Eh, I've been a-scourin' for songs for quite a while now...

Tabris

... seein' the haemorrhage that is our current international music scene (these are the days, indeed, when 5 average Joes become "pop icons").

I wanna see the round world.

Present me y'all favorite singers/bands/whatever sheet you choose and complie, hopin' it'll assuage mine hysterics.

Please, The Will begs for love.

The Who has some good stuff, especially the Who's Next album.

Genesis also has quite a bit of good material, but because of drastic changes to its membership and style, you need to find the right time period, or it's like listening to a completely unrelated band. I recommend the Trick of the Tail and Wind and Wuthering albums.

Queen has some excellent music, but the album Queen II is relatively obscure, despite its awesomeness.

^ You're a Classic Rocker, aren't ya? That's good. =D

I know WAY too many good things to list. For things you like, you can try Pandora.com. Internet Radio that plays music that sounds like what you listen to.

[spoiler=Otherwise...]

Bands: Local H, White Zombie, Goldfinger, Sublime, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Dramarama, Pixies, The Black Keys, Fireball Ministry, Powerman 5000, Gorillaz, Franz Ferdinand, Save Ferris, Heart, Planet Smashers, The Ramones, Buzzcocks, Rollins Band, Black Flag.

To Crab:

I've a full selection of Queen (if only that most's bootleg).

Genesis - I get turned off by the genre-switchin'... but lessee...

To Yoshi:

I've most of the Ramones, some Pixies, and one Franz Ferdinand.

Gorillaz I've heard, but I haven't really dabbled into them...

... Heart is cheesy at best.

Anyhow, thanks, guys.

Archived