Link and Lana - Tome cards in progress.

Storm Button

Z494UeJ.jpg

Card lore:

If you control a face-up "Lana"; During your Battle Phase, you can activate 1 "Summoning Tome". "Summoning Tome can only be activated by this effect.

Type(s): Warrior/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1500/1900

Level: 4

(I am posting this from mobile, I will insert image credit as soon as I get on my computer this afternoon, don't worry:)

iw8Xn3T.jpg

Card lore:

If you control a face-up "Link"; During your main phase, you can use 1 "Sealing Tome". "Sealing Tome" can only be activated by this effect.

Type(s): Spellcaster/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1950/1500

Level: 6

(Once again, don't have the link to image on tablet, will post it ASAP in the afternoon)

The tome cards are currently WIP, will post them hopefully around Wednesday, if I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Images used depict work from a copyrighted video game or otherwise copyrighted material. The copyright for them is most likely owned by either Nintendo and/or its affiliates or the person or organization that developed the concepts. It is believed that their use here constitutes fair use, given that:

They are being used in a non-commercial setting, and therefore is not being used to generate profit in this context

Their use here does not significantly impede the right of the copyright holder to sell the copyrighted material

They are being used in a largely unaltered state, where any editing has been done purely for cosmetic/display purposes

The original content of the images has not been modified, and they are not derivative works

Archived