Another exciting Fire Emblem thread! WOOO!!! And the first card is...

Shiranui

[align=center]Ike :D

167237.jpg

This card cannot be used as Tribute. For each face-up monster you control, increase this card's ATK by 200. When this card attacks, toss a coin: Heads: the monster this card attacks has its ATK halved during the Damage Step only. Tails: the monster this card attacks cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally). When your opponent attacks a monster you control besides this card, you can halve this card's ATK to change the attack target to this card. The turn this effect is activated, this card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally). This card's ATK remains halved until you Summon another monster.[/align]

I know it isn't original but it's supposed to try and be based off of his aether ability...I use that sentence very lightly because if I had made it exactly like how it is in the game, then he would have his ATK doubled instead.

The last thing is there because, as you know, he fights for his friends *can't keep a straight face*

Oh no. . the quote just came up. *Face palms*

Maybe use "This card cannot be used for a tribute." "you can halve this card's ATK to select this card as the attack target." "When you activate this effect, this card cannot be destroyed by battle."

Trying tweaking the ATK effect so it lasts til the End Phase, maybe.

Archived