Magma Archetype - A series of Pyro-type monsters and supported by Quick-play Spell cards

AL2X

Hi everyone, I'm new to YCM. This is my second post but is the same as the first but that was locked because there are no images there.. so, here it is..:

This archetype is a series of pyro-type monsters in which helping each other to summon the Boss card, "Magma Ultima - the Superior"..

Tributing pyro-type monsters to summon "Magma Ultima - the Superior" and with the help of "Magma Sorcerer - the Influencer" and "Magma Goddess - the Summoner", you can also use opponents monsters as tribute to make "Ultima" a formidable and indestructible monster..

Also, this archetype uses Quick-play spell cards (Flaming spell cards) and "Flaming Sphere" is a Quick-play spell card searcher and therefore, if this cards would become valid and true someday, you can also use cards like "Shrink", "Circle of the fire Kings" and "MST" to help this deck win.

Monsters:

gKyATmo.jpg

This monster is really a caller.. Calling their synchro monster "Goddess" and calling another magma monster after you call "Goddess".

jR1Vysu.jpg

This card is no doubt. Using your opponent's monsters as tribute to summon your most powerful monster? Isn't it great?

bZgbLkB.jpg

With "Influencer", you can destroy your opponent's monster and damage him with the power of his monster.

z3UyekR.jpg

I based this card with the monarchs. With this, when tribute summoned, I can also activate the second effects of my quick-play spells in the grave :)

1RhAWdH.jpg

This card has an effect like "Stardust Dragon" but only protecting my pyro-type monsters..

u362VLG.jpg

This is the boss monsters.. its 1st and 2nd effects are from "Star Eater", 4th and 5th effects are from "Hazy Flame Basiltrice" and the third effect is from himself (actually, I haven't met a card with an effect like this. Isn't it a bit overpowered?), which also protects my other monsters while attacking.

Spells:

fQHRyS5.jpg

Call of the Mummy for the Pyros but is a quick-play spell card which gives you an advantage ('coz you can activate it when you have no monsters on your opponent's turn). Also .. A free monster! YEs, activate this card's 2nd effect and choose "Golem"

56vcBmw.jpg

Destroy your opponent's monster (you can do this with Influencer) and increase your own monster's power.

Extra Deck Cards:

ggc0kWe.jpg

A summoner. It helps "Ultima" to become MORE or MOST powerful when summoned. Summoning this card with "Worm" can summon two pyro-type monsters to the field, and Worm can also summon another Pyro-type monster after you synchro summon this card which actually gives you a free 4 tributes to summon the powerful "Magma Ultima - the Superior"

The concept is nice. The effects synergize well and have a nice theme, and as a bonus the art fits them too.

I feel that this might be one of the few decks that can benefit from DNA Surgery. Granted, DNA Surgery still has a high chance of bricking your hand, but it turns Ultima into a monster that can wipe out all opponent's face-up monsters without destroying them, and whose Tribute Summon cannot be negated. 

Can you please post the card effects underneath each respective card? It can sometimes be hard to read the card text especially if it's really small, like Magma Ultima. 

There's a satellar knight Xyz monster that gets a bunch of effects for however many tellarknights are attached as materials, so your Magma Ultima isn't necessarily OP. 

Your Synchro is really helpful for getting your plays going and its level is perfect for the archetype. I also like how a few of these cards have a way to search for your monsters by ensuring you'll whichever one you need next turn. 

Archived