Arkham Archetype (with realistic rarities)

Plorks

This is my archetype based on "Arkham" Videogames, I hope you like it.  :Snoop Dogg:

[spoiler=Monsters][spoiler=Arkham Batman (Ultra Rare)]pbtQx7H.jpg

[spoiler=Arkham Harley Quinn (Rare)]mKIw9AB.jpg

[spoiler=Arkham Joker (Super Rare)]MOYYD6B.jpg

[spoiler=Arkham Knight (Ultra Rare)]XkPY2YZ.jpg

[spoiler=Arkham Nightwing (Rare)]AkuzxrJ.jpg

[spoiler=Arkham Scarecrow (Super Rare)]JuG7v3s.jpg

[spoiler=Spells][spoiler=Arkham City (Secret Rare)]5Qn8YBy.jpg

And I thought I was good at card designing, lol. The rarities look amazing, but your effects and grammar need some work.

I can't give you a full review right now, but Batman and Knight are way too powerful. Remember, Reasoning is still at 3 right now, and Batman is a Level 8 beatstick with a crazy ton of good effects just for 2 tributes and no Summon restrictions. Not only that, Batman can target itself, so you have the possibility of 2 4000 ATK monsters that can bulldoze your opponent over.

The same problem with Knight, with his effects being too much for a Level 8 and that he has no Summon restrictions. Besides, look at Arkham city. Add Batman, discard Batman for Batman, and get two 4000 hitters on the field with only 2 cards. 

Tone down Knight and Batman, greatly. Batman on his stats and effects, and Knight by effects. I can't seem to see any infinite loops yet, but this is just way too powerful for others to like and play.

Overall archetype rating: 4.5/10. Looks aesthetically amazing, but just way too powerful to be liked and played.

And I thought I was good at card designing, lol. The rarities look amazing, but your effects and grammar need some work.

I can't give you a full review right now, but Batman and Knight are way too powerful. Remember, Reasoning is still at 3 right now, and Batman is a Level 8 beatstick with a crazy ton of good effects just for 2 tributes and no Summon restrictions. Not only that, Batman can target itself, so you have the possibility of 2 4000 ATK monsters that can bulldoze your opponent over.

The same problem with Knight, with his effects being too much for a Level 8 and that he has no Summon restrictions. Besides, look at Arkham city. Add Batman, discard Batman for Batman, and get two 4000 hitters on the field with only 2 cards. 

Tone down Knight and Batman, greatly. Batman on his stats and effects, and Knight by effects. I can't seem to see any infinite loops yet, but this is just way too powerful for others to like and play.

Overall archetype rating: 4.5/10. Looks aesthetically amazing, but just way too powerful to be liked and played.

Thanks, i made the archetype this way because i thought it couldn't been that powerful, but now that i see it maybe yes it is xD do you think that restrictions can fix it?

Thanks, i made the archetype this way because i thought it couldn't been that powerful, but now that i see it maybe yes it is xD do you think that restrictions can fix it?

Well, the purpose of restrictions is to tone down a card, lol. So yeah, adding restrictions should fix the Deck up. The main ones that require focus is Arkham City, Knight, and Batman.

Well, the purpose of restrictions is to tone down a card, lol. So yeah, adding restrictions should fix the Deck up. The main ones that require focus is Arkham City, Knight, and Batman.

Already  fixed. I think City isn't too op with the restriction of Batman, it's just a way to add consistence to the deck, but maybe it could be restricted to level 4 monsters only. I think it is already playable.

Archived