| Kingdom Hearts, Bound by Fate | Original Kingdom Hearts Tale | Chapter 28: The Frontline of the Kingdom and the Heartless |Is Up!|

Ghoulish

Hey, so this is one of my old Fan Fics that I feel had a lot of potential if I continued it, however things came up and yadda yadda yadda, I'm reviving it as I feel it has a lot to offer. If you remmeber this or are new to it, I encourage you to give it a look and read. The story although original, retains the same cannon characters within it, the events of this book start after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2, ignoring the scene where Sora gets the bottle from Mickey. Anyway, rate, hate like, dislike, thoughts, improvements, comments the works.

(None of these Images are mine)

11k9u13.jpg

[spoiler=Book Cover/Display Art]

29mx507.jpg

[spoiler=Prologue]

Prologue:

A dark misty night engulfed the skyscraper city. The empty lightless streets were filled with sounds of running and panting as a boy no more than 16 ran down an unoccupied road at an exhilarating pace. He constantly turned his head back as if being chased by a threatening foe. With each step his short messy brown hair waved carelessly, his light panting gradually intensified to a constant longing for air.

“What do you want!” the boy called as he continued pacing down the road. The boy came to a sudden screech of a stop as a man shrouded in mystery by his half black and half white baggy pants and a black and white mask stood in front of him. The boy fell on his back due to his sudden change in pace. He slowly crawled backwards.

“What…What do you want?”, the boy said trembling at the sight of the individual.

“What is your name?”, the man replied, his voice was quite deep and emotionless.

The boy hesitated to answer.

“My…my name…is…S-“ Suddenly a bright light glowed within the boys right hand. As the light slowly diminished it revealed a long white blade with a key like end to the blade. The boy sat in shock and awe over what he saw in his hand. He moved it in front of his face glancing at the uniqueness of the sword.

“What is this…”, The boy thought.

“It’s a keyblade, the strongest weapon known in existence.”

The boy remained in awe of the blade for another quick moment.

“A keyblade…” he thought. Within a second he quickly stood up and gripped the blade tightly with 2 hands, the realization that the very thing he was running from was standing in front of him had suddenly come to his mind.

“I’ll say it once leave now and I’ll think about not hurting you.” The boy had suddenly gained a new found confidence as he stood in a prepared stance ready for anything that may come at him.

“Hahaha don’t make me laugh boy, you only just summoned the keyblade, you know nothing of its power.” The boy’s face looked slightly disheartened as the stranger continued to talk.

“You can’t escape me let alone us.”

The man signaled to the top of a skyscraper, without hesitation the boy looked to the direction the man signaled to. On top of the large Skyscraper were 2 others who wore the same clothes as the man, one however was quite taller than the other. They simply glared at the boy.

The disheartened boy looked back at the man in front of him, who signaled to look to the other side of the road and at the top of another skyscraper. To the boys shock there were 2 others standing at the top looking down at him, one of them was evidently a women as she wore a black bra and had long black hair. The other person was a little smaller than the others and had his arms folded.

The boy dropped to his knees and looked down.

“That’s it, come with us.” The 4 others of the group jumped down and stood next to the centre man. “ We are all one.”

The boy suddenly lifted his head up revealing a look of anger and frustration. He clenched his fists tightly as he suddenly sprung up and headed for the man.

“What do you want from me!” He ran straight and swung the keyblade at the opposing man. The boy’s attempt went to no avail however as it was blocked by the man’s own black and blue keyblade. The boy was shocked at what he saw.

“I’ll ask you again, what is your name?”

The boy hesitated then began. “S-“, he couldn’t finish as the man kicked his stomach sending the boy through the air then skidding slightly on the tar road.

The boy stumbled as he tried to get to his feet, he held his gut wondering how the man’s kick could be so powerful. When he finally stood up panting slightly, the man continued to talk.

“That is not your name.”

“But…it is..?” The boy muttered as he pressed his arm across his gut in an attempt to overcome his pain. He once again gripped his blade tighter and faced the 5 individuals.

Still panting but with a confident and aggressive tone he shouted. “My name is Sora!”

The first few chapters will be very confusing, which is why they will be short so we can get to the plot. It will get alot more interesting by the way and if you find any errors then please let me know, okay enjoy.

Tranquil Town, Introduction Chapters 1-8

[spoiler=Tranquil Town, Introduction Chapters 1-8]

[spoiler= Chapter 1: Kirai? Sora? Ruki?]

A bright golden sun rose and spread its brilliance through Tranquil Town. Large skyscrapers and little shops were found along and on the corners of every street. Many people walked through the town engaging in a variety of social activities. The large size of this town looked even bigger when compared to a small poorer town just outside the city. Giant skyscrapers and fancy vehicles were merely replaced by little food stands and skateboards. Beyond the poorer side of the town was a large beach, calm ocean blue water was spread further then the eye can see and was surrounded by light sand.

On the shore of this beach sat a boy with messy brown hair, red pants and a white shirt. The boy smiled as he lifted up the little silver crown in the middle of his necklace. The boy then looked towards the ocean.

“I wonder if there’s more?” the boy thought as he let go of his necklace and put his hands behind his head.

“Here he is” The boy turned as he heard a voice coming from behind. The boy waved as he saw a girl with medium long red hair and a mini skirt and a boy with medium long silver hair and blue pants walking over to him.

“Kirai, Ruki,”

“So you came out to this spot again?” Kirai rhetorically asked as she sat next to the boy. “You’re still thinking of doing it aren’t you.”

“I can’t help it, I just want to know what’s on the outside, I’d give anything to visit it.”

“Well that’s a pretty stupid dream isn’t it” Ruki said as he stood next to the boy and folded his arms.

“Stupid? What’s stupid about it?”

Ruki smirked. “Well you don’t know what’s on the outside it could be nothing.” The boy looked slightly disheartened as he looked out to the ocean. “But, even if there is nothing, I’d still like to see it.”

The boy looked back at the smirking Ruki.

“I want to visit to” Kirai said as she stood up and put her hand over her forehead blocking out the sun’s rays while she looked out at the ocean.

The boy stood up. “I hope someday we go”

Ruki began to look at the boy’s necklace, he smirked as he said “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you take that necklace off?”

“Hey yea, it must be pretty special to you, I’ve never seen you without it” Kirai said in agreement. As she looked more closely at it.

The boy lifted the necklace with his hand.

“Yea, I would never risk losing this…something about it, it just makes me feel real, you know? It’s like I don’t have to doubt myself.”

Ruki and Kirai turned and began to walk away. Kirai stopped and turned to face the boy.

“You coming Sora?” Kirai called.

Sora looked out at the ocean glistening in the sun, he then turned and saw Kirai and Ruki running off the sandy ground and up a grassy hill. ”Hey wait up guys!”

As they ran over the grassy hill a man suddenly appeared about waist deep in the water, he had a black and white mask and black and white baggy pants. He slowly walked out of the water, as he began walking on the sand his clothes weren’t dripping of water, no drops fell on the sand, he was as dry as he would have been If he wasn’t in the water to begin with.

“Don’t worry, you’ll know the truth soon…Sora…” the man thought.

[spoiler=Chapter 2: A picture’s “T”]

The moon blocked the sun’s rays from spreading through Tranquil Town, the darkness of the night led to street light turning on in the city. Candles were lit and spread among the poorer side of the town as families gathered together in their small houses. Sora, Ruki and Kirai walked through the poorer town watching as all the local civilians started to head inside their homes.

“Hey what do you say we go to the city?” Kirai suggested as she eagerly anticipated a response.”Everyone’s already packing it up here?”

“The city’s just like here at night, it’s no different.” Ruki responded as he put his hands behind his head. “I guess we could swing by though, what do you think Sora?”

“Sure, I mean there’s still probably more to do there then here.”

Sora looked at Kirai’s hand, on the back of her palm was a little pencil drawing of a crown symbol, like the one on Sora’s necklace.

“Kirai you still have that drawing on your hand?” Sora questioned.

Kirai looked at her hand for a second, with a cheerful smile she said. “Well yea, I mean you remember what this symbol meant for us don’t you?”

“Knowing Sora he probably forgot.” Ruki teased.

“Yea right, I wouldn’t forget something like that.” He looked at his hand, it was clear that there was a drawing there but it was smudged.

“Well, mines still intact.” Ruki showed the little crown on his hand.

“No way! Mine wouldn’t stay on, it washed off to easily.”

“It’s alright Sora”, Kirai began as she took Sora’s hand and redrew the symbol. “There and it’s back on.” Kirai smiled as they all continued toward the city.

Sora couldn’t help but gain a sudden surge of happiness as he looked at both his friends.

“I don’t care if we never get out of this town.” He thought. “As long as I have you two, I don’t need anything else.

As they left the border of the poorer side of the town, they noticed that the streets of the city were empty, the street lights weren’t on, the city was deserted.

“No one’s out?”, Sora questioned as they made their way down the road.

Ruki turned his head side to side. “It’s so quite? I wonder why.”

Sora stopped as he looked straight on, there was a man the same man that was at the beach, he was walking across the road about 100 meters away from Sora. “Hey who’s that?” Sora questioned pointing to the man who didn’t stop walking. Ruki and Kirai seemed to not notice the man or Soras calls.

He suddenly stopped and faced Sora, he lifted something in the air slowly and then placed it in the middle of the road, after this he disappeared in black mist.

Sora ran past Ruki and Kirai pacing through the street.

“Sora?” Kirai called as she ran after Sora followed by Ruki. “Where are you going?”

Sora stopped when he approached the item that the man placed on the ground. Sora knelt down with a wondering look on his face, he slowly picked up the object. It was a photo of a boy with brown hair wearing black clothes, he looked the same age as Sora and looked quite similar. On top of the photo it had the letter “T”.

Kirai looked over Sora’s shoulder wondering what he had just picked up. Ruki looked puzzled and stood straight up followed by Sora and Kirai.

“T?” Sora questioned. No one responded as they remained quiet for a few seconds.

[spoiler=Chapter 3: The Familiar Strangers]

The 3 continued to wonder and ponder over the picture Sora was holding.

“Who is that?” Kirai questioned as Sora looked at the picture more closely.

“I..I don’t know? But I feel like I know him…” Sora replied in an uncertain tone.

“Does he live around here? In the city?”

“No…I mean..i don’t know..”

“That’s a picture of Sora.” A deep voice was heard from behind Sora, he looked up glancing away from the photo, the voice he heard did not resemble that of Ruki or Kirai. Sora looked around with a shocked look on his face, Ruki and Kirai had completely disappeared.

“Ruki! Kirai! Where did you’se go?” Sora called as he looked around, at this point he didn’t pay attention to the voice he heard. After a few moments Sora turned and faced the man behind him, to Sora’s surprise it was the man he saw disappear. “You…Where’s Kirai and Ruki!”

“Kirai..Ruki…Never heard of them, I have heard of Riku and Kairi however.”

“Riku….Kairi?” Sora began to feel strange as he held his head, the words began to run through his head he couldn’t think of anything else. He began to see 2 figures in his head , 1 boy and 1 girl. They looked a lot similar to Kirai and Ruki. Sora shook his head around yelling.

“Get out of my head!”

“You see them don’t you.”

“Who!”

“Riku and Kairi, Sora’s friends.”

The pain Sora experienced began to diminish, he let go of his head panting lightly. “ I..I’ve never met those people how can they be my friends.”

“Who said I was talking about you. Go to sleep, and remember…O”

“O?”

“That’s right O, the letter, remember it, it’ll be useful to you later on.”

Sora suddenly held his gut and began to sweat heavily, he began to slowly shut his eyes and lose consciousness. “Ruki….Kirai….” Sora muttered as he passed out on the street.

Sora slowly woke up in a bed in a little hut, he was surrounded by Ruki and Kirai. Sora quickly sat up.

“Ruki, Kirai! You’re okay!” Sora called in a cheerful tone. Ruki and Kirai looked at each other in confusion.

“Well of course we’re okay…are you okay?” Kirai asked, Sora now looked as puzzled as Ruki and Kirai.

“What do you mean?” Sora asked

“You don’t remember, you started running for no reason and passed out, probably were just exhausted from doing nothing.”

Ruki answered with a less serious kind of statement.

Sora put his hands on his face rubbing his eyes, as he put his hands down he stopped, he noticed the black symbol on the back of his hand was changed to an “O”.

Sora looked at his hand. “Hey Kirai did you change my symbol?” Sora asked signaling his hand to Kirai, Kirai looked at it then asked.

“Are you sure you’re feeling alright?”

“What are yo-“ Sora stopped as he noticed the symbol on his hand was a crown. “What…it was a-”

“Just rest Sora wake up fresh tomorrow, we’ll see you then.” Ruki walked out of the hut.

Kirai waited a bit then said. “Hope you feel better.” Kirai smiled as she left the hut and closed the door.

Sora lay back looking at the roof. “O? T? What could they mean? I’ll have to figure it out tomorrow” Sora closed his eyes and went to sleep.

[spoiler= Chapter 4: Questioning the moment]

The day seemed to bring no promise to Tranquil Town, the sky spread it’s fury with pouring rain drenching the town. Sora, Ruki and Kirai sat underneath a big tree on a damp and wet grassy hill. Sora looked depressed, he seemed to have a lot on his mind.

"Are you okay?” Kirai asked putting her hand on Sora’s shoulder. “You look down, is something wrong?”

Sora looked at Kirai then looked forward at the not too far city. “I’m fine…I’ve just got a lot on my mind right now.”

“You still thinking about the person you think you saw.” Riku questioned with a teasing kind of tone.

Sora continued to look forward, then at the back of his hand which still bore the image of a black crown. “I…I don’t think I saw him, I know I saw him…It was so real.”

“But Sora we didn’t see anything…”

“Well just because you’se didn’t doesn’t mean I didn’t!” Sora snapped then straight away looked a bit down regretting his reaction. “I’m…I’m sorry Kirai…I Just need to be alone for a bit.”

Sora stood up and walked the opposite way to the town and onto the beach where he sat on the sand with his arms over his bent knees. Rain continued to drench his face and hair. He looked out to the sea and up at the dark stormy sky.

“Is all this really..in my head…”

“No it isn’t.” A voice said coming from behind Sora. Sora didn’t seem to be really worried about the voice at first, he than however gained a sense of frustration as clenched his fists and quickly turned to the man yelling “Who are you!” the man noticeably was the same one from the street, he wore baggy black and white pants and a black and white mask.

Sora then jumped up ran towards the man and jumped at him, throwing a right hand punch. The man simply stepped to the side causing Sora to land face first in the sand.

“Who am I? Who are you?” the man questioned. Sora wiped the sand off his face and turned to the man.

“You know my name, it’s Sora!”

“ Is it? Can you prove to me your name is Sora?”

“Can u prove to me it isn’t?!” Sora said not expecting a response.

“…Yes…but in due time, in the mean time enjoy your friends Riku and Kairi”, the man walked past the kneeling Sora and disappeared as he approached the hill.

“What is going on.” Sora thought. “Who is he…my real name? Riku? Kairi? What does…it all mean?”

Sora was still on his knees as he saw Ruki and Kirai walking down the hill then onto the sand, he put his head down.

Ruki and Kirai walked to the kneeling Sora. Kirai was about to say something but was interrupted by Ruki.

“Sora, stand up.” Sora stayed on his knees. “Look I don’t know what’s gotten into you, but can you at least look at me!”

Sora lifted his head up, his facial expression suddenly turned to shock as he saw on Ruki’s shirt the letter “R” in black and on

Kirai’s shirt the letter “A” in black. Sora didn’t move for a few seconds.

Sora looked down, and grabbed Ruki and Kirai’s right hands that had the black crown symbol still on it.

“Answer me this.” Sora continued to look down as he began to remember a few days ago when the sun was shining brightly and the sky was a calm blue and he Ruki and Kirai were sitting on the very beach they were on now. He remembered himself saying.

“Wow we’ve known each other for so long, we need something to remind us of the friendship we’ll always have.”

Ruki smirked and looked up. “That’s so lame, but not a bad idea got anything in mind?”

Kirai thought for a second then said. “I’ve got it.” She pulled a pencil from her pocket and drew a crown on their right hands. “There” she said. “The crown is our symbol of friendship it’s like royalty.”

Sora smiled.

Sora returned to thinking about where they were now. “Was that real..” He whispered.

Ruki looked puzzled. “Was what real?”

Sora looked up with tears down his face. “That day where we all swore our friendship would last forever! Was that day real!” Ruki pushed Sora forcing him to let go of his hand.

“Of course it was real!” Ruki took a moment to calm down. ”Come on Kirai, Sora does need some time alone.” Ruki turned and began to walk away.

Kirai looked at Sora worried. Sora looked at her.

“Kirai…” he began, Kirai however turned and began to walk with Ruki. Sora, disheartened by this turned around and sat in the position he was in before the man appeared, tears still ran down his eyes.

“What’s going on…how could something so good….turn out so bad…”

[spoiler= Chapter 5: The Room of Secrets]

The rain continued to pour and spread itself all over Tranquil Town. Thunder and Lightning lighted the Town for quick and brief seconds. Fierce winds waved through the Town causing every civilian to stay indoors.

Sora sat on the beach outside the poorer side of Tranquil Town, his knees were bent and his shoulders resting on them, his face showed signs of disillusion and confusion. The only thing Sora could do at this point was reminisce about past times with Kirai and Ruki.

“Our Friendship is like royalty”, “But, even if there is nothing, I’d still like to see it.” These thoughts of Ruki and Kirai brought a slight smile to his face. He began to think about the man who continued to question Sora’s existence. “Kirai..Ruki…Never heard of them, I have heard of Riku and Kairi however.”, “Is it? Can you prove to me your name is Sora?”. Sora clenched his fists and grinded his teeth as he stood up, turned around and ran off the sand and up the grassy hill. He paced down the poorer town, not noticing that the place was deserted with no one outside or even inside their homes.

Sora entered the big city, the sky turned darker as light fog began to creep along the ground. Sora ran straight down the street and came to a stop as he heard “So you want to know the truth?” coming from behind.

Sora quickly turned. “Alright who are you! What do u want!?”

The man was the same one Sora had seen on a numerous amount of occasions. He folded his arms and said. “I want you to know the truth.”

“Oh yea! The truth about what!?” Sora snapped getting frustrated at this “the truth” nonsense.

“The truth about this world, you’re friends and …the truth about you.”

Sora’s eyes widened. “M…me…what about me!”

“What is your name?”

“…Sora! Are you gonna talk or not!”

The man walked up to Sora, then walked past him. “Follow me…Sora…”

Sora hesitated for a second then followed. They continued to walk for a while, not saying a single word. After walking to the last building in the city, the man opened the door and walked in, again Sora was hesitant to enter.

“Do you want to know the truth or live in this fantasy of yours?”

Sora gained a sense of confidence and walked in. It led to a small room with nothing in it but but a back metallic wall. The man walked up to the wall and put his right palm on it, he turned his head to Sora and said.

“What you see in here will shock you, so be prepared.”

Sora looked down slightly. “Nothing can shock me more then what’s happened.”

The man nodded. “Be ready.”

Small red light emitted from the man’s hand and the wall separated sliding to each side. As the path opened there were 10 stairs that went down into a big metallic room with giant computers on each side. At the very end of the room was a giant cylinder with a big sheet over it.

Sora and the man walked down the stairs and into the giant room, Sora’s face showed signs of confusion and amazement as he continued to wonder what this room was.

“Where…Where are we? What ‘s this room, it’s so..”

“Different”, the man replied as he interrupted Sora. “This room is the centre of this word, everything that’s in here is of great importance to it, the room of secrets.”

They continued to walk down the room, Sora looked from side to side unable to comprehend what he saw. As he looked straight to the end of the room he saw a giant cylinder with a big white sheet over it, it emitted sounds of processing and water flowing.

“What’s that?” Sora asked as he ran forward towards the cylinder.

“Stop…” the man said as he to stopped walking. Sora stopped and turned slowly.

“W..What’s in this cylinder?” Sora questioned, confused as to why he had to stop.

“The truth…are you sure you’re ready?”

Sora looked forward wondering for a quick second, he then clenched his fists tightly and breathed a long breath in an attempt to calm his nerves down.

“I am.” He said as he ran towards the cylinder. With each step he thought about pulling back and living this “fantasy” as the man put it. Sora approached the cylinder and gripped the sheet covering it with 2 hands. He didn’t realize that the cylinder was actually bigger then him.

“The truth…” Sora thought as he pulled down the big sheet over the cylinder.

Sora’s face turned to complete shock as he said. “W…W…What…is..this…”

Inside the cylinder was a tank of water, contained inside it was a boy who looked exactly like the boy facing the tank, he had the same clothes on and the same hair. He appeared to be asleep as his eyes were closed, he also had an oxygen device over his mouth that connected to oxygen tanks behind the cylinder. On top of the cylinder was a big “S”

“Who…who is that!!!” Sora yelled in question.

“That’s you…Toras.”

[spoiler=Chapter 6: Escaping reality]

Sora stood still shock over what he saw, the man stood still awaiting in anticipation over what Sora’s reaction would be. Sora put his hand on the cylinder.

“My name..is Sora..who..who is this Toras?” Sora questioned as he turned to the man awaiting a response.

The man folded his arms. “That’s you Toras… you’re name is really Toras. Don’t question it, believe it.”

Sora opened his eyes wider and paused for a second, he then said in anger. “You’re lying! My name is Sora! It’s been Sora my whole life!” The man shook his head.

“And how long have you lived? Tell me, what did you get for your birthday when you were 10?”

Sora looked as if he was going to say something but didn’t reply.

“And when did you meet Kirai and Ruki?”

“I’ve known them my whole life!” Sora stated in an undoubting kind of way, he was sure that he knew Kirai and Ruki his whole life.

“You’re whole life? Now tell me what’s your earliest memory of them?” the man replied.

Sora thought for a second and looked at the back of his right hand. He saw the little black crown. “That day…that couldn’t have been…It…it feels like so much longer”

The man realized Sora was beginning to come to terms with his own life, he walked over to him and put his hand on Sora’s shoulder.

“You can trust me.”

Sora suddenly hit the man’s hand off his shoulder and headed for the door.

“You’re lying!” Sora ran out of the entrance to the big room then out the small room’s door. Sora than paced down the street. He noticed after looking back the man was following him, disappearing and reappearing in different locations.

“What do you want!”, Sora called as he continued pacing down the road. Sora came to a sudden screech of a stop the man appeared right in front of him. Sora fell on his back due to his sudden change in pace. He slowly crawled backwards.

“What…What do you want?”, the boy said trembling at the sight of the man

“I want you to accept your fate, what is your name?”, the man replied, his voice sounded quite deep and emotionless.

Sora boy hesitated to answer. “My…my name…is…S-“ Suddenly a bright light glowed within Sora’s right hand. As the light slowly diminished it revealed a long white blade with a key like end to it. Sora sat in shock and awe over what he saw in his hand. He moved it in front of his face glancing at the uniqueness of the sword.

“What is this…”, Sora thought.

“It’s a keyblade, the strongest weapon known in existence. You aren’t Sora you’re Toras.”

Sora remained in awe of the blade for another quick moment.

“A keyblade…” he thought. Within a second he quickly stood up and gripped the blade tightly with 2 hands, the realization that the very thing he was running from was standing in front of him had suddenly come to his mind. “I’ll say it once leave now and I’ll think about not hurting you, you’ve had your fun little game for long enough!” Sora had suddenly gained a new found confidence as he stood in a prepared stance ready for anything that may come at him.

“Hahaha don’t make me laugh Toras, you only just summoned the keyblade, you know nothing of its power.”

Sora’s face looked slightly disheartened as the man continued to talk. “You can’t escape me let alone us.” The man signaled to the top of a skyscraper, without hesitation Sora looked to the direction the man signaled to. On top of the large Skyscraper were 2 others who wore the same clothes as the man, one however was quite taller than the other. They simply glared at Sora.

The disheartened Sora looked back at the man in front of him, who signaled to look to the other side of the road and at the top of another skyscraper. To the boys shock there were 2 others standing at the top looking down at him, one of them was evidently a women as she wore a black bra and had long black hair. The other person was a little smaller than the others and had his arms folded.

Sora dropped to his knees and looked down.

“That’s it, come with us. Accept your fate, learn the whole truth of your existence.” The 4 others of the group jumped down and stood next to the centre man. “We are all one.”

Sora suddenly lifted his head up revealing a look of anger and frustration. He clenched his fists tightly as he suddenly sprung up and headed for the man.

“What do you want from me!” He ran straight and swung the keyblade at the opposing man. Sora’s attempt went to no avail however as it was blocked by the man’s own black and blue keyblade. The boy was shocked at what he saw.

“I’ll ask you again, what is your name? Try to answer properly this time.”

Sora hesitated then began. “S-“, he couldn’t finish as the man kicked his stomach sending Sora through the air then skidding slightly on the tar road. Sora stumbled as he tried to get to his feet, he held his gut wondering how the man’s kick could be so powerful. When he finally stood up panting slightly, the man continued to talk.

“That is not your name.”

“But…it is...My name isn’t Toras…” Sora muttered as he tried to overcome his pain. He once again gripped his blade tighter and faced the 5 individuals, still panting but with a confident and aggressive tone he shouted. “My name is Sora! I was born here in Tranquil Town! My best friends are Ruki and Kirai!”

“Hello Toras…” Sora looked forward with shock recognizing the voice he just heard. Suddenly behind the 5 people Kirai and

Ruki walked to the front of the group, looking at Sora with an expression as if pitying him.

“Ruki…Kirai..It, it can’t be…”

“Accept you’re fate Toras, there is no excaping reality.” The man said.

It began to pour down rain, the street got drenched quickly, Sora did nothing more than drop to his knees, his keyblade disappearing.

“I…I want….to know….who…what am I.” Toras whispered.

[spoiler=Chapter 7: The Truth]

The man walked up to the kneeling Sora, Sora slowly looked up to see Kirai and Ruki turn into the figures of Riku and Kairi that he saw in his head, they then disappeared. Sora looked up to see the man holding his hand out, Sora took his hand and stood up.

“You may refer to me as Pein. Come we have a lot to inform you of.” The 5 of the group and Sora walked down the street. Sora turned his head back, in his mind he saw on the street Kirai and Ruki standing waving goodbye to him. “Goodbye…” Sora whispered.

As they continued to walk down the street, the rain continued to spread over Tranquil Town slowly getting heavier and heavier. As the 6 approached and entered the secret room, a small creature in a Black coat stands on top of a nearby skyscraper watching the 6 as they go inside the room. It’s clear the little creature had big ears. 5 of the group walked into the room, the only member left outside was Pein who stopped and looked back at the skyscraper seeing the creature.

“Hmhmhm King Mickey…” Pein whispered. The creature suddenly took off its hoodie it was King Mickey with a frown on his face.

“Darn I’m to late..” King Mickey said to himself as he turned and walked away.

Pein walked into the room where the 5 others were. They had all gone into the bigger room and were standing in front of the cylinder. Pein stood with them with his arms folded.

“First off.” Sora began, his sadness had turned into slight anger. “Who is this?”

Pein looked at Sora. “It’s you Toras.”

“What do you mean, I’m me?”

“You are merely a hologram or digitized version of yourself, that is the real you.” The woman of the group said. “I’m Desire by the way.” She had a slight mocking and provocative tone to her voice.

“So what will happen, will he..I be released?” Sora asked.

The smaller member of the group chuckled slightly. “Once you’ve heard the truth, then you can be released. “I’m Spirit.” He was a lot smaller when close up and had a menacing tone to his voice.

“Why did I have to hear the truth to be released? Why did you’se keep me here?” Sora was slowly beginning to understand as he continued to ask questions.

“Because we didn’t keep you here dude, someone else did, the person did the same to all us here you know.” The slightly taller member said with kind of a teenage tone of voice. “I’m Conscious by the way it’s good to finally meet you Toras.”

“You were all like this here?”

“That’s right.” Said the slightly bigger member who continued. “I’m mind anyway.”

“I think I can answer all your questions Toras.” Pein said as he stood next to Toras, he was quite bigger then Toras when standing next to him. “First off what you are, you know of What a Heartless and a Nobody is right?.” Toras nodded. “The Heartless is formed from a weakened heart and those who accept the darkness without being able to control it. A Nobody is the outer shell of your body that comes out when your heart is weakened just like the Heartless.”

“What does that have to do with me?” Toras questioned with a puzzled look.

“Not just you all of us, remember when I said we are all 1, I was serious we are all the soul of a heart being weakened. We are referred to as, the Soulful.”

“What do you mean how can we all be a soul?!”

“The soul is made from 6 parts, Pain, Desire, Consciousness, Mind, Spirit and Heart. You are the heart Toras, the heart of this Soulful group created through a weakened heart.”

“And...Whose weakened heart were we created from?”

Pein took a second, then replied. “Sora.” Toras looked confused.

“If I am Toras…than who is Sora?”

“Sora is a keyblade wielder with incredible power, you see we were like you in that cylinder, we were kept there by Sora.”

“Why would Sora do that?! To things that were created from him!?” Sora’s tone began to intensify with anger.

“He was threatened, threatened mostly by you, you see you wield the keyblade as Sora does and as I do. You’re his heart so you obtain power even greater than his. Do you remember the names Riku and Kairi? They are Sora’s closest friends, he created the image of Kirai and Ruki to temp you to stay in that fantasy, which is why we’re here.”

“To free me.” Toras interrupted. “So it was never real…this world...my friends, my memories…it’s all fake.”

“This world is real, however you are currently living in the fantasy, to get to reality we have to release you from the cylinder, you have heard the truth. We can free you, what will your goal be when you are free?”

“…” Sora didn’t reply as he looked down. He took a few seconds than looked up with a face full of hatred. “Release me.”

“Gladly…” Pein replied. He walked over to a giant computer and began pressing buttons, the room than turned red the lights glowed a dark red as the 4 members of the group stepped back the water in the cylinder began to lessen. Pein looked over at Sora who didn’t move from the cylinder.

“One last thing, my name can you prove its Toras?”

Pein looked over at Sora. “Look on the back of that necklace.” Pointing to the silver necklace around Sora’s neck. Sora quickly took the necklace off and looked at the back, engraved into the silver crown was “Toras”. “My name…is Toras…”

Toras looked down and clenched the necklace in his hand.

Toras then suddenly looked up at Pein with an angered and furious look on his face, he then looked at the cylinder, all the water had left the cylinder, the surrounding glass began to lower and smoke began to emit from the tank spreading along the floor of the room. Suddenly Toras’s skin became slightly transparent.

“You asked me what my goal would be when I’m free” Toras said referring to Pein who was looking at Toras. Toras completely disappeared, the cylinder was completely open, the Toras inside the cylinder, the real Toras, lifted the oxygen mask from his face and opened his eyes. With an angered expression he said.

“To defeat and kill Sora.”

[spoiler=Chapter 8: Departure, the start to a new journey]

Tranquil Town was quiet, the sky had cleared up and became a bright orange as the sun set. The city and poorer town were silent, the streets were unoccupied and deserted. In amongst the peace and quiet of the town walked the now 6 of the soulful group down the main street of the skyscraper city. The damp puddles in the street glistened by the descending sun that had almost disappeared behind the water.

The 6 person group continued to walk until they got to the poorer town, they stopped for a brief moment then continued up the grassy hill. As they stood on top of the hill they looked at the glorious orange and red light, the member of the group in the front was the second smallest of the group and had noticeably brown hair. He like the rest of the group wore black and white pants and a black and white mask and gloves.

He clenched his fists and walked down the sand alone until he was ankle deep in the water. He lifted up his mask to reveal it was Toras, he reached into the pocket in his pants and pulled out a silver necklace with a crown on the centre. On the back it engraved “Toras”.

Toras lightly put the necklace on the water and watched it slowly float out in the sea. He stood straight up and took his right glove off to reveal a smudged black image that was once a crown. Toras is approached by the man known as Pein, Pein put his hand on Toras’s shoulder.

“This was never real…my memories are fake…if fate wants me to defeat Sora then I will….That necklace once reminded me that I was real…it made m feel whole…now that I know I’m merely a creation of an existing person…I owe it to them to prove I deserve to be real.” Toras stated with a non regretting tone.

“We have much bigger plans then merely defeating Sora…” Pein stated as Toras looked back at him slightly confused. “But you will get your revenge.”

Pein took his hand off Toras’s shoulder and began to walk back to the group. “Come now, we have much to accomplish.”

Toras looked out forward at the never ending ocean and clenched his fists tighter.

“If this is what fate has designed for me to accomplish then I guess I’m….Bound by Fate...”

((This was the last chapter of the INTRO)

Inspired Vid:

(This vid is owned by aznkhim562 I just wanted to show the song that I would put as the song for the game or series if it was ever made into one. I could not find one with just the song in it, however I do feel that this is one of the better tributes I’ve seen anyway which is owned by aznkhim562, if he would not like me to put this vid up then I will take it off immediately)

Destiny Island Chapters 9 - 13

[spoiler= Destiny Island Chapters]

[spoiler=Chapter 9: Destiny Island]

The Sun shone brightly in amongst the few hovering clouds, spreading its joy around Destiny Island and the surrounding ocean. The ocean glistened with promise as a random fish would jump high and dive back into the ocean depths. Destiny Islands stood still, the sand soft and warm, the trees tall and strong and the little building to the West of the island was in great condition maintaining it’s structural integrity.

On the shore of the beach sat 2 people, 1 girl with shoulder length red hair and a pink outfit and 1 boy wearing black clothing and a silver necklace, next to the boy was another man standing up with his arms folded, he had medium long silver hair and whore similar clothes to the boy but a different colour, his pants were longer.

“It’s so peaceful” Sora began as he lay back on the sand closing his eyes. “I really miss going to other worlds...making new friends. I miss that adventure.”

Kairi smiled as she looked out at the ocean. “At least were all together again, I don’t think I can stand to lose either of you again.”

Riku smirked. “So you think you’ve lost that sense of adventure Sora?” Riku questioned, Sora instantly sat up and replied.

“Well..yea, but remember the day we wanted to get off the island? We had so many questions..It just feels like…I don’t know, I miss everyone…”

“You want adventure? I’ve got an adventure for you.”

Sora looked at Riku with confusion. “huh?”

“You know you never did beat me in that race across the island.” Riku grinned as he began to run along the shore.

Sora quickly stood up and followed in pursuit. “Hey Riku! That’s not fair!”

Riku laughed as he continued to run being chased closely by Sora. Kairi chuckled as she watched them run off.

“I don’t care what u say Sora” Kairi thought as she looked out into the endless ocean. “We’re home and happy to be here.” Kairi then quickly stood up and ran after the two. “Hey Riku, Sora wait for me!” They all engaged in laughter as they ran across the island.

At a distant planet, a light blue and white castle stood high in lush green fields surrounded by a big white cartoon like wall. Inside there were happy characters from various Disney films running around in enjoyment. Inside the big palace a little white duck wearing a mage hat and holding a small staff was walking down a white hallway with a bigger character, a goofy looking dog wearing some silver knights armor and holding a shield.

They appeared to be walking to a big brown door that stood in the middle of the hallway.

As they approached it Donald opened it wide and yelled with his eyes closed.

“You’re Maje’sh’ty!” Donald opened his eyes to find that the big white room was empty. The only object in the room was a big red and gold throne that stood at the far end of the room. Donald and Goofy into the room looking around as they walked to the throne.

“Where’sh’ the king?” Donald asked.

“Hya, well maybe the king had to go out there Donald” Goofy replied in a convinced tone.

As they continued to walk down the room, Donald stopped as he saw a little white note on the throne.

“A note!!!” Donald called as he paced towards the throne followed by Goofy.

Donald took the little white note off the throne, as he was about to read it Goofy took it off Donald.

“Let me read it for ye Donald” Goofy began as he looked hard at the paper trying to make out the words on it. “Donald….and…..Goofy.” Goofy began reading in a very slow manner causing Donald to tap his foot and fold his arms waiting in frustration. “I….need……you….”

Suddenly Donald swiped the note from Goofys grasp. “Let me read it!” Donald began looking over the note.

After reading it Donald’s eyes widened, Donald suddenly ran towards the door.

“What did it say there Donald?” Goofy called while running after Donald.

“I’ll tell you later! We need to get to the Gummy Shhip Now!!!” They both ran out of the room.

A pitch black surrounding room with nothing in it but a glass floor with a picture of Sora on it, was welcomed by a dark mist portal that led to the 6 soulful group walking onto the glass. The rest of the room was black.

One of the members took his mask off, it was Toras. Toras looked around the room in confusion.

“Where are we?” He asked as he looked at the glass he was standing on.

Pein moved in front of the group. “This is where you’ll obtain the strength in your heart to beat Sora. I have set a couple of challenges for you, are you ready?”

Toras still confused nodded, Pein then moved his right arm straight out forward.

Suddenly in a dark red light 6 little dark red alien like creatures appeared, they looked quite similar to the heartless. The 5 other members stood back as Toras stepped forward.

“So these are what common Soulful are.” Toras moved his right arm out, a white keyblade suddenly appeared in his arm. He pointed to the creatures and frowned.

“All to end Sora..” Toras thought.

[spoiler=Chapter 10: Sora’s Dream]

Toras brought his white long keyblade forward whilst on the glass in the dark surrounded room. The 6 little red common soulful didn’t look afraid however as they began to creep in on Toras. Toras didn’t hesitate either as he raced towards the soulful, the first little dark red soulful slashed its arm forward at Toras who moved instinctively to the side dodging the slash and slashing his own keyblade through the little soulful. The soulful quickly diminished in 100’s of red specs as the blade swifted through it. Toras headed for the last 5 moving swiftly and dodging all slashes and attacks whilst slashing through the small creatures.

After Toras had diminished the last soulful he stopped and turned to Pein.

“That all? I doubt if the great Sora is as weak as them.” Toras exclaimed as he pointed his keyblade at Pein.

Pein chuckled as he began. “That is true, Sora is a lot stronger than those soulful, but that was only the start to what I have in store for you Toras. You’ll be pushed to limits you didn’t think were possible.” Pein folded his arms. “You’re already at an advantage being Sora’s soul heart.”

“What do you mean at an advantage?” Toras questioned as he lowered his keyblade.

“When a person’s soulful is released their heart is naturally weaker, after a certain amount of time that is. It doesn’t happen straight away but they begin to feel as if they’re at loss of one of their possessions.”

Toras turned around to face the darkness around them. He looked down slightly. “So I’m at an advantage because Sora’s at a disadvantage?”

“Precisely.”

Toras clenched his fists as he thought. “So this Sora, my strength alone can’t touch him, I guess I’ll have to take the advantage.” Toras turned his head back. “Give me my next challenge.” Toras called.

Pein chuckled as he moved his right arm forward. Suddenly a giant creature over 30 foot high appeared in the shadows just outside the glass floor, it was dark red and black and had 6 what look to be tentacles on its chin and its shoulders along with its head.

“Behold Toras.” Pein began. “The giant Soulful, Soulfilled.”

A dark night engulfed the sky above Destiny Island, the waves of the ocean were calm as a light wind spread through the trees of the island. Inside the wooden building to the west of the town, Sora lay asleep on a bed heavily snoring. In his dream he saw himself behind the Soulful group of 6 walking down a street. In the dream however 5 of the members continued to walk down the street while one stopped and turned to Sora, he then slowly lifted his mask off. The dream cut out however as Sora sat up panting lightly.

“…That dream again…” Sora muttered as he walked out the room and onto the sand, it was still a dark night however. Sora looked up at smaller section of the island that was higher than the sand, it had a palm tree going across horizontally. Sora smiled as he walked over to the small platform and jumped on it. He them moved forward and sat on the horizontal palm tree, looking out at the moon above the ocean and the stars surrounding the sky. Sora began to look up as he thought.

“Who are they? Who is the one that always stops?”

“So I take it you had that dream again?” A voice called from behind Sora, Sora turned around slightly knowing who the voice was he called.

“Riku? What are you doing out?”

Riku sat on the horizontal palm tree with one knee bent against it and resting his arm on it.

“Couldn’t sleep. Any idea who they are? The ones you see?”

Sora looked forward. “No idea, they wear the same clothes, there some kind of group…I’m more focused on one of them...he just stops, while the rest keep walking.”

Riku smirked as he too looked out at the endless ocean. “Well maybe he doesn’t follow the rest…although, maybe his someone you know?”

Sora looked at Riku. “Like who?”

Riku laughed. “How should I know?”

Sora looked slightly down as he began. “I wonder…if it means something…”

Riku jumped off the horizontal palm tree and stood at the end of the higher platform and turned to Sora, suddenly a black and blue unique looking key blade appeared in a black light in Riku’s hand.

“Hey Sora!” Sora turned to Riku, Riku stood in a fighting stance as he smiled. “I still don’t think you can beat me!”

Sora smiled as he jumped off the tree and moved his arm to the right, a gold light shone as a silver keyblade appeared in his hand, the grip of the keyblade was gold and had a little key chain of a Mickey symbol on it.

“Don’t get over confident Riku!” Sora said with a smirk.

Sora and Riku then dashed at each other and collided their key blades together. The sound of the two key blades colliding over and over again echoed through the island.

[spoiler=Chapter 11: No Need For Darkness]

The giant creature known as a Soulfilled, plagues the room with its giant dark red tentacles shown through, its head, shoulders, elbows and fingers. It was over 30 foot tall and remained just outside the glass floor. Toras gazed up at the giant creature, his face showed no signs of holding back, not an inch of doubt ran through his mind. Toras clenched his white keyblade.

“Soulfilled…” Toras began as he continued to glare at the giant Soulful.

“We all had to do this dude, don’t worry you’ll be able to.” The medium sized member known as Conscious called as Toras began to slowly move towards the giant Soulfilled.

Toras then began to run at the giant creature whilst everyone looked on. The Soulful giant was quick to act however as it moved it’ 6 fingers towards Toras, the fingers were 1 meter wide and reaching 8 meters in length, suddenly the fingers grew bigger and headed straight for Toras, as they approached Toras slid to the side of each one causing the fingers to miss and hit the surprisingly hard glass. Toras then jumped on one of the giant fingers and ran up from the giant’s hand to its forearm.

Toras didn’t stop as many common soulful began to appear from along the Soulfilled’s arm. Toras moved at the same pace swinging his keyblade through each of the creatures as he made his way to the shoulder.

6 tentacles then dashed at him from the shoulder one at a time, Toras sliced with his keyblade through 5 of the tentacles however the last one wrapped around him, entangling him.

“Ahh!” Toras called as the grip got tighter. Toras struggled but after a big managed to get his keyblade through the top of the tentacles grasp on him. He pointed his keyblade down and cut through the tentacle causing the Soulfilled to begin moving his arm around, waving it wildly in an attempt to get Toras off. Toras maintained his stance as he planted his keyblade into the arm of the Soulfilled and held on. While the Soulfilled continued to shake it’s arm Toras looked at the soulful 6, he then directed his look at Pein.

Pein noticing this thought to himself. “Show me your worth Toras.”

Toras looked at the head of the giant Soulfilled and took his keyblade out of its arm. Toras then leaped off the shoulder and towards the head of the giant, With a loud call Toras slashed his keyblade down from the head of the Soulfilled to its large stomach. The Soulfilled began to diminish from its head down into thousands of red sparks.

Toras didn’t rest at this point he knew he had to get back on the glass floor, he took the keyblade out of the Soulfilled and pushed with his legs off its stomach. For a brief moment he looked as if he wouldn’t make it,

Toras managed to grab the glass floor with his hand and pull himself up as he watched the giant Soulfilled diminish. Toras crawled until his whole body was on the glass, panting slightly he looked back at the soulful group.

Pein lifted his hands forward and began to clap. “Well done Toras.”

Toras slowly stood up and faced the soulful group. “Can we go to Sora now.”

“In due time.” Pein replied as he walked over to Toras. “I still have more challenges for you.”

Toras frowned. “Fine.”

Pein walked to the edge of the glass and looked down. “There is your next challenge.”

Toras walked next to Pein, as he looked down he saw only dark, there were no objects. Suddenly Pein turned around and pushed Toras off the edge.

“Ahhh!” Toras called as he continued to fall into the darkness beneath

him.

Pein looked over the edge again. “Your third challenge, return up here.”

Toras had a shock look on his face as he continued to fall until he couldn’t be seen.

On Destiny Island the dark night called an end to daily activities. Sora, Riku and Kairi all lay on the beach looking up at the bright stars.

“To think that those stars are seen from worlds just like ours…That all our friends are looking at the same exact scenery as we are…” Sora exclaimed.

Kairi sat up. “I think we should go visit everyone.” Riku and Sora sat up surprised by this statement. “They were all a part of our lives.” Kairi stood up. “It’s decided let’s go back!” Kairi looked at Riku and Sora and smiled.

Sora looked at Riku then back at Kairi with a smile. “Let’s do it!” Sora stood up.

Riku looked out at the ocean with an unchanged expression. “We have no way of getting there though.”

Kairi and Sora thought for a moment, then Sora started.

“We can call the king! I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.” Sora clenched his fists with excitement eagerly awaiting Riku’s response.

Riku smiled and closed his eyes. “Fine I’ll let him know tomorrow.” Riku and Kairi looked out at the ocean with excitement in their eyes. Riku stood up and headed for the wooden building. “Going back to the worlds…” He thought to himself as he continued to walk to the house. “I don’t have to accept the darkness…”

As Riku approached the door to the wooden building, he stopped and looked to his left at the water. Standing on the water quite far from the shore, was a man in an organization 13 cloak, he was quite tall and had his arms folded. As Riku continued to glance out he thought.

“So you do exist.” The man then disappeared. Riku turned and walked into the wooden building.

[spoiler=Chapter 12: Plunging into the darkness]

Toras continued to plunge down into the darkness, thoughts continued to run through his mind, questions kept popping up. Will he beat Sora? Will his fate guide him to reach his goal? Toras closed his eyes and focused breathing deeply he opened his eyes and landed on one knee on a soft dark ground. The black darkness still surrounded the area, but there was a lot of space on the ground. Toras walked forward a bit and looked up. It was pitch black he couldn’t see anything. Still clenching his keyblade he turned to look around.

“How does he expect me to get back up?” Toras muttered to himself continuing to look around the dark area. Toras began to hear noises of feet moving quickly, he turned around clenching his keyblade tightly, suddenly out of the darkness surrounding

Toras, hundreds of common Soulful slowly crept out, lighting the area making it visible that thousands of soulful surrounded the standing Toras.

Toras hesitated, he had never faced this many opponents before. He clenched his keyblade tighter and prepared for the incoming attack. He suddenly pictured Sora standing in front of him with a sinister grin on his face saying.

“You’re pathetic!”

Toras suddenly lost all hesitation, he stood up straight and shed a tear as he looked down. He began grinding his teeth he then looked up and yelled.

“Sora!!!” Suddenly a black light shone from his left hand, as it diminished Toras was holding a second keyblade a dark black unique one.

“2 keyblades?” Toras questioned as he looked at the new blade he held. Toras suddenly stood in an attackive stance and smirked, he then noticed a soulful jumping at him from behind, Toras immediately turned and slashed with his new keyblade through the common soulful causing it to diminish.

“Who’s next!?” Toras questioned in a confident voice. All the soulful began moving quickly towards Toras, Toras prepared for this and as they came closer began slashing his two keyblades wildly but in a smooth and skilled way, diminishing all incoming foes. He jumped high into the air and was pursued by lots of common soulful, Toras while still ascending higher, pointed his keyblades down and at the soulful. He suddenly began spinning at a rapid speed like a drill bit, he headed straight for the ground extinguishing all the common soulful he passed, Toras steered his body to go along the ground and just a bit over it.

As he came to a stop, he stood tall panting slightly, all the soulful began to cower back not wanting the same fate as the other soulful. The rush of destroying the common soulful got Toras for a second, his heart seemed dark and was experiencing rage. Toras quickly looked up at the darkness and jumped up as high as he could which was at least 50 meters. As his ascension began to slow down, he pointed both his keyblades up and performed the same drill move he had performed before sending him up high and over the glass floor where the rest of the group stood, Toras landed on one knee with a grin on his face. He then stood up as both his keyblades disappeared.

Pein chuckled. “Well done Toras. You’re almost ready, the darkness slowly consuming your heart due to your rage will give you control of the common soulful.”

Toras panted slightly his grin reverting to a frown. “What’s next.”

The night continued to plague Destiny Island, a dark chill ran through waving in and out of the area causing the ocean to form waves crushing close to the sure. There were dark black clouds moving quite fast through the night sky. There were no stars visible in the night sky.

Sora continued to sleep, in his dream he saw a member of the soulful 6 standing right in front of him, they were the same height. They both held onto keyblades, Sora’s the kingdom keyblade and the Soulful member wearing a mask, a white keyblade that turned black before Sora’s eyes. The Soulful member began to take his mask off, Sora then sat up awake and panting heavily.

Sora put his hand on his forehead wiping off sweat.

“Who…who is that?” Sora questioned to himself. Sora then moved his hand out in mid air and a dark mist passed above and below it.

“Darkness?” Sora questioned Sora looked out the window of the small room and straight away called.

“Riku!” Sora then jumped out of the bed and raced out of the room and the building. Sora rushed down the shore of the beach and jumped onto the higher platform.

Kneeling in front of him was Riku with his blue and red keyblade in his right hand. He was holding his gut with his left hand panting heavily. Opposite him was someone tall and in an organization 13 cloak. He too was holding a keyblade, that was quite long and a mix of white and black.

“Riku!” Sora called as he ran beside him and kneeled down.

Riku tried to get up but fell to his knee due to the pain.

“Who are you!” Sora called to the opposing man.

Riku instantly pushed Sora away and stood up slowly.

“Stay out of it Sora.” Riku continued to pant and grasped his keyblade tight.

“You’re weak Riku…I guess you aren’t the one I’m looking for…” The unknown man stated as he folded his arms.

“What are you talking about!” Sora began as he stood up and brought out his keyblade holding it with 2 arms. “Who are you!”

The man chuckled at Sora and moved his left arm out to his left, suddenly a dark mist portal appeared behind him, he turned and faced the portal as his keyblade disappeared.

“You’re not my concern Sora… Riku I understand you know of whom I speak… Will you follow me?” The man walked through the dark portal and vanished.

‘Wait!” Sora yelled as he began to move forward. Sora was stopped however as Riku pulled his shirt back causing Sora to stop.

“Riku?”

“Sora, you need to stay here.” Riku stood up struggling he then walked towards the portal and stopped right in front of it.

Don’t leave Destiny Island Sora, stay here and take care of Kairi.”

“Riku what are you saying! We need to go togeth-”

“I never wanted to embrace the darkness again…nor the light. But I have to, there’s no other choice…” Riku replied as he interrupted Sora.

“Riku…” Sora said with a disheartened look on his face.

“…” Riku didn’t say anything or move for a bit and turned to Sora with a smile. “You’d just get in my way anyway.” He then turned to the portal and walked in, he then turned to face Sora as the darkness began to cover his body.

Riku smiled. “Take care of her…” His body was completely through the portal.

Sora Called out as Riku walked into the dark portal. “Riku!” Sora then began to move forward and sprint for the portal. He then came to a stop as something was holding him back. It was Donald and Goofy!

“Donald!? Goofy?!” Sora questioned. “Let me go!”

“We can’t Shora!” Donald replied as he held on tightly to Sora’s leg.

“Yer Sora, we were ordered by the king.” Goofy added while holding Soras right arm.

“The king?” Sora questioned as he looked on to see the portal close and the wind die down.

Kairi was standing on the shore looking on with a shocked look.

Sora looked down and shed a tear. “Riku…”

“Shora…” Donald began. “We’re Shorry…”

[spoiler= Chapter 13: The Awaiting Worlds]

Sora sat on the horizontal tree looking out at the distant ocean that glistened as the orange sun slowly rose in the distance. Donald, Goofy and Kairi stood a couple of paces behind Sora noticing his disheartened attitude. Sora looked down at the ground and at his necklace, he then suddenly looked up and with a confident and convinced expression turned to Donald, Goofy and Kairi calling.

“Wait you’se came in a ship! We can go look for Riku!”

Donald and Goofy looked at each other then looked down. Sora noticing their disagreement hopped off the horizontal tree and slowly walked to Donald and Goofy. As Sora was about to talk, Donald turned and began walking away.

“Donald!” Sora called out as he ran in front of Donald preventing him from moving and forcing him to stop. “You’se came in a ship we can look for Riku!”

Donald continued to look down. “Shora…”

“What!” Sora questioned in anticipation.

“We were sent here to keep you here…” Donald looked up at Sora. “It was the kingsh ordersh which we have to follow…”

Kairi began to question with Sora. “Why does the king want Sora to stay on the island?”

Goofy lifted his finger up as if to say something, then began rubbing his chin in a wondering stand.

“Why is that there Donald?” Goofy asked.

“I don’t know” Donald questioned as he turned to Kairi with his arms folded.

Sora moved in front of Donald again and kneeled down to his eye level.

“Then how do you know the king wants me here?”

Donald told Sora of how they found the note on the kings throne.

“So what did the note say?” Kairi and Sora both questioned together.

Donald thought for a second than replied. “Dear Donald and Goofy, I need you to keep Sora on Destiny Island, don’t question why, just known for the time being it’s for the best, no matter what keep Sora on Destiny Island. I’m trusting you two.

Mickey.”

Sora turned to see Donald and Goofys small orange Gummi Ship on the shore of Destiny Island. Sora turned back to face Goofy.

“Goofy do you feel the same way as Donald?” Sora asked Goofy who seemed to be less adapted to the idea as Donald.

“Gee Sora.” Goofy Began. “They’re the kings orders.”

“It’s not like we haven’t broken them before! Remember when you had to follow the keyblade wielder who at the time was Riku!”

Goofy thought for a moment and nodded his head in agreement.

“I sure do Sora!”

“And what did you do?”

Goofy thought again and nodded once again. “Why I disobeyed the kings orders and joined back with you Sora.”

“Yes!” Sora said in an encouraged manner. “And what happened cause of it?”

“Why you got the keyblade back Sora.” Goofy faced Donald. “Sorry there Donald, but I have to agree with Sora here.” Goofy then moved and stood next to Sora.

Kairi smiled as she move to Sora’s other side.

Donald with his arms folded looked at the 3 with disgust, he than looked away, he then looked back and unfolded his arms, looking down. With a big sigh he said.

“I have to go don’t I.” Sora ran over with a big smile and picked Donald up putting him on his shoulders.

“Let me go Shora!” Donald insisted.

Sora, Goofy and Kairi laughed as they walked over to the Gummi ship while Donald continued to tell Sora to put him down.

As they approached the Ship Goofy and Donald jumped in Sora was about to jump in then turned to Kairi who watched on with a smile. Sora smiled.

“We’ll be back soon.”

“I’ll wait for you” Kairi replied as she began to walk over to Sora. As Kairi approached she put her hand into the side pocket of her pink skirt and pulled out a little colorful star. She then took Sora’s hand put the star in it.

“Where ever you are Sora…remember you’re not alone, wherever fate takes you…we will meet again, promise me you’ll return this to me.”

Sora looked at the star in his hand and held it forward.

“I promise.” Sora turned and jumped into the ship putting the star in his pocket. As the screen closed sealing the 3 in the ship, Sora pressed his hand on the glass whispering.

“Kairi…”

“Sora…” Kairi whispered as she held her hands tightly behind her back. As the ship began to take off and the wind pushed

against Kairi, she continued to watch on Gazing at Sora and vice versa.

“I’ll Bring Riku back Kairi, I promise.” Sora muttered to himself.

“I know you will..” Kairi whispered as the ship took off. Kairi then visibly shed a tear. “Come back safe Sora.”

In the ship Sora turned and faced the front as the sky turned black while they left Destiny Island. Sora sighed and with a confident look looked forward thinking. “I will bring you back Riku.”

Goofy saw Sora’s disheartened look and said.

“Cheer up Sora! All new worlds await!”

“New worlds?” Sora questioned as the ship continued to fly through the dark sky.

Traverse Town Chapters 14 - 17

[spoiler=Traverse Town Chapters]

[spoiler=Chapter14: Traverse Town]

A dark room echoed with silence, torches were lit on the surrounding wall, 4 beings stood surrounding a crystal ball that showed Sora, Donald and Goofy’s ship flying. There was a small dark veranda that when viewing from it, one could see all of Radiant Gardens and notice that they were in a big castle surrounded by a giant valley. Surrounding the white crystal ball was a witch in all black holding a black staff, her face was pale white and affectionless, next to her was a dog like creature wearing red and blue, it was Pete and Malificent. They stood looking on at the crystal ball.

“Looks like Sora’s disobeyed the king again, perfect, the heartless are currently roaming the worlds, Sora will try to protect them!” Malificent dictated as she walked to the veranda looking at the surroundings.

“Don’t you all agree?” Malificent questioned.

“Of course Malificent!” Pete called with a grin on his face.

“Sora doesn’t stand a chance, what he thinks is good will turn out bad.” Replied one of the figures surrounding the crystal ball in a confused and dopey tone, its appearance was unseeable to the eye due to it being surrounded by shadows.

“Tramboline, you know what worlds to control don’t you? Don’t let me down!” Malificent snapped at the trampoline like heartless. The Heartless cowered for a second then nodded with a sinister grin.

The other 2 surrounding the crystal ball were unseeable to the eye, as they were covered by the shadows. Malificent grinned and laughed out loud as she lifted her arms in the air 1,000’s of heartless swamped the valley.

“Radiant Gardens belongs to the heartless!” Malificent yelled, her voice echoing through the valley.

On the other side of the valley where the Heartless were yet to fill, stood Yuffie, Aerith and Cloud along with Leon who was holding his sword but on one knee panting quite heavily.

“There’s too many of them” Aerith began. “We have to leave.”

“We can’t leave!” Leon snapped as he slowly stood up. “We can’t let the heartless take over again!”

“She’s right Leon.” Cloud said as he walked forward slightly looking on at the heartless. “If it wasn’t for that kid, you wouldn’t be here. There’s too many, let’s head to Traverse Town and think of a plan.”

Yuffie nodded in agreement as Leon sighed.

“…Fine…let’s go…” Leon muttered as they walked away from where the valley was.

Meanwhile, Sora, Donald and Goofy continued to fly through space.

“New worlds?” Sora questioned in anticipation.

“Well yer Sora, you see over time each world moves slightly, so there are bound to be more worlds then we can see.” Goofy replied. Sora looked forward thinking to himself.

“Wow…new worlds…”

“Hey look!” Donald called out as he pointed forward . Not too far away was a world.

“Is that…Traverse Town?” Sora asked.

“Yer it is Sora.” Goofy replied. “Maybe Riku’s there?”

“Hey yea!” Sora replied with confidence. “Then we can find out what’s going on!”

As the ship approached the world it landed outside a giant wooden door that was connected to a giant brick wall. Sora, Donald and Goofy all walked up to the door and began using all their strength to push it open, as it opened it was revealed that there were many people moving around the area. Sora Donald and Goofy walked around slightly confused. Sora looked at a sign above them, it wrote “Traverse Town, The safe Haven”

“The safe haven?” Sora questioned as Donald and Goofy pondered over the signs meaning. They continued to walk forward and up the 4 stairs. Sora, Donald and Goofy walked into the shop in front of them that was currently owned by Cid.

As they walked in they noticed Yuffie, Aerith, Leon and Cloud in the room, who all looked surprised to see them and vice versa.

“Sora? Donald? Goofy?” Yuffie called out, directing everyone’s view to the 3.

“What’s all that rackus!” snapped Cid who slid down the ladder of the 2nd floor. As he noticed the 3 he smiled and folded his arms. “Well look who it is!”

“What are you’se doing here?” Leon asked.

Sora put his hands behind his head. “Haha, is that the way to say hi?”

Leon smiled as cloud leaned against the wall. “I take it you 3 are here to take down the heartless again?”

“Heartless?!” Sora questioned in a confused tone.

“Yea they’re everywhere again!” Aerith replied.

Sora sighed. “But how did they manage to come back?”

“We don’t know.” Leon responded. “But they took over Radiant Gardens.”

“So thatsh why everyonesh here!” Donald concluded as he nodded his head.

“First Riku acting strange, and now heartless?” Sora rhetorically said as he lowered his arms.

“There are many other worlds that need your help. This one’s safe for now. Thanks to Merlin and Yen Sid. But I have a question if you didn’t know there were heartless then why did you’se come back?” Cloud asked while looking out the window.

Sora looked down disheartendly. “Riku’s gone…we’re looking for him.”

“Why don’t you check nearby worlds?” Yuffie asked causing Sora to look up with anticipation.

“I think we might check the districts a bit first, you know just in case.” Sora replied as he began to turn around. “We’ll catch up with you’se later”

Sora, Donald and Goofy walked out of the shop.

“Do you think it was Sora that helped you Leon? I mean, he is the same size as the other one.” Yuffie asked.

Leon shook his head. “No, it was someone else…”

[spoiler=Chapter 15: The Soulciety]

Sora, Donald and Goofy continued to walk North of Traverse Town. As they approach a big wall with a big door in the middle they look at a sign close by that wrote, “2nd District”.

Sora, Donald and Goofy pushed the giant wooden door open, they immediately notice the various small shops on each side of the area, the place was dead quiet as

there seemed to be no one within the area.

Sora, Donald and Goofy walked forward and down stairs that led to the open area.

“Where do you think everyone is?” Sora questioned as they continued to make their way down the stairs.

“I don’t know, maybe there’sh heartlesh?” Donald concluded as they walked into the open area.

Suddenly the 3 came to a stop at once as they saw a man in a dark red and black coat walking to the door to the east that led to third district.

“Who’s that!” Goofy called and questioned as they he pointed to the unknown figure.

The individual stopped when he heard Goofy call out. Noticeably he was a little shorter then Goofy as he turned to face the 3. A hoodie covered his face from sight.

The figure suddenly lifted his right arm straight out and forward at the 3. Suddenly a red and black unique looking keyblade appeared in his hand.

“A Keyblade!” Sora called as he brought forth his kingdom keyblade while standing in a defensive stance. The man in red and black suddenly sprinted forward at the 3 who stood their ground.

As he approached a Dark Portal opened in front of the running figure who ran right into it. As the portal disappeared he was gone. Sora, Donald and Goofy didn’t let their guard down for a bit, they then stood straight and continued on heading to the third district door still holding their weapons.

“Gawrsh who do you think that was?” Goofy asked causing the three to stop for a moment and think.

“Well he had a keyblade? Who do we know that has a keyblade?” Sora asked as he paused for a second then looked at Donald and Goofy with confidence. “Maybe it was Riku!”

Donald shook his head. “Would Riku really attack ush but?”

Sora’s confidence turned to disappointment. “I guess not…”

“Don’t worry there Sora, we’ll find Riku in no time!” Goofy encouraged as he and Donald continued to make their way to the third district door. Sora continued to think for a second.

“Who was that? How could he have a keyblade? Where’s Riku?” He thought as he began to make his way to Donald and Goofy who started to open the third district door.

Sora walked through the door and was led to a small area with a staircase to his north east and a small building to his left, he stopped and turned to his left looking through the window and remembering the time he, Kairi, Leon and the others were in there. The thought brought a smile to his face, the feeling was short lived however as he heard Donald and Goofy call out from the area the staircase led to. “Sora!!!”

Sora immediately turned and jumped over the little ledge rather then run down the stairs. He saw Donald and Goofy in a defensive stance with their weapons out looking up.

“What is it guys?” Sora questioned in a confused tone.

“Look!” Donald yelled while pointing his staff up.

Sora looked up and saw a man wearing black and white pants black and white gloves and a black and white mask standing on a ledge on the other side of the are where the other staircase was.

Sora heard a light chuckle from the man as Sora called.

“You there! Who are you!?”

Sora looked to the man’s left and saw a much smaller man wearing the same designed clothes as the other figure he was standing on the ledge of the staircase.

“Over there to!” Goofy called as he pointed behind them to the other staircase wear what appeared to be a women sat on the ledge of the staircase where, noticeably a bigger man stood on the ledge that Sora jumped over previously. Sora gripped his keyblade tightly as he slowly turned around looking at the four figures around them.

“Who are they?” Sora asked Donald and Goofy who replied with.

“I don’t know!”

Sora made another attempt at finding out the identity of the 4 figures, succumbing to his frustration.

“Alright who are you 4! Why are you here!”.

“Dude, like we were supposed to meeting someone here, didn’t expect you 3 to show up?” The tall figure Sora saw first replied as he folded his arms.

“We’re the Soulciety Sora…” A dark portal opened in front of the giant door that led to the first district allowing a tall man wearing a top half black and bottom half white cloak to walk out the portal causing it to disappear.

He folded his arms and sighed. “But you wouldn’t know that would you Sora.”

“The Soul-Ciety?” Sora questioned as he maintained the grasp on his keyblade.

“The keyblade is a powerful weapon. Many people posses the power to use it these days. But it’s those who wield its power and use it to its limits that truly are its wielders, those who use it to reach their desires..are the true wielders.” The man stated as he opened his arms out wide. “The Soulciety seek nothing more than to control these powers and release the Bounding of our 6 parts!” The man turned his back to Sora, Donald and Goofy. “To defeat the hosts…” A dark portal opened in front of the man as he walked through it.

Sora suddenly dashed at the man who had already closed the portal just before Sora reached him.

“We’ll see you soon Sora” said the women of the group now known as the Soulciety in a flirtatious tone. She then disappeared from sight as did the other 3 members.

Sora, Donald and Goofy looked at each other with puzzled expressions.

“The Soulciety?” Goofy questioned.

“The true weildersh?” Donald questioned.

“…The 6 parts….the host?” Sora added in question. “Looks like mores going on than we thought?”

Donald and Goofy nodded in agreement. Suddenly 10 common soulful appeared in a dark red light surrounding the 3.

Sora, Donald and Goofy prepared to fight.

“What are thesh thingsh?” Heartlesh?” Donald asked in frustration.

“Let’s worry about that later, we’ll have to take them out!” Sora said in a leadership way, they all suddenly looked at the ledge where 2 of the 4 members were

standing as they heard a loud roar, hovering in the air was a dark red and part black creature with wings holding a big spiked hammer flew, it had the same symbol as the creatures surrounding them.

“Gawlly!” Goofy yelled in a slightly threatened tone.

The beast roared out loud.

“These aren’t heartless…” Sora thought to himself.

[spoiler=Chapter 16: Malice]

Sora continued to glare at the flying beast with the giant spiked mallet. It continued to roar as it hovered over the ledge. Donald, Sora and Goofy stood surrounded by the 10 common soulful, they watched on preparing for any sudden attack.

“Hey guys.” Sora began. “Do you think you can take these? I’m going after whatever that is!” Suddenly a common soulful in front of Sora jumped at him. Sora immediately swung his keyblade through the soulful causing it to diminish. Sora then pursued through the opened gap between the soulful and headed for the ledge.

The Soulful wyvern like creature noticed Sora as he jumped on top the ledge slashing his keyblade in the air, the Wyvern known as Malice, soared through the air dodging the blow.

Sora stood on the edge of the ledge and turned around to see Malice roaring while hovering about 5 meters off the ground. Suddenly Malice lifted the hammer over its head, it then threw it in Sora’s direction. The mallet was stuck to a chain that wrapped around Malice’s arm. Sora quickly jumped high before the hammer hit him.

As the hammer hit the ledge a big portion of the ledge fell onto the ground, due to the heavy impact. Sora was now slightly higher than Malice as he glided at a rapid speed towards it. Prepared to swing his keyblade Sora lifted it above his head, Sora quickly looked backwards however and jumped in mid air out of the way and landing on the ground as the hammer came at a rapid speed back to Malice’s arm, Sora landed on one knee.

“I have to watch for that hammer! Donald, Goofy how you’se doing?”

“Firaga!” Donald called as he pointed his wand at the soulful shooting a giant ball of fire destroying 4 of the 9 remaining soulful. “A-Okay Shora!”

“Gawlly!” Goofy called as he held his shield out wide and spinned around at a rapid speed diminishing the 5 remaining soulful. “Hya we’re fine Sora.” Goofy called as he stopped spinning.

Sora smiled as he looked up at malice who was preparing to throw its giant spiked mallet again.

“Watch out for the mallet!” Sora called as Malice threw the giant mallet at Sora, Sora managed to roll to his left and out of the way, the mallet crashed into the ground causing a small crater to appear.

Donald pointed his wand at Malice. “Firaga!” Donald called as a giant ball of fire headed for Malice.

Malice roared as it pulled the hammer back and through the fire causing it to diminish. The mallet then returned to Malice’s hand as it roared in triumph.

Goofy began swinging his shield in circles, he then released it into the air heading straight for Malice. Malice roared at the site of the shield and pointed the hammer at

it suddenly the spikes on the front of the mallet shot out and went into the shield causing it to fly back next to goofy stuck to the ground due to the spikes.

Goofy tried to pull the spikes out but couldn’t.

“Oh oh…” Goofy whimpered in an upset tone as he continued to try to pull the shield out.

Malice began to hover slightly higher as it threw it’s Hammer at the unsuspecting Goofy.

“Goofy!” Sora called as he ran in front of Goofy and hit the mallet with his keyblade causing it to fly into the wall and form a big hole in it.

“How tough is this thing!” Sora called out as he stood prepared for an incoming attack. Donald ran over and stood next to Sora.

“What are we going to do?” Donald asked.

Suddenly Malice roared even louder as it began spinning its hammer in the air.

“Gawrsh what’s it doing now?” Goofy asked in fear, Sora simply closed his eyes.

Donald looked at Sora. “Sora?”

The mallet was now moving at such a rapid speed that it was hitting different walls around the area at different times. The whole area was being torn apart by the

mallet. Donald and Goofy began to question Sora as the mallet was only slightly visibly heading for them.

“Sora?!” Goofy and Donald called. Sora suddenly opened his eyes and lifted his keyblade into the air.

“Reflect!” Suddenly a slightly visible barrier surrounded the 3. As the mallet hit the barrier it went crashing deep into the ground, causing the 3 to be unharmed.

Malice tried to lift the Mallet out of the ground, roaring in frustration as his attempts were to no aveil. Sora then jumped on the thin chain and began running up it until he reached Malice, as Sora approached he slashed his keyblade down and through Malice, causing it to roar in pain its body diminishing into red fragment bits and in a dark red light.

“ROOOAAARRR!!!!” Malice completely disappeared from sight as Sora landed next to Donald and Goofy on one knee.

“Shora you did it!” Donald cheered.

Sora stood up, his keyblade disappearing. “We need to find out what that was and what this “Soulciety” is.

The spikes on Goofy’s shield disappeared allowing Goofy to pick it up.

“let’s ask Leon and the others, maybe they know what these things are.” Sora said as the 3 walked through the giant door leading to first district.

[spoiler=Chapter 17: Venture to Yen Sid]

In the dark area with pitch black endless walls, Toras and Pein stood on the glass that separated them from endless darkness. Toras was panting and on his knees with 2 keyblades laying on the ground.

“Damn it!” Toras called out in frustration as he punched the glass ground. “I can’t sustain it! What am I doing wrong?!” Toras looked up at Pein who had his arms folded.

“It takes time Toras. “ Pein replied. “No other keyblade wielder has been able to sustain that level of power.” Pein brought out in a dark black and blue light a black and blue keyblade that he held with his right hand. Pein then threw the keyblade towards Toras landing in front of him.

“Use mine. Perhaps then you can gain the strength.”

Toras slowly stood up struggling as he held his arm. He then picked up the blue keyblade and his white one leaving the black one on the ground.

“Are you able to do it?” Toras asked.

Pein shook his head. “No, not even I can do it.”

Suddenly a dark portal opened behind Pein, the figure from Traverse Town wearing a big half black and half white robe walked through and stood next to Pein with his arms

folded.

“I assume all is going well.” The man said as he faced Toras.

“All is fine sir.” Pein replied.

“Great I have high hopes for you Toras.”

“Who is this guy?” Toras thought to himself.

“Don’t worry. You’ll find out my identity in due time. For now continue your training. I’ll leave it t you Pein.” The figure turned an opened up portal and began to walk towards it. just before walking through he stopped an turned his hoodie covered head to Toras.

“Oh, and by the way Toras, I payed a visit to Sora today.” Toras’s face immediately turned to one of frustration and anger as he clenched his keyblades tightly and grinded his

teeth. The figure lifted his arms to the side and shrugged.

“He claimed you were worthless? And well…I don’t want to make you mad but he did say that Kirai and Ruki said hi.”

Toras got a lot more frustrated as he thought to himself. “They were never my friends! They were always yours, you tricked me into believing I had 2 best friends, you manipulated their images and made me happy so I could lay dead in that stupid cylinder..you will pay Sora!”

“Sometimes…I wonder if he was right…leaving you in that cylinder.”

“What’s that’s supposed to mean!” Toras called out in anger.

“How do you think it means? You might be worthless-“

“You!” Toras dashed forward with his keyblades. He came to a sudden stop as Pein grabbed him holding him back.

“Let me finish.” The figure began. “You might be worthless, to him. But to us you’re family, and we treat family like royalty. I’ll see you later.” The figure then walked through the dark portal and it closed.

Toras looked down slightly disheartened.

Sora, Donald and Goofy walked through the crowd of people in first district and into Cid’s shop where Leon, Yuffie, Cid and Aerith were.

“Hey again guys” Sora called out as he walked into the shop. He then stopped and looked around in confusion. “hey guys where’s Cloud?”

“He said he was going to Olympus Coliseum?” Yuffie replied questioning herself in the process.

“Apparently there’s a tournament on and he wanted to enter.” Leon concluded as he leaned against the wall. “Where are you’se off to now? Did you’se find Riku?”

Donald shook his head. “Nothing.”

“Yea nothing on Riku…” Sora muttered in a disheartened tone. “But we did come across these guys wearing black and white, they had a mask and gloves and…they called themselves the Soulciety?”

They all looked at each other for a second and nodded their heads.

“What’s going on? Do you’se know about them?” Sora asked in anticipation.

“We don’t know much…but maybe Yen Cid and Merlin know” Aerith replied.

“Of course! Merlin and Yen Sid! Is the tower still in Twilight Town?”

“No.” Leon replied. “They are occupying a new world. Not too far out, but not that close either, a few worlds stand before it.”

“Why don’t we go see what Clouds doing Sora?” Goofy asked.

“Olympus Coliseum is the closest to this world, why not? Then we can go to the Tower.” Sora concluded as he nodded his head. “We’ll see you guys later and don’t worry I’m sure Leon’s fine.” Sora, Donald and Goofy walked out the shop and headed to the ship outside the giant door that led inside to Traverse Town.

As they opened the giant doors they saw a figure wearing a organization 13 cloak standing next to the gummy ship.

Sora quickly brought out his keyblade and prepared for an attack.

“The organization?! How?” Donald and Goofy also stood ready to attack.

“Didn’t we get rid of them?” Donald questioned in confusion.

“Yer Sora defeated that there Xemnas right?” Goofy questioned in a confused tone.

The figure took off his hoodie to reveal his identity as Riku wearing a blind fold. Sora, Donald and Goofy looked shocked.

“Riku!” Sora called out as his keyblade disappeared. Sora ran towards Riku.

As Sora approached Riku kicked Sora’s chin sending him back and skidding next to the standing Donald and Goofy.

“Ahh…” Sora moaned as he tried to get to his feet struggling. “What’s the big idea!”

“You need to go back to Destiny Island Sora. That was the kings orders!” Riku said in frustration. “Donald, Goofy you shouldn’t have let him persuade you!”

“Riku what’s going on! What’s with you?!” Sora called out in frustration clenching his fist.

“It’s none of your concern Sora. Go back to the islands until you hear otherwise, don’t make me have to see you again.” Riku then opened a dark portal and began to walk through it.

“Wait!” Sora called out causing Riku to stop and turn to him. “One thing! Who are the Soulciety.” Sora asked in a serious tone.

Riku put his hand in a pocket and pulled out a small gold object. He then threw it in Sora’s direction. Sora caught it and observed it.

“Is this a Navigation Gummy?” Sora asked.

“Go back to Destiny Islands Sora…” Riku walked through the dark portal thinking to himself. “Please go back Sora after you get some answers...”

“Wait!” Sora called out taking a step forward. Riku walked through the portal and disappeared as the portal closed.

“What do you thinksh wrong with Riku?” Donald asked the disheartened Sora.

Sora sighed. “I’m not sure at least his alright…” Sora held the navigation Gummy forward, this must be the Gummy that will lead us to the islands, but what would we need it for?

The ship already has the Destiny Island Gummy?”

The 3 walked to the ship and hopped I, after starting it up the display that would normally show a map including all the world’s locations was black.

“Ahh, guys.” Goofy noticed the empty display and pointed to it.

“The world locationsh are gone!” Donald called out in conclusion.

Sora thought for a moment and put his hand on his forehead.

“Riku! He must of taken the Navigation Gummys.”

They all looked disheartened for a moment.

“Looksh like we have to go to Deshtiny Ilandsh.” Donald said sadly.

Sora put the golden gummy in a small hole, the gummy then disappeared, they all looked at the display and were suddenly shocked.

“Riku…” Sora muttered.

“So where are we all headed at?” goofy questioned.

Sora looked forward and smiled.

“Olympus Colliseum!” The display showed 3 worlds 2 horizontal to each other and one in between the two but vertically further away from Traverse Town. The world looked as if it had 2 giant towers on it.

Olympus Coliseum Chapters 18 - 25

[spoiler= Olympus Coliseum Chapters]

[spoiler= Chapter 18: Olympus Coliseum]

Sora, Donald and Goofy landed in front of a big brown door that connected to a giant wall surrounding the world known as Olympus Coliseum. They al hopped out of the Gummy ship and walked to the door. Sora continued to think about how they saw Riku and how he almost forced Sora to go back to Destiny Island. Sora put both hands on the brown door and was about to open It but looked down instead with a disheartened expression.

“Whatsh the matter Shora?” Donald asked as he waited for the door to be opened.

Sora didn’t reply for a second then replied. “I…I just can’t get Riku off my mind, why would he tell us to go back to Destiny Island?”

“Well don’t forget Sora, the king wanted you at that there Destiny Island.” Goofy added while scratching his head.

“Something big must be happening, I just hope worlds like this haven’t been harmed.” Sora stated as he pushed the door open, to their surprise there were green grass covered hills surrounding a straight grey pathway that led into the distance.

“I don’t remember thish part of the Colisheum?” Donald stated as they began to walk along the path.

“Me neither” Sora began s he stopped and pointed forward at a sign. “Look a sign!” Sora, Donald and Goofy ran eagerly to the arrow pointing sign that pointed in the direction they were running in.

“Delphi” The sign had written on it.

“Delphi?” Sora questioned as they all pondered over the signs meaning.

“Maybe it’s a town Sora?” Goofy stated as he nodded his head.

“Hey yea! Maybe Herc’s there to!” Sora said in an excited tone.

“Then letsh go!” Donald called in excitement as the 3 ran down the path.

As they approached near the end of the grey path, they were led up a slight hill, as they just got on top of the hill, they saw down below a small poor town with pottery

everywhere. Sora, Donald and Goofy walked down the path and into the Town, the first thing the noticed was the disheartened and sad expressions exuded by the townspeople.

“I wonder why everyonesh sho shad?” Donald wondered as they stopped and asked a man sitting on the side of the road, with his head down.

“Hey” Sora began.

The man looked up slowly and brought to surface a forced smile. “Oh, hello there strangers. I am Celio, what are your names?”

“I’m Donald.” Donald stated proudly.

“Goofy’s the name, pleased to meet you.” Goofy replied in a confident tone.

“I’m Sora!” Sora added proudly.

As soon as Sora stated his name the man’s eyes lit up.

“S…S…Sora?”

Sora stood confused. “Yea nice to meet you.” Sora said with a smile the man instantly stood up and picked up a pitchfork sitting next to him.

His facial expression as now one of anger and frustration. “ Everyone! This kid here goes by the name of Sora!”

Immediately all the townspeople start slowly creeping in on the 3.

“What’s going on?” Sora asked in confusion as he, Donald and Goofy, slowly backed away. Sora suddenly noticing that the townspeople were turning violent brought out his keyblade in an attempt to scare them back. The townspeople were slightly hesitant but continued to move in shouting at the 3.

“What do we do?!” Donald questioned in frustration. The 3 were now surrounded.

“We can’t fight them their civilians.” Goofy replied as he held his shield standing defensively.

Suddenly a gold light flashed on Donald, Sora and Goofy. All the townspeople upon seeing the light ran into nearby houses, dropping their pitchforks and other weapons they screamed out. “It’s the Gods run!”. Sora covered his eyes due to the brilliance of the light. As it diminished a small blue figure with white wings holding a harp and wearing glasses descended in front of them.

“Who are you?” Donald asked in anticipation, the small figure was a little bigger then Donald and hovered down to his eye level.

The angelic figure smiled. “I’m Atlas, Messenger of the gods.”

“The gods?” Sora questioned as he added. “Wait you mean like Herc?”

Atlas flew up in front of Sora. “Why yes indeed, I’ve known Hercules since he was a little baby.”

“So you know where Herc is?” Goofy questioned as Atlas flew a little higher to meet his eye level.

“I think he was at the coliseum it can be found down that grey road.” Atlas pointed down to the end of the town where the grey path continued on. Atlas descended to look at Sora’s keyblade.

“The keyblade, I’ve heard stories of its power. You must be Sora.”

“That’s right.” Sora stated confidently, his facial expression turning to one of confusion he continued. “Hey, do you know why everyone suddenly attacked us after hearing my name?”

Atlas nodded and began. “Everyone has lost faith in the gods, they believe Zeus doesn’t watch over them.”

“Whosh Zeush?” Donald questioned.

“Whos Zeus? Why the leader of the gods of course.”

“But what does this have to do with me?”

Atlas thought for moment and replied. “I’m not sure there seems to be some link with the belief of Zeus not watching over the world and you. Maybe talk to Hercules he should be at the coliseum.”

Sora looked at the path in the distance and nodded. “right! Thanks for your help!” Sora called as he, Donald and Goofy ran down the path.

“If you ever need help just call for me!” Atlas called at the 3. Atlas then disappeared in a gold light.

Sora, Donald and Goofy ran down the path, as they got to the end it split off horizontally into two paths, there was a sign at the end of the vertical part of the path, it had an

arrow pointing each way.

The left arrow pointed to “The Coliseum” and the right arrow pointed to “The Underworld”

Sora, Donald and Goofy observed the sign and all nodded as they began to run up the left side path. After a short time they were met by a small hill, as they walked to the top Donald called out.

“The colisheum!!!”

Sora and Goofy looked forward and saw many stairs leading to a bright gold coliseum.

Sora, Donald and Goofy ran forward and towards the stairs.

[spoiler= Chapter 19: Unexpected Reunions]

Sora, Donald and Goofy approached the golden stairs at the base of the coliseum. Over 50 stairs led to the Giant wooden door that contained the coliseum inside. Sora, Donald and Goofy began to pace up the stairs in anticipation of the greatest fighting arena in the universe. The thought of seeing Hercules and Phil again would defiantly bring a smile to their recent questions about Riku and the “Soulciety”.

Upon approaching the giant wooden door, noises were heard from inside, they appeared to be shouts of encouragement and wisdom. The voice was however a recognizable one, that the 3 remembered all to well.

Sora, Donald and Goofy pushed the giant door open to see a big tiled area with 2 figures standing in the middle, one, was a boy with short brown hair a yellow shirt and blue shorts, he appeared to be holding a sword and was swinging it in the air swiftly and fluently, his grunts were a sign of effort on his part as a much smaller figure, about 3 feet tall with hooves as legs was jumping up and down calling. “That’s it! Rule #360! Be the weapon!”

The boy suddenly stopped as he saw Sora, Donald and Goofy walking towards him and the small figure. The little figure noticing the boy was looking at something that distracted him, turned around grunting. The small individual’s eyes widened as he saw Donald, Sora and Goofy. He instantly brought forth a big smile as he ran to the 3 calling out.

“Donald, Goofy, Sora!”

“Sora?”, Questioned the boy with the sword.

Sora smiled widely as he called out. “Phil!” and began pretending to hold gloves as Phil shadow boxed.

“I haven’t seen you kids in a long time! Where have you been?!” Phil asked excitedly as he folded his arms.

Sora smiled. “Oh, you know here and there, did you miss us junior heroes?”

“Boy did I! Herc hasn’t had a good fight in a long time, that isn’t of course ti-“ Phil stopped as he was cut off by the boy with the sword who walked over to them, he questioned in a wondering tone.

“Sora? Is that you?”

Sora looked puzzled for a moment as he observed the boy’s face. Sora suddenly remembered a small boy from destiny islands.

“Tidus? Is that you?!” Sora questioned

Tidus laughed. “haha yea Sora good to see you again!”

“What are you doing here?”

“Tidus is my new trainee, I’m going to make him follow Herc’s footsteps.” Phil replied as Donald walked up to Phil.

“Ish he following anybody elshesh footshteps?” Donald asked in a confident tone, obviously referring to himself.

Phil stroked his goatee as he thought for a second. “Nope...no I can’t think of anyone else?”

“Me!” Donald snapped in retaliation to Phil not acknowledging him, causing Phil to laugh.

“But how did you get here?” Sora asked, Tidus looked down for a brief second then said.

“When the island was swallowed by the darkness, Selphie and the others were swallowed to, I was holding onto the edge of the island, almost certain of my end...then the king..king Mickey came to me in his gummy ship and brought me here, i passed out before i got to thank him...” Tidus’s eyes widened as he just remembered something important. “But what about you? I thought you were swallowed as well?!”

Sora looked disheartened to hear his friends were swallowed by the darkness.

“No...no I was safe...it’s a long story...”

“What about Riku and Kairi?!” Tidus asked in anticipation.

“Their safe t-“ Suddenly everyone heard a loud yell of pain coming from inside the coliseum.

They all turned to the coliseum, Phil and Tidus judging by their expressions appeared to be the only ones who knew of what was happen in inside.

“His brutal, more so then Hades I think.” Phil stated as he folded his arms.

Tidus clenched his fists suddenly. “I wish I could have a piece of him!”

“You’re not ready kid.” Phil stated, this however didn’t stop Tidus’s rage as he continued to clench his fists.

Sora, Donald and goofy looked on with confusion.

“Who’s brutal? Who’s in there?” Sora asked.

“N...never mind that forget I said anything.” Phil persuaded with a fake smile on his face.

Sora knelt down to Phil’s level and smiled. “Phil you forget we’re junior heroes!” Sora, Donald and Goofy headed for the giant wooden gate that lead to the Coliseum.

Tidus turned to Phil with an excited look on his face. “Phil can I-!”

“Go on kid, but don’t get yourself killed!” Tidus quickly turned and ran with Sora, Donald and Goofy.

As they opened the giant door to the coliseum, they saw many people in the stands cheering, noticeably there was a man in a long red robe and with short dark blue hair and with one eye closed, lying on the ground panting. It appeared he was trying to get to his feet but couldn’t.

Noticeably there was another man standing tall and with a giant sword with bandages on it, He also had a black wing and medium long black and grey spiked hair, he also had purple and black armour on. Noticeably he also had an extremely long katana blade in its case on his side, the figure held his bandaged sword as he walked towards the man laying on the ground. Sora looked for a brief second and noticed it was Auron! The grey haired man pointed his sword down at Auron as he stood over him.

Sore looked briefly at the other man and came to a realization.

“Cloud! Stop!” Sora called out, the black and grey haired figure turned to face where the 4 were, His facial features did resemble that of Cloud, only he now had 1 red and 1 black eye.

“Cloud what are you doing!” Sora called again.

“You know him?” Tidus questioned with confusion.

“We sure do, but Cloud is a good guy he wouldn’t hurt that there Auron?”

Sora and Cloud glared at each other, Cloud then muttered under his breath. “Sora...”

[spoiler=Chapter 20: Black Mist]

Sora and the figure now known to be cloud glared at each other for a little more, the crowd has gone silent as they watched and pondered over the meaning of the current events. Cloud turned so his whole body was facing Sora and the others. His red and black eyes a sign of hatred towards the four.

Tidus’s fists were clenched to the point ion which he was shaking, his rage had not subsided from when he was outside the coliseum, it was much worse as he called out.

“You monster! If Herc was her-“

“Shut up..” Cloud interrupted as he lifted his bandaged sword and pointed it at Sora. Suddenly Cloud turned to the laying Auron and lifted the sword in the air with two hands

about to slash down.

“Cloud! Don’t!” Sora called as he dashed for the two. Cloud swung down with his giant blade while Auron closed his eyes, accepting whatever may happen. A loud “CHING” was heard as Sora stood between Cloud and Auron defending Auron with his keyblade and tieing it with Cloud’s bandaged sword.

“What are you doing Sora..” Cloud rhetorically asked as he looked on at the struggling Sora.

“I...I Wont let you hurt him Cloud! This...isn’t...you!” Sora pushed his keyblade forward causing Cloud to jump back.

“Cloud...” Sora began as Cloud turned to walk out the coliseum, his hair reverting to a short blonde and his black wing disappearing along with his armour turning back to a blue and red cape attire.

Cloud walked past Donald, Goofy and Tidus without hesitation, Tidus grinded his teeth as he dashed with his sword headed for the walking away Cloud.

“Tidus no!” Sora called as an attempt to prevent Tidus from attacking Cloud his call went o no aveil however as Tidus continued to dash with his sword in the air.

“You’re mine Cloud!” Tidus called out in confidence. Suddenly as he approached and began to swing his sword Cloud turned and kicked Tidus’s gut sending him flying in the air and skidding next to Donald and Goofy who immediately knelt down to help Tidus.

“Are you alright there Tidus?” Goofy asked as he put Tidus’s arm over his neck and slowly lifted him up.

Tidus held his gut in pain as he replied. “I’ll live...thanks Goofy.”

Donald pointed his wand at Cloud. “Firag-!” Suddenly Sora stepped in front of Donald forcing him to revert his intentions.

Cloud and Sora eyed each other off for a second more than Cloud turned and walked out the coliseum, his red torn cape waving in the wind behind him.

“What’s with you Cloud?” Sora thought to himself. Sora then turned as a hand was on his shoulder. It was Auron who was holding his gut and limping and panting.

“Sor...a..you shouldn’t...’ave done that....I lost..” Auron struggled but muttered as Sora put his arm over his neck allowing him to walk easier.

“Don’t be stupid Auron just because you lost doesn’t mean you need to disappear, What’s with Cloud anyway?”

Auron shook his head as he replied. “ Don’t know...but he isn’t himself...be careful...you’re on his list now...”

Sora looked forward as they all began to walk out the coliseum as they approached the door it shut rapidly and by itself.

“What the?” Sora questioned as he attempted to open the door. “It’s shut tight?”

“Who could have closhed it?” Donald questioned as he observed the door. Suddenly a big screech was heard from behind them, they all turned around to see that all the people watching were gone and standing on the ring tiles was a Giant black heartless, about 10 foot high, with no legs but 4 arms holding 4 identical sharp and long black swords, it has

golden eyes and one black horn on its head, where it’s legs should be was replaced by black fog.

“What’s that! Heartless?” Sora questioned even though he already knew that it was a heartless.

Auron took his arm off the back of Sora’s neck as did Tidus with Goofy.

“Don’t worry...i can fight...” Auron dictated as he stood holding his big sword with one arm.

Tidus smirked as he said. “Me to! Let’s take it out!”

Donald and goofy held their weapons in an attackive and defensive stance as Sora brought out his keyblade and gripped it with 2 hands preparing to fight. The Heartless suddenly created black mist all around the area, no light could be seen only dark mist, Sora and the others moved forward slowly in the dark area, unable to see the heartless.

Suddenly a long arm and hand came through the dark mist and grabbed Donald. Donald screamed in fear.

“Yahhhhh!!!” The dark hand pulled Donald into the dark mist causing Sora to turn and call out.

“Donald!” Sora took a couple of steps forward but stopped as he needed to tread carefully. Goofy began to shake.

“Where do..ya’ll think it took Do-“ Suddenly the arm came out again this time grabbing Goofy and dragging him into the black mist. “heypppp!” Goofy yelled out as he was dragged in. Sora suddenly took a few more steps forward only to see Tidus being grabbed by an arm and taken into the mist.

“Tidus!” Sora and Auron stood back covering each other’s weak spots in terms of sight. “What’s with this thing!” Sora called out.

“Black Mist...it turns the area into darkness and drags those caught...” Auron replied with no fear in his voice.

“How do you know that?” Sora questioned

“Came across one before..don’t worry the mist will clear up now.”

Suddenly it did and the mist was now diminishing revealing Olympus Coliseum in its original state, only that in each corner of the arena, Donald, Goofy and Tidus were trapped in chains on their wrists and ankles.

“Help us Sora!” Tidus pleaded as he tried to free himself from the chains in a pointless attempt.

“Don’t worry! Just give us a minute!” Sora assured as he gripped his keyblade facing the 4 armed black big heartless, Auron also took an attackive stance as he prepared for any kind of change in the heartless.

Sora suddenly rushed forward calling out. “Let my friends free!” As Sora approached he jumped in the air and slashed his keyblade down at the heartless, this went to no avail however as the heartless blocked the keyblade with all 4 of its black blades. Sora remained in the air for a bit his keyblade still pushing down on the four blades that blocked above the heartless’ head.

“Now Auron!” Sora called out as Auron dashed with his long blade forward attempting to swipe it thought the chest of the heartless as he approached, his attack went to no avail however as it swept Wright through the chest ,a black neat mist hole followed the blade making it simply go through the heartless with no damage done.

Sora and Auron jumped back to their original spots, gripping their weapons tightly.

“What was that? It can’t be hit?” Sora questioned in confusion.

Auron sighed. “Looks like this one’s a little different to the one i faced...this one’s tougher, may have to use magic to beat it.” He replied.

Dark mist suddenly lifted all 4 blades into the air causing them to glow black and dark Mist to screech out loud.

[spoiler= Chapter 21: Firagest!]

Sora and Auron examined their foe, the coliseum was covered in a gradually intensifying dark fog, Dark Mist remained roaring and lifting his 4 blades into the air. Suddenly it stopped roaring and soared in the direction of Sora and Auron. Sora and Auron stood in a defensive stance waiting for their opponent. The heartless upon approaching swung 2 of its 4 blades at the 2, Auron and Sora merely moved to the side dodging the attack, the heartless then swung at the 2 with its other blades however Sora and Auron managed to duck and jump over the blades, upon missing the 2 Dark Mist dashed into the now blackened dark fog. The mist was so dark that the eye couldn’t see past the darkness.

Sora and Auron stood back to back unable to predict the intentions of Dark Mist.

“Okay.” Sora began as he gripped his keyblade. “Physical attacks don’t work, so magic, what will you do?”

Auron grinned and chuckled. “Don’t worry…I have my own tricks…”

“Well no matter what we don’t know where it’s going to come out of.”

Suddenly upon hearing a loud roar the heartless appeared from the mist a couple of meters in front of Sora, Sora instantly pointed his keyblade forward. “Fire!” Sora called as a red fireball headed for the heartless, it then went straight through it causing Dark Mist to disappear.

“What the?” Sora questioned in confusion.

“Don’t be fooled it was a fake…” Auron informed as he gripped his sword with one arm.

“How do you know so much about it?”

“…Don’t worry ‘bout it..”

Suddenly Dark Mist soared towards Auron, Auron instantly swung his sword through the Dark Mist.

“The next one will be the real one..” Auron stated as he looked cautiously in all directions Suddenly a loud roar was heard as Dark Mist soared at a Rapid Speed from the right of Sora and the left of Auron.

“There!” Sora called as he charged a Fireball. “Fi-“ Sora stopped as he was interrupted by Auron who’s sword was ignited in flame, he pierced the blade forward and through the centre of the dark mist, the heartless roared in pain as it hovered backwards and into the dark fog.

Suddenly the dark fog began to lessen as the dark mist was obviously weakened to the blow. It began to hover in the air about 15 feet in the air it then threw its black blades on the corners of the ring.

Sora watched on with a confused look. “What’s it doing?”

“Darn..” Auron began in a frustrated tone. “I’ve seen this before…The dark fog is coming again…”

“Again?” Sora questioned as a black fog covered the surrounding ring leaving virtually nothing to site.

“Get ready!” Auron insisted as he gripped his blade tightly and looked on at the fog with caution.

Suddenly Sora jumped to the side as a dark sword came at him from the fog heading right for him. It then flew through the other side of the black fog.

“Its swords?” Sora said in disbelief as another 3 came flying at the 2, they both managed to dodge the wave of blades. Suddenly a loud “CHING” was heard. Auron looked down and saw one of the dark blades stuck to his red robe and planted into the ring’s ground.

Sora hearing the noise turned to see if Auron was okay.

“Auron are you-“ Sora stopped as he saw the blade implanted into his robe. “Auron your-“

“I know…Darn it..” Auron dropped his blade and attempted to pull it out, Sora dropped the keyblade and also attempted to pull it out, trying with all his strength however they couldn’t. Suddenly 3 blades came in all different directions at the 2. Auron looked on with shock.

Sora quickly grabbed his keyblade and called. “Reflect!” Suddenly as the blades hit the transparent barrier surrounding the 2 they went flying in all different directions, one flew straight up, Sora looked up and saw that as the blade pierced through the fog it left an opening to reveal outside the fog. Above the cloud of black fogm surrounding them was Dark Mist! The hole then closed.

“Hold tight for a second Auron!” Sora called as he squatted down.

“What?” Auron questioned as Sora jumped up about to pierce through the black fog. Meanwhile Donald and Goofy continued to

watch on, seeing the dark fog surrounding Auron and Sora and seeing Dark Mist above the centre of the fog.

“Gawrsh.” Goofy began. “I hope Sora’s alright!”

Donald shook his head violently. “Shora’sh fine! He wouldn’t be beat by a heartlesh!”

Tidus was on the other side of the arena still chained like goofy and Donald.

“I hope Sora’s okay…” he muttered to himself.

Suddenly Sora is seen Jumping out of the black fog and heading straight for the hovering Dark Mist. Dark Mist roared as he saw Sora.

The 3 blades outside the fog then flew inside the darkness, Sora seeing this called out.

“Auron!” Sora then focused his attention on Dark Mist he pointed his Keyblade straight up and yelled out. “Firagest!” Suddenly the keyblade ignited in flame, except the handle, upon approaching Dark Mist’s height Sora slashed down at the heartless. The flame blade slashed from the top to the bottom of dark Mist. Dark Mist roared in pain as he exploded in a dark fog sending Sora flying to the other side of the arena. Sora landed on one knee and watched as Dark Mist disappeared in 100’s of dark bits.

Sora stood up then remembered Auron was inside the dark Fog. “Auron!”

Sora dashed for the fog, upon approaching the fog disappeared revealing Auron panting but standing up and the 3 blades on the ground less than a meter in front of him. Auron turned to Sora and sighed a sigh of relief, Sora responded with a cheeky smile. The 4 blades then disappeared allowing Auron to pick up his blade and move freely towards Sora. The chains around Donald, Goofy and

Tidus disappeared allowing them to run to Sora and Auron.

“Shora!” Donald called out in happiness and excitement.

“gawlly you did it Sora!” goofy added as he ran excitedly.

Tidus smiled as he saw Donald and Goofy jump on Sora causing him to crash to the ground. “Wow…Sora, I clearly knew nothing

about you when we were back on the island…” Tidus thought to himself as he walked over to everyone.

Sora stood up laughing. “I couldn’t have done it without Auron, he practically knew what the-“ Sora stopped as he came to a realization. “Oh yea! How did you know about the Dark Mist’s moves?!” Sora asked in anticipation for an answer.

Auron sat on the ground leaning one elbow on his knee. He looked down and began.

“I fought it when Cloud was swallowed by the Darkness inside him…in the underworld…”

“The darkness inside him?!”

[spoiler=Chapter 22: The Wielder of 3 Blades]

Sora and the others were all still shocked by Auron’s statement.

“Cloud…was swallowed by the darkness…inside him?” Sora questioned in an attempt to make sure he heard Auron right. “What do you mean by that?”

Auron grunted as he stood up. ‘When I heard rumors that Hades was coming back from the underworld I went to check it out, with Herc.”

“Now hadesh to??” Donald asked in a disappointed tone.

Auron nodded. “That’s right. Herc had to go back when we were half way down, had a call from Zeus. I continued on. When I arrived I saw the hole that led to the depths of the underworld. I saw the countless souls in the green lake of death flow around. On the other side, he was there.”

“Who was there?” Sora questioned in anticipation.

“Cloud and…Sephiroth.”

“Sephiroth gawlly.” Goofy added in a slightly intimidated tone.

“What were Cloud and Sephiroth doing in the underworld?” Sora continued to ask.

Auron shook his head. “I don’t know…they looked like they were having a tough fight Cloud was on his knee holding his stomach.

Seemed he was losing Sephiroth didn’t look the slightest bit weaker. Then what I saw was Sephiroth somehow entering Cloud’s body…I remember his last words to Cloud were something like, You’re weak Cloud, but with me you can be strong, open your heart

Cloud give in to the darkness, we were meant to be…we’ve always been….Bound By Fate.”

“Fate? So Sephiroth is inside Cloud’s heart?” Sora began to understand the situation as he then said. “We have to help Cloud!”

“But what about Herc? Maybe we should find him Sora?” Goofy concluded as Sora nodded in agreement.

“Right, if we are going for Cloud then we need Herc’s help.”

“Eshpeshally if Shephiroth ish with him!” Donald added, the 5 walked out of the coliseum and the giant wooden doors, seeing Phil on

his knees panting and sweating, he was obviously in a bit of pain.

“Phil!” Tidus called as he dashed to Phil’s side helping him to his feet. Phil shook his head. “Are you alright Phil?”

“N,Never better kid.” Phil replied in a dozzy kind of way.

Sora walked over to Phil. “Train Tidus hard…like you did with us.” Sora then stood to Tidus’s level, before he could speak Tidus spoke.

“Go on, But when you fight Cloud…Come get me!” Tidus had a sense of frustration and anger in his voice, to avenge Phil’s lose to

Cloud. He clenched one of his fists tight trying to hold back his pain.

Sora nodded. “Don’t worry we will.”

Donald turned to Auron. “Show what will you do Auron?” Auron looked down to Donald.

“I’ll probably take it easy for a bit. 2 tough battles has worn me out.” Auron began to walk down the stairs that led to the coliseum.

“Okay we’ll see you later Auron!” Sora called, he then turned his attention to Tidus. “We’ll be back soon after we find herc.

“Herc…Wonderboy..” Phil began as he struggled but attempted to help Sora and the others. “Distance Mountain…”

Sora, Donald and Goofy looked at each other puzzled. “Where’s that Phil?” Sora asked however Phil passed out.

“I wish I could help you guys…but I don’t know where it is either…Although I have heard rumours that it’s where Herc went to search for Zeus.”

“It must be a big mountain if you go to talk to Zeus?” Goofy concluded as he nodded his head followed by Donald.

“Then it’s settled, Distance Mountain, Let’s go!” Sora encouraged as the 3 walked off and down the stairs.

Tidus looked unnerved as he looked at the collapsed Phil. “I will get Cloud…I swear it…”

Meanwhile in a Big Dark red room stood 7 big red thrones sat on by 6 figures wearing long red robes with black shirts and black pants, they also had red hoodies, the robes didn’t seem to cover all their front, it only had 2 long strips reaching their hips. All the thrones

were taken except the right hand one next to the one in the middle. Noticeably the middle throne was a lot bigger than the others.

One of the 6 was a woman, one was a lot smaller than the others and one was a bit bigger.

“Sicor.” The man in the middle throne began, the figure to his left responded in a bit of a shocked way although his face couldn’t be seen his reaction to that word was one of surprise. “having trouble getting used to it I see.”

“I’m used to Pein…it will be hard to switch back..” The man formerly known as Pein and now known as Sicor said as he leaned his arms on the arm rest.

“Are we ready to recruit the final member, the heart of Sora’s Soul.”

“His ready…the challenges he faced has made him a lot stronger…”

“Send him in.” The man in the middle throne said as 2 giant dark red doors opened from about 30 meters away. Noticeably there were 10 stairs leading into a 20 metre long and wide area where the thrones were. A figure walked through the open doors, like the other 6 he was wearing a red robe like clothing with a hoodie on and 2 strips going down to his hips, he also had a black shirt and black pants on. He walked up the stairs leading into the area.

“Welcome the Keyblades most distinct user. The one that is a split image of the Soulciety’s intention of power, the first ever, wielder of 3 Keyblades...” The figure in the middle and bigger throne announced as the man that walked up the stairs took off his hoodie revealing his brown hair and concentrated expression, it was Toras.

“Toras…Welcome to the Soulciety.” The other 5 in the thrones began to clap as Toras looked on.

[spoiler=Chapter 23: The Temple of Zeus]

Sora, Donald and Goofy reached the end of the bright stairs and began walking towards the path they were previously at. The grass was still a bright green and the blue sky remained peaceful. Sora sighed a depressed sighed as he put his hands behind his head.

“Whatsh the matter shora?” Donald questioned.

Sora didn’t respond for a second. “I’m…I’m just worries about Cloud…the darkness in his heart…would he really give in…and this whole talk of fate…first Kairi, then the Soulciety and now Sephiroth mentioning it? It’s strange, why does everyone think we are

predetermined….our paths…aren’t chosen…” Sora looked down for a second as they continued to walk, Donald and Goofy looked at each other and shrugged a disappointed shrug.

As the 3 reached the path they were at the sign then told of the path to the coliseum and the underworld.

“Show where to now?” Donald asked as Goofy and Sora shrugged.

Suddenly a bright golden light flashed as the little blue messenger angel Hermes appeared between the 3.

“How are you all?” He stated as hovered in the air.

“Hya there Hermes, we’re on our way to distance mountain,” Goofy stated while nodding.

Hermes flew up to goofy’s eye level. “Distance Mountain, why sure it’s passed this sign. “ Hermes pointed to behind the 3 and past the small sign. “It’s not far but it has a lot of history to it.”

“History?” Sora asked in question, Hermes nodded.

“That’s right Sora, you see that was the place that Hercules first decided to find out who he was and searched for his father Zeus.”

“Wow, do you think Herc could be there now?” Sora asked causing Hermes to stroke his chin and think for a second.

“He may be at Zeus’s temple. I hear there is something wrong with Zeus, many of the gods don’t speak much of it, but something is influencing the kind and compassionate Zeus this world grew up in.”

“Don’t worry we’ll find out what’s wrong!” Sora stated in confidence as the 3 ran off in the direction guided by Hermes.

“Good luck Sora!” Hermes called as he disappeared in a gold light.

Upon running up the grassy hill that separated the 3 from sight of what was in the distance, Sora, Donald and Goofy stopped and began panting for air slightly while kneeling down.

“We’ve been running for agesh!” Donald stated in frustration as he stomped his foot. Goofy stood up straight with wide eyes.

“Gawlly..”

“What is it Goofy?” Sora asked causing Goofy to point forward. The 3 stood straight up facing the distance. “Wow…Distance

Mountain.” A large mountain could be seen not far from where they were. The 3 looked at each other with a new found sense of energy and ran towards the mountain.

The 3 reached the bottom of the mountain, the dirt ground was surrounded by the random tree. Noticeably there was a dirt path that seemed to lead from the bottom to the top of the mountain.

“Zeus’s temple is at the top of this mountain…” Sora said stating the obvious while beginning to walk up the mountain followed by Donald and Goofy.

The 3 tirelessly walked along the path the conditions seamed to differ depending on the point of the mountain they were at. At one time it was extremely cold, another it was extremely hot and another it was extremely windy.

Sora, Donald and Goofy all came to a stop when they reached a slightly open area of the path they fell to the ground panting.

“Does this mountain ever end?” Sora complained as he sat up, through this he noticed a big white building not too far up the mountain path, it had giant white pillar and a big brown door, Sora stood up in awe and with a smile on his face. “Hey guys look!”

Sora encouraged looking back at Goofy and Donald who were asleep on the ground. Sora sighed. “I guess you’s can have a rest, I’m gonna go and see Herc!” Sora ran off towards the white building.

Just when he was 5 metres from the giant wooden door Sora stopped as a figure with bog muscles and short brown hair walked out looking upset. The figure stopped and looked shocked, then happy emitting a big smile as he called out.

“Sora!”

“Hey Herc!” Sora replied as he walked to Hercules

“What are you doing here? It’s been so long!”

“Hehe yea it has been a while, we’ve just been coming across some troubles. I hear there are some here to..”

Hercules looked down. “Yea…there are…the world has given up on Zeus..and it seems Zeus has given up on them..”

“Given up?” Sora questioned.

“I’m not sure why, all I know is that he hasn’t been helping the world grow…crops are dieing, people are becoming ill…it’s like his given up…”

“Don’t worry, I’ll try to talk to him!”

Hercules smiled as he gave in to Sora’s request. “Alright Sora, I guess you can see him, oh by the way where’s Donald and Goofy?”

Sora looked back with an embarrassed grin. Hercules saw the 2 asleep and laughed.

“Always a time for a nap. Let’s go talk to Zeus.” The 2 opened the big brown doors, revealing a giant status of a man wearing a white robe like clothing and with a medium long white beard.

Sora looked around at the brown room, it has torches of fire on the walls lighting up the room, Sora looked onward at the 80 foot statue.

“Zeus…” He muttered under his breath.

[spoiler= Chapter 24: Zeus’s Rage]

Sora and Herc remained standing about 20 metres away from the foot of the giant white statue, the room remained lit with flamed torches on the wall.

“It’s been awhile since I last spoke to father…” Hercules began as a look of dishearten struck his face. “It seems he really has given up on the world…”

“Didn’t you just come out of this room?” Sora questioned as he wondered if he talked to Zeus prior to Sora’s appearance.

Hercules shook his head. “No…but I like to come out here and just sit for a while, remembering the old days..”

“The old days?”

“The days where Zeus was worshipped and honoured.” Hercules said with a proud expression and tone. “That’s the real Zeus…what’s happened to him now, I don’t know…”

Sora began to look up at the statue of Zeus. He looked slightly angry as he began with.

“Hey Zeus!” Sora called out in frustration. “What’s the deal!”

“Sora…”Hercules whispered under his breath.

“Why have you given up on the world that relies on you! Herc and I are here and we want to talk!”

The 2 waited for any kind of response from the statue. After a few seconds Hercules spoke up.

“Forget it Sora..” The 2 turned and began walking in an upset like manner towards the door, when suddenly what seemed to be a lightning bolt struck the giant statue causing the giant white arms to be released from attaching to the chair. The giant eye lids opened, the loud noise emitted from the awakening of the statue caused Sora and Hercules to turn around.

“Dad!” Hercules called out with a smile, he began running towards the giant statue but stopped when Zues yelled out.

“Did I hear the name “Sora!” Zues was furious he seemed to already know Sora but from a different perspective. Sora remained

Speechless wondering what he could have done. “Well did I?”

Hercules began to speak. “Dad Sora’s here to help!”

“Help?!” The mighty Zeus roared. “The only thing he and his keyblade bring are destruction to this world! I will not allow him to leave alive!”

“What are you saying dad!?” Hercules began to run over to Zeus when suddenly a lightning bolt struck in front of him, the impact on the ground caused a mini explosion sending Hercules hitting a far wall and falling to the ground barely able to move.

“Herc!” Sora called as he brought his keyblade out and grasped it with 2 hands. “What’s your problem!?” Sora was furious about what had taken place. “How could you do that to Herc!”

“You will not leave this room!” Zeus roared as Sora began to run towards the giant statue.

Herc while lying on his stomach barely lifted his right arm pleaded under his breath. “Sora….no…”

As Sora continued to run forward a lightning bolt was headed in his direction, anticipating this Sora rolled to his left avoiding the collision and continuing his run.

“You dare defy the gods!” Zeus called as he sent yet another bolt of lightning headed for Sora, Sora managed to roll to his right dodging it but as soon as he lifted his head up he saw an oncoming lightning bolt. Sora squatted down and jumped into the air the impact of the explosion lifted him higher and a little bit above the knee level of the giant statue. Sora then glided towards the lap of Zeus.

A swing of Zeus’s giant hand headed right for the just landing Sora, Sora immediately jumped back, landing on the edge of the knee barely able to maintain his balance.

As another giant arm swung towards Sora, Sora jumped backwards and off the knee gliding and landing on the ground back where he started.

“Darn, his to strong!”Sora said as he stood in a defensive stance panting slightly. He gripped his keyblade tightly thinking of his next move.

“oh…” Sora turned to face the moaning Hercules watching as he struggled to get to his knees. Herc attempted to push himself up but fell back on his gut.

“Herc!” Sora called out as he then faced the giant Zues and began sprinting towards him. “That’s it!”

“You still dare to defy me!” Zues called out as he pointed one finger towards the moving Sora, Sora stopped as he watched a glow of gold form a golden orb in front of Zeus’s finger. The gold light emitted from the orb soon engulfed the room causing Sora to look away and block his sight.

“What’s happening?” Sora thought to himself as suddenly the light all began being absorbed and retracted to the golden orb. The room returned to its normal lighting as the orb glowed a magnificent gold.

“Rage of the gods!” Zues called out, suddenly the orb formed into a giant lightning like beam. The bolt of lightning headed straight for Sora. Sora stood startled by the power being created and released by Zeus.

“Sora!” Herc suddenly called, Sora then came to his senses and attempted to jump back, however before he could land in the new spot, the bolt of lightning had hit the ground. The resulting impact caused the building to shake along with the ground, it also formed into an explosion of smoke and dust that caught the airborne Sora, sending him through the air and skidding on the ground. Small traces of smoke were emitted from Sora’s clothes as he lay motionless for a brief second on the tiled ground in front of Herc by mere Metres.

Sora’s face and clothes were all damaged and dirty he slowly pushed himself up to one knee, panting slightly and with one eye half closed, showing his signs of exhaustion and damage. Before he could get to his feet Zeus had his finger still pointing towards Sora.

The gold orb formed again, this time with slightly less of a glow to it.

“Rage of the gods!” Suddenly the orb formed into a jolt of lightning, an aura headed straight for the kneeling Sora, Sora glanced back, he realised he couldn’t dodge it otherwise it would damage Herc. Sora held his keyblade horizontally in front of him.

“Thunder!!!” A voice suddenly came from behind the laying Herc and the kneeling Sora. A lightning bolt was then seen leaping over the 2 wounded and colliding about 10 metres away with Zeus’s own lightning bolt. The impact caused an explosion of smoke that soon diminished in the air.

“Who dares to defy the gods!?” Zeus called out in anger as Sora looked back slightly confused.

Sora smiled as he saw Donald and Goofy standing next to each other. Donald had his wand pointed forward and was panting slightly.

“Donald, Goofy!” Sora called in pure joy as the 2 new comers walked next to Sora.

“Well we couldn’t just let you fight on your own there Sora!” Goofy said in a cheerful way.

“You okay Herc?” Donald asked in a disheartened tone. Herc smiled lightly replying.

“Yea…I’m fine..”

Donald then walked and stood next to Sora. Sora smiled at seeing Donald and Goofy either side of him. He then stood up and pointed his keyblade into the air.

“Haven’t done this in a while,” Sora stated in a cheerful smile, his expression then turned serious as he called out.

“Give me Strength!!!” Suddenly a red light began emitting from his clothes, as they began waving slightly as if a breeze of wind had set in. Donald and Goofy watched on and nodded together in unison as if they knew what was happening. The light dust around

Sora began lifting into the air and moving carelessly. Sora closed his eyes then opened them to reveal his pupils had turned red.

[spoiler= Chapter 25: Thundagest!]

Sora stood straight, his clothes now a bright red. Donald and Goofy stood either side of Sora, both wielding their weapons in a fighting stance. Sora held his keyblade tightly with his right hand, he then moved his left arm straight out and held his hand out, spreading his palm. Suddenly red light sprung from In front of his hand, the light began to move and form a shape, the shape had morphed into a kayblade. The red light diminished, revealing a white keyblade in Sora’s left hand, the keyblade looked to have flowers on the key chain at the end of it.

Sora looked at the newly grasped keyblade. “Oathkeeper…Kairi…” Sora Thought to himself. “I made a promise, I would bring Riku back and fix whatever is going on…I will keep my promise…” Sora then looked up at the giant alive statue of Zeus.

“I don’t know what’s gotten into dad.” Sora turned to his right Hercules was standing next to Donald and continued talking. “I can’t attack father, Sora I’ll leave it to you three.”

Sora nodded as Hercules walked out the temple. Just as he was about to close the door behind him Hercules took one last look at the angered face of Zeus, Hercules then looked down and closed the door behind him. Sora faced Zeus, every so often a red lightning shard would appear near his keyblade. Without word Sora dashed forward, his keyblades to his side and the support of Donald and Goofy next to him.

Zeus lifted up a finger sending a lightning bolt headed for Sora. Donald reacted to this by stopping and pointing his wand at the incoming lightning bolt.

“Thundaga!” Suddenly a gold lightning bolt intercepted the bolt released by Zeus causing a mini explosion, Sora jumped through the smoke and continued dashing towards Zeus who now began releasing more lightning bolts at a faster pace. Sora ducked side to side dodging the incoming attacks, as he approached he jumped from the statues giant leg to the other making his way to the giant statues lap.

With fury Zeus swung his arm headed for Sora, Instinctively Sora blocked the incoming arm with his 2 keyblades parallel to each other.

The collision forced Sora back slightly still blocking the giant arm, the struggle could be seen through his face as he then noticed

Zeus’s second giant white arm headed for him from the other side.

“Oh!” Sora called as goofy appeared in front of him and began spinning with his shield facing forward, as the arm hit the spinning shield, Zeus pulled it back due to the pain.

“Argh!” Zeus roared, the pain could be heard through the echo of his voice in the room. Sora took this chance he observed the big chest of Zeus and began dashing at a rapid speed up the chest of Zeus. As he approached the neck of Zeus, Sora knelt down and jumped up, Zeus looked slightly shocked as he just realised Sora slowly ascended directly in front of his face. Sora lifted his 2 keyblades over his head and struck down the forehead of Zeus, the keyblades were implanted into Zeus and with Sora’s body descended down the face of Zeus leaving two visual hole lines down his face.

Upon descending to the ground Sora while in mid air turned to the giant wounded statue. “Thundagest!” Sora called sending a giant bolt of lightning crashing into the statue of Zeus.

Zeus roared as the statue began to crumble causing the temple to shake. Sora landed on the floor next to Donald and Goofy. Sora then reverted to his previous state, his Oathkeeper keyblade disappeared as his clothes and eyes reverted to their original colour.

“Let’s get out of here!” Donald called causing the 3 to turn and begin running, sora however stopped and turned back as he saw the real life form of Zeus kneeling on the ground panting while the statue continued to crumble and with that most of the temple.

Sora ran back towards the knelt Zeus, he lifted Zeus’s arm over his shoulder and began heading for the door that led out the temple.

As the 5 ran out the door, the temple made a loud crashing sound as it lay in massive pieces. Sora released Zeus off his shoulder allowing him to stand with his hands on his knees leaning over.

“Why…did you help me…” Zeus questioned as he stood up straight panting slightly.

Sora faced Zeus and replied. “I mean no harm to you or this world.”

Donald nodded in agreement as he added. “We’re here to help!”

“Gawlly we want all worlds to be happy.” Goofy insisted nodding his head.

Zeus smiled lightly as he folded his arms and replied. “I was wrong to question the wielder of the keyblade.”

“Yea…about that?” Sora questioned, Zeus nodded his head understanding his statement.

“Before you 3 arrived in this world my temple was approached by a similar sized being to you Sora, I battled with him briefly, but he was to strong. He defeated me in a matter of seconds, he was incredibly strong.”

“Seconds?” Sora questioned in disbelief. “Who was he? What did he look like?”

Zeus shook his head. “I didn’t see his face he was wearing a half red and half red robe that covered his face.” Sora began remembering when he, Donald and Goofy were in Traverse Town District 2. The figure that approached them with a red and black keyblade wore the same robe described by Zeus.

“Who was he…” Sora mumbled to himself as he looked down in question and folded his arms.

Zeus continued talking. “He too had a keyblade a red and black one, I remember he said not but one thing, If you think I did enough damage with a keyblade, imagine how much Sora would cause.”

Sora looked up with slight shock. “So he knows me…”

“I think maybe now you three should leave.” Zeus stated causing Sora, Donald and Goofy to look with sudden shock.

“What do you me-“

“I will rebuild the image of Sora, Donald and Goofy while you 3 are away. I’m sorry for the way we me.” Zeus interrupted as he then smiled and grasped Sora’s shoulder. “I feel that there is a lot happening to the world. From what I’ve seen today only you can stop it. It is your fate.”

Sora looked surprised once again by that word, fate.

Sora, Donald and Goofy accompanied by Zeus and Hercules stood in front of their gummy ship. Donald and Goofy jumped into the ship while Sora stood in front of the two taller figures.

“Good luck on your journey Sora.” Hercules began as he held his hand out straight. “Thankyou.”

Sora shook Herc’s hand and smiled.

“You will go far Sora, don’t let us down!” Zeus added as Sora nodded his head once calling out.

“Right!” Sora then jumped into the gummy ship, the 3 waved as the ship took off into the distance.

Zeus folded his arms as did Hercules, both smiled as the sight of hope and chance.

“You two are all that are in my way.” Hercules and Zeus turned around noticing in the open field Cloud standing merely 10 metres away from them.

“Cloud!” Hercules called as he charged at cloud.

“Hercules no!” Zeus called as he attempted to hold Hercules back but Hercules just slipped away.

Cloud frowned as Hercules approached, Cloud’s hair suddenly grew longer as it turned white and a black wing appeared on his back. A large katana also formed on his side.

“Succumb to the darkness.” Cloud whispered.

Heaps ^-^ Here's the Summary of the events:

[spoiler= Summary of Events]

Intro:

We Are introduced to Sora, Kirai and Ruki who live in Tranquil Town. They seem to have an average life, until of course Sora becoems haunted by the appearances of an individual wearing a black and white mask, baggy black and white pants and gloves. Sora soon begins seeing letters appear that in total form the word "Sora" However, this is before he is approached byt he yseterious man again and told the Truth and revealed the missing letter of the word "T" Toras, was his name, and it was revealed that Toras, the mysterious man and his 4 other comrades were all the 6 parts of Sora's Soulful 6. TranquilTown, along with Kirai and Ruki, were all modifications of Sora's memory placed by Sora intoToras as Toras was left in a cylinder in a secret room in the Actual Twilight Town. It was expla9ined that Sora feared Toras upon his birth and placed him in the cylinder and created a fake Tranquil Town and fake friends. After being freed from the cylinder Toras swore revenge on Sora and sent his most valuable possession into the ocean, his silver crown necklace with the inscription "Toras" on the back. Toras joined with the Soulful group and they now set off to prepare a confrontation between Toras and Sora.

Destiny Island:

Sora, Riku and Kairi, living on their home island they wondered whether or no they missed the outside worlds and the adventure it brought, Sora showed signs of remorse for returning to the island where as Kairi expressed satisfaction of having her 2 best friends back. Sora begins having dreams of a particular figure who looked similar to him fighting him, unable to sleep Sora goes for a walk, he soon noticed that the darkness has infiltrated the island and sees Riku standing wounded and opposite to a mysterious figure in an Organization XIII Cloak, the figure seemed to have defeated Riku as Riku could barly stand. Sora offrs to help, but Riku rejects help from Sora, the man dissapears in a portal and claims that Riku knows who he is looking for, Riku folows him and orders Sora not to leave the island, he then leave following the man stating to Sora "Take care of her", Sora attempts to folow Riku but is held back by Donald and Goofy who previously had noticed King Mickey was missing and had left a note behind. After much convincing Sora, Donald and Goofy headed to the awaiting worlds to find the meaning of the current events. Meanwhile Toras has completed 3 of 3 challenges set by "Pein" Toras' burning hatred for Sora has peaked as he gains formiddable strength.

Traverse Town:

Shortly after arriving SOra, DOnald and Goofy notice a large number of civillians from other worlds crowding the town square. They run into Leon, Cloud, Slephie and the others, Cloud takes off mysteriously as he seems to be disturbed by something. Leon tells Sora of how they only just fled fromt he heartless in Radiant GArdens after they were saved by a boy wearing Black and White, however the date of this event is unknown. The 3 then head to district 1 and soon come across a figure wearing black and red, he wore a hoodie, however noticably he had grey hair as a few streaks could be seen, he also wielded a keyblade and toyes with Sora as he dashed at him at a rapid speed only to dissapear in a portal planted in frontof Sora, the 3 then head to district 3 where they are met by 4 of the Soulful 6, and a tall man wearing a unique looking black and white robe. The man also wore a hoodie covering his face and claimed that they were "Soulciety" And their goal is to overthrow their originals by obtaining power. He believes that the keybades were meant soley for control of power. After this confrontation the 5 left leaving behind a large Soulful Monster known as Malice, after defeating it the 3 head for Yen Sid fuor further explanation after a meeting with Riku, he explaiend that Sora shouldnt have left the island, he however gave them a gummi to get to Yen Sid, however they first have to go through Olympus Coliseum and The Land of Dragons.

Olympus Coliseum:

The 3 arrive at a Town known to be Herc home town, they meet Atlas and find out he will help them through the world, the 3 then go to the colliseum wherte they see Phil and Tidus, Tidus is training with Phil, They then see Auron fighting against a dark and sinister cloud, before cloud can finish auron off, Sora stops him and begins questioning him, Cloud doesnt wnat to hear it and leaves the area heading to the underworld. The 3 find out that Coud has been defeate by sephiroth and has fallennto darkness, Te 3 and auron and Tidus, then are trapped int he colisseum to fight a heartess left by Cloud knows as Dark Mist, the heartless is powerful proviing quite the challenge however after a strong "Firagest", the next s65age the in the fire moves, Sora defeated the Heartless, the 3 then go to find Herc at distance mountain, upon arriving to Zeus's palace Zeus instantly grows iunfuriated with Sora's arrival and instantly begins fighting him, claiming he will bring destruction to the world through a mysterious boys message. After sa tough fight Zeus is defeated by Sora's Thundagest, the enxt stage of the thunder moves. The 3 Herc and Zeus, who had know appeared in human form, go tot he gummy ship, zeus apolagizes to Sora and the 3 head off to the next world before Yen Sid, little did they know though that Cloud shrouded i darkness stood before Hercules and Zeus.

Sorry for rushing Lol ill ahve to go over it again just to make sure but that is the general jist of things

The Land of Dragons Chapters

[spoiler= The Land of Dragons Chapters]

[spoiler=Chapter 26: Mysterious Identity Revealed, The Announcement of the Fated Fight]

Whilst Sora, Donald and Goofy continued to Soar through space heading for their next destination, other events were transpiring in different worlds of the universe.

Malificent, who was at the moment occupying Radiant Gardens with her mass horde of Heartless and Right hand men, began predicting an unquestionable decision about the fate of the worlds.

Malificent walked along the huge valley that at one point was shrouded with roaming Heartless. Walking with her was Pete, a Large golden Duck carrying a unique looking sword that resembled a Keyblade slightly in appearance, his name was Nega Duck:

[spoiler= Nega Duck]

2urxfs2.png

On the left side of Nega Duck, was a tall knight like soldier, wearing a long purple cape, known as Golbez

[spoiler= Golbez]

2ngas15.png

To Pete’s Right, stood a large and tall heartless, almost 12 foot tall and with a large Trampoline like gut, the Heartless had a small round head and Long arms with little circle trampolines on the back of his palms, his legs were skinny and had trampoline like circles on the bottom of them.

“Pete, Tramboline, Nega Duck, Golbez, how many times have I failed against Sora and his Keyblade?”

Pete looked confused as he began counting on his fingers.

“Errr…why that’ll be two times Malificent!” Pete stated in an unmistaken tone whilst holding up 2 fingers.

Nega Duck Squawked a sinister laughter as Golbez scuffed and didn’t reply.

Malificent chuckled under her breath. “That was two times too many, and it was all because of that Keyblade of his.”

“Is there any way to take that Keyblade?” Pete questioned in a disappointed tone, causing Malificent to laugh a sinister laugh.

“No Pete, the Keyblade is loyal to its owner.”

Pete suddenly got frustrated as he walked in front of Malificent and turned to face her stopping in his tracks.

“Than what is the plan this time Malificent! While he has a Keyblade we don’t stand a chance!”

Malificent stopped and frowned causing Pete to cower for a second.

“Turn around you blundering buffoon!”

Pete slowly turned around hearing light foot steps while he turned. Noticably about 50 meters away a boy was walking to the 5, he wore a red and black robe with the hoodie covering his face, however there were noticeable grey hair sinking from his forehead and down his face. It was the same boy that Sora, Donald and Goofy saw in the second district of Traverse Town, and the boy that had an altercation with Zeus.

Pete looked confused. “Who is that!?”

Nega Duck folded his arms and grinned. “Looks like things are going to get interesting! I didn’t know this kid was the sad sack we were looking out for in the castle!”

“One of the Keyblades own it would seem.” Golbez stated.

Malificent shoved Pete to the left and began walking toward the incoming boy.

“Out of my way fool.” Malificent walked forward with a grin on her face. “I stumbled across this item during my time in the World of Darkness…”

The boy stopped as he approached Malificent.

“So what’s so different about him?!” Pete questioned with his arms shrugged and walking over next to Malificent.

Malifcent’s grin grew 10 fold as the boy emitted red and black light from his right hand, revealing a unique looking black and red keyblade.

“A-A-A Keyblade!?” Pete couldn’t believe his eyes. “How can he have a keyblade?!”

Malficent turned her head to Pete. “Why that’s quite simple dear…”

The boy then removed his hoodie slowly, revealing a tanned face with white/silver hair that had strains going down his face, his hair had a slight resemblance to that of Sora. His eyes were a dark black and his expression seemed emotionless.

Malificent Laughed hysterically as she called out.

“He is Sora’s true Heartless….Ryoko!”

Pete fell to his butt cowering at the sight of Sora’s Heartless.

“S-S-S-Sora’s Heartless!?”

“It’s been done.” Ryoko stated to Malificent as he walked past and headed for the castle.

Malificent threw her arms into the air causing black and green energy to flow like a tornado around her, Pete grabbed a hold of the ground desperately as the winds intensified. Nega Duck and Golbez weren’t affected however.

Meanwhile on Destiny Islands Kairi stood at the edge of the shore looking out into the distance, remembering how Sora had left with Donald and Goofy. Kairi clenched her hands tightly together as she feared the worst for Sora.

“Sora...I hope you’re okay…” Kairi whispered as she drew from her pocket a pink star like charm, the symbol of the promise that was shared between Sora and Kairi. “Riku…”Kairi thought to herself as she drew from her other pocket an exact look alike of the pink charm she had, although this one was blue. She began reminiscing of the 3 when they were together.

“I wish I could be there with you’se.” Kairi muttered.

“Perhaps you won’t have to wish.” A deep voice replied from behind Kairi, Kairi instantly sprung around and look at the big tree behind her, sitting on the wooden path half way up the giant tree was a member of the Soulciety wearing the traditional red clothing like robe.

“Wh-who are you..” Kairi questioned in uncertainty. The member stood up slowly, he gripped his hoodie slowly revealing his face.

“By many I’m known as Pein…however you can call me…” Pein removed his hoodie revealing spiky brown hair that was flat at the back, he also had a big scar going down his nose and had blue eyes. “Sicor.”

Kairi looked on with confusion, her stance revealing she would stay on her guard.

“Sicor?”

“The name won’t sound familiar…but you and I have met before Kairi…” Sicor jumped off the wooden path and landed on one knee, Sicor stood up slowly. “We helped each other once before…Do you remember?”

Kairi stood in confusion. “We’ve never met…”

“I figured that would happen…” Sicor approached Kairi showing the size difference between them as he stood merely meters in front of her. “I’m afraid I’ll need your assistance again….if you don’t mind…”

Sicor took a step forward but stopped noticing Kairi took a step back.

“Who are you!?” Kairi questioned in slight anger as she stood in what appeared to be a fighting like stance. “What do you want?...”

Suddenly 4 other members of the Soulciety appeared in a dark circular gate, 2 stood either side of Sicor. Kairi took another step back. She slowly continued to take steps back until she bumped into someone’s back, Kairi quickly jumped forward and turned around to see Toras wearing the Soulciety clothing without the hoodie on and facing the ocean with his arms folded.

“This world…” Toras began. “Is so much like my own, the endless ocean seems to erase one’s own limitations.” Toras slowly turned around, Kairi looked quite shocked as she saw quite a resemblance of Toras to Sora.

“That’s of course before my world was taken from me, or rather it was never there.”

Sicor walked close to Kairi as she had her back to him and put his hands on her shoulders.

“Would you like us to take you to see Sora?..” Kairi looked down for a moment, then pushed Sicor’s hands off her shoulders, Kairi then began running to her left across the sand. Panting slightly and hair waving in the air Kairi in panic looked backwards to see no one chasing her. As Kairi turned her head forward she quickly stopped and fell on her backside, the sudden change of pace causing the incident, Toras stood in front of her. Toras watched as Kairi fell to the floor.

“You’re about to know the feeling of losing your world…and everyone in it..” Toras muttered in a low tone, Kairi watched on in shock. Toras then thought to himself, “She…seems so familiar…”

Suddenly as Toras motioned to grab Kairi a bright light engulfed the area, Sicor was the only one unaffected by the light as it diminished, it appeared Mickey wearing black and white trunks and a black and white jumper like clothing with a hoodie appeared standing over Kairi with his keyblade blocking Toras’ grasp.

[spoiler= Mickey]

2zpkvfo.jpg

“Huh?!” Toras called out in question.

“Mickey!” Kairi called in relief.

“Mickey…” Sicor muttered. Toras immediately jumped backwards and brought out his white keyblade.

Upon seeing the white keyblade Mickey shook his head. “Toras…” Mickey said in disappointment. Mickey suddenly looked frustrated. “Think hard this isn’t you!”

Toras was caught off guard by this, he relinquished the grip on his keyblade slightly, thoughts of his island disappearing surfaced back into his mind however causing him to grab his keyblade tightly and dash forward at Mickey.

“You don’t know anything about me!” Upon approaching Mickey took a star like object out of his jacket, the star began shining as Mickey grabbed one of Kairi’s arms the 2 suddenly became a stream of light that soared towards the sky.

Sicor looked up in the sky. “I know you can hear me Mickey, Toras and Sora will have their face off, Tranquil Town, where it all began, so to shall it be where it ends.

[spoiler=Chapter 27: The Land of Dragons]

Sora, Donald and goofy landed the Gummy ship in a large forest surrounded by bamboo trees. The 3 jumped out and looked around briefly, they then proceeded to walk the narrow path through the forest.

“You know, in the midst of all that’s going on.” Sora began with his arms behind his head. “I’m looking forward to seeing Mulan and Mushu!”

“I wonder what’s changed since that there Mulan started guarding the palace?” Goofy wondered as the 3 continued to walk.

Sora thought for a second then came to a conclusion. “I’m sure she’s got lots of adventures to tell us! Even if Zang Wu’s gone.”

Donald and Goofy nodded in agreement.

“HELPPP!!!!” Came the pleading voice a figure in the distance. The 3 came to a stop.

“Someone’s in trouble!” Goofy stated.

Suddenly a small kid wearing a large straw hat covering its face and head for that matter, and wearing a small vanilla coloured robe panicked as it ran towards the 3 following him were 6 Shadow Heartless and 3 big bounce Heartless.

“Are you al-“ Sora began but was interrupted by the small kid.

“Heartless are attacking me!!!” The small kid ran behind Sora and grabbed his pants cowering of the incoming enemies.

Sora focused his attention on the heartless and brought forth his keyblade and grasped it with 2 hands.

“Heartlessh!” Donald called.

“Don’t worry we’ll deal with them!”

“Th-Those voices…could it be?” The small boy thought to himself as Sora dashed forward.

“Thunder!” Donald called as he sent 2 Lightning Bolts from his wand at 2 incoming shadows. However they both sunk into the ground and approached Donald. Donald lifted his wand in the air and called out.

“Magnet!” Suddenly a small white orb appeared above Donald’s wand. The 2 subdued Shadow Heartless immediately sprung up from the ground and were absorbed into orb becoming diminished.

Goofy Pointed his shield forward and ducked down.

“Goofy Boulder!” He called, suddenly, Goofy began rolling forward and crashed into the 2 heartless diminishing them, he did however crash into some Bamboo trees after.

Sora moved swiftly through the 2 Shadow Heartless swinging his keyblade left and right, causing them to disappear. Without warning however 1 of the Big Bounce heartless patted his gut and dashed at Sora. Sora Blocked with his Keyblade but was sent into a bamboo tree due to the force of the impact.

Suddenly Donald called out.

“Shora! Look out!” Sora looked up and noticed the 2 other Big Bounce heartless descending belly first from the sky.

Donald Pointed his wand at Sora and called out. “Wind!” Suddenly a gust of wind sent Sora to his right narrowly avoiding the collisions. As the 2 big bounce heartless lay on the ground Sora prepared to throw his keyblade and called out.

“Key Toss!” Sora launched the keyblade at the wounded foes, the keyblade acted as a boomerang and hit the back of the big bounce heartless causing them to diminish. The remaining big bounce slowly got to his feet and faced Sora and Donald.

It began running away in fear. Sora pointed his keyblade forward.

“Sonic Key!” Sora suddenly at a rapid speed dashed forward slightly off the ground piercing the back of the big bounce heartless. The remaining Heartless called out in pain as it diminished into pieces. Sora landed on the ground and turned to Goofy with a smile.

“You alright there Goofy?”

Goofy slowly got to his feet scratching his head. “Hyuk Hyuk, never better Sora!”

The 3 came together and smirked.

“I knew it was you guys!” Came the voice of the “kid” the 3 turned to See the kid without the straw hat on, it was Mushu wearing a small vanilla robe.

Mushu slithered out the robe and rapidly crawled up to Sora’s shoulder. “How you guys been? Did you miss Mushu? Of course you did while else would you be here!”

Sora laughed. “Mushu! What are you doing out here?”

Donald walked proudly towards Sora and folded his arms, with a proud smirk he stated.

“Hey Mushu, Look how much I’ve grown, I’m much taller then you now!”

Mushu speculated for a second then leaped to the ground and stood back to back to Donald, Noticeably he was a few centimetres smaller. Mushu looked shocked as he then hugged a bamboo tree with tears streaming from his face whilst Donald pointed and laughed at the defeated Mushu.

Goofy walked over to the sulking Mushu and squatted down.

“Now don’t worry Mushu, Donald has been talking about seeing you the whole time on the trip over here!”

Mushu looked back at Donald. “R-R-Really?”

Donald looked the other way in a snob way. “No!”

A second later Donald and Mushu hugged each other with tears streaming down their faces.

“Oh who am I kidding of coursh I did!” Donald called in a relieved tone.

Sora knelt down close to Mushu and began speaking.

“By the way Mushu how’s Mulan?”

“Oh…poor Mulan…” Mushu began as he shook his head and folded his arms. “ She’s been under a lot of stress while protecting the emperor. Hasn’t had much time to see me…”

“They don’t let dragons in the palace?” Sora questioned with a shrug, Mushu shook his head.

“Nah, apparently I’m too noisy?! Sounds crazy doesn’t it? Me?! Noisy?!”

“Sho the Heartless are in thish world again?” Donald asked causing Mushu to nod in response.

“Yea, they came around not too long ago, the first time I actually saw them again was when I was with Mulan, near the entrance to the palace, they came with some guy in a red and black robe and white hair!…I only got a brief look, I-I was too busy getting ready to fight!”

Sora, Donald and Goofy stared blankly at Mushu.

Mushu resisted for a second then caved in. “Alright I ran off but Mulan should know more about the guy.”

“Do you know where she is?” Sora questioned as he stood up and folded his arms.

“Sure, she’s probably at the palace!” Mushu enthusiastically stated as he began to walk along the path and out the forest. Sora, Donald and Goofy nodded and followed.

Meanwhile in a small poor town over the snow mountain to the South West of the palace, Stood an army of soldiers wearing black armour, noticeably they were heartless wearing purple samurai armour.

The man standing at the front was a sinister looking Samurai warrior on a black horse. His face emitted signs of Malice and content as he grinned at the poor villagers blocking his way to the village.

[spoiler= Xing-Hu]

n4flav.png

Almost 50 civilians stood in the town fearing the incoming army. Mothers held their children and fathers tried to stand up to the army holding pitchforks and spears, however their body language showed signs of fear.

“Lord Xing-Hu” came the desperate voice of an elderly man cowering at the front of the civilian group. “…Please…have mercy…” The man tried to stop the shaking coursing through his body, however the realisation of his possible disappearance overtook his ability to control his body.

The leader who smirked lightly at the front of the heartless army lifted one arm in the air. The civilians all cowered at the sight of the man and his movements, he then threw his arm down to his side causing the army to run toward the village and the villagers to panick.

[spoiler= Chapter 28: The Frontline of the Kingdom and The Heartless]

Sora, Donald, Goofy and Mushu continued to walk through a busy Chinese City. Countless people, and carriages moved by horses raced through the streets heading to their destinations. The town was filled with little shops and not so little guard towers.

“U know.” Mushu began, whilst he continued to sit on Sora’s shoulder. “This is where Mulan grew up, a house not too far from here and that place!” Mushu pointed to a large traditional Chinese building with almost ten young women dressed in fancy outfits kneeling before what to be an elder teacher. “That’s where she failed to become a true woman, poor girl took it pretty hard on herself. Oh there’s the Kingdom!” Mushu was as talkative as ever and began pointing back and forth at the large kingdom gates that stood out in the distance.

The gates were outside the city at least 100m out, this was so the guards in the watch towers could determine who was approaching.

The four began walking in the empty area, upon approaching the large gate doors a voice came from above, from on top of the gate.

“You there!” came the grunted voice. “Who are ye!” noticeably there were 3 men on the top looking down on Sora and the others, one was quite tall and large and had a friendly appearance, another was skinny and average height, he seemed to have a content expression, the final man was short and of a medium build, he seemed to have an angered look.

“Name yourselves or we’ll fire!” The small man called as the small man and average height man aligned their bow and arrows at the 4 on the ground. The big man shook his head and lifted their bows up to avoid redirect their aim instead at the sky.

“Now friends, they don’t look harmful.” His expression didn’t change for a second, he has a small light smile, that seemed like it wouldn’t hurt a fly.

“Don’t fire!” Donald called as Mushu hopped off Sora’s shoulder and took a few steps forward.

“Let me handle this guys.” Mushu said confidently as he folded his arms. “Now listen Here, Ling, Chien-Po, Yao-“

“Oh it’s Mushu.” The big man known as Chien-Po stated. Ling, the average sized man folded his arms and smirked.

“And if it isn’t Sora, Donald and Goofy to!”

“Why didn’t you say so numbskulls! Open the gates!” Yao called out after confirming the identity of Sora and the others. Suddenly the large wooden door in front of the group opened.

“Good going there Mushu!” Sora stated in gratitude as the group hurried in through the gate and into the large open area. “I forgot how big this Kingdom was…” Sora stated as they continued walking on the perfectly tiled floor.

Noticably as the group were about half way through the open area, Ling, Chien-Po and Yao lay unconscious on top of the gate wall, and standing over them and gazing at Sora and the others, was Pete and Malificent.

“Tell me Pete.” Malificent began. What should happen if I was to approach Sora now?”

Pete thought for a second then began nodding his head. “You’ll definitely be sent back to the World of Darkness Malificent!”

Malificent looked frustrated as she lifted both her arms in the air. Suddenly a green and black large flame ignited the edge of the large area that Sora and the others were walking in.

Sora, Donald and Goofy along with Mushu instantly began scanning the area.

“Flames?! But how!?” Sora questioned.

“I’ve got a bad feeling about this!” Goofy stated as he held into his shild, likewise Donald grasped his wand.

Sora turned to face the opposite direction, noticing Malificent and Pete in the distance he brought out his keyblade and grasped it with 2 hands calling out.

“Malificent!”

“And Pete to!” Donald added.

The 4 were now facing the discontent Malificent who remained on top of the large gate.

“How Ironic now you’re the one trapped in darkness Sora, do you remember what happened during our last meeting?”

Sora didn’t bother to think, he simply replied. “Of course I do…Why did you do that…save me from those nobodies?” Sora began to loosen his grip on his keyblade but reverted to grasping it tightly after remembering just who Malificent was.

“Don’t get the wrong idea boy, I merely sacrificed myself for my own interests.”

“And what was that!?” Sora questioned. After hearing this Malificent smirked, she waved her arm to her right causing a black portal to open and for Ryoko to walk out, however he wore his hoodie on.

“Him?! Who is that?!”

Malificent laughed. “At the moment he is the least of your worries Sora, unfortunately I made a promise that I would keep a watchful eye over him for the time being. At the reward of returning me from the World of Darkness.”

“Like your one to keep your promise!”

Malificent smirked. “It’s true I do have another plan in mind, one that does involve the elimination of the 3 of you.”

Mushu stopped cowering for a second and thought to himself, then called.

“Wa-Wa-Wa-Wait a minute here…the 3 of you?!” Mushu jumped off Sora’s shoulder and walked forward. “In case you don’t know Malificent I’m a dragon! Don’t you right me off!”

“What do you want Malificent?!” Sora called wanting to know why Malificent would appear at such a time.

“Just to fill you in, the Heartless are roaming the worlds, they’re stronger than ever, as are my loyal followers.” Suddenly 3 dark portals opened up allowing Tramboline, Golbez and Nega Duck to appear.

Nega Duck leaned on 1 knee and squawked a sinister laughter, Golbez merely folded his arms and Tramboline glared at the 4.

Mushu instantly ran back and cowered behind Sora’s pants.

The 2 groups seemed to glare at each other from across the area.

“There’s definitely more of them.” Sora thought to himself. Sora focused more of his attention on the hooded figure. “I can’t see him, but I feel like I know his presence…”

“Gawrsh Sora, what do we do?” Goofy asked with a slightly trembling tone.

Malificent glared at Sora and vice versa. Almost instantaneously Sora and Malificent stood up straight. Sora’s keyblade disappeared and Malificent turned her back to the four.

“Sqwak!!! See you all Soon!” Nega Duck called in a mocking tone as he, Golbez and Tramboline disappeared in a black portal, followed by the hidden Ryoko. Malificent suddenly opened a large black portal.

“Next time I see you Sora, I guess it’ll be at…Tranquil Town…” Malificent then laughed hysterically as she and Pete walked through the portal.

As the 4 let down their guard, the large black flames dissolved and disappeared around the area.

“Looksh like Malificent’s back.” Donald stated in conclusion causing Goofy to nod in agreement.

“Yea, but I’m more worried about that guy in the hood, I felt like I know him…”

“Where from Sora?” Goofy Questioned, however simply shook his head.

“I can’t remember…the memory, it’s so dark.”

“The Kingdom doors are just ahead, let’s go find Mulan!” Mushu insisted, Sora nodded and the group headed for the large brown with gold trimmed doors in the not too distant area.

Chapter 26 is up, very revealing chapter ;)

disclaimer, I didn't draw that picture XD, originally i had a plan to make Nega-Duck Donald Duck's Heartless, but that'd mean Donald Duck would have had to losss his heart so I changed it XP, also sora's Heartless's existance gets explained later on its mainly got to do with sora turning into a heartless

Nega Duck does look awesome thoguh XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived