Reworked Cards (now a set!)

Manpole

All reworked cards have the same Picutre,Name, Type, Attribute and Level, but have updated/added/altered effects. (Except Doron, who was changed to an Xyz monster.)

Vpx9s2t.jpg JL3c9tB.jpg

2zwnKO5.jpg ZNfZUHh.jpg

NW0Trip.jpg eXqhi1L.jpg

(Fusion Heart is a complete original)

87vXNiF.jpg TqDELZO.jpg

kJ9MX2U.jpg w6lfDad.jpg

i76uhOh.jpg BSHa7My.jpg

jBOyLX7.jpg M0GQVpK.jpg

R69wN3U.jpg sL0wyw7.jpg

Jl3dFnM.jpg KSUihjb.jpg

Little Trooper: If this card is sent to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck. If a level 2 or lower Warrior-Type monster destroys an opponents monster by battle, you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can discard this card when a Level 2 or lower Warrior-Type monster battles, to have that monster gain 900 ATK during damage calculation. You can only use 2 effects of "Little Trooper" per turn, and only once that turn.

QBSNnlA.jpg

Word of advice, please work on your card grammar. I scrolled through them and I stopped reading after Kagemusha of the Blue Flame. 

"If your opponent declares an attack against a face-up monster you control and does not kill it"

Wat.

"does not kill it"

Is.

"kill it"

That word?

"kill"

Aside from that, I saw the word mill being used. From my knowledge, neither Yu-Gi-Oh nor MTG uses that terminology either in either of their cards. Please take out the words "kill" and "mill".

Also, please work on the card's grammar, or at least ask someone to help you out before posting. Also, when you finish, I believe the Casual Multiples is the correct category. Most of these cards wouldn't work well in the current meta.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, but your work needs improvement. Try reading this:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/322020-ocgpsct-thread-writing-your-card-properly/

Thanks for replying.

Would've been easier to say I had put kill instead of destroy on a card.... .

Mill is basically, send from the top of the Deck to the Graveyard, but saves quite a bit of text and is easy enough to understand. And yea, no other yugioh cards use that... currently.

From using the deck I find it works quite well, I've even had to make a few adjustments to some of them from unseen combos, giving them more restrictions.

Posting on here is basically my method of checking grammar and looking for broken cards (combo's I didnt anticipate). If there is any grammar that is noticeably wrong please let me know...

Archived