Yugioh R-City Ep. 2

Yusei Fudou

Episode 2: Trapped in R-City - Dranx's Fairy Deck!

(At the last episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! R-City: As Mare gathers his two "slow-understanding" servants and his friend and partner in leading his organization, Dranx, he goes to his helicopter and heads to the Duelist Kingdom island. When he arrives, UD and Pegasus meet them there, and UD orders a duelist he brought to duel Mare and accomplish alliance between Mare and UD. As the both duelists duel, Mare summons his amazing monster Da Broid and defeats the other duelist "Steven" and forces him to join his Organization. Then after, Mare and his crew move to R-City...)

As Mare and Dranx and their servants are now in R-City, they decided to stay for these 2 days before the public city opening and explore the city.

Mare: Alright, so we're going on a scouting mission here.

Bigo Big: Do they include running?

Mare: They may.

Bigo Big: Awww... may we have some FOOOD after the mission?

Mare: I said no food unless you win duels. You'll only have a glass of water and an apple to keep you alive, although this is a virtual world and you may not have this meal I mentioned.

Bigo Big: Awww...

Mare: Anyways, let's talk more about the mission. I'm going to divide ourselves in 2 teams and an invidual. Me and Dranx will explore the East side while Hero and Bigo explore the west side, and Steven will explore this park and the shops around it. Any questions?

Hero: I have one, master!

Mare: What is your question, chimp?

Hero: Can I stay here?

Mare: No. I don't want you to suddenly get lost because of your chimpanzee ideas.

Hero: (Hero's innerself: YOU BASTARD!!!)

Mare: Now, let's move on! Exploring mission, begins! We'll meet here at the park after 1 hour.

Bigo Big: Then there will be FOOOOD?

Mare: No there won't be food if you keep asking that way, gorilla! Now move your fat legs and get to work!

Bigo Big: Awwww...

Dranx: You heard what the man said, let's go!

The teams seperate and start exploring around the city. Hero and Bigo find an Aparmental skyscraper, a half of a river and a bridge, with a variety of shops and city-military buildings, and find a building for Kaiba Corp. To the other side, Mare and Dranx find a Virtual World portal that isn't opened yet, a small Kaiba Land building, and the other half of the river along with shops, buildings, and 2 skyscrapers for the city's business rate. Steven, doesn't find much things but some traditional various races shopping, and some small shops around the big park he has been spawned to. Later after 1 hour, the crew meets up at the park and discuss what they've seen.

Mare: So now, we'll do a small thing, and that is staying here without being homeless, any good places to live in?

Hero: I've... I've found an amazing place, sir!

Mare: What? A place where they sell bananas for free?

Hero: N-No, sir! An apartmental 5-star skyscraper!

Dranx: Wow. Seriously talking?

Bigo Big: Y-Yeah! And.. and they probably got FOOOOD!

Mare: Yeah, but no food for you until you win duels.

Bigo Big: *sniff* Momma will be mad if I return skinny *sniff*

Mare: I don't care. Anyways, let's go to the skyscraper and "live" there.

The crew goes to the skyscraper, stay in it for 2 days, and when they go to the park (the day where the city should be publically opened) they suddenly see UD coming from a virtual gate to them.

Dranx: Hi, Mr. UD. So it's the day where people gather around here right?

UD: Yes. ^^ How was the city?

Dranx: Everything was good except being without anyone else in here in fully 2 days.

UD: That's hard, I can tell. ^^ Today's gonna be the main event where everybody comes, and the city will be full of duelists, unlike how it is now. ^^;

Mare: Just great! It was no chimps, now it's gonna be full of chimps!

UD: Not really. Not all of these who will come today will be "chimps". Duelists from around the world will be arriving to the city, and from Domino Town we're featuring Seto Kaiba. Also, Maximillion Pegasus will be here right after he finishes some business in Illusionist Industries. ^^

Hero: Seto Kaiba! That boy hates chimps! I say hates chimps!

Mare: Hates chimps like you. I'm kinda like him, too. You see, there's something you don't know, Hero, even if you don't know a thing, I still say that. -.- You see, Being idiotic will result you to being a chimp, but unfortunately this deal with you has already been confirmed, you're a chimp.

Hero: (Oh my... he's really a BASTARD!!)

UD: Alright.. ^^; I guess that's enough said to Hero today. ^^; I'm going to set up my Anti-Gravity Throne as I will announce things to people (My god.. that guy Mare is really a mean guy!)

UD teleports by his City Powers to his place

Hero: *joyful eyes* (Yaaaay! Mr. UD likes ME!!)

Dranx: Haha, seems like Hero's turning to be liked! Well I never expected that to happen.

Mare: UD's just a softy.

Dranx: Eh.. you tell me?

Later, the duelists gather into the virtual city at the park, and the park gets full of duelists, while suddenly, a KC Blue-Eyes White Dragon-Shaped jet comes and 2 guys jump out of it with parachutes and land of the ground. As they remove their masks, they turn out to be Seto Kaiba (with a new outfit: black coat (same as his white one) and a dark red sleeve with black pants) and Mokuba (looks a bit older with a formal outfit)

Seto Kaiba: Don't think about getting close to me, chimps! I'm just here for business!

Mokuba: You heard what brother said! Don't get near him!

Mare: (Oh great.. Arrogant-chimp and Kid-chimp)

Bigo Big: *points at the sky* O LOOK!! O LOOK!!

Hero: It's UD!!!

The duelists crowd cheers for UD.. while he sits on his Anti-Gravity throne and waving to people down, then talks through a small microphone attached to him

UD: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the R-City! Raiders City! Before you start dueling each other, walking around and enjoying this city's benefits, you'll need to know more about this city and its staff. First, this is a virtual city with real-life virtualizing, which means it is actually just like real-life but not geographically included. Second, any abuses or violence will be rejected by me and my friends Soul and Biggie. Enough said,--

Suddenly, shadows surround the sky of R-City, and two wide dark eyes appear in the middle of these shadows

UD: Wh-Who is this?! What's going on?!

A dark and deep voice: Hahahaha! You will know just in the right time! In the mean time, you're jailed and you'll stay here until the result of the destined duel! Muwhahahahahaha!

UD: H-Hey! Who's this?!

The voice: I told you.. you will know in the right time!

The voice stops, and the shadows go off the city's sky making everything normal, but UD figures out and tells people that no one could actually quit and something happened to the city

Mare: Oh great! We're trapped in here, now!

Kaiba: Hey, I have some business to finish. You better figure out what's wrong with your lil city or I'll scrap my contact, UD!

UD gets nervous as everybody seems to be unsatisfied about this

UD: Alright, people, calm down. This is just a technical bug, it will be fixed in hours, and it may take days, or months.

Kaiba: If this was ruled by KC it will only be a matter of minutes!

Mokuba: Yes, my brother's right!

Mare turns at Kaiba brothers: Shut up already, you two chimps.

Kaiba: Ah. Mare, the leader of the Organization of Judgment. Nice to meet you. It's probably obvious that you're trying to be like me.

Mare: Ha. You wish, *grins* at least I could survive against a deck like Yugi Muto's! And at least I have a better deck than your little selfish white dragons!

The crowd looks and get amazed by Mare's reply and Kaiba looks at everybody else while they're starring at him

Kaiba: Cut it out, chimps. Unless you want to duel me!

Dranx pushes the crowd away and comes in front of Kaiba's face: I want to duel you. *grins* It'll be such a good duel, Kaiba.

Kaiba: Oh, who do you think you are?

Dranx: Someone you're scared to duel?

Kaiba: Not really, it'll be just a waste of time to duel you!

Dranx: *grins* Enough with excuses Kaiba! *raises his duel disk*

Kaiba: You want a duel, then you got it! *raises his duel disk*

Dranx and Kaiba: Let's duel! *both of them draw 5 cards*

Dranx: Cheese! I'll go first! *draws a card and looks at it* Great! I'll set 1 face-down monster, and then I'll activate this! The Sanctuary in the Sky! (The Sanctuary in the Sky|Spell Card|Field|Battle Damage to the controller of a Fairy-Type monster from a battle involving that Fairy-Type monster becomes 0.) Then I'll end my turn! Cheese!

Kaiba: If you're finished of this silly quote "Cheese", it is my turn *draws a card* and I'll start by playing Vorse Raider! (Vorse Raider|DARK|Level 4|Beast-Warrior|Normal Monster|1900 ATK|1200 DEF|This wicked Beast-Warrior does every horrid thing imaginable and loves it! His axe bears the marks of his countless victims.) And after it I will set 2 face-down cards and end my turn.

Dranx: *draws a card* (Kaiba didn't attack my face-down, which means I won't be able to use its special effect. But still, I got something to do instead of following that plan with the card I just drew) Alright, here goes, I'll tribute my face-down Nova Summoner in order to summon my Airknight Parshath! (Airknight Parshath|LIGHT|Level 5|Fairy|Effect Monster|1900 ATK|1400 DEF|When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, draw 1 card from your Deck.)

Kaiba: How silly. Vorse Raider, that requires no tributes, is the same strength as your Airknight Parshath, and you just wasted a monster of yours.

Dranx: Don't count on that! I'll activate this! Cestus of Dagla! and I'll equip it to my Airknight Parshath! (Cestus of Dagla|Spell Card|Equip|You can only equip this card to a Fairy-Type monster. Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 500 points. When the monster equipped with this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase your Life Points by an equal amount.) and now, Airknight Parshath, finish his Vorse Raider!

Kaiba: Hahahahahaa! Muwhahahaha!

Dranx: Why are you laughing?!

Kaiba: It's time to do my favorite combo! First, I'll activate my face-down card, Shrink, on my Vorse Raider, halving its Attack Points! (Shrink|Spell Card|Quick-Play|Select 1 face-up monster on the field. The original ATK of that monster is halved until the end of this turn.)

Dranx: What's the point of halving your monster's ATK?!

Kaiba: You'll see! I activate my other face-down card, Crush Card Virus! (Crush Card Virus|Trap Card|Tribute 1 DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK. Check all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with 1500 or more ATK.) And I tribute my weak Vorse Raider!

Dranx: Oh no!

Kaiba: Oh yes! Now your Parshath's destroyed! Germ infection!

Airknight Parshath suddenly looks at his wings and his hands and his body infected and vanishes

Kaiba: And no good monsters in your hand, too.

Dranx: Cheese Jeez! Alright! *shows his hand: Nova Summoner, Winged Kuriboh, Gellenduo, Sakuretsu Armor* I'll discard Gellenduo I guess *discards Gellenduo from his hand to the graveyard* and then I'll end my turn.

Kaiba: Hahahaha! *draws a card and looks at it* Excellent! I'll summon my Enraged Battle Ox! (Enraged Battle Ox|EARTH|Level 4|Beast-Warrior|Effect Monster|1700 ATK|1000 DEF|Tribute 1 DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK. Check all monsters on your opponent's side of the field, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with 1500 or more ATK.) and then I'll attack you directly! Battle Ox, attack!

Dranx's LP: 6300 (8000-1700)

Dranx: Ugh!

Kaiba: Then I'll end my turn.

Dranx: *draws a card and shows it to Kaiba: Gellenduo* (Damn!)

Kaiba: Ha-ha! Discard that, cheese boy!

Dranx: *discards Gellenduo to his graveyard* I guess I'll set 1 monster facedown and end my turn.

Kaiba: *draws 1 card* My turn! (His facedown monster is probably Winged Kuriboh.. so if I'm right in this I will deal him some damage if I attacked with my Battle Ox! But I need to build up an army *looks at his Blue-Eyes in his hand* and have enough monsters to summon my dragon) I summon Blade Knight! (Blade Knight|LIGHT|Level 4|Warrior|Effect Monster|1600 ATK|1000 DEF|If you have 1 or less cards in your hand, increase the ATK of this card on the field by 400 points. Also, if this card is the only monster on your side of the field, negate the effects of Flip Effect Monsters destroyed by this card as a result of battle.) Now, Battle Ox, attack his face-down monster! Winged Kuriboh appears Just as I expected! You still get damage, thanks to my monster's effect!

Dranx: Ugh!

Dranx's LP: 4800 (6300-1500)

Kaiba: I end my turn.

Dranx: *draws a card and reveals it: Airknight Parshath* (Damn! My good monster cards!) *discards Airknight Parshath* I guess.. I will set a monster and end my turn.

Kaiba: Yes! *draws a card* Hahahaha! You're going down! I tribute my face-up two monsters in order to summon him! The great dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon! (Blue-Eyes White Dragon|LIGHT|Level 8|Dragon|Normal Monster|3000 ATK|2500 DEF|This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale.) Muwhahahhaha!

Dranx: Oh no! (With the dragon against me, and the virus infecting my deck, I couldn't possibly win!)

At the Next episode of YuGiOh R-City: Light vs. Light! The Fairy vs. The Dragon!

Post all your chapters in one thread.

'Right' date=' I'll link to them in a thread along with upcoming eps, when I post ep. 3 =P Anyways did you like the fanfic?

nice fanfic plz continue....i read your old one but forgot to comment

Hehe, Thanks. You mean ep. 1 by "old one", right? lol.

I'll read this second episode and then I'll give you my comments' date=' although you know what I think of your work from the first episode, Right Mare?? Keep it up

[/quote']

Yep I know what you think, n please post after you read. =P

Archived