101100111000 Wins (Lock Please)

Blue-Eyes493

Rules for contestant:
1.First to PM me with their card is my contestant. Post when you do, so I will know.
2.You can make your card whatever you want, but it has to be off of a real or fake archetype!
3.ALL YCM RULES APPLY!
4.First to three votes or the one who gets the most votes by 1/13/12 is the winner.
5.The contestants can not vote. If either one of us does, than the person who did has to forfeit their win to the other contestant.

Rules for voters:
1.Vote on all aspects.
2.Give a valid reason for why you are voting. Those who don't will not have their vote accounted for.
3. All voters who have their votes accounted for will get one point from me.

Challenger's form:
1. You need to fill out this form to be in the running for a contestant:
Username-
Will you try to get your card in as soon as you can-
Do you know how to give reps-
Do you know how to send points-
Do you have at least 10 points-

Prizes:
1.Winner gets 1 rep, 10 points, and a review of one of their sets from the loser.
2.Loser gets nothing.

Cards:

Card A(3):
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/xf53l5.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card requires 3 tributes to be Tribute Summoned. If this card is Tribute Summoned successfully: Select 2 "Bedlam Ciphers" in your Graveyard; add them to your hand. While another "Bedlam Ciphers" exists on the field; this card cannot be targeted by Trap Card effects.

Card B(0):
[img]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2190/464794.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card must attack if able. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon one "Autoassault" monster from your Graveyard.

Username- 101100111000
Will you try to get your card in as soon as you can- Of course
Do you know how to give reps- If it means "Liking" one of your posts once, then yup
Do you know how to send points- If by "send points" you mean clicking the "Donate Points" button on your Accoun't, then yes, I do
Do you have at least 10 points- With this post, I should have 10 points

Edit: Came up with a card EARLY on. Sent in.

I feel like card B's effect is a bit strong. No restriction effect (only restriction is not having one in your graveyard). In addition, the card has very high attack for a level 4. I guess the balance is in the downside of "must attack if able," but it should be off the field before that opportunity presents itself, due to its effect.

Card A really grabs my attention visually. I don't quite get the attack/defense numbers not being rounded, but that's neither here nor there. I really like its secondary effect. I don't know everything about balance, but the primary effect may need to be toned down.

I would vote for Card A: +Asthetics, pretty unique effect, and overall thought put into it.

Card A has a pretty good effect, I like the little recycle you get, although the ATK ends in 60 and the DEF in 40 which seems wrong to me, but whatever.

Card B is a 4* with 2000 ATK without a drawback, and it lets you Special Summon ANY Autoassault monster from your Grave.

I vote for Card A.

Archived