IT'S OVER 1000!!!!

AsterikcAde

Comment and Rate. I have over 1000 cards that I made throughout my membership here on YCM (excluding contest cards and seperate sets), for my AN collection I have over 1000 cards, let's see if I can create 500 more! ^^

[spoiler=Monsters]152558q.jpg152558y.jpg152558h.jpg152558i.jpg152558v.jpg152558baq.jpg

[spoiler=Unreadable Effects]

Mei's Effect: If a monster a Player controls is removed from the Graveyard by a Spell or Trap’s effect, you may Special Summon this card from either your Deck, Hand, or Graveyard onto your Side of the Field in any position, if you summon this card in this way, both Players may only set two Spells and Traps on their Spell & Trap Zones for seven turns. When you declare an attack with this card, you may roll two six-sided dice, remove the monster you are declaring an attack with this card from the game for a number of turns equal to the numbers total on the two six-sided dice. When the number of turns has passed, your Opponent may return the removed monster onto their side of the Field in face-up ATK position while that monster’s ATK and DEF are decreased to 0, conduct Battle between this card and the designated monster, if the monster is destroyed, remove it from the game.

Laferti Vaelis's Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you have no cards in your Hand other than this card. Once per turn, you may pay 1000 Life Points to send all of your Opponent’s Spells and Traps back to their Deck and the Deck is then shuffled, then your Opponent removes a number of cards equal to the number of Spells and Traps that were returned to their Deck from the game. If this card is targeted for an attack, effect of an Effect Monster, Spell, or Trap, return this card to your Hand and remove one Spell or Trap card that your Opponent has on their Side of the Field from the game.

[spoiler=Spells]152558l.jpg152558c.jpg152558r.jpg152558h.jpg

Pics = 9.5/10 nice!

OCG = 5/10 alright...

Extra features = 2/10 seriously' date=' learn to use the 1st edition, limited edition and shortern the bottom right thing >_<

[/quote'] Thanx for the comment, and you like .Hack?

I'm a fan of .Hack as well, I think Haseo's alter ego the Terror of Death is kickass!

Archived