Stardust branch off

The Crimson King

211396b.jpg

(Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 1 face up "Stardust Dragon" on your side of the field. As long as this card remains face up on your side of the field it cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, if your opponent activated a card effect you can negate it and destroy the card. After that you can change the position of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field to face down defense. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack this turn.)

This is the first card I have posted. Discuss it's effect and how well it could be used.

Nice looking card, but im emmidiatly turned off. I smell constant blue-eyes and red eyes expansion. go ahead

star-dust chick

star-dust metal dragon

star-dust ultimate

star-dust shinning dragon

you get where im going right? I mean, i believe even the Red archfiends dragon and stardust were modern recreations of blue and red eyes for synchro.

Nice looking card' date=' but im emmidiatly turned off. I smell constant blue-eyes and red eyes expansion. go ahead

star-dust chick

star-dust metal dragon

star-dust ultimate

star-dust shinning dragon

you get where im going right? I mean, i believe even the Red archfiends dragon and stardust were modern recreations of blue and red eyes for synchro.

[/quote']I do see where you're going with this. Konami will probably try to make Stardust a decktype which would make me look down on their sad attempt at awesomeness even more. I just did this card cause I was bored, not because I wanted to be part of the stupid "let's make one card a type" craze.

I was not saying that you were' date=' What I meant was that anyone who does that type of thing plays into konami thinking its smart and just that it can offset some people right away. I didnt mean it towards yourself

[/quote']No offense taken, I just wanted to clear up the fact that I'm not one of Konami's mindless "ohIthinkthatsogoodbutI'mactuallyasuckynoob" followers.

Archived