Destiny Hero-Plasma Deck?

Are you a Boy or a Girl?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you a Boy or a Girl?

I just got the Destiny Hero-Plasma tin,but the problem is,I don't have all that many Destiny Heros.Which is why I've narrowed it down to 2 different decks for Plasma to be put into.Should I put him in an all DARK deck,or an all Warrior-Type deck?Please let me know,+ vote in the poll.(Don't say go get more destiny heros :P.)

Hmmm, hard choice but not kill yourself hard. Tbh, it would fit well in either of the 2 decks. But tbh, I have no choice but to go with putting it into a DARK deck. As it seems more likely that you would find one in a DARK deck than in a Warrior deck. If you use it in a DARK deck. You're opponent will possibly be overwhelmed having to deal with not only Plasma, but possibly Dark Ruler Ha Des and Dark Necrofear. Bottom line. It needs to be in a DARK deck.

KA flame just talked with me about this xD

THis is his Idea, with edits by MOI

Monsters = 24

Malicious x2

Sangan x1

Reaper x1

maruding Captain x2

Breaker The Magical Warrior

Apprentice Magician x2

Crystal Seer x2

Magician of faith x1

Snipe Hunter x1

Don Zaloog x2

Mystic tomato x3

Disc commander x1

Plasma x2

cydra x3

spell - 9

D draw x2

Brain Control

Heavy Storm

Nobleman of crossout

Fissure

Mystical Space Typhoon

Smashing Ground

Book Of moon

Trap = 7

Mirror Force

Trap Dustshoot

Call

Torrential

Solemn x3

Side

Jinzo x2

decree x2

pulling x3

macro cosmos x3

twister x3

shrink x2

© KA FLAME/Static (minor fixes) xD

Like it? I picked dark, because of D draw, though I guess warrior works too. Either or, instead of hydrogeddons you could deck reinforcements and other stuff :)

I have one Plasma, and I use it in my Crystal Beast Deck. Plasma is the kind of card that fits in a lot of decks. I would say warrior though. Don't make a destiny hero theme deck for it though.

Great deck except I don't know if Cyber Dragon would fit well in this kind of deck even if he is a staple card.

first, cyber dragon is NOT a staple...

second, cyber dragon can be special summoned... just imagine this

cyber dragon + normal summon monster + second summon/special summon = special summon plasma

BTW i prefer the japanese name D-hero bloo-D... damn americand and your "for kid's sake" conditions... :?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived