Blood Blue Kuro no Ōji [ IC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

"Geez, I thought she was the dumbass." Tatsuya was getting pissed off with what Rednocte was saying even though he wasn't even insulting him. Even though he had the cross he was still holding onto Nulled Demon. It just wasn't turned on at at the moment so that he could save his energy. "You piss me off. You call them disgusting. You're nothing but a hypocrtical coward who has to take control of a normal human to gain power. And not only to gain power put so that we won't hit you."

His Nulled Demon instantly turned on and Tatsuya blocked the incoming blade. It seemed to be a bit of a struggle as Rednocte's blade didn't move an inch but neither did Tatsuya. "My blade is yes, the embodiment of my hatred and anger but at least it's my blade unlike yours. Now I make this promise upon this cross. I Will F*cking Slaughter You!" As soon as he said that his cross seemed to glow even brighter and Rednocte's blade split in half and continued moving but to his sides until the the two parts each hit another house.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minawe gave a surprised 'oomph' at being slammed off to the side like a rag doll. She quickly righted herself an landed on her feet sliding some distance back. Thank goodness for Rei's help. She didn't think she'd stick the landing without him. "Gah!! What the hell!?" She exclaimed seeing the multitude of blades heading towards her. She ducked, dodged and weaved through the blades manging not to get hit with a single one. A grin found her face, "Aweso-Ahhhh!" She had tripped again fallin on her butt, just narroling missing the last blade that had a close shave with the top of her head. "Woah..."

She faced Rednocte and Tatsuya, heaing what he said about Rednocte beforehis soul began to increase. "Please forgive me mr. But this may hurt." She said silently before forcin her soul int her weapons causing them to become positively charged. "One paralyzation coming up....Please hit." She gave one fina prayer before once again tossing her chakrums, the lightening on them making them appear as spinning, yellow disks instead.

%Meanwhile%

Maka was on a high watching the fate of the young monk. His screams of terror and mercy were more satisfying than any mean and reward she could ever be given. And seeing the look on the other's faces as they saw their soon-to-be fate was almost too good. "Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Kill them! Kill them all!" She cackled her enjoyment going through the room. Azayl's sudden outburst startled Maka and she watched in both surprise and anger as he not only killed her pray but put an end to her fun. She brushed herself off and looked around the now dead land, fnding it to be much better this way. Even so, "You litte bastard!! How dare you end my fun!? You weak pathetic excuse for a demon prince! If it wasn't for that, and the fact that Lord Saten would kill me I would kill you myself!!" She yelled angry at Azayl's weak emotions.

"Pick yourself up, and let's get going. Hopefully there will be more entertainmnt on the way." Maka said and began floating in the direction hey had ben heading before, not bothering to pay so much as a glance at the fallen demon prince.

Seeing the intense energy coming from Tatsuya as well as his blade being split in half, Rednocte stumbled back a bit but quickly regained his composure. With a huge grin, Rednocte's energy began to flare crazily. "GOOD LET'S SEE WHO'LL SLAUGHTER WHO FIRST!!!" Rednocte shouted in response to what Tatsuya had said. Rednocte was ready to charge at Tatsuya, but then noticed Minawe had dodged all of his blades. "... I wasn't expecting for you to live through that..." Rednocte said quietly. "(I can feel these two souls flaring up intensely... They've finally become serious huh?)" Rednocte thought to himself. Seeing Minawe charging electricity into her chakrams, Rednocte was prepared to evade them, and with his speed, it should be an easy task.

Once Minawe threw her chakrams at Rednocte, which now appeared as yellow disks due to the the intense rotations of the blades combined with the lightning, Rednocte retracted all of his blades to improve his speed. The chakrams were extremely fast, but alas, Rednocte was faster as he leaped back away from the blades. The blades in a single moment looked as if they were about to make contact but Rednocte's speed was impeccable. Once again, their attempts at paralyzing Rednocte proved to be useless... or at least for a moment it appeared that way...

"You know... At first I thought you could help me, but know that I think about it... You're worthless to me..." a familiar voice can be heard from behind Rednocte. Then Rednocte tilt his head to see Faust appearing right behind him. Rednocte's eyes widened when he saw Faust, his eyes showed fear for a single moment. Then, Faust kicked Rednocte straight in his back and launched Rednocte straight into Minawe's chakrams. "GAHHHH!!!!" Rednocte yelled as he was being shocked. Once the electricity had disappeared, static could still be seen discharging from Rednocte's body. Landing on the ground, without looking back, Faust began to talk. "There's your opportunity..." Faust simply said. "(Heh, you did it Faust, great job!)" a slightly transparent Shin appeared next to Faust and complimented him. "(I only wanted to get rid of this weakling that's why I helped...)" Faust replied in his thoughts to Shin.

-Meanwhile-

((After this, the Maka and Azayl storyline will be taking a break until the next chapter, and you'll find out why in the next chapter as well))

Hearing what Maka had to say to him, Azayl clenched his fists tightly on the ground, but then quickly releasing his grip. "(I can't let it control me...)" Azayl thought to himself before standing up. "I-I'm sorry... I-I couldn't watch what was happening, and I couldn't control my outburst..." Azayl hesitantly apologized. Following Maka out of the area, Azayl suddenly felt a slight headache again so he placed his hand on his head. "Ugh..." As quickly as the headache came, it subsided. However, Azayl began feeling a bit of anger inside. "(I can't...)" Azayl thought to himself before the two disappeared into the forest...

The moment Rednocte was hit with the electrical chakram Tatsuya was standing beside him. His sword had already been put back in his jacket. A wide grin appeared on Tatsuya's face as he crouched down next to the stunned Rednocte. Silently enough so the others wouldn't hear he said, "Sorry I let this go on for so long. The girl told me not to take all the credit so I thought I'd oblige and let her do something. Now don't tell anybody that I'm secretly a gentleman. And I know how to make sure you don't. My soul is special. It has special demon killing properties. Even an exorcism which normally just expels a demon could kill said demon. And sorry. But you know what they say. Three can keep a secret..." Tatsuya touched the possessed man's forhead with the cross. "If two of them are dead."

Tatsuya stood up and turned away. "Well let's go then. I want to get that extra credit and if you guys aren't with me they might think you're dead and I won't get it. I can't have that. Too much wasted work." He began to walk off towards the school.

((I hope this is okay Desperado, oh and I hope that last thing you said didn't mean that you have intentions of killing the man too))

Stunned and unable to talk, Rednocte stared intently at Tatsuya as he was speaking to him. His eyes showed anger, but no fair at all when Tatsuya said that his soul had special demon killing potential and that the exorcism will most likely kill Rednocte before he can even be forced out of the man's body. Once Rednocte's forehead had been touched, and Tatsuya had stood up and began walking away, a bright light began to shine from Rednocte's forehead, well more exactly, the possessed man's forehead. The light then formed into a cross as the exorcism was beginning to take effect. "GAHHH!!!" Rednocte yelled as the cross was burning his soul. Then, the light instantly vanished and the man fell unconscious. The man was no longer possessed but he had wounds over his body due to the possession. Everything had finally ended...

"Just like you, my soul is pretty unique too..." a familiar voice spoke as a demonic red hand was placed on Tatsuya's left shoulder. Standing right next to Tatsuya was a tall, slender demon covered in bandages with a single horn protruding out from the left side of its head. The demon wore a long black robe with images of flames on the robe. The demon is Rednocte, in his true form. Suddenly, a single blade pierced through Tatsuya's left shoulder, as well as Tatsuya's blood shooting outwards from the impaled spot. Then, Rednocte easily lifted Tatsuya into the air with his blade and threw Tatsuya straight into a house, causing a large cloud of dust to appear on impact. Rednocte's soul energy was even more intense than before.

Faust wasn't impressed however, he find the fact that the demon was still alive to be rather annoying and time consuming. "Now, I'm going to kill all of you!" Rednocte shouted followed by a wild laugh. Things are now reaching its finale as an even stronger Rednocte readies himself to fight against Faust, Tatsuya, and Minawe.

Minawe smiled and jumped in the air, "Yeah! Alright!" While in he air she caught her chakrums and ran over to the others. At the same time Rei was leaving Minawe's body, and his spirtual form slowly became solid again. "Great job Teryiama! And thanks for letting me help out." She said knowing that he was a higher ranking exorsist than she was "You really are a nice guy when you wanna be Teriyama." She smiled and then turned to the guy that Shin said was his cousin. Strangly enough Shin was no where to be found, even though they left together. "Whre did Yamada go? She asked Faust unaware that he might not know who she was talking about.

Before the question could be answered a familar voice souned and then a sword was going through Tatsuya's shoulder. "s***!" Minawe cursed in surprised jumping away from rednocte. Misnwe is never one to curse, but one wll slip every so often. "Stupid Rednose wy can't you stay down." She yelled the partial possession once again being performed between her and Rei.

$Meanwhile$

*Your desired posting will be back momentarily. Until then please enjoy the musical stylings of Greenday*

OoC: It's fine. And no. Fun scare though.

IC:
Tatsuya managed to slowly crawl his way out of the wreckage and back into the street. He slowly got up while placing his right hand on his wound. "[i]Well f*ck. I did not see that coming.[/i]" He looked at Rednocte and in the first glance could tell how much of a difference there was. "D*ck move man. D*ck move." After saying that he coughed up some blood onto the floor. "[i]I'm not in very good fighting condition now...but...there's got to be something I can do...[/i]"

Tatsuya looked around until he noticed something. His own blood. "Geez. It looks like I really will have to..." Tatsuya took his hand off the wound and put his hand out. He then started focusing some of his soul into his palm. "Take the blood on my hand or on the ground as an offering. I don't care. You said I could never kill you. Well prove it. Prove it by helping us fight this bastard. Make it rain with his blood for a century. Come out of your hiding spot! Not to prove yourself to me. Come out so we can enjoy a bloodbath!"

((Nice Desperado, I didn't even see that one coming :D ))

"You just don't know when to stay down do you?" Faust said as he turned his entire body around to face Rednocte. "Hehe, sorry, but I'm pretty difficult to kill, though I must admit, you three are proving to be rather powerful opponents, however, I'm just a notch more powerful." Rednocte proclaimed, flaring his energy once again. Finally crawling from the debris and the remains of the nearby house was Tatsuya, who was now extremely injured. "Ohhh, what's this? Looks like someone won't be fighting this battle hehe..." Rednocte chuckled seeing the bleeding Tatsuya. Suddenly, Tatsuya did something unexpected. Forcing his soul into his palm, Tatsuya attempted to summon the demon he had summoned before. Then, just above his palm a portal opened. Rednocte's eyes glared at Tatsuya, his grin now replaced with a frown. "What are you up to now exorcist?" Rednocte questioned without getting an answer.

Faust's eyes widened as he saw the portal. "(H-He's opening a portal to Abaddon?)" Faust thought to himself. Suddenly, a ball of smoke burst from Tatsuya's portal. With that, Faust fell comically to the ground. "T-That was it?! How lame!" Faust said seeing the attempt was useless. "HAHAHA! Nice try, but your little plan didn't work for jack sh*t-" Before Rednocte could finish what he was saying, one of his hand suddenly disappeared and his blood sprayed into the air. His eyes widened with his irises becoming smaller and twitching. "GAH! WHO THE F*CK DID THAT???!!!" Rednocte demanded to know as his dismembered hand landed on the ground next to him. Then, a hand covered with a dark brown glove was placed on Tatsuya's unwounded shoulder.

"Though you swords may contain hatred and anger, it is the anger against those who do not have courage and used the weak to their advantage..." a familiar voice spoke to Tatsuya. Faust looked at the person who had just spoken and saw a life-size version of the samurai demon Tatsuya had summoned earlier. "You couldn't summon me because I was already with you... Though we still have some unresolved issues, I will fight alongside you. Remember this well... My name is Umbra..." the samurai demon said to Tatsuya. Extremely angry and irritated, Rednocte was ready to attack at any moment. "Who the f*ck are you, and why are you helping a human?!" Rednocte questioned, his hand now stopped bleeding. "Because he summoned me..." was the only answer Umbra gave.

"Alright then, you pathetic, weak trash, we're gonna finish you off here and now. Minawe is it? Try focusing on the battle and don't f*ck things up got it?" Faust said as he punched his right fist into his left palm and two blue flames appeared floating above his head. "(Alright Faust, let's show this demon that he stands no chance against exorcists!)" Shin exclaimed as the final battle against Rednocte begins...

((So Desperado, do you want to control Umbra or are you just gonna sit back and watch- uhh, read XP))

Minawe was surprised by Tatsuya's decision to summon his demon pet, and waited in high anticipation for his summoning, only to have a large sweatdrop on her head after seeing the large puff o smoke. That was certanly anti-climatic. However, Rednocte was suddenly screaming in pain form having lost his arm. "I-is that hisdemonpet? He actually managed to summon a combat demon?" She mumbled one again amazed by Tatsuya's ability. Minawe was pulled out of her trance by Faust calling her name and telling her not to f*** it up.

"U-uh right.." She mumbled, "Rei let's kick it up a notch" Her chakrums began to levitate inches from her palms and spun rapidly, once again giving them the impression of yellow disks. She then held her arms out straight and concentraited. Seconds later two large bolts of lightening shot out from the spinning chakrums and straigt to Rednocte. The discharge was so potent hat the air itself felt positively charged, giving an almos sluggish and staticy feel to everone in the area. The lightening that Minawe shot out began to travel in a zig-zag pattern as it rapidly passed through the charged air particles.

Tatsuya leaned against a streetlight which seemed to be the only thing that wasn't destroyed. "Sorry but I don't think we'll be fighting together just yet." He immediatly coughed up some more blood. I'm still a human and he stabbed right through me. I've already lost quite a bit of blood. Fighting isn't something I want to do now." He fell dow lean his back onto the pole. More specifically his wound. He was already using his hand to cover his wound again. "[i]I had the feeling you were following me. You can hear me can't you? And by the way, you pass. Now that you're bigger you look like a badass.[/i]"

((Cue awesome anime battle music XD))

Before entering battle, Umbra could hear Tatsuya's thoughts. "... Thank you but I'm still keeping the ponytail..." Umbra whispered only loud enough for Tatsuya to hear then he entered into battle.

"Arrg, my patience has reached it's limits, now ALL OF YOU HAVE F*CKED WITH ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!" Rednocte yelled as a long blade extended from the area where his hand was cut off. Everyone was serious for this last battle, even Minawe whose eyes showed intense concentration and will to defeat Rednocte. Minawe, using her electrified chakrams, blasted two large lightning bolts toward Rednocte. The discharge of the lightning bolts caused the atmosphere to become positively charged, hoping to slow down Rednocte's quick movements, and it worked. As Rednocte charged towards the three, he was able to disappear and reappear in an instant to avoid the first bolt, but the for the second bolt when he attempted to do the same, the lightning bolt was able to graze his arm. Even the slight graze was powerful enough to send Rednocte flying into the air.

"(What the hell?! How did that clumsy human being find this kind of power?! I should've been able to dodge that attack easi-)" Rednocte's thoughts were interrupted as Faust appeared above him in mid-air with his right leg being covered by blue flames. Without saying anything, Rednocte's eyes widened from the surprising speed of Faust. "HAH!" Faust shouted as he spun around and kicked Rednocte straight across the chest, sending him plummeting down at great speeds. "Ugh... There's no way I'm going to lose to you people!" Before hitting the ground, Rednocte made an "x" shape slash with both of his wrist blades to create a disruption in the air, causing to slow down and land on his feet. However, there was no time for Rednocte to rest as Umbra appeared in front of him right away and began slashing away at incredible speeds with his two swords.

Returning the favor, Rednocte also began sword fighting against Umbra. Both were expert swordsman as they were able to parry each other's attacks one after another with excellent speed even under the dense positively charged air. However, Umbra was beginning to gain the advantage as his fluid and acrobatic movements combined with his ponytail which was quite a distraction when combined with the quick swordplay of an expert sword-fighter like Umbra. Now finding it harder and harder to keep up with Umbra's slashes, Rednocte had no chance but to jump back, however, not before Umbra landed a horizontal slash across Rednocte's chest. "Ugh... Damn you..." Leaping into the air once again, Rednocte began to fire a flurry of his sharp blades in every direction. Not having any kind of weapon to protect himself, Faust took cover behind the remains of a house.

With his expert fighting abilities, Umbra made quick work of the weapons thrown towards him. Some of the blades were also heading towards Tatsuya's direction. Luckily, Faust was able to launch some blue fireballs to destroy the blades. Now turning his hand into its demon form, Faust rushed towards Rednocte along with Umbra. However, large blades rose from beneath the ground where Faust and Umbra were running towards, causing them to jump back. Extending his blades even further, Rednocte now turned his attention to Minawe. Rushing towards her, Rednocte began a barrage of stabs hoping to make quick work of her and hopefully also causing the air to become normal again.

Minawe smirked seeing that her attack had made an impact on Renocte, and not only that but the ion in the air was slowing him down. She still kept her eyes peeled, watching his movements farefully, waitin for the right moment to strike. However with Umbra and Faust there she couldn't get a clear shot. So she stood at the ready, the second a shot opened itself up to her. That oppertune moment never came however, as Rednocte suddenly shot his blades in every which way. Minawe quickly tossed one of her chakrums to hover in front of Tatsuya, the lightening expanding, so the disk appared to get larger. Her own chakrum did the same, and the blades heading for them did something strange. As they got closerto the spinning disk they slowed down, before moving around the disk leaving both persons behind them untouched.

Rei, who had a long time ago disapeared completely and entered Minawe's body was surprised by her quick thinking. Her first attack wasn't over yet, in fact it was just starting. The fact that she had planned this two steps ahead ago astonished him, but he would never admit that. She was still a clumsy idiot to him.

When Rednocte turned his attention to her and began attacking her she didn't seem too worried, as she easily dodged his attcks. It wasn't that she was faster than him, because in ny other situation she would be giving her all. No, it was the same as earlier His blades just didn't seem to want too touch her. "You still don't get it do you?" Minwe taunted. "There is no way your blades will be able to touch me now." She stopped trying to dodge, and Rednocte's attack stopped almost as if there was some force pushing him away from her. "The fact that I supercharged the air, and you being hit by my lightening was all I needed. Do you know what happens when two positive atoms meet?" She didn't wait for him to answer, "They repel. Just superchargin the air wouldn't have been enough for such an effective result, but the second you were hit with my lightening which I had positively charged. This was over."

Minawe raised her chakrums, "Do you know what happens when two differently charged atoms meet?" She didn't anwer and instead her weapons went towards Rednocte. Minawe fell to one knee breathing hard. It was difficul doin all of that at once, but she had to go all out to get rid of this demon.

((Nice thinking Hotaru, I think it's time we finish this battle))

"(Damn it! Why isn't my stabs connecting at all?! There's no way such a clumsy and idiotic human can be able to dodge my quick attacks like this!)" That was the thought that ran through Rednocte's mind as he failed in his efforts to get rid of Minawe first. That was his last mistake... "WHY AREN'T MY ATTACKS WORKING???!!!" the extremely frustrated Rednocte exclaimed. Once Minawe explained to him why she supercharged the air, Rednocte's eyes widened with shock. "(This can't be-)" Rednocte's thought was interrupted as he found himself being drawn towards the blade of Minawe's chakram. Once he was close enough, the chakram tore apart the bandages wrapped around his face as well as slashed through his entire face, making him bleed profusely and tossing him away.

Skidding across the rough debris-littered ground only made his wound that much more pain and worse. Unable to move his body nor talk, the only thing Rednocte could do was think in his mind how he was defeated so easily when he was once one of the stronger demons within Abaddon. Making sure that Rednocte will never see the light of day again, Umbra appeared and slashed the basically paralyzed demon upwards into the air. "Sword Art: Sen Yari!" Umbra said as he performed a barrage of incredibly fast upward stabs. The speed of his stabs were so fast that the air can be seen breaking with each stab. "1000!" Umbra finally said as he performed his last stab which sent Rednocte high up into the air. Rednocte's stomach was literally torn to shreds.

Appearing above Rednocte, Faust looked down on the demon without mercy. His demon hand was covered in blue flames. "Remember my name in your next life demon... I'm Kinsei Hikawa, exorcist!" Faust, now calling him Kinsei to hide his identity, shouted as he slashed down on Rednocte with his incredibly powerful and sharp claws. Descending towards the ground, a streak of blue flames can be seen in the sky. Rednocte, now being engulfed by the blue flames looked towards the sky. "(I-)" Not even being able to complete his thought, the blue flames engulfed him completely, leaving no traces behind. Kinsei then landed onto the ground in a kneeling position. "(We did it, all of us, and I think the biggest credit goes to Minawe hehe.)" Shin said with a relieving smile. Standing up, Kinsei couldn't help but give a tiny smirk. "Guess we should head back now for a job well done huh?" Kinsei said to no one in particular...

[Nirvana Ordinis Academy, Uyagiri's Office]

((Desperado, hope you don't mind but I needed your character to say one thing))

"Well, congratulations to all of you guys for an excellent job. Sure the Fuyu District may need some remodeling but that's to be expected in our line of work right guys?" Uyagiri said in a rather happy tone of voice. When the others were shown sitting, each of them were covered in bandages or have had some kind of treatment. "You bastard, you sent us on a suicide mission?! That demon was f*cking tougher than you let on! I better get a lot of points for this!" Tatsuya shouted angrily, his entire left arm and shoulder were now bandaged up "Whoa easy there, at least I give you more extra credit." Uyagiri answered with a nervous smile and a sweat drop on his forehead.

"Hehe, I'm glad everyone wasn't hurt too badly right Redder?" Shin asked with a smile. "Yeah, yeah sure." Redder replied. "Whoa that was totally awesome. First it was like 'Boom'! Then it was like 'Pow'!" Lumi explained while trying to reenact the battle on Minawe's head. "And even Tatsuya and Umbra became friends." Shin said. "I guess you can say that..." Umbra, who had reverted to his small form, replied while standing with his arms crossed on Uyagiri's table. "He was pretty pathetic controlling a human like that." Kinsei proclaimed. "Ahh yes, now we arrived at the matter of you Mr. Hikawa. How would you like to join this academy of ours and become an exorcist?" Uyagiri asked.

"... Yeah whatever..." Kinsei replied, pretending not to be kind of happy. "Hey by the way, how did you get your physical body back?" Shin whispered to Kinsei. "It isn't really a flesh and blood body, it's a puppet I summoned." Kinsei whispered back in response.

OoC: The representation was flawless.

IC:
After hearing Uyagiri reply to his comment he sat back down. His ego had taken a bit of a...nuke...from that fight. He just sat around as the others fought and defended him. He was able to perform the exorcism but after that he was so easily and quickly dispatched. But the biggest hit to his pride was probably by Minawe who even as a D-Rank exorcist and well known as being a clumsy dumbass figured out such a strategy that allowed the others to beat the sh*t out of Rednocte. In fact, she had done quite a bit of damage to the demon herself with dodging all the demon's attacks like it was no problem. Even the Kinsei guy had saved his ass. Although he still had a free hand and could have blocked the attack himself. But the worst part of all of this had nothing to do with his self-esteem. He's left handed.

Ooc: I'm assming this seating arrangment from let to right, Kinsei, Shin, Minawe and then Tatsuya. This was Minawe is on Tatsuya' left and also next to shin. Also I'm assuming the are all sitting in a rown in front of Uyagiri's desk.

Out of everyone in the room who was hurt Minawe was te least injured due to her better than average healing abilities thanks to Rei and his own ability for almos instantanious regeneration. So she was feeling pretty awesome. Not only that but she was a key component in getting rid of Rednocte. Maybe now people won't be so quick to count her out just because she was slightly - extremly - clumsy. No they may respect her more. Hearing that Shin had said most of the credit went to her made her blush. It was even better hearing complimet, as most people were always blaming her for things instead of praising her. "Heh. It was probably just luck." Minawe replied bashfully.

Minawe then lent forward to get a better look at Kinsei, "We haven't been properly introduced yet. My name is Minawe Kanoyu. The little cutie on my head is Luna, and the guy in the back pretending to hate the world is my partner Rei. Welcome to the academy Kenny." She stood up and turned to face Kinsei to shake his hand, but she did so, so hastily that her foot got caught on one of the legs of the chair. In the next second three things happened. First, Lumi, who was on Minawe's head, flew straight off and into Kinei's face. Secndly, her hand swung out accidentally backhanding Shin in the face. Lastly, and probably the most painful for Tatsuya, her foot had kicked him right in his left, and bandaged shoulder.

There was a lot of screaming - on Minawe's part - on the whole way down. When it was over Minawe was on the ground with the chair - that someho flipped over - on top of her. "S-sorry...." Se muttered weakly from the ground.

Rei sweatdropped from the back of the group. Even after doing something like taking out Rednocte, she still manages to be a stupid, clumsy and embarressing idiot. Every singly remotely good thought about her was thrown out of his head. "You idiot..."

((Okay, so after this post and you guys' posts, the next chapter will be the beginning of the first big story arc in the RP))

"Well in any case, I'm glad that we were able to save the people of the Fuyu District from such a powerful demon. Oh, and the man who got possessed, I got word that he's being treated and his wounds aren't of any major concerns so that's good news." Shin reported with a glad smile. "Hey Shin, where were you during the battle anyways? Kinsei was helping with the battle but you were nowhere to be found, what's up with that?" Redder asked curiously prompting a nervous laugh from Shin. "Oh yeah about that. Uhh all of a sudden I heard the urge to go to the restroom, so I would've stayed and help, but you know, nature calls hehe." Shin explained nervously as he placed his hand on the back of his head. "Well that even raises further questions... Were there even any restrooms around-" Redder was then interrupted by Shin. "Well, you know I'm glad that Kinsei has decided to become an exorcist. Ever since we were little Kinsei never really liked working." Shin said rashly.

Hearing this, Kinsei gave Shin a "Don't push it" kind of stare which Shin replied with another nervous laugh. When Minawe stood up to introduce herself, she once again mispronounced Lumi's name. "It's not Luna, it's Lumi!" Lumi exclaimed, tapping its paw on Minawe's head. Then Minawe mispronounced Kinsei's name, calling him "Kenny" and causing Kinsei's eyebrow to twitch up and down. "It's Kinsei..." Kinsei, holding back his irritation, responded. "Don't mind her, she always get people's names wrong, she can't help it." Shin whispered to Kinsei. When Minawe tried to shake Kinsei's hand, things turned really bad. Minawe, with her foot caught in one of the chair's legs, launched Lumi at Kinsei's face, backhanded Shin in the face causing him and his chair to fall backwards, and the worse of all, kicked Tatsuya straight in his shoulder.

"Okay... I think we should all sit further apart next time we have a meeting..." Shin suggested while twitching on the ground and a very visible backhand slap mark on his cheek. His eyebrow twitching out of irritation, Kinsei grabbed Lumi by his back fur. "Get off of me..." Kinsei said, placing Lumi on the desk. "You have a very soft face Kinsei, and I know because I'm soft!" Lumi happily exclaimed. "Well, isn't this great, everybody getting along. Well, all of you should go and rest now, see ya." Uyagiri said. And with that, another chapter at the Nirvana Ordinis closes...

Tatsuya had finally stopped thinking about the negatives of the day and was looking to the positives. Depressed wrecks pissed him off so he didn't want to become one himself "[i]Positives...positives....well I summoned a powerful combat demon like Umbra and he's a bit of a badass. Without him we would have been dead too. So the demon I summoned saved our asses and kicked some too. I guess that's a good thing. Ooh. Summoning him got me an A in today's class. That's a good thing. I still got extra credit. Maybe I can be a bit more lazy with that boost. Uhhh...let me think...my exorcism was still flawless. The pain in my shoulder is beginning to subside and not like this day can get much worse."

He was completely blocking out what the others were talking about in his train of thought Tatsuya may have thought too soon when suddenly Minawe in her clumsiness kicked him right in the shoulder. Unlike Shin he was able to stay in his chair but he still grabbed the spot where he was kicked in incredible pain. "Ow ow ow! Now that hurts! Son of a b*tch!" He looked down at Minawe to yell at her but instead he caught a glimpse of her panties which resulted in him getting a nosebleed and falling to the ground. Unfortunately he fell onto his shoulder.

Minawe - unaware that Tatsuya just saw panties, quickly stood up and began apologizing to the others in the room. So much for others respectung her now. "I-I'm really sorry a-about all of this. Expecially you Teriyama." She said standing away from Tatsuya so that she wouldn't accidentally hurt him again. [I] I think now would be a perfect time for a stratigic withdrawl.[/I] Minawe thought, and she was suddenly seen on the other side of the rom door, "Yeah so I guess I'l see you all latr. Night!" Rei didn't saw a word as he also left the room and followed after Minawe.

In her room Minawe siged and fell onto her bed. "What a day." Before her hasty retreat she grabbed Lumi as she assumed Rei would forget her. "How you manag to get through the day without causing bodily harm to yourself is simply amazing if not increadibly lucky." Rei's voice entered the room, it's owner soon following after. Minawe roled her eyes, "If you have nothing nice to say then you shouldn't say anything at all."

There was silence...

"Ugh! Why don't you just go somewhere Rei!" She yelled throwing her pillow at Rei, who dodged the pillow, smirked and then lft the room for the door right across from hers. "I hate him..." She said glaring at the door. With a sigh she laid back down and before long Minawe was out like a light.

[center][b][size="5"]Chapter 3: Under A Moonless Night[/size][/b][/center]

[spoiler=Chapter 3 Synopsis]It's been two days since the battle against the powerful demon, Rednocte, and thanks to the healing magic of the medical department, everybody has healed up and once again things returned to normal. Within the past two days, Faust, disguising himself as Kinsei Hikawa, was introduced to life at the academy, something that Kinsei didn't felt too happy about, but is now adjusting to. However, just when the exorcists think they could relax, a special mission was assigned to Kinsei, Shin, Tatsuya, Minawe, Rei, Shota, and Rikka. Leading the mission is Tsukihana who had just returned to the academy from two days absence. The mission is to investigate a series of mysterious disappearances happening in Nichibotsu City. Unbeknownst to everyone, a danger far more deadly than the likes of Rednocte was awaiting them in Nichibotsu City...[/spoiler]

"Damn, another boring day in class doing stupid sh*t... Get me out of here..." Kinsei complained as he rested his arms and head onto his desk. "We just had a tough battle two days ago, don't you want to take some time to relax?" Shin asked. "I'm a demon, it's not in my nature to stay still for too long..." Kinsei replied only loud enough for him and Shin to hear. "Well, Rei seems to be comfortable staying relaxed." Shin said as both him and Kinsei gave a quick glance to Rei in the back doing nothing. "Yeah... But I'm a prince, and he's probably just the average run of the mill demon." Kinsei responded, not wanting to be compared to others, after all, pride is Kinsei's standard feature. "Hey stop chattering over there and finish your tests..." Uyagiri lazily said. Ignoring Uyagiri, Kinsei went back to being bored. "Alright, all done." Shin said with a smile as he filled out his last answer.

Suddenly, the phone began ringing. Picking it up and answering, Uyagiri was surprised to get a call from one of the department heads, Prof. Sugito, head of demon research. "Really? Well that's pretty interesting and creepy... Oh alright... Yeah, yeah, enough about the money I owe you!" Uyagiri said before hanging up angrily. "Well, looks like some of you are extremely lucky or highly misfortuned... Tsukihana, Kinsei, Shin, Tatsuya, Minawe, Rei, Shota, and Rikka, you eight are to report to Prof. Sugito's office right this instant. He's got a mission for you eight, and it's a high-ranking mission which means if you complete this mission, you'll be set for the rest of the semester, and I know that most of you enjoy hearing that." Uyagiri said as he gazed at Kinsei, Tatsuya, Rei, and Shota.

"Alright, I can finally get out of this damn boring class..." Kinsei said before heading out. "W-Wait for me!" Shin exclaimed as he quickly packed his things and ran up to Uyagiri's desk to turn in his test completed. Catching up with Kinsei outside, Shin began to ponder why would Sugito need eight exorcists for one mission. "Hey Kinsei, so what do you think this mission will be about?" Shin asked. "Who knows, do I look like a fortune teller to you?" Kinsei replied uncaringly. "Well whatever it is, I have a feeling that it isn't gonna be a walk in the park..." Shin said as he began to worry, prompting Kinsei to walk ahead. "Huh? Hey hold up!" Shin said catching up to Kinsei.

[Prof. Sugito's Office]

((Here's the seating arrangement if you want to know. Kinsei, Shin, Minawe, and Tatsuya are sitting in four chairs facing Prof. Sugito's desk. Tsukihana is standing near a window on the left side of the room. Shota and Rikka are sitting on a couch in the back, and Rei is sitting on a separate couch on the same side of the room as Tsukihana.))

"Very good, all of you are here and accounted for." Sugito said as he sat down on his chair. "If I may ask Prof. Sugito, isn't this a little bit excessive for mission?" Tsukihana questioned. "Well not in my book, besides, this mission will be dangerous and some of you may not make it back..." Sugito replied. "Umm, like not with the others?" Shota asked, a bit of nervousness and fear present in his tone. "That... or not alive..." Sugito calmly answered as if it was nothing to be concern about. "What, is the little boy scared?" Rikka teased. "N-No way! Hehe, I laugh in the face of death hahaha... ugh..." Shota's, at first boisterous, laugh slowly diminished into an almost weeping sound. "And that's why I choose only the top exorcists of the academy to take part in this mission... Well, the top and Shota." Sugito explained.

"Hey!" Shota shouted in response in the background. "So just what will we be doing on this mission Professor?" Shin asked curiously. "Well, there have been reports about mysterious disappearances of citizens within Nichibotsu City. These disappearances mostly happen at night and there are no traces left behind once the person disappears. Exorcists, well monks, of Nichibotsu City just don't have the resources or talent that we exorcists have, and that's why the mayor of the city have sent a note asking us for help. Now I know this may be a better job for the Knights of Nirvana, but I believe that you students and your young minds will make way better decisions than those careless knights." Sugito explained. "Yep hehe, we're awesome." Shota proclaimed. "Quiet pipsqueak..." Rikka said calmly. "Enough woman!" Shota responded angrily.

"Your mission is rather simple, all of you will travel to Nichibotsu City and meet up with a monk named Tenzaimo residing in the Nichibotsu Monastery, he will provide you and guide you on your mission from there. Tsukihana, as the most experienced exorcist of the eight, you will be leading the mission." Sugito explained. "Understood Professor." Tsukihana replied with a polite and respectful bow.

Despite her stupidity, and cluelessness when in practical assignmnts, Minawe always did well on test. Infact she has never failed a test up to date...Well paper test anyway. She was working extremely hard on her test, unlike her partner Rei who sat in the back, feet propped up on the desk and eyes closed. Taking a test was the last thing on his mind. Minawe only looked up when her name was called to see prof. Sugito, along with seven others. [I] Another assignment so soon?[/I] It wasthen something caught her eyes. [I]Is Tsukihana-sama coming on this mission too? That means I have to be extra careful that I don't mess up and make a fool of myself.[/I] She thought as she slowly and carefully made her way to the office. Her steps were small and the task of making it to the ofice without tripping was visibly hard, as sweat poured down her face.

She finally madeit to the office sighing in reliefe and walked over to the empty chair inbetween Tatsuya and Shin. Rei had somhow laggd behind even Minawe, and saunered in only t plop himself onto the sofa off to the side. As the explination began most of the questions were asked by Shin. When the name of the leader was given Rei finally opened his eyes, "There is no way in hell I'm following that guys orders. I'd rather gut myself with my bare hands. The guy is a show off bastard."

Minawe gasped and spun in her chair, "Rei you bite your tongue. He didn't mean that Tsukihana-sama, did you Rei." She said turning to Tsukihana ad ten back to her partner.

"I as sure as hell did mean it." He replied glaring at Tsukihana. "Can't I sit this one out."

"But I can't do anything without you."

"You're a useless idiot."

Minawe suddenly had tears comically running down her face, "You're so mean to me"

Tatsuya didn't really mind the situation right now. He was just glad to have gotten out of that test. It's not that it was hard or anything but after the three injuries to his left shoulder and arm he had just gotten the bandages removed this morning and his arm still hadn't fully awaken. He was trying to move his arm around so that it'd wake up sooner but he was still listening to everything that Professor Sugito said about the mission even with the extreme discontempt he had with his team.

He laughed though when Rei started talking. "I agree with everything he's saying. And to add in my own thoughts this team sucks. Everybody here has major faults to them. Shota's being of course that he just plain sucks. More than half this team consists of D-Rank exorcists. Hell, I'm only a C-Rank. And now we're being told to go on a mission that's even tougher than the one two days ago. And may I remind you I got stabbed in my f*cking left shoulder. You know how close that is to my heart? Pretty damn close."

((Desperado, I never actually said that the mission is tougher, you may have gotten it mistaken from the synopsis))

Hearing what Rei had to say about him, Tsukihana was rather calm about it. "If that is what you think of me, I have no choice but to accept your view but I disagree with you. I perform my duties to the best of my abilities, and I will never dishonor my family's name by boasting about my abilities. My clan is a humble clan and we do not need to parade around acting prideful." Tsukihana simply answered. To make matters worse, Tatsuya threw his thoughts about the mission in only causing Sugito to become irritated. Hearing the comment from Tatsuya about him being here made Shota pretty angry. "Hey screw you man! I'll f*cking wipe the floor with you!" Shota said with comical anger. "Please, you can barely manage to kill a pipsqueak demon." Rikka replied to what Shota said. "Arrg, shut up Rikka!" Shota yelled in response. "Shouldn't we try to stop this?" Shin asked Kinsei. "Heh, not my problem..." Kinsei responded uncaringly.

"It's never your problem, get off your high horse and do something helpful for a change damn it!" Shin yelled at Kinsei. "You little twerp, you want me to kick your ass?!" Kinsei responded with an irritated tone.

Hearing enough out of all of them, Sugito became quite frustrated with the students. "Be quiet!" Sugito shouted, slamming his hand on his desk. "Is this really the state of the students here at the academy. Just because of your rank or you just got injured a bit it means you have to give up on an opportunity to help others?!" Sugito asked. "Rei, you let your pride and laziness get in the way of your judgement and willingness to do anything on a mission! Tsukihana is your leader so follow his orders and stop complaining about him doing things that you are too lazy to ever accomplish!" Sugito scolded before turning to Tatsuya. "And you Tatsuya, all I here from you is complaints, so you have D-Rank teammates, so you were stabbed in the shoulder, those things never stopped me when I was younger and if you want to prove yourself a great exorcist you shouldn't let limits stop you either!" Sugito scolded.

"And then there's you Shota, stop acting like your the best damn exorcist that ever lived! In fact, you're probably the most useless exorcist I have ever seen, but that might not be true if you actually follow orders and stop trying to act stupid to get people to be impressed with you!" Finally, Sugito turned to Kinsei. "You, Kinsei, it's only been two days and you've already started acting like a spoiled brat! Get of your throne and care a little more would you?! You're apart of this mission so stop acting so high and mighty!" Sugito exclaimed. Standing outside of the room was Uyagiri who was listening in on the scolding. "Whoa, Sugito's really letting them have it." Uyagiri said. "Now, I expect all of you to complete this mission together. You'll be having a guide with you so he'll be holding your hands all the way through this entire mission so you can stop your crying and whining got it?" Sugito asked.

"The only thing I heard coming out of your mouth was "Please Rei kill me now and do the world a favor." And belive me I'm tempted to listen." Rei said imediately after Tsukihana finished talking. His answer only made Rei dislike him more. First he's a show off, and now he acts like he'sbetter tha him? Just because he's a damn exorisit and comes from some rich family. Of couse Rei tuned Sugito out when he started ranting like some hormonal woman about evryone's problems. The last thing he needed was Sugito lecturing him.

Minawe sighed from her seat, and though she was quite glad - and lucky- to be spared from Sugito's rant she didn't get good feelings about this team. They hadn't even left the academy yet and already there was animosty among the group. She hoped nothing bad happened, between her clumsness, Rei's laziness and dislike of Tsukihana, Tatsuya's hotheadedness and Shota...We'll being Shota. This was gonna be one long mission. "So um...Who's our guide?"

OoC: My bad. Sorry. Well bigger team=harder, right?

IC:
After hearing Shota's comment Tatsuya turned around to face him. "Bring it b*tch. I'll slaughter your lame ass and make a burger with your liver." Rikka seemed to take over for him though so Tatsuya just went back to facing Sugito. After a few more insults were thrown between some people in the room Sugito seemed to become pissed. Tatsuya stood up obviously pisses from everything Sugito just said. "I don't need some piece of sh*t baby sitter."

"I have no personal conflicts with you Rei, so if that's how you think of me, then I have nothing more to say to you except that on this mission you need to separate your personal conflicts with your professional state of mind... I'm not asking you to follow my orders, I'm asking you to do what's right for the mission..." Tsukihana responded to Rei's previous comment. "(Well, I guess conflicts like these will ultimately bring us closer together right?)" Shin thought to himself. Sighing with a sweat drop visible on his forehead, Sugito pretty much gave up on trying to teach these kids about getting along. "Very well, just please complete the mission for the sake of good. Oh, and as I said before, you will meet your guide at the Nichibotsu Monastery and his name is Tenzaimo." Sugito replied to Minawe's question.

"Oh, and that thing about him holding you people's hand was just to make all of you act a little more mature for the mission's sake, and once Tenzaimo joins your group for the mission, he'll be taking over as leader of the mission. Now are you happy Rei?" Sugito asked. "Anyways, I didn't expect for all of you to get along but at least don't try to kill each other on the mission. And the reason for Shota being here is simple, his clan originated in Nichibotsu and they were known for communicating with souls, and so Shota is a key part of the mission in case the people who have disappeared turns up to be dead and there soul are still wandering the living realm." Sugito explained. "Well, I'm a little rusty at talking to souls, but I think I'll be able to do that." Shota said, a bit of his arrogance now seemed to have faded after that scolding from Sugito.

"Ahh yes, your train leaves in about an hour, so go ahead and pack your things and get to the station." Sugito said. "Good luck on your mission everybody." Sugito ended his report with a slight smile. "Heh, don't need it, never had it." Shota said with a smile as he excitingly ran out to go to his dorm. "*Sigh* I better make sure that knucklehead makes it to the station..." Rikka said as she walked out. Kinsei then left followed by Shin. Tsukihana left as well to his dorm.

[Norvea Station]

"Five minutes before everybody must board the train..." Tsukihana said to himself as he looked at a large clock build into a pillar. Shota and Rikka were already there, and as usual, Shota was pumped up and ready to go while Rikka stood there calmly teasing Shota. Kinsei and Shin then arrived at the station. "Alright, we're here." Shin said. "*Sigh* I'm gonna really hate this..." Kinsei said. "Hate what?" Shin asked. "Riding the train... You may not know this but I kinda have motion sickness..." Kinsei explained. "I'm pretty sure everything's gonna be fine." Shin replied with a positive smile only causing Kinsei to become even more worried about his motion sickness.

Archived