Dragon Ball AF (Episode 2 Has Been Posted!)

Kōsuke Ueki

Now, don't hate me for this. I just had this idea after someone on YouTube named blazejecar created this M.U.G.E.N. style version of Dragon Ball AF with his own take on the story. After some time of watching all of the current episodes he has posted on his channel and on his website, and after watching a promotional video for Dragon Ball Online (And a few gameplay videos), I have come up with my own version of DBAF that might knock your socks off. I hope so. I'm putting a lot of effort into these episodes. Enjoy!

P.S. Here is the website with all of the episodes created by blazejecar: [url="http://blazejecaraf.weebly.com/af-episodes.html"]http://blazejecaraf....f-episodes.html[/url]

[spoiler=Xicor Saga][spoiler=Prologue][i]125 years ago...[/i]

A barren wasteland, original remains of a city on Earth, is seen. Plus, a gigantic crater is also seen, with Vegeta, the original Prince of Saiyans lying on the edge, nearly beaten to death. A small distance away, floating at a remarkable height, is Omega Shenron, the supposed "Ultimate Being" since he absorbed all of the Dragon Balls when he was just one of the Seven Shadow Dragons, known as Syn Shenron. We see him laughing as if making fun of all who attempted to take him down. All had failed miserably.

"[color=#40e0d0]HA HA HA! It seems as though there are now only weaklings on this planet! No matter. Now I shall destroy it once and for all!![/color]"

But then, just immediately, arising from the crater seemed to be a gigantic ball of Ki, almost as big as the crater. Underneath that ball of Ki, was Goku, the savior of the planet, returned to his kid form by a wish that was accidentally granted that caused all of this. The ball of Ki was the Spirit Bomb, the most powerful attack known in the universe. In fact, this Goku's most powerful variation of the first time he used the Spirit Bomb, the Universal Spirit Bomb. Omega Shenron was now shaking in fear.

"[color=#40e0d0]N-no! This cannot be! How can you still be alive after what I did to you?! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!![/color]"

Just then, Goku threw the Spirit Bomb towards Omega Shenron. Omega was frozen in fear, and his shear terror of his ultimate destruction got bigger and bigger as the Spirit Bomb got closer and closer. It then came into contact with Omega as he kept screaming in terror and denial. The Spirit Bomb tore him apart in the exact same sense as when Cell was first destroyed for good when Gohan, Goku's son, first achieved Super Saiyan 2. When it all was over, not one single cell of Omega Shenron or his negative energy remained. Goku has saved the Earth. All that remained were the 7 tainted Dragon Balls. But just then, they returned to their normal state and began to glow.

Just then, a spiritual being in the form of the Eternal Dragon Shenron appeared for the last time. He appeared before Goku, who was smiling in relief. He then said in booming deep voice, "[b][color=#008000]Goku! It is time to go![/color][/b]" Goku then laughed and looked back at all his friends and said, "Well, I guess I'm leaving! Bye guys!" As Goku boarded Shenron, the Dragon Balls appeared before him. Then they suddenly became transparent. Each Dragon Ball had entered a different part of his body. The Seven-Star and One-Star Dragon Balls entered Goku's arms; the Six-Star and Two-Star Dragon Balls entered Goku's legs; the Five-Star Dragon Ball entered his stomach/abdomen; the Three-Star Dragon Ball entered his chest; and finally, the Four-Star Dragon Ball entered through Goku's head.

Just before he road off, he asked for one request. "I wish that my friends would gain immortality, so that if any new foe were to threaten this world, they would be the ones to do it while I'm gone." Shenron was quiet for a moment. And then his eyes glowed red. Just then, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goten, and Dende were all lifted into the air and revitalized, given the gift of eternal life. They all felt amazing. Vegeta was the most surprised. The one goal he used to attempt to accomplish has now come true. He had gained eternal life. "[b][color=#008000]Your wish has been granted. Is there one more request I shall do for you?[/color][/b]" Goku looked at his friends. What he had done for them just now was enough. "I think that's all that needs to be requested." "[color=#008000][b]Very well.[/b][/color]"

And that was that. Goku rode off with Shenron, back to his home dimension, the Realm of Eternal Dragons. In everybody's mind, except Vegeta's, they were thinking, [i]Thank you Goku, for everything.[/i] In Vegeta's mind, he was thinking, [i]Kakarot, I have never thanked you before. You have given me what stopped searching for so long ago. So many times this world has been saved by you, I thank you for sparing me in our first battle.[/i] When Goku and Shenron were far enough, a flash of light appeared, and the two had left the Living World, possibly forever. And since then, the world has been at peace. Although Bulma, Chi-Chi, and Videl had died due to old age after some time, everything still was peaceful.

[i]100 years later...[/i]

In the 125th World Martial Arts Tournament (Or whatever number it is now, as this is just an estimate), we see a match between two individuals. These two look exactly like Goku and Vegeta when they were children, when actually, they weren't them at all. They were the two's descendants, Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. It is seen that the two can both go Super Saiyan, but don't have the personality changing traits when one first becomes a Super Saiyan. It's possible that they both trained hard enough to obtain the Full-Power Super Saiyan level, in which they can transform at will. We see the two throw extremely fast punches and kicks at each other, both of them dodging each other's moves. We never hear them talk, but from what was seen before the match starts, when Goku Jr. first went Super Saiyan, Vegeta seemed surprised, but then turned Super Saiyan himself.

Meanwhile, in the audience, we see Pan, Goku's granddaughter and Goku Jr.'s grandmother, in the audience talking to a woman who has a very similar appearance to Bulma, but was actually Vegeta Jr.'s mother. We never know her name, but she seems to act a lot like Bulma. One could say that she is actually Bulla, Vegeta and Bulma's daughter, since she is in fact half Saiyan, thus having her age look a lot younger than it already is. When Pan turned around to watch the match, she quickly noticed something that seemed impossible to believe. He saw Goku, his Grandfather and Goku Jr.'s ancestor, sitting on top of a statue. And then we hear the first thing she says. "Grandpa?" She then calls out to get his attention. Goku barely hears Pan, but he looks at her anyway.

When Goku saw Pan after so long, his face lit up. He then flew to Pan in joy. "Pan! It's good to see you again! And to think you got this old. I thought since you have some Saiyan blood in you, you would age as slow as me." Pan didn't exactly take it lightly. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!" Goku then got a little nervous. He then gave a nervous chuckle. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Hehe..." The two then exchanged some small talk as the battle between the two Jrs continued. It seems as though things were still in peace. Although we never see Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, or Dende, we know that they are still alive. However, the peace had finally subsided when a new terror entered the Z-Fighters universe.

[i]Today...[/i]

It has been 125 years since Goku defeated Omega Shenron and left the Living World to live in prosperity in the Realm of Eternal Dragons. In fact, after the Jrs battled 25 years ago, Goku left as his time to be on Earth was up. Since then, he has been constantly in training. Why, nobody knows, not even Goku. Maybe it's because since he learned the Multi-Form Technique in the Realm of Eternal Dragons, he wanted to test his own limits for the rest of his eternal life, even though he had been aging for a while. Basically it works like this:

Goku had kept aging up until the last second he was still an adult, which was before the Ultimate Shenron granted an accidental wish of returning Goku back to child form. After he aged back to how old he already was, he was instantly granted eternal life. And as of now, he continues to test his own limits every day of his eternal life. And Goku enjoys every second of it.

Previously, King Kai has warned Vegeta, Gohan, Goten and Trunks about a new evil to come. All of the current Kais are aware of the situation, and the only thing they could do now is wait. However, patience was not the one thing they wished to do. In turn, they continued to do what they did in order to pass the time: train as hard as they can for the next few months, because it's going to be needed in the many days to come.

Meanwhile, Goten and Trunks are training in the Rocky Lands. The two have previously achieved Super Saiyan 2 while training and still continue to this moment. Also, in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Gohan and Vegeta are training, Gohan in his Mystic Form, and Vegeta as a Super Saiyan 4. Now you all might be wondering exactly how Vegeta was able to use Super Saiyan 4 again. Well, allow another explanation:

You see, when Vegeta first achieved Super Saiyan 4, it was through the use of unnatural Blutz Waves from a Blutz Ray created by Bulma. This allowed Vegeta to regrow the tail he lost, thanks to Yajirobe. Because so, he became a Great Ape for the last time, but was able to achieve the same Super Great Ape level that allowed him to transform into a Super Saiyan 4. However, it was an artificial process, meaning that once he got out of the transformation, he wasn't able to do it anymore. But he still retained the tail. Meaning that he chose to do the same process over again in order to be able to transform at will. In turn, he became somewhat stronger than he was the first time he achieved it, thanks to years of training.

Gohan and Vegeta's training had just finished, and now Gohan was flying back to the Kame House, in which is now his new home. Also Dende remained at Kami's Lookout, since he is still the new Kami. One can say it can be called Dende's Lookout now. Goten and Trunks still were training/sparring. Maybe the reason is because they had just started mearly 20 minutes ago, and they both still got enough energy to fight.

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

In Hell, we see two individuals. One is the West Kai. She is actually a former Kai who was banished from Realm of the Kais. However, this happened so long ago, she was able to see the battle between Goku and Omega Shenron all the way to the end. And in one way or another, the West Kai got access to some of Goku's cells. And in an unknown process, she gave birth to the second individual next to her. His name is Xicor, the technical "final son" of Goku, but also is the son of the West Kai. Because so, Xicor is half God, half Saiyan. When he was born, he was born a Super Saiyan 3, which indicated his outstanding and possibly unrivaled strength.

When he was old enough, he found a way out of hell (he had a new life so he could go out) and into a Saiyan pod heading straight for Earth. Although the time it took to get there appeared fairly long, he eventually entered Earth's atmosphere and crash landed miles away from where Goten and Trunks were sparring. The West Kai had been watching Xicor since he left Hell. And now it seems her plans to take over every realm has finally come into plan.

This is the story of when Xicor arrived to Earth...

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

In another universe, where the power balance is completely different in the world, we see 5 silhouette figures watching the same events unfold in the Z-Fighters' universe, as if they are prepared for something to happen. "[color=#ff0000]It seems it's now time to put our plan into action.[/color]" Said one of the figures who had hair similar to Goku's. "[color=#daa520]Yes, it seems that way, indeed.[/color]" said another figure who had hair similar to Android #16's, just longer, like Future Trunks' hair. "[color=#4b0082]I hope you're right about him being weaker in that point in time, Maxwell.[/color]" said the only female figure in the group to the one with similar hair to Goku's. "[color=#ff0099]Yeah. If we end up dying because he wasn't weaker, then you'll be to blame.[/color]" said the chubby figure in the group. "[color=#ff0000]Don't worry about it, guys.[/color]" The last figure remained quiet for a moment, and then...

"[color=#006400]Activate the portal; we have no time to argue.[/color]" said the last figure finally. They all nodded and began to move to their respective stations to activate the portal. "[color=#ff0000]If we kill Xicor in the state he is in while in that universe, we can save the lives of another world.[/color]" said Maxwell. "[color=#ff0000]It's only a matter of time before we get strong enough to finish Xicor in our universe and bring peace.[/color]" The 5 continued to press buttons and shift switches at their computer stations. "[color=#006400]Let's just hope that we are not too late...[/color]" said the last figure. "[color=#daa520]Do not worry Rai, for the power of us working together will ensure us victory.[/color]" said the second figure again.

"[color=#ff0099]Oh, shut up, Jin. You always say that, and when has there been a time when we achieved victory in OUR universe that involved teamwork?[/color]" questioned the chubby figure. "[color=#4b0082]Robert, would you stop? You always question everything we do. Just stop it already![/color]" yelled the female figure. "[color=#ff0000]How about all of you stop with the bickering and keep working! Especially you, Layla![/color]" yelled Maxwell. They all remained silent and continued working as they were before.

Just then, they tracked the location in which they appear in the universe. "[color=#ff0000]There! That's where we'll appear first![/color]" said Maxwell. Jin was confused. "[color=#daa520]Saiyan pods?[/color]" he asked. "[color=#ff0000]These were modified to activate on Auto-Pilot to Earth's coordinates around the same time Xicor was within 250,000 miles of Earth. I gave a message to a Saiyan in the far past in this universe before Planet Vegeta was destroyed to send out 5 empty Saiyan Pods that would head to Earth's coordinates at the very point in time.[/color]" Not choosing to argue, they all walked up to the portal. Maxwell then stopped and looked at everybody. "[color=#ff0000]So, are we ready to look into Death's eyes once again?[/color]" They all nodded. "[color=#ff0000]Alright. Let's do this. For Goku![/color]" "[color=#006400]F[/color][color=#daa520]o[/color][color=#4b0082]r[/color][color=#ff0099] G[/color][color=#006400]o[/color][color=#daa520]k[/color][color=#4b0082]u[/color][color=#ff0099]![/color]" said the other 4 as they all walked through the portal.

Immediately afterward, the 5 appear in their respective pods. They all cheered over the communication devices that were in the pods. It was also a portable communication device that connected the 5 together and help stay in touch. Now all they had to do was wait until they made it to Earth. "[color=#ff0000]Alright, we got here in one piece![/color]" yelled Maxwell over the communication device. "[color=#006400]We better stay in one piece once we face Xicor.[/color]" said Rai over his intercom. "[color=#ff0000]We'll be fine. Universe 8's Earth, here we come![/color]"

[center][i]And now a new tale of power has finally begun. The tale of not only the fate of the Z-Fighters' universe, but all others as well within the multiverse. What will become of these 5 warriors who fight to protect the multiverse? And what other evils lurk out there, waiting to strike? All of this and more shall be revealed in...[/i][/center]

[center][i][img]http://dragonballcentral.yolasite.com/resources/Dragon_Ball_AF_Logo.jpg[/img][/i][/spoiler][/center]
[spoiler=Episode 1 - A New Beginning! Xicor Appears On Earth!]In the Rocky Lands, everything appeared quiet, other than the calm, whistling breeze. Everything appeared as though nothing has happened. And by how nature designed it, it appeared as though it would never change, regardless of what it would go through, or so it is to be believed. Just immediately afterwards, we see two speeding figures in a clash, throwing punch by punch, kick by kick, evading each other's moves with ease. They were both moving so fast, it was very hard to tell who these titans in battle are.

When the clashed foot to knee, it was now obvious that it was Goten, the son of the Earth's savior, Goku, and Trunks, son of the former Saiyan Prince, Vegeta. Goten had his casual clothing on, as it never changed since he became a young adult. He wore a white, long-sleeve shirt with purple baggy pants and shoes similar to that Goku's original uniform, just gray and dark yellow instead of blue with orange trimming. His hair was medium-short, black like his father, and spiked up, similar to Gohan's, but spiked diagonally. His hair used to be exactly like that of his father, but he didn't want to be seen in the same way as his father. Too much pressure with fame.

Trunks has on a blue sleeveless vest and a black sleeveless undershirt with black baggy pants and Saiyan armor shoes in a slightly darker shade than the average colored shoes. Trunks has medium-long purple hair with a tie in the back to hold the rest, which is odd for him, but he had that hair color since birth and had it grow after gaining immortality. Also, unlike Goten where his eye color is black completely, Trunks has blue eyes, possibly from his mother Bulma. Either way, he's been accustomed to it since birth. Can't argue with that.

"Not too shabby, Trunks!" said Goten in a somewhat excitable voice, similar to his father. "You aren't too bad yourself!" said Trunks in a more mellow and slightly raspy voice. As the two jumped away from each other and continue their sparring by clashing once again, they hear something. The sound is faint at first, but as time passes, it begins to get louder and louder, as if it was getting closer somehow. However, they just ignore it, regardless if it was getting closer or not and just continued their sparring like normal.

Just then, they hear a loud crash coming from a distance. The two were shocked by what they just heard. "Um, what was that?!" asked Goten, slightly scared. But he shrugged it off immediately afterward. Trunks, however, had realized what is happening at this very moment. "Goten, today is the day!" he began. Goten shifted an eyebrow. "A new enemy should arrive today! King Kai told us so!" Goten, in disbelief, replied, "Nah, don't too excited about this, Trunks. It's probably just nothing. Come on, let's continue."

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

At the crash site, we see a Saiyan pod stuck in a somewhat large crater, possibly created when the pod impacted with the ground. Just then, it opened up to reveal someone who had many similarities to Goku. He had the same Turtle Hermit costume on, but it was in two shades of green: regular green on the outside, and lime green on the inside. His head resembled Goku somewhat, but there were some major differences: His hair was longer and white, plus two hair spikes colored black (Including miniature goatees on either side of his chin), he has yellow eyes similar to that of Goku's eyes in his Super Saiyan 4 form, plus the outer red ring around his eyelids. This individual jumped out of the Saiyan pod and began floating in the air. "[color=#008000][b]Mwahahahaha!![/b][/color]" he laughed. "[color=#008000][b]Finally! So this is the place where my father lived! Time to kill...![/b][/color]"

[i]Back to Trunks and Goten...[/i]

Trunks, with a little bit more seriousness in his voice, replied, "Goten, I'm being serious! Don't you feel that gigantic power level?!" Goten, with some realization and feeling a strong power level, replied, "Hm, now that you say that, I do feel that now." Now with some fear, Goten pointed out, "Trunks, we need to move fast! There's no time to lose!" "Goten, I don't think we can handle him. Why don't we get my dad or Gohan to help us out?" Now with slight anger in his voice, Goten replied, "Nonsense. We didn't train 125 years for nothing!" Trunks sighed, like there was nothing else for him to do. "This isn't the smart thing to do, but I can't let you go alone."

Then suddenly, the ground began to shake underneath their feet. Trunks' hair began to stand up. Suddenly, in a flash of light, two yellow flame auras with dispersing lightning throughout appeared over both Goten and Trunks. And their hair had changed as well. Goten's hair was now golden and slightly longer than before. Trunks hair in the front stood up and was also a bit longer than usual. These two had transformed into a Super Saiyan who has ascended past a normal Super Saiyan, also called Super Saiyan 2. Immediately afterwards, the two disappeared, as if they just vanished.

Meanwhile, at the Kame House, we see Gohan, Goten's older brother, outside, with slight shock on his face. Gohan gives the look of his father by wearing the same Turtle Hermit costume he has worn for so long. "What is this tremendous power level?" asked Gohan to himself. And some realization had come into his head. "Could it be...the new enemy!?" He then sensed something else. "Wait, those two power levels heading towards him." His face became that of fear. "Goten and Trunks?! Oh no! I have to help them!" And just like Goten and Trunks, Gohan suddenly vanished, heading for the same location as the other two.

A few minutes later, the two make it to where the huge power level can easily be found. And when they make it there, Trunks began to observe his surroundings. "[b][color=#ffd700]That large power level is around here somewhere...[/color][/b]" he said to himself, but also at Goten if he was listening. "[b][color=#ffd700]Um, are you sure?[/color][/b]" asked Goten in slight confusion. He then remembered he can sense power levels and replied, "[b][color=#ffd700]Oh yeah, you're right. He's near, all right.[/color][/b]" "[color=#008000][b]You two wouldn't happen to be talking about me, now would you?[/b][/color]" Goten and Trunks were shocked by the sudden appearance by the new individual that just crash landed mearly moments ago. "Oh, no! It's him!!" yelled Goten.

"[b][color=#009900]Hello there.[/color][/b]" the individual began with his sadistic voice. "[color=#008000][b]Allow me to introduce myself before I kill you both. My name is Xicor. But, you may call me...[/b][/color]" Before Xicor finishes, the ground shakes beneath all three of them as a green aura appears over Xicor. Just after the aura appears, he finishes his sentence. "[color=#008000][b]YOUR DOOM!!![/b][/color]" Struggling to stay standing due to Xicor's tremendous, Trunks yells out, "[b][color=#ffd700]Goten, get ready!! This won't be easy!![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#ffd700]Right![/color][/b]" replied Goten. "[b][color=#ffd700]Stay on your toes, Trunks!![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#ffd700]Got it![/color][/b]" Meanwhile, Gohan continued to head to the two's destination. "I've gotta help the guys out. Darn it!"

The fight began. And if Xicor's full power was high enough to be equal to Goten and Trunks together, both as Super Saiyan 2s, then this would be an explosive battle. However, to Xicor, this seemed like an extremely lesser form of Child's Play as he kept constantly dodging both Goten and Trunks' punches and kicks with no struggle at all. And after about a few minutes of this, he swiftly knocked both of them out of the way in different directions as if they weren't even close to being equal to him. And they weren't. "[color=#008000][b]Hehehe; weaklings.[/b][/color]" said Xicor as Goten and Trunks were both knocked into stone pillars.

Trunks then busted out of the pillar and looked at him with pure shock. "[b][color=#ffd700]Wow, his strength is amazing![/color][/b]" he began. "[b][color=#ffd700]I knew I should've gone for help![/color][/b]" Goten busted out ofhis pillar and had the same thought in his head. "[b][color=#ffd700]Wow, he's tough![/color][/b]" began Goten. "[b][color=#ffd700]We might need a little help.[/color][/b]" Just immediately afterward, Trunks attempted the same maneuver again. He failed as he was knocked in his stomach by Xicor's knee and knocked downward hard on his back, making his crash to the ground. As Xicor attempted to make the finishing blow, Goten jumped in to try and kick Xicor, but was intercepted and blocked by Xicor's elbow. Goten was then knocked back. While he was still flying, Xicor transported to Goten was and instantly knocked him down to the ground. "[color=#008000][b]Hmph, you're both so weak; now die!![/b][/color]" yelled Xicor in disappointment.

As Goten and Trunks laid where they crashed, they both of the same thing at the same time. [b][i][color=#ffd700]Grrr, just two hits? We're in real deep trouble now![/color][/i][/b] Just then, a small distance away, Gohan appeared overlooking what is happening just now. Xicor noticed him and smiled sadistically. "[b][color=#008000]Why, if it isn't Gohan!?[/color][/b]" began Xicor. "[b][color=#008000]How nice of you to come and watch me as I dispose of your weakling friends![/color][/b]" Gohan, in a fit of rage, replied, "I won't watch anything!! I'm here to destroy you!!!" He then appeared in front of Xicor. "[b][color=#008000]Defeat me, you say? Ha! Good luck with that![/color][/b]" "I don't know what you're doing here, [b]but I will stop you!![/b]" Just then, the ground shook again. A white aura began to cover Gohan as he began to power up. And then...

"[b][color=#0000ff]HHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!![/color][/b]"

Just then, one flash of light appeared, and a giant golden flame aura appeared around Gohan. And then another flash of light appeared, and the aura disappeared, but for a quick moment lightning surrounded his body, and it seems his hair is slightly longer. Xicor was confused, but also annoyed and disappointed by what Gohan has attempted. "[b][color=#008000]Not even a Super Saiyan!? This is an insult! I want a real challenge![/color][/b]" Gohan's expression was that of a serious expression, but was able to pull out a smirk and a small chuckle. "[b][color=#0000ff]I can no longer become a Super Saiyan.[/color][/b]" he began. "[b][color=#0000ff]I am in a much more powerful form, my strongest transformation! I call it Mystic Form. All of the power from the Super Saiyan stages I have attained in the past and more are transported into this form. I'm now as powerful as if I has obtained a Super Saiyan 4.[/color][/b]" Xicor was barely impressed by Gohan's monologue.

"[b][color=#008000]That only changes the situation a tiny bit.[/color][/b]" explained Xicor. "[b][color=#008000]Well, let's see what this 'Mystic Form' of yours can really do![/color][/b]" Suddenly, the smirk on his face disappeared and he made an angry expression. "[b][color=#0000ff]I'll never forgive you for what you did to my friends! Taste my full power!! No holding back!! HYYAAA!!![/color][/b]" And then, the battle of Gohan V.S. Xicor has begun. The two used the Afterimage Technique repeatedly, and multiple flashes of the two clashing are seen. Then they clash fists. The two begin to thrown swift punches and kicks to one another, and they both dodge every single one. After about a minute of doing it, the two clash elbows. Xicor lets out a chuckle and smiles. "[b][color=#008000]I am impressed.[/color][/b]" Gohan smirks and replies, "[b][color=#0000ff]Maybe you're just talk after all![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#008000]Don't flatter yourself, fool! I'm merely warming up! TAKE THIS!![/color][/b]"

Suddenly, Gohan was knocked back by an invisible punch, or rather, an extremely fast punch. As Gohan is flying back, Xicor just assaults him with constant punches at different parts of his body. Every time Xicor does a punch to Gohan, he disappears and punches him again and again rapidly and then knocks him to the ground. Now talking down to Gohan, Xicor says, "[b][color=#008000]Well, are you still going to be a smart-mouth? Your Mystic Form more than garbage![/color][/b]" Gohan was moaning and couldn't move. [b][i][color=#0000ff]Darn it, he's real strong; I'm not even close to beating him![/color][/i][/b] Gohan thought. Then Xicor was in slight thought. "[b][color=#008000]Hmm, well I guess I can get back to killing now right?[/color][/b] [b][color=#008000]So, any volunteers for the first to go?[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

On the Supreme Kai's planet, Kibitokai, the Potara fusion of Kibito and the Supreme Kai, was watching all of this go down. He was in complete shock. "[b][color=#add8e6]Oh no, it 's him!![/color][/b]" yelled Kibitokai. "[b][color=#add8e6]Xicor is on Earth!! I need to tell the Elder Kai about this![/color][/b]" He then disappeared. Just then, on another part of the planet, Kibitokai appeared before the Elder Kai. "[b][color=#add8e6]ELDER KAI!!![/color][/b][b][color=#add8e6] Xicor is on Earth![/color][/b]" In complete shock, the Elder Kai turned around swiftly. "[b][color=#dda0dd]Did I hear you correctly?[/color][/b]" he asked. "[b][color=#add8e6]Yes, you did. And what else is that he has already beaten Goten, Gohan, and Trunks![/color][/b]"

Regaining his calmness, Elder Kai replies, "[b][color=#dda0dd]All of them? Well, I can't say that wasn't[b][color=#dda0dd] expected. Wait! What about Vegeta?[/color][/b][/color][/b]" "[b][color=#add8e6]Vegeta? he didn't even show up yet. You think he could beat Xicor?[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]Of course not, you idiot! Xicor's power is far too overwhelming for Vegeta to handle. They need Goku! I've been trying to find him for some time now, but I have no idea where he could be![/color][/b]" He then thought up a plan. "[b][color=#dda0dd]Wait a second! I have an idea! I'm going to call Pikkon! Wait one moment...[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Earth, Xicor was just about to decide who he was going to kill first. "[b][color=#008000]Alright, let's have some killing fun, shall we? I will start with Gohan...[/color][/b]" Xicor the put his hand out towards Gohan. "[b][color=#008000]Say goodbye, runt![/color][/b]" Just then, an abnormally large ball of green formed in his hand, it emitting green lightning. Just before Xicor could blast Gohan, a slightly larger ball of Ki came in contact with Xicor's blast. The result is a mass explosion that creates a large crater all around him. Shocked, but also confused, Xicor asked, "[b][color=#008000]Where did that come from?![/color][/b]" Just then, Vegeta, the former prince of Saiyans, appeared before Xicor. "Hello scum, my name is Vegeta and I'm here to stop you." he said to Xicor.

Xicor then made a small chuckle and said, "[b][color=#008000]How noble of you! Unfortunately, your last attack killed all of your friends.[/color][/b]" "Don't be so sure, loudmouth!" replied Vegeta. Xicor made a serious face. "[b][color=#008000]What are you getting at here?[/color][/b]" Vegeta chuckles. "You know, if you train for over a century, you might be able to learn a few new tricks. For example, I mastered the ability of Instant Transmission, so I have saved my allies from harm. It's just you and me now." "[b][color=#008000]Hmph. Okay then. Prepare to be slottered!![/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Supreme Kai's Planet, Pikkon, Goku's Otherworld rival, has just been summoned. "[b][color=#00ff00]You wanted to see me, elder Kai?[/color][/b]" he asked. "[b][color=#dda0dd]Yes, my boy, I have something very important to discuss with you. You didn't happen to see Goku anywhere, have you?[/color][/b]" Pikkon let out a sigh. "[b][color=#00ff00]I'm sorry to say that I haven't. Goku's been gone for over a century. However, I think I saw him back then when he passed me while riding on Shenron-[/color][/b]" Pikkon was then interrupted. "[b][color=#dda0dd]Wait! Did you say Shenron!?[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#00ff00]Well, I don't remember it clearly, but I think it was Goku riding on Shenron, yes.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#add8e6]Elder Kai, you don't think that...[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]Yes, my boy, I'm afraid Goku might be in the Realm of Eternal Dragons.[/color][/b]"

Pikkon was confused. "[b][color=#00ff00]Wait, Realm of Eternal Dragons?[/color][/b]" Pikkon questioned. "[b][color=#00ff00]I've never heard of such a place. There is another dimension parallel to this one?[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]Actually, it's quite far from that.[/color][/b]" began the Elder Kai. "[b][color=#dda0dd]You see, the Realm of Eternal Dragons is above our world, the Realm of the Kais, just like the Heavens is above the Living World as our Realm is above the Heavens. However, not even the Kais can enter the Realm of Eternal Dragons. Only Eternal Dragons can enter it, so it seems weird that Goku would be there. How can we know for sure?[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#00ff00]Leave that to me. I think I know how to do it, but I will need your assistance Elder Kai.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]Say no more. I'll assist you in any way that I can.[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Earth, the stand-off between Vegeta and Xicor continued. "Alright, bleached hair boy, let's see what you can stand up to me!" he began. "Let's see if you can stand up to...[b]Super Saiyan 4!!![/b]" Just then, Vegeta had lightning formed all around his body as debris from under him had begun to rise into the air. Then, the debris disappeared and a golden aura appeared over Vegeta. For a moment this is what happened, and then..."[b][color=#b22222]HHHAAAAAA!!!![/color][/b]" Vegeta's appearance completely changed into that of a Super Saiyan 4. "[b][color=#b22222]Ok, now let's see who's stronger. Ready?![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#008000]Ready to kill if that's what you mean![/color][/b]" And the battle began. In turn, the battle began in the same fashion as when Gohan fought him, but as the fight escalated, the environment began to get involved. And then, the two entered a beam clash. The force of the clash was so intense that the crater they were in nearly doubled in size.

Just after that, when the two clashed again, Vegeta was beginning to get fatigued. He was panting heavily. "[b][color=#b22222]This is so intense...[/color][/b]" he began. "[b][color=#b22222]I'm all out of strength but he appears to be as good as new![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#008000]I can see that you are getting tired, Vegeta. Heh, amateur![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#b22222]Amateur!? Why you! I'm gonna...[/color][/b]" He then groaned for a moment. "[b][color=#b22222]Oh, who am I kidding? I can't beat him. I'm losing! DARN IT!![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#008000]Of course you're losing! All of you have failed to realize that I am only using three percent of my maximum power. I could beat you all even if all of you fuse, which I believe is impossible.[/color][/b]" Vegeta was in pure shock. "[b][color=#b22222]WHAT?!? Three percent!? Darn it, then how can we beat you?[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#008000]You can't! That's just it![/color][/b]" He then made a sinister laugh.

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Supreme Kai's Planet, Pikkon has now set his plan into action. "[b][color=#00ff00]Dende? Can you hear me? I'm talking to you through Elder Kai.[/color][/b]" Back at Kami's Lookout, Dende was surprised. "[color=#006400]Huh? Elder Kai? What's going on?[/color]" "[b][color=#00ff00]Dende, listen very carefully. A new enemy has reached Earth. His name is Xicor. None of our friends could beat him. Goku could help them. And we believe he is in the Realm of Eternal Dragons.[/color][/b]

"[color=#00ff00][b]If that is true, he must have fused with Shenron. Could you use the dragonballs for us please?[/b][/color]" "[color=#006400]I would really like to help Pikkon, but when Goku left Earth, or at least the Living World altogether, the Dragonballs fused with him along with Shenron. Goku has Earth's Dragon Balls inside of him now.[/color]" "[b][color=#00ff00]The Dragon Balls, too? Oh man. This is a real problem.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]I should have known! Darn it! How can we get the Dragon Balls now?[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#00ff00]We must talk to Goku. But how do we get to him?[/color][/b]" "[color=#006400]If I may say something, I think I might have an idea.[/color]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Earth, Xicor is now about to announce something. "[b][color=#008000]Now, I will demonstrate to you just exactly how powerful I am! DIE!![/color][/b]" Just then, as if time was slowed down, Xicor rapidly attacked Vegeta disappearing with every punch. He then stuck his hand out and yelled out, "[b][color=#008000]Die, foolish Saiyan, die!![/color][/b]" Then he began to charge the same ball of Ki as of two times ago. And just like the first time, the blast was intercepted and disappeared. "[b][color=#b22222]W[/color][color=#008000]h[/color][color=#b22222]a[/color][color=#008000]t [/color][color=#b22222]t[/color][color=#008000]h[/color][color=#b22222]e[/color][color=#008000].[/color][color=#b22222].[/color][color=#008000].[/color][color=#b22222]?[/color][/b]" said Xicor and Vegeta and Xicor at the same time. Xicor was getting annoyed and growled under his breath. "[b][color=#008000]What is it this time? Can't I even[b][color=#008000] kill in peace?[/color][/b][/color][/b]" "[b]You are going to die, Xicor, for we will kill you![/b]" said a mysterious individual. "[b][color=#008000]Oh, come on, more of these Saiyans? Give me a break![/color][/b]"

[center][i]Who is this mysterious savior? Is he one of the five from another universe who has come to finish off Xicor? Or a new ally of this very universe completely informed about the entire situation?[i]Can he help Vegeta defeat Xicor? Will the Elder Kai, Kibitokai, Pikkon and Dende ever be able to find a way to [i]find a way to reach Goku in time?[/i] Find out on the next episode of...[/i][/i][/center]

[center][i][img]http://dragonballcentral.yolasite.com/resources/Dragon_Ball_AF_Logo.jpg[/img][/i][/center]
[center][spoiler=Next Time! on Dragon Ball AF][i]An unknown ally enters the fray. Could he be strong enough to defeat Xicor, or will he fall like the others? Has the 5 from another universe finally made it to Earth, ready to [i]face Xicor, or are they still in space heading for their very destination? And what about Elder Kai, Kibitokai, Pikkon and Dende who are in search of Goku? Will they be able to find him and bring him to Earth once more and be the planet's savior once again?[/i][/i][/center]

[center][b][size=5]Next Time![/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=5][size=7]Unexpected Help! Attack of the Saiyan Descendants![/size][/size][/b][/spoiler][/center]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Episode 2: Unexpected Help! Attack of the Saiyan Descendants!]
[center][spoiler=Last Time! on Dragon Ball AF!][i]Xicor crash landed on Earth, finally beginning his search for Goku and his "family". Goten and Trunks attempt to take him out using to their Super Saiyan 2 powers, but come to no avail as they are defeated with extreme ease. Gohan arrived just in time before his friends were killed and unleashed his full potential on Xicor. Although his chances were increased slightly, it was still useless as Xicor's power was so overwhelming that Xicor defeated Gohan with little difficulty. Even Vegeta's Super Saiyan 4 powers were useless. Although Vegeta had the best chance, he only was able to make Xicor use up to three percent of his maximum power.[/i][/center]

[i]"[/i][b][color=#b22222]What, three percent?! Darn it! How can we beat you!?[/color][/b]"

"[b][color=#008000]You can't! That's just it! Mwahahahahaha![/color][/b]"

[center][i]Meanwhile, Pikkon, the Elder Kai, Kibitokai, and Dende are still trying to find a way to talk to Goku; or at the least, attempt to reach him wherever he may be now. Back on Earth, Vegeta was just about to be killed by Xicor, until a mystery savior interrupts Xicor's killing spree and spares Vegeta's life for a small amount of time. Who is this mysterious savior? How does he know Xicor? Is he an ally, or just someone with a vendetta towards him? Is he one of the 5 saviors of the multiverse who have finally arrived on Earth and finish off Xicor? Or are they still on the course for Earth? Find out in today's episode...[/i][/center]

[center][b][size=6]Episode 2![/size][/b][/center]
[center][size=6][size=5][size=7][b]Unexpected Help! Attack of The Saiyan Descendants![/b][/size][/size][/size][/spoiler][/center]
We see Xicor looking about for the new individuals who have interrupted Xicor's killing spree. "[b][color=#008000]Come on out Saiyans![/color][/b]" he yelled out. "[b][color=#008000]I can sense your energy from where you are! Show yourselves, cowards![/color][/b]" And they did show themselves. When they appeared in front of Vegeta, standing off Xicor, Vegeta was in pure shock. The two individuals looked exactly like Goku in his Super Saiyan 4 form and a cloned look of Vegeta. "[b][color=#b22222]W-what's going on?[/color][/b]" he began, starting to believe he's gone crazy. "[b][color=#b22222]Am I seeing double? A clone of me and...KAKAROT?!?[/color][/b]" The possible Vegeta clone turned towards Vegeta.

"[b][color=#b22222]Relax; you're not seeing double.[/color][/b]" said the possible Vegeta clone. "[b][color=#b22222]I'm your grandson, Vegeta Jr.[/color][/b]" Vegeta gasped. "[b][color=#b22222]G-grandson?[/color][/b]" asked Vegeta. "[b][color=#b22222]Yes. And this is Goku Jr., the great-great-grandson of Goku, or Kakarot as you call him.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#b22222]And don't worry, you won't be confused for long.[/color][/b]" said Goku Jr. "[b][color=#b22222]We know the Fusion Technique.[/color][/b]" [b][i][color=#b22222]Hmph, at least Kakarot's and my descendants can be useful and give us a better chance of winning, I hope.[/color][/i][/b] Vegeta thought. Xicor was frustrated and was getting a small headache.

"[b][color=#008000]Ugh, okay, I can hardly follow what's going on here anymore![/color][/b]" began Xicor as he looked at Goku Jr. "[b][color=#008000]You are...[/color][/b]" He then stopped as he couldn't process everything. "[b][color=#008000]Oh, never mind! I don't wanna know, nor do I even care! Just do your pointless fusion or whatever it is so I can kill all of you already![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#b22222]Hmph, it's your funeral, then.[/color][/b]" said Goku Jr. "[b][color=#b22222]Ready?[/color][/b]" asked Vegeta Jr. "[b][color=#b22222]Ready.[/color][/b]" The two then descended to the ground at the correct distance for the Fusion Dance to work. Then the two stuck their arms in the opposite direction of each other. Then the two slowly walked towards each other sideways as their arms made an arch and eventually pointed towards one another. When that happened, the two stopped, Vegeta Jr. lifted up his left leg at the same moment he shifted his arms back to the opposite direction. Goku Jr. did the same, but with his right leg lifting up instead. Then the two turned on their sides to one another and touched each other's index fingers on each hand. Throughout this whole process, the two said at the same time slowly:

"[b][color=#b22222]Fu...sion! HA!![/color][/b]"

Then, when the two's index fingers on both hands touched, a yellow dome began to form around the two. And for a few seconds, all that was seen was the dome, sparkles, and a silhouette figure inside the dome. When the dome subsided, one figure was seen with a golden aura with sparkles. His hair was crimson and had a mix between Goku Jr's and Vegeta Jr's Super Saiyan 4 hairstyles. Also he had on a strange vest with three outer orange rings (two surrounding his shoulders and one around the back of his neck) and an overall black color to it. The individual's eyes were closed and he had a smirk.

When he opened them, he said, "[b][color=#ff0000]I am neither Goku Jr. or Vegeta Jr. I am the man who will destroy you.[/color][/b]" in a calm mixed voice of the Fusees. "[b][color=#ff0000]Call me Gogeta Jr.[/color][/b]" Gogeta Jr. then looked at Vegeta. "[b][color=#ff0000]Vegeta, go hide somewhere and 'gather up your energy' while I buy you some time.[/color][/b]" [b][i][color=#ff0000]There is a Senzu Bean behind one of those rocks. Find it and use it while I handle Xicor myself.[/color][/i][/b] Vegeta nodded. "[b][color=#b22222]I'm warning you now; he's stronger than anything I have faced before.[/color][/b]" began Vegeta. "[b][color=#b22222]You don't know what you're up against.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#ff0000]Well, I far surpass you as well, so my chances are much higher. After you 'gather up your energy', we'll fight him together.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#b22222]Hmph, very well. I'll be back very quickly. Don't get yourself killed while I'm gone.[/color][/b]" Vegeta then disappeared.

Gogeta Jr. set his attention back to Xicor. Xicor then made a chuckle. "[b][color=#008000]You have no idea how fun it is to watch your pointless hopes be crushed by my power. You won't kill me, CHILD!![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#ff0000]Guess we'll have to see about that. Watch this![/color][/b]" and the battle had begun. The two disappeared and possibly dozens of clashes had appeared in 3 large clashes. The two clashed fists as Gogeta Jr. and Xicor began to throw punches and kicks at one another, both of them dodging each other. After about a few seconds, Gogeta Jr. attempted a punch directly to the face, but Xicor dodged it using the Afterimage Technique and appeared behind him. Gogeta Jr. attempted the same thing a second time, but was punched in the gut by Xicor as soon as he turned around. Xicor laughed. "[b][color=#008000]Oh, what's the matter? You were so confident a moment ago![/color][/b]" He then punched and kicked Gogeta 3 more times, which knocked him back. Suddenly, Vegeta appears behind Xicor and charges a green and white Ki Ball and blasts it at Xicor, who both Gogeta Jr. and Xicor dodge. Gogeta Jr. apparently was very lucky to have dodged that, even when injured.

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Supreme Kai's Planet (And Kami's Lookout through telepathy), Dende was just about to tell Pikkon, Elder Kai, and Kibitokai his intentions on what they think they could do to find Goku. "[b][color=#00ff00]Dende, tell us your plan; and let's hope it's a good one.[/color][/b]" said Pikkon. "[color=#006400]Well, the Dragon Balls on Earth are gone, but we could easily use the Dragon Balls on Namek.[/color]" began Dende. "[color=#006400]Maybe Porunga can get us some connection to Goku. I mean, he [i]is[/i] an Eternal Dragon, and he [i]is[/i] from the same Realm.[/color]" Kibitokai then hangs his head in shame. "[b][color=#add8e6]I cannot believe I forgot about Porunga, but either way, that sounds like a very good idea to me.[/color][/b]"

"[b][color=#00ff00]Don't get carried away, now. There is still a chance Porunga can do nothing for us. And if that would be the case, then what would we ask for the last 3 wishes?[/color][/b]" Elder Kai then bashed Pikkon on the head. "[b][color=#00ff00]OW!! Jeez, what was that for?![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]This is possibly our only chance to finding Goku and you find the wishes to be a problem!? We're doing this! Unless you have a better idea![/color][/b]" Pikkon then sighed. "[b][color=#00ff00]I never said we wouldn't do it. There is a chance that this idea might fail. Anyway, Elder Kai, connect me with the Namekian Guru.[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

In the Realm of Eternal Dragons, above the Realm of the Kais, we see the savior of the Earth, Goku, finished with his training in the Garden of Shenlong. Goku's appearance hasn't really changed since he left the Living World, except for the fact that his shirt is now lime green with a white belt, and his pants were that of a darker shade of blue. "Phew, that was some good training! Okay, let's call it a day." said Goku to himself, retaining the same happy-go-lucky voice and personality he has had for so long. Just then, the formely evil being known as Omega Shenron appeared before Goku. However, this wasn't exactly Omega Shenron either. It was actually Shenron himself in the body of the "Ultimate Being". "Omega? What is it?"

"[b][color=#40e0d0]Goku, 125 years ago, you and I fused together into the ultimate being; I had hoped that you would never have to leave this world, but it seems you will have to for the moment.[/color][/b]" explained "Omega" Shenron. Goku was flabbergasted. "Wait, wait, wait! Slow down, Omega! Yes, we fused, but I still have the ability to talk to you. Now then, what's all this about leaving?" "Omega" groaned in impatience. "[b][color=#40e0d0]Goku, listen very carefully. When we fought in the Living World, you defeated me with your Spirit Bomb technique. Now you know that I am no longer an evil being, but a being who is part of the Dragon Balls.[/color][/b]

"[b][color=#40e0d0]From overuse, you developed an evil side of me. You destroyed the evil side in our battle, and I then fused with you. But during our battle, a banished Kai in Hell somehow got ahold of some of your cells and used them to create a godly being. That Kai was Lila, the West Kai and the only female Kai in existence. She combined your cells with some of her own cells to create a Half-God, Half-Saiyan being, like yourself, only weaker. The product's name is Xicor. He is now on Earth, and all of your friends are helpless to face him, even your descendant and Vegeta's descendant. However, you have the power to beat him, for you are fused with an Eternal Dragon, while Xicor merely has the cells of both a Kai and a Saiyan. So, the question is: Will you put an end to this new menace?[/color][/b]"

Goku was shocked at first, but he let it sink in for a little bit before he replied. "Well, I wish I could help, but the Dragon Balls fused into me when I fused with you, since you were connected to the Dragon Balls. Darn it!" A few seconds later, Goku and "Omega" noticed a flash of light coming from a distance. "What was that, Omega?" asked Goku. "[b][color=#40e0d0]It appears that Porunga has been summoned. I shall look into it. My brother has not been summoned for so long, there must be a reason why he is now. Perhaps it has to do with you somehow, Goku. I cannot say for sure, but perhaps someone below our Realm is attempting to contact us in order to bring you to the Living World.[/color][/b]" "Do you think they'll succeed?" "[b][color=#40e0d0]No. They cannot summon you this way.[/color][/b]" "Then how can I get to the Living World again?" "[b][color=#40e0d0]There is but one way, but someone from the Living World, or maybe in Otherworld, must be able to do so.[/color][/b]" "What option is that?" "[b][color=#40e0d0]Well...[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Earth, Xicor has just dodged an attack by the newly revitalized Vegeta and is now prepared to strike back. "[b][color=#008000]You won't destroy me that easily![/color][/b]" yelled Xicor. Vegeta then attempted to punch Xicor, who clashed it with his own fist. Gogeta Jr. attempted the same thing with a kick. The same result happened. Vegeta repeated the same process with a kick and was clashed with a kick by Xicor. Xicor then punched Vegeta away and began to do the same thing as before with Gogeta Jr.

And just like before, Xicor wins the interception. He punches Gogeta Jr. in the face. As Vegeta attempts to attacks, Xicor punches him in the face as well. And as the two remained stunned by the attack, Xicor charges up two Ki blasts, each in one hand. He then unleashes both blasts at the same time, and it's possible the two survived the blast or merely avoided it in time. It cannot be said as of yet if one or neither of these possibilities are true. We will just have to wait and see.

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

On New Namek, we see the Namekian Guru speak with Porunga. "[color=#006400]Oh, mighty Porunga! We have summoned you in a time of greatest need! There is someone in need of your help![/color]" Just then, Kibitokai appeared before Porunga and the Namekians. "[b][color=#add8e6]Um, yes! Porunga, is it possible for you to connect me to Goku? The situation we are in is very urgent![/color][/b]" Porunga remained silent for a few seconds.

"[color=#2f4f4f][b]Forgive me, for I cannot grant such a wish. Summoning or contacting Goku is not in my power. I am truly sorry I could not help you.[/b][/color]" Back on Supreme Kai's Planet, Elder Kai has become aware of another situation. "[b][color=#dda0dd]Pikkon! Everyone needs your help! Well, you can't kill Xicor, but you can buy them time! Take the Z-Sword use these exact same words to banish Xicor inside...[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Earth, Xicor was waiting for Vegeta and Gogeta Jr. to come out. "[b][color=#008000]Come out of hiding, you brats! I know you survived that! I can still sense your energy![/color][/b]" Just immediately after that, the two attempt to punch him from either side. Xicor teleports away just in time and the two punch each other instead. He reappeared in front of them, laughing. "[color=#008000][b]Idiots![/b][/color]" He then stuck his hand out. "[b][color=#008000]Now to finish the job! Say goodbye![/color][/b]" He then quickly charges up a Ki Blast in which he calls, but doesn't say it, Genocide Blast. And oddly enough, the two survive the attack, but Vegeta returns to base form and Gogeta Jr. is back to just Goku Jr.and Vegeta Jr. in their base forms. Xicor pointlessly mentions it to them.

"[b][color=#008000]Now, I think I will just kill you![/color][/b]" But just before he could blast them away, they disappeared somehow. "[b][color=#008000]Huh? What the...?[/color][/b]" Just then, Pikkon appeared before Xicor. Xicor was annoyed, but confused. "[b][color=#008000]Who are you?! Where are my victims!?[/color][/b]" Pikkon stared at him for a moment. "[b][color=#00ff00]My name is not of any importance. Your opponents have been healed and transferred to a safe spot. Now you're up against me![/color][/b]" Xicor was confused as to why someone with such a low power level would challenge him. "[b][color=#008000]YOU!? Face me!? Don't make me laugh![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#00ff00]Belittle me all you want! I'm still not backing down![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#008000]Okay, BRING IT ON!![/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on New Namek, Kibitokai has just finished making his last wish with Porunga. "[b][color=#add8e6]Okay, that's that. Thank you Guru.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#006400]It is no problem. Anything for a GOD! I should be thanking YOU![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#add8e6]Yes, well I have to go now. Farewell![/color][/b]" He then teleported back to Elder Kai. "[b][color=#dda0dd]Well? Any luck? Did you get Goku?[/color][/b]" Kibitokai had his head down. "[b][color=#add8e6]No, not really. Porunga couldn't do anything. So I wished for the guys to be transported to a safe spot, and the second wish was to heal and restore their energy. [/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]And the third wish?[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#add8e6]Well, the Z-Sword can't hold Xicor for long, so I asked Porunga to enhance it. That way, Xicor could be held up longer. Still, it will be very difficult for Pikkon to trap Xicor in the sword...[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Earth, the stand-off between Xicor and Pikkon continued. "[b][color=#008000]You have a very low power level. You won't be able to TOUCH me![/color][/b]" He then laughed. Pikkon then smirked. "[b][color=#00ff00]I'm not here to fight you, I'm here to stop you. There's a difference.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#008000]Hmph, whatever.[/color][/b]" Then the two began to battle. The two kept dodging each other's punches and kicks until Pikkon attempts to assault Xicor to no avail. He misses every punch he attempts to throw at Xicor. Then the two clash fists. [b][i][color=#00ff00]Darn it, he was right; I can't touch him![/color][/i][/b] he thought.

Meanwhile, Vegeta, Goten, Gohan, Trunks, Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. are seen completely healed from their injuries and are now at the Kame House. Vegeta seems confused. "What the heck just happened? Where are we? Why don't I feel damaged or tired from the fight? What's going on!?" Gohan seemed to know what happened. "This must be the Elder Kai or Kibitokai's doing. They must already know Xicor is here! Oh no, that means..." He then wondered about the power level he is feeling. "Who's fighting Xicor!?" "I'll go check." Trunks volunteered. He then disappeared. "Trunks, wait!" yelled Goten, already too late to stop him.

Back to the continuing stand-off between Xicor and Pikkon, "[b][color=#00ff00]I may be weaker, but I'm not defeated yet![/color][/b]" He then summons to his hand a longsword of some sorts that has a Z as the insignia. "[b][color=#00ff00]Behold! The Z-Sword! I'm putting it all into one swing![/color][/b]" Xicor appeared confused at first. "[b][color=#008000]Wait, what?[/color][/b]" But that confusion became fear as soon as Pikkon attempted to swing the Z-Sword at him. "[b][color=#008000]HEY, WAIT![/color][/b]" Meanwhile, Trunks continued flying to where the battle was. "I hope Pikkon is alright." Trunks said to himself.

Back to Xicor and Pikkon, Xicor subsided his fear and began to act serious, but also careful. "[b][color=#008000]Don't think you're coming anywhere near me with that thing![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#00ff00]I'm sorry, but you chose to be evil. Now, I SHALL GET RID OF YOU!![/color][/b]" Xicor then smirked. "[b][color=#008000]I know how strong the Z-Sword is! It won't hold me for long! And besides, I'm too fast for you! You can't touch me![/color][/b]" Suddenly, Trunks comes up from behind and puts Xicor into a full nelson, restricting his movements. "[b][color=#008000]What the...?[/color][/b]"

"Pikkon, do it!! BANISH HIM!!!" Pikkon was now getting mad. "[b][color=#00ff00]Trunks, don't be a nutjob! Get out of the way! If I swing now, you both will be trapped in the Z-Sword![/color][/b]" "Anything to get Xicor off our backs! Please! Just do it!" Xicor, struggling to break free, yelled out, "[b][color=#008000]You idiot, let me go![/color][/b]" He then chuckled. "[b][color=#008000]I guess I'll have to power up, then, That should shake you off easily![/color][/b]" "Pikkon, DO IT NOW!!!!!" Pikkon sighed. "[b][color=#00ff00]Okay, you wanted this Trunks. I'm sorry. Take this, Xicor! HYAAAAA!!![/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Back on Supreme Kai's Planet, Kibitokai was in pure shock. "[b][color=#add8e6]Oh no, Trunks! He's going to sacrifice himself![/color][/b]" Elder Kai sighed. "[b][color=#dda0dd]It's now the only way, boy. Pikkon can't hit him on his own. Someone had to do this. I guess it is Trunks this time.[/color][/b]" "[b][color=#add8e6]But then there will be two beings in the Z-Sword! The seal will break sooner![/color][/b]" "[b][color=#dda0dd]It's a risk we have to take. They will have to put much more effort into what time they have once he's sealed in. They'll all need it.[/color][/b]"

[i]Meanwhile...[/i]

Goten, who's still unaware of the situation, went to aid Trunks. "I have to help Trunks; he can't fight Xicor alone!" he said to himself. Then, from a distance, he sees what actually is happening. "Is that Trunks? He's holding Xicor down! And...Pikkon? What is he doing?! He'll banish Trunks too! I have to stop this!" Back to the main situation that Goten has finally seen, Pikkon is just about ready to banish both Xicor and Trunks into the Z-Sword. He teleports up close and prepares to swing. "[b][color=#00ff00]HYAAAAAA!!![/color][/b]" Then Goten then comes in from behind.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

In an instant, Goten knocks Trunks off of Xicor and grips him himself. Then Pikkon swings at noth of them as he yells, "[b][color=#00ff00]SUFFER FOREVER IN THIS SWORD!!![/color][/b]" Then, the two disappeared, banished into the Z-Sword. Then Pikkon had realized something just before the two disappeared. "[b][color=#00ff00]Wait...Did I...just banish GOTEN and Xicor instead of Trunks?! Oops...[/color][/b]" "Yep, you banished Goten; not good," said Trunks. "[b][color=#00ff00]Darn it! Well, there's nothing else we can do now except make use of the time we have.[/color][/b]" "How long will the seal hold?" "[b][color=#00ff00]Xicor is very powerful. If it was just him in the sword, it would be four days at the most. However, the sword will only hold the seal for [i]two[/i] days since Goten is in there, too. Just two days![/color][/b]"

"So, we only have two days to train and prepare for battle, huh. Well, good thing we have the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Without it, we would barely be able to get stronger before we battle again." "[b][color=#00ff00]Let's just hope you make worth every second of the training you guys do. Because you'll need as much of a power boost as you can get![/color][/b]" "Don't worry, Pikkon. It's what me and everyone else intends to do once we start. Let's make our next battle a good one, because none of us will be holding back!"

[center][i]And so, Xicor is trapped, along with Goten, inside the Z-Sword. In 2 days the seal will break and Xicor will be free once again. Will the Z Fighters be able to stop him? Will they become strong enough to destroy Xicor? Or will they be defeated again by his overwhelming power? And will the 5 saviors of the multiverse make it to Earth in time and destroy Xicor once and for all? Will Goten even survive while within the Z-Sword with Xicor? Or will be destroyed before the seal breaks? Find out next time on...[/i][/center]

[center][i][img]http://dragonballcentral.yolasite.com/resources/Dragon_Ball_AF_Logo.jpg[/img][/i][/center]
[center][spoiler=Next Time! on Dragon Ball AF!][i]Gohan and Goku Jr. are the first to train. Vegeta Jr. guards the Z-Sword to make sure whether or not the seal will break sooner. Meanwhile, the saviors of the multiverse are nearly at their destination. Will they be able to make it in time before the future of their universe begins in the Z-Fighters' universe? Find out next time![/i][/center]

[center][b][size=6]Next Time![/size][/b][/center]
[center][b][size=6][size=7]The Countdown Begins! The Race to New Strength Starts![/size][/size][/b][/spoiler][/center]
[/spoiler][spoiler=Episode 3: The Countdown Begins! The Race to New Strength Starts!]**COMING SOON!!**[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Hope you all like what I have so far. Enjoy! All comments welcome, no matter how stubborn they might be.

Archived