Kozmorift

Yogg-Saron

Dude... I play Kozmos, and I find this troubling.

Remember how Saqlifice and Storm combo back when Pendulum was still pretty new? The thing is, this card can be used with kozmotown like this:

Starting your turn. You draw this, and you have Storm in hand with Ktown on the field. Add with Ktown, then set this card and play storm. Nuke two of your opponent's S/T cards, and now you get to special a Level 6 or lower Kozmo as well as add another Kozmo card to hand. Why not another Ktown for a second add?

Also, this card is much more devastating if you set it the previous turn. You get an additional add with the combo mentioned above.

Not only that, but it has a similar Kozmotown OPT eff built in. The other effects aren't even hard OPT.

Honestly, I don't think Kozmos require anymore support. They're good as they are, but maybe after there's limiting and semi-limiting, this card would be more realistic. Currently, I'd say it's atleast the same as or more broken than my failed copy of Naturia Yggdrasil.

Dude... I play Kozmos, and I find this troubling.

Remember how Saqlifice and Storm combo back when Pendulum was still pretty new? The thing is, this card can be used with kozmotown like this:

Starting your turn. You draw this, and you have Storm in hand with Ktown on the field. Add with Ktown, then set this card and play storm. Nuke two of your opponent's S/T cards, and now you get to special a Level 6 or lower Kozmo as well as add another Kozmo card to hand. Why not another Ktown for a second add?

Also, this card is much more devastating if you set it the previous turn. You get an additional add with the combo mentioned above.

Not only that, but it has a similar Kozmotown OPT eff built in. The other effects aren't even hard OPT.

Honestly, I don't think Kozmos require anymore support. They're good as they are, but maybe after there's limiting and semi-limiting, this card would be more realistic. Currently, I'd say it's atleast the same as or more broken than my failed copy of Naturia Yggdrasil.

I understand the sentiment of it maybe being too broken in the current meta. Though I did add the 'face-up "Kozmo" monster' caveat to the first effect, thereby not making sick combos like the one mentioned unless you already have board presence, so you can't just combo off an empty board. Also added the 'Level 6 or lower monster' so it couldn't get out a DD, Eclipse, or Forerunner.

Archived