• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

music

what kind of instrument you play then?

im learning guitar but i sing too.

That's some of my friends. I used to be able to sing' date=' not anymore

[/quote']

everybody thinks singing is so easy and its really not.

Tell me about it. Back in elementary school I tried joining the choir and I sucked terribly. Took me months of practice before they accepted me

music

[/quote']

Tell me about it. Back in elementary school I tried joining the choir and I sucked terribly. Took me months of practice before they accepted me

up until last year i sang in homeschool choir but i stopped cause the teacher was mean and wouldnt let me sing in the key i wanted to. but now im just in church choir which im hoping my mom will let me drop out of. but at my next guitar recital ill prolly sing alittle somthing cause a old guy i know is prolly gonna be there and it would make him happy if i did.

music

[/quote']

up until last year i sang in homeschool choir but i stopped cause the teacher was mean and wouldnt let me sing in the key i wanted to. but now im just in church choir which im hoping my mom will let me drop out of. but at my next guitar recital ill prolly sing alittle somthing cause a old guy i know is prolly gonna be there and it would make him happy if i did.

hey, at least you had a family that'll actually LET you drop out, mine simply forces me to devote to it no matter what

music

[/quote']

hey, at least you had a family that'll actually LET you drop out, mine simply forces me to devote to it no matter what

well they've already made me stay in 2 classes. in one i completely suck and look stupid the other i just dnt like cause its stupid sign language and i get mean looks from everybody else but she wont let me stop taking the class and i doubt that she'll let me drop outta choir either.

music

[/quote']

well they've already made me stay in 2 classes. in one i completely suck and look stupid the other i just dnt like cause its stupid sign language and i get mean looks from everybody else but she wont let me stop taking the class and i doubt that she'll let me drop outta choir either.

This is why some parents' special talents are the ability to manipulate you to watch you fail

music

[/quote']

This is why some parents' special talents are the ability to manipulate you to watch you fail

yea my mom was just like well caitlin u can do it dnt worrie about it u'll get the hang of it stop blaming everybody else for it and ur not dropping out. so when i look likle a idiot well she'll see.

I can fly.

I piss concentrated awesomeness.

I mastered the art of the sword at age 3.

When I'm dueling' date=' I always topdeck Exodia, even if it's not in my deck.

I can beat up Chuck Norris.

Also, I can juggle. Elephants, that is.

[/quote']

In that case, jump off a 20 story building and show us you can fly :)

I can fly.

I piss concentrated awesomeness.

I mastered the art of the sword at age 3.

When I'm dueling' date=' I always topdeck Exodia, even if it's not in my deck.

I can beat up Chuck Norris.

Also, I can juggle. Elephants, that is.

[/quote']

In that case, jump off a 20 story building and show us you can fly :)

Alright. First, I gotta go piss some awesome. Beating the sheet out of Chuck Norris really fills your bladder.

Archived