3x black rose

3x Queen of Thorns

2x red dragon

2x stardust

2x Goyo

-1 tytannial

+1 copy plant

As for the deck:

Being a master of puppets, I expected mister Sasori to understand the sugnifigence of the vines of Plants... *hint hint!*

On that note, where are your Terraformings and World Trees?

I would suggest dropping Brain Control(Black Garden does its job better), a food chain (or torrential if your gonna keep whinning about it like in school.) and, for the last ****ing time, a Cactus fighter.

Then go +1 World Tree and +2 Terraforming.

Also Botanical Girl and Lord Poison are pretty nice. think about them.

And, Seed of Flame is a bit over-hyped. Run it if you want, but it's far from neccesary.

I would just like to know what else their is to fix?

I followed the suggestions that were good. I would also like to thank logmon for the help.

The only thing I don't like is the cactus fighter idea so he's still at 3. He gives me tokens for tytannil, and beat all in one. I also considered botanical girl, lord poison and 2 terra. They could work in the side thanks again!!!

if there are any more suggestions i would be glad to hear them!

I would just like to know what else their is to fix?

I followed the suggestions that were good. I would also like to thank logmon for the help.

The only thing I don't like is the cactus fighter idea so he's still at 3. He gives me tokens for tytannil' date=' and beat all in one. I also considered botanical girl, lord poison and 2 terra. They could work in the side thanks again!!!

if there are any more suggestions i would be glad to hear them!

[/quote']

catus does not give u tokens, he gives your opp.

• 4 weeks later...

if you are using gigaplant, don't use black garden, it lowers him to 600 atk and it's pretty sad to get killed by the token you give to your opp. and if your using black garden? why no fragrance storm? lose them for some mark of the rose. cactus fighter is useless unless you are goin for the all out attacks otk lose him for better cards, maybe twilight rose knight for a quick black rose dragon. lose the seed of flames. Giant trunade > mst. worldtree is not worth it since you should be taking out black garden so lose that for a third mark of the rose.

thats jus my 2 cents

if you are using gigaplant' date=' don't use black garden, it lowers him to 600 atk and it's pretty sad to get killed by the token you give to your opp. and if your using black garden? why no fragrance storm? lose them for some mark of the rose. cactus fighter is useless unless you are goin for the all out attacks otk lose him for better cards, maybe twilight rose knight for a quick black rose dragon. lose the seed of flames. Giant trunade > mst. worldtree is not worth it since you should be taking out black garden so lose that for a third mark of the rose.

thats jus my 2 cents

[/quote']

Good ideas. Anything else???

giant trunade will work better for you than mst, you can take back black garden and summon a monster with it's full attack and/or miracle fertilizer to special summon another monster from your graveyard

too be honest, it's less of a beat down with black garden... but Shrink would probably help

Archived