caused a lot of trouble but don't worry. I took care of it. You guys mind taking care of things here, I gotta take my dumba** friend to go see a doctor." Kinsei said as he picked Shin's arm up and placed it over his shoulder. "That won't be necessary young man. As the Knights of Nirvana, it is our duty to protect and serve. We'll take care of it." the commander said before signalling some Knights to go and take care of Shin.

"Thanks I guess." Kinsei said before handing over Shin. "Now if you'll excuse me I got somewhere else to be..." Kinsei said as he walked off. "Wait a minute. Are you by any chance Kinsei Hikawa?" the commander asked. "Yeah, how'd you know?" Kinsei asked as he tilted his head back to look at the commander. "Because Masanori mentioned how much he hated your guts." the commander replied. "Oh that bastard did, did he?" Kinsei asked in a comically irritated tone as he cracked his knuckles. "Well tell that bastard that the next time I see him, I'm gonna punch a whole right through his face! Now, I need to go, see ya." Kinsei said before finally walking off.

Minawe giggled at Lumi's cuteness. She looked back over at Jenos and he didn't seem to be moving. Did they hit him too hard? Was he seriously hurt? Before Minawe could express her rising concerns Jenos' voice rung through the area. Pain suddenly erupted in her leg, and she felt something being snapped before falling towards the ground, "Ahhhh! Wh-what was that?" Minawe grimaced looking back at her legs, and saw that she had a gash on both of her legs accompanied by a lot of blood.

Looking off to her left she noticed Rei was in the same condition as them, glaring up at Jenos from the ground. "Dam* brat." Rei cursed under his breath. He could already feel the wound starting to heal, but because he also servered a muscle tendant it would take a while longer. The Jenos that they thought was real suddenly exploded into hungreds of maroon colored pixles, and the real Jenos appeared. He explained that he wouldn't delete them, and that he would get rid of us with a power that had already been in motion sense the start of the fight. Confusion was Minawe's expression when Jenos mentioned the sound in the air, but she didnt hear anything - atleast not at first.

It started out soft but the sound soon grew. It was a high-pitched sound, and it was quickly irritating Minawe. "The sounds of....Our deaths?" Minawe repeated not liking the sound of that.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Rei asked, for the first time since he had been up there, addressing Jenos directly.

Tasuya's head was hung low since Shiratori had said he was in no position to make demands. His eyes were covered by his eyes and the angle his head was at. All that could really be seen what looked like his mouth when he was pissed but it had soon turned into a frown. He stayed quiet until Umbra had uttered his name. "Tat-su-ya? Oh yeah. That's me." His voice sounded a bit odd. It sounded a bit distorted and at a slightly higher pitch and the frown on his face quickly turned into a grin. To make things even odder Tatsuya began to laugh.

Tatsuya was still laughing as he lifted his head back up to look at Shiratori. He had covered his left eye with his hand before he brought his head up. "I'm in no position to make demands? Cut off my arm?!" His laugh became even more loud and maniacal. "Last time I checked you're the wimp who resorted to using a hostage to beat me." His Nulled Demon soon energized but like him his sword had changed a bit. They themselves had the black dots in them. More and more black dots appeared with the energy's output. After a few seconds half the sword was black energy. It seemed to stop there though.

Tatsuya continued to laugh at Shiratori. "And that's seriously your hostage against me. My nurse?! AHAHAHA!!! You're a f*cking moron! AHAHAHA!!! For starters you picked an expenable person that can easily be replaced and secondly you forgot a major detail into why I just plan don't give a f*ck about anybody..." He took his hand off his eye to reveal that it was now red. Both of his eyes had a demented look to them. His laughter ceased but his large grin stayed there. "...I'm a demon."

"I'm glad you ask, but I'm rather disappointed that you were the one who would be asking Rei..." Jenos gave his reply with a calm smile. "I didn't take you for the imbecile type. I thought either Minawe or Isa would be the one to ask such an obvious question..." Jenos stated. "Arrg, don't call Minawe an idiot!" Lumi angrily growled at Jenos, his spiky quills rising up and discharging a small amount of electricity. Lumi then attempted to leap at Jenos, but Jenos found it all too easy to stop such a weak attack. "Highlight." Jenos commanded, trapping Lumi within a transparent, maroon box. As Lumi was trapped within the box while he was still leaping at Jenos, he bumped into one side of the box and comically rolled back onto his back. "H-Hey, let me out of here!" Lumi demanded as he got back to his feet.

"Let you out of there? Why would I take orders from a little pipsqueak like you, seeing as how you don't have anymore sufficient soul to transform into that other, more powerful form of yours. You're basically useless now..." Jenos replied before holding up his hand in a form as if he was about to snap his fingers. Seeing this, Isa's eyes widened a little bit. "(W-What is he planning to do with Lumi?)" Isa thought. "H-Hey, what do you think you're doing with that pose?!" Lumi asked Jenos directly. "Humph, delete." And with that command and a snap of his fingers, the maroon box collapsed upon itself, dragging Lumi along with its demise. Seeing this, Isa's eyes widened with shock. One can imagine the event being much worse for Minawe.

"Understandably, you're probably pretty shocked by what you had just witnessed, but please pay attention to how your deaths will be... You see, 'The Reaper Rhapsody' isn't a sound-based technique at all, though your assumptions are understandable. Rather, 'The Reaper Rhapsody' is a technique that leaks a deadly, invisible poison into the air from my gauntlets. It obtained its name through that high-pitch hissing sound you've heard when the poison is released, though most people must give extreme focus in order to hear the release of my poison. As the poison enters your body, it works extremely fast to deteriorate your internal organs and also in this case, act as a inner 'scalpel' as you will to cut your tendons and muscles by my command. However, killing you that way would be quick and boring, and so, I rather let you die in the original manner, your organs will deteriorate and you will have extreme cases of internal bleeding. All in all, all three of you will be slowly and painfully reduced to bloody masses..." Jenos explained.

"Jenos..." a voice called from nowhere. A sudden figure then appeared right behind Jenos; that person is none other than Kuro. Hearing the familiar voice, Jenos had widened eyes for a moment but he then calmed himself and tilted his head to see Kuro. "It's you Kuro..." Jenos said. "Are you planning on getting rid of these weaklings?" Kuro asked. "Yes, I am-" Right after Jenos gave his response, Kuro interrupted. "No need for that anymore... Released them of the poison..." Kuro commanded. "What? But why?" Jenos asked, turning around to face Kuro, confused why Kuro is giving him and order to spare Minawe's, Rei's, and Isa's lives. "We've no need to get rid of those pests yet. It's still too early, and one of the host has failed. If we get rid of them now, then surely those annoying Knights or the professors may become suspicious, and sooner or later, they will figure out it is us. We have no need to cause ourselves that trouble early on." Kuro explained.

"I see... Very well then Kuro, as you wish..." Jenos replied before turning back to the three. "Erase their memories, and let's go take care of the other one." Kuro said. "Right. Well, it looks like today is your lucky day, but no need to worry, I will eliminate you three in the future..." After saying that, three, black chords with USB-like heads shot out from Jenos' CPU chip-like back armor and each one individually inserted themselves into the temples of Minawe, Rei, and Isa, causing their eyes to go blank. "Ctrl:Memory Database:Highlight:Delete Selected." Jenos commanded. With that, maroon-colored pixelated soul energy then suddenly burst outward from the three individual's head, effectively erasing their memories of the events they've witnessed, going all the way back to when they were told that they could find Jenos on the roof from the nurse they met.

After which, the USB chords detached itself from the three's temples and returned to Jenos' armor; all three individuals fell unconscious after the deletion of their memories. "Deletion completed." Jenos stated. "Very good, now onto the next deletion." Kuro said with his signature grin before disappearing in a flash with Jenos.

-Meanwhile-

The mood was ominous and silence filled the room for a long moment as Shiratori awaited for Tatsuya's response. The next thing that happened surprised both Shiratori and Umbra as Tatsuya began chuckling slightly which soon grew into an all-out mad and wild laugh. Tatsuya quickly, and quite maniacally, told Shiratori that he was the wimp who needed to use a hostage against Tatsuya himself. Though his face was universally calm and composed, there was the initial moment that Shiratori's eyes widened for a second, seeing Tatsuya's wild response. Umbra on the other hand saw this side of Tatsuya to be rather disturbing. "(Tatsuya... What has happened to you...?)" Umbra thought to himself as he began sensing Tatsuya's soul altering to something more powerful but more sinister as well.

Then, something really visibly shocking occurred, the energy being emitted from Tatsuya's Nulled Demon suddenly began displaying black dots. Gradually, the black dots appeared more and more as well as the earlier black dots growing in size, and before long, half of Tatsuya's Nulled Demon energy blade was black energy. Even the calm and composed Shiratori's eyes widened because of this. "(T-This isn't normal soul energy at all... It's so thick, so ominous... It's like a portion of Satan's power being forced upon the area... Just what is this...?!)" Shiratori thought to himself. Umbra, who had saw Shiratori's expression, wasn't at all surprised by his response. Umbra was also unnerved by this energy, perhaps to an extreme, even scared of the energy. "(This is- No, it can't be... I have to stop it from advancing any further...!)" Umbra thought to himself.

Even more disturbingly, Tatsuya proceeded to describe Mayumi as being expendable and that the major hole in Shiratori's plan was that he seems to have forgotten that Tatsuya does not care for anyone. "(This can't be... He can't mean it, can he...? No, if I stab this woman, he would have a human reaction, he would care... But... With this impure soul energy radiating from him, I'm beginning to think that even if I kill this woman, the effort will be of naught...)" Shiratori thought, a small sweat drop sliding down the side of his face. Finally, as Tatsuya revealed his eye covered by his left hand to be red, and with both eyes showing a completely demented look to them, he told Shiratori that he is a demon. A single second of silence came and then a "thump" was heard and Tatsuya is seen falling forward. Umbra had knocked Tatsuya unconscious in order to stop the advancing impure soul energy.

Seeing that, Shiratori's eyes widened as he felt the pressure suddenly being lifted off of his chest. As Tatsuya fell forward, Umbra suddenly caught him in order to stop him from falling to the ground. Breathing heavily, Umbra began to speak quietly to himself. "That was close... If I had hesitated and allow for it to gone any further, who knows what kind of damage Tatsuya may do..." Umbra stated. Standing there, still paralyzed by the overwhelming feeling of darkness, Shiratori couldn't speak and his 'Messorem' armor suddenly disappeared in a flash of white. Suddenly, Umbra felt something crawling up his body and as Umbra looked down, he saw a cloak of black pixelated energy enveloping him. "What is this-" Before Umbra could finished, he sensed the arrival of two people, and once Umbra had looked up, he saw Kuro and Jenos standing besides the still shocked Shiratori.

"My, my, what's the matter Shiratori? You look like you've seen a ghost." Kuro mockingly joked. Finally, Shiratori had recovered and then replied to Kuro. "What I've just witnessed is infinitely more terrifying than any ghost..." Shiratori faintly replied. "Interesting... Sounds like you had fun..." Jenos commented with a calm smile while he had his left hand on the keyboard of his Digital Devil Oversoul. Instantly, Umbra recognized Kuro. "So are you the one behind all of this?" Umbra asked, still being enveloped by Jenos' "[b]Death Cloak[/b]". "You're Tatsuya Takeda's demon partner right...? You do not need to know what's happening here... Jenos." Kuro commanded. "Right." Jenos replied, knowing what to do. Suddenly, the USB chords shot out from Jenos' back armor and inserted itself into Umbra's and Tatsuya's temples, paralyzing Umbra upon insertion.

"Ctrl:Memory Database:Highlight:Delete Selected." Jenos commanded. After that, both Tatsuya's and Umbra's memories about all of these events were deleted and Umbra fell unconscious. After Jenos' chords had returned, Jenos began to speak. "This isn't fun at all. I was hoping to eliminate these weaklings." Jenos said. "Don't worry, that time will come soon enough, but for now, we wait for the next opportunity to strike. Unfortunately, the item we're seeking has one again escaped my grasp, but everything will fall in place soon enough..." Kuro explained. With that, the three individuals disappeared.

[center][b][i]What is this "item" that the Deathbringers are seeking...?![/b][/i][/center]

Tatsuya seemed to be getting a sick pleasure just at watching the fear that was enveloping Shiratori. Before he could say anything though there was a thump and he began to fall forward. The energy soon dissipated and his eyes slowly closed along with returning to normal but before all was lost this demonic Tatsuya was able to mumble, "Traitor..." Conciousness had left his body along with the demonic presence. He continued to stay unconcious through the remaining events.

-Later-

Tatsuya opened his eyes and say up. "God...what the hell happened...?" He looked around and quickly found Umbra next to him. "Last thing I remember is avoiding that black fireball thing...we must have continued fighting and I must have bonked my head causing amnesia." He stood up and gave a long whistle. "Dayum. Looks like it was only a tie. Odd though..." He felt the back of his neck. "My neck seems to be the only thing sore. Well that and a small headache." He let out a sigh and took a step towards Umbra. He immediatly began to step on him and kick him. "Hey demon samurai with the lame ass ponytail. Get up."

Hearing what Jenos said caused Rei's eyebrow to twitch, "Hey, don't lump me with that idiot." He said at the same time as Isa, except he was defending Minawe. Minawe herself, simply ignored Jenos as her being insulted was the last thing on her mind. It was finding out what this strange sound ment to them. Unfortunately, Lumi wasn't so easily forgiving as he attempted to attack Jenos then jump at him. Seeing this Minawe quickly tried to stop him, "No, Luna wait!" It was too late as Jenos trapped Lumi within one of his maroon colored boxes. Minawe's heart dropped when she saw that, "No...Please don't..." She whispered unable to speak it any louder, her eyes wided.

The second Jenos' gave the [i]'delete' [/i]command Minawe felt as though a part of her soul was being crushed along with Lumi, "What....No...No! Lumi!!" She turned to Jenos quickly glaring at him, "You bastard! Bring him back! Right now! Bring him...Back...Lumi.." Minawe quieted down as her anger, however short, was taken over by grief. Even Rei felt sadness at what had happened. Minawe was only half paying attention after that, but did manage to pass a hateful glare over at Kuro when he appeared. Next thing she knew strange maroon-colored wire-like things were heading for her, and then nothing.

~Later~

"Hey, idiot. Wake up."

"No...Five more minutes..."

There was a sigh before a foot came colliding with Minawe's side. Her eyes shot open and she sat up, "Owwww!!!!" Tears were in her eyes as she stared up at the culprit, Rei. "What the heck man!...Wait...What are you doing here?" Rei shrugged and stummbled backwards grimacing. Minawe tilted her head in confusion noticing he was standing on his legs funnily. They seemed to shake before giving out causing him to collapse onto his backside.

"Sh*t!" He cursed before rubbing his legs. Before she could ask what was wrong tears sprung to her eyes and she grabbed at her own legs,

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!!" Minawe cried out looking at her cut legs. She couldn't feel either of them, and even worse she couldn't move them. "Wh-what the heck happened?" She tried to push back her pain to the back of her mind and look at their surroundings. They were on the roof. What were they doing again....Oh yeah! "Jenos was supposed to be up here."

"Well I don't see him." Rei commented not seeing the small boy anywhere on the roof, still massaging his stiff and pain filled legs. The last thing he remembered doing was napping outside under a nice tree. How, and why he came up here he didn't have a clue.

[center][size=5][b]CHAPTER 23: LIVING FOR HAZY DAYS, DYING FOR CLEAR DAYS[/b][/size][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 23 Synopsis]With their memories erased by Jenos, the exorcists were soon discovered by the Knights. Now the next exam approaches, but things soon take an unexpected turn. Meanwhile, Kinsei tries to convince the others that he fought with Shin who was under the influenced of Kuro and the power of "Messorem".[/spoiler]

With all of the ruckus, Isa suddenly awoke; giving a loud yawn as he did. "Man, what the hell happened...? Ugh, my head hurts..." Isa said before placing his right hand on his head. "H-Hey, Minawe, what happened...? Huh, and you're here too Rei? Man, I remember we were suppose to be looking for Jenos but why are we all lying here on the ground?" Isa asked the others before attempting to get up. However, Isa's legs didn't move a bit and he suddenly felt a sharp pain on his lower legs. "Arrgh!" Jenos gritted his teeth and slammed the side of his fist against the roof floor as he felt that pain. "W-What's going on, I can't move my legs at all, and when I try to move them, it hurts like hell! Huh-" Isa finally noticed his arms weren't wrapped with bandages.

"AWWW CRAP!" Isa shouted before stuffing his arms under his body. "Y-You guys didn't see any of that did you?" Isa asked. Suddenly, Isa just remembered something important. "H-Hey, where's Lumi? I remember he was with us looking for Jenos, but now I don't see him anywhere. Speaking of which, I don't see Jenos anywhere either." Isa said looking around. "But most important right now is calling for help. HELP! HELP!" Isa shouted, attempting to get someone's attention. In an unexpectedly quick reaction time, members of the Knights of Nirvana appeared, going through the roof doors. There were three Knights accompanied by a nurse, the same nurse who told Minawe and Isa that Jenos was up here.

"Are you kids alright?" the nurse asked, at first not seeing the gashes on their lower legs. Then, the nurse caught sight of their wounds and gave a shocking gasp. "Y-Your legs!" the nurse exclaimed. "Yeah, we saw, we have no idea what happened. I guess we kinda blacked out and once we woke up, we can;t remember a single thing that happened after you told us that we can find our friend on the roof." Isa replied. "You kids can save the talking for later. Right now we need to get you to emergency care." one male Knight told the three.

[Later]

"Alright, you kids are lucky that the wounds are pretty fresh and can still be easily healed. However, even though I said that, you three will need to rest for at least a week before your legs are completely back to normal." a doctor in his late fifties told Minawe, Rei, and Isa. "A week?! But we only have two days until the next exam of the BREPT! If we can't perform at a hundred percent then that means the obstacle course will be as good as a lost!" Isa complained. "Well unless you want to risk the chance of never being able to walk again then by all means don't listen to the doctor's order." the doctor replied. Hearing that there might be a chance he won't be able to walk again if he disregards the doctor, Isa suddenly went quiet. "D-Damn it... Fine..." Isa pouted, not happy one bit.

"Very well then, I need to take my leave now. You three will need to stay in here for at lease one more day before being able to leave." the doctor said before walking out and closing the door. Right as the door closed, a pillow was thrown at the door by none other than Isa. "DAMMIT!" Isa shouted. "I can't believe this is happening, and what's more, I can't believe I don't even know how all of this happened!" Isa exclaimed.

-Meanwhile-

As Tatsuya kicked Umbra and told him to get up, suddenly, Umbra, in a poof of smoke, reverted into his miniature form. Next, a black rift opened up from underneath Umbra and sucked him inside before closing completely, leaving Tatsuya alone there. However, footsteps soon can be heard coming down the stairs. Actually, the sounds are from two pairs of feet instead on one, meaning there are two people walking down the stairs. Soon, a familiar voice rang out to Tatsuya. "Tatsuya, you here?" the male voice asked. Finally, two figures can be seen descending down the stairs. It was soon revealed to Tatsuya that the figures are Uyagiri and Kotone. "Ahh, I thought you'd be here." Uyagiri said with a slight smirk, trying to look cool. Suddenly, a sharp pain hit Uyagiri's back, causing him to bend over. "YOUCH!" Uyagiri shouted.

"Jeez, you're acting like such a loser Uyagiri." Kotone said. "H-Hey, I'm getting old alright." Uyagiri answered with a forced smile, his back still hurting. "C'mon Uyagiri, take it like a man!" Kotone grinned before smacking Uyagiri on his back. "GODDAMN IT!" Uyagiri shouted. Hearing what he just said, Uyagiri suddenly placed his hand together and prayed silently to repent for using God' name in vain. After finishing his repenting, Uyagiri looked at Kotone with an annoyed face. "Stop messing around!" Uyagiri yelled though Kotone was casually picking her ear the whole time. "*Sigh* Anyways, Tatsuya, what are you even doing down here?" Uyagiri asked. "Yeah, don't you got to go knit a dress or something?" Kotone mocked.

Tatsuya sighed as Umbra disappeared into the rift. "I swear that guy is always disappearing like that..." After hearing the sfootsteps he looked over to the staircase. "[i]Sh*t. Did I leave the door open? Huh? Deja vu?[/i]" It was soon revealed to be Uyagiri and Kotone that had came down. Appareantly, they were looking for him. Uyagiri in an attempt to look cool actually ending up feeling the pain from his back injury the other day. Tatsuya let out a sigh before mumbling, "You're so lame..."

Uyagiri tried to play it off but Kotone seemed to get a sick pleasure out of his pain and smacked his back. "Idiot. That's not good to do to a guy old enough to be your great grandpa.." Uyagiri shouted in pain which had probably also caused him to not catch what he had said. Uyagiri then let out a short prayer before asking him what he was doing down here. But before he could speak Kotone did. "Knitting? Oh sorry. Did I miss you and your lame ass cheerleaders' club meeting?"

Tatsuya looked back to Uyagiri. "On a semi-serious note I'm on a special training field. What do you think I'm doing? You two on the other hand..." A grin appeared on your face. "Is this your swecret lover's meeting place. "WellI i'm not too surprised. The way Kotone dresses screams f*ck me, I'm a slut. And you Uyagiri...well you're you. Nuff said there." He then began to walk towards the staircase. "Sorry to interrupt your little get together. I should give you two some privacy."

"Luna?" Minawe mumbled hearing Isa mention him. Minawe took a look around, "Hm...I don't see him anywhere either. Maybe he just went back to Abaddon when he saw we weren't waking up." She placed a finger on her chin, "Maybe he was more angry than he let on about me not calling him. I'll have to make sure I make it up to him." Suddenly the doors open and some Knights came over, as well as the nurse that told them Jenos would be up here.

Now in the nurses office and after being told that she would need a week to recover her eyes widened, "What no way!!" She was just as bummed abut missing out on the obsitcal course as he was. Even with her quicker recovery time than others, she still wouldn't be ready in 2 days. Rei sat off to the side, and he pretty much declined the treatment from the nurse. He knew he would be fine. He was already able to walk pretty well before his legs gave out on him. Another day and he would be as good as new.

Now alone in the room, Isa threw a pillow at the door. Minawe sighed, "I know how you feel. It's weird that we dont remember how this happened but not only that-" She pointed to a clock, "Look at the time. At least 2 hours had passes but none of us seem to remember that chuck of time. Maybe Luna know's what happened. I'll bring him back." She held out her hand and focused her soul in the palm of her hand. It was hard because she felt pretty exausted, but even so she managed to open the portal. After a few seconds she expected to see the sparks of lightenign that usually came with his arrival but nothing happened.

Minawe sweatdropped, "Ok....Maybe he's really angry with me..." Rei just sighed, "As it stands now we don't have a choice but to stay here." He got comfortable and closed his eyes, "I'm going to sleep."

After the failed attempt to summon Lumi, Isa sighed. "Aww man, if only Lumi would stop being mad... I really want to know how in the world we got injured, and what happened to Lumi during that time? Did he really just went back to Abaddon without getting help for us?!" Isa asked, getting more and more frustrated as he thought about it. Isa then looked down at his arms which were now bandaged again. "(Why were the bandages on my arms unwrapped? I would never unwrap them unless facing against a really powerful opponent. Could it be... Could we have gotten into a fight with a demon or something?)" Isa thought to himself. Suddenly, the door opened with a nurse standing outside. "Don't mean to bother you three while you get your rest but you've got a visitor." the nurse said. "Huh, a visitor?" Isa asked.

Suddenly, a familiar individual walked pass the nurse and into the room. It was Jenos, wearing his patient's clothing. "H-Hi there you guys..." Jenos greeted the three shyly. "Huh, hey Jenos!" Isa greeted back with a big smile and a friendly wave. "We were looking for you like about two hours ago! A nurse told us you were on the roof but..." Isa suddenly went quiet, not knowing what to tell Jenos after that seeing as how he doesn't remember anything at all. "Well, I'll leave you four alone." the nurse said before closing the door. "Y-You were looking for me...? A-Am I in trouble or something?" Jenos asked worryingly.

-Meanwhile-

Hearing Tatsuya's remark about Kotone being in a cheerleaders' club meeting, Kotone scoffed. "Cheerleaders' club? Sorry, but I'm not interested in that club you host." Kotone remarked. When Tatsuya answered Uyagiri's question with a question of his own, Uyagiri got a bit annoyed. "Watch it kid. You're lucky my back's already killing me. So I'm guessing you were training with Umbra right?" Uyagiri asked. When Tatsuya made the assumption that Uyagiri and Kotone were secret lovers and that he would let them have their special moment alone, Kotone became extremely ticked off. "The f*ck you said you little prick?! You want me to rip your mouth off of that f*cked up face of yours?!" Kotone asked angrily. "Alright you two, stop it!" Uyagiri shouted. "Jeez, stop acting like little kids. Anyways, Tatsuya, have you seen Shiratori around?" Uyagiri asked.

"Last time when I tried to explain to him about his mother he didn't believe a word I said and just angrily ran off. I came here to make sure that you haven't killed him yet." Uyagiri told Tatsuya.

After the threat by Kotone Tatsuya stopped and looked at Kotone. He looked pissed as always. "My face is f*cked up? You're one to talk! With all those wrinkles you could be my grandma. and don't get me started on those zits that look like are about to pop out any second now and then explode like a volcano!" After Uyagiri told the two to stop, Tatsuya began to settle down. He made sure to look away from Kotone as to not get pissed off anymore. He let out a sigh to help the process.

Uyagiri had then asked him if he had seen Shiratori. "I haven't seen that prick. And even if I did I wouldn't kill him. Not worth my time time. He's too much of a wimp. And I don't think he's really a bad guy. Just a complete and utter stubborn dumbass. Like Kotone. So although I won't kill him that doesn't stop me from wanting to beat the sh*t out of him." Tatsuya recalled the fight with Shiratori that was interrupted by the Knight. "[i]That final attack was going to miss.[/i]" He then turned his head to Kotone. "Why the hell are you here?"

Minawe instantly became defensive over Lumi when Isa thought he went back to Abaddon leaving them while they were hurt. "Hey! There's no way Luna would have done that! He may have been a bit mad at me, but Luna isn't the type to just abandon his friends." She looked down, "Maybe...Maybe he was hurt like us." Minawe looked at her hand, "He's must just be resting in Abaddon to regain his strength...." Seconds later Jenos came in, and he looked like he was doing better than they were.

"Hey you're ok!" Minawe said happily. If she was about to walk she would have given him a hug, instead she just settled for smiling. Jenos asked if he was in trouble and Minawe just laughed, "You in trouble. Unlikely. We were just worried about you thats all. You kind of disappeared earlier this morning so we went looking for you and then we were attacked by these weird skeleton like things, and then Kuro showed up carring you on his back and you were all messed up! Like in serious danger and stuff! So we brought you here to the nurses office and we were coming to check up on you to ask you what had happened with Kuro and why you were with him, but you weren't in the room, so we asked the nurse where you were and she told us you were on the roof but for some reason none of us can remember anythign after that and just remember waking up with al these bruises and cuts and then we were found by the nurse and some knights, then brought here before you showed up!" Minawe said all in one breath, collasping backwards when she was finished practically blue in the face from using up so much air.

Rei sighed apparently not having went to sleep yet, "Idiot...

Seeing Minawe falling back with a practically blue face after saying an incredibly long sentence, Isa's jaw dropped. "M-Minawe, are you okay?" Isa asked seeing the comically out of breath Minawe. Jenos stood there and gave a few blank blinks before speaking. "I-I think I caught all of that..." Jenos said. "Jeez, Minawe, you gotta pace yourself. We surely don't want anything bad to happen to you now do we?" Isa asked rhetorically. "Umm, about the part that Kuro was carrying me. He actually helped me out of trouble." Jenos proclaimed. "WHAT?! Really?! C'mon, that Kuro guy can't have the decency to help you can he?!" Isa asked, not believing that Kuro actually helped Jenos. "I-I actually thought he was a bad guy myself so I went to confront him and ask if he had anything to do with the skeletons that appeared during the first exam." Jenos said.

"Well, was he involve in that?!" Isa asked eagerly wanting to know if Kuro was involve so that Isa could be given a reason to confront Kuro himself. However, Jenos' reply was less than what Isa was expecting. "No, not at all. The demon who was really behind the entire thing appeared and tried to kill us. I was defeated by it, but Kuro managed to save me and scared the demon off. Before I collapse, Kuro actually helped me up and said he was going to take me to the hospital, and I guess he then ran into you guys." Jenos explained. "So that's what really happened...? I don't know, Kuro sounded pretty cold and calculating when we were talking with him. Are you sure he didn't do anything to your mind?" Isa asked with a raised eyebrow. Hearing that suggestion, Jenos immediately gave a light chuckle in reply.

"Hehehe, I don't think that's the case. I know Kuro may seem cold but maybe he's really a kind person underneath-" Just as Jenos finished saying that, the door suddenly opened and an individual quickly walked inside the room. It was Kinsei, looking pretty banged up. "You guys, we have a problem." Kinsei suddenly said. As Kinsei said that, Jenos simply stared at him with a calm expression.

-Meanwhile-

Kotone simply disregard Tatsuya's little remark as he spoke about Shiratori and simply crossed her arms and look to the side, awaiting for Tatsuya's and Uyagiri's conversation to be over with. Uyagiri was pleasantly surprised by Tatsuya's not-too-angry reply. "Good. I see that you've calmed down." Uyagiri remarked. Then, Tatsuya directed his attention at Kotone and asked what she was doing here. "Do I need to report to you about everything I do?" Kotone asked in reply to Tatsuya's question. Just as Kotone finished replying, Uyagiri stepped into the conversation in order to avoid unnecessary conflicts. "Okay then people, let's talk about the important things now shall we?" Uyagiri asked with a nervous smile. "Whatever, I'm going back up." Kotone said before turning around and ascending back up the stairs.

"*Sigh* Why do I always train the difficult kids...?" Uyagiri asked himself quietly. Uyagiri then became serious again and looked at Tatsuya. "Tatsuya," Uyagiri began in a stern voice, "you and Kotone are exorcists who've been trained by me and so I know I can trust you two." Uyagiri finished. "You see, ever since the appearance of those skeletal creatures who've attacked during the first exam, I've been noticing a faint, though still noticeable strange influx in soul energy on the outskirts of Norvea. You, me, and Kotone will be going to a location outside of the city to investigate some things. We'll be back before the next exam so don't worry about missing the BREPT. So what do you say, you in?" Uyagiri asked.

Tatsuya scoffed after Kotone asked if she needed to report everything to him. "Only when it involves me which it seems to." Before things could escalate any farther Uyagiri cut in between them. He soon began to talk about how he trained both of them and how he actually trusts them. He continued talking and began to explain a strange soul energy that resided on the outskirts of Norvea since the first skeleton creatures appeared. "So I get some good training, beat the sh*t of whatever may have caused those skeletons that interrupted my test, still get back for the BREPT, and that b*tch is all I have to deal with? Minawe's way worse and I've had to spend more time with her than a simple two days." Tatsuya began to head up the stairs. "Well let's get going. I rather not waste time that could be spent not with you two."

Ooc: I just realize I made an error in my last post.....Minawe said Kuro's name right -_-

"What there is no way Loco is a good guy!" Minawe exclaimed suddenly having regained her lost air. "He just has this evil look about him. I bet he kicks puppies in his free time." She added mumbling it under her breath. Even after her wonderful reasoning, Jenos still defended him, which Minawe thought was pretty strange. But...Maybe he was right. Maybe she was letting Kensei and Isa get into her head. But then again, Kuro was always acting weird. Like the time when they fought the skeleton or even in the classroom. "Gah, just thinking about it makes my head hurt!" Minawe groaned grabbing her head. Suddenly Kensei bargged into the room looking...well....To put it plainly, like sh*t.

"Woah! What the heck happened to you Kenny!? You're bleeding! A lot!"

((lol, and strangely I didn't even notice the error xD))

"Whoa Kinsei, are you alright?" Isa asked after Minawe had asked Kinsei what happened to him. "Well- Huh? Jenos, you're awake?" Kinsei asked, finally noticing Jenos. "Y-Yeah I am, but more importantly, what happened to you Kinsei...?" Jenos asked. "Oh right. Well, I was going to say that I just fought against Shin who was wearing some weird bony armor that he said he had recieved from the some power of 'Messorem'." Kinsei explained. "Wha- Are you serious?! No way, that can't be." Isa replied. "Look at me! Do you really think I'm making this sh*t up?!" Kinsei asked angrily. "Well no but-" Before Isa could finish, Kinsei interrupted to get to the problematic part. "Ahh forget that for a moment, there's something else that I need to tell you guys. That f*cking bastard Kuro brainwashed Shin to fight against me! And I'm betting he gave Shin that skeletal armor and powers. Meaning, all of these weird sh*t that's been going on is probably because of that bastard!" Kinsei explained.

"So Kuro is behind everything! Arrg, if only I can get out of this bed I'll break that guy's neck in half!" Isa shouted angrily. "Wait a minute. I forgot to ask, why are you guys even in the hospital anyways? Did you encounter a demon or something?" Kinsei asked. "Honestly we don't know what happened. A nurse told us we could find Jenos on the roof and then after that, I can't remember anything that happened. We just sorta woke up injured." Isa explained. Hearing that, Kinsei was a bit surprised. "You guys just suddenly blacked out and woke up injured after trying to find Jenos on the roof?" Kinsei asked. Kinsei then gave a quickly glance at Jenos who had an innocent enough expression on his face. "(Could Jenos-)" Kinsei thought to himself before his train of thought got interrupted by Isa. "By the way, Jenos, if you weren't on the roof, where were you when we were trying to look for you?" Isa asked.

"H-Huh me? Well, I was actually using the restroom..." Jenos replied, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment of such a simple explanation. "Umm, Kinsei..." Jenos said. "Huh? What is it?" Kinsei asked. "You said Kuro was the cause of Shin fighting you right...?" Jenos asked. "Yeah, and he seems to have brainwashed Shin too." Kinsei replied, his voice sounding as if he's suspicious about something. "I'm sorry, but I have to say that Kuro isn't the one behind any of this." Jenos proclaimed. "What? How do you know that Jenos?" Kinsei asked. "Well, Kuro did save me from being killed by a demon and when I analyzed the skeleton that attacked during the first exam with my Soul Shades, I found it's soul to contain no traces of Kuro's soul. Are you sure that you saw Kuro?" Jenos asked Kinsei. "(Does this mean that Jenos...)" Without saying anything, Kinsei suddenly ran up and punched Jenos, knocking him back and onto the ground.

"So you're brainwashed by that bastard Kuro too huh?!" Kinsei asked, his eyes becoming a bit wild and terrifying.

-Meanwhile-

Hearing his answer, Uyagiri gave a clam smirk. "Well, I'll be taking that answer as a sign that you wanna hang out with your cool mentor huh- YOUCH!" Uyagiri's calm and sarcastic way of speaking was quickly interrupted by a sharp pain hitting his back. "C-C-Crap... I guess I'm still not at a hundred percent yet..." Uyagiri said as he leaned against the rock and dirt wall on the left of the staircase. "Hey will you two losers hurry the hell up, you're wasting daylight!" Kotone called from upstairs. "H-Hold on a minute! Hey Tatsuya can you- Huh?" Before Uyagiri could ask for Tatsuya's help to help him up the stairs, Uyagiri looked up and noticed Tatsuya was already ascending the stairs beforehand. "W-W-Wait! Help!" Uyagiri shouted.

[Uyagiri's Office]

"Alright then," Uyagiri said as he carefully and slowly sat down on his chair in order to prevent hurting his back even more, "you two should probably pack a few things, hell, maybe even pack enough so that you're already ready for the next exam. This way, even if we don't make it back to the academy in time, you two can be ready to head over to the station. This trip will probably take at least one day including the rest of today." Uyagiri explained. Kotone raised an eyebrow at Uyagiri's current situation. "Are you sure you wanna do this right now? You can barely walk let alone go camping." Kotone said. "I'll be fine. I'm tough. After all, I had to train you two didn't I?" Uyagiri replied. "What the hell is that suppose to mean Pops?" Kotone asked, placing her hands on her hips and giving a menacing stare at Uyagiri.

"Hehe, umm, anyways, after you two got your things packed, go meet up with me at the gate of the academy. We'll get going together from there. The place that we're heading to is a forested region. It's not as big as Nichibotsu Forest but people can easily get lost there. In fact, there are myths that said people have been eaten by malevolent spirits, oooooo!" Uyagiri said, adding a scary tone. There was an awkward pause for a moment before Kotone spoke up. "Okay then, now if you're done acting like an idiot, I'll go and get my things." Kotone said before walking out the door. Seeing that, Uyagiri sighed. "Jeez, I thought that sounded like a scary story when I told it in my head..." Uyagiri whispered to himself as he put his head down.

In Uyagiri's office Tatsuya had taken a seat across from Uyagiri. He lifted his legs up and set his feet on Uyagiri's desk, not caring for the dirt that was still on his shoes. He leaned back into his chair as well. Uyagiri began to explain the timeframe of the mission and soon Kotone was asking him if he'd be okay for this mission. He didn't really care though since if she didn't he would have. He said since he trained them he'd be fine to which Kotone got mad about. "It means I'm strong and in practice I'm actually a hassle to deal with in combat and you're a wimpy b*tch who can't do sh*t and he has to work harder to train you while you b*tch."

Before things could go any farther Uyagiri began to talk. He was getting really good at breaking up fights involving Tatsuya. Even if he did it in what could possibly be the lamest way yet. He tried to scare them...Tatsuya and Kotone...seriously...he actually tried? "So lame..." Kotone after saying one last thing left. Tatsuya took his feet off of Uyagiri's desk and stood up. "I better get going too. I don't want to catch your lame." He began to head out of Uyagiri's office to head to his own room.

"Wait! So Loco turned Yamada evil and you two were foced to fight?" For some odd reason Minawe was getting a strange feeling of deja vu but shook it off. Kuro was sounding like more of a bad person by the second, and shocking everyone Jenos spoke up to defend Kuro. Then without warning Kensei punched Jenos right in the face knocing him to the ground.

"Jess! Kenny that was way out of line! You din't have to punch him like that!"

Rei sat up surprised, "Dude, don't you think you're going too far? I mean the boy doesn't look like he could do much damage to anyone."

Seeing Kinsei punching Jenos, Isa was quite surprised himself along with Minawe and Rei, who surprisingly, lashed out at Kinsei first. "Hey what the hell man?! Are you nuts?! Why'd ya punch Jenos?!" Isa asked, clenching his fists. "I know what I'm doing..." Kinsei began, his bangs covering his eyes as his head was down. Then Kinsei looked up to reveal vibrantly glowing blue eyes, like what happens when Kinsei enters his partial "Arc of Power" mode. "[b]Jenos has been brainwashed by Kuro...![/b]" Kinsei proclaimed with a wild look in his eyes. Recovering from the punch Kinsei delivered to him, Jenos wiped the blood from his mouth and stared at Kinsei with confusion. "B-Brainwashed...? What are you talking about? Y-You think I'm brainwashed?" Jenos asked.

"Acting dumb huh? I'm not gonna fall for your act. Show your 'Messorem' powers so I can destroy them!" Kinsei commanded. "I don't know what you're talking about Kinsei. You need to calm down." Jenos replied. "I said stop acting dumb!" Kinsei shouted again before walking quickly over to deliver another punch. Jenos only sat there with widened eyes as he was about to get punched again. Then, Kinsei delivered his punch and a loud smacking noise was heard. Isa was then seen standing in front of Jenos with his head facing to the right after getting punched by Kinsei. Blood can also be seen coming down from Isa's mouth while both Kinsei and Jenos stared at Isa with widened eyes. "I-Isa..." Jenos muttered. Snapping out of his surprised state, Kinsei then spoke. "What do you think you're doing protecting an enemy? Get out of the way..." Kinsei commanded.

"No..." Isa replied. "What-" Before Kinsei could say any more, Isa delivered a punch of his own to Kinsei's stomach, causing him to skid back a couple of feet. "Arrgh... What the hell was that for?!" Kinsei asked angrily, placing his left hand on his stomach. "Listen to what you're saying Kinsei! You're calling Jenos our enemy?! He couldn't even defend against a simple punch, and if he's really brainwashed by Kuro, why would Kuro injure him?!" Isa asked. "Who knows what goes through that psycho's head, all I know is that Jenos has been brainwashed and we need to defeat him for his own good!" Kinsei shouted. "Arrg, you stubborn idiot! I'm gonna-" Before Isa could continue with whatever he was about to do, Jenos suddenly grabbed Isa's arm, causing Isa's eyes to widened out of the sudden surprise. Isa then proceeded to look back at Kinsei.

"P-Please... No more fighting... I don't know if Kuro really has the ability to brainwash someone or not. I may be under his influence... I may be just a puppet, waiting for someone to pull my strings..." Jenos said in a sad tone of voice. Hearing this, Isa clenched his fists even tighter. "Not you too... Don't be an idiot! Someone like you can never be influenced by such a person!" Isa replied.

-Meanwhile-

As both Tatsuya and Kotone left after seeing how lame Uyagiri acted, Uyagiri finally gave a sigh of relief. "Whew... Glad that's over with. That was a tense situation, if I hadn't did what I did my whole office would be destroyed by those two..." Uyagiri revealed. Uyagiri then stood up and looked outside the window. "I wonder if it was the right choice to bring those two along... *Sigh* Oh well, with my back problem, I'll need all the help I can get for this investigation..." Uyagiri said to himself before walking to grab a duffle bag on a chair nearby. Uyagiri then moved to his door and when he was reaching for the doorknob, he suddenly stopped a few inches from the doorknob. "(Those skeletons... Surely I sensed a familiar soul that I've fought against before in them...)" Uyagiri thought to himself.

[Later]

Kotone stood at the gate with her arms crossed and leaning against a pillar. Slung onto her back was an olive green duffle bag. "Jeez, and they say women take a long time to prepare..." Kotone scoffed. Finally, Uyagiri can be seen coming towards the gate, holding his duffle bag in his left hand. "Oh Kotone, so you're already prepared. That's quick, and I thought women took a long time to prepare hahaha." Uyagiri joked with only himself laughing at his joke. "Okay I'll admit that wasn't that funny, but you gotta say, the mood needs to lighten up right?" Uyagiri asked, receiving no verbal response but instead a death glare. "O-Okay got it... (Jeez, kids these days...)" Uyagiri thought to himself.

Tatsuya opened the door to his room and looked around. "Now let me think of what I need to grab..." He walked over to his closet and after opening it grabbed a duffle bag and began to pile clothes into it until zipping it was a hassle even for Tatsuya. The clothes really just consisted of the same thing he always wore. He then walked over to his desk and grabbed his backpack. He put some books, paper, and pencils into it. He then iopened up a drawer and pulled out his glasses before putting it in his backpack. He grabbed the duffel bag and backpack and ran out of his room making sure to lock the door behind him.

-Later-

Tatsuya arrived at the station just as Uyagiri finished talking to Kotone. He walked up to the two and dropped his stuff to the ground. "How the f*ck did a tranny and an old man with back problems beat me here?"

Things were going down hill fast in the nurse's office. Kensei was going on and on about Jenos being brainwashed, and having some power called 'Messorum'. Not only that but his eyes started to glow blue, the same blue as those flames he uses. Was he really abotu to fight Jenos? Before Minawe or Rei could speak again, Kensei went in to punch Jenos' again. Luckily Isa managed to jump in the way, taking the punch for Jenos. Because of Kensi's following words, Jenos began to really believe that he was being brainwashed, but Isa protested.

"Aruki's right Jess. There's no way you of all people would be brainwashed. Kenny, I think you should leave now. You know to clear your head." Minawe tried to offer, not wanting to just start yelling at him. Beside she was just as much against a fight as Jenos was. "Think about it Kenny. You're probably still mad about your and Yamada's fight. I think what you need is some fresh air."

"Minawe's right." Rei stated, and placed a hand on Rei's shoulder. "You should leave now." He reached over to the door and opened it, "Come on."

Hearing Minawe's suggestion for Kinsei to leave and clear his head, Kinsei got even angrier. He couldn't believe what Minawe was saying. To make things even worse, Rei then placed his hand on Kinsei's shoulder, opened the door, and asked Kinsei to leave. Kinsei then became quiet before shrugging Rei's hand off of his shoulder. "I can't believe you people... Do you all want to die?!" Kinsei asked. "Kinsei, I'm pretty sure you just got a lot on your mind, and that's causing you to over-think things. Jenos isn't brainwashed by Kuro. Go home and get some rest." Isa said. Jenos was the only person who didn't say anything. He only kept quiet as he watched the scene unfolding before him. "Damn it! Why are you people so f*cking stubborn???!!!" Kinsei shouted. Suddenly, a female nurse arrived at the room.

"I-Is everything okay here?" the nurse asked. "Yeah, everything's fine, our friend is just about to leave." Isa replied. It seems all of them are set on not believing Kinsei. "Fine... I'm done trying to help..." Kinsei said before walking passed the nurse and leaving the room. "Is he going to be okay?" the nurse asked.

Walking furiously through the halls with his fists clenched and teeth gritted, Kinsei was focused on only one thing, the desire to find Kuro and kill him. "(That f*cking bastard! If I find him, I'm going to gut him and hang his f*cking head on a pike!)" Kinsei thought. Suddenly, Kinsei stopped walking. He then looked at his hands all of a sudden. "W-Why am I getting so angry...? This isn't like me... I'm not wrath..." Kinsei said with his eyes wide and his pupils moving in his iris furiously. Kinsei then closed his eyes and punched the wall, letting out a shout while doing it. "Ahhhhh!" Kinsei shouted. Breathing heavily for a few seconds, Kinsei then calmed down. "I can't let that bastard get to me... He's trash... He can't compete with me... Just you wait Kuro, I will defeat you...!" Kinsei proclaimed.

-Meanwhile-

Hearing Tatsuya's comment, Kotone got ticked. "Maybe because you were busy getting your dick cut off you little sh*t-" Before things could escalate, Uyagiri then suddenly interrupted. "Well, we don't want to be wasting too much time now do we? We got a lot of ground to cover after all." Uyagiri said. "Tch, whatever..." Kotone said before walking off, not even waiting for Uyagiri let alone wait for Tatsuya who she despises. Uyagiri then look to Tatsuya. "You guys really gotta stop fighting. Tatsuya, you should be more gentlemen-like and Kotone needs to be more lady-like." Uyagiri said. "Hah! Him, gentlemen-like?! Tell him to grown a dick first!" Kotone said from afar. "How in the world did she- Uhh, never mind. I have a feeling that this is gonna be a loooong trip..." Uyagiri said. "Well, let's go Tatsuya." Uyagiri said before walking after Kotone.

-Meanwhile-

"H-How can that be possible?!" Sugito asked on the phone with a shocked face. "The Knights are currently investigating the problem right now, but there's no way things will work out now. You guys will need to move on." a male voice answered over the phone. "I... I guess we really have no other choice..." Sugito said before hanging up the phone. "What's the matter Prof. Sugito?" Tsukihana asked while sitting in a chair in front of Sugito's desk. "[b]The whole obstacle forest has been completely eradicated...![/b]" Sugito proclaimed.

[center][b][i]A phone call has brought upon shocking news! What does this mean for the BREPT?![/i][/b][/center]

A vein popped up on Tatsuya's forehead. "Oh sorry. Did you want to borrow it to shove it in your mouth while the one you already had cut off is shoved up your a-" He was interrupted by Uyagiri trying to settle things down. "Fine. Let's go. The quicker we finish this the quicker I get away from that b*tch." Uyagiri then procceded to tell them they should have more manners. While Kotone said that he simultanoeously said, "Her a lady? Tell her she needs to finish that surgery first." Uyagiri then told him that they should go and walked off. "Yeah yeah yeah." Tatsuya picked up his stuff and followed him.

Afer Kensei left Minawe sighed, but then faced the nurse with a smile, "I'm sure he'll be fine Kenny just need some time to think things through thats all." Minawe faced Jess afterwards "Sorry about all that Jess. I don't know what got into Kenny like that. I'm just glad that you didn't get hurt really bad." Rei returned to his seat.

"But that wasn't like Kenny though." Minawe added as an after thought. "I mean, we all know he's a hot-head, but....I don't think he's one to just attack an ally just out of the blue. Maybe one of us should go talk to him...Just to make sure he is ok. How about you Aruki?"

Archived