Generic Lvl 11 Synchros

cardgameking

Cosmic Beserker

1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuners

LIGHT - Lvl 11 - Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect - 3100 atk 2900 atk

This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. During each players' end phases, destroy all Defense position monsters on the field, and this card gains 400 atk for every card destroyed by this effect.

Black Hole Behemoth

DARK - Lvl 11 - Beast/Synchro/Effect - ? atk ? def

This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the total ATK of all cards used to Synchro Summon this card. Your opponent cannot target other cards you control with card effects, except this one. Once per turn, when this card would be removed from the field by Spell card effect, it is not removed.

Planetary Phoniex

FIRE - Lvl 11 - Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect - 4000 atk 0 def

This card's Synchro Summon can't be negated. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can banish this card from the field until your opponent's Stand-by phase. If this card is sent to the graveyard, you shuffle 1 card from your graveyard back into your deck, except this card.

Space Burst

WIND - Lvl 11 - Thunder/Synchro/Effect - 2900 atk 2500 def

This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned, you can return all cards on the field to hand; and immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 Thunder-type monster from your hand.

Abnormal Remains

WATER - Lvl 11 - Zombie/Synchro/Effect - 3300 atk 2050 def

This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. Once per turn, during either player's turn, you can banish 1 card from your graveyard or on your side of the field; flip one card on the field face down. 

Universal Scream

EARTH - Lvl 11 - Psychic/Synchro/Effect - 600 atk 600 def

This card's Synchro Summon cannot be negated. Halve the damage to all players from battles not involving this card.  One per turn, you can target up to 5 monsters  on the field and make the original ATK and DEF of all those monsters on the field 0. This card can attack all monsters on the field once each. If this card is targeted for an attack, you can destroy this card; your opponent loses 2000 LP and you gain 2000 LP

Quantum Sorcerer

LIGHT - Lvl 11 - Spellcaster/Synchro/Effect - 3300 atk 2000 def

This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned, you can shuffle 1 face up Spell card you control into the deck; draw 1 card. If this card is destroyed, either by battle or card effect, draw 2 cards.

Planetary Phoenix is the best because it can be used as a rather effective Magnus out.

Space Burst looks like it is supposed to abuse Denko Sekka. I'm also kinda annoyed that you made a WIND Level 11 Synchro, but it's not usable in Speedroids. Maybe make the Normal Summon part optional so that the card is actually generic?

And I think Universal Scream should be immune to battle to make up for its low low stats.

I think you should try uploading these to 2099 if you want. I like them, good job.

Nice. Very well done. I can definitely see why you would make such a powerful series, with only one Level 11 Synchro, we definitely need more. However, if you make these, please note that they will GROSSLY outshine Star Eater. It's not that the card is bad, it's that a lot of the cards in this series, while decently difficult to make, have much too powerful of effects that would make them much too strong.

Let's get started, eh?

1.) Cosmic Beserker. What is there to say? This thing gets way, way too much attack. I mean, where it is now, it's fine- 3100 ATK / 2900 DEF, it's decent. And sure, Book of Moon or any card that would flip it face-down would get rid of its boost, but the problem it has is in the boost itself. It's. Too. Much. One No Entry!! and your opponent loses all their monsters, and this one gains a massive amount of attack. And what's worse? The attack gain's permanent. I could understand the 1000 Attack Point boost if it lasted until your opponent's next End Phase, or your Standby Phase, but permanently? With that high of an attack stat? Ludicrous. It forces them to fight offensively, when they might NEED to back down to get back in the game. Make the original effect last until the end of your opponent's next End Phase, or reduce the amount gained, is my verdict.

2.)Black Hole Behemoth. Decent. Makes Fiendish Chain irrelevant, can't be destroyed by Raigeki, even though BoM still screws it. Same with Mirror Force. Balanced, but in a way, kind of underwhelming. Though, given how generic it is, it could have a LOT of attack, so I suppose it's balanced. Nice work bucko.

3.)Planetary Phoenix. Really, really good. I mean, sure it has literally 0 Defense and BoM / No Entry!! will screw it to kingdom come, but with 4000 Attack, it's essentially a God Card without the prestige or awesome effect. Besides the fact it can return itself to the Extra Deck. I recommend you change that so it can't do that. It's as simple as putting 'except this card' in the effect. Because, recycling this card, while nice, is a bit overpowered.

But if you're going for the Phoenix idea, then how about this?: "If this card is in your Graveyard, you can shuffle one card from your Graveyard to the Deck, besides this card: OR, you can shuffle one card in your hand into the Deck; Special Summon this card. If you do, it loses 500 Attack. This effect lasts even if it were to leave the field." Keeps the Phoenix motif, keeps it powerful, and more importantly, keeps it (relatively) balanced.

4.)Space Burst. Kind of underwhelming tbh. Not too many decks would run this card, I would think. To make it more generic, change Thunder-type to WIND Attribute, so more cards can get this card to work for them. (Yosenjus would be godsend with this card in their deck.) I'd also give it 200-500 more Attack points. I mean, this thing's barely stronger than Stardust Dragon and less so than Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, the latter of the two can bomb the field nearly as easily as this one. It wouldn't hurt to make its attack, say 2800.

5.)Abnormal Remains. Weak. That's all I can say. Despite having more attack than Star Eater, its effect is completely underwhelming. Maybe make it so that it can be activated during your turn or your opponent's Battle Phase? (But not during the Damage Step.) All I can say is, for its cost, it's not all that great.

6.)Universal Scream. Meh. Great effect, to be honest, but way too slow. And with it having so little Attack and Defense points, it can be run over like it was nothing, which it kind of is. I'd recommend bumping up the damage for the last effect- 2000 Damage and you gain the damage dealt to your opponent. It won't make Psychics a viable deck, but it will help replenish the Life Points lost trying to make this thing.

- - - - -

All in all, a very fair, balanced set of generic Synchros. Nice job on this, man, keep up the good job! And keep what I said in mind.

Also quantum sorcerer needs to be only when your opponent destroys it because at the moment it's wayyyyy overpowered in a deck like Metalphosis, or something like Greydles or Yang Zing which run both Dark Holes and can synchro.

Archived