Digimon RP: Rise of Khaosmon

∑VÌl ÀNG€L

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0Story0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The date is 3564, you are a Digimon Tamer, you hear about a new digital world, the ruler of this world is a Digimon named Khaosmon, making the world named Khaosworld. Khaosmon is a very brutal leader, he made all the Digimon his personal slaves, now you must go to Khaosworld and defeat Khaosmon, and on your journey... Maybe tame a few Digimon.

Application Form:

Digimon: (Real or Made Up)

Tamer Name:

Digimon Appearance:

Trainer Appearance:

Digimon Bio: (Optional)

Trainer Bio: (Optional)

Rpers:

1.Neowolf (btw my name soon is going to be Khaos Neos)

blah

blah

blah

blah (More to be added)

Rules:

NO GODMODDING

No Spamming

No Flaming

Thats about it

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Digimon: Renamon

Tamer Name: Bobby Drake

Digimon Appearance: Renamon.PNG

Trainer Appearance:b32435540.bmp

Digimon Bio: Renamon used to be a waitress on a local Digimon Bar, untis she and Bobby met. He later found out that she was his Digitama, and during their time together, they have developed a crush on eachother.

Trainer Bio: Bobby met Renamon when he was at a Digimom Bar, and thought that she was kinda hot. He later found out that she was his Digitama, and during their time together, they have developed a crush on eachother.

OoC: Hey, Omega! Since you´re in charge, can I start? Cause if I can:

IC: Bobby was sleeping in his bed, as he cracked his eyelids open and yawned. He sat up and stretched his arms. "Man, what a good night!" he said, as he stood up and opened the curtains. It was sunny outside. He heard a moan behind him, as his Digitama, a Renamon, woke up. "Do you have to wake me like that?" she smiled, as Bobby sat beside her and fondled her cheek. "Sorry then, love." he replied, as they gave eachother a quick kiss.

• 3 weeks later...

Alex was sleeping on the Floor, His partner Dorumon was sleeping on the Bed.Alex woke up, he put his hand on Dorumon and shaked him. "Wake up!" He said. Dorumon yawned, "What?" he asked. "It's time to get up" replied Alex.Dorumon yawned again, "10 more minutes....". Alex put on his Usual Cloak,Then his Mask."The Idiot doesn't know.....I wonder why I got somebody like him".

"I wonder when people are gonna start noticing Khaosmon....." Alex thought.Dorumon woke up, "Hey....Where are we going?" asked Dorumon."Don't know....Might try the Park..." replied Alex. "Yay!!The Park?" Asked Dorumon."Yes...The Park" replied Alex. Dorumon put his clothes on, He walked with Alex outside. "Hopefully I can convince anyone..." thought Alex as he walked.

Archived