The Masters Rhapsody Remix

Wuu.

[center][b][size=xx-small][color=#2F4F4F]This is a song where both 50 Cent, Eminem(Slim Shady) and Tupac(2pac, god have mercy on his soul) are at their best, despite this being a masterpiece of divinity i do not know the song's name, all i know is that this was produced by the three most respected and best Rappers/Hip Hoppers of all time. FEATURING: Eminem (Marshall Matters, Slim Shady), best Caucasian Rapper and freestyler. 50 Cent (Curtis Jackson), richest Rapper and most popular featuring him surviving 6 bullets to the stomach. Tupac(2pac, don't know name),Declared best Rapper ever to live by the records, best known for: Standing up for his own and the right of the African American population, Living by the game, dieing by the game, getting shot for standing up for the right of the African Americans.[/color][/size][/b][/center][b][size=xx-small][color=#2F4F4F]This is a song where both 50 Cent, Eminem(Slim Shady) and Tupac(2pac, god have mercy on his soul) are at their best, despite this being a masterpiece of divinity i do not know the song's name, all i know is that this was produced by the three most respected and best Rappers/Hip Hoppers of all time. FEATURING: Eminem (Marshall Matters, Slim Shady), best Caucasian Rapper and freestyler. 50 Cent (Curtis Jackson), richest Rapper and most popular featuring him surviving 6 bullets to the stomach. Tupac(2pac, don't know name),Declared best Rapper ever to live by the records, best known for: Standing up for his own and the right of the African American population, Living by the game, dieing by the game, getting shot for standing up for the right of the African Americans.[/color][/size]

[b][center][color=#2F4F4F]Without much ado, i gladly let you listen to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrYMOceNcrM&feature=related[/color][/center][color=#2F4F4F][/b]

[b][center]Contains heavy swearing, if you do not like swearing. Do not watch by any means[/center][/b]

Archived