BREAKING NEWS: Justice served (again,) hapyp dead (for real this time)

Just Crouton

breaking16.gif

The notorious serial killer hapyp, who broke out of prison and has murdered several people, including his twin brother RAEG, has died in a confrontation with the the steely-jawed, muscular beefcake DYNAMITE BATMACHISMO.

hapyp went on an out-of-character rampage at an amusement earlier today, prompting BATMACHISMO to intervene. The maniac gave chase, into the Tunnel of Love (no homo,) killing many in his path. BATMACHISMO tackled the madman, and an altercation ensued that ended with BATMACHISMO breaking hapyp's neck just short of killing him.

hapyp, however, was content that BATMACHISMO would be hunted by the law for killing him, and committed suicide.

"What he didn't know is that I'm the law." BATMACHISMO continued. "Justice is served...again. My occasional comic relief sidekick has been avenged, along with the several attractive hoes whose names I can't remember."

BATMACHISMO has not only expressed interest in making an animated documentary of his showdown with hapyp, but has already done so, and a clip is already available on YouTube.

Batman has declined to comment on his objectively superior student's actions, instead wondering why he needed to steal the Batmobile to do all of this.

Archived