Gunslingin' Showdown

Guest BGMCANN0N

Guest BGMCANN0N

Gunslingin' Showdown

[Normal Spell]

Both players Set 1 Quick-Play Spell Card directly from their Deck. This turn: Those cards are unaffected by card effect. The first player to resolve their card Set by this effect can activate 1 of these effects:

• Destroy 1 card on the field.
  • Draw 2 cards.
  • Discard 1 card in your opponent's hand (your choice).

okay, the PSCT is a little off in some areas, notably the unaffected clause, and the discarding not saying if someone chooses which card is discarded, or if it's random

but oh my god? this is one of the coolest cards i've seen. i would definitely build a deck just to let me use this.

but quick-play spells can't be played the turn theyre set, so you'll probably need to add a thing that lets the quick plays do that.

but in a way, it's an interesting game of chicken where if your opponent can activate their card, they'll want to wait because you can just respond?

suuuuper cool and fun card.

Guest BGMCANN0N

okay, the PSCT is a little off in some areas, notably the unaffected clause, and the discarding not saying if someone chooses which card is discarded, or if it's random

but oh my god? this is one of the coolest cards i've seen. i would definitely build a deck just to let me use this.

but quick-play spells can't be played the turn theyre set, so you'll probably need to add a thing that lets the quick plays do that.

but in a way, it's an interesting game of chicken where if your opponent can activate their card, they'll want to wait because you can just respond?

suuuuper cool and fun card.

Specifically why I added the unaffected part so that you can't do anything to theirs (since this is a Spell Speed 1 on your turn), and it gives your opponent some time to assess how they are going to make sure they activate their Quick-Play last (if they need to chain it) so that it resolves 1st despite you yourself having the initiative of activating this card.

Archived