The Exiles Archetype

mr. waifu

This is a new Archetype I have been working on for a while that focuses on banishing your cards to activate their effects.

[spoiler=My cards]

Monsters:

Irongoblet, Paladin of the Exiles

Level 8

LIGHT

ATK: 2700 DEF: 2700

Warrior / Effect

This card can not be Normal Summoned/Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while it is currently banished and was banished for at least 5 turns. Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Exiles" card on the field: This card gains that card's ATK and DEF until the your next Standby Phase. When this card leaves the field, banish it.

Lc6tNbL.jpgO4HjwCu.jpgkXpS9Hu.jpgjDwiOFf.jpg8OdfDvo.jpgI2iCM9f.jpgxf3iwLh.jpg74OW0nV.jpg3nHnbEt.jpgM5wkf5f.jpgU4lpb4t.jpgj2DNSJZ.jpgOXuDlRl.jpg2l3bcIt.jpgfl0cytW.jpg595d75W.jpgo2VDKCW.jpg

Spells:

yedfoci.jpgu209deQ.jpgM7PlKjh.jpgZqrOX81.jpgsxnOAXz.jpg8zNAr4E.jpgqpzIUuU.jpgPAwFToW.jpgg6bVvSZ.jpg

Traps:

fp1XteP.jpgyrjFrPk.jpgbAprEXD.jpg

Synchros:

eefDNSV.jpgURKRXfr.jpg

There is another Synchro but suddenly my card is acting up, so here is the text:

Darion, the True King of the Exiles

Level 11

Dragon / Synchro / Effect

ATK: 3000 DEF: 3200

This card can only be Summoned by the effect of "Failure of the Exiles". When this card is Summoned, you can Special Summon 2 "Exiles" monsters from your Banished pile. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Exiled Token" (Warrior Type/DARK/Level 7/ATK 2500/DEF 2500) on your opponent's side of the field. If your opponent has 5 "Exiled Tokens" on their side of the field: You win the duel. When this card leaves the field, banish it. When this card is banished, destroy all "Exiled Tokens" on your opponent's side of the field.

That's it! Hope you enjoyed! Please tell me what you thought!

Alright, I'll have to make this short and on point, because I'm behind on giving reviews. =/

A note before I start on the cards individually is that the "Banished Pile" does not exist. It's only called banished, or removed from play. 

Irongoblet: Honestly, I think the game would end before 5 of your turns are up. Also, some of the effects are really confusing as it doesn't really tell the player on what to do. (E.G. Being on the field once doesn't tell what would happen if this card were to be SS'ed again after waiting 10 turns). However, this card could be quite powerful if you manage to get copies into the banished, but otherwise it's a dead draw that only serves to slow you down.

Goro:

(Note, will continuously edit this post until finished, and will notify on the Casual Review Thread. Posting this makes me easier to find it, so don't post other stuff until I'm done~)

OK, I'll edit that soon and figure out where the casual reviews area is. :/

Firstly, you just completely ignored the message that I typed. I said don't post anything else after because it's becoming spam.

Second, the Casual Multiples Review Thread. AKA the thread where you posted the link and requested that I look at your cards.

This post will be edited for you spell/Traps I guess. 15 cards per post. Now don't post anything after this until I finish reviewing. I will notify you in the thread.

Archived