Fantasy Maiden

towitori

Image found in Pixiv

I decided to make something creative for the Pendulum meta

qJzhAbf.jpg

2 Level 4 Pendulum Monsters
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can target 1 card in any of your Pendulum Zones; This card's Rank is now equal to that card's Pendulum Scale. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, Graveyard or face-up in your Extra Deck that has a Level equal to this card's Rank in face-up Defense Position. You can only use this effect of "Fantasy Maiden - Yurine" once per turn.

Ouch, this is a toughie. No grammatcal mistakes I can pick off the bat, except I believe target probably isn't capitalized following a colon.

So... A Rank 4 spam card. Dracopals can easily pull this out, except I'm unsure if they would abuse it or not. This is a fast engine for Ignister Prominence, Majester Paladin, and that new Draco Fusion. I'd be wary of this.

Other than that small alarm flag, nothing else seems wrong with this card. Then again... Rank-up-Magic might be another point to watch out for.

Overall, a great card. I like the art, except being only a rare makes me sad for a pretty powerful card. =(

Ouch, this is a toughie. No grammatcal mistakes ai can pick off the bat, except I believe target probably isn't capitalized following a colon.

So... A Rank 4 spam card. Dracopals can easily pull this out, except I'm unsure if they would abuse it or not. This is a fast engine for Ignister Prominence, Majester Paladin, and that new Draco Fusion. I'd be wary of this.

Other than that small alarm flag, nothing else seems wrong with this card. Then again... Rank-up-Magic might be another point to watch out for.

Overall, a great card. I like the art, except being only a rare makes me sad for a pretty powerful card. =(

Thanks for the feedback :)

I corrected the grammar mistake there and lowered the atk and def to 2100 so its on par with the other Rank 4s.

the easiest thing to worry that it can summon almost anything for just 1 detach...directly from your deck.

aside of obvious R4NK play , Scale 1-3 can provide you with some splashable Tuners option while Scale 5-8 (mostly 7 or 8) can summon emergency counter/beater or important play maker (good thing scale 9 and above its currently xenophobic on most of them)

PS: Be a fun guy to play against by Summoning Level 10 with Ghost Beef buffed scale

the easiest thing to worry that it can summon almost anything for just 1 detach...directly from your deck.

aside of obvious R4NK play , Scale 1-3 can provide you with some splashable Tuners option while Scale 5-8 (mostly 7 or 8) can summon emergency counter/beater or important play maker (good thing scale 9 and above its currently xenophobic on most of them)

PS: Be a fun guy to play against by Summoning Level 10 with Ghost Beef buffed scale

The summoning anything from the deck is quite OP so I toned it down a bit. It now summons monsters from hand, graveyard or pendulum monsters in the extra deck. I also added so that it summons monsters in face-up defense position so that it won't be ended up in an otk by just summoning powerful monsters in the grave although this is subjected to change since I do also feel its unnecessary.

Anyways Thanks for the feedback :)

Archived