Blue-Eyes Fusion

Abdelrahman

Blue-Eyes Fusion

Normal Spell Card

Fusion Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by either sending its Fusion Materials from your hand and/or Deck to the Graveyard, or by banishing its Fusion Materials from your Graveyard, and if you do, its name becomes "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon". You cannot attack your opponent directly the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Blue-Eyes Fusion" per turn.

I really feel like this would just be used as an easy way to set up your Graveyard with all three Blue-Eyes White Dragons. Not that there's a problem with that I guess. I guess you could also use it as a way to get out Shining Dragon easier, which while not especially great, can be pretty nice against ABC-Dragon Buster. Though seeing as Blue-Eyes like the graveyard, I feel like it'd either be get this card first turn, or you won't be able to use it, as I am able to dump 1-2 of my Blue-Eyes within the first turn.

I honestly don't know how I feel about this card, tbh. I mean, it's not entirely likely that the meta Blue-Eyes builds would ever use this, but at the same time, it might make its own meta with the premise being getting this first turn to make Twin Dragon. It's good that you balanced it by giving it a one sided ODoP effect, but at the same time, goes against what Blue-Eyes is all about: putting massive beaters on the field in quick succession, then beating your opponent into submission. Still, it's a nice way to make Neutron Blast a viable card. I'd say it wouldn't be too harmful (it might actually be beneficial) to add a way to also Foolish Burial one of your Level 1s, in case someone wants to send Priest to the Grave with its effect.

And of course you obviously want to make it so you can only use one of its effects per turn, if you take my suggestion.

I'd say it wouldn't be too harmful (it might actually be beneficial) to add a way to also Foolish Burial one of your Level 1s, in case someone wants to send Priest to the Grave with its effect.

And of course you obviously want to make it so you can only use one of its effects per turn, if you take my suggestion.

I'm not sure what you meant there, but I'm just going to assume you meant an extra Graveyard effect to send 1 Level 1 LIGHT Tuner to the Graveyard. If that's it, then no, I want to make this card a Fusion support card, and adding a Sycnrho support effect would mess up the card's flavour.

Archived