God Cards: full/fair effects

not in use

Hey, guys!

I've always wanted the god cards to be playable. And not the ones with no effect. I want them to be the way they are in the show. If you agree, then check this out: The Winged Dragon Of Ra, Obelisk The Tormentor, and Slifer The Sky Dragon!

*Also I just made this AMAZING Field Spell card*

237875e.jpg

237875o.jpg

237875z.jpg

237875.jpg

I believe Divines are allowed here.

[spoiler=First of all, you missed a few effects.]

Ra: You forgot Pheonix mode. Infinite ATK, and destroyed at end of turn. Also, its ATK is equal to that of its Tributed monsters.

Slifer: ATK Should be ?, not ?000. When your opponent Normal Summons, destroys n. summoned monster.

Obelisk: You tribute any 2 monsters, not Slifer and Ra. When it is Summoned, you can dsetroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, and inflict 4000 damage to opponent.

Just touching base on a few things you forgot. OCG errors are present as well. ;)

[spoiler=Found real effects:]

Ra:

You must Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the sum of the respective ATK and DEF values of the Tributes. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monsters that designate a target. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may activate one of the following effects:

Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters your opponent controls and remove them from play.

Pay all but 1 Life Point, and have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the amount of Life Points paid. This card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard during the turn this effect is activated.

Slifer:

You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card. The ATK and DEF of this card becomes the number of cards in your hand x 1000. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps, or Monster effects. Additionally, when your opponent successfully Summons a monster it's ATK is decreased by 2000. If a monster has it's ATK decreased to 0 by this effect it is destroyed.

Obelisk:

You must offer 3 Tributes to Tribute Summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase. When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can destroy all monsters your opponent controls to inflict 4000 damage to your opponent. While this card is face-up on the field, it cannot be targeted by Spells, Traps or Monsters that designate a target. By offering 2 Monsters on your Field as Tributes, you can have this card's ATK be equal to Infinity.

Just in case anyone cares, or if you want to use it. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Archived