Dark Light Token Set

Southparkerstan

This set has some pretty new concepts, mostly using dark and light tokens. I like tokens because they don't take up space in your deck, but there arent too many cards that use tokens, and no support cards for'em. I'm using some of these cards in contests right now. Please point out ocg errors.

f2u1cx.jpg2dt8vi1.jpgosvkac.jpg2vj5pog.jpgi5afdd.jpg21osup2.jpg224855d.jpg224855w.jpg224855.jpg

[spoiler=Token of Space booster and Magical Maiden of the Galaxy Holo]

ab59fn.jpg1zgriw6.jpgCredit goes to Deloge for both

All pics are from deviantart.com, except planetary backup

trap image credit: http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/061004/061004_planet-art_hmed_10a.h2.jpg

[spoiler=Twilight Assailant's effect]

This card's Attribute is also treated as LIGHT. Once per turn, flip a coin. If heads, Special Summon 1 "Sun Token" (Rock-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 300/DEF 300). When a "Sun Token" is destroyed as a result of battle, increase the ATK of all LIGHT monsters by 300. If tails, Special Summon one "Moon Token" (Rock-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 300/DEF 300). If a "Moon Token" is destroyed as a result of battle, increase the ATK of all DARK monsters by 300. These tokens cannot be used as a tribute for a Tribute Summon.

One last quick thing. At first, I thought Space Token was overpowered, but if you think about it, it's extremely hard to summon. If your lucky, you can summon most fusion monsters on your first turn, while this one takes an absolute minimum of 3.

First off, angel of the sun and moon doesnt look like an angel with evil spiked fingers lol. Second, i dont really know how I feel about the idea of a token-fusion, but its not my idea, its yours, and if you represent your own idea, then your doing just fine. I meant to come here and find a color-swaped actual Grey Token card, but nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived