[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center][i]~This Role Play will be a adaptation, of the Original story, Dragon Guard. This takes many years after the events to the Story.~[/i]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center][spoiler=Backdrop]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]This story takes place, about 15 years after the Events of the Dragon Guard, and our heroes have grown from young tots to strapping young men and women.
[/center][/center]

[center][center]Alissa walked in to the Dragon King's chambers, "You called me my lord?" she said with respect. The Dragon king looked down on the young 19 year old and chuckled, "Come now sister there's no reason to be so formal." She said with a big grin. Alissa looked up and smiled standing up, but remained in a respectful position. "If only the Situation I called you about was much less grave.... Alissa I need you to take Jeanne and Drake with you on a mission. You will not be alone with them, You will take the young Elf Akai and her Guardian Mouku....... You will also take Jazeth's daughter Reianne."
[/center][/center]

[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]"But brother Joseph even as children they are all quite powerful, what requires I take a team of them." Alissa said now wondering about her mission, and its importance.
[/center][/center]

[center][center]
[/center][/center]

[center][center]Joseph took a deep sigh as he prepared to speak, "Nel's Tome was stolen.... That book gives you the information of anything you wish.... That's not sealed of course. But Whats worrying is that Nel went missing recently to go search on something odd he found in the book. And the one that stole the tome was a powerful necromancer called Tatiana Bones"
[/center][/center]

[center][center]Alissa walked up to her brother as she took a scroll from his hands that detailed her mission in entirety. She knew that she was to hunt down this undead and slay it. She walked off to find the members of her supposed team.
[/center][/center]

[center][center](This RP will be a more..... Light Story, That really doesn't revolve around oh the worlds in danger lets go through losing friends to save it. Think Dragonball vs DBZ)
[/center][/center]

[center][center][/spoiler]
[/center][/center]
[center][center]Rules:
[/center][/center]
[center][center]1 - All YCM rules apply. This means:
[/center][/center]

[center][center]No God Modding,
[/center][/center]

[center][center]No Power Playing,
[/center][/center]

[center][center]No Meta Gaming,
[/center][/center]

[center][center]and No Short Posting
[/center][/center]

[center][center]2 - My word is the law in the OOC
[/center][/center]

[center][center]3 - This is PG-16, harsh language, strong graphical violence, or a higher degree of sexual content will appear.

[/center][/center]
[center][center]Here's a summary of the Dragon Guard story.

[/center][/center]
[center][center][Spoiler= App]
[CODE]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Title/Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Aura Energy:[/b]
[b]Special Power:[/b]
[b]Transformation:[/b]
[b]Weapons/Accessories:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] [/CODE]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Races]~A Class Species~

Royal Dragon

Vampire

Pheonix

~B Class~

Yoko

Were-Beast

High Class Dragon

High Class Undead
(Lich and Posessed)

~C Class~

Demons

Greater Undead
(Bone lords, Necromancer's and Zombie Compodium)

~D Class~
Lesser Demons

Lesser Dragon

Lesser Undead
(Zombies and Ghouls)

~F Class~
Natural Animals

Human's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~S(special) Class~

Halfas

Elementals

Arch Angels

Curse Marked

Aincient Demons

~SS Class~

The Creators Vassal

The Destroyers Vassal

The Pheonix Guard

The Dragon Guard

~X Class~

Tiamat (The begining)

The Creator (Nameri/Ultima)

The Destroyer (Finál)

Apophasis (The End)

Era

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm open to other races. But, only pm me donot post, or more perfred please talk over chatzy. I Will Denny anything I find unneeded I will not listen to complaining. [/spoiler]

[Spoiler=Aura Abilities]Fire ---- Plasma ---- Ignis.

Okay so this is the Example. Every character with exception of a few characters will start off with The Beginner Element, which is the first, in this example would be Fire. Once I decide you have reached a certain point I'll allow you to learn a higher level of power than beginner. You can go two ways on your path to gaining more power. First of all you can go the basic rout, to evolve past Fire to Plasma. The second levels of power in your element will have you lose all of your powers from before in the Fire level, once you go to plasma which is the Intermediate level you will now have powers of Lightning. Now to talk about the final level you CAN attain. The final level is the master Rank Element. You will not gain this easily, if you thought gaining plasma was hard you will take quite a while to get to this point. Now for this explanation We will use Ignis, Which will allow you to gain the powers you had From basic element and your intermediate level at the same time.

Now We will talk about combining elements, One I think You've gained enough experience I'll allow you to mix your element with another to create a stronger element. for this we will chose, Fire + Water = Steam --- Frost Flame . at first this type of element seems weaker than your previous Fire or water elements. But This element is like Your Plasma and Ice types, it allows you more advantages, While with water you need to drain a lot of your energy to use your powers. With steam you can form it without much drain to your aura. While if You gain enough experience and show me you can use your mic element I might grant you with a master level mixed element such as Frost flame. Unlike the basic Master Element this incorporates both ice and fire at the same time, allowing to freeze and burn your opponent at the same time.

+Aura Classes+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay these are the Classes. They are basically a way to control the way a powerful aura, as to not let it get out of hand. These are not optional. Some may have multiple ranks.

Viable
(Able to be used within the will of the user.)

Semi Viable
(Able to change the shape in a general sense, but always have a basic form.)

Fixed
(A certain form taken by the aura.)

Wide Area
(Affects a Wide area)

+Basic Aura+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fire ---- Plasma ---- Ignis *Viable*
(Fire, general stuff like, fire balls and Fire blasts)
(Plasma, Lightning based attacks.)

Fire + Water = Steam --- Frost flame *Semi Viable*
(Steam, Attacking your opponent with Scalding Air/water)
(Frost flame, Burning and Freezing your opponent at the same time.)

Fire + Earth = Magma --- Vitrum *Semi Viable*
(Magma, This allows for you to melt almost anything.)
(Vitrum, You have the ability to Petrify your opponent in Glass)

Fire + Wind = Smoke --- Inferno *Semi Viable*
(Smoke, creates Smoke to reduce your opponents vision)
(Inferno, Creates a Wild barely controllable flame)

Fire + Sound = Rage --- Echo flame *Semi Viable*
(Rage, Creates a sound wave that if hit enough times can raise the opponents body heat to dangerous levels.)
(Echo Flame, The flame vibrates to create a flame that has more destructive force.)

Fire + Light = Solaris --- Holy Flame *Semi Viable*
(Solaris, Creates an intense flame that burns bright and is unmatched in Heat.)
(Holyflame, This flame burns with such intense heat that, its said to send an opponent peacefully to the grave)

Fire + Dark = Umbra --- Shadow flame *Semi Viable*
(Umbra, A flame that burns the opponent and even seems to warp the opponents mind)
(Shadow Flame, This flame causes no physical pain, but every time this flame makes contact, it is said to eat away the soul of the user)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water ---- Ice ---- Aqua *Viable*
(Water, Creates blasts of water, and even Tidal waves.)
(Ice, The ability to freeze the opponent if the users aura hits the opponent.)

Water + Earth = Mergo *Fixed* *Wide Area*
(Can create Sink holes in the ground to trap your opponent.)

Water + Wind = Torrent *Wide area*
(Can cause Rain storms and create water spouts.)

Water + Sound = Fleo *Wide Area*
(The sound of a user crying or yelling in pain causes allies to gain a moral boost)

Water + Light = Clarius *Fixed*
(Cures ailments, such as poison and curse)

Water + Dark = Fel *semi viable*
(Poisons the opponent.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth ---- Metal ---- Terra *Viable*
(Earth, Allows you to manipulate the earth, even to the point of slinging boulders at the opponent.)
(Able to take the metals in the earth, and manipulate them to your will, good for finding metal.)

Earth + Wind = Sand *Viable* *Wide area*
(Allows you to manipulate sand to your will, can even create sand storms)

Earth + Sound = Fisura *Semi Viable*
(Allows you to causes fissures in the earth and can even cause earth quakes.)

Earth + Light = Levo *Semi viable*
(The user CHANTS to the goddess that bestows a higher stamina and defense to your allies)

Earth + Dark = Minuo *Semi Viable*
(The User Chants to the Destroyer, and reduces all stats of the opponent)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wind ---- Vortex ---- Ventus *Viable* *Wide area*
(Wind, Creates Gusts of Wind and even The destructive force of a tornado.)
(Vortex, Sucks the air from an area, and can even kill an opponent near a minute)

Wind + Sound = Velocius *Fixed*
(Allows the user to move at the speed of sound)

Wind + Light = Sana --- Sana-Le / Sana-Ke *Fixed*
(Sana, Heals the opponent of most wounds)
(Sana-Le, Allows the user to heal some one completely, this can only be used once a day.)
(Sana-Ke, The user gives up their life to Revive some one from the dead, extremely rare technique)

Wind + Dark = Perplexor --- Peradox *Semi Viable*
(Perplexor, Creates smoggy air, that doesn't reduce vision as much as it warps the mind of the opponent.)
(Peradox, The user can control what the opponent sees when they get stuck in the smog.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sound ---- Echo ---- Vox *Viable*
(Sound,Creates damage to the ears and can cause some one to go deaf temporarily.)
(Echo, Can create damage to the opponents internal organs and if used enough it can be fatal)

Sound + Light = Exoro *Semi Viable*
(A shield with their voice.)

Sound + Dark = Terror *Fixed* *Wide Area*
(Creates a super low level of vibrations that are so low they cannot be heard, but cause extreme fear.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Light ---- Luster ---- Lux *Viable*
(Light, creates illusions and even allows the user the ability to be rendered invisible)
(Luster, Allows the user the ability to teleport Long distances, and even fight with raw light energy)

Light + Dark = Chaos *Fixed* *Wide Area*
(Creates Distortions within a certain area of the holder of the surrounding aura Rendering it unable to manifest its self. The user is not immune to this effect ether.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark ---- Shadow ---- Nox *Viable*
(Dark, can blind the opponent and even creates shadows to fight for you.)
(Shadow, Allows you to freely manipulate the aura as if it was your own body, even summoning)

Dark + Light = Chaos *Fixed* *Wide Area*
(Creates Distortions within a certain area of the holder of the surrounding aura Rendering it unable to manifest its self. The user is not immune to this effect ether.)

+Almighty Class Aura+
(You canot atain these without special permission.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enigma
(The Reverse Aura, capable of turning another aura against itself, as if decomposing it)

Life
(Creation)

Nature
(Control over plants, animals, etc)

Psychic
(The ability to control things with your mind)

Gravity
(The ability to increase or decrease the Weight of something)

Soul
(There is little information on this aura as of yet)

Death
(Destruction, The ability to destroy matter [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rank posting]While it has no ACTUAL use in the RP, it is a fancy way to keep up on your progress in the story and gloat that "I have THAT many points" so here's the app which you post under the character Application.

Attack:
Defense:
Speed:
Accuracy:
Skill:
Stamina:
Energy:
Total: combine all of the stats in one to see how high your overall power is, this will decide your rank
Rank: more important then Level, whatever your total equals will decide which of the ranks you will be. they go as follows:
SS:25,000-50,000
S:17,501-25,000
AA:10,001-17,500
A:5,001-10,000
B:2,001-5,000
C:751-2,000
D:76-750
F:0-75

Status: how is your characters health and attitude? it affects their fighting, remember to change this often
Equipped Weapon: whatever weapon you're using can boost you in different ways
Money: yes, there will be times when this is necessary, I'll make sure of it

Normal Techniques:this counts for physical abilities that your character can do without their aura
Special Techniques:these are techniques that require aura/magic to function[/spoiler]

Right now we are only looking for Villains, to support the Current main villain.

If there are any questions please ask I'd be happy to answer them~

My characters
[spoiler= Alissa]
[b]Name:[/b] Alissa "Gaia" de Drago

[b]Title/Alias:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 19

[b]Gender:[/b] F

[b]Species:[/b] Halfa

[b]Height:[/b] 5'7

[b]Weight:[/b]119 lb

[b]Hair:[/b] Blond

[b]Eyes:[/b]Blue

[b]Skin:[/b]Fair

[b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/ajy0b9.jpg[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b] She is very out going and Happy.

[b]History:[/b] Alissa was a nobody child, the head knight of the previous Dragon King's royal guard took her up and raised her to become a powerfull warrior. When she was 13 she was sent to kill a suposed traitor of the kingdom, wich she found out was a young girl barely golder than her, she broke down and failed her mission. They returned to the castle only to find it under attack, they rush in to defend the castle. Only for Engarm to be seperated from Alissa. Alissa by then had learned to feel out aura's and searched for Her master, only To find Her master outside the Dragon Kings chambers as Engarms helm cracks. The gelm slowly falls off, showing the Imposible yet posible. There before her eyes sat her face smileing back old and wrinkled..... Her mother, The protector and nurturer was always her mother... But this reunion was biter sweet as Engarms eyes closed as she dies the smile still on her face. after the dragon king was killed, and the new king took his place, she learned that She was the daughter of Engarm and The dragon king, and Joseph's Sister. She took up place as his Head of the royal guard.

[b]Aura Energy:[/b] Terra

[b]Special Power:[/b] None

[b]Transformation:[/b] None

[b]Weapons/Accessories:[/b] Su Amor(Her Love): *A blade Forged from her mothers armor*

[b]Skills:[/b] She knows Quite a few martial arts. and is 10 times stronger than a Grown dragon. She is also very fast.

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] She is a tank shes very fast but compared to most shes quite slow.
[/spoiler]
[/center][/center]

This will be for every one else characters and Updates and such.

I'll put up the Dragon Guard summary when I get the chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived