Throwback Thursday: Notclever's First (Recoverable) CACs

notcleverusername

As the title says. These were originally made on DN long before I was an active CACer.

Just some very simple cards I thought would be fun. The first set of cards is a group of Spell cards based on giving some draw power; the difference from most draw power cards is that in this case, the cost is the effect and the effect is the cost.

The last card is a random Field Spell that will probably be a bit too good, but is interesting nonetheless.
PSCT is probably screwed up because I suck at that sort of thing. If you want to do it for me, then and only then will I implement it.
Normal Spells:
Reversion Cardcage-Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; return that target to the deck.

Annihilation Cardcage-Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; banish that target.

Return Cardcage-Activate only if you control a monster whose original owner is your opponent. Draw 1 card, then target that monster; return it to the owner's hand.

Sacrifice Cardcage-Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; Tribute that target.

Euthanasia Cardcage-Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; send it to the graveyard.

Obliteration Cardcage-Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; destroy that target.

Surrender Cardcage-Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; give control of it to your opponent.

Conflict Cardcage-Activate only if your opponent controls a face-up Attack Position monster. Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; it is changed to ATK position and its ATK becomes 0, and then conduct battle between that card 1 monster your opponent controls.

Assimilation Cardcage-Activate only if your opponent controls a face-up monster. Draw 1 card, then target 1 monster you control; equip it to a monster your opponent controls as an Equip Card.

Some of these are obviously more abusable than others, but how abusable they are at all is an interesting thought to ponder. Their main draw (pun intended) is that the draw part is the cost, meaning S/T negation can often hurt more than it helps when it comes to these guys.

And for the very likely broken Field Spell:
Overload Atmosphere-You can discard 1 card; end your turn and then resume your turn at the same Turn Phase you activated this effect. You cannot activate this effect on your first turn. If you activate this effect of "Overload Atmosphere", you cannot activate the effect of "Overload Atmosphere" for the rest of the turn.

Archived