Puella Magi Yuki Magica [OOC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting]

Merci

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/mwbr0x.png[/img]

[b][font=times new roman,times,serif][i]"Make a contract with me, and become a magical girl! In return, I will grant any wish you want!"[/i][/font][/b]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][i]So says a strange white animal, two months after a hurricane devastated this city.[/i][/font][/center]

[spoiler=Plot]

It's never simple.

[center][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Over the course of history, a mysterious white and cute being called Kyubey has appeared to girls from all over, granting their wish in exchange for them becoming a ‘magical girl’, someone with powers based on their wish, someone capable of combating monstrous ‘witches’ that endanger humanity.

If magical girls are born from wishes, then witches are born from curses. Hiding within spacial labyrinths, they attract humans and manipulate them with negative emotions, making them commit suicide – that is, unless a magical girl stops it. But it isn’t as though they have a choice; whenever a magical girl uses up ‘mana’, the Soul Gem that contains it starts to darken, and it can only be recharged by the Grief Seed that a witch drops upon defeat.[/font][/center]

Two months ago on the evening of Halloween, a particularly powerful witch appeared without warning above the famous Lotus City, in the shape of a large black orb. It had no barrier and no apparent familiars. It caused destruction in the form of a powerful hurricane that ripped through the city. The few magical girls within tried to combat and stop it, but to no avail and some even died in the process. The event (and witch) earned a nickname of Hurricane Hallow.

However, the witch left before it could cause any more damage, and according to scientists, there were no signs that it was going to return. With that, Lotus City began repairs, and over the next two months has swiftly recovered. It has also managed to convince the world that the event was a one-time thing that would never happen again. Two weeks ago, Birenhasu School reopened for all students.

And yet…ever since the witch’s attack, more and more witches have begun popping up, and all girls involved in the event suddenly all have magical potential, making them potential candidates for making a contract with Kyubey.

Recently, a traditional witch-themed magical girl called Kuro has been going about trying to form some sort of ‘team’ of Puella Magi. To this end, she’s been trying to convince as many little girls as possible to make a contract with Kyubey.

Christmas is fast approaching, only three days from now.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules][list=1]
[*]No godmodding or powerplaying without permission.

[*]Each RP post must be a minimum of four lines.

[*]Apart from Kyubey, no character from the anime is going to appear. Not even the previous form of witches. Walpurgis Night may be mentioned in passing though.

[*]No Homura time resets. At the same time, nobody has magical potential as high as Madoka. And try not to be an Oriko. Anything else goes. [i]Go for creativity!!![/i]

[*]Oh, all magical girls must be under the age of sixteen. I mean, they can be older than that (magical girls don’t age), but they must have made the contract with Kyubey before then.

[*]This is shoujo, not shounen.

[*]Anyone can die, anyone can go corrupt and transform into a *coughcough*, so feel free to have your character do so. In fact, I recommend it. [size=2]Though you may need a new character as a backup.[/size] But you can’t kill off other characters without permission from their controller, alright?

[*]The things Kyubey is incapable of granting include; anything that turns her into a goddess, AKA eliminating all witches from all time out of existence, or rewriting/deleting any law. Especially the second law of thermodynamics. More wishes. And note that he has free will, and thus also the ability to deny stupid wishes (I wish to be a human) if he so desires and just walk away.

[*]Witches do not normally humanspeak, as far as I know. They runespeak.

[*]In the event that the controller of a witch’s familiars or of a particular Kyubey body is absent, feel free to take control. This –only– applies to them.

[*]Even if we all know about the spoilers, try to keep it to a minimum in the RP.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Notes (recommended)][list]
[*]If you came here without knowing anything about the anime…or don’t wholly understand…or haven’t watched it in a while and so don’t really remember all the details…or do know all about it but simply want my solution to the problem…then check here;[url="http://www.wiki.puella-magi.net/Glossary"] www.wiki.puella-magi.net/Glossary[/url] - Unless you highlight the spoilers themselves, there are no spoilers from reading it.
[*]As Kyubey has multiple bodies, he can be in multiple places at once and thus at the same time [b]be controlled by anyone. [/b]He can be used to spoil secrets, maybe. Just remember that he’s incapable of emotions, and try to stay in character whenever using him.
[*]Lotus City is a somewhat modern city (relatively new, constructed only thirty years ago) with a growing population of five-hundred thousand, mashing together all sorts of cultures from both the East and the West. As such, it’s a popular place for people from both sides of the world to live in and interact with each other. Though at the same time, it may be a little queer, as you may find a hotdog stand and a ramen store right next to each other. Technology is sufficiently advanced, not too futuristic but not too modern either. And just for randomness, females outnumber males 7 to 3. Be creative with it. Don’t hesitate to add something completely out of place.
[*]Because construction was finished only thirty years ago, quite a few people shouldn’t originate from this city – or this country – at all.
[*]The country itself is neither Japan nor America, though it was originally an Asian country. Just try to keep that bit ambiguous.
[*]Note; repairs are going quite smoothly, so almost everything damaged during the [s]super witch’s attack[/s] earthquake has either been or is in the middle of being restored. Despite the fixable damage, death counts are up to over five hundred. A memorial was later held for these dead a month ago.
[*]This takes place eight years before the events of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Year should be around 2020-ish, not too futuristic, but not too modern-age either.
[*]The date is the 22[sup]nd[/sup] of December. Christmas starts in two days.
[*]Being meguca is suffering. Not being meguca is suffering even more.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App]
Remember to remove all in brackets ^_^

[spoiler=Human App]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (magical girls do not age)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Soul Gem color, and maybe weapons too if the character is magical - descriptions or images are both acceptable)
[b]Biography:[/b] (min. 4 lines)
[b]Wish:[/b] (the wish she made to Kyubey, [i]word-to-word.[/i] Remove if the character is not magical)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (based on the wish. Remove if the character is not magical)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Witch App]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b] (try to write in witch runes…if you know how. If not, then try disguising the name somehow. Improvise.)
[b]Title:[/b] (like Witch of Flying Spaghetti or something)
[color=white][b]Origin:[/b] (any info from the original before she, well…transformed. Like her biography, reason for despair, etc. Keep in white text or spoilers.)[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (including the appearance of familiars and barrier)
[b]Properties:[/b] (how the witch and its familiars fight, behave, etc.)
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted Apps]
[i]----Magical Girls----[/i]
[spoiler=Kuro (Merciful Idiot)]
[b]Username:[/b] Merciful Idiot
[b]Name: [/b]Kuroyuki Epsilon
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Personality: [/b]It’s somewhat hard to discern at times. Sometimes she acts upbeat, randomly exclaiming things about justice and firing unnecessary attacks into the air, mostly in the presence of ordinary girls. But among other magical girls, she becomes colder, almost impatient with destroying witches, yet she always tends to hesitate or stop at the last minute. She encourages teamwork, but at the same time tends to demoralize people with ominous words, and may act spoiled by using other people to do her chores too much. If one word could define her, it would be ‘hypocrite’. The only thing set in stone about her is that she prefers to be called ‘Kuro’ over her full or last name.
[b]Appearance:[/b] [spoiler=Magical girl form][img]http://files.myopera.com/bachlongbff/albums/442841/4.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Her casual appearance consists of a long white kimono with a black jacket over it, giving her the strange image of formality and informality mixed up together. Her Soul Gem is of a grayish color, making it hard to tell sometimes whether it’s corrupting or not.
[b]Biography: [/b][i]-unknown-[/i]
[b]Wish:[/b] “To learn from the mistakes of other witches…!”
[b]Abilities:[/b] Fitting to her design, she is able to a ride a flying broomstick, capable of lifting up to two little girls without problem, though it’s really hard to ride (imagine a horse. Now, imagine something four times thinner, able to move in any direction). It doubles as her main weapon, used like a staff to conjure up spells and elemental attacks, though these tend to quickly consume her Soul Gem, so she can't spam them too much. Yes, she is horrible at combat, and is incapable of defeating even a single witch by herself.

But her true ability, as granted by her wish, is to see into the lives of any witch while within their barriers. Sometimes it’s obscure, but her ability allows her to gather up scattered data from all over the barrier, familiars, and the witch itself to form ‘memories’ that teach her of their mistakes. It’s a bit impractical, and the only reason she got this instead of omniknowledge on witches’ mistakes is probably either because of a lack in magical potential or just poor wording on her part (‘learn’ instead of ‘gain’).
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tsume (TheFinalFan)]

[b]Username:[/b] TheFinalFan
[b]Name:[/b] Tsume Marugao
[b]Age:[/b] 44 (Stuck At 16)
[b]Personality:[/b] Tsume is quite the loner, preferring to work on her own instead of with a group. She has quite the disdain for Kuro and Kyubey, though the reasons behind this are not quite clear to Kuro. She actively tries to prevent Magical Girls from being created, but will not harm any existing Magical Girls, save for attempting to warn them of their fate. She is serious and seemingly harsh on the exterior, but if she gets to know someone, she opens up to them.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Tsume appears to be a few years older than she really is, with long, flowing dark-purple hair, violet eyes, and a slender, athletic figure. Her normal attire is that of a grey jacket with a hoodie, white sneakers, a shirt with an amusing anecdote, dark-blue denim jeans, and a bow in her hair. When she transforms, she gains a purple and black schoolgirl uniform-like dress with a lolita-like theme and partial armoring on her shoulders with silver armor, as well as silver gauntlets and greaves. In her hair is a black bow that makes it look like she has wolf ears, and she wears black boots and fingerless gloves.
Her Soul Gem is violet with the top and bottom emblems being a stylized eye, which becomes a similarly-shaped gold-embossed gemstone set into the black bow on the front of her outfit. Her weapons are an endless supply of serrated silver and purple scythes, which come as either short hand-scythes or large two-handed scythes. The smaller scythes can link together to form chakrams that resemble her eye-shaped symbol of a Soul Gem.
[b]Biography:[/b] Tsume was once a teenager living in Japan with her 7-year-old little sister, Hana. However, Hana was born prematurely, and suffered from congenital cataracts, as well as a weak immune system. Hana caught a very bad case of the flu and Tsume made a contract with Kyubey, allowing for Hana to miraculously recover. Unfortunately, Tsume was now stuck as a Magical Girl, unable to age while Hana did. Eventually Tsume noticed this, and ran away from home a few years later. From the shadows, she watched her little sister grow up into a beautiful young woman, go to college, meet the man that would become her husband, receive her diploma to be a teacher, and become the mother of two energetic boys. All the while, Tsume was nearby, within range of her powers. Hana and her family have recently moved to Lotus City so Hana can work at the academy as a replacement teacher, and Tsume followed, only to run into Kyubey once more, along with Kuro, a magical girl that wants to create more of her kind to battle against a very powerful witch. Tsume now finds herself considering whether or not to join this team of new magical girls so they can confront this threat, which threatens not only Lotus City, but Tsume's beloved sister.
[b]Wish:[/b] "I wish my little sister was cured of her illness and could see again."
[b]Abilities:[/b] Tsume has heightened senses and reflexes far beyond anything a normal human would have, and approaching the capabilities of animals. She can also enter a special state called "Magical Vision" by keeping her eyes closed. Her Magical Vision allows her exceptional sight to move about freely within a radius of a few miles, as long as she is in the same plane. She cannot see into the real world if she is within a Witch's Barrier, and vice-versa. She has also trained herself to be able to operate from a third-person perspective while using Magical Vision.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sheibra Avalon (Admiral_Stalfos19)]
[b]Username:[/b] ClearAngel

[b]Name:[/b] Sheibra Avalon

[b]Age: [/b]13

[b]Personality: [/b]Sheibra can be described in one word, and that word is ultimate b****! Were ever she goes she lets people know she is in charge, and anyone who disagrees can slowly die in a hole. Sheibra generally feels that anybody and everybody is below her concern. Sheibra fights for herself and herself only, and does not even bother with killing familiars. Sheibra is uncensored about what she says, and will insult people to their face and in public. She has a way of being detached from people, as she knows if she lets them get close they will be wrenched away from her. Sheibra keeps people at a distance and comes off as cold and uncaring, and it seems as though she has a wall between herself and people. She herself is all too familiar to tragedy, and wants to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

[spoiler='Appearance'][img]http://i.imgur.com/eYvJl.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]Biography:[/b] Tragedy is nothing new to Sheibra Avalon, born to Himiki Avalon and Shoujo Avalon, Sheibra knew what true sadness was by the time she was able to walk. At a young age her mother died and her father fell into alcoholism frequently beating his daughter from the smallest things. When she was just 9 years old she ran away from home. Knowing she could not take care of herself she sought any way of help. Unfortunately for her she found it.

Sheibra was taken in by a young couple who had wanted a child for a while, but for some reason couldn’t have one. They made Sheibra part of their family, and for several years she lived happily, but that all changed on her thirteenth birthday. As a coming of age her adoptive parents toke her to a large warehouse. In there she found a large cult following, and her coming of age was to be a sacrifice to the cult’s god. It was then that Kyubey appeared to her, offering to save her if she made a contract with him. She did, it saved her life, but not without a price. The warehouse burned killing everyone in it.

[b]Wish:[/b] I wish that I could just burn away all my problems! Leave nothing left!

[b]Abilities:[/b] Due to her wish pertaining to fire Sheibra’s powers as a magical girl pertain to fire. She can shoot fire from her staff, which takes very little energy from her Soul Gem. Her finishing move though is just that, if she does not end the battle then she must retreat, as it exhausts her, and takes a lot of energy from her Soul Gem. It begins with seven lotus flowers appearing around her, each flower then bursts into flames, and is hurled at her opponent.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gale (TotalObelisk)]
[b]Username:[/b] TotalObelisk

[b]Name:[/b] Meiko Gale Hiroku (prefers to be known by her middle name)

[b]Age:[/b] 15

[b]Personality:[/b] Gale is an incredibly under confident person and easily upset by insults or criticism though she cherishes any praise given to her. She is rather eager to prove herself to others and will often dive recklessly into a situation without a second thought. She tends not to make friends easily and is often reluctant to talk to people for fear of rejection or ridicule; as such she tends to keep to herself. She enjoys running and climbing things and will often go on a jog across the city to pass the time whenever she’s bored, she absolutely hates to be cooped up inside or even to sit still and will often fidget with something whenever she is forced to do so and finds it hard to concentrate for long periods of time.

[b]Appearance :[/b] Gale is f airly tall for her age, coming up to 5’7, and has a very athletic build despite being a little on the skinny side. She has cropped but extremely messy green hair which she manages to keep out of her eyes with a pair of hairclips, the rest just seems to have a mind of its own. Her eyes are also green but are a much darker shade than her hair and are rather small and narrow. Her casual attire consists of a plain black jacket worn over a green woollen sweater and a white shirt, a lime green skirt, black leggings and thick white woollen knee high boots done up with two buckles each.
In her magical girl form Gale wears a bright green tunic with a short sleeved white jacket over the top with lime green trimming decorated with green jewels on the shoulders and sleeves and a green bow around her collar. She wears a pair of short white gloves each decorated with a round green jewel on the back. Her tunic has a symmetrical curving white pattern decorating it and splits around her waist to form a coat tail behind her; in addition she has a white ribbon tied around her waist forming a large bow behind her with two long tails flowing out behind her. She wears a segmented skirt underneath her tunic which bears the same colour pattern as her jacket, plain white leggings and green and white boots done up with metal clasps at the top and around her ankles and decorated with a green jewel at the top with a similar white patterns to her tunic. Her weapon resembles a fan blade of sorts with a wide metal disk making up the centre and three large curved blades coming off it. Her soul gem is bright green with a spiral-esque shape decorating the top of it.

[url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/328/3/f/galesketch001_by_totalobelisk-d5m0k5x.jpg"]Or, if that description confuses you, here's a crummy sketch[/url]

[b]Biography:[/b] When she was younger Gale suffered from asthma which frequently caused her to become short of breath when doing any strenuous activity or went near anything that could trigger her asthma to go off, this had a significant negative impact on her life because her parents, though supportive of her, were very competitive. Despite Gale’s love of sports she was held back by her handicap and never managed to meet any of her parent’s expectations and, although they did congratulate her for her efforts she could still see the disappointment in their eyes despite their best efforts to hide it and over the years they became less and less supportive of her the more she continued to disappoint them.
Gale became desperate to try and meet her parent’s expectations and properly gain their approval and began to push herself too hard, eventually wearing herself out to the point where she passed out and had to be taken to the hospital. It was there that she met Kyubey who offered her a contract to become a magical girl in exchange for giving her the athletic abilities she wished for. While Gale was reluctant at first she was getting desperate enough and agreed to it. Finding her asthma suddenly cured she quickly began to make up for lost time, impressing her parents as best as she could though careful not to go too far lest she give away her magical abilities.

[b]Wish:[/b] “I wish to live up to my parent’s expectations.”

[b]Abilities:[/b] Gale’s main ability is her fan blade which she has nicknamed Gust, she is able to summon as many of these as she likes and can control them telekinetically though will usually stick with just one, it can vary in size and Gale can even attach it to one of her arms if need be. When the blades spin they create a powerful gust of wind which Gale can use to attack and defend (if not use the blades themselves) or will sometimes increase the fan blade’s size and use it as a flying platform. She also possesses wind manipulation powers and is able to use them to either boost her speed when running or allow her to jump higher. She is also gifted with a lot of endurance and stamina and is able to keep going for much longer than a regular human, similarly she doesn’t need to eat as much either and so has a very small appetite.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Elison Hikari (Admiral_Stalfos19)]

[b]Username:[/b] Admiral_Stalfos19
[b]Name:[/b] Elison Hikari
[b]Age:[/b] 12
[b]Personality:[/b] Quite frankly, Elison doesn't [i]want[/i] to be a Magical Girl any more. She wants to go back to being a human being, and will pay any price to do so. However, as per the contract made by Kyubey, Elison has no choice but to keep fighting, which, considering she's still about 5 months pregnant... is something she should've [i]thought[/i] about before making her wish in the first place. Still, Elsion always [i]has[/i] wanted to do the right thing, but what she's confused about is what "the right thing" [i]is[/i] exactly. Is it to continue aiding the other Magical Girls in killing the witches? Is it to protect her big sister at all costs, even though she [i]is[/i] a witch? Or is it to pursue a method of transforming back into a human, so that Elison would no longer be involved in the conflict? As much as Elison tries to stay happy and upbeat, those three questions are [i]always[/i] floating around in her mind, which tends to dim her mood a bit. Elison also has difficulties coping with guilt, and puts a lot of blame on [i]herself [/i]if something goes wrong, even when she's played no part in that something in question. Peculiarly enough, Elison never seems to have a non-coincidental change of attitude, not even when her Soul Gem is worryingly close to full corruption. This could either mean one of two things; either Elison is oblivious to the corruption of her Soul Gem when it begins to settle in, or her willpower alone gives her a resistance to the corruption, if only slight. Whatever the cause, Elison is yet to realize that sheer willpower will only get her so far...
[b]Appearance:[/b] Below is an image of (roughly) how Elison normally appears. During her Magical Girl transformation sequence, however, her clothes are shredded off, and replaced with amethyst chain-mail armour. She also wears a [acronym='y'know, to stop the dirty minded from getting any ideas']pelvis guard[/acronym], greaves, gauntlets, a tiara, a circlet, a pasive and long-sword, all in the same amethyst colour. The four-leaf clover hairclip still remains, but becomes more solid, as if it were made of emerald, and embeds itself deep inside the right side of Elison's head. Elison usually keeps her Soul Gem snugly in between her breasts, close to where her heart is. It glows magenta at its purest, only to gradate to indigo as it nears the half-way point in corruption.
[spoiler=Normal Appearance][img]http://safebooru.org//images/178/b141c7b6522015a3dfeb69c3135bd690d1b9afdf.jpg?177963[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] The younger sister of the Magical Girl that would eventually become Lerna. Elison Hikara had gotten herself impregnated at an early age... in truth a bit [i]too[/i] early for her mother's liking. Mrs. Hikari never liked the idea of being a 28-year-old grandma after all. But what shocked her [i]most[/i] was who the supposed father was; it turned out to be a student teacher that was momentarily taking the gym class, as well as teaching sexual education. Elison was half-expecting to be the laughing stock of the entire school when the students found out about it, but no, something even [i]worse[/i] happened... everyone had pretty much [i]damned[/i] her for "getting it on" with a well respected student teacher. Even her old [i]friends[/i] had abandoned her. But her big sister was there for her, and always came to check up on her and the baby every recess and lunch break. It was then that Elison found out that the sister was in exactly the same boat when she let loose that she was a Magical Girl, with everyone thinking that she was insane.

When Elison asked what it was like to be a Magical Girl, the big sister lit up, and hugged her affectionately. She told Elison [i]everything[/i] about her role as a Magical Girl, from using special powers to going into witches' labyrinths to beat them, all on the way home from school one day. Neither of them were watching where they were going though, which lead the both of them falling through a barrier that opened up in the footpath in front of them. However, Elison got to see her big sister in action, trapping the familiars around her in bubbles, and popping them with a halberd. Elison was also inside a bubble, but this was to protect her while the big sister took on the witch, and destroyed her equally as effortlessly. Elison was amazed, and wanted to become a Magical Girl as well, but quickly came to her senses when her sister reminded her that she'd have to keep fighting for the rest of her life the second she made the contract with Kyubey, and as such should at [i]least[/i] wait until the baby inside her was born.

Shortly after they got back, however, disaster struck. While Elison and Mrs. Hikari had been struck down by the hurricane, the sister was trying to beat down the witch that [i]caused[/i] it, only to fail hopelessly, and be forced to retreat whilst hanging on to a thread of life. By the time the older sister could recover, the witch she was fighting had vanished, leaving only the destruction of the hurricane in its wake. Meanwhile, a day or two later, Elison was lying down on a hospital bed, worried about her baby, when Kyubey had popped up outside the window sill, [i]watching[/i] her from there as she took a break from assessing the death toll of Magical Girls that had fought this witch. T'was about this time that Elison made her wish, unaware of what it would cost her in the long run.
[b]Wish:[/b] [color=#ee82ee]"I just want my little girl and I to survive... at least until I get her out of me. It's all I ask..."[/color]
[b]Abilities:[/b] Elison has the ability to set up a spherical barrier around herself that rebounds projectiles launched at it, and sends those that strike it with physical contact soaring backwards a few feet away from Elison. This requires a steady flow of mana to maintain, and even [i]more[/i] mana is consumed in chunks as the barrier rebounds someone or something; proportinate to the amount of damage Elison would otherwise take. However, there is one [i]more[/i] move that Elison can perform. By continuing to overcharge the barrier until her mana runs out, Elison can make an Ultima-style explosion that can potentially completely destroy all familiars around her, and deal heavy damage to the witch.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgvRle07GI&feature=related"]Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park[/url]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Nichole (TheFinalFan)]

[b]Name:[/b] Nichole Waldon

[b]Age:[/b] 15 (stuck at 12)

[b]Personality:[/b] Nichole is used to being weak and needing the help of others to go about her daily life, but she moonlights as a Magical Girl when she can get away from her dotting parents. She doesn't really like her parents, or the chaperone, Mrs. MacGuire, her parents gave her. She has immense amounts of pride in her creations, as they are her way of overcoming her physical frailty, especially the Mecha-Magi Mk.VI, the most current iteration of her self-made powered exoskeleton for Witch combat. She also has an affinity for batteries, as they are the power source of all of her gear. Her main weakness is her addiction to being a Magical Girl, as it allows her to do things she normally wouldn't as a regular human. She prefers being a Magical Girl, and actively hunts Witches for the thrills, hoping to keep being a Magical Girl. Fortunately she hasn't gotten to the stage of making her own Witches...

[b]Appearance:[/b] Nichole is usually confined to her wheelchair, and is often dressed in warm clothing. She has very pale skin, short silver hair, and grey eyes with a steely determination behind them. In her Magical Girl outfit, she gains a dark-grey bodysuit with special holes along her upper arms and legs, and spine. These ports are neural connections that normally uplink to a special set of powered bracers, granting her superhuman mobility, but she can also add on all sorts of gear she has made from junk and spare parts. Her pride and joy is the Mecha-Magi Mk.VI, a 10-foot-tall juggernaut made from steel and assorted machinery. It has interchangeable weaponry, and it can sport:
Right Arm: Electromagnetic Linear Gun "Railgun" (with or without Single-Shot Grenade Launcher), Grenade Launcher (can fire all different kinds of grenades), Autocannon, Grapple Hand with Heavy Machinegun
Left Arm: Forklift Pincers, Giant Drill, Autocannon, Grapple Hand with Tool Chucks and Collapsible Shield
Back: Dual Shoulder-Mounted Machinegun Turrets, Tesla Coils, Rocket Launcher Suite, Missile Launcher Suite
However, despite its heavy armor plating, the Mecha-Magi Mk.VI has multiple weaknesses, such as its slow speed, its limited power supply, unless plugged into an existing grid, its vulnerable, unarmored back, and multiple places where wires can be cut or servos can be damaged.

[b]Biography:[/b] Nichole was born prematurely to a career military officer and his high-school sweetheart in a suburb of Dallas, Texas. She sadly lost the use of her legs, and has always been physically weak, though mentally, she is very sharp. Lacking any ability in her legs, she instead set to work with her hands, learning how to build things, repair her wheelchair, and even use and work on her father's gun collection. When Kyubey came to her, she made a wish to improve herself, like she had her own equipment, and he granted her the wish. Her first transformation was painful, as she felt the holes that would later serve as her neural uplinks dig into her body, but each successive transformation has less and less pain, to the point she barely feels it anymore. She has used her father's military connections to acquire various pieces of military-grade hardware for her to copy and use in her inventions.

[b]Wish:[/b] I wish I could fix my frail body and make it even better than before.

[b]Abilities:[/b] Nichole's physical frailty is offset by an inherent knowledge of many different sciences, in some areas surpassing that of contemporary capabilities. Her Fusion Acceleration technology, which supplies incredible amounts of power by enhancing common flashlight batteries, is one such example of her know-how. She can also, though quite rarely, translate an Magical Girl has, usually one that directly affects the physical world, into some sort of technology, such as copying an ability to control energy and translate matter into pure energy into a system to store her physical objects as data. However, she can only imitate, and not innovate. She cannot create ideas on her own, as everything she has created is usually derived from a Magical Girl's own powers. Furthermore, since her equipment mostly relies on Fusion Acceleration, and therefore fueled by batteries, once she runs out, she is usually kaput, unless she can somehow tap into a local feed.

[/spoiler]

[i]----Witches----[/i]
[spoiler=’Halloween Hallow’: Witch of Life (Merciful Idiot)]
[b]Username:[/b] Merciful Idiot
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/autnk8.jpg[/img]
[b]Title: [/b]Witch of Life
[color=white][b]Origin:[/b] Momoyuki Epsilon. She tried to cheat the system of magical girls when she made her wish, but somehow ended up as a witch…?[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] It appears as a gigantic black orb floating in the sky, but in truth this is only the entrance of a barrier, being manipulated from the inside by the true witch, which is merely spamming attacks over and over again. Within the barrier is an ever-changing environment, completely under the witch’s control and capable of taking the form of anything. But there are no familiars, at all, and the witch itself resides at the center of this chaotic labyrinth. It has the appearance of [i]–unknown–[/i].
[b]Properties:[/b] The witch of life has a human nature, and fights primarily through its barrier entrance and labyrinth, manipulating and turning them into anything based upon its own imagination. If on the off-chance that a magical girl somehow gets through all that...who knows what will face them? It constantly acts on logic.

Further information is unknown.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Witch of Deception (TheFinalFan)]

[b]Username:[/b]TheFinalFan
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/1/12/Modern_F.svg/76px-Modern_F.svg.png?20110928082649[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/95px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_I.svg/80px-Modern_I.svg.png?20111103143433[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_R.svg/65px-Modern_R.svg.png?20111103143930[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/0/07/Modern_C.svg/95px-Modern_C.svg.png?20111108021701[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/e/e3/Modern_H.svg/66px-Modern_H.svg.png?20111103143357[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_I.svg/80px-Modern_I.svg.png?20111103143433[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c4/Modern_L.svg/58px-Modern_L.svg.png?20111103143656[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/e/e9/Modern_D.svg/95px-Modern_D.svg.png?20111103143235[/img]
[b]Title:[/b] The Witch of Deception
[color=#ffffff][b]Origin (Spoilers):[/b] Fairchild was once a girl tagging along with a very powerful group of Magical Girls, led by Kuro herself. However, Kuro led the group into a Barrier, thinking that the Witch within would be very easy to defeat. Unfortunately for them, this Witch managed to prove a much tougher foe, and the group was all but slaughtered, with Kuro barely escaping with her life, the building the Barrier was in reduced to ruins, and the girl presumed dead. However, Kyubey found the dying girl, who wished for the ability to defeat Kuro and punish her for her bungling. Thirty seconds later, the newly-created Magical Girl, still overcome with grief from her fallen friends, succumbed to her despair and was transformed into a Witch.[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Unfortunately, there are no accounts of Fairchild's appearance. Any Magical Girl that has encountered this Witch has sadly disappeared, never to be heard from again. There are reports of a Magical Girl that appears to ask for help from other Magical Girls, but she is the only link to this enigmatic Witch. Her Barrier is known to be dark and shady, with Familiars that resemble floating hands with puppeteer's crosses. These Familiars, Punches, the hands, and Judies, the crosses, can ensnare people and cocoon them with spider-like silk, marking them and allowing them to sleep for all eternity. Magical Girls caught in these traps are brought to the Witch. Other than that, information is sketchy.
[b]Properties:[/b] Fairchild's properties are as yet unknown, but guessing on her title, she is most likely based around tricking Magical Girls into their own demise. She also wants to end suffering, based on the actions of her Familiars. Again, there is little information on her true intentions.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Witch of Infinite Possibilities (Admiral_Stalfos19)]
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c4/Modern_L.svg/58px-Modern_L.svg.png?20111103143656[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/6/66/Modern_E.svg/95px-Modern_E.svg.png?20111103143305[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_R.svg/65px-Modern_R.svg.png?20111103143930[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/9/92/Modern_N.svg/76px-Modern_N.svg.png?20111103143743[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/95px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img]
[b]Title:[/b] The Witch of Infinite Possibilities
[color=#ffffff][b]Origin:[/b] While Lerna was a human, she was the older sister of a Magical Girl by the name of Elison Hikari. Originally, Elison never [i]was[/i] a Magical Girl; only the older sister was, and that older sister made a wish of always being able to protect Elison. It seemed to give her a [i]meaning[/i] in life, and make her useful. However, once Kyubey informed her that Elison had become a Magical Girl, the older sister went [i]white[/i] with shock, and her Soul Gem was corrupting at a rapid pace. Believing the sister could no longer be saved, Kyubey vanished completely from her sight, leaving her to transform into Lerna. Now, Lerna waits patiently in her labyrinth, waiting for Elison Hikari to venture into her labyrinth and kill her. Only [i]then[/i] will her eternal despair cease to a halt.[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Essentially, Lerna is a hydra in appearance. She has a total of 8 heads; the main head, where one's head is "[i]supposed[/i] to be", [acronym='If you did your maths, you'd know that she has 6 of them.']one on the end of each arm[/acronym] and a final head on the end of the tail, which is [i]more[/i] than large enough to cover a football field on its own. She also has a gargantuan eye on her back, which stays open the vast majority of the time, only to close when she comes under attack from behind. Lerna's [i]main[/i]​ head is shaped similarly to that of a Protoss Dark Templar, even down to the facial details. All the heads on her arms, on the other hand, are dragonic in appearance, with snouts being shaped into spikes, and the very last head takes the form of a crocodile's. Incidentally, the tail head doesn't have any sign of orifices not called a jaw... not even [i]eye[/i] sockets. What appear to be in their place, however, are a series of curved, scimitar-shaped blades that in reality act more like horns. Lerna doesn't have any legs to speak of; instead, she tends to slither along solid ground, or levitate in the air.

Inside Lerna's labyrinth are a variety of tiles organized in a random fashion, above a still, dark ocean. Tiles are rarely more than a stone's throw away from one another, but should one fail to make the jump between one tile and another, then only an abyss of water awaits. Fortunately, the tiles are easy to distinguish, as they tend to always be in [i]some[/i] shade of brown, whereas the ocean is a cobalt blue. The lighter tiles can disintegrate rather quickly, even under the weight of a rather [i]light[/i] Magical Girl, whilst the dark tiles are able to remain intact for an eternity. Lerna's familiars are known simply as Troy, and tend to appear as stick-figure horses most of the time, only to adopt a more humanoid form during combat. Once finished, Troys return to their normal horse form.
[b]Properties:[/b] Troys are rather docile, and will bypass any Magical Girl (candidate) that doesn't try to harm them or their brethren, or even [i]Lerna[/i] for that matter. Once they [i]are[/i] attacked though, or when given the command from Lerna, Troys will adopt a humanoid form for combat against a Magical Girl. In the meantime, they tend to collect tiles with runes on them, in case Lerna would need to communicate with a Magical Girl (candidate) in the near future. Each individual Troy has one of two main duties; one is to collect such tiles, in which they do without regard of whoever or whatever stands on them, and the other is to present these tiles in an orderly fashion whenever Lerna requires a means of communication. Troys are very potent combatants in their humanoid form, as they have an extraordinary balance of strength, speed and stamina, all [i]three[/i] qualities of which exceed that of any human... and probably the vast majority of Magical Girls. They also have the uncanny ability to recover reasonably quickly from attacks, even those that would normally kill other familiars. The best way to defeat a Troy is force it off [i]one[/i] tile whilst ensuring it isn't able to jump onto another, although another effective method is to bind it somehow.

Unlike the Troys, who pay no mind to visitors of the labyrinth unless they come under attack, Lerna is [i]always[/i] wary of those who enter and leave. As such, she tries to keep as much as an eye on every single Magical Girl (candidate) as possible, although with a total of 15 eyes at her disposal, this isn't a hard task for her. Lerna also wants to [i]study[/i] the unfamiliar beings in her labyrinth, Magical Girl or otherwise. She doesn't seem to want to fight, but at the same time, she won't hesitate to destroy any Magical Girls that prove detrimental to her own life or that of the Troys. Lerna has the ability to copy the powers of any Magical Girl, but she only gains access to a power while a Magical Girl [i]with[/i] that power remains inside her labyrinth. While only Magical Girl candidates exist within her labyrinth, Lerna has to rely solely on brute force if she believes a candidate to be a threat. During combat, Lerna plays strategically, aiming to kill the Magical Girl whose power is most useless to her [i]first[/i]. She'll also order some Troys to immobilize any Magical Girls with the more useful abilities, and steal their Soul Gems.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Witch of Suffering (TotalObelisk)]

Username: TotalObelisk
[b]Name:[/b] [img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/161px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c4/Modern_L.svg/96px-Modern_L.svg.png?20111103143656[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/6/66/Modern_E.svg/165px-Modern_E.svg.png?20111103143305[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/1/12/Modern_S.svg/46px-Modern_S.svg.png?20111103143949[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/1/12/Modern_S.svg/46px-Modern_S.svg.png?20111103143949[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/161px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img]

[b]Title:[/b] Witch of Suffering

[color=white][b]Origin:[/b] Alessa was once the daughter of a single mother who began to grow crazy in her old age, believing her daughter to be a witch. Eventually it reached the point where she attempted to exorcise her daughter however an accident caused their house to catch fire. Her mother died in the fire while the girl herself was admitted to the hospital, unable to move and with severe third degree burns all over her body that caused her terrible pain and having to rely on life support machines to survive. It was then that the creature known as Kyubey appeared to the girl, offering her a contract to become a Puella Magi in order to heal her body, the girl accepted wishing to be fully restored and never to feel pain ever again. The girl began to fight witches with enthusiasm, believing that she was proving to her mother that she wasn’t a witch by destroying real witches and saving lives, however a while into her career she witnessed another Puella Magi become a witch and quickly learned of the true nature of witches, realizing that she had in fact become what her mother had accused her of being. The girl snapped and went on a rampage, viscously killing other Puella Magi and failing to cleanse her Soul Gem, eventually succumbing to her own insanity and becoming the Witch Alessa.[/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Alessa’s appearance is that of an almost entirely mummified female figure wrapped in blood stained bandages with her arms crossed over her chest and her legs bound together, her face is covered by a heavy blank iron mask with a grill around where her mouth would be and long dark hair spilling out of the back and going down to her hips, a set of 3 black and torn looking wings extend from her back with a massive wingspan of about 10 feet, resembling burnt paper. Her body is suspended in an iron birdcage and wrapped in spiked chains. She appears to be in constant pain and is always writhing in her bonds but is unable to break free of them. Her barrier bears the appearance of the interior of a building after suffering heavy fire damage; there is a strong smell of smoke and burning wood and still glowing embers floating in the air. The barrier is also littered with various traps usually resulting in a rather gruesome death; these can include spike pits, swinging axes or knives flying about seemingly at random. All throughout her barrier Alessa can be heard cursing those within it, though the words are in an unrecognizable language. Alessa resides in the very centre of her barrier which bears a similar appearance to a large cathedral, with a series of stained glass windows surrounding her depicting the silhouette of a girl in a dress first speaking to an angel, then fighting a horde of demons, crying over a grave and finally being eaten by what looks like Alessa herself. Alessa’s minions are called Lisa and bear the appearance of a small girl in a white dress and blond hair, they are almost always seen from behind and giggle loudly, attempting to lure anybody in the barrier into one of its many traps. If anyone manages to see Lisa from the front they will see that her face is completely blank save for a single cartoon grin that fluctuates slightly as she giggles.

[b]Properties:[/b] Alessa has complete control over all the tools and traps in her barrier and is also able to summon up a series of long chains ending in various bladed weapons at will which she will use to attack and defend herself if anybody manages to enter her inner sanctum. If any of her victims manage to get closer to her she is able to shoot a gout of flame from the grill in her iron mask, when desperate Alessa will let out a manic scream of pain that can disorientate anyone who hears it.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Witch of Neglect (TheFinalFan)]

[b]Name:[/b] [img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/0/07/Modern_C.svg/95px-Modern_C.svg.png?20111108021701[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/95px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/5/58/Modern_T.svg/88px-Modern_T.svg.png?20111103144007[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/e/e3/Modern_H.svg/66px-Modern_H.svg.png?20111103143357[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/6/66/Modern_E.svg/95px-Modern_E.svg.png?20111103143305[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_R.svg/65px-Modern_R.svg.png?20111103143930[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_I.svg/80px-Modern_I.svg.png?20111103143433[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/9/92/Modern_N.svg/76px-Modern_N.svg.png?20111103143743[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/6/66/Modern_E.svg/95px-Modern_E.svg.png?20111103143305[/img]

[b]Title:[/b] The Witch of Neglect
[color=#ffffff][b]Origin:[/b] Katherine used to be the daughter of a very wealthy family in Lotus City. However, her parents, a busy executive and an active socialite, saw their child as nothing more than another piece of the penthouse suite they owned, and left her to the care of many a nanny. One night, while hiding from her latest governess, the girl that would be Katherine encountered Kyubey, who offered her a contract. The girl wished to become rich enough to live on her own, and to be free from her parents, so the wish was granted. Several days later, Hurricane Hallow attacked the city, and the Magical Girl that was to be Katherine helped to fight off the monster, until her own building was attacked, where her parents had been hosting a Halloween party. As she went to her former home, Kyubey appeared, telling her that her parents were dead, and, according to their will, combined with the insurance money on the entire tenement, which her parents also owned, she was now rich beyond her wildest dreams. Unfortunately for her, she had enough despair to become a Witch.[/color]

[b]Appearance: [/b]Katherine appears as a huge stone statue adorned with various gold, gem-encrusted trinkets and skimpy clothing. Her stone skin is fractured and cracked, and in some places, flaked off. Her face has been chiseled away into nonrecognition. Attached to her body in various places are rusted chains, which she has control of. Her familiars are called Catherines (with a C), and are smaller versions of herself, but with their original faces still there, albeit cracked. Her Barrier is a ruined temple where the Catherines stand as statues, with Katherine herself being in a central chamber. Catherines only move in the presence of the larger Katherine, or when the back of an intruder is turned.

[b]Properties: [/b]Katherine attempts to ensnare anyone who enters her central chamber with her chains, while the Catherines guide intruders to the central chamber. Anyone ensnared by these rusted chains will begin to have their skin turn to stone as their clothing becomes golden and begins to morph into an outfit similar to Katherine's and the other Catherines. As they petrify, they will begin to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance, and if they give in, they will become a Catherine, no matter their original gender, and obey the original Katherine to the letter. Katherine clearly cares for her smaller lookalikes, and gets enraged if they are attacked or destroyed. However, all of them are rather fragile and brittle.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Witch of Gluttony (TheFinalFan)]
[b]Name:[/b] [img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/f/f5/Archaic_V.svg/76px-Archaic_V.svg.png?20111103141911[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/7/74/Archaic_E.svg/93px-Archaic_E.svg.png?20111103140731[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/b/b7/Archaic_R.svg/73px-Archaic_R.svg.png?20111103141605[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/d/db/Archaic_U.svg/95px-Archaic_U.svg.png?20111103141830[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/8/8b/Archaic_K.svg/95px-Archaic_K.svg.png?20111103141127[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/8/84/Archaic_A.svg/90px-Archaic_A.svg.png?20111103140443[/img]
[b]Title:[/b] The Witch of Gluttony
[color=#ffffff][b]Origin:[/b] Veruka used to be a young girl that was rather pudgy, and ridiculed due to her obesity by her family and schoolmates. She had no friends and was incredibly depressed. One day, she encountered Kyubey, who offered her a contract, which she accepted. The new Magical Girl, through her wish, was now skinny and beautiful. However, Veruka now found herself shunned by the same people that had shunned her before, but for different reasons. She was too pretty for anyone to emphasize with her, and she was now seen as fake, so she fell into despair and became a Witch.[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Veruka is a massive, sweat-drenched, flesh-colored quadrupedal beast consisting of flabby skin and plenty of fat that ripple with every movement. She has no eyes, but a massive mouth lined with sharp teeth, and stumpy legs ending in hooves, complete with a corkscrew tail at her rear. Her mouth is filled with countless long, tubular bright-red tongues, each ending in a mouth of their own. Her Barrier is a massive series of crystalline tunnels that are reflective. Her Familiars, Mikes, are golems made from vegetables, and they seek out food to give to Veruka.
[b]Properties:[/b] Veruka uses her various tongue-tentacles to attack her opponents and try to eat them, which isn't helped by the special property of her Barrier, which transforms anyone who enters the Barrier into living food and dessert versions of themselves, though Soul Gems remain intact, and if any part of the food body leaves the Barrier while touching their Soul Gem, they fully regenerate. Veruka's hide is usually too thick for any attacks to penetrate it, leaving her with two weaknesses. The first is her fleshy, vulnerable insides, which are hard to reach due to her tongues. The second is her Familiars. The Mikes, being made of healthy foods, are toxic to the gluttonous monster. If she is tricked into eating a few of her Familiars, she will die from their poisonous bodies.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=The Witch of the Lost (TheFinalFan)]
[b]Name:[/b] [img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c4/Musical_S.svg/21px-Musical_S.svg.png?20110305153717[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/8/83/Musical_A.svg/89px-Musical_A.svg.png?20110305164203[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/8/8e/Musical_D.svg/73px-Musical_D.svg.png?20110305133850[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/2/2c/Musical_I.svg/92px-Musical_I.svg.png?20110305191131[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/2/26/Musical_E.svg/92px-Musical_E.svg.png?20110305131548[/img]
[b]Title:[/b] The Witch of The Lost
[color=#ffffff][b]Origin:[/b] Sadie used to be one of the most powerful Magical Girls in Lotus City, with the ability to rewind or skip forward in time up to a minute at a time so she can correct her mistakes, or avoid such situations entirely. She acquired this power from her wish, which was to correct any of her klutzy blunderings. Unfortunately, Sadie lost many of her family in the aftermath of Hurricane Hallow's attack, and her repeated fast-forwarding resulted in her being transformed into a Witch, but ending up several weeks in the future as a result.[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Sadie is a spectral phantom dressed in a funerary dress, with a distorted face beneath her veil that has wide holes for eyes and a ghastly mouth, resembling Ghostface's mask from the Scream movies. She drifts about her Barrier, her head moving back and forth as she searches for her lost relatives. She has no Familiars, but her Barrier is a time-distorted version of Lotus City, just after Hurricane Hallow, though the laws of physics and the universe no longer fully apply here.
[b]Properties:[/b] Sadie is partially phased into other dimensions, making her immune to any attacks, as object just pass through her. However, if a person's body touches her phased figure, all of her memories will download into that person, potentially passing them into despair. Sadie uses this form of telepathy to communicate with others, and she can be defeated by sharing happy memories with her, relinquishing multiple time-duplicates of the same Grief Seed, as if she has been defeated multiple times before...

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Witch of Imperfection (TotalObelisk/DEAD)]
[b]Name:[/b][img]http://kirie.net/~melon/app/madoka_rune/font/r2.png[/img][img]http://kirie.net/~melon/app/madoka_rune/font/o2.png[/img][img]http://kirie.net/~melon/app/madoka_rune/font/s2.png[/img][img]http://kirie.net/~melon/app/madoka_rune/font/e1.png[/img][img]http://kirie.net/~melon/app/madoka_rune/font/a1.png[/img][img]http://kirie.net/~melon/app/madoka_rune/font/n1.png[/img][img]http://kirie.net/~melon/app/madoka_rune/font/n1.png[/img]

[b]Title:[/b] Witch of Imperfection

[color=white][b]Origin:[/b] Roseann was once a girl who enjoyed drawing and sketching things she saw but was never satisfied with what she produced, so she made a contract with Kyubey in order to make her drawings up to the standard she wished for. However she soon became dissatisfied with her drawings again and fell into despair, becoming the witch Roseann.[/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Roseann’s appearance is that of a giant writhing mass of what appears to be black rope or string, closer inspection however reveals it to be charcoal and bears the texture of what a pencil line looks like on sketch paper only magnified and three dimensional. Her barrier also bears the appearance of a three dimensional sketch with crude and scribbly buildings and furniture that also wriggle and shift in a similar way to Roseann herself, several crude runes are drawn on the floor and walls in a similar fashion and each of them spell out Roseann’s dissatisfaction). Roseann’s familiars are called Vincent and bear the appearance of crumpled up paper, they randomly fly around her barrier with no apparent rhyme or reason, when they attack they unfurl to reveal a badly sketched face which screams in the faces of any intruders and attempts to distract them, beyond that though they are completely harmless. Vincent’s job is to dispose of Roseann’s rejected sketches by eating them.

[b]Properties:[/b] Roseann is able to create new objects within her barrier by sketching them with one of the long charcoal tentacles, however she is never satisfied with what she has drawn and will almost immediately toss it aside where it will either be eaten by Vincent or simply left lying around in her barrier, she will often try and sketch a female figure which is likely her form as a magical girl, but since she has forgotten what she looked like she can never get it right. She hates distractions and will immediately attack any intruders in her barrier regardless of their intentions. She attacks using her tentacles to try and skewer her victims and doesn’t care what she hits, even if she hits her own familiars.[/spoiler]

[i]----Other----[/i]
[url="http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Kyubey"]Kyubey[/url] (Incubator/all users)

[spoiler=Yeumara Jirozu (Human/Admiral_Stalfos19)]
[b]Name:[/b] Yeumara Jirozu
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Personality:[/b] Despite her friendly nature, Yeumara isn't [i]exactly[/i] hard to dislike. This is mostly because she tends to get on one's nerves, a [i]lot[/i] more often than she realizes. Yeumara's most notable of damning flaws is her [i]insistence[/i] that she has an angelic singing voice. The bad news is that she's lying; either that she's got some screws loose in her brain, one or the other. The [i]good[/i] news is that in all technicality, Yeumara can actually [i]use[/i] the bad singing that she's yet to admit she actually has as a [acronym='...or at the least a distraction']weapon of sorts[/acronym], until she gets her powers as a Magical Girl. Yeumara takes comments about her singing well, even ones with the utmost of spite... a little [i]too[/i] well in the case of the latter, as this seems to imply that she's completely oblivious to such comments. Suffice it to say that Yeumara has great potential as a Magical Girl, and her upbeat personality makes transforming her into a witch almost [i]impossible[/i]. The hard part is making it clear that by her having potential, one does [i]not[/i] mean she has SINGING ABILITY!! D:
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://safebooru.org//images/822/17d9f2439cf68221a4162f8048e61d2e98e59be9.jpg?827823[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] Even while she was little, Yeumara Jizoru had always wanted to be a singing superstar. She'd always sing whenever music was blaring out of a nearby stereo, and even if she had no understanding of the song that was playing at the time, she'd just make up the lyrics as she went along. That was back in the day when [i]anyone[/i] would reckon they could sing, and Yeumara was [i]certainly[/i] far from exception. However, Yeumara's throat had burned up when she was trying to sing a loud-playing song, and yet she [i]still[/i] tried to sing the song, unaware that she was only damaging her throat even [i]further[/i] by doing so. This got her parents into driving her to the Lotus City Hospital, thankfully [i]after[/i] the Hurricane Hallow had struck, to have a check-up. The parents were hoping that Yeumara didn't kill her throat too much to speak.

In the end, Yeumara was... fine. She could speak... fine. And she could make her ritualistic attempts at singing... fine. She just needed to lay [i]off[/i] it for a few consecutive days, which was eaiser said than done, [i]especially[/i] for the likes of such a vibrant wannabe superstar as Yeumara. Soon, Yeumara was out singing publically in the park, with overall bad reactions. Most of the populace were throwing empty beer and soda cans at her in an attempt to shut her up, but this went to no avail. Some even resorted to sticks and stones as well, but all that achieved was to dislodge a few of Yeumara's brain cells. Being a Magical Girl is suffering. But having to listen to Yeumara's voice can be just as bad...
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kz6hNDlEEg&feature=related"]That's What You Get, by Paramore[/url]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Maiya Akuzara (Human/TotalObelisk)]
[b]Username:[/b] TotalObelisk

[b]Name:[/b] Maiya Akuzara

[b]Personality:[/b] Maiya seems to be in a constant state of both calm and cheerful, proving to be near impossible to upset or anger and remaining polite and well-spoken no matter what the situation. Maiya also has a natural born curiosity for things and is practically obsessed with expanding her own knowledge by whatever means she finds. She can take an interest in pretty much anything and once she does will usually feel inclined to study it further, if only briefly. The only sign Maiya seems to give of ever being angry or upset is a slight shift in her expression and tone of voice; she’ll still keep her tone polite but will sound less cheerful and sometimes even threatening. Maiya is not used to social interaction and can unintentionally come across as being rude or looking down on people, she is also unaccustomed to everyday life and can easily be confused by many things other people will take for granted.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Maiya is rather tall for her age and most people often mistake her for being older than she really is, her facial features are very soft and round and her skin is rather pale, almost unnaturally so, her hair is jet black which she wears loose and goes down to just above her waist, her fringe is neatly cut and a pair of short black bangs fall either side of her face. She has rather small dark brown eyes that almost seem black on occasion. Her attire is mostly made up of a simple white dress that goes down to her knees and is decorated with pale blue roses around the hem of the dress and around the sleeves, she wears a grubby grey/white hooded jacket over the top which used to belong to a friend of hers (see bio) and a pair of lace up black boots that go up to just below her knees, she often carries a brown shoulder bag around as well in order to store any objects she finds and wishes to examine later.

[b]Biography:[/b] Maiya was born into a high class and extremely rich family and as such grew up in comfort; however her family was extremely overbearing and refused to let Maiya outside, believing that the outside world would spoil their perfect little daughter. In an act of defiance Maiya began sneaking outside at night to wander round the city, it was there that she met a boy that she soon befriended and the two explored together with Maiya being amazed at everything she saw and soon craved more of it, sneaking out every night to meet up with her new friend. During the events of Hurricane Hallow however Maiya’s friend was unfortunately caught up in the carnage and died, Maiya even snuck out during the day to try and attend the boy’s funeral but was caught by one of her family’s servants and dragged back home. Maiya craves more than anything to be free to explore the greater world around her instead of being confined to her family manor her whole life and would do anything to achieve this goal.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Tsume]
[b]Name:[/b] Tsume Marugao
[b]Age:[/b] 44 (Stuck At 16)
[b]Personality:[/b] Tsume is quite the loner, preferring to work on her own instead of with a group. She has quite the disdain for Kuro and Kyubey, though the reasons behind this are not quite clear to Kuro. She actively tries to prevent Magical Girls from being created, but will not harm any existing Magical Girls, save for attempting to warn them of their fate. She is serious and seemingly harsh on the exterior, but if she gets to know someone, she opens up to them.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Tsume appears to be a few years older than she really is, with long, flowing dark-purple hair, violet eyes, and a slender, athletic figure. Her normal attire is that of a grey jacket with a hoodie, white sneakers, a shirt with an amusing anecdote, dark-blue denim jeans, and a bow in her hair. When she transforms, she gains a purple and black schoolgirl uniform-like dress with a lolita-like theme and partial armoring on her shoulders with silver armor, as well as silver gauntlets and greaves. In her hair is a black bow that makes it look like she has wolf ears, and she wears black boots and fingerless gloves.
Her Soul Gem is violet with the top and bottom emblems being a stylized eye, which becomes a similarly-shaped gold-embossed gemstone set into the black bow on the front of her outfit. Her weapons are an endless supply of serrated silver and purple scythes, which come as either short hand-scythes or large two-handed scythes. The smaller scythes can link together to form chakrams that resemble her eye-shaped symbol of a Soul Gem.
[b]Biography:[/b] Tsume was once a teenager living in Japan with her 7-year-old little sister, Hana. However, Hana was born prematurely, and suffered from congenital cataracts, as well as a weak immune system. Hana caught a very bad case of the flu and Tsume made a contract with Kyubey, allowing for Hana to miraculously recover. Unfortunately, Tsume was now stuck as a Magical Girl, unable to age while Hana did. Eventually Tsume noticed this, and ran away from home a few years later. From the shadows, she watched her little sister grow up into a beautiful young woman, go to college, meet the man that would become her husband, receive her diploma to be a teacher, and become the mother of two energetic boys. All the while, Tsume was nearby, within range of her powers. Hana and her family have recently moved to Lotus City so Hana can work at the academy as a replacement teacher, and Tsume followed, only to run into Kyubey once more, along with Kuro, a magical girl that wants to create more of her kind to battle against a very powerful witch. Tsume now finds herself considering whether or not to join this team of new magical girls so they can confront this threat, which threatens not only Lotus City, but Tsume's beloved sister.
[b]Wish:[/b] "I wish my little sister was cured of her illness and could see again."
[b]Abilities:[/b] Tsume has heightened senses and reflexes far beyond anything a normal human would have, and approaching the capabilities of animals. She can also enter a special state called "Magical Vision" by keeping her eyes closed. Her Magical Vision allows her exceptional sight to move about freely within a radius of a few miles, as long as she is in the same plane. She cannot see into the real world if she is within a Witch's Barrier, and vice-versa. She has also trained herself to be able to operate from a third-person perspective while using Magical Vision.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fairchild]
[b]Username:[/b]TheFinalFan
[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/1/12/Modern_F.svg/76px-Modern_F.svg.png?20110928082649[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/95px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_I.svg/80px-Modern_I.svg.png?20111103143433[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_R.svg/65px-Modern_R.svg.png?20111103143930[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/0/07/Modern_C.svg/95px-Modern_C.svg.png?20111108021701[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/e/e3/Modern_H.svg/66px-Modern_H.svg.png?20111103143357[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_I.svg/80px-Modern_I.svg.png?20111103143433[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c4/Modern_L.svg/58px-Modern_L.svg.png?20111103143656[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/e/e9/Modern_D.svg/95px-Modern_D.svg.png?20111103143235[/img]
[b]Title:[/b] The Witch of Deception
[b]Origin (Spoilers):[/b] Fairchild was once a girl tagging along with a very powerful group of Magical Girls, led by Kuro herself. However, Kuro led the group into a Barrier, thinking that the Witch within would be very easy to defeat. Unfortunately for them, this Witch managed to prove a much tougher foe, and the group was all but slaughtered, with Kuro barely escaping with her life, the building the Barrier was in reduced to ruins, and the girl presumed dead. However, Kyubey found the dying girl, who wished for the ability to defeat Kuro and punish her for her bungling. Thirty seconds later, the newly-created Magical Girl, still overcome with grief from her fallen friends, succumbed to her despair and was transformed into a Witch.
[b]Appearance:[/b] Unfortunately, there are no accounts of Fairchild's appearance. Any Magical Girl that has encountered this Witch has sadly disappeared, never to be heard from again. There are reports of a Magical Girl that appears to ask for help from other Magical Girls, but she is the only link to this enigmatic Witch. Her Barrier is known to be dark and shady, with Familiars that resemble floating hands with puppeteer's crosses. These Familiars, Punches, the hands, and Judies, the crosses, can ensnare people and cocoon them with spider-like silk, marking them and allowing them to sleep for all eternity. Magical Girls caught in these traps are brought to the Witch. Other than that, information is sketchy.
[b]Properties:[/b] Fairchild's properties are as yet unknown, but guessing on her title, she is most likely based around tricking Magical Girls into their own demise. She also wants to end suffering, based on the actions of her Familiars. Again, there is little information on her true intentions.
[/spoiler]

My App

[spoiler='Sheibra Avalon']Username: ClearAngel

Name: Sheibra Avalon

Personality: Sheibra can be described in one word, and that word is ultimate b****! Were ever she goes she lets people know she is in charge, and anyone who disagrees can slowly die in a hole. Sheibra generally feels that anybody and everybody is below her concern. Sheibra fights for herself and herself only, and does not even bother with killing familiars. Sheibra is uncensored about what she says, and will insult people to their face and in public. She has a way of being detached from people, as she knows if she lets them get close they will be wrenched away from her. Sheibra keeps people at a distance and comes off as cold and uncaring, and it seems as though she has a wall between herself and people. She herself is all too familiar to tragedy, and wants to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Biography: Tragedy is nothing new to Sheibra Avalon, born to Himiki Avalon and Shoujo Avalon, Sheibra knew what true sadness was by the time she was able to walk. At a young age her mother died and her father fell into alcoholism frequently beating his daughter from the smallest things. When she was just 9 years old she ran away from home. Knowing she could not take care of herself she sought any way of help. Unfortunately for her she found it.

Sheibra was taken in by a young couple who had wanted a child for a while, but for some reason couldn’t have one. They made Sheibra part of their family, and for several years she lived happily, but that all changed on her thirteenth birthday. As a coming of age her adoptive parents toke her to a large warehouse. In there she found a large cult following, and her coming of age was to be a sacrifice to the cult’s god. It was then that Kyubey appeared to her, offering to save her if she made a contract with him. She did, it saved her life, but not without a price. The warehouse burned killing everyone in it.

Wish: I wish that I could just burn away all my problems! Leave nothing left!

Abilities: Due to her wish pertaining to fire Sheibra’s powers as a magical girl pertain to fire. She can shoot fire from her staff, which takes very little energy from her Soul Gem. Her finishing move though is just that, if she does not end the battle then she must retreat, as it exhausts her, and takes a lot of energy from her Soul Gem. It begins with seven lotus flowers appearing around her, each flower then bursts into flames, and is hurled at her opponent. [/spoiler]

[img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c4/Modern_L.svg/58px-Modern_L.svg.png?20111103143656[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/6/66/Modern_E.svg/95px-Modern_E.svg.png?20111103143305[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/4e/Modern_R.svg/65px-Modern_R.svg.png?20111103143930[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/9/92/Modern_N.svg/76px-Modern_N.svg.png?20111103143743[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/95px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img]
[b]Title:[/b] The Witch of Infinite Possibilities
[color=#ffffff][b]Origin:[/b] While Lerna was a human, she was the older sister of a Magical Girl by the name of Elison Hikari. Originally, Elison never [i]was[/i] a Magical Girl; only the older sister was, and that older sister made a wish of always being able to protect Elison. It seemed to give her a [i]meaning[/i] in life, and make her useful. However, once Kyubey informed her that Elison had become a Magical Girl, the older sister went [i]white[/i] with shock, and her Soul Gem was corrupting at a rapid pace. Believing the sister could no longer be saved, Kyubey vanished completely from her sight, leaving her to transform into Lerna. Now, Lerna waits patiently in her labyrinth, waiting for Elison Hikari to venture into her labyrinth and kill her. Only [i]then[/i] will her eternal despair cease to a halt.[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Essentially, Lerna is a hydra in appearance. She has a total of 8 heads; the main head, where one's head is "[i]supposed[/i] to be", [acronym='If you did your maths, you'd know that she has 6 of them.']one on the end of each arm[/acronym] and a final head on the end of the tail, which is [i]more[/i] than large enough to cover a football field on its own. She also has a gargantuan eye on her back, which stays open the vast majority of the time, only to close when she comes under attack from behind. Lerna's [i]main[/i]​ head is shaped similarly to that of a Protoss Dark Templar, even down to the facial details. All the heads on her arms, on the other hand, are dragonic in appearance, with snouts being shaped into spikes, and the very last head takes the form of a crocodile's. Incidentally, the tail head doesn't have any sign of orifices not called a jaw... not even [i]eye[/i] sockets. What appear to be in their place, however, are a series of curved, scimitar-shaped blades that in reality act more like horns. Lerna doesn't have any legs to speak of; instead, she tends to slither along solid ground, or levitate in the air.

Inside Lerna's labyrinth are a variety of tiles organized in a random fashion, above a still, dark ocean. Tiles are rarely more than a stone's throw away from one another, but should one fail to make the jump between one tile and another, then only an abyss of water awaits. Fortunately, the tiles are easy to distinguish, as they tend to always be in [i]some[/i] shade of brown, whereas the ocean is a cobalt blue. The lighter tiles can disintegrate rather quickly, even under the weight of a rather [i]light[/i] Magical Girl, whilst the dark tiles are able to remain intact for an eternity. Lerna's familiars are known simply as Troy, and tend to appear as stick-figure horses most of the time, only to adopt a more humanoid form during combat. Once finished, Troys return to their normal horse form.
[b]Properties:[/b] Troys are rather docile, and will bypass any Magical Girl (candidate) that doesn't try to harm them or their brethren, or even [i]Lerna[/i] for that matter. Once they [i]are[/i] attacked though, or when given the command from Lerna, Troys will adopt a humanoid form for combat against a Magical Girl. In the meantime, they tend to collect tiles with runes on them, in case Lerna would need to communicate with a Magical Girl (candidate) in the near future. Each individual Troy has one of two main duties; one is to collect such tiles, in which they do without regard of whoever or whatever stands on them, and the other is to present these tiles in an orderly fashion whenever Lerna requires a means of communication. Troys are very potent combatants in their humanoid form, as they have an extraordinary balance of strength, speed and stamina, all [i]three[/i] qualities of which exceed that of any human... and probably the vast majority of Magical Girls. They also have the uncanny ability to recover reasonably quickly from attacks, even those that would normally kill other familiars. The best way to defeat a Troy is force it off [i]one[/i] tile whilst ensuring it isn't able to jump onto another, although another effective method is to bind it somehow.

Unlike the Troys, who pay no mind to visitors of the labyrinth unless they come under attack, Lerna is [i]always[/i] wary of those who enter and leave. As such, she tries to keep as much as an eye on every single Magical Girl (candidate) as possible, although with a total of 15 eyes at her disposal, this isn't a hard task for her. Lerna also wants to [i]study[/i] the unfamiliar beings in her labyrinth, Magical Girl or otherwise. She doesn't seem to want to fight, but at the same time, she won't hesitate to destroy any Magical Girls that prove detrimental to her own life or that of the Troys. Lerna has the ability to copy the powers of any Magical Girl, but she only gains access to a power while a Magical Girl [i]with[/i] that power remains inside her labyrinth. While only Magical Girl candidates exist within her labyrinth, Lerna has to rely solely on brute force if she believes a candidate to be a threat. During combat, Lerna plays strategically, aiming to kill the Magical Girl whose power is most useless to her [i]first[/i]. She'll also order some Troys to immobilize any Magical Girls with the more useful abilities, and steal their Soul Gems.

I'll start on Elison Hikari in the morning, but first, I'd like to see if Lerna's app needs to be fixed... so then I can fix it =/

[quote name='ClearAngel' timestamp='1353675205' post='6076164']
My App

[spoiler='Sheibra Avalon']Username: ClearAngel

Name: Sheibra Avalon

Personality: Sheibra can be described in one word, and that word is ultimate b****! Were ever she goes she lets people know she is in charge, and anyone who disagrees can slowly die in a hole. Sheibra generally feels that anybody and everybody is below her concern. Sheibra fights for herself and herself only, and does not even bother with killing familiars. Sheibra is uncensored about what she says, and will insult people to their face and in public. She has a way of being detached from people, as she knows if she lets them get close they will be wrenched away from her. Sheibra keeps people at a distance and comes off as cold and uncaring, and it seems as though she has a wall between herself and people. She herself is all too familiar to tragedy, and wants to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Biography: Tragedy is nothing new to Sheibra Avalon, born to Himiki Avalon and Shoujo Avalon, Sheibra knew what true sadness was by the time she was able to walk. At a young age her mother died and her father fell into alcoholism frequently beating his daughter from the smallest things. When she was just 9 years old she ran away from home. Knowing she could not take care of herself she sought any way of help. Unfortunately for her she found it.

Wish: I wish that I could just burn away all my problems! Leave nothing left!

Abilities: Due to her wish pertaining to fire Sheibra’s powers as a magical girl pertain to fire. She can shoot fire from her staff, which takes very little energy from her Soul Gem. Her finishing move though is just that, if she does not end the battle then she must retreat, as it exhausts her, and takes a lot of energy from her Soul Gem. It begins with seven lotus flowers appearing around her, each flower then bursts into flames, and is hurled at her opponent. [/spoiler]
[/quote]

H- h- how did you guess...?

Never mind~ accepted ^_^ you too, Admiral. That's a pretty powerful witch, but I'm liking the powerful assortment of witches we're having here.

I'll probably have to start soon, since I'm not sure how many others would join. I'll give it another day or two.

Making both witch and human app if I may:

[spoiler=Gale]Username: TotalObelisk

[b]Personality:[/b] Gale is an incredibly under confident person and easily upset by insults or criticism though she cherishes any praise given to her. She is rather eager to prove herself to others and will often dive recklessly into a situation without a second thought. She tends not to make friends easily and is often reluctant to talk to people for fear of rejection or ridicule; as such she tends to keep to herself. She enjoys running and climbing things and will often go on a jog across the city to pass the time whenever she’s bored, she absolutely hates to be cooped up inside or even to sit still and will often fidget with something whenever she is forced to do so and finds it hard to concentrate for long periods of time.

[b]Appearance :[/b] Gale is f airly tall for her age, coming up to 5’7, and has a very athletic build despite being a little on the skinny side. She has cropped but extremely messy green hair which she manages to keep out of her eyes with a pair of hairclips, the rest just seems to have a mind of its own. Her eyes are also green but are a much darker shade than her hair and are rather small and narrow. Her casual attire consists of a plain black jacket worn over a green woollen sweater and a white shirt, a lime green skirt, black leggings and thick white woollen knee high boots done up with two buckles each.
In her magical girl form Gale wears a bright green tunic with a short sleeved white jacket over the top with lime green trimming decorated with green jewels on the shoulders and sleeves and a green bow around her collar. She wears a pair of short white gloves each decorated with a round green jewel on the back. Her tunic has a symmetrical curving white pattern decorating it and splits around her waist to form a coat tail behind her; in addition she has a white ribbon tied around her waist forming a large bow behind her with two long tails flowing out behind her. She wears a segmented skirt underneath her tunic which bears the same colour pattern as her jacket, plain white leggings and green and white boots done up with metal clasps at the top and around her ankles and decorated with a green jewel at the top with a similar white patterns to her tunic. Her weapon resembles a fan blade of sorts with a wide metal disk making up the centre and three large curved blades coming off it. Her soul gem is bright green with a spiral-esque shape decorating the top of it.

[url=http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/338/b/8/gale_sketch_small_by_totalobelisk-d5n1m0y.png]Or, if that description confuses you, here's a crummy sketch[/url]

[b]Biography:[/b] When she was younger Gale suffered from asthma which frequently caused her to become short of breath when doing any strenuous activity or went near anything that could trigger her asthma to go off, this had a significant negative impact on her life because her parents, though supportive of her, were very competitive. Despite Gale’s love of sports she was held back by her handicap and never managed to meet any of her parent’s expectations and, although they did congratulate her for her efforts she could still see the disappointment in their eyes despite their best efforts to hide it and over the years they became less and less supportive of her the more she continued to disappoint them.
Gale became desperate to try and meet her parent’s expectations and properly gain their approval and began to push herself too hard, eventually wearing herself out to the point where she passed out and had to be taken to the hospital. It was there that she met Kyubey who offered her a contract to become a magical girl in exchange for giving her the athletic abilities she wished for. While Gale was reluctant at first she was getting desperate enough and agreed to it. Finding her asthma suddenly cured she quickly began to make up for lost time, impressing her parents as best as she could though careful not to go too far lest she give away her magical abilities.

[b]Abilities:[/b] Gale’s main ability is her fan blade which she has nicknamed Gust, she is able to summon as many of these as she likes and can control them telekinetically though will usually stick with just one, it can vary in size and Gale can even attach it to one of her arms if need be. When the blades spin they create a powerful gust of wind which Gale can use to attack and defend (if not use the blades themselves) or will sometimes increase the fan blade’s size and use it as a flying platform. She also possesses wind manipulation powers and is able to use them to either boost her speed when running or allow her to jump higher. She is also gifted with a lot of endurance and stamina and is able to keep going for much longer than a regular human, similarly she doesn’t need to eat as much either and so has a very small appetite.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Alessa]Username: TotalObelisk
[b]Name:[/b] [img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/161px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c4/Modern_L.svg/96px-Modern_L.svg.png?20111103143656[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/6/66/Modern_E.svg/165px-Modern_E.svg.png?20111103143305[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/1/12/Modern_S.svg/46px-Modern_S.svg.png?20111103143949[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/1/12/Modern_S.svg/46px-Modern_S.svg.png?20111103143949[/img][img]http://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/ce/Modern_A.svg/161px-Modern_A.svg.png?20111103142552[/img]

[color=white][b]Origin:[/b] Alessa was once the daughter of a single mother who began to grow crazy in her old age, believing her daughter to be a witch. Eventually it reached the point where she attempted to exorcise her daughter however an accident caused their house to catch fire. Her mother died in the fire while the girl herself was admitted to the hospital, unable to move and with severe third degree burns all over her body that caused her terrible pain and having to rely on life support machines to survive. It was then that the creature known as Kyubey appeared to the girl, offering her a contract to become a Puella Magi in order to heal her body, the girl accepted wishing to be fully restored and never to feel pain ever again. The girl began to fight witches with enthusiasm, believing that she was proving to her mother that she wasn’t a witch by destroying real witches and saving lives, however a while into her career she witnessed another Puella Magi become a witch and quickly learned of the true nature of witches, realizing that she had in fact become what her mother had accused her of being. The girl snapped and went on a rampage, viscously killing other Puella Magi and failing to cleanse her Soul Gem, eventually succumbing to her own insanity and becoming the Witch Alessa.[/color]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Alessa’s appearance is that of an almost entirely mummified female figure wrapped in blood stained bandages with her arms crossed over her chest and her legs bound together, her face is covered by a heavy blank iron mask with a grill around where her mouth would be and long dark hair spilling out of the back and going down to her hips, a set of 3 black and torn looking wings extend from her back with a massive wingspan of about 10 feet, resembling burnt paper. Her body is suspended in an iron birdcage and wrapped in spiked chains. She appears to be in constant pain and is always writhing in her bonds but is unable to break free of them. Her barrier bears the appearance of the interior of a building after suffering heavy fire damage; there is a strong smell of smoke and burning wood and still glowing embers floating in the air. The barrier is also littered with various traps usually resulting in a rather gruesome death; these can include spike pits, swinging axes or knives flying about seemingly at random. All throughout her barrier Alessa can be heard cursing those within it, though the words are in an unrecognizable language. Alessa resides in the very centre of her barrier which bears a similar appearance to a large cathedral, with a series of stained glass windows surrounding her depicting the silhouette of a girl in a dress first speaking to an angel, then fighting a horde of demons, crying over a grave and finally being eaten by what looks like Alessa herself. Alessa’s minions are called Lisa and bear the appearance of a small girl in a white dress and blond hair, they are almost always seen from behind and giggle loudly, attempting to lure anybody in the barrier into one of its many traps. If anyone manages to see Lisa from the front they will see that her face is completely blank save for a single cartoon grin that fluctuates slightly as she giggles.

[b]Properties:[/b] Alessa has complete control over all the tools and traps in her barrier and is also able to summon up a series of long chains ending in various bladed weapons at will which she will use to attack and defend herself if anybody manages to enter her inner sanctum. If any of her victims manage to get closer to her she is able to shoot a gout of flame from the grill in her iron mask, when desperate Alessa will let out a manic scream of pain that can disorientate anyone who hears it.[/spoiler]

Alrighty, onto Elison now ^_^

[b]Name:[/b] Elison Hikari
[b]Age:[/b] 12
[b]Personality:[/b] Quite frankly, Elison doesn't [i]want[/i] to be a Magical Girl any more. She wants to go back to being a human being, and will pay any price to do so. However, as per the contract made by Kyubey, Elison has no choice but to keep fighting, which, considering she's still about 5 months pregnant... is something she should've [i]thought[/i] about before making her wish in the first place. Still, Elsion always [i]has[/i] wanted to do the right thing, but what she's confused about is what "the right thing" [i]is[/i] exactly. Is it to continue aiding the other Magical Girls in killing the witches? Is it to protect her big sister at all costs, even though she [i]is[/i] a witch? Or is it to pursue a method of transforming back into a human, so that Elison would no longer be involved in the conflict? As much as Elison tries to stay happy and upbeat, those three questions are [i]always[/i] floating around in her mind, which tends to dim her mood a bit. Elison also has difficulties coping with guilt, and puts a lot of blame on [i]herself [/i]if something goes wrong, even when she's played no part in that something in question. Peculiarly enough, Elison never seems to have a non-coincidental change of attitude, not even when her Soul Gem is worryingly close to full corruption. This could either mean one of two things; either Elison is oblivious to the corruption of her Soul Gem when it begins to settle in, or her willpower alone gives her a resistance to the corruption, if only slight. Whatever the cause, Elison is yet to realize that sheer willpower will only get her so far...
[b]Appearance:[/b] Below is an image of (roughly) how Elison normally appears. During her Magical Girl transformation sequence, however, her clothes are shredded off, and replaced with amethyst chain-mail armour. She also wears a [acronym='y'know, to stop the dirty minded from getting any ideas']pelvis guard[/acronym], greaves, gauntlets, a tiara, a circlet, a pasive and long-sword, all in the same amethyst colour. The four-leaf clover hairclip still remains, but becomes more solid, as if it were made of emerald, and embeds itself deep inside the right side of Elison's head. Elison usually keeps her Soul Gem snugly in between her breasts, close to where her heart is. It glows magenta at its purest, only to gradate to indigo as it nears the half-way point in corruption.
[spoiler=Normal Appearance][img]http://safebooru.org//images/178/b141c7b6522015a3dfeb69c3135bd690d1b9afdf.jpg?177963[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Biography:[/b] The younger sister of the Magical Girl that would eventually become Lerna. Elison Hikara had gotten herself impregnated at an early age... in truth a bit [i]too[/i] early for her mother's liking. Mrs. Hikari never liked the idea of being a 28-year-old grandma after all. But what shocked her [i]most[/i] was who the supposed father was; it turned out to be a student teacher that was momentarily taking the gym class, as well as teaching sexual education. Elison was half-expecting to be the laughing stock of the entire school when the students found out about it, but no, something even [i]worse[/i] happened... everyone had pretty much [i]damned[/i] her for "getting it on" with a well respected student teacher. Even her old [i]friends[/i] had abandoned her. But her big sister was there for her, and always came to check up on her and the baby every recess and lunch break. It was then that Elison found out that the sister was in exactly the same boat when she let loose that she was a Magical Girl, with everyone thinking that she was insane.

When Elison asked what it was like to be a Magical Girl, the big sister lit up, and hugged her affectionately. She told Elison [i]everything[/i] about her role as a Magical Girl, from using special powers to going into witches' labyrinths to beat them, all on the way home from school one day. Neither of them were watching where they were going though, which lead the both of them falling through a barrier that opened up in the footpath in front of them. However, Elison got to see her big sister in action, trapping the familiars around her in bubbles, and popping them with a halberd. Elison was also inside a bubble, but this was to protect her while the big sister took on the witch, and destroyed her equally as effortlessly. Elison was amazed, and wanted to become a Magical Girl as well, but quickly came to her senses when her sister reminded her that she'd have to keep fighting for the rest of her life the second she made the contract with Kyubey, and as such should at [i]least[/i] wait until the baby inside her was born.

Shortly after they got back, however, disaster struck. While Elison and Mrs. Hikari had been struck down by the hurricane, the sister was trying to beat down the witch that [i]caused[/i] it, only to fail hopelessly, and be forced to retreat whilst hanging on to a thread of life. By the time the older sister could recover, the witch she was fighting had vanished, leaving only the destruction of the hurricane in its wake. Meanwhile, a day or two later, Elison was lying down on a hospital bed, worried about her baby, when Kyubey had popped up outside the window sill, [i]watching[/i] her from there as she took a break from assessing the death toll of Magical Girls that had fought this witch. T'was about this time that Elison made her wish, unaware of what it would cost her in the long run.
[b]Wish:[/b] [color=#ee82ee]"I just want my little girl and I to survive... at least until I get her out of me. It's all I ask..."[/color]
[b]Abilities:[/b] Elison has the ability to set up a spherical barrier around herself that rebounds projectiles launched at it, and sends those that strike it with physical contact soaring backwards a few feet away from Elison. This requires a steady flow of mana to maintain, and even [i]more[/i] mana is consumed in chunks as the barrier rebounds someone or something; proportinate to the amount of damage Elison would otherwise take. However, there is one [i]more[/i] move that Elison can perform. By continuing to overcharge the barrier until her mana runs out, Elison can make an Ultima-style explosion that can potentially completely destroy all familiars around her, and deal heavy damage to the witch.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgvRle07GI&feature=related"]Breaking the Habit, by Linkin Park[/url]

[quote name='TotalObelisk' timestamp='1353693189' post='6076287']
Making both witch and human app if I may:

[spoiler=Gale]Username: TotalObelisk

[url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/328/3/f/galesketch001_by_totalobelisk-d5m0k5x.jpg"]Or, if that description confuses you, here's a crummy sketch[/url]

[b]Abilities:[/b] Gale’s main ability is her fan blade which she has nicknamed Gust, she is able to summon as many of these as she likes and can control them telekinetically though will usually stick with just one, it can vary in size and Gale can even attach it to one of her arms if need be. When the blades spin they create a powerful gust of wind which Gale can use to attack and defend (if not use the blades themselves) or will sometimes increase the fan blade’s size and use it as a flying platform. She also possesses wind manipulation powers and is able to use them to either boost her speed when running or allow her to jump higher. She is also gifted with a lot of endurance and stamina and is able to keep going for much longer than a regular human, similarly she doesn’t need to eat as much either and so has a very small appetite.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Alessa]Username: TotalObelisk

[b]Appearance:[/b] Alessa’s appearance is that of an almost entirely mummified female figure wrapped in blood stained bandages with her arms crossed over her chest and her legs bound together, her face is covered by a heavy blank iron mask with a grill around where her mouth would be and long dark hair spilling out of the back and going down to her hips, a set of 3 black and torn looking wings extend from her back with a massive wingspan of about 10 feet, resembling burnt paper. Her body is suspended in an iron birdcage and wrapped in spiked chains. She appears to be in constant pain and is always writhing in her bonds but is unable to break free of them. Her barrier bears the appearance of the interior of a building after suffering heavy fire damage; there is a strong smell of smoke and burning wood and still glowing embers floating in the air. The barrier is also littered with various traps usually resulting in a rather gruesome death; these can include spike pits, swinging axes or knives flying about seemingly at random. All throughout her barrier Alessa can be heard cursing those within it, though the words are in an unrecognizable language. Alessa resides in the very centre of her barrier which bears a similar appearance to a large cathedral, with a series of stained glass windows surrounding her depicting the silhouette of a girl in a dress first speaking to an angel, then fighting a horde of demons, crying over a grave and finally being eaten by what looks like Alessa herself. Alessa’s minions are called Lisa and bear the appearance of a small girl in a white dress and blond hair, they are almost always seem from behind and giggle loudly, attempting to lure anybody in the barrier into one of its many traps. If anyone manages to see Lisa from the front they will see that her face is completely blank save for a single cartoon grin that fluctuates slightly as she giggles.

[b]Properties:[/b] Alessa has complete control over all the tools and traps in her barrier and is also able to summon up a series of long chains ending in various bladed weapons at will which she will use to attack and defend herself if anybody manages to enter her inner sanctum. If any of her victims manage to get closer to her she is able to shoot a gout of flame from the grill in her iron mask, when desperate Alessa will let out a manic scream of pain that can disorientate anyone who hears it.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Gale accepted~

As for Alessa...almost. But the [color=white]origin[/color] isn't really optional, you know. Just add anything, even a name, or maybe just a single word. ^_^"

@Admiral: Looks sweet so far~ I'll wait for you to finish it first.

[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1353729108' post='6076639']
Wow...Admiral, you're making a 12-year-old that got knocked up?
Interesting.
[/quote]

Even better, her wish just screams tank; y'know, the type of role that [i]isn't[/i] ideal for a pregnant young lady :P

Haven't quite decided what that ability is yet, but it should be easy enough to figure out.

Hmm...I've been working on a team of Magical Girls called "Double Double, Toil, and Trouble" for a flashback, but I'm now debating whether to keep them alive, and simply let players "adopt" them.
Here's their image:
[spoiler=Guess What They're Based On?]
[img]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/210/d/2/magical_pony_girls_by_applestems-d591o7n.png[/img]
[/spoiler]
Your input is more than welcome.

Archived