Mario Set MUST LOOK! YOU WON"T REGRET IT! comment!!!!!!

darkfire27131

Alright this is my second set of cards! MARIO!!!!

i'm going to add more magic and trap cards later!

WOOT give a hand to bgs99 who inspired me with this idea HORAAAAY!

all images were taken from google and deviant art....

Sry about the other copy of this thread.

baby rosalina

202951bsz.jpg

rosalina

202951c.jpg

This monster cannot be normal summoned. This card cannot be special summon or set, expect by tributing 2 light attribute monster from your deck, hand, and field, or by the effect of Baby Rosalina. Once per a turn during your main phase you may special summon one card with luma in it's name to your side of the field. While there is a face-up luma on your side of the field Rosalina cannot be targeted by battle, magic, monster effects, or trap cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field.

one winged angel Mario

202951l.jpg

Pow

202951l.jpg

Tears of a Goddess

202951f.jpg

Dark Luma

202951.jpg

Fire Luma

202951qid.jpg

Light Luma

202951jeh.jp

Earth Luma

202951vwr.jpg

Water Luma

202951vgd.jpg

This card is considered a light monster. If this monster was sent directly from your hand or deck to the graveyard you may special summon it to your side of the field.This monster does not occupy any Monster Card Zones. Increase the ATK of this monster by x400 for every Luma on the field.

Rebirth Luma

202951rho.jpg

Every time a luma is special or normal summoned this card gains a rebirth counter. When this card is destroyed, remove a rebirth counter instead. This monster does not occupy any Monster Card Zones. Increase the ATK of this monster by x400 for every Luma on the field.

Rainbow Road

202951g.jpg

Cloud

202951w.jpg

Both players select one light attribute monster from their deck and place it in their hand. When this card is activated instead of sending it to your graveyard it is returned to the owner's hand. If either player cannot use this effect this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard. Inflict 1000 direct damage to the player who was unable to use this effect.

Defender Mario

202951bra.jpg

Burst Fire Mario

202951yhn.jpg

Flame Mario

202951f.jpg

Princess Peach

202951dhl.jpg

Mario

202951ryu.jpg

Waluigi

202951gsi.jpg

Luigi

202951kbx.jpg

Wario

202951mgm.jpg

Wario-Man

202951tdq.jpg

Yoshi Egg

202951l.jpg

Yoshi

202951o.jpg

Dry Bones

202951pzl.jpg

Rebirth Mario

202951e.jpg

sry about the image it's a mistake.... I'll fix it later

Bowser

Dry Bowser

202951a

King-Boo

level:4

type:zombie

type2:dark

ATK:2500

DEF:1000

When this card declares an attack you must discard one monster from your deck.

And that's it!

Plz rate and Comment!

new cards shall be added

Why has NO ONE mentioned the fact that this topic is in the wrong section? These belong in Pop Culture.

6/10 Because I liek Mario.

All finished sets, no matter their content, go here. It's in the right section.

As for the cards, they're okay. Love the images. Effects are okay. Balance is meh. Image Credit is needed.

I give these a 7/10. Nice job.

Why has NO ONE mentioned the fact that this topic is in the wrong section? These belong in Pop Culture.

All finished sets' date=' no matter their content, go here. It's in the right section.

As for the cards, they're okay. Love the images. Effects are okay. Balance is meh. Image Credit is needed.

[/quote']

How is it right if "Finished Cards" is a sub-forum in REALISTIC CARDS???

These cards are obviously not realistic.

All finished sets' date=' no matter their content, go here. It's in the right section.

[/quote']

That's the thing - this is a Finished SET, not a Finished CARD. Any completed set is sent here. There used to be a section just for this a while back (as I am sure you already knew), but a decision was made to simply make the section as a sub-forum in order to save space (for some strange reason). If you would like a better explanation, then it would be advised to contact a Mod about it.

Wish I could see all the cards, though. Some of the IMG tags are broken =(

[/quote']

That's the thing - this is a Finished SET, not a Finished CARD. Any completed set is sent here. There used to be a section just for this a while back (as I am sure you already knew), but a decision was made to simply make the section as a sub-forum in order to save space (for some strange reason). If you would like a better explanation, then it would be advised to contact a Mod about it.

Wish I could see all the cards, though. Some of the IMG tags are broken =(

sry....

[align=center]normal summoned = Normal Summoned

special summoned = Special Summoned

graveyard = Graveyard

may = can

If this card is destroyed by a trap card reduce you life points to 0. You lose the duel = If this card is destroyed by a trap card, you lose the duel.

there are more but... I'm lazy. -_-

some pics need backrounds and you need a link to the pics were you got them... =D[/align]

[align=center]normal summoned = Normal Summoned

special summoned = Special Summoned

graveyard = Graveyard

may = can

If this card is destroyed by a trap card reduce you life points to 0. You lose the duel = If this card is destroyed by a trap card' date=' you lose the duel.

there are more but... I'm lazy. -_-

[i'] some [/i] pics need backrounds and you need a link to the pics were you got them... =D[/align]

Thanks!

Interesting to see a Mario set, not many people do it. The biggest issue for me is that some of the names don't fit the pic, the character, or any element of the game it comes from. Please don't use fake types fairy will fit well wherever you put angel in the type. Also when referring to other cards in a card's effect you need to put quote marks around the card's name. Ex- "One Winged Angel Mario" the effect should start, If a "Rosalina" exists in your graveyard, not If Rosalina exist in your graveyard. 7/10, other than my issues read the others.

Archived