New xyz blue eyes monster

Codecube

While looking for a useful xyz monster for a felgrand and/or blue eyes deck, I did not find much. So I came up with this card (It might be too powerful. Let me know in a reply):

name: number 117: Omega Eyes white dragon

ATK/4000 || DEF/4000

xyz/dragon/effect 

3 Level 8 dragon type monsters
When this card is xyz summoned it gains 150 ATK and DEF for every dragon type monster in your graveyard. Once per turn you can detach one xyz material. Then target one dragon type monster you control: it gains 700 ATK and DEF and is unaffected by card effects this turn. (this is a quick effect)  

== UPDATE ==

I have updated the Number 117:Omega Eyes White Dragon

Name: Omega Eyes White Dragon

ATK/4000 || DEF/4000

dragon/xyz/effect

3 Level 8 dragon type monsters
When this card is xyz summoned using blue eyes white dragon as any of its xyz materials: this card gains all the effects of any effect dragon type monsters used as xyz material. Once per turn you can detach one xyz materiel: target one other dragon type monster gains 700 ATK and is unaffected by card effects until the end of this turn. 

Number 117: Omega-Eyes White Dragon

Dragon/Xyz/Effect

3 Level 8 Dragon-Type monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: This card gains 150 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Dragon-Type monster you control; it gains 700 ATK and DEF, and becomes unaffected by card effects (this is a Quick Effect).

4000/4000

This card is a broken OTK enabler. A 4000 beatstick that gains 150 ATK and DEF for every Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard is bad enough, but you add in the fact that you could make it unaffected by card effects and further increase its ATK and DEF by 700 and it just looks insane. You should decrease its stats to 3000 and make it so that it can't target itself with its second effect and then it might be acceptable. "then target 1 other face-up Dragon-Type monster you control;".

Number 117: Omega-Eyes White Dragon

Dragon/Xyz/Effect

When this card is Xyz Summoned: This card gains 150 ATK and DEF for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up Dragon-Type monster you control; it gains 700 ATK and DEF, and becomes unaffected by card effects (this is a Quick Effect).

4000/4000

This card is a broken OTK enabler. A 4000 beatstick that gains 150 ATK and DEF for every Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard is bad enough, but you add in the fact that you could make it unaffected by card effects and further increase its ATK and DEF by 700 and it just looks insane. You should decrease its stats to 3000 and make it so that it can't target itself with its second effect and then it might be acceptable. "then target 1 other face-up Dragon-Type monster you control;".

Thanks for the feed back! I was in a duel where someone made (for at least 1 turn) a 5,000+ atk monster. That stuck with me, so I thought 4000 atk was acceptable.  

No offense, but you might want to check out the "Writing your card properly" guide because you have alot of OCG mistakes. It's not a big deal as I used to have bad OCG at first too.

Dragon/Xyz/Effect

If this card has "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" as Xyz Material, it gains the effects of all Dragon-Type monsters attached to this card as Xyz Material. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 other face-up Dragon-Type monster you control; it gains 700 ATK, and is unaffected by card effects. These effects last until the end of this turn.

4000/4000

Ok this version is less OP than the original. It's still powerful, but considering that you need 3 Dragon-Type monsters to summon it, it's fine really. Its first effect is just meh considering that most of the Level 8's that Blue-Eyes runs would benefit more from having their effects seperated into different monsters instead of combining them into 1 monster (Dragon Spirit of White is a Graveyard SS effect, and Blue-Eyes Alternative's effect prevents this card from attacking), except maybe for Chaos MAX Dragon which makes this card immune to tagrteing and destruction effects and gives it double piercing damage. But then again, why would you use it as Xyz Material for this card when it already has the same stats? As for it's second effect, it's pretty good for making Blue-Eyes and Alternative untargetable 3700 beatsticks until the end of the turn, but I'd like to have it changed to "and cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, card effects" instead because it's a little too powerful to have them becomes unnafected by all card effects.

7/10

Archived