(PLEASE LOCK) Showdown 1 - Hunter V. BludMonkey (HUNTER WINS)

Huntar!

Which card is Superior?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which card is Superior?

• Hunter's Heath, the Ranger
    • BludMonkey's Thyrodr, the Blinding Angel

[align=center]Ladies and Gentlement, this is a Showdown. From now on, all of Hunter's 1on1 Contests will be named Showdowns Dont use it.

BludMonkey claims hes my rival, and as seen in his title he believes "Hunter's Going Down". I know. I lol'd too.

Hunter's Card

Heath, the Ranger

lolx.gif

If you control a face-up Spellcaster-Type monster, this card is also treated as Spellcaster-Type. When this card is Normal Summoned without a Tribute, you can draw 2 cards. Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards. If you do, This card can attack 1 other monster your opponent controls during your Battle Phase. During your Draw Phase, instead of drawing, you can look at up to 3 cards from your opponent's hand. If any of them are Trap Cards, send them to the Graveyard.

BludMonkey's Card

Thyrodr, the Blinding Angel

27737l.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by DARK monsters. When this card is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned, all monsters on the field are switched to face-up Defense position (if there are FLIP effect monsters, their effects are negated.) When this card attacks, the DEF of the attack target becomes halved. When this card destroys a monster your opponent controls, increase your Life Points by an amount equal to the DEF of the destroyed monster.

May the best card, and cardmaker, win.[/align]

Bah! Everyone is paying attention to the special effects! >:( Where's Photoshop when you need it!

And Hunter, I will be a respectful opponent. My rivalry is a friendly one. I will not be jealous nor will I curse at you if I lose, because I think it's obvious. :\ But I'm not gonna give up, that I will say! :)

I like Hunter's card more because:

1. The image editting is great.

2. His effect is more original (both card's OCG seem pretty solid)

If he beat you at anything' date=' its originality and card creativity

[/quote']

Your right. I need to be more creative. Hunter, I forfeit; you win this round. I wasn't expecting this...:\ Sorry!

Archived