Conceal

mr. waifu

Conceal

DARK Lv. 10

2900 / 2900

Spellcaster / Flip / Effect

FLIP: Target 1 face-down monster on the field: Flip it face-up, then, and if you do, flip it face-down after this effect resolves.

Can not be Special Summoned, except by a Flip Effect. Once per turn, you can flip this card into face-down defense position. 

Flip monsters need support. :/

Yes, Flip monsters do need support, but I think this is the wrong way to do it. While it attempts to solve the problem of Flip Monsters being inherently slow and relying on your opponent NOT to out them without flipping them, I don't think it does just what it should do. First off, it's a Level 10 Maindeck monster that doesn't have any summoning help built-in, so it's very hard to get on board for the most part, given that you cannot Special Summon it except by the effect of another Flip effect, so the only way to summon it is Prediction Princess Coinorma. This means it will be dead most of the time, as tribute summoning without support for such doesn't really ever happen in Yu-Gi-Oh! nowadays, and Prediction Princesses already have Pot of The Forbidden to toy around with, which is infinitely better in the Deck than this card would ever be. What I would recommend is trying something else to support Flip monsters other than making another one - how about a Spell Card that flips them face-up and Special Summons a Level 4 or lower Flip monster from your Deck in face-down defense position, along with a restriction of some sort? That would make Flip Decks much faster and more consistent, but beware of supporting Archetypes that you don't want to support with those kinds of effects! (Again, Shaddolls come to mind)

Archived