[Leaderboard] Yuuji Kazami vs XOXO

Yuuji Kazami

Rules:
All Leaderboard rules apply.
First to 3 votes wins.
If there are no votes after the deadline (48 hours), next vote wins.
All voters must elaborate on their votes.
The contestants and I have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why we don't accept it.
Contestants have 12 hours after the last vote is cast to refuse any vote within reason.
Written cards are allowed. (Must be in written format, cards with blank pictures are not acceptable)

Rewards:
The winner gets a rep from the loser.
All voters get a rep for voting.

Challenge: Create a card that has something to do with altering stats.

Card A:

Ancient Evolmution Grounds
Field Spell
When a monster is summoned: Place 1 Stable Counter on every face-up monster on the field. For every Stable Counter a monster has, it gains 400 ATK and DEF. When a monster has 5 Stable Counters on it: Banish it. You can send this card to the Graveyard: Add 1 banished monster to your hand.

Card B:

eemxNrE.jpg

Effect:

2 Level 3 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 3 Level 4 monsters you control. While this card has Xyz Materials attached, it cannot be destroyed by card effects. During either player's Damage Step: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and target 1 monster on the field; roll a six-sided die once, and the targeted monster's ATK becomes the ATK of the monster it is battling, with an additional ATK increase of the rolled result x 100, until your next End Phase.

Card A is pretty cool card. Not only does it gives amazing boosts (max of 1600) but banish it if you had enough, other wise limiting a player's summon abuse. Great way to stop those Pendulums and pretty much every combo-based plays. BUT the problem is that you have the ability to get ANY banished monster back into your hand. This can also steal your opponent's. Also your opponent has no other way of getting theirs back while you do. It's kinda unfair.

(I'm gonna ignore the fact that this is called Moon Rabbit >.>)

Card B is pretty okay card. First of all, you can use 3 Level 4s to summon this which is something since this card is pretty OP. ALTHOUGH, there are better cards that can be used in place of this so I'm having doubts if this is viable in a full of Level 4 deck. Its boosting powers is pretty OP, despite its unreliable and luck-based nature. Not only does it copy the enemy's ATK but gives it a +100 - + 600 damage. Which might not be that high but judging by this card's ATK, it can save some behinds. And the ATK boost stays until your next's End Phase, so you can use your accumulated ATK to attack (if said effect is activated during enemy's turn) on your own turn which might be devastating if your enemy is wide open. So obviously, Level 3 decks would love this. However it does rely on getting some Xyz Materials to do its work, I guess that balances it out.

At first, I'm leaning to Card C since both cards are pretty OP on paper. but given Card B's limitations, I vote for Card B.

Archived