Picture Quality - [20/100]

Effect - [50/100]

OCG - [30/100]

[spoiler=Judges]

X-31 Fighter

BludMonkey

[/align]

158379.jpg

You can discard 1 Water-Type monster to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was Special Summoned by this way, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for the total Level of all other Water-Type monsters on the field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level 5 or higher Water-Type monster from your Graveyard to inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can take 2000 damage instead.

189842.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, your opponent randomly discards 1 card from their hand to the Graveyard.

Here are my results:

Death Bishop

OCG - 7/10

Image - 9/10

Balance - 8/10

Originality - 9/10

Overall - 8.25/10

Ricochet28

OCG - 10/10 :)

Image - 6/10

Balance - 10/10 :)

Originality - 5/10 :(

Overall - 7.75/10

Death Bishop wins!

I shall begin judging nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Bishop:

Your picture kinda sucks it is OU, so I will not judge the pic its self. I don't really like the ability of your card as it can seriously be abused in a water deck, so not really good as playability. OCG seems fine, just need to reword some parts.

Ricochet28:

Your pic also sucks, but who is it? Well the card seems fine OCG I don't really care. The effect is a lot better and playability. So it can be interesting in use, but can be better.

Both cards are balanced except Bishop is kinda OP.

Ricochet wins.

I shall begin judging nao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death Bishop:

Your picture kinda sucks it is OU' date=' so I will not judge the pic its self. I don't really like the ability of your card as it can seriously be abused in a water deck, so not really good as playability. OCG seems fine, just need to reword some parts.

Ricochet28:

Your pic also sucks, but who is it? Well the card seems fine OCG I don't really care. The effect is a lot better and playability. So it can be interesting in use, but can be better.

Both cards are balanced except Bishop is kinda OP.

Ricochet wins.

[/quote']

Bishop's is UP, in my opinion. I guess we have to have some sort of tiebreaker, huh?

Wow' date=' how did this happen? Yea I see it UP, but still not really playable. Well what should we do?

[/quote']

Well, maybe if they can wait a week, they can join my contest (in sig) and whoever comes out higher in the standings wins! How's that? ;)

Yeah. How about we get another judge?

Or that works, too. :)

Archived