[LEADERBOARD] Me vs Fraxure START VOTING

Northern Sage

All normal leader-board rules apply.

First to 3 votes or by the end of the deadline.

All voters must give an elaborate explanation for their votes.

Deadline is June 15th.

Reps will be given to voters.

The winner gets a rep from the loser.

Writtens are not allowed.

Here's the rather insane condition:

Make a Level 4 or lower Effect Monster (No extra deck monsters) with 2000 or more ATK with 2 or less lines of text in the lore (based on the card in this case).

Card A:

image9_zps34e62402.jpg?t=1370670466

Dragon/Tuner

2200/1000

During the turn after this card was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard; destroy any monster you Normal Summon.

Card B:

wvpmuIq.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: Halve the ATK of all monsters on the field, until the End Phase.

I don't know much about Scrap, but they destroy themselves right? That would probably help them out, but I don't really know much if it would be too helpful. It's a tuner with 2200 though, which is pretty insane, which pretty much means that I'm gonna have to go with the second card. The second card is also kinda insane. Machines can easily make Xyz combos, so they probably won't care all that much about themselve losing ATK, but at the same time, I don't see myself fitting it anywhere, so I suppose it's alright. Card B it is.

Not really too fond of the requirement or the cards, it seems as if you are limiting the creativity that can be used in the cards, but that is beside the point. On to the actual cards, Card A seems strange. While Scraps would benefit from his effect, his massive ATK seems out of proportion and just uncharacteristic. Card B isn't exactly great either, seeing as Machine Decks don't really need too much help in being able to run over the opponent, what with cards like Machina Fortress. However, it is the best of the two, so Card B it is. 

Archived